Reviews of Hotel Mademoiselle 4 stars

#391 of 1,599 hotels in Paris

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

Fantastic hotel, awful location
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Location, very noisy! Lots of homeless people outside. The hotel is such a nice hotel and was too good for the area

Decor, rooms, staff friendly. We were upgraded for free and given champagne and macaroons for my mother’s birthday

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

A lovely hotel and very suitable for our needs. We would definitely stay here again.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The staff were very friendly and welcoming and the room was very comfortable and quiet. We particularly liked the fact that the bottles of water were replaced daily. We were at the Ryder Cup and it was very useful to take them each day! The hotel was very well placed for using the Gare du Nord and there are lots of cafes and restaurants within easy walking distance.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Fantastic stay
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Peaceful location. Room had a balcony and seating area which was lovely to sit on in the morning and evening. Staff were very friendly and attentive.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Be a real Mademoiselle at Hotel Mademoiselle !
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The rooms are quite small. Slow elevator and unique one, when you are on top floor. Expensive breakfast.

Very nice quiet patio for breakfast & drinks, with bamboo trees, but no view. Nice global design atmosphere, with quality new and vintage decorative furniture & accessories. Very cordial staff.

Really good hotel for the price in Paris. Just blocks away from Gard Nord and Gare L'est
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

I accidently left the do not disturb sign on the door and that meant it didn't get made up. That was my fault!!! Sometimes the bar extends to the court yard and can be noisy

The staff, room, and breakfast were FABULOUS Good sized rooms for Europe. We had four suitcases and we weren't cramped It has an elevator!!! I called from the US and they were very helpful in setting up a chauffer from the airport. He was very understanding about the long immigration line and was very pleasant and helpful with our luggage. The reason I wouldn't stay there again is because every time we come to Paris we try to staff in a different arrissondment just to get a different feel for all of Paris The beds are long enough and comfortable, good bedding and very nice sized bathroom with window

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Great location, amazing staff, comfortable beds.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Really nothing important at all, but if I had to say something then, the facilities inside the room were not what we are used to, eg, there was no fridge, no glasses and no wine bottle opener in the room. But really this wasn't an issue as room service brought it up within minutes. Only really saying this so the next traveler can ask for these things all at once so as not to annoy the staff like we did.

We wanted a hotel close to Gare Du Nord and we walked from the station easily within about 15 minutes. It was also close to Gare De L'est and Poisonniere stations, offering different lines to travel on. The staff were exceptional, they spoke English, some better than others, the room service was amazing at night time, especially when I had to ring them 3 times in a row cause I kept forgetting to ask for things (ie a bottle opener to open the wine). Great location with plenty of cafes (one with a great view of a nearby church) Definitely recommend this hotel.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Value for money
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Stayed during the very hot days in july and could use some cold drinks and put our drinks in refrigerator. There is no (mini) refrigerator in the room. I think a hotel with such prices should have one.

Breakfast excellent, staff very helpfull and friendly. Close to metro, bus and railway.

Worth the money 100%
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The bathroom was rather confined

It was very cosy but very space effective and the staff were very friendly, in a great place and mot close from anything at all!

The perfect hotel for a mini break!
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The only teeny tiny improvement would be English breakfast tea bags at breakfast. ( next time I’ll bring my own!)

Extremely helpful and friendly staff. Scrumptious breakfast. Very clean. Great location. Fab restaurant round the corner. Very French. Just what we wanted from a short stay in Paris. Will definitely return.

perfect!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The staff was excellent, my sincere thanks to Celine, Laura and team manager Victor which I had the chance to know, but everyone else was also super helpful and kind. The hotel itself is a more than decent proposal in the center of Paris, you cannot easily find so many amenities in boutique hotels.

Comfortable bed.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Location is in the sketchy part of town. Not a good first impression of Munich, which is actually a lovely city. Room was too small for 2 people and suitcases. Unnecessarily fancy AC system is not intuitive and beams a light through the night.

Comfortable bed. Clean room and bathroom. Ideal for access to the train station. Nice to have kitchen facilities though only fridge and microwave (for heating water) were useful to us.

SPA WAS THE VALUE-ADD OF THIS VISIT
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Room was definitely small. But bed was comfy.

Our room was very small but charming. What we really liked was the spa. It was trippy and relaxing; a welcome comfort after a day of traveling.

Nice.

Well appointed room, about size of most Paris hotels. Excellent breakfast. Pleasant outdoor courtyard for drinks or breakfast when weather cooperates.

Upon request got a quiet room for 2nd night which was much...
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Rooms are very small, Toilet seat partially underneath the sink. AC did not work, a fan was offered. Advertised features in booking portal were partially not met. Mainly cost benefit ratio is not well balanced.

Upon request got a quiet room for 2nd night which was much better. In general the hotel is nice and the rooms are decorated nicely. Just the description raised expectations which then are not met. A more realistic description together with a lower price and it would be ok.

My friend and me went to the pairs having the two days one...
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

My friend and me went to the pairs having the two days one night trip.The hotel is nice clean.The room is not that big but have the everything all what we need.The staffs in the hotel are so nice and such passion helping us lots of questions and keep our suitcase for extra hours.Im glad we choose this little hotel in this trip will recommend to all my friend!!Thanks so much

I would highly recommend and would stay here again.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The beds were very comfortable. We traveled by train almost everyday and the proximity to the station was perfect. Also very close to the city center.

Great location Near train station
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Bed and pillows so comfortable and hot shower.

Staff were very friendly nothing was any trouble to help you for your day. Local perfect. Room very comfy and maintain throughout visit. Views out of the world. Cafes excellent Plus the breakfast was the best ever

Great value for money. Friendly staff and good facilities
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

I arrived at 10:30pm from a walk and the doors were already closed, so I had to call to get in. Nothing too bad, just I was surprised.

Very close to Thalys Station, well communicated, very clean, friendly staff, comfy bed. WiFi. Spa.

Great hotel, good location, friendly staff
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

At check in it would have been beneficial to explain how the spa worked as we would have booked a private session had we have known that it gets booked quickly and we were not able to use the facilities which was one of the reasons I booked this hotel

Great location. Friendly staff. Nice bar area

Very cute and wonderful quaint neighborhood.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Air conditioning did not work properly. Had to leave window open all night. Didn’t mind but would have liked more airflow. Also occasionally there was a smell coming from the bathroom which was not pleasant

Very cute and wonderful quaint neighborhood. Staff was very friendly and quite helpful

Friendly staff, nice hotel, good breakfast, nice and clean...
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Location near 2 train stations, which is good if you need them. Otherwise the neighbourhood is not very nice. However, it is easy to travel around with metro.

Friendly staff, nice hotel, good breakfast, nice and clean room.

Fantastic stay for my daughter's first time in Paris

Maybe some English TV channels

Very warm welcome and helpful staff. Beds were super comfy. Breakfast very good selection. Great location, only 5 minutes walk from Gare du Nord if travelling via Eurostar and on day of departure free luggage storage. Excellent wi-fi

Good position, especially if you need to catch a train from...
    • Suite

There was an unpleasant smell in the rooms and bathroom which was off-putting.

Good position, especially if you need to catch a train from Gare Du Nord, with some nice bistros nearby. The accommodation was good for families, with an adjoining room for the children.

Nice clean hotel but very hot and noisy. Check the bill upon departure!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel was very warm and the air conditioning was purposely set not to cool for the whole building and opening the window on a night time was not possible due to the noise from the hotel being on a main road and right next to a few bars. The room was much smaller than expected. Also upon checking out, I had almost €300 euros for bottles of champagne charged on my room bill that were never ordered and an additional charge for flowers in my room every day that were not asked for.

The hotel was very clean and the staff were helpful

Lovely little hotel.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

A little pricey, but this might be due to fluctuations in the £. Especially the breakfast at £15 each. But having said that the breakfast was very good.

Staff very helpful and friendly.

What a lovely hotel!
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Extra towels in my room.

What a lovely hotel!!! It's clean, comfortable, modern. The breakfast was perfect. In the summer time you can enjoy the patio. I would definitely come back.

LOCATION between the two main train stations made it easy to...
    • Single Room with Double Bed

There was a lot of noise from outside, as it appeared that some kind of construction was going on. The heater in the room could have worked better as the room was cold. The drinking water should be complementary. For the price we pay for a One Night stay they could include a bottle or two of water, for crying out loud!

LOCATION between the two main train stations made it easy to get to the transportation I needed for my stay in the city. The breakfast was good and warm. The ladies did a great job of cleaning the room during my stay.

The Double-Bedroom has excellent size for single use, the...
    • Single Room with Double Bed

The coffee really wasn’t good and they offer no milk substitutes like soy or the like

The Double-Bedroom has excellent size for single use, the bed was exceptionally good.

Better than I expected
    • Single Room with Double Bed

Only complaint would be that bedcover very heavy - I would have preferred a light duvet, but as I returned to the hotel at midnight it would have been rather too late to ask for one.

Staff charming and helpful. Breakfast good.

Adorable staff, good sleep, nice decor with stylistic touches, great breakfast.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The bedlinen could do with some work - the pillows have synthetic fillers that felt inflated and crispy... I wanted to prick them with a pin like a balloon. But all in all this was a small complaint given the overall quality of the stay.

Staff absolutely lovely - my train was 4 hours late due to weather issues so I arrived at 1.30am and the receptionist was very kind and helpful. Rooms clean and nicely decorated in the Mademoiselle style. Breakfast fantastic - plentiful and delicious hot and cold options.

Good location: Near Gare du Nord so easy access to...

Good location: Near Gare du Nord so easy access to everywhere. The room is neat and the bed is good. Small hotel and friendly personnel. The breakfast is okay.

I would definitely stay here again.
    • Single Room with Double Bed

Room could have been bigger. No USB ports. I was lent an adapter though, so that saved the day.

Didn’t have breakfast. Staff were friendly. Room was small, but very nice with big bed.

Very nice and charming hotel
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

the breakfast... Not very good pastries. Especially disappointing when you are in Paris. We bought breakfast from the boulangerie round the corner which was fabulous and what you would expect from a French breakfast (I am French myself)

Bed very comfortable and lovely bedroom

Lovely....I wish I could have spent a few more days...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I loved everything about this hotel - especially the staff. It's clean - the staff are discreet and very friendly. They all speak good English and they always had a smile and made you feel very welcome.

We will be back !!!
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

There was nothing we didn’t like

It was perfect for ours needs And even if we arrive very late at the hotels we could have an amazing snack in the bar

We loved the hotel would definitely go back.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

There’s nothing I didn’t like the hotel was excellent for me would definitely recommend.

The bed was very comfortable and cosy, the bathroom was lovely and nice to use

good
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

My room and more in general the hotel need some urgent repairs, the room door (N°309) is all scratched, there is a hole in the bathroom where the tile has not been fixed etc etc. It is a pity, since comparing to other same level hotels in Paris, I found this one more comfortable.

I got a mini suite with a separate TV area, the king bed is comfortable, breakfast ok

Great boutique hotel in a great location.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

This was the smallest room I've ever had when staying at this hotel and it was like a shoe box. I had informed the hotel in advance I was in Paris to celebrate my birthday and it was disappointing that our loyalty to the hotel was not acknowledged nor any special touches added due to the occasion.

As a regular customer to hotel Mademoiselle it felt like a home from home. The staff are friendly and the location is excellent.

Good location, but quality could be better
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Although clean, there was a very bad smell coming from the bathroom that made our stay unpleasant. The staff didn’t provide us with any compensation, when we notified them upon departure, referring to that fact that we paid a “special price” (promotion on Booking.com). Honestly, whether or not I booked a promotional offer should not interfere with the overall experience in my opinion.

The location is great! Just a few minutes walking distance from Gare du Nord, so ideal when you traveling to Paris by Tgv.

Great hotel, friendly & pleasant atmosphere, and location is superb.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

3rd party driver, booked through the hotel, never showed up to pick us up at the airport.

Sandra at the froth desk was very helpful and pleasant, and helped make the stay even more special. She also helped expedite an early room for us when the 3rd party driver never showed at the airport to pick us up.

Great for a short stay
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The bathroom was on odd layout, the loo was pretty much under the sink.

Room was clean and a good size. The staff were friendly. Easy walk from the station.

Bed bugs
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Bed bugs. This hotel is full of them. Other customers reported same for the rooms on the different floors. Hotel is infected!!!!!!! Dont go there!!! I have been traveling my entire life and never never faced such a problem. Room 201.

Great time, really enjoyed the hotel, fab location, friendly staff, just a few minor niggles!!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Some of the minor details needed upgrading, eg wall paper, bathroom. Lights flickered & the lift was quite noisy next to our room. Also tea & coffee in the room was not replenished daily.

Great location, a few minutes walk to the metro. Nice & modern hotel & we were upgraded as it was my husband’s 40th birthday, which was really nice.

value hotel with good access to public transport
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Picking nits: room and bathroom were a bit on the smallish side, but altogether alright. Site not particularly close to any of the main landmarks. Did not use on-site steam room (sauna?) because of a requirement for advance booking.

Short walk to two train stations (Nord and Est), and to three metro stations. If you have luggage, 15 Euro (20 min) metered taxi ride from Gare de Lyon, 60 Euro (fixed price) taxi ride to CDG Airport (10/2017). We had a quiet room facing the interior yard. Good value for money: boutique hotel comparable to a midrange chain in the US. Friendly staff, fluent in English and politely accepting of my, hm, French. Very clean bathroom. Nice climatization. Comfortable, firm bed. Adjacent (next door) to a market with an awesome (!!) patisserie.

easy to get
    • Single Room with Double Bed

Very modern designed bathroom. Shower corner is sheltered neither glass walls no textile curtain - water remains all of the floor after using it (even very carefully). WC and sink are in collision - specially for taller and bigger people.

Boutique hotel. Very quiet room. Pretty large space as for location. Had hangers for trousers in cabinet. Dressing gown and slippers in the room. Breakfast enough choice for every taste. Supportive staff at reception and breakfast room.

Nice stay near Gare du Nord
    • Single Room with Double Bed

The hallways to the room were quite narrow, but the rooms are a decent size for Paris. The staff was quite friendly. Pretty easy walking distance from Gare du Nord. The public-use bikes in front of the hotel were all gone by 8:30 am, so if you're planning to use one, make sure to get it early.

Comfortable.. helpful staff
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Nothing to speak of .. we really enjoyed our stay

The establishment was very well kept & the staff were extremely helpful & very polite... I would definitely recommend this hotel to my family & Friends ... transport is only a short walk & takes everywhere you want to go

Perfect way to end our honeymoon
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Excellent hotel, they knew it was our honeymoon so they gave us a glass of champagne on the house. Great location for catching an early Eurostar the next day

Love Paris, loved the Hotel Mademoiselle, and will return!
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The only thing I could comment on was that, in our room, the in room safe was on the floor of a cupboard, not any use to a wheelchair user, but this was a very minor point

Friendly staff, good leisure facilities, and our room, which was for disabled use had proper facilities and was on the ground floor. The location for us was perfect just a seven minute push of a wheelchair from Gar du Nord train station

Excellent!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Wish they served dinner as unable to find something close by that had good food

Beautiful boutique Hotel. Close to Gare du Nord for Eurostar back to London

Excellent customer service.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Excellent customer service. Great location if you're travelling into/from Gare du Nord. Easy to navigate around the city. The rooms are relatively small but in line with what you would expect in Paris at this price point.

Dressing gowns and slippers were nice touch, teenage...

Rooms were a little small when compared to the pictures on the site.

Dressing gowns and slippers were nice touch, teenage daughters liked this. Staff very friendly and helpful.

Perfect!
    • Suite

There was nothing to dislike at all!

This little hotel is simply fantastic! It is close enough to Gare du Nord for the trains and at the same time far enough that it is nice and quiet ... :) The staff were simply fantastic. When we were there we managed to blow the fuses and the help from the staff was simply amazing. In particular, there was a tall Indian looking chap (sorry - I do not have a name and cannot identify him further) who spoke extremely good English and helped us solve the problem and even brought us a new kettle - just in case this may have been part of the problem ... :) To sum, it was a simply ideal hotel. We have stayed in quite a few hotels (30+) as a family of four in the last 7 or 8 years and, of all of them I would say this is the best.

My second visit, excellent hotel the staff are first class definately recomended
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The area is a bit dingy at night lots of groups of men hanging around quite intimidating.

We did not have the breakfast but I had it last time and it was better than the local cafes more choice and unlimited drinks and food. Our room was smaller than on my last trip but very clean and comfortable.

Lovely old fashioned service in a modern interior, well situated and good value.

Can't think of anything.

Friendly, helpful staff; great bathroom; quiet street; close to restaurants, metro and Gare du Nord with hop on hop off bus nearby. Delicious breakfast and service. Coffee/tea facilities in the room and very comfortable bed. Would highly recommend.

A perfect place for an overnight stay before our departure from CDG the next day.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The area around the hotel is a bit rough. I wouldn't be comfortable walking around there at night.

Friendly, helpful staff. Everything about the room was great. The hotel just a short walk to both Gare de L'Est and Gare du Nord and public transportation.

Great Hotel tucked away and very close to Gard du Nord - a little haven.

maybe just pop another mirror in the main bedroom near a plug so can style hair better?

the staff were ALL lovely and really helpful and welcoming and very natural with it. the decor was fabulous and the beds were the most comfortable ever and we travel many times per year so they were the best! breakfast was great and the dining and lounge very comfortable. will stay again.

Convenient location and welcoming atmosphere

This district of Paris is dirty but can't blame the hotel.

5 min walk from Gare du Nord. Friendly staff. Attractively decorated hotel. Very welcoming. Free coffee on the patio. Good breakfast

Nice
    • Suite

Mix up on final account and was given in french.

Cute hotel, small, clean, functional, good enough breakfast options, ok location - walked from train station with luggage, secure property.

Small and nicely decorated hotel with Parisian "feel"
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The area around the hotel and the station didn't make me feel comfortable in going out alone in the evening. Luckily, there is an excellent restaurant next to the hotel. There is no minibar in the room, only water.

Nicely decorated hotel with a Parisian feel. Very conveniently located near the Gare du Nord. I loved the litlle terrace in my room with view on the parisian rooftops. Bed was good so was the rainshower and other amenities. All in all a nice address in Paris when travelling by train.

Fantastic Stay!
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Wi-fi connection very intermittent and not stable but overall a lovely and well run hotel

The bedding and overall comfort of the hotel and cleanliness was brilliant, could not fault a thing.

Good price for Paris and very clean also near one of the train stations
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Better communication at the front desk telling us what the hotel had to offer and may the area as most people were tired and hungry in the waiting area.

Not particularly welcoming when we arrived. Traveling internationally on a night flight you arrive late morning in the hotel and, of course, can't check in until late afternoon. It would be nice to have a cheerful welcome when you arrive. There lounge area is not very comfortable and several guests were waiting for their rooms and sleeping in the lobby area sitting on uncomfortable dark space. They did have coffee available in the back but no one actually pointed that out to us. I fortunately was not one of the people sleeping and walked the neighborhood but should have walked in the opposite direction because one area is much better than the other. Very close to one of the train stations but unfortunately not the train station we had to go to the next day and the taxi was very pricey due to the distance and the usual Paris traffic. Room and bathroom were very clean but also very small but the price was right.

Convenient location with good staff and rooms.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The coffee machines in the lounge and bistro. The breakfast coffee machine ran out of coffee - a blessing because the brewed coffee replacement was far more to my liking. The location was a 15-20Euro Taxi ride to the centre of Paris. (Cheap because of the P.H.) However, the Metro was close by.

The staff were very good and (mostly) spoke excellent-understandable English. The room was garret style but French charming with a view on the surrounding chimneys! Otherwise pokey but comfortable and clean. The district arr.10 near Gare du Nord was a bit impoverished and with a mix of cultures, but seemed quite safe, although we were there on a public holiday.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Excellent hotel but don't expect a gym. Staff hit and miss.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Sent an email prior to stay asking about the gym facilities. Hotel staff confirmed me that there was a treadmill and free weights. Upon arrival I find out treadmill isn't working and weights were very limited. When telling someone from staff that treadmill wasn't working the reply was a shrug and a 'so what' face. Wished staff were upfront about the limitations of the gym such that I could've made arrangements (finding a local gym or bringing my own training gear) to not miss my training. Might not be important to them but it is to me.

Great breakfast, superb food. Room was extremely comfortable for a Paris hotel (in which rooms tend to be TINY), bed was excellent. Shower with great pressure.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Poor value for money
    • Single Room with Double Bed

Very noisy, room not soundproof and next to lift. Lift made a noise going up and down and heard people talk all evening. Bathroom rediculous small. You need to bend under the basin to sit under toilet. If I was overweight I would not be able to use it

Breakfast excellent

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Exceeded all expectations! Perfect for a Paris visit!

Loved the decor, comfortable beds, lower level spa is perfect with sauna, hydrotherapy, and more. Breakfast included everything we could have wanted, open air as well as indoor seating area. Staff were excellent. Pleasantly surprised- this hotel exceeded all of our expectations! Highly recommend a visit!

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Great Experience and Stay!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We were completely satisfied!

We pre-booked a single night at Hotel Mademoiselle as an extension of our visit because the original location didn't have that night. However, the original didn't work out so we also booked the 4 other nights at the last minute (actually on the way to the hotel!). From the moment we booked to the time we left, the staff was not only always available to accommodate but offered solutions and suggestions. For example, since we booked at last minute, we would have had to move twice during our stay because there wasn't a single room for the entire time. They shifted other reservations (without inconvenience to other guests), had us wait a couple extra hours to check in and gave us one room for the entire time. They also offered complimentary coffee and snacks while we waited. Since this was our first visit to Paris, we had many questions and requests. Every staff member from the front desk to housekeeping was pleasant, patient and always helpful. Sandra (front-end) worked out the room and gave us suggestions for food, galleries and markets. Celina, also front-end, was very pleasant, attentive, informative and helpful! We aren't exactly sure what Anthony's title is because he was always assisting us with so many different things :) ... He made sure that we were always attended to and lacked for nothing. Antoine worked the front-end at night (along with Laura), helped us through a Wi-Fi issue and offered suggestions for restaurants in the area (accurate by the way!). Last but not least, Gamini served and assisted us for our breakfasts. His recommendations were spot on! When we return to Paris, we intend to stay here again. Well worth it and conveniently located near the train stations!

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

Convenient location for Gare du Nord
    • Single Room with Double Bed

I had a room on the sixth floor. The corridors smell. There is no lift to the 6th floor. The room was tiny and stuffy. I travel approximately 100 nights out of the year. This hotel was a huge disappointment. I simply cannot understand how it scores so highly. This hotel claiming it is 4 star is simply a lie. This at best qualifies as a budget hotel.

Convenient location for Gare du Nord

Lovely Parisian Hotel
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The room was small for 2 people - not much space.

The interior design of the hotel is very nice and adorable. The staff are very kind and helpful too. Good location too! Special mention to Anthony for being very kind and helpful!

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

The staff and spa were phenomenal!
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

In the bathroomthey have a glass door that only covers 1/2 the shower. Bathroom remodel is excellent besides that. Also Ihad some difficulty turning it to shower by pulling the plug on the faucet.still great long lasting hot water, super clean. Wish I could have taken a hot bath during my stay.

The staff and spa were phenomenal! Gets extra hot

Ok stay
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Aircon was not working in one room and the smell in the room was not good. But we were moved to another room the following day. Location far away from most of the happenings in Paris.

Breakfast very nice. Staff accommodating.

Good location, nice hotel, friendly staff but a bit too expensive for what you get.
    • Suite

The rooms are less fancy than expected on the pictures on booking.com. The rooms are small and the although the rooms are fine, the quality of the materials used in furniture and decoration are somewhat less than expected (good fotography!). The breakfast is OK, but in the weekend there was not enough space for every guest to be seated. The place was crowded, too hot and busy, staff however was very friendly. It was better on monday.

Very good location, friendly staff and kids could run around free and use the gym to play, rooms were OK but less fancy than expected, location near the Gare du Nord is perfect, quiet location and some very good and very French restaurants and bars nearby!

2 Nights in Paris
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Leaving the room key card at reception each time you walk out was a bit odd.

Stayed in the smaller room and bathroom was small but very nice. Comfortable bed. Clean facilities. Good value for money. Very close to both Gare du Nord and Gare de l'est.

Gem near station
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was packed, and the staff was moving very quickly just to keep up so there was a delay in eating as they refilled and a line for most things. The hotel is very close to the train station and the neighborhood around is just ok. If you are looking for the elegant higher en.d neighborhood this may not be it. It does change dramatically from one block to the next. We did not metro home at night because of this and took a cab instead

Very eclectic property that is well thought out with the use of space. Our rooms were comfortable, and the hotel made an effort to put our room next to our children since adjoining was not available. Chocolates, robes, and slippers awaiting our arrival in the room. The location is a 5-minute walk from the train station.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

Excellent hotel stay in a smallish albeit very clean room.
    • Single Room with Double Bed

Walls very thin - TV are directly mounted on the walls. Last night of stay had to call desk to ask neighbor to turn down TV. Could hear entire TV show.

Convenient location and friendly, helpful staff. Hotel is on a fairly quiet street too within a block of cafes, grocery store, bakery and metro stop.

Browse Hotel Mademoiselle traveller photo gallery