Reviews of Hipotel Paris Printania Maraichers 2 stars

5.1

3.1

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Survivable

No free WiFi, and even when you pay for it, it doesn’t work. (What year is this?) There is barely room for a bed in the room, almost impossible to open a suitcase. 40minutes train journey from anything worth seeing. Elevator doesn’t fit more than 1 suitcase in it. I have stayed at hostels that were far better than this. Ridiculously overpriced and in a dodgy neighbourhood. Avoid staying here.

The hotel is 1minute from metro station.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

Very old building, Location is great you can access...

Value of money, it is very expensive being an old property.

Very old building, Location is great you can access everything nearby thats why they are charging high price.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Great value for money and good for those to use metro often.

Noisy traffic but windows are perfect. Dirty curtains from the shower, but the bathroom is very clean.

Great location near at metro and tram stations (15 meters), decent staff. Tv in a room. Heating in autumn is perfect, all night. Below of hotel is McDonald's, in street is a large number of restaurants and fast food objects.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Paris level: expensive and no care for facilities.

Broken toilet brush, damaged mirror. Blanket and cushions Not washable. Windows only partially cleaned. Toilet Stinks. Floor edges end corners not cleaned.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

Worst than the worst you can imagine!
    • Triple Room (3 Adults)

Exploded sewers in the toilet filling all the soil with a bad smell in the room Towels initially humid and never changed Old covers and absolutely bad quality beds Cigarettes and certs in the window No Service at all: the smelling broken sewers were not repaired The broken one-person-elevator that made us take the stairs from the 6th floor to the ground with our luggage at hand

Absolutely Nothing! It was a real non refundable nightmare

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Would not use again

Grubby appearance, toilet and shower unuseable, toilet heavily stained, horrible drain smell from shower and sink. The whole place needs a thorough clean and decorating

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

This hotel must have been way cheaper for the facilities they offer.

No free Wifi!!! Are we in medieval age? No chair or bed side tables in the room, pillows are really as thin as paper.

Location is the key. Right next to metro and just a few minutes ride from city center. Neighborhood looks pretty safe, McDonalds, farmacy, bakery and cheap restaurants are no distance away.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

It was OK.

The double bed room was so small, that the furniture could only fit stacked right next to each other, meaning that you need to crawl through the bed to get to one point from another, which is kind of ridiculous. Also the night manager woke me on my phone at around 3 AM asking when I'm going to arrive and why haven't I already - the only problem with this was that I had already arrived a couple of hours earlier and was trying to get some sleep after a long and tedious travel and before a long day at work... The guys at the reception should really try to find a way to efficiently communicate.

I really liked that although the location is a bit far from downton, taxis can easily reach it, and the metro stairs are practically next to the entrance. Just like a McDonald's restaurant. Perfect for a business trip if you're on a budget.

Location and price were very reasonable.

The bathroom smelled very bad, generally dingy vibe, loud, and uncomfortable bed.

Location and price were very reasonable. Right next door to the metro.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

We only stayed for a night facilities very poor and dirty...

We only stayed for a night facilities very poor and dirty shower n breakfast room not in a good state. Money refunded less 1 night. Manager said that it was an economy hotel .

Shouldn’t be on Booking.com

Very small rooms. Bad wardrobe, small bathroom, not clean, no elevator (not working properly), knocking your door while you are in!, no double glazing of windows ( noisy).

Just it’s place near to many halal restaurants.

Worst place ever.

The room was untidy. We didn’t like that staff even did not tried to solve this problem. During the night 2 workers just opened our door without knocking and entered to the bathroom. As they said to check if everything is ok. In all cases that was the worst place I’ve ever stayed. Hope you’ll remove them from Booking.com as they bringing your reputation down.

This hotel was the worst I’ve ever seen. So basically we didn’t like anything up there.

Far from the center and dirty

The property was far away in a very dirty neighbourhood and also the property itself was not clean. The building and the atmosphere looks a bit shady. Not a place I'd like to go again.

This was the cheapest available option in Paris so booked it.

I just like the big windows :)

The hotel was not clean that was my first impression! The rooms were not clean and the bathroom was the worst thing :( it smell really bad! it seems they didn’t even clean it for us! I feel not comfortable and change of hotel the next day!

I just like the big windows :)

Location is perfect: next to metro.
    • Triple Room (3 Adults)

The toilet easily got broken. Shower too small.

Location is perfect: next to metro. It is far from the center but there’s plenty of public transport options just next to it.

The bugs that I discovered in my room.

The bugs that I discovered in my room. Pictures of the rooms and lobby on the booking site does not represent what we experienced. Room was very small. The site said free wifi, but it wasn't.

Manager should be sacked

Terrible service

Appalling service: rude, dismissive, arrogant. The litany of complaints about this hotel speaks for itself. The day-time reception manager should be sacked immediately. Horrendous attitude. Hipotel head office needs to investigate the running of this place. Urgently. And why does Booking.com give it such seemingly flattering photos: paint was peeling off all doors; bathroom walls were covered with damp; toilet floor was filthy; even the toilet pan not secured to the floor. This place is a nightmare. The manager should be utterly ashamed of the reviews

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Small room with even smaller bathroom that needs updrades

Hotel is old than shown in pics. Room is small and Bathrooms need serious upgrade.

Overall it is worth the price for a budget travel or one night stay. Close to metro so easy commute to Paris city.

I wont be going back.

The bathroom in my children's room stunk & they could not use it. The toilets in both rooms were stained & so was the shower cubicle. My husband & i had 2 single beds. The stairway was untidy & had hoovers left on stairs etc

It was close to the metro station & the staff were friendly. The towels were changed daily & front desk was always manned.

Not the best place to stay

The place has no working elevator, had to carry my heavy suitcase to the 5th floor. My confirmation said free breakfast but when I got there they said it costs 6 euros (for a small baguette and a croissant). It also said free WiFi, but when I got there they charge 3 euros per day.

The view from the hotel room was nice.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

The hotel was horrible. Booked a twin room, we get there and he asks if we wanted a twin or a double, didn’t really care just wanted somewhere to sleep, he gives us a double room because it’s cheaper, which was fine but obviously since we were downgrading you’d expect a decent room! We get to the room... open the door and walk into a desk (why the desk was there was baffling) then you open the door to the bedroom and the doors literally touch each other, getting in and out of the room was a hassle trying to juggle both doors and actually fitting into the room!! (Even the workers were baffled)! Also, our toilet started leaking, we complained at the front desk and the reply we got was not ok, he came up with us and said “it’s not a big deal you can stay in there tonight and we will get it fixed tomorrow / move you to a new room” nonetheless no one came, no one informed us about anything, toilet was still leaking and we didn’t even move!

The hotel is right next to a metro so made getting around easier!

I don’t like this hotel never ever it’s so bad so so bad

It’s not clean it’s bad hotel with dirty bed

It’s so bad hotel it’s not like in the pictures or what he say never ever and it’s not clean it’s bad !!!!!!

Just did the job for a one night stay in Paris

It's hard to fit with a large bag in the very small elevator that takes you upstairs. The room was very small, the bathroom was not the best and smelled a little.

Very close to the metro (Porte De Montreuil).

Very bad experience

The room has a disgusting smell and so does the bathroom. There were no towels, the bathroom was extremely dirty. My husband managed to kill 2 cockroaches and I saw one more but it escaped. When we got the towels I was shocked by their size- 40x40 cm or smth like that. After the second night we asked to change the room, which was on the 6 floor(before it was on the 4). It was a little better. At least without insects. In addition it is so noisy in the street, that it’s impossible to sleep with the windows open. And yes, the rooms were not cleaned.

Unfortunately, there aren’t any good points.

Please if you read this review do not book here!

Please if you read this review do not book here!!! There are hotels I have stayed in Paris cheaper than this and so much better. This was hands down the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. Walls had brown stains on. The area was rough. The elevator broke and a women was trapped inside. If you stay here it will ruin your trip.

Not clean

A bad smell from yhe bathrooms was unbearable.

The reception staff were great guys they helped us with some thing on the computer and they were very friendly and kind in everything.

I booked two rooms for two days but they gave the tag of one...

I booked two rooms for two days but they gave the tag of one room which is already filled. I walked up and down more than three times to get a room. The tag to enter the room will not work if it is kept close to mobile phones. Poor Technology. The cleanliness is completely worse. Rooms and common area were dusty with lots of stains, Bathroom, and toilets have had rust stains which is unsafe and smells bad. This is the worse hotel stay ever in my life.

Budget but don't stay here in summer

Room was not clean, did not provide any means of cooling in the midst of july. Recommend buying a small fan at the carrefour nearby. Wifi is not free and slow.

Budget hotel, Close to metro, close to macdonalds.

Dirtiest

Didn’t like Nothing at all. Very dirty and far from the center. The night I arrived there was a fight. The bathroom omg it was the worst.

The receptionist speaks English and it’s located just in front of a metro station. I think it’s located in a dangerous neighborhood

Although the hotel is old, the room was clean, everyday...

There was no air conditioner.

Although the hotel is old, the room was clean, everyday towels were changed. There are bus station, metro station and train station in front of your door.

Exactly nothing

The hotel was extremely dirty, there were bugs everywhere (room and hotel), staff super rude, bathroom disgusting, it was really far from the center, wifi 3 euros 24 hours, the smell of the room was almost making us puke. It was the worst experience I’ve ever had in my life, I don’t know how this kind of hotel is in booking.

Exactly nothing

I would NOT recommend it unless you’re desperate

The smell from the bathroom drain was horrible. And the bathroom had a dirty and unpleasant look (mold on shower curtains for example) The cleaners kept changing our big towels to small face towels, not big ones to use for our bodies after a shower, so we had to ask for that daily (bit of an annoyance after a couple of days). But the worst were the bugs! Small bugs and beetles were running around everywhere on the floor when we came back in the evenings. I even woke up one night by one crawling on my arm!! We’re pretty sure they came from the bathroom... So to summarise: very cheap hotel, good for your wallet, but you should be able to expect more cleanliness and service for the amount we paid. I would NOT recommend it unless you’re desperate, like we were (having lost our original booking for an Airbnb).

The hotel was very close to the metro station which was very convenient

BAD ! No comfort ! Good location

- almost nothing did I like. Never ever been to that much suffocating hotel room ever - felt like almost living in a hot cave - no fans even were available to rent , no air from the window as it outside window was surrounded from other buildings back side. - tiniest possible room on earth. - Not what I saw on the picture - dangerous and unsafe lift - Dirty toilet and room condition was pathetic BETTER BOOK A HOSTEL SHARED ROOM WITH THAT PRICE INSTEAD HOTEL WITH PRIVATE ROOM!

location was good. Lot of options for foods and beer were available. Staffs were helpful or at least they put effort to fulfill our expectations. According to the hotel staff, they a gave a better room than what we booked and it was a life saver because the other room what we booked was suffocating and horrible.

Only if desperate

The general condition of the establishment is old and tired, and not very clean; however the bedding and towels were clean. Wifi is not free. The hotel is way overpriced for what you get. Rooms that look onto the street are noisy until the early hours - don't count on much sleep. Rooms overlooking the rear courtyard are much quieter. This hotel is in an area that has nothing to commend it - it's not the Paris you travelled all this way to see and experience.

There is a lift - handy for getting luggage up to your room. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Satisfactory

Not exceptionally clean, I think due to being old. Otherwise, ok place. Would not have been as pleased if Hector was not there

There was one super great helpful staff, Hector. Answered all questions. Glad he was there. Another person not so much, there was no toilet paper in the room he told me the cleaner was in one of the hallways. I traveled through two floors and finally found him cleaning a room. Asked for toilet paper, which he gave me. The towels and trash were emptied and changed every day. The picture Booking.com had for this property was very misleading.

Very unpleasant

The facilities were dirty the bathroom was the worst it was smelly and dirty when we got the room so we asked them to clean it, the cleaner came sprayed it and left. So we asked to change the room and even the second room was just as bad.

The only thing I liked about this property was the location

The few positive points of our stay here are a little consolation for our disappointment.

After we had discovered on the first day of our 3-day stay that the door lock wasn't working we carried with us always fear for our privacy and security; when inside the room and when out of the hotel

It’s clean, the staff is nice and helpful, they also have...

It’s a little bit far from the center, but the Metro it’s right in front of the hotel.

It’s clean, the staff is nice and helpful, they also have the option to store your luggage after you check-out.

Average

The rooms are not up to the mark. Its too old and damp. The bed is too narrow. Also the bathroom was too small. The room was not value for money. It should have been more cleaner and comfortable. The picture that appears on booking.com and what the room actual is differs.

The location of the Hotel was good. Its very close to the Metro Station and just walking distance. There are lots of good restaurants which you can find nearby. Its also near to the Paris berci bus station.

The hotel smelt very bad, the staff didn’t help me with my luggage. The rooms were so dirty that I had to change rooms 3 times. When I was reading the reviews, I thought it was going to be a nice hotel but honestly it was the worst hotel in france

Didn't read the comments before I booked. I should have gone. The price though was very good.

The noise of fellow residents who I believe live there permanently. Talking, even shouting, loudly. Letting doors down loudly. They only stopped making noise at 0100. Thankfully I only need 6-7 hours sleep. The room was not especially clean, but I think that it is partly down to the age of the property. The bed was ok for just me, but for two people the size would force you to sleep close season together...

I only paid €37, so I didn't expect the Ritz.

Find a better place in Paris

There are a lot of insects and rooms are very dirty. Full of mess around. Hotel is messy and dirty. The bed was not comfortable and blankets were dirty too. No slippers in the room. Toilet and the bathroom is very dirty and smells terrible

Manager of the hotel. They are helpfull. Even they did not take the wifi money from us

The hotel is very close to a subway station

the room hasn t been cleaned in a very very long time, there is a lot of dust and crumbs on the floor, we also saw a bedbug lurkinh around. If u open the window your room will smell like you are inside a kebab fast food. I would definitely wouldn t recommand this propriety, there are plenty to chose from in paris

The hotel is very close to a subway station

I guess I wouldn't recommend this hotel.

Very tiny room, not very clean, presence of smoking odour in corridors and reception.

Metro station just few meters away from the hotel, which was very convenient for commuting

Surreal experience

The place is in dire need of refurbishment and looks more like a delapidared hostel than a hotel with the paint peeling off the walls and doors, mold on bathroom curtains, wires sticking out and dirty windows. I would call the room bare, not basic and it did not look anything like the photos on the website. The curtains were hung the wrong way, the radiator leaking, broken wardrobe and while the bed and towels were changed, the floor was not swept and the bathroom not washed. Although it says ‘wi-if available in all areas’, you have to pay €3 a day to use it (for one device only) and though there was a kettle on the room’s photos, you have to make trips downstairs for hot water. The only highlight was really nice and helpful people at the reception, the place looks like it’s been given up on. Maybe ok for one night if you are stuck for a place to stay or do not mind broken furniture, dirty walls and depressing decor, otherwise I would not recommend.

Helpful receptionists

The location is good because it’s right next to a metro and...

It was a kind of noisy during the night.A lot of cars passing by and there is a bar just in front of it.Also,you have to pay to use the internet.I also found the room and specially the bathroom very small.

The location is good because it’s right next to a metro and bus station.There were also some cheap restaurants and food shops nearby.The housekeeping was good also.There is a coffee machine in the lobby which is very good.

BAD, BAD AND BAD!!!

EVERYTHING!!!!!! THE WASHROOM STANK HORRIBLY!!!!!! THE FLOOR WAS DIRTY!!! THE RECEPTION AND TOILET WAS DIRTY AND SMELLY! THE WHOLE AREA WAS RUN DOWN AND DIRTY! WE ONLY GOT IN TO SLEEP BECAUSE IT STANK REAL BAD!!!!!

THE CLOSENESS TO THE METRO WAS THE ONLY THING GOOD!

Easy access with Metro.

The doors are not really sound proof therefore I heard every single thing going on in the hallway. The equipment was old and it did not make me feel as if I were in a very clean environment. During the day I saw a pack of fresh towels put directly on the hallway floor. You have to pay extra for Wi-Fi. Also - during the night one of the receptionists was a bit pushy - I answered his questions since I thought they were security questions(I answered whats my name, where I am from and showed him my room keys), but than he ignored everyone else passing and continued with asking me more and more personal questions - I did not like this "special treatment" especially since I see receptionist as a security figure and therefore feel obliged to answer the questions - but since he ignored other guests it made me feel uncomfortable since clearly it was not a security issue.

Easy access with Metro. If you can not afford other places to stay - it has a bed, shower and electricity.... That's about it.

Good location next to the metro station.

The roon was a bit worn out and had issues with cleanliness as well.

Good location next to the metro station. The room was quite spacious compared with others in Paris.

100% NOT recommended. Unfriendly staff, bad dirty rooms, slow bad wifi, far from centre

The staff are not that friendly, especially the room service. You have to pay for the internet and it always disconnects and it is very slow! For a whole 2 days I couldn't connect and use the wifi even though I payed. The room is not clean, the lightning in the room is so dull. 100% NOT RECOMMENDED

I liked the fact that a tram stop, a metro stop, macdonalds are infront of the hotel

Poor

The water in the shower cubicle was standing while showering-pipe was blocked. Very uncomfortable single bed. Soundproofing is really bad. The place is terrible and needs renovation. You have to pay for internet, but only for one device, so if you came with a laptop you have to choose or pay for both. And at some point it didn’t work for a while. Position wise it’s not very convenient as you need to change lanes in metro and it takes about 20-30min to get to main places. After long day or lots of site seeing it feels. Must say that somebody was trying to get to my pocket while near hotel, just was lucky that I turned suddenly and could feel it. To me the area looks a bit dodgy. And, all the channels on tv are French, not even one in English.

Good located old hotel with bedbugs

Baby in the room nearby. It should be separate space for children, because during my holiday I want to rest without crying babies.. But the worst were bedbugs. They have bedbugs. It is awful. I got bad allergy because of their bites. So I wouldn't reccommend to stay there..

Location is good, easy access to metro. 24 hours desk. My room was quite and had very dense curtains, so I could sleep calm.

Aweful stay

Nothing like the photos, it was disastrously dirty and the bathrooms were appalling. It was also extremely noisy and you could hear whats happening on the whole floor. Definitely the worst hotel I've stayed at. The photos are very deceitful

The location was right next to the metro

Horrid. Demanding money back.

Most disgusting room ever. Mound, stains, dirty. So much broken. Looks NOTHING like described or ratings or pictures showed. Bed was HORRIFIC. Bathroom* if you wanna call it that, stank and was a mouldy cesspit of risk. The toilet seat was so old it smashed to pieces. Had to hold the shower head in a tiny shower where the curtain was greasy and wrapped around you. The staff were drunk at night. The area was EXTREMELY unsafe, totally noisy and dirty and didn’t entice us to go outside. The cleaning staff were rude. The bed was hard and had a sheet and a smelly itchy top and no duvet. The door didn’t lock properly and the toilet didn’t flush properly. The fixtures were coming apart from the wall and you wouldn’t believe how disgusting these were.

I aim to get my money back and will be pursuing this.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

The hotel is strategicly located. Hotel staff need more briefing on proper human interaction

One of the hotel staff thought that I was with a date, but we explained we were colleagues, then I introduce myself and the lady who is from Myanmar. He then asked if the lady was a muslim and said that it was france who first brought the issue of muslim in Myanmar to the world. He maybe right, but being a hotel staff, he should not engage in political affairs. The statement did not sit well with my colleagues and I have to apologies. The same person also confronted me after I have heated my sandwich and cup noodles, he went to the basement and suddenly said the following words "you cannot take your breakfast here, its smell and its only for paid breakfast, take it to your room" HOW RUDE....

I would to commend Casse, the reception for being helpful and kind.

Good value for money. perfect for short stay

For this price in paris, i wouldn't leave negative comments here.

I didnt expect much for this price and that's what you get. It was fairly clean though and as we were in the 5th floor traffic wasn't too loud and we even had bit of a view over the city. TV and everything was working. All in all, it was really alright.

Do not pay for the wifi, as it doesn't work.

Do not pay for the wifi, as it doesn't work. Otherwise, the room, though a bit dark and outdated, was comfortable enough. The hallways could be cleaner, but my room was always clean

excellent, will 100% return

extra friendly staff who were very helpful, 24hr reception. train station 1 min walk, easily accessible to all famous attractions. would definitely return

The hotel was near Metro 9

1.There was no single room when I went. I went to a three bed room. 2.Far from the centre 3.There were cheaper hotels nearer to the centre.

The hotel was near Metro 9

never gonna stay again

Dirty room, dirty towels, dirty edges and floor, dirty bedding, dirty heating, smelly room Also I have biten by bed bugs, many red marks on my arms and legs

Would not go here again!! Hotel and room smelt. Hard to sleep in such an uncomfortable bed

Room smelt like cigarettes and mould. Bathroom was very dated and old . Bed was very uncomfortable. Did not enjoy this hotel at all. Not worth the low price. It was awful

Price

Disgusting

The elevator smells of urine, the hotel receptionists were very rude and above all, there is no internet connection in rooms. They kept telling us everyday that the internet was not working, but maybe the next day it would be available.

Close to Metro and comfortable beds, but dirty and not well cared for.

the room itself was very dirty and was clearly not cared for well. The closet door was broken off completely, there were once shelves, but they had also been broken off and not replaced. There also at one point had been a towel rack on the bathroom door, but again it was broken off and not replaced. The entry was not welcoming or inviting being completely overcrowded with boxes. Giving the impression the hotel was moving or just trashy. The wifi is also not complimentary so we paid for it, but it was a weak connection that wouldn't allow the simplest websites to load.

The bed was very comfortable and it had a working shower with hot water. The hotel was at the entrance of a metro station which made traveling into center city very easy. Under the hotel is a McDonalds which provided a quick cheaper dinner with wifi access.

Very poor and unmaintained hotel, thumps down

The hotel gives a negatively different impression then what one might get from the official photos. The reception area seems unmaintained and smelly, with different furniture than advertised. The elevator is super tiny, barely fitting one person with luggage. In the room there was mold on the walls (see attached pictures), the floor was swollen in places, and on top of all there was a terrible smell. In the bathroom there was mold on the ceiling, there was no socket to be found in the bathroom, and the toilet tank was leaking water. I would definitely NOT recommend this hotel to anyone.

The hotel is located right next to the metro and tram stations. There are quite some eating places available in that area.

Ok crap

Waking up at 5 to trashtruck being loud outside the window. Falling asleep was quite a task aswell because of the street noise. We were shown pics of room with tub, but no tub. NO WIFI?!

Bed. Warm water

disaster ... for a 4 ****

the reception is a lure. the rooms are in another building 50 meters away and across the street. the photos do not correspond to reality. I booked 1 large bed but I am given 2 small beds. it does not work, it does not work, it does not give me for the connection when I check in but the phone does not work. the bath room with hot water and very old installation. electrical wires without protection (see photo). In the morning, a lot of noise in the hall, work, to clean the rooms ... not possible to sleep in this hotel. is only 2 stars maximum. sincerely run away

the fitness room

Never again!!!!

The hotel is really dirty and old, the walls are full of spots and spider webs. The only clean thing we found in the room was the bed, the bathroom was always smelly and noisy (probably because the hydraulic system is really old). There isn't service!!! And the Wi-Fi is not free. I've been in asia for months sleeping many times in hostels for less then 5€ and even there I had free Wi-Fi! I can't believe that in Europe there still are places without free Wi-Fi. Next time I would choose an hostel because for less money I'll fine the same quality!! If you are looking for a nice place where to relax this hotel would be your nightmare!!

The hotel is in front of the metro station, it is colse by underground to everything. The only positive thing of this hotel was the fantastic position. we visited everything in Paris.

The Hotel is dirty .The Hotel picture and reality is deferent.

The Hotel is not clean .Staffs are not polite. The lift is just for One person. The area is noisy. Service Hotel is bad . There is bad smell in the room . The bed is not standards. Hotel picture and reality is deferent.

Awful manager

I have lived the most humiliating experience ever thanks to the manager. That gentleman has 0 soft skills and should not be let to work in customer service. I wasted 15 minutes because I wanted to paty for an extra service the second day at the check out. There were threatenings and ofensive language from his part. It was under my dignity to respond but overall I was disapointed and I think everyone should know so they don't live what I've been living. He was verbally abusive and told me in my face there is nothing I can do that he is the manager and he did whatever he wants. I strongly believe that the best feedback is to never repeat and let people know what to expect.

Didnt feel safe in the room. No proper lock, dirty shower

Scary Gushing water sound all the time. Sounded like a waterfall in tge room. Cheap accomodation but not worth it specially not with children. Pay a little bit more for a decent place.

Don't stay is hipotel Paris it's better to pay extra 5 euros and use ibis budget.

The cleanliness is non existing thee room is a dumpster nothing is clean the bathroom even the toilet seat isn't cleaned properly the walls are blackish stains on them, bed is dirty.

It was one of the moust awfully hotels if it could be called a hotel I have stayed. The reception is awfully bad you book it online you arrive the price is different the attitude is awfull you just don't want see them even 1 star is too much for customer service.

It was the worst thing in my trip to Paris..

Everything.. the stuff is so rude, the hotel is so old, the rooms is not like the pictures at all, you have to pay for the internet and even after I paid the internet service was too bad actually there’s no network!! The rooms and the whole hotel is not clean at all we found a bed bugs in the beds and the blankets was so old and not clean..

Comfortable and in a great location. Added bonus of very attentive staff.

The gentleman on reception was very friendly and attentive. I overheard him wishing guests happy birthday and he remembered who we were every time we arrived and left the hotel. The room was clean, tidy and comfortable. The location is the main factor as is next to a metro station as 15 minutes away from central Paris and 40 minutes away from Disneyland

Pay a bit extra in somewhere else

There wasn't anything i should be agree with. All I can say is just to spend 3 night in stinky blanket and can't take shower.

I was given a room with a dirty toilet and stinky blanket. The washroom wasn't clean. The pictures i saw in Booking.com and the real place I have seen were totally different. I wanted to cancel it but i was told you won't get any money. For internet you have to pay 3 euro per night and this is not mentioned in the website. I was very regretful on my booking. I was so ashamed to my girl friend. Totally waste of money and time.

Excellent if you're on a budget. Staff very informative and friendly which helped a lot.

Walls are thin so you can hear everything in the other room. Breakfast for 6 euros is not worth it. Just a coffee, juice, small baguette and something else. Much cheaper to go across the street and get a decent meal for a whole lot cheaper.

Staff was very friendly.