Reviews of Premiere Classe Roissy CDG - Paris Nord 2 - Parc des Expositions 2 stars

309 Rue De La Belle Etoile - Zi Paris Nord 2 - Bp 50005, 95945 Roissy-en-France, France

#33 of 38 hotels in Roissy-en-France

6.2

Cheap, low-class and nothing memorable

I chose this hotel as I needed a place to stay for a day during my stay in Paris. Since I spent an exorbitant amount of money back in London in the course of the week, I decided to economise or punish myself for my earlier profligacy by choosing a low budget hotel. I retrospectively regret my decision. The stuff was not friendly with the exception of one guy who was working on the 15th afternoon. There was no luggage storage facility. WiFi was not working properly. But there was a nearby cafe with good service. Breakfast (for €5.90) at the hotel (available from 4am to 10 am) was not nice, I should have breakfasted somewhere else. I think on the whole I would have enjoyed my stay, had the hotel reception stuff been nice and helpful. Not much was required of them, a smile and a bit of friendly attitude. These things would have made a difference. They were not even able to say “sorry, I don’t know the answer to your inquiry” properly. I appreciate that the FRENCH is a global language, one should better know it, but I guess a poor command of English should not be something that stuff members to be proud of.

The good thing is that it is cheap. If you want to economise and happy to travel to central Paris by train everyday then you could choose this place. Your daily travel card (includes train, metro, bus) would cost €18, and you may need to pay €5 for a shuttle bus (which will take to you to the airport to access train system) for a day. Expect £23 daily travel expense due to the location. If you stay in this hotel, make sure you only come to it to sleep.

Like a hostel basically. Ideal for stranded passengers.
    • Triple Room with 3 Single Beds

False advertising. The airport shuttle isn’t free. It’s 5 euros per person plus tax. As soon as you arrive they demand payment.

Proximity to airport. Convenient

3.5
    -Like being in a small prison or sail boat for days

- I was on a car ferry a few days before this, the room in the ferry was bigger than the room in this hotel - The bathroom in the hotel room was a fibre-glass "insert" just like on a boat! and it was perhaps smaller - no facilities at all, apart from a vending machine selling "no expiry date" snacks in the lobby - At breakfast, they didnt even use plates! Yes, take your food on a napkin! - Top that all off with a very high price for this luxury.

- Great location close to CDG airport - Bus outside the door brings you to the terminals - Probably the only good thing about this hotel was the staff working in the restaurant across the street!

Location - access to CDG via frequent shuttle and train into...

Air conditioning was smelly- probably had been a smoking room at some point. I finally turned it off and opened the window. I received an alert saying the WiFi certificate was not legal and Google alerted me that all of my financial data on my phone was at risk. Advised me to stay off the network.

Location - access to CDG via frequent shuttle and train into Paris

Only stay here if you need to be here overnight for a flight to CDG the next day.

For the amount I paid, the place was pretty bad. The bathroom was tiny, there was no soap in the sink (only in the shower). The bed sheet had some black stain, heck even the walls were painted a dreary color.

Nothing really exceptional about this place. It's close to CDG, which seems to be its only plus. I'd really only recommend it for if you need to sleep overnight to catch a flight the next day. I will say that the receptionists were super helpful and knew all about the airport shuttle and terminals to catch and all that.

The staff wasn’t friendly at all;
    • Triple Room with 3 Single Beds

The staff wasn’t friendly at all; no information was given and the breakfast 🍳 was charged 6.00 For a simple breakfast only tea; coffee ☕️ and plain croissant 🥐 with butter

Good stop over for airport travellers

Communication with the hotel could have been better, we tried contacting them twice before we arrived about a shuttle service from the airport with no response. However, the airport did provide a shuttle service which was excellent and free.

Accommodation is in a good location, close to the airport which was what we were looking for. Rooms were clean, but very small and serviced its purpose as an overnight stop.

This was close to the airport, and had a free bus...
    • Triple Room with 3 Single Beds

Staff lost our reservation, gave us a room with two twin bids (and we are a couple). When we asked questions.. staff was not very friendly.

This was close to the airport, and had a free bus to/from airport which made it convenient. Other than that, nothing else is around.

We were looking at an economical stay with the proximity to the airport, and we got that.

There was only one towel kept for two people. The hotel should have provided two towels. Also keeping a bottle of water to drink would be ideal.

Rooms were clean and well made.

It smelt like waffles

Payed for room with a double bed and a bunk. They put us in a room with only a double bed. Refused to give us the bunk. Smelt like cigarettes. Poor customer service. Took us 30 minutes to check in.

It smelt like waffles

Awful
    • Triple Room with 3 Single Beds

Everything . It didn’t have air conditioning in the halls. No sheets in the beds. No room service. You have to make own beds. The room was filthy. It is the only hotel in the area that make you pay for the shuttle (Blue Line) to the airport...

The courtesy of the receptionist

Only good for a 1 night stop over

Breakfast room shuts it's door at 10.00 with only limited selection from a machine after that. Room's & ensuite very small

Free shuttle bus to Aeroville shopping centre & blue bus to & from Airport direct to front door

4.5
    Accomodation ok
    • Triple Room with 3 Single Beds

There was notice at boarding point for shuttle saying that it would cost 5 euros to get cdg shuttle and tickets had to be purchased at reception when we got on shuttle we heard lady driver say to passenger it was free the hotel reception took the money and gave us a ticket which no one else had disgraceful

Handy for airport shuttle

Poor .

Rude staff Customer service handling pre- requested concerns Dirty

I requested in advance ahead of time that we are coming early and it will exhausting so if possible we can get the room ready and they are not ready and basically said they are not doing anything for their customers . Poor customer service by the staff on the information desk . The male staff at night is so rude can’t even get up form his chair to help and instead on his phone and looks irritated if being asked for any inquiries . No way I will recommend this hotel .

Not a great experience at all..

No ameneties in the room The nearest restaurant had a booking so stopped guests entry an hour before closure. The staff pushed for pizza service however the response from the said restaurant was pathetic. After making us wait for 35 mts he comes with a note pad at 10.40 to take order !! We would have starved if we had not carried some bread along with some porridge. However, when we Requested for a plate n spoon since there was zero inventory in the room, the request was denied impolitely by the hotel staff ( seemed to be a rookie in the front office)

Location..15 mts from airport with shuttle service Breakfast was ok

I would recommend Premiere Classe Hotel at Roissy for those who simply need an inexpensive place to

No way to look up airline to get boarding passes or to print them out. Someone told us that Ibis and Novotel would allow it. A single computer and printer in view of the front desk would be sufficient to make this possible. Hippopotamus REstaurant across the way had excellent food and, o the whole, it was reasonably priced.

You get what you pay for. The price was super low! One could barely move in the bathroom because it was so small, yet adequate. There was no soap, but we had brought soap. There were towels. The bed was clean but very low. The desk area was teeny but adequate. Very little space to walk from the foot of the bed to the window/desk side of the room. The WiFi Internet was slow but adequate. Again, the price beat all expectations.

Fit for purpose!

There was no bathing soap and toilet paper in the room when we got there

It was close to the airport and has airport shuttle running every 15/20 mins

I needed to be in the area to take a national exam park d...
    • Triple Room with 3 Single Beds

The problem is that they raise the rates to the rate of standard hotel for a pre-fabricated room that is the size of a closet

I needed to be in the area to take a national exam park d exhibition.

Close to the airport, convenient, bad soundproofing and smelly air-conditioning.

Soundproofing is bad, every single time someone closes a door you will hear it from the inside of your room. The hotel is actually right under a plane corridor, adding even more noise during the night. Air-conditioning smelled bad.

Nice location, 10-15 minutes on bus from the airport, staff was friendly and tries its best to speak English to non-French speaking clients. Direct shuttle bus transfer is very convenient (and only costs 5€ for the whole duration of your stay), taking you right from the front of the hotel to the Terminal 2.

Great deal good price

wifi

The wifi connection don´t work properly, and I was in a hurry due to a flight cancelation and need to advance work, but the hotel is a good option to sleep wile you wait for next flight and near airport (shuttle bus service available ) the best thing is the reasonable price

Close to the airport

BED BUGS!!!! I got destroyed with over 100 bed bug bites! It was insane, and then I had to decontaminate all my things so I didn’t bring bed bugs home with me

Close to the airport

super-cheap crash-pad for travelers that don't mind design more sterile than the furniture.

room smelled as if someone had been smoking in it: comforter looked not-so-clean, as did hallways/common areas: front desk staff were efficient but rather stressed and seemed like they weren't getting paid enough to be informative or professional

good water pressure / hot water in shower : fast wifi : easy shuttle to/from airport

Do you best and avoid it.
    • Triple Room with 3 Single Beds

Extremely small and condensed rooms, toilets dont have ventilation and they dont even measure 2 square meters. When you step inside the hotel you can smell really dirty carpet and cleaning is done very poorly. Some towels for example were torn... Breakfast is very limited.

Nothing basically, quite disapointed about the place. People say in comments that it is clean? Far from that. I come from maintenance and cleaning business and it is very clear that this property has very low standard of cleanliness.

Rien.
    • Triple Room with 3 Single Beds

I have a problem with bedbugs in my room and oit was very difficult to get a appropriate solution. I have to wait on the phone more then 15 minutes and then they hang-up the phone, without any solution. I could only solved my problem after going to the reception many many times.

Rien.

C

See above.

Filthy. Ridiculous bathroom size. Ragged old towels with holes in them. On positive side, comfortable bed, sheets, pillows. Good air conditioning.

Convenient while just passing through CDG.

This is a three star hotel at the most, that’s what you get.

Convenient while just passing through CDG. Shuttle service is also convenient and very reasonably priced.

It is not clean and there were stains on our sheets!
    • Triple Room with 3 Single Beds

It is not clean and there were stains on our sheets!! Also, they give only 1 small towel per person, rooms smell badly and the bathrooms are very small.. as airplane toilets. Of course, the price is cheap.. but this hotel has no sense of decency. We were a Group of 10, we were supposed to stay there for 2 nights, but considering the situation we spent there only one night and we left.

Never again!

Facilities were poor. Room not very big and like a ship's cabin, including the bathroom. The diner oposite was the nearest eatery, but very busy and not very pleasant so I opted for the vending machines in the hotel. The machines are choosy about which payment cards you can use, so make sure you have loose change. Reception don't like giving change when the desk is "busy".

Good, quiet place to stay

It would have been better to buy some breakfast and take it with us rather than to have only eat there.

Very polite and helpful person who attended to us at the reception.

Easy to transfer from airport,

Room not clean, Air conditioner not work Lighting in room not good Poor WIFI quality

Easy to transfer from airport, Nice restaurant in front of hotel

I needed a place to sleep during transit strike delays. I was happy to check out. It a Motel!!

Soiled bed cover and smell of cigarettes. I had to sleep with Windows open on the 1st floor. Think motel all the way.

Availability, private bath (reminded me of small cruise ship bathroom), large windows for fresh air.

This place is what you need when you are waiting overnight for your flight from CDG.

Well, the breakfast was cheap, I mean cheap. German, Swiss and English breakfasts blow the doors off these little French breakfasts. I always wonder, "do the French actually eat breakfast?" Or do they just have a croissant with some coffee. It's there when you wake up, but don't expect much. Also you should know that the wait for the shuttle to the airport in the morning was long. The first shuttle that came around was packed, had to wait for the second. Once the shuttle came, it was quick and painless. Also, the hotel charged for the shuttle, but I have ridden the shuttle many times before without paying anything. After a significantly long amount of time, some of the shuttle riders went inside to ask if LYFT could be summoned but were told it's not available.

It's a utilitarian place, you should expect just a plain room with a normal twin bed. Small bath, ensuite style, just what you need when you are waiting for your flight from CDG. The price is fair for what you get, IMO. I speak very little French, and the front desk attendant could speak enough English to get by, which I am grateful for.

Not bad hotel and they charge for money for a free shuttle aiport-hotel-airport!

The hotel doesnt give you a bathroom floor mat and whenever you showered the bathroom floor is wet and you need to wipe off your wet feet to walk around which is i dont like and uncomfortable. And also they charge for free bus shuttle from airport-hotel-airport, they will ask you if you came by bus and just answer NO because its a free shuttle bus! Why would they charge? Because other cheap hotel doesnt charge for this! Kinda wanting to rip you off which i hate dishonest system and business.

Nothing really

One night stay before a long flight

Noisy and staff not very friendly. Also was told that the shuttle was no free so paid to the hotel. In the shuttle no sign of fares or check that it has been paid.... the hotel is apparently taking a bit of extra on the customer skin.

Close to airport and easy access

Ok but need improvement

They gave me a room in the ground floor beside the lobby,it was very noisy of course.the room was for disabled people (I am not disabled but I do not mind with the room,the problem is its in the ground floor) and I booked the room 2 weeks ago so I am not sure why they could not provide me a room in upper floor. The room key was not working so they told me it's just one night so I don't need to bother.the staff told me they can open whenever I need from outside with their master key, and also when I am inside it's locked automatically so no body can enter from outside but once I am out I need to each time call a staff to open it as key is not working.so overall it was ok as staff was helpful but not the best condition as you would expect keys to be working.also, when I complained politely about the noise at the lobby and asked for ear covers, the staff helped me by telling the people be less noisy (they were playing card games at the lobby at midnight), so I am thankful for that, as I had a flight next morning quite early. The room was clean,but there was no bin in the room or telephone.there was a bin in the toilet. Also, the toilet seemed clean at first but there were spots on the toilet seat i saw when I went for using , and when I rubbed with a wet toilet paper the marks went away, so actually not so much effort given by the cleaner to clean. The towels seemed clean also bed sheet seemed clean.i was upset about the breakfast, as I payed the day before when I checked in but the line was so huge (minimum 50 people in a row) that I skipped the plan of breakfast and left for the airport.so better not pay early for breakfast! Also, I payed for the airport shuttle the day before, it was on time and it was actually a big bus with many other people. There was no checking done in the bus who paid and who did not.but I had the reciept of my payment with me anyway. I got to the airport in time thanks to the shuttle.

Location is close to the airport, staff tried to be helpful and was nice in behaviour, shuttle bus service is helpful

If need to stay overnight and need bus to airport OK, otherwise avoid

Busy with school bus trips. Chaotic breakfast. Taxi just did not turn up so walked through the rain several miles to meeting.

Budget hotel and certainly no frills.

Room too small
    • Triple Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed

We have stayed with premium class hotels many times many places . however this time we were three people travelling. And the triple room was way too small . We stayed in room 316 and it was tiny and cramped . we are familiar with your room sizes and have travelled with three people before but this room was ridiculously small.

It was close to the airport .

Good only if you are desperate or only want a place to crash
    • Triple Room with 3 Single Beds

Everything else. The rooms are small and smelly. The free shuttle costs money to leave for the airport. Beds are uncomfortable. There was only a hand towel in the entire room. And to make things worse the cleaning staff entered my room twice in the morning without knocking first at 9 am.

The location is convenient. The shuttle is free going there.

I liked the proximity of the hotel to the airport, and that...

Carpets at the hallway leading to the rooms are kind-of dirty.

I liked the proximity of the hotel to the airport, and that it is accessible by a shuttle that runs until a little past midnight. I would recommend this for those arriving late in Paris, or those who need to be in the airport very early. Breakfast is just fine.

Very friendly staff.

Walls are so thin you can hear all 4 neighboring guests easily. Also in the description, extremely small bathroom should be mentionned. It is the smallest I ever saw in a hotel, and I spend 150+ nights in hotels per year.

Very friendly staff.

The place is very close to the airport but I don’t think it...

The place is very close to the airport but I don’t think it equals that the clients should accept the noisy. If the hotel can take some solutions to reduce the noise it will be better.

The nice man at reception was very helpful.

Sink was partially blocked - sorry I forgot to report it (room 188). Very basic, but that's what you get if it's cheap. The water from the shower gets all over the floor.

The nice man at reception was very helpful. (African-origin, on duty at night Monday 5th and Tuesday 6th March nights. Please give him a pay rise - he is very good at his job.) Especially that he told me that you can use the USB port on the back of the TV, as I'd forgotten my plug adapter.

Won't book again.

Very poor breakfast costing too much compared to what what is served. No usable Wi-Fi. Extremely uncomfortable bathroom. Friendly but slow staff.

OK for spending few hours after landing at CDG.

Great place to stay if your looking for a great value for your money!

Nothing. It's exactly what I need and pay for.

I've stayed here many times as a transit hotel between my home and picking up my kids for vacation/holidays.

Tragic
    • Triple Room with 3 Single Beds

Everything....most importantly my room was stinking, even when I sprayed my perfume around the room, didn’t help much .... the hotel is dirty....staff are rude... just a horrible experience!

A bad experience... I won't never go back. I would pay 20€ more to go somewhere else.
    • Triple Room with 3 Single Beds

We arrived at 9h15 am. They had room ready around 9h30 but didn't want to give to us before noon. In the return she offer the same room for a price of 20 € extra for early check in. What a bad service.

Tiny room for 3 people but good value for money sat in lobby...
    • Triple Room with 3 Single Beds

Small room and uncommunicative staff in the morning snow breakfast and shuttle steep prices for children

Tiny room for 3 people but good value for money sat in lobby for an hour and wasn't told shuttles weren't coming to lobby because of the snow !!! Could have sat there all day if I hadn't asked

Noisy with people banging doors all night.

I think it should be made clear how far away this hotel is from the exhibition centre and can be confused with the other premiere classe hotel. We found a bus no 640 ran in front of the hotel costing €2 to the exhibition centre which was good value especially in the snow. Be aware there are no toiletries even soap in the bathroom.

I am satisfied for the quality price of 37 euros. 67 euros normal price will be too expensive.

if the TV works and the orange juice freshly pressed as advertised, if not at least the pure orange juice sold in the supermarket, no concentrated juice please.

Yes croissants are flaky but the orange juice is not freshly pressed as advertised. I accept hot chocolate in powder but with only warm water, it is undrinkable. Shuttle bus in February is not as frequent as indicated.We have waited at least half an hour and then another 20 minutes to the airport.

Good for this Price/quality

No chance to leave luggage before check-in or after check-out Way from underground station in night is nervous as there are no people on the street, lots of fabrics and garages

Low price From/to airport transfer Relatively clean Heating system Clean towels

God stay but difficult way
    • Triple Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed

1.was very difficult to find the hotel in the town,especially in the night time:we have spent more than 1 hour to walk from the train station "parke de exposition". 2.not possible to reach airport by foots(what we wanted to do),as all the road is by highway(autoban) 3.too expensive shuttle bus to the airport.

Photos plus 1. affordoble price 2.comfortable bed 3.very helpfull receptionists. 4.close to the airport. 5.good breakfast. 6.good restaurant hippopotamus very near.

Its managable because of its location.

Allow to check-in for free if the room is free and check-in time is very close

Extra Small Room. Asked to pay extra fees to check-in in less than an hour to check-in time. Bathroom is too small. Only toilet was provided. TV was not working. Free shuttle to & fro to the airport and shopping mall. Staff are just okay. Breakfast too basic

Satisfactory

No kettle for coffee and tea in room. No English TV programmes (even if only a movie and news) no extra blanket. Duvet too short to pull up.

Parking readily available and very convenient to airports even though we did not need one.

served a purpose but wouldn't stay there again

Rooms EXCEPTIONALLY basic and very small. Our room permanently smelt of stale smoke and the hallway had a threadbare carpet with litter and stains.

Good location for airport and exhibition centre with good free shuttle transfers. The Hippopotumas Restaurant directly opposite was very good.

Price.

Tiny room, no even soap in toilet. no hair dryer in the room (At reception they told all are taken - no excuses, not effort to find one, so my wife at winter needed to leave her hair wet when exiting). Waited for Shuttle in airport for 50 minutes, then took the one with Premiere Class Hotel name and arrive to a wrong Hotel! There is no distinction on shuttles them, and drivers don’t make an effort to check/explain. Breakfast is a joke...

Price. Good restaurant for dinner!

fair

I thought the airport shuttle was free like it is with other hotels but i was made to pay. I hadn't been told this when booking the hotel. This shouod be stated clearly on your booking websites that the airport shuttle is for paying. Also i wasnt informed of the city tax, that i had to pay it on arrival ta the hotel. Again, all this information shouldn't be hidden, it should be availed to potential customers before they make their booking not when they arrive at the hotel.

The rooms are good

Basic accommodation that is cheap and close to the airport.

The room smelt like smoke. The room and bathroom were quite small, but fine for the price.

The price was good and the room was comfortable enough. It was really close to the airport, and good for one night before a flight.

all in all perfect for a quick sleep & shower by the...

all in all perfect for a quick sleep & shower by the airport. of course its not luxury but what would you want more as needs and confort were met. Bed is comfy

Close to the airport, good price, free wi-fi.

The staff was not very friendly. I have asked for a blanket and they do not provide any. In the room were no towels as we entered and needed to ask for them as well.

Close to the airport, good price, free wi-fi. Enough for one night.

I like your place but plz.tell your white guy staff to plz give the best to your customers needs.

I booked a non smoking room but the staff on duty which a white guy assigned me to a smoking area and a I have a very time to open the door.I went back to the reception and another guy assistted me to change my room and have I got easier to open my new room.I t took me 30 minutes for the transfer of room.

They should provide at least the basics like kettle,cutlery...
    • Triple Room with 3 Single Beds

The rooms were dirty. The first thing i saw when i opened the door was dead bugs on the window. The floor was also dirty

They should provide at least the basics like kettle,cutlery,cups

good for flight transfer /airport
    • Triple Room with 3 Single Beds

Consumed furniture Lack of fitness room Needs better sound proof doors

Pet Friendly Close to airport Clean , spartan room Decent breakfast Soundproof windows

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

Disappointed
    • Triple Room with 3 Single Beds

Staff was not hospitable and the lady we encounter in the morning was very rude. Don't base on the picture itself, far from that. Room was really small and the bed sheets and towels smells so bad plus we ask for a 2 single beds and the one bed on the upper part was not made, I tell the reception and they say we will be the one get it done(i work as a chamber maid so i know it was their job to do that) no amenities on the room even a rag when you go out the bathroom there's none the bfast was not included in the room they will charge you 6 euro per head even though on their booking it says bfast included. Plus it says no reservation fee pay the room on the checkout but they already charge it on the credit card upon reservation. Plus they will charge you 5 euro for the shuttle bus(thought it was free) place looks like a dorm not a hotel 👎👎

Near the airport

The breakfast for 6 euro was amazing ,worth the money

They are charging 5 euro for the shuttle when actually they are saying the property have free shuttle the guy who charge me at night at the reception said I will receive a ticket in the morning and then In the morning the girl his co worker said the ticket is on the receipt and when I ask the bus driver he said the shuttle is free!!!So if they offer you that kind of 'extra services just say no!

The breakfast for 6 euro was amazing ,worth the money

Budget stay for a transit traveller
    • Triple Room with 3 Single Beds

We had two single beds and a bunk bed above them and there was not enough space to move around them and it was annoying.

I was glad that it had a private bathroom, although quite small. There was a free ,,blue line" airport shuttle.

Worth the money generally speaking!

I called the property the night before the trip (6 PM local time). The receptionist spoke NO ENGLISH which is strangely troubling since per my personal observation most guest were foreigners. But next day day (mid day) the receptionist spoke english just fine. The bathroom is small yet functional not unlike you would have on a 35 foot sailboat (personal experience). The 6 euro breakfast was OK as to the fresh bagel and choice of coffees but lacked ANY MEATS (cold cuts) and CHEESES (cheese!!! this is France for goodness sake...come on!) Lobby vending machines had airport prices!

The property exceeded my expectations in cleanliness (also lack of bed bugs) easy check in and check out and staff attitude. Bus ride is convenient (once you know where you suppose to go , LOL!) Room while small indeed was functional ... well at least for ONE person (which was my case). Ideal to rest up while waiting for a connecting flight.

Good one night before you go to airport or if you arriving late.

The wifi didn’t work which was a bit annoying. We didn’t bother to ask as it was midnight and we were already settled in bed when we realised.

The location of the property was great so close to the airport which was what we needed. Plus the free shuttle to air port was great picked you up at the front door. The hotel is in a gated area with other hotels which is great, there was a restaurant opposite too which seemed to be open late if your hungry. The room is simple and small but for one night it was sufficient being so close to airport.

Barely adequate for 1 night stopover before leaving country. Better check other nearby chain hotels

The staff were unfriendly and not even interested in trying to be helpful. The room was tiny and the bathroom like an airplane toilet. The breakfast was minimal, of poor quality and expensive for what was provided. Not bicycle friendly.

Close to airport by shuttle.

Noisy Rude Staff

The staff were rude and had no service standards . I reached the hotel late and Incouldn't find the reception so i called the property. I asked for the way and Inwasn't spoken to properly. Naturally I was unhappy and became mean as well. I was not impressed at all specially when I work in the same field of hospitality.

Nothing at all

Not value for money.

The bathroom was incredibly small. There was a noise coming from outside. Even if I know that this is a budget hotel, the price I paid was at least for a 4 star business hotel. According to what I paid, There was very very limited selection on breakfast.(Croissant and jams only). I dont think I will stay in this hotel again.

The room was clean.

This is a good place to stay for 1 night on your way.
    • Triple Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed

The room is extremely small for 3 people. we couldn't bring the luggage up the room because there was no room to put is.

This is a good place to stay for 1 night on your way. Close to the airport.

My stay was unpleasant!

The room, the bathroom, the sink for washing the face were to small and you have to sign on to the WiFi every now and then! And the room has no closet with a baby table and chair!

Only the bed was acceptable

Disappointing, and staff didn't care

Being given a room that had not been cleaned. Forced to sleep in used sheets. Wet towel on unmade bed. Next to no toilet paper. Very small room for a double. If I had a partner we would have been falling over each other. No clock or radio as promised.

It's okay if you don't mind

It's far from city and expensive to get to the city, especially to the Eifel tower. It cos myself and my partner 42 euro to get there. The hotel roo. Is so small and the bathroom is very very poor, we booked a double bed for two and we did not get what we booked for but we still don't mind as we spend most of our days in the city.

I really appreciate the fact that it is very close to the airport and there is a shuttle bus to take u to the airport and another shuttle bus to the shopping mall that is built for the hotels and airports around as the area is filled with hotels.

location and price

one pillow is not enough for two or even for one person, Cleanliness of the room and bathrooms has always been an issue with this hotel. Not enough TV cable channels for International travelers.

location and price