Reviews of Première Classe Roissy Survilliers Saint Witz 2 stars

Zone Hôtelière Le Petit Marais, 95470 Saint-Witz, France

#1 of 8 hotels in Saint-Witz

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Fab for Parc Asterix trip.

Stopover on way back to Calais but we stayed two nights so we could go to Parc Asterix. Great budget hotel, bathroom very good, large rooms (we had 2 triples as we have four children), farm in the car park, restaurants nearby (although we went to a creperie for both nights in Fosses highly recommend).

Hotel staff are young and always happy, some staff speak...

Hotel staff are young and always happy, some staff speak good English, some speak ok English. Also very helpful. I checked in the day when the temperature dropped from 32 to 18. At night it was about 12 degree. The blanket was thin blanket for summers, it was cold for me but they has no extra blanket. the hotel staff moved me from double bed to twin bed so i can have extra blanket : ))))

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Great Stay and Sushi Restaurant nearby was fantastic
    • Quadruple Room

nice room for family and great location for visiting Parc Asterix, the hotel is situated on a small area with lots of other hotels and plenty of restaurants.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

I have had an amazing experience from start to finish

There was nothing I can like about Première Classe Roissy Survilliers

On arrival the staff was very welcoming we had some questions about parking the caravan what she quickly helped us with. The rooms were lovely and clean they are bigger than I would of thought we had the continental breakfast what was really good to, it had a big selection to choose from. This Is set in a good location there is 3/4 restaurants around and McDonald’s

Free parking is the only advantage

Unfortunately the lady on the reception was not helpful at all, she claimed that no payments was done although I received confirmation from the bank that amount was taken since booking since it was nonrefundable payment, but she insisted that there was rejection and charged me again with higher price. I send an email to Booking. Com, the response to reply to my email within 48H, but no response from booking. Com till now In the future I will not use booking. Com again since their customers service not to the optimal standards!!!?? Room very small, and also the bed very small not comfortable, no facilities at the room

Free parking is the only advantage

Not such good value for money anymore - needs a refurb!
    • Quadruple Room

Littered with cigarette butts all around the entrance and grounds, poorly stocked vending machine, broken shower, air conditioning didn't work plus they wouldn't give 2 extra pillows without leaving passport behind desk! Really not great value for money anymore.

Location for Parc Asterix is great.

Why stay anywhere else

We usually stay at premiere classe because the locations of both St witz and la chappelle St mesmin suit us perfectly en route to Spain and back. The locations of both hotels are also close to courtepaille restaurants where we always eat. We like the comfort of the hotels and don't think of staying elsewhere.

Total convenience for location whilst travelling and excellent value

Overall Average Stay

location was alright; too far from Paris (Zone 1). No restaurant and bar inside the premises. The most disappointing news was that there was no Croissant available for breakfast.

very helpful and friendly staffs, clean and comfortable room.

Convenient to Charles de Gaulle

I was traveling with a teenage college family member only. We were returning a car to Charles de Gaulle airport the next day and wanted to be fairly conveniently located. This sure was a good choice from that point of view. There was nothing there except several Hotels and a restaurant. No one on duty when we departed. Drop your keys. Breakfast was adequate.

Good location to stop over en-route to southern France.

Good location to stop over en-route to southern France. With a large family party, the cost of accommodation was great. Breakfast for those that wanted was good and was discounted for children. A few restaurants also just outside the hotel (McDonalds close by also!) Would definitely use their facilities again.

A good, quiet location for an overnite!+

the breakfast was not very interesting, although it is under 7 euros. The cutlery was not clean and I showed the manager.

Easy access from the A1, very quiet compared to hotels at the airport. The air is clean and the surrounding area is actually very attractive. It's also quite close to le Parc Astérix! I would definitely stay there again

Great value for money and close to the airport for an early departure or late arrival
    • Quadruple Room

Breakfast not something to write home about, but for the price it wasn't bad.

Close to the motorway and Is about 15min to the airport, which was great for an early departure. They must have soundproof, as we didn't get any noise from the airport. Great value for money. A few restaurants in close proximity to choose from. Parking access after 11pm through coded security gate.

Good stopping point with plenty of walking area for dog.

Bad start, 1st room hadn't been serviced so had to go back to reception to change. Corridor on 2nd floor was very dirty. I complained to be told by the manager (not so friendly) that cleaner still had this area to do. It was eventually cleaned but by 5pm I would expect all of that cleaning completed.

Location good and room ended up OK as staff sorted problem out. Breakfast fine. Restaurant next door was good.

Minimalist Stop-Over

While on a map the hotel appears close to CDG airport, in fact none of the free shuttles run to this hotel. Since we arrived to the airport about 2200 we had a difficult time identifying a good means of transportation to the hotel. We ended up calling Uber. The next morning we learned there was a city bus we could have taken, for only €2. Also, since we arrived so late, the concierge had left. It was thanks to a very helpful fellow guest that we found the kiosk for self check-in located beside the entrance to the parking lot. We were worried for a bit though.

The hotel was minimalist, quiet, clean, and comfortable. Once you know how it works, this chain of hotels makes for a very efficient and independent lodging experience.

OK for a night, in the middle of nowhere

Coffee was provided on arrival, however a big group arrived just before me and it ran out. When I asked for coffee the reception staff member just shrugged and said finished and cleared the carafe away

Modern and clean. There are several places to eat nearby.

I do not recommend this property. Stay clear!

Despite the hotel being fairly close to the airport it was difficult to get a taxi to the hotel. I arranged taxi transportation with the front desk for the next morning at 5:30 am for pickup back to airport. Taxi never showed up and front desk lobby was closed. Tried to get an Uber and the driver never showed up. What a disaster!!!! I had to beg for a ride with strangers back to the airport. Thank God they were Americans and understood what I needed. Had it not been for their help, I would have missed my flight.

The hotel is about 15 minutes from CDG airport. But not worth the stay!

The location is close to Airport and I loved the place.
    • Triple Room (1 double bed +1 single bed)

The location is close to Airport and I loved the place. All the resturants around are so good and you get a great deal if your staying at this hotel. Staff was great too!

Ideal for 1 night

The young lady on reception is lovely. The rooms were clean but the mattress was a little hard. Reasonable shower - clean. On the whole, the hotel isn't bad. For 1 night before flying in/out of CDG it's ideal and it does have the advantage of several reastaurants very close by.

Good,

Check in is a bit clunky and I couldn't lock my bedroom door, but they solved it quickly and without fuss.

It's convenient, close to the A1, meticulously clean and the staff are first rate. It's a no frills hotel, but done with some love...

Friendly staff, good parking and reasonable choice of...

My room 317 was rather tired with damaged entrance door and dirty bathroom door inside. Shower good though

Friendly staff, good parking and reasonable choice of restaurants within walking distance. In addition friendly rabbit hopping around the flower beds and grass surrounding the hotel

We won't be making that mistake again.
    • Quadruple Room

The sink was covered in a thick layer of scale/dirt. There was a used towel still present. There were footprints on the bathroom floor and an empty bottle of some cleaning product laying there. The sink did not drain properly and in fact there was a sign posted above it saying that in order to empty it one had to use the sink bung as a plunger. The receptionist in the morning was concealed behind the metal shutter, even though it was way after the stated opening time, and was not at all helpful or courteous.

Nothing really.

great place too stop off en route
    • Triple Room (1 double bed +1 single bed)

clean accommodation, comfortable bed, warm, places to eat nearby within 10 minute drive, pet friendly. We travel with dogs and they are made welcome. It is great to watch the planes at the airport too.

Ok for one night but needs cleaning!!!

It wasn't very clean. The worst part were the pillows. You could see the horrible yellow sweat stains on the pillows showing through the pillow cases!!

The young women on reception were very helpful and kind.

The hotel was clean.
    • Triple Room with 3 Single Beds

The hotel was clean. Breakfast was average, nothing special bad also not bad. Enough parking places. Location is near CDG airport and taxi cost approx. 35 EUR to CDG. It is OK hotel for one or two nights and it have good value for its room price,. Next time when I need to sleep near the airport for one or two nights will book it again.

Frustrating

Computer system was down Had to check in by gate outside which was dimly lit Room door was unlocked upon arrival and open Towels were dirty

Good shower

It was nice till the we walked in the bathroom.

When we arrived my wife noticed a cart of towels in the eating area. The toilet did not work in one of the bathrooms. When we told the reception the next morning, they knew it was not working and still rented the room.

How close it is to the airport. Also the amount of restaurants that are in waking distant.

Easy access, close to the highway near Asterix Parc.

We took the hotel breakfast as extra but it was a very poor breakfast, not worth the price.

Easy access, close to the highway near Asterix Parc. Good value for money! (except for the breakfast)

Some part of the staff , perhaps , will be better able listening to guests . In 4 days I only once was able to get an iron, I did not even dream of a hair dryer.

very comfortable beds
    • Triple Room with 3 Single Beds

The hotel was nice, however they don’t have someone at the front desk 24-7 like most hotels so we had no assistance on how to get to the airport at 4 a.m. other than that it was fine

very comfortable beds

Not what I thought I was purchasing

I specifically chose this hotel because it had shuttle service I had an early morning flight. When I called the hotel they said they didn't have shuttle service in the evening because I got in later. I had to take a taxi. Then when I inquired about the morning shuttle service they pointed to a no parking sign way past the parking lot next to a cornfield where I could catch a shuttle for two dollars in the morning. I got up at 4:30 in the morning to go out and catch the shuttle. It was dark, rainy, cold, and there was no sign for a bus stop. I stood there feeling very vulnerable. I was wondering if there would ever be A shuttle and I was very anxious. A young woman stopped and asked me if I would like a ride to the airport so I took her up on it rather than stay one more minute in the rain and dark. I expect the shuttle service to be from the hotel to the airport not out in some field.

The room was clean

Forgettable.

The room was cramped. When I checked in, there were arguments at the front desk. The room was cramped. Cigarette smoke was in the hall despite the fact the hotel is non smoking. I put a towel at the crack of my door to keep smoke smell out. The hotel has no ice. The staff recommended trying to get some from the rival restaurant next door. The location is out of the way in terms of the airport. It was a poor choice I made.

Great place to stop over either travelling north or south A1...

Great place to stop over either travelling north or south A1 in France. Close enough to Paris to beat the early traffic and be on the other side within an hour. Cheap, clean and cheerful. Short walking distance to a variety of restaurants.

Ideal spot for a cheap overnight stay when travelling to/from Calais/Paris.

An on-site bar would have been appreciated - but Campanile across the road was fine.

Ideal spot for a cheap overnight stop on way to, or from, Calais (about 2 hours and only a few minutes off A1 Motorway). Spacious room. Breakfast was average. Dinner in the Campanile opposite was fine.

Smelly. I'd only stay again because of the location.

Even though the whole building is meant to be smoke-free, the rooms stank of cigarette smoke. There was no point complaining, as the staff weren't at the reception to talk to, and there was no guarantee that a different room didn't stink of cigarette smoke. The bed wasn't massively comfortable. The breakfast was dissappointing.

The location was ideal for a trip to Parc Asterix; it's about a 10 minute drive, including parking up in the car park. It's not too far from Paris either; on a previous trip we've driven to a Metro station outside the centre of the city, and caught the train in. The rooms and bathrooms are spacious. The shower worked very well!

Good value but could be improved.
    • Quadruple Room

We didn't have breakfast as it didn't seem like good value but it would have been nice if they had served refreshments in the evening rathercthsm just having vendin machines. It seemed a waste of the cafe area. Also, there were not enough hangars in wardrobe for 4 people.

Good location that was easy to find, with easy parking and choice of restaurants nearby. Fantastic air conditioning.

Over priced

Parking should be included after paying over $500 for a room Wifi not included and. Reakfast not included.only When they do I may stay with them again.

In The Smoke

Stayed here twice and both times either the room smelt of smoke or smoke from the corridor/next door wafted in and woke me up..... Such a shame, the hotel is great value but clearly they don't enforce the no smoking policy, won't be back again.

Great if you're a smoker!!! Wifi is good, close to lots of restaurants.

Stop off during long journey

No towel in room had to ask. Could easily hear occupants of next room Breakfast very basic Shower not very clean Very very small room

Easy stop off

worst experience
    • Quadruple Room

0 transportation accommodation to the place and to anywhere. I will never book a place with "booking" again!

nothing to like...expensive but a third class accommodation and worse than a one star motel in the US.

Bad booking .bad information on booking .com

When you do the booking to say that the hotel not giving shuttel after some hour and it will be in big letter befor you close the order. That it will be clear that you have to check your self and the machin not working all the time ,and you can found your self looking for hotel in 23:30 .

Very bad booking far from the airport The taxi cost high After 19:00 you check in by your self and it woudnt work every time .

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

A comfortable stop over
    • Quadruple Room

Some noise in the night from late arrivals but not too bad. No croissants at breakfast.

Good place for a stop over on route somewhere else. Clean and friendly with a selection of restaurants nearby and close to motorway network. Free wifi and good aircon in family room which slept four comfortably.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Near the A1 and easily accessible for travellers in both...

Near the A1 and easily accessible for travellers in both directions, north or south. Good for a stopover whilst travelling, or as a base for exploring Paris or Asterix Park.

Perfect for Asterix

Reasonably remote. Restaurants in vacinity cash in on this or there is a very busy McDonalds.

Room was as per photos and clean. Plenty of parking and free wifi worked well. Great for Parc Asterix. Got what I expected.

Good for the price but don't expect too much
    • Triple Room with 3 Single Beds

Family rooms not interconnecting Poor-Average buffet breakfast for €25 for a family Slow Automated check in machine- not a happy experience at midnight

Cleanliness No booking mishaps apart from not providing interconnecting rooms

Nice place but booking messed up my reservation.
    • Triple Room (1 double bed +1 single bed)

I ordered two rooms each with a king and a single bed for 3 people and one room was what I expected but the other room didn't have the single bed, i t just had the king.

Nice and comfortable for the price

great place for a good night's sleep en route, pets welcome
    • Triple Room (1 double bed +1 single bed)

Two pillows would be nice. Pillows are so soft they are too low when your head sinks into them!

great friendly receptionist! Clean, warm, comfortable place to stay. Plenty of places to eat in walking distance.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

Allmost always use Premiere Classe for consistent standards

Nothing really

Bed was excellent /shower excellent / breakfast fine(at last you have normal sized spoons for cereals!) better paying the extra over the Fast Hotel and certainly F1

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

Comfortable, clean, good location.

Pillows on the bed could be better, just a bit flat & hard

Comfortable, clean, good location. Ideal for an over night stop whilst travelling through.

Over all great

The hallway smell like cigarette floor #2

Great hotel. Very cordial staff , restaurant near by . I spent one night do to missing filth

Good for short stays and visiting Parc Asterix.

Tea making facility in room

friendly staff, prompt service, good facilities in the area.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Very clean ,excellent staff and within walking distance of a...

Very clean ,excellent staff and within walking distance of a few restaurant

Great value for money

Perfect location to the motorway, comfy beds, lots of surrounding food places

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Clean room and nice bathroom
    • Triple Room (1 double bed +1 single bed)

Staff doesn't speak english.

Clean room and nice bathroom

Excellent stop over.

rooms a little small

Excellent stop over. Good location, clean, excellent value.

Great location, right by the motorway

Close to airports

Close to airports

very nice and clean .

very nice and clean . Receptionist very friendly

Ideal ovenight stopover
    • Triple Room (1 double bed +1 single bed)

Easy to find. Clean, comfy bed and variety of restaurants within walking distance.

Worth staying if you need a property near airport - approx...

Worth staying if you need a property near airport - approx 15 minutes drive by car

Excellent location if you’re going to travel via CDG airport...

Excellent location if you’re going to travel via CDG airport 10 minutes from airport Clean Rooms Good Service Good break fast

The bed not not very comfortable (hard mattress)
    • Quadruple Room

The bed not not very comfortable (hard mattress)

Near Paris

Clean

Very clean

Very clean

Cheap but clean & covenient

Cheap but clean & covenient

clean room, easy to park, super nice staff

a little far from city, walk 20minutes or 5 minutes to take the tram.

clean room, easy to park, super nice staff

Cheap, simple accomodation - helpful staff at check in and...
    • Quadruple Room

Cheap, simple accomodation - helpful staff at check in and nice relaxed breakfast. Room clean and comfortable.

Good place to rest before an early flight from Charles de Gaulle

Restaurant selection in the area is limited.

Clean and modern.

It's good to stay for short term not for long term
    • Quadruple Room

Blocked shower, aircondition not working, no safe box.

friendly staff

Ok for a travel stop over

Functional for a stop over due to tunnel delay, didn't eat in the restaurant so can not comment.

Clean facilities.

Clean facilities. Comfortable beds. Free wifi.

Clean and easy access
    • Triple Room (1 double bed +1 single bed)

Card machine didn't work i had to pay kiosk outside

The rooms are clean and plenty space

Comfortable and convenient for a pre-flight night

Easy check-in, good-value breakfast, excellent on-line price

Easy to find, basic and did the job well
    • Quadruple Room

Room smelled of cigarette smoke... despite a non smoking hotel

Easy to find, basic and did the job well

No bath

No bath

Good for an overnight stay only. Hotel looked cheap. Very limited service.

Hotel looked cheap