Reviews of ibis Styles Paris Eiffel Cambronne 3 stars

166 Boulevard de Grenelle, 15th arr., 75015 Paris, France

#937 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

• Standard Queen Room

The room is the extremely small usual in Paris, which was a bit unhandy in the bathroom with a super tiny shower.

Excellent location. Very comfortable bed.

• Standard Queen Room

We loved how friendly the concierge team was and how easy it is to get around Paris from this location. Great place to stay for the price and location!

• Standard Queen Room

Well, what we did not like was not about the hotel but about the fact that on the first of May we could not do almost anything. Except for some restaurants and coffee shops everything was closed.

We spent 5 nights in this hotel room and we can say it was really nice. The rooms are very cozy although are quite small but this was not a problem for us because we did not spent so much time in the room. The hotel staff is very nice and welcoming. The breakfast was, in our opinion excellent. The location is good, the hotel being very close to the subway station (max. 3 min.) and of course La Tour Eiffel (max. 15 min. walk).

• Standard Queen Room

So much noisy because that was just beside of train rail. I couldn't sleep well. Tiny shower room. Poor breakfast.

Perpect location to effel. Convenient to use variouse lines of metro. Reasonable price. Comportable bed.

• Standard Queen Room

Less variety of breakfast to choose for and there is one old French lady inside the restaurant who can’t speak English and we have difficulties to converse with her to ask questions regarding our concerns.

It is near the Metro and there is an affordable Bakeshop nearby.

• Standard Queen Room

Lack of soundproofing. You can hear everything.

This hotel is 2 Metro stations away from the Eiffel Tower. You can walk it as well. Staff are very helpful and accommodating. We had to checkout very, very early in the morning and asked if we can have breakfast to go. They said that we can just go to the pantry and serve ourselves breakfast, which we did, much to our delight! It is close to several good, budget or expensive restaurants, department store, specialty stores & supermarket!

• Standard Queen Room

Central air conditioner kept me cold the entire stay, i had to sleep in my robe.

location is very good: several restaurants and two subway stations + shops for food and clothes, very close by walk to Eiffel tower (10 min) and city downtown (20 min).

No Toiletries provided. Rooms are very small

Close to Eiffel Tower - You can reach by walk in 10-15 min Close to Metro - 50 Mtrs away Complimentary Breakfast was awesome - We really liked it, everything was made fresh.

• Standard Queen Room

Excellent management and communication of all employees with my family !!! Always customer in first place, to be satisfied at their hotel:wonderful experience! Bravo, monsieur!

• Standard Single Room

Breakfast had very limited options Rooms too small

Amazing staff! They are all very helpful and welcoming. I arrived early and they checked me in right away as my room was free. Provided extra heater because I was feeling cold at night. Location was great. Very close to metro stations and Tour Eiffel. If you walk around you find many cafes, bars and restaurants.

• Standard Queen Room

I do not understand why the staff wants to see my credit card to make sure the card is mine, the deposit is deducted before i arrived in the hotel. And how can i make sure that my information will not be revealed? BTW, the position and environment is good.

n/a

The staff are very friendly and understanding. We supposed to check in at 3pm because of my daughter not well and we reach early. I asking help to release one room for her to rest and the staff are very helpful to find us a room. Thanks for that.

• Standard Queen Room

Room size .. the smallest ever, not convenient at all .. breakfast variety very poor.. room amenities very boor ... reception is very small .. not clean .. you have to go to Reception area to make tea or coffee.

• Standard Single Room

very good. everything is excellent except that room is not so sound proof, next door neighour is very noisy, talking until 2 a.m., cannot sleep well that first two days.

The bathroom needs renovation

Room was small, but enough. Comfortable bed. Rich breakfast, cold cuts, cheese, cakes, fruits, yogurts. Good location. 10 mins walk from Eiffel Tower. Nearby good restaurants, bars. Close to metro line.

• Standard Queen Room

The shower was very small and was difficult to stop water leaking due to the doors not closing properly

The staff were very friendly and very very helpful !!

• Standard Queen Room

Put a real air-conditioning. Make people know about the noise, I won't have taken it should I knew.

The air-conditioning in fact only heats so it was terribly hot. The rooms incredibly small. Next to the metro so every 3-4 minutes we had a lot of noise.

• Standard Queen Room

No eggs and very cold breakfast fresh orange juice tasted like medicine. If I knew I would never have paid for my breakfast..the ladies who were serving breakfast was very loud n rube.. my room was close to the breakfast area. Therefore a lot of noise. My room was small no view not as per pictures shown on booking.com

I didn't like it much.

The size of the room.

I like the hospitality of the receptionists; Thomas and Valentin (not sure if the name is correct). We arrived early at the hotel and since we still can't check ourselves in to our room, Valentin offered us to have our luggage stored and we can come back at check-in time, this gave us ample time to collect our Paris Pass and have lunch outside. The hotel offers croissant, water, etc. at the lobby. Our room was very clean, and the hotel is adjacent to main metro, literally few steps away, and ofcourse the Eiffel tower is few meters away!!! Thomas was the one who attended us on checking-out, he is very cheerful and very accommodating. I will surely come back in this hotel.

• Standard Single Room

The toilet was very small. No new bottle of water in each morning.

I like the location of the hotel..Its close to all beautiful places and also its serounded by a lot of shops and restaurants. So you don't need to pay a lot of transportations to reach were you want to go to visit. In addition to the that, the receptions guys was always support me to reach the places in a very good and clear way.

• Standard Queen Room

Very pleasant. We arrived at morning, so we put our luggage at hotel for free, and checked in at night. The staff is very helpfull and kind. We asked how can we get to the airport the staff checked the route and time on internet and printed it out for us.

• Standard Queen Room

Some of the Staff was not good(Especially, the guy in night shift during 2-3rd July 2017). Look like he always in a bad mood. He's not response/react politely.

Location is really good

• Standard Queen Room

Breakfast was too sparse. No eggs,no good fruit choice.rooms were very cramped. Toilet too small,an obese guest would just not fit in. Thank heavens we are not.

• Standard Queen Room

The layout of the hotel was odd. My room was next to the elevator, and it was loud. Ask for a room away from the elevator.

Comfortable & quiet. Good for kids. Super close to a main metro stop to catch various lines to important sights. Near several cafes and a small grocery store.

• Standard Queen Room

The booking confirmation said that we would have a 'city view' and we just had a fogged window that faced in towards other rooms. We didn't mind as we were hardly in our room, but the false promise shouldn't be there.

Location is great and staff were really friendly.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

• Standard Queen Room

I was staying in room 102. The bathroom WC could still be used but it was half broken. I have informed the reception and they told me that they know the situation and it's not something new. Moreover the bathroom itself was so different from the pictures advertised on booking.com. I am not complaining about the size ( really small shower cabin though), but the way it was, you could barely name it a hotel bathroom, maybe 1 star is too much. The room itself was like in the pictures, but with many stains on the wall ( by the way - cloth, not paited).

The hotel staff was really friendly and helpful with all my requests and questions. The receptionist helped me with an early check-in.

• Standard Queen Room

The breakfast buffet could have been better The rooms are a bit small

The staff was very kind and friendly, especially Myriam at the front desk helped us a lot for arranging a taxi service to the airport on our day of departure and it was very much appreciated. Also, the lady in the breakfast area was very friendly and kind. The hotel is very clean It very close to 2 train stations On a fine day you can take an enjoyable walk to Eiffel There are several shops, markets and a starbucks close to the hotel, so it very convenient after a day of sightseeing The breakfast room has some toys which was great help to us during breakfast time also when we came to hotel in the evenings.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

• Standard Queen Room

This is the worst place I have ever stayed at in Europe a very expensive place not worth staying here. A terrible experience overall. The rooms are extremely small and not as pictured in the images provided by the hotel. The hotel has a 12 O'clock check out. I was running late and requested a few minutes to get myself out of the room. I checked out at 12:15pm and the property wanted to charge me 50 Euros for a late check out. I believed this was outrageous as most places will grant you extra time in case of any problems. I suggest you find another option and do not stay at this place.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

• Standard Queen Room

Easy and fast access to metro & short rides to most popular sightseeing spots. Small but nice room. Grocery store around the corner. Good breakfast (advanced continental breakfast).

• Standard Queen Room

when you take a shower, the whole bathroom gets wet. breakfast was poor. and they don't have any DO NOT DISTURB warning and they day I wanted to sleep more someone tried to enter to clean the room.

very closed to cambronne station and walking distance to eiffel tower. nice restaurants around.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

• Standard Queen Room

Room very small. Just about fits a double bed and a small table in. Breakfast extremely basic. Fresh bread, pastries yoghurt, cheese, cereal and fresh fruit. Nothing hot available. The hotel feels like a hostel whilst you are there, not that this is an issue but just not our kind of 'vibe'.

The bed is very comfy, the room was clean enough and the staff are very polite

• Standard Queen Room

Hotel did not provide duvet or blanket... I had to ask for an extra sheet as we were expected to sleep on a bare mattress which I feel is completely unacceptable for any hotel let alone paying over £100/night to stay. Breakfast was not good, considering the price I was expecting more.

Excellent staff as we arrived late he was very helpful.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

• Standard Queen Room

everything, great location, lovely clean modern room, friendly staff and a lovely breakfast included. Could not have asked for more. 5***** in my eyes

• Standard Queen Room

Smaller than expected .. but was only to shower & sleep so not a problem

10min walk from Eiffel tower! Opposite metro station with links to all tourist attractions. Reception staff were friendly & very helpful printed our Disneyland tickets for us & always asked how we were.

• Standard Queen Room

Rooms tiny bit small but your not in Paris to sit in your room the whole time. Defo worth a visit lovely bars and restaurants around also.

Beds were amazing staff were lovely and offered us an amazing late check out due to the time of our flight and the breakfast was also good!

• Reviewed: 9 November 2016

• Standard Queen Room

I must have had the worst room in the hotel : above the entrance door, facing the subway and closest to the elevator. Result : I slept from 2 AM to 5:30AM The matress was pretty used and shaped. I needed an Iron. I had asked for one upon reservation, which was confirmed. I asked for it upon arrival, I asked for it in the morning. Result : never got it and had to go to work with a non ironed shirt

Nice staff and good location

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

• Standard Queen Room

Very nice and cosy hotel. Great location - 20 minutes walk to Eiffel tower, 3 minutes walk to the underground. Staff was very friendly and always there to help.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2016

• Standard Single Room

Bedroom on the small size and noise from overground railway.

Extremely clean, comfortable bed, convenient for transport, really friendly staff, lovely Corsican restaurant next door,

• Reviewed: 23 September 2016

• Standard Queen Room

Simple straight forward. Free coffee and tea all the time. Awesome freshly baked croissant and breakfast. Very close to metro cambronne and Eiffel tower. Overall pretty good and affordable if you book online. Super friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

• Standard Queen Room

The hotel charged the total cost twice and we really got our money back very difficultly. All of the hotel staff are careless, absent and don't know how to smile. The room and bathroom are so small.It is very hard to use the bathroom. Also the walls between the rooms are really thin and you hear everything from the next room.But the main problem was the staff and i do not advice this hotel.

Very good location and nice breakfast.Also the lady working in the kitchen was so polite.

• Standard Queen Room

The shower basin could be bigger.

Very comfortable bed and excellent breakfast. It's located near the metro station, supermarket (monoprix) and lots of restaurants (including mcdonald's). The staff was really nice and helpful.

• Standard Queen Room

They changed our room from higher to lower without asking ask and they gave it to others. We checked in late because rooms are nor yet available at 2pm

Bed perfect

• Reviewed: 18 August 2016

• Standard Queen Room

The rooms and hotel is quite small but for sight seeing the room is modern and all you need

Very clean hotel breakfast area was very clean with lots of options

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

• Standard Queen Room

Room too small . Remove hanging shelf. It is dangerous given its position. My spouse hit his head and got a bruise! It hurt for days😟

Good breakfast choices. Nice bed.

• Reviewed: 6 August 2016

• Standard Queen Room

OK, the rooms are small, but the personnel is very helpful and kind! Parking was cheap. (I arrived in the evening paying up to 8 euros to the next morning 11 AM.)

• Reviewed: 12 July 2016

• Standard Queen Room

Breakfast was having very less options!!

The staff was really helpful. We arrived at 7:30 am. But the staff still gave us room to check in .usually you have to wait till 12. These extra mile steps to keep customers happy are rarely seen now a days.

• Reviewed: 7 July 2016

• Standard Queen Room

Room was very small In our breakfast the insects were lying everywhere in bread butter and were also coming inside the coffee machine We have taken hot milk from the machine that's why we have seen the insects If somebody have taken black coffee then The staff was horrible specially who is at kicthen and as soon as we shown him the insects she has thrown the milk

• Reviewed: 25 June 2016

• Standard Queen Room

The bathroom was not very clean. Lots of hairs on the floor-the shower splattered water all over the toilet and floor due to the way it was "designed"; rooms were VERY small.

Proximity to the majority of the things we wanted to see; easy access to the metro and tour buses

Good breakfast

• Standard Queen Room

Very small room , room location,

Rooms are very small with no emergency exits , highly riskly to stay in this room 302

• Standard Queen Room

Too small room and without ref

Clean room; good breakfast; great location

• Standard Queen Room

Good location , friendly stuff , near station ..

• Standard Queen Room

Perfect place to stay for travelling in Paris

Small room

Great connectivity to metros and walking distance to Eiffel tower

• Standard Queen Room

The staff at reception in the evening could be friendlier

The bed was extremely comfortable!

• Standard Queen Room

Location was great! Very accessible to metros and near the attractions. Room was clean, Bed was comfortable and breakfast was okay

• Standard Queen Room

I love the fresh machine pressed orange juice

The room is very small

The room is very quite. The bath water is very good

improve the breakfast

close the subway

Small room

Bathroom smell bad

Close to train station

• Standard Single Room

The location and breakfast is good.

• Standard Queen Room

The breakfast should be better. Room space is too less

Good Wifi.

• Standard Queen Room

Vert small room Vert small bathroom

The breakfast

Too small shower room

Nice location, hot water, staff

The breakfast was horrible

The staff were friendly and the location was cool

• Standard Queen Room

Rooms very small. I expected a full service hotel

Eveything

Noyhing

Little bit expensive

Liked the decor in the bedroom Eiffel Tower! Concierge v friendly and available late at night

• Standard Single Room

The shower is far too small for a 6 foot standard adult man.

The location is nice.

all

Shower very small.

Bed was great.

• Standard Single Room

Tight space on the toilet to the sink in the bathroom

Convenient location to metro. The bed and room was comfortable and quiet.

10 minutes to Eiffel tower