Reviews of Premiere Classe Nice - Promenade des Anglais 1 stars

#164 of 169 hotels in Nice

6.2

5.6

5.5

Walking distance from airport.

Awful!!! Got me in tears a couple of times. Horrible location, prostitutes around the corner, dark streets, not safe for family and kids. Keys for the room never worked, staff unfriendly, rude and always cursing in French. Very distressful stay and I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Walking distance from airport.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Not what we expected
    • Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

The room was very small for 3 persons. One night lamp was broken, the other one came almost out of the wall. The shower was difficult to control. There was no stop contact in the bathroom, and there was no big mirror. The Tv didnt work.

Very good location. Tram and bussen were 5 minits walking. Personals were very friendly.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Basic
    • Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

The third bed is a shelter on the double one. No free parking in the area but the parking of the hotel costs 9€/ day

Basic and cheaper accomodation on main street of Nice. The small bathroom seems like a ferry/train bathroom, all in molded plastic

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

close to the airport and good housekeeping and thats about it

Bathroom smaller than easy jet toilet, water tank filling up constantly, occasionally sand is coming out with hot water, no ventilation in the room, no sound proof at all, walls made from paper. Don’t eat breakfast there( bread, jam, coffee or juice to choose from for 6€) No bin in the room or kettle or fridge. Its good for a worker to stay night over, very creepy at night. I think even one star its too much

close to the airport and good housekeeping and thats about it

Not the best

Shower in the room was too small and leaking on the sides, the whole bathroom was claustrophobic. The smoke alarm in the room was covered with a tissue so I believe if there was a fire, nobody would even know about it. The doors were hard to open and close, getting stuck all the time. The lock not very safe. Windows very dirty on the sides, the air conditioning was big. No 'don't distrub' sign for the door, our room was visit by accommodation staff each morning. The whole hotel needs a proper renovation. A bit far to city.

Close to the airport, comfy bed.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

4.5
    Very close the airport and bus ride to centre

Toilet smells very bad and z Airconditiming was leaking . Shower room very tight Was told breakfast start at 9.55 but I got there at 10.05 and everything was empty . I was told it's finish breakfast.

Very close the airport and bus ride to centre

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Literally nothing!

Everything is dirty and disgusting. It’s a place where prostitutes take their clients. The bedding was dirty, couldn’t sleep the entire night. I booked this place as it looked clean in the pictures and because it was close to the airport. Worst mistake! Please don’t book!

Literally nothing! Horrible place, please don’t book.

And place for the backpacker

The first room was flooded with water and had to be changed. There was no bin or soap in the dispenser. After the first night the bed sank in the middle and the pillows lacked filling, I asked for another and told housekeeping was closed. The room was so small that it was difficult to move about in that I bumped so many times and kept spilling my drink.

Good

Very small room. The towels ( in spite of the fact that they were changed every day ) had other people hair on them.

Close to the airport ( just one stop ); The staff cleaned the room every day; Very nice staff; Air condition was on when we arrived at the hotel; Cheap French breakfast ;

Worst hotel in Nice. Avoid if possible

As a start It took me 1.2 hours to check in. They gave me first a flooded room, water everywhere due to leaking AC. Then another room which was already occupied. Finally they had to clean a room so they can check me in. By the time I had a room was 1:30 am. If you have a late arrival its more likely this to happen to you too. I notice there were 2 couples with small children and another couple with similar issues while i was waiting to get my room. In addition the hotel charged me city tax which booking.com already charged me when I booked. If someone from the booking.com is reading this - Please return my city tax asap. Every French hotel charge city tax at check in time. You shouldn’t charge people for this tax! Then, It was super noisy from the corridor so I had bad sleep and the door lock was crap, didnt feel safe at all The rooms are tiny. One big bed with a bunk bed above the head and a tiny bathroom, all plastic giving the feeling that im in an airplane or a caravan with plastic walls, shower and sink. Only the toilet wasnt plastic but all so tiny that if you are more than 90 kg you wont be able to do much turns or legs will stick out of the door when sitting on the toilet. The towel had a big ball of hair in it. But I had toilet paper and soap at least. As a finish the cleaner tried to enter the room in the morning even I was saying to come back later. She didnt speak any English so she didnt understand the “No”

The guy at the reception was doing his best to cover the bad service from his colleagues and very bad management. So whoever was on shift at the night of 24 Aug 2018 -thank you! You did your best

Good value for money. OK for short stay
    • Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

A bit far from city centre for sightseeing but this did not apply to us. Not enough lighting in the room. Corridors a bit smelly, busy lifts

Location close to the airport so very convenient for an early flight

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

It was more than I expected from one star hotel.

It was more than I expected from one star hotel. Comfortable bed, super + for housekeeping - good cleaning (room 617). Very funny the reception area is looking like, like in a hospital. Staff was nice. Super location 5 minutes by train to Nice Ville. Shop, zoo very close. Price is good.

Spend a little more and get something nicer

Looks like a run down industrial unit . May have been a nice hotel 20 years ago but need complete refurb . When I arrived the toilet was blocked and full!! The receptionist came with towels and rubber gloves to unblock it herself as no maintenance men were available . Most of the furniture had cigarette burns on it... Seems someone had burned holes in the window blinds also ???? Not in a nice area to get coffee or a meal .

Not much but if was a 15 minute walk from the airport terminal 2 ..

The amazing view.

The size of the room and bathrooms too small , the hallways carpet smells disgusting. The window cannot open , tv doesn't function very well, there's no refrigerator inside, the aircon is not that cold and it leaks water. Good only to stay overnight because it's near the airport, not for vacation with your family.

The amazing view.

Way too expensive

It was very expensive considering how bad it all was. Bad location... takes a while to get anywhere. Not walkable distances. The staff were rude when we asked to change the sheets because they were wet and sticky. They were interrogating us as to why we wanted to change sticky sheets and then made fun of us when changing them. It is also pretty noisy because of thin walls.

It's a place to sleep

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

The disabled bathroom was good as bathroom was big enough...

Original room the bathrooms were too small and the air con leaked onto the bed the toilet seat was also cracked

The disabled bathroom was good as bathroom was big enough but had to change room because bathroom was too small and air con leaked the shower curtain clings to you as you shower , staff were helpful and accommodating

dirty, extremely poor breakfast, narrow and dark rooms, attended by hookers, rude staff. I got there and i was told my booking was cancelled. Then thy asked for more money to reinstate it. I had a raw and finally they gave me my room as per booking.

Not worth the money but not many other options in peak season!

WAY to expensive for the quality of the place. It is reasonably clean but not perfect. I stayed in a 4 star hotel last night in Spain for less than I paid to stay in this hotel... Photos not accurate.

The proximity to the airport made it easy to get back there in the morning.

The property is located near the airport which is convenient...

The staff was rude at times, refused to give as an extra towel although we were three in the room and we had only two towels, the sheets had hairs from someone else when we arrived the first day, we got bit by what seems to be a flee during the first night we stayed there, and they make you give a ten pound deposit if you want to use the one hair dryer they have in the building. The room also constantly felt humid as the AC didn’t work well so the sheets always felt slightly wet.

The property is located near the airport which is convenient and only a 10 minute walk from the train station or the bus stop, which can take you to the main part of the city in 20 minutes. It was also pretty cheap for four nights.

Good for transit

The room is small and the toilet even worst. No hair dryer in the room and no phone. The cleaners doesnt speak english .

The manager and the front desk people helpful and kind. The hotel is Close To the AirPort But the beach near it is not very nice , disturbed by the planes all the time.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Average Hotel
    • Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

The lift system is a pain . Reception on 3rd floor and only two lifts . Not very good access to rooms and breakfast

Easy to get too, car parking available , friendly staff , rooms very simple if you are looking for stop over

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

The whole time we were kicking ourselves for not staying at...

The whole time we were kicking ourselves for not staying at Novotel which would have been closer to the airport (walking down to this motel at night with luggage isn’t ideal) and the Novotel would have definitely been miles better. Our room was damp, had a bad smell, and dirty. There was next to no room especially for our luggage and no air con. It was like being in a hostel again which was something we wanted to avoid. The staff were both non existent (we had to wait ten minutes before there was even someone at the front desk) and rude. We were here one night (from 12.30am) after a late flight and as mentioned, the Novotel would have been a much better choice.

Close to the airport, but really not worth it...

Sorry for writing a novel, but this one deserves an epic tale... First we got the key 611, opening room 403. We tried to get there but the crazy elevator moved us everywhere for about 10mins (there are 6 stairs I think) until we got there. We opened the door and surprised a Chinese lady who was already there... Got a second room (key 411, opening door 300) right in front of the reception. - No way to open both layers of the window, so no air coming inside. - Bathroom for disabled people, so at least those aren't forgotten. - No curtains in the bathroom, leaving you next to a pretty tall window without any privacy. - Tried to wash my hands but I hardly got water, which was totally full of limestone, so we didn't dare trying the shower. - Cockroaches appeared pretty soon after that... - Poor isolation and many upset people coming to complain, thankfully we were totally exhausted and managed to fall asleep despite it all...

The guy at the reception was very nice, smiling, and doing his best to be helpful. 30mins walk from terminal 2, 15mins from terminal 1 of Nice airport.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

No hot water. Dirty floor in room. Tiny bath area. Lousy offering for breakfast. Don’t stay here. Would not give refund even with no hot water. Booking.com should compensate us for offering this venue. Even at budget price hot water should be a basic inclusion.

Suitable accomodation for an early morning flight

Small room although window could be opened, there was another glass behind as a part of facade, hence the room was smelly and no air ventilation - only via air conditioning the temperature could be lowered, but the smell persisted; however the second room had a normal window

possibility to park in the hotel garage - 9Eur/day close to the airport good communication in English

Clean and comfortable

It was quite far from Nice main town centre.

We arrived late from the airport, but the staff member on night duty was friendly and welcoming. The room was basic but clean and comfortable. There was a nice restaurant to get a good breakfast in. It was all good value for money for Nice.

Acceptable

slow elevator, no information where are stairs, loud AC even when not used, weird water temperature regulation on the shower

Easy check out, big bed, microwave oven,

Horrilble!

Almost everything! We were charged, by mistake, almost 300 euros more and it took it 3 days to reappear on my account. The staff member, who did the mistake, couldn't care less for the mistake and the inconvenience.

The worst experience. No air-conditioning in a 30-degree weather. One of the two elevators was broken which resulted in 15-minute waiting, sometimes. Cleaning was not done efficiently.

Our AC was leaking but the staffs didn't fix that though...
    • Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

The staffs response on the AC and the bathroom

Our AC was leaking but the staffs didn't fix that though we reported that. I didn't realise that the bathroom was that small, very small

Worst hotel ever
    • Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

Holes in bedding, extremely unclean carpets, uncomfortable beds, small rooms Complained to reception staff about general poor condition of room and hotel. Was advised they would contact me. Still waiting for a response. Have stayed in better hostels. Shockingly bad hotel

It wasn't what I expected

I couldn't open the window during the weekend. The temperature was so hot in the hotel and the air conditioning wasn't working. I went there to do the Ironman France. After the race I went to the hotel again (I finished my hosting there in the morning that day) with the aim to have a shower because the organization of the Ironman didn't offer shower service. I asked for that in the reception, I offered myself also to pay something because I was exhausted. The answer of the recepcionist was: "the hotel is full" with an ironic smile. The entrance was full of customers going out of the hotel with the luggage... But anyway, the hotel I found wasn't what I expected. I could see more people claiming in the reception also.

You get what you pay for.

Bathrooms, loud at times,

The location to airport is great. The hotel is very basic. Bathrooms are very tiny and awkward, there is no opportunity to purchase any beer or other food. Staff was very nice

Ok for sleeping, breakfast low standard and little to choose from but good and fresh bakery

The internet did not work I could not work at all and the tv did not work. Also the cleaning lady locked herself into my room twice in one day to ask if I wanted my room clean even though I had hang the Do not disturb outside my hotel room door. She came first at 7am I was a sleep in my underwear on my bed and she came back at 2 pm asked the same. Also the air conditioning is a joke

Rooms very clean, friendly staff

The place where we have ever stayed
    • Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

I newer visit so awful place!!!Room simply stinks. Air-con didn’t work. Offered breakfast for extra 5.90 euro was rubbish! Never pay for breakfast in this place. Everything goes to rubbish. Croissants not fresh Cheapest yogurt. Makes fill sick. Coffee is no suitable to drink. Awful place! AVOID!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheap price only

It’s close to the airport
    • Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

No light in the bathroom or on the first floor to get the elevator. The hotel room is tiny, but if u want to crash after a long flight it’s cheap so it’s worth it

It’s close to the airport

This is a collective review between me and my 2 other...
    • Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

- the space it a bit cramped although if you only will stay there for sleep, then its good enough - we always have to ask for extra towel everyday since when they replace the towels, they only give us 2 instead of three - the lights are a bit dimmed

This is a collective review between me and my 2 other friends who stayed with me: Very close to the airport Cheap place to stay in Nice

Stay was tolerable.

Room and bathroom were extremely small. Neighborhood was a bit seedy and scary. Hallways depressing, elevator had broken mirror replaced by cardboard. Staff not particularly friendly or helpful.

The beds were firm and comfortable. Access to buses was convenient. We were given extra towels when asked. The hotel was clean.

Pain cos of entrance.

Reception on 3rd floor with only hotel access by lift. Had to stand outside queueing for lift for 20 minutes when bus load of other guests turned up. This happened 3 times in one night.

unsanitary
    • Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

Terrible, if you fear bedbugs do not stay here. The cooling unit discharged onto the floor, next to the bed soaking everything. It was completely disgusting. I would rather have slept at the airport.

ok if you're on very tight budget and want to walk to airport

Creepy, noisy, not comfortable, no amenities, indifferent staff, not good value for money

Cheap, bare bones property in run down neighborhood. About the only good thing (besides price) was relative proximity to airport.

Hostel would be a better option...
    • Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

Not clean, rubbish on floor and beds, 3 person room are unacceptable sizes, shower was smaller than a phone box... halls carpets haven’t been changed... ever. Smelt of cigarettes and vinegar in room... just terrible...

Not one thing.

practical for one night's stay

The hallway on level 5 smells like cigarette smoke even though it's a non-smoking hotel. Not the hotel's fault, but the guests.

The bed and room is clean. Even though the toilet and shower is tiny, the shower was surprisingly amazing! It's good for a night's stay if you are stranded at the airport like me, due to flight issues.

Looked better on last be than in person. Might be ok for college kids looking for inexpensive opti
    • Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

Bathroom was super small. Room was super small. Lighting was marginal. Entry way from street was marginal (scary?) and hard to fine Elevators were a bit questionable. Windows need cleaning.

Price was reasonable Good prices comity to airport but long way away from other attractions e.g. Vieux nice

No as cheap as they make you believe! Unhelpful staff awful surroundings

Where to start... the staff was on the phone on our arrival and toke his time to came and speak to us withou ever turning the phone off. On arrival extra costs were presented like the pet tax and the parking (9euros!!!!!!). Staff wasn’t frendly at all. The room had air on the walls of the shower.... the surroundings were very scary and we spent over 30 min to find somewhere to park (there is no indication for the hotel parking). We took everything away from the car because honestly I thought I wouldn’t have a car in the morning.

Check in at any time

• Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

We lost some stuff during our stay which we think was stolen by the cleaner as they cleaned the rooms in our absences. So, we will say all to not leave any valuable stuff in the room when you go out as cleaners will not hesitate to take it.

It was good value for the money.

Good location, but room is too small. Although ok to stay for 1 night.
    • Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

A very-very small room, especially for 3 people. When we travelled around France all rooms were quite small. But this one was really tooo small for us.

Location is close to airport, it was important for us.

Would stay again only if I needed to be there for an early flight again.

Hole in wall, pictures stolen, dining options nearby quite limited. No extra locks on the door. There is definitely the sense of criminal activity nearby.

Close to Gare Saint Augustin and the airport : 10 minutes walk to each. Air conditioning worked well.

Hotel for travellers on a budget.

The hotel is cheap and cheerful, there are many better hotels but you pay a premium for this, if all you need is a bed and a shower, this is the place for you. A short walk from the airport and helpful staff.

Close to airport

Area around not safe. Window would not close well so I felt unsafe because there was a rooftop of another building just under my window.

Close to airport

When the manager arrived.

Room next to very noisy housekeeping storage cupboard. In my view deliberate. I had arranged a late check out which was supposed to be free till 5pm the next day.(I had phoned and emailed to confirm this) I eventually paid for an extra night and kept the room till 7pm. No record of my communications were found. First Member of staff at reception was pointless. Everything was "We need to wait for my manager" She wasn't pleasant and this is why I probably got such a noisy room when the hotel didn't look particularly busy. We had a restless sleep due to continual noise in the storage cupboard. Room was basic but OK. NO English speaking channels on TV not even BBC world news. No towels in room. I had to ask house keeping for them

When the manager arrived. First reception member of staff had little English but also would not make a decision.

It’s located in a dangerous area, we asked the staff and...
    • Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

It’s located in a dangerous area, we asked the staff and they didnt deny it! Backstreet was awful, we were afraid of walking outside and someone has stolen one of my friend’s bag!

Cheap and clean but basic.

Bit basic but at the price couldnt expect any more. Unfortunately the en suite had a leaky roof in the morning but that was just our room, at least I assume it was.

Close to the airport and good price and clean.

It ended up being ok and what I needed. Clean and to sleep one night.

The heater was broken in the room I was first given and the view outside the window was the rooftop of the building next doors, and then the next room had no shower head. The receptionist at the time didn't seem to be apologetic at all about the inconvenience caused to me, even though I mentioned I was so tired and jet lagged.

It was clean and the price was decent for one night. And the second room I was given had a window to the ocean.

Walking distance from the airport

Not worth the money spent to stay here; felt unsafe while there (i.e. sticker on the window saying not to open it for security reasons); not the best amenities

Walking distance from the airport

i paid extra money for breakfast but that’s good, bus...
    • Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

Room’s is very small, room has only 2 small lights , bathroom is very small, heatings not work and i give a heater from the reception

i paid extra money for breakfast but that’s good, bus station is near and airport is near.

Good enough for a short stay

The sheets smelled very strongly of cleaning products and possibly perfume. Would have had hard time staying in that smell for a longer time. Overall feeling is that for that price they could offer a bit more comfort, or if not possible, lower the price.

The location was good for taking an early flight, though the airport didn't really open before 5 anyhow, so it is not really necessary to be there that early. It was good enough for a very short stay.

Good enough value for its money.

I could hear everythiung happening in the corridor. The bathroom is very small. Basicelly you take a shower on your toilett. The staff was not very friendly or helpful.

Comfortable beds, easy to find. I walked from the airport.

Cheap and well-located hotel, but requires renovation.
    • Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

Regarding breakfast, the variety of food is rather poor, just jam and croissants.

Cheap and well-located hotel, but requires renovation. The staff is very friendly, the big advantage is possibility of leaving your luggage before and after your stay.

Better than in summer
    • Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

Rooms are really small, bathrooms are smaller than toilets in trains, windows are tiny. Don't choose this hotel in summer because the air conditioning there doesn't work efficiently and it was so hot there in August that I couldn't sleep until late in the night. But my visit in autumn was fine because it wasn't hot outside.

I liked the location, close to a bus stop (buses to Central Nice, Cannes, Grasse, Vence) and close to the airport. The staff were polite. The room was cleaned everyday, new towels everyday.

Nice in Nice but room too noisy

We stayed on the 3rd floor not far from the reception desk and it was very noisy until very late, this was mainly caused by a big set of doors being permanently open, I asked if they could be shut to prevent the noise but was told it wasn’t Possible! I suspect they were fire doors too. Only downside to our whole trip but not sleeping well has a big impact.

The hotel was very well situated.

Close to the airport

Bathroom was the tiniest cabin in the room, very uncomfortable. No full length mirrors. Room was two doors down from reception.

Close to the airport

EXCELLENT
    • Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

The air conditioning was leaking, and drops of water were coming out. Of course, I have not reported them this issue, may be, if I would have reported, they would have attended it.

Everything, for what I paid for. Staff is very friendly, Bed cover were changed every day.

Worth the money for location but very plain

Hotel from the outside looks like a storage building and reception is on third floor which you access via two lifts at the entrance at street level. Inside hotel is very dull and plain and not very welcoming. Also windows in the rooms open but has secondary glazing that doesnt so cant get proper fresh air into the room

Basic accommodation but well worth the money if you want somewhere cheap. Located near to airport, train station and beach. Rooms are clean but very plain but that is reflected in the price you pay. ok if you just want a place to rest your head and freshen up.

Very basic hotel, no extras but has a secure parking garage.

Room was so tiny that we could barely get 2 big suitcases in the room with the 2 beds. We had to lift the suitcase over the bed and re-arrange the beds. Had 2 tiny thin towels. This hotel is too basic.

Parking garage was good for returning rental car at the airport. Breakfast had good coffee but basic food. This is a bare bones hotel. Reception was friendly and spoke English as well as other languages.

Good location.

Small rooms, even smaller bathroom.

Good location. Very close to the airport, close to the beach also. The room was cleaned everyday. New towels were brought daily. The price was good!

We are bike traveller and we are very greatfull that we...

We are bike traveller and we are very greatfull that we could leave our bike boxes at Premier Classe while we were biking on the Alpes. Great service! Thank you!

This hotel was adequate for me for the night before an early...

Close to the airport, according to reviews about 15 min walk to Terminal 1 (not a walk I would want to do at 5:30 in the morning, and my plane was leaving from Terminal 2). I still took a taxi ride because it was too early for any public transport options. For the few minute ride that it was 25 euros was too expensive. I would not stay in this hotel if I did not have an early flight out and other hotels near the airport would not be almost twice as expensive.

This hotel was adequate for me for the night before an early flight that would mean an expensive taxi ride from a better location. It is VERY basic - a tiny room with a tiny bathroom, reminded me of a basic unit on a cruise ship. However, it was clean, cheap and best of all - quiet! If you just need to crash somewhere for the night before your flight - it works. After a very noisy hotel in a better location in Nice I was actually able to have a good night rest before my early flight next morning.

Nice holiday

The hotel is located near the airport, about 15 minutes walk. The room was well furnished. Beds were comfortable. Breakfast was good. Train station St. Augustine is about a 10-minute walk from the hotel and a bus stop to the center 3 minutes from the hotel

Close to airport.
    • Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

Window not opening, no ventilation in the room, room tiny, but I guess it’s ok for the price. City tax is unexpectedly high (~ 21 EUR per person).

Close to airport.

Worst experience i've had in a hotel !!

Very small rooms and toillets , the rom was dirty and the sheet's had a very Bad smell , the hotel is situated very far from the centre of Nice in a Bad neighborhood frequented by strange people !! Bad place to stay!! I strongly don't recomend this place !!

The only thing that is positive, is nothing.
    • Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

Horrible everything. Mess like after huge fest everywhere, room horrible. We know that it will be small. That is OK. But messy, non-functional light with broken glass. NO MORE.

The only thing that is positive, is nothing.

Old, but clean hotel with comfy distance drom

No dislikes. :)

The location of the hotel is very good! You can go there from the airport directly (15 minutes) and to the beach (20 minutes). This hotel is old, but clean. If you dont need extra specials and a clean room with bed is enough for you, lets book it!

Awful and would never return
    • Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

The hotel was filthy from the elevators to the lobby and the rooms were disgustIng. The shower leaked out of the bathroom into the main room and flooded our entire room. The air conditioner dripoed continuously leaving puddles on the floor. and the staff was rude or non existenet.

Counted the hours until we could check out. Best part of staying there was leaving.

Easy access, clean, quiet despite being next to the airport.

Window cannot be opened. Bathroom was small and there was no hairdryer, but not big issues.

Easy access, clean, quiet despite being next to the airport. Some stores nearby. WIFI was occasionally dropping but was good otherwise. AC was pretty good. Bus stop nearby. Very good for one night for sure.

Close to the airport and not far too from the city centre on...
    • Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

Classic, cheap, small, functional rooms. Pretty decent breakfast for 5,90 euro.

Close to the airport and not far too from the city centre on the main boulevard. Good value for money.