Reviews of Première Classe Paris-Ouest Gennevilliers 2 stars

Zac Des Barbanniers Avenue Du Général De Gaulle, 92230 Gennevilliers, France

#2 of 9 hotels in Gennevilliers

Economic & recommendable

Breakfast- it's ok for the price but I would prefer more choices, typical French breakfast like omelette, French toasts, salami etc. even if the price would be higher, and bigger dining room, just one coffee machine and lack of space, under the bed was very dirty, there were bugs biting, the room was clean actually but I would suggest cleaning under the bed too.

Staffs are very friendly, nice attention and very helpful, near to the transport station ,supermarkets and pharmacies, nice price, air conditioned room and very easy access to the Hotel.

Lousy place for family ...may be good for single person
    • Triple Room (1 Double Bed + 1 Single Bed)

Regardless of the room size, there was no basic facilities like Water kettle, hair dryer. The room attendant never change the bedsheets and towels during our 5 days stay. We felt discriminated by the reception staff as their treatment to French speaking / Westerners were welcoming and towards us as if we were staying for free...

Nothing...

Great place @ affordable Price.

Great place @ affordable Price...bit away from Paris city but with good Connectivity from the local transport hardly made a difference. Average time to reach Paris City 45 Min.

Business trip practical stay
    • Triple Room (1 Double Bed + 1 Single Bed)

There are not so many places where to eat and the ones available around are not that great.

The room is practical but nothing special or personalized. Breakfast is cheap for Paris and good.

Really bad hotel

The room is really small! At the day we did the check in the room was dirty with dust all under the bed and on the other room my sister found slippers that someone else left there! The towels are really small and they just give you one small little towel per person and refuse to give me an extra one for my hair as I have big hair and every time I dried my hair with the one towel I had it would be too wet to dry anything else! There is not even a bath mat! Really poor service! We were 5 girls, 3 in one romo and me and mu sostén in otee room, we went out with our cousins that live in Paris and they come to the hotel to leaves us there and they jus came up for 10 min so we could eat a macdonalds and the recepcionist start screaming at on of my friends for no reason we knew we had to keep the noise down and was excalty what we did but he was rude at the approach and he was really aggressive! We are not animals we are civilised people! This was the worts experience so far with an hotel!

Do anything to avoid this hotel of small cages, if u can

The staff unfriendly, not welcoming, not smilying, not speaking english fluently, my wife spoke french but that still did not help us getting a simple pillow in our mini triple room with only two pillows. My daughter had to sleep one night without and second night with a diety smelly one. On top of that, 0 empathy or compssion for clients, 0 customer service skills, any task performed perceived as if they had too, in a lazy way. Tiny triple rooms, we had to pass one at the time to get around (the bed). Toilet making lots of noise when u step in, shower positioned at one step level down right next to sink, we slipped twice each and nearly fell. Dust and other spots on bed sheets. Smelly pillow. What can I say, crappy room.

Price was only good thing 114 for 2 nights.

Good for one-two nights.

The room was not heated well and there was no hairdryer. Hostel is far from the city center but till midnight there is tram from the metro. If you miss the time, you should walk for approximately 25 minutes. It was expensive when you think about the conditions but if you are late booking a hostel in Paris like we were it's one of the best choices.

The room was clean and the room was comfortable.

OK, but not as good as it was previously.

I've been staying in this B&B fairly regularly for the best part of 4 years and in the past highly rated it - for it's staff and value-for-money. Recently though, they've gone through a change. Gone is the accommodating and friendly staff, replaced by arrogant, and challenging personal that don't seem to care if you stay or go. I will still use it out of habit, but other places are catching my eye and if a competitor comes up with an alternative offering that suits I will probably choose that.

Location. Excellent breakfast for only €6.

Value for money

A bit far from the city, but transportation was quite convenient.

Value for money. The staffs were helpful and the room was clean. The breakfast needs some protein like eggs or ham, but it was OK.

It's simple but not bad hotel.

Room is small with unpleasant smell of sigarets and wet. A refreshing of its rooms is necessary to be done. It's located far from center of the city but it's convenient to reach it due to the RER train station near by the hotel.

It's simple but not bad hotel. There is a really comfortable bed.

Cheap and cheerful

I would like that there was a bottle of water in the room. I've forgotten to buy it in advance. And I am not accustomed to drink water from a water tap.

Optimal price. Very comforting and warm bed.

Good and clean hotel.

I can hear when the people are walking with their suitcases, making noise from the ground for check in or check out. The hotel is close to a boulevard and you can hear noise from the cars. It was s little too warm in the room.

Clean hotel. You can open the window for fresh air, this is important and something that you cannot do in all hotels.

This "hotel" is a joke. Don't even bother staying here. Look for another hotel elsewhere PLEASE!
    • Triple Room (1 Double Bed + 1 Single Bed)

The staff were rude the entire time my friend and I stayed there. The room smelled horrible, we had to open the door everyday to let the stench out. The front desk needs to learn how to properly execute good customer service. HORRIBLE experience overall.

Absolutely nothing.

Best Budget Hotel I've used.

One of the best budget hotels I've stayed in. The staff were very friendly,helpful and polite. Very quite location. Good location for transport links. Very safe area. Would definitely use again.

Great location, very helpful staff, excellent breakfast,...
    • Triple Room (1 Double Bed + 1 Single Bed)

Great location, very helpful staff, excellent breakfast, close to Paris... our granddaughter loves Thileli from the reception... Thank you ... it was great

Great value for money, for being París!

I was hopping for something cleaner. The bathroom was really small.

We've staying 4 days in Paris, just because we had a concert on Stade de France. So we were looking for something well connected to the Stadium (and also to t'he city center). Great value for money: if you have been to Paris before, you would understand my position. So, what we saved on the accommodation we've spent it on going out for diner or just enjoying t'he city. Wide offer of television internacional channels. Is really close to the Gennevilliers town, when we'd found a great marrocain restaurant (Place Jean Grandel).

Meant for singles and couples

Uninterested staff in readily responding to queries and requests at the reception. Rooms smelt of cigarette smoke. Room is too congested no room to move around with luggage. Bathroom is small.

Free Wifi Close to public transport and supermarket

Perfect for our needs

It is a budget hotel with a "pod" bathroom

Convenient location near the tram and supermarket. Tram to St Denis and overground train to Paris Gare du Nord makes it very convenient. Very friendly and helpful staff Secure parking Restaurant attached which looks good value, although we did not eat there. A/C was good as it was very hot at the time Very clean

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

There was lots of bugs in the room that they wasn't...

The area an was riddled with bugs

There was lots of bugs in the room that they wasn't bothered about when we told them I wouldn't stay there again

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Acceptable but can do better with room cleanliness

The room cleanliness. Was given a bad room at first with air con not working well, the room was extremely hot - and in summer time - was subsequently given a better room.

The room was not cleaned properly, the bed not done properly. The floor had a lot of dust on it.

perfect for exploring Paris

nothing .

this is the my second time i was in this hotel, ( not the last time )it's a perfect hotel for exploring Paris , the hotel is 3 minutes walking away from RER C station who brings you in 20 minutes to the Eiffel tower and central Paris, the station is in zone 3 , we did buy a 5 day Paris visit card that gives you unlimited travel in Paris zone 1-3 , ( metro,bus,tram,train )that is all you need to come everywhere , 5 days 38 euro the hotel is basic ( budget hotel )but its very clean, everyday clean towels and everyday the room is cleaned, the internet also works very good and there is a 24 hour reception who are speaking English , we where with or own car and parking is free , the rooms are big enough, the shower is a little small but that was no problem for me .

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Good customer service
    • Triple Room (1 Double Bed + 1 Single Bed)

I met great staff who were very supportive throughout my stay. Being in a country where English is sparsely spoken, the staff were very supportive. I can simply say from my experience a language you cannot speak fluently is not a barrier for good customer service.

Amazing stay!

The bed only had 1 pillow each. No small towels for drying hair. No hairdryer.

The hotel was extremely close to public transport. The bed was very comfortable.

Very bad services From 7:00 am, I listened to the staff...

Very bad services From 7:00 am, I listened to the staff screaming and talking at high velyoum. Several people are knocking on the door in the morning Very bad hottel

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

If forget first room problems the hotel very good
    • Triple Room (1 Double Bed + 1 Single Bed)

First room we received was with smoking smell, without curtains and broken heating, but it was changed immediately after our complaint

Location and breakfast

Value for money. Good place to stay for those coming to Paris by rental car (rented outside France especially)

No kettle

Location near tramp, very easy to go to anywhere. Parking is free but I am not so sure about the safety of the parking. The woman staff at the check in desk was friendly. Room is ok in size, unlike what I read claiming it is too small.

Very little value for money. Instead pay a little more and find a good hotel closer to city.
    • Triple Room (1 Double Bed + 1 Single Bed)

It had nothing other than the bed and bathroom. It's not to be considered as a proper starred hotel. Most of the basic amenities expected in the room were missing. We booked 2 rooms and the hotel was not able to give 2 rooms in the same floor. The rooms were sticky. Long travel from central Paris

Staff were friendly and helpful Supermarket close by No restaurants close by

The reception guy is very friendly and helpful.

The female reception staff is a kind of rude to non-French speaking people.

The reception guy is very friendly and helpful. Convenient traffic. It is worth the price.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

excelent

Hairdryer is not available in room. You cand have one but after you go at the front desk and ask for one.

Hotel is places realy good, close to Paris. 5 minutes walk to the nearest RER station which takes you in max 15 minutes to the city. A supermarket is nearby. Hotel is modern, clean. Room was not so big but you just need a bed to sleep and a bathroom. Room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. Service is good. Rooms are very quiet. I had a good sleep during my stay.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

Cozy and clean, near train & bus station but 1 hour from the city centre

No shared kitchen and it is 1 hour travel to city centre.

With 35 euro per night for 2 people, I think it is worth for money. The room is large enough and it has a private bathroom. The design is simple but modern.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

cheap, clean hotel with a good connection to the centre of Paris in a 'safe' place.

Room was clean but very small. The weekend staff was not very friendly.

Good connection by train (RER C), tram (T1), metro (line 13) to the city of Paris (15 minutes) Gennevilliers is a clean, not noisy and safe location.

• Reviewed: 4 February 2017

Perfect Base

We were pleasantly surprised after seeing some of the reviews and pics. For £90 a night for 7 of us (3 rooms) we weren't expecting a 5 star hotel however it was clean, the rooms were tidy and comfortable and had all we needed in (expect for a kettle!) The tram and RER are a couple of minutes walk away making it a great base for a cheap stay in Paris

• Reviewed: 19 January 2017

Great value. Excellent location.

WiFi is not the best. Can be a little noisy at night so best ensure you ask for a quiet room.

Helpful staff, excellent breakfast (especially for the price) & location, location, location.

• Reviewed: 19 October 2016

Recommended

Location is a bit far from centre but can be easily accessible by the train and tram station located about 5 minutes away. Other staff should smile a bit more as Serin did. :)

The staff named Serin was a great assistance. He always smiled even though we asked him a lot. The facilities are okay with the price we paid.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2016

Overall, everything is good.

The toilet floor has a squeaking sound. Other than that, everything was fine.

The staffs are very friendly, except for one cleaning lady. The big mall and the metro station are just minutes away. The location makes everything very convenient.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

ideal location for paris short stay.

Small room.No soaps and hairdryer in bathroom.

The staff was nice and helpful. RER, tram and bus station are in the front of hotel.Good beds and clean rooms.Very close there is a large supermarket with possibility food market package.Value for money

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

Nice short stay
    • Triple Room (1 Double Bed + 1 Single Bed)

- Entry to the Hotel/Reception is a bit confusing. - No coffee maker, or water boiler at least!. - Rooms are a bit small, however, cosy and very will furnished that you won't feel it.

- The hotel and rooms are very clean. - Comfortable beds. - Car Parking available.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2016

Research location before booking!
    • Triple Room (1 Double Bed + 1 Single Bed)

Noisy, kids and adults in the hallway opening doors and making noise till gone 1am. Didn't know much about the area and didn't want to drive into Paris to stay while passing but quite intimidating area felt a little uneasy considering just female and 9year old travelling. Wouldn't recommend for young families or anyone with nervous disposition ha

Clean room

• Reviewed: 17 August 2016

Clean with some issues
    • Triple Room (1 Double Bed + 1 Single Bed)

The airconditioned is very touchy and it likes to just switch off by itself making the room instantly hot. Breakfast tip: get up early or the all you can eat buffet is empty with little left on an already limited breakfast choice.

The price. To be truthful, you got what you pay for. It's clean and other than the air con was no problem. We were in Paris to see the sights and the hotel was a place to sleep. So if you like decent accommodation without frills but clean it's ok. We would stay again.

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

Great Hotel

The AC was broken when we arrive and we didn't find out till after we paid and checked I have breathing problems so it was a little difficult sleeping at night for me.

The staff were very friendly and nice. The rooms were clean, and comfortable.

Just 30 mins by public transport to nord station

Some of the towels were dirty and rooms are quite small .

Just 30 mins by public transport to nord station

Clean, comfortable and well priced.
    • Triple Room (1 Double Bed + 1 Single Bed)

Very small room....looks larger in photos.

Clean, comfortable and well priced. Great breakfast. Lovely staff.

dearty floor and sink.
    • Triple Room (1 Double Bed + 1 Single Bed)

dearty floor and sink....

The breakfast was delicious.
    • Triple Room (1 Double Bed + 1 Single Bed)

The bathroom sink was clogged.

The breakfast was delicious.

5.5
    too expensive .

too expensive .coffee /tea was not there.

Fantastic friendly staff ,,

Ok,Friendly stuff

All thing is good

Very clean and friendly staff, also a pretty good price.

Surrounding restaurants were rarely open.

Very clean and friendly staff, also a pretty good price.

Good for visit Paris by car

Location is good

It is a BUDGET hotel.

Free parking (outside), location (both to RER & tram stations and to central Paris), cheap, nice and quiet area with decent shops around.

Breakfast room to hot, no air cond, if open windows for fresh air , cigarrette smells come into the room

Location Clean bed

Good Location wen jou want travel to paris.

Good Location wen jou want travel to paris.

Nice place to stay with family.

Nice place to stay with family. I have enjoyed my staying.

Would not recommend this hotel
    • Triple Room (1 Double Bed + 1 Single Bed)

Room was too dusty, i booked rooms for three people they gave only two towels. On top of lamp plenty of dust, floor was dirty.

Breakfast was okay

Great clean and friendly hotel

Everything was great .

Clean and tidy

Tooooo smaaaallllll

Clean and tidy

It's okay but the double bed is little small.

No telephone

Location was good

Because it's cold and met my expectations

Narrowness of the room and the the beds

Because it's cold and met my expectations

Very quiet place with perfect location.

Very quiet place with perfect location.

functioneel hotel

Geen croissants in het weekend

Ligging

Close to ReR, good value
    • Triple Room (1 Double Bed + 1 Single Bed)

A little but far from central paris

Close to ReR, good value

Good value for money

Proximity and prices

SERVICES NOT GOOD AT AII.

ALL STAFF NOT GOOD. ONLY MANAGER WAS GOOD

SERVICES NOT GOOD AT AII. ONLY THE MANAGER WAS GOOD LADY.

Very budget

Main road a bit noisy

Cheap and not so cheerful.

Quite noisy with people outside smoking and talking loudly at all hours.

Not exactly a luxury place to stay, very basic rooms, limited breakfast.

Bed WiFi

Good location excellent facilities for young family

cost of breakfast

Very comfortable, excellent bathroom and room. Friendly warm greeting. Breakfast expensive.

Clean, friendly, good value & good location.
    • Triple Room (1 Double Bed + 1 Single Bed)

Wifi signal could've been better.

Good location, comfortable bed, nice shower and towels.

Cheap and Best

Compact and Beautiful Room and Cheap

Good links to transit systems

Air conditioner broken Wet room for a bathroom

Good links to transit systems Good value Friendly staff

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

It was okay - you get what you pay for.

No tea/coffee facilities, the night staff were not overly helpful.

The bed was comfortable and the location was close to the railway station

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Very basic hotel, and a little far from the city.

no hairdryer, no kettle, weak wifi

Very basic hotel, and a little far from the city. Overall, it still worth for the price paid.

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

Great stay there, great value for money in Paris.
    • Triple Room (1 Double Bed + 1 Single Bed)

I have no comments about this issue , simply because I was very satisfied with all facilities and had a peacefully night.

Everything was great.

The place is good.
    • Triple Room (1 Double Bed + 1 Single Bed)

There were no hand (small) towels and bath accessories.

The place is good. Beds are comfortable.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

nice hotel

the shower drain was blocked

the hotel was always warm temprature

Near supermarket,tram,bus station.
    • Triple Room (1 Double Bed + 1 Single Bed)

The location is in suburban.it's outside paris. But to get to paris just take RER C near hotel

Near supermarket,tram,bus station.