Reviews of Hôtel Renoir Montparnasse 3 stars

39 rue de Montparnasse, 14th arr., 75014 Paris, France

#1348 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

A real jem of a hotel in a wonderful city.
    • Double or Twin Room

There was nothing I did not like.

We have been coming to this hotel for four years and it is fantastic. You could not have a better location. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the breakfast is sublime (fresh bread, croissants and coffee, orange juice and bacon and eggs if you need it). The rooms are comfortable and the beds are especially comfortable. Quieter at the back.

Very nice for a short stay

We asked for 3 single beds and got one double with a camp bed squished in

The staff were very nice and accommodating especially helping with the language barrier

The room looked absolutely not like in the pictures.
    • Double or Twin Room

The room looked absolutely not like in the pictures. It is too small even for typical Paris hotel: one needs to wait till another moves to the bathroom or another side of the room. We have even got no place to put the luggage. Hence the booking was made for 2 single beds, we have got a double bed and a third one single bed that nobody took out of the room till the last day. The furniture (except bed) is old. I have stayed in this hotel 10 y ago (unfortunately didn’t recognise before booking), since then they have made some maintenance works (changed beds, colored the walls), but it still needs a renovation. Upon our arrival there have been no towels in the bathroom, the toilet was not clean. But still there are two positive moments: very friendly personnel and the location (just 2 mins to Vavin station).

Sad
    • Double Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

The receptionist who meet us was unbelievable rud he even said go to other hotel I would love to change the hotel but our payment was non refundable it was very sad When we first time arrived we waited for 20 min because as we informed he was having lunch that's why we waited

A beautiful boutique hotel, gorgeous reception area, clean comfy rooms and amazing staff!
    • Double or Twin Room

Everything perfect except for the fact that there was no Kettle in the room so we couldn't make a cup of tea, tea au lait, and there was fridge in the room for us to store milk and the kitchen was always closed everytime we asked for a cup of hot water to make our own tea. But despite those couple of things our stay was amazing and the staff were beyond our expectations! Merci Beacoup!!! :)

The staff were so friendly and helpful, the hotel was gorgeous and really boutique style, the beds were so comfy and it was a really lovely great experience and stay, the hotel was really central to everywhere too, great location! :)

Comfy bed, extra pillows, great location, large room for...
    • Double or Twin Room

They didn’t change our sheets each night which I thought was strange. Bed cover was dirty, yuk!

Comfy bed, extra pillows, great location, large room for Europe

Stay again - no way!
    • Double or Twin Room

First 3 nights, I awoke during the night with an itchy head - the side on the pillow. The 4th night, at 1am I found a bed bug crawling across my pillow. I spend much of the night worrying, looking for other bugs and other hotels - no last-minute hotels within our budget and air ticket non-refundable - trapped! In the morning I told the manager George who kept repeating that they had not had that problem in that room with previous guests - implying that we had brought in the bugs! I had put the bug (still alive) in a small baggie and George kept asking where I got the baggie - implying that maybe I had brought the bug with me in a baggie! I thought he would offer to call an exterminator, but no way, so finally I asked that the pillow be changed and the area be sprayed. Our room was not made up until the following day and I suspect no pillow change or spray. Three bites over the remaining days and I checked clothing when packing. Manager Sammy returned on duty the last day and was sympathetic. But now I am nervous - 1 bite last night back home in Canada!

One manager named Sammy was very helpful, polite and kind. We left on the day of a transit strike and he suggested a shuttle service which was similar in cost to trains, but not affected by strike...he saved our day...top marks!

The bed was extra comfortable and the room was a decent size.
    • Double or Twin Room

We had to give our key fob in every time we left the hotel. Didn't feel comfortable

The bed was extra comfortable and the room was a decent size. It did get very warm at night as our air con didn't work.

Great area. Average hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

The breakfast buffet was a little disappointing. We had to leave our room key in at reception every time we left the hotel and a couple of times when we came back there was no staff at reception to give us our key so we would have to wait. Minor inconvenience i suppose.

The area of the hotel was fantastic. Metro at the bottom of the street, a little supermarket facing the hotel and lots of bars and restaurants close by.

Hotel cheating customers, never again !

My friends extra cost 23,20 but Hotel charged € 39,90 more, total €63,10. We wrote to the hotel they said that they will ask accounting, thats all. We wrote 2 more times but no answer. Hotel that cheat customers? Never again!

Hotel that cheat customers, never again!

Hotel cheating customers !

My extra cost 23,20 but Hotel charged € 39,90 more, total €63,10. I wrote to the hotel they said that they will ask accounting, thats all. I wrote 2 more times but no answer. Hotel that cheat customers? Never again!

Recommended if rate is around 50€ per night.
    • Double or Twin Room

Room seems bigger and spacious in photos but in reality it is not that spacious. Photos are deceptive but it is okay for a couple for a short stay.

Connectivity is good from metro and bus. The staff was helpful and friendly.

Location was ok, plenty od toilette paper
    • Double or Twin Room

Cold rooms, almost everything except the bed and tv is 30+ years old. Looks nice on the pictures but in live is ☠️. Pub is over the street so you feel like you sleep in a club. "Minibar"-empty fridge. Air conditioning- broken with no remote.

Location was ok, plenty od toilette paper

Didn't seem as adverstized. just "tired" and over-priced!
    • Double or Twin Room

Rooms small, tired, and in need of sprucing up, especially bathrooms, Absolutely no amenities - like coffee. WiFi was free but not strong. And for Euros 258/night way over priced

It was handy to where we needed to be. It was comparatively clean

I do not recommend this property because your photos are not true to what you really find.
    • Double or Twin Room

The property was nothing like depicted in photos. Overall property, halls, entry lobby, elevator, rooms and specially bathrooms very small and very outdated. Also, did not care for area. Near a major train station...(that should have been a clue), and very busy with lots of bars and restaurants so at night impossible to get a good sleep due to noise until all hours of night. The area was dirty and seedy....not very upscale. I thought I paid too much for what I got, I would consider this more of a 2 star hotel.

Staff very nice

-The elevator is broken throughout our stay, we have to drag our luggages to 4th floor through the narrow steps. -Small room

-Location!! Near galeries lafayette, creperies restaurants, bars, cafes, restos, shops, etc. 2 mins walks to the nearest metro (Edgar quinet, montparnasse bienvenue) -George (the receptionist) is the best!

The room was perfect and very quiet.
    • Double Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

The room was perfect and very quiet. The location of the hotel was absolutely amazing! Great area of Paris, easy access to the metro and the train station. I will definitely stay here again!

Worst ever wont recommend it at all.
    • Double or Twin Room

Small elevator which is not working ,, air-condition not working as well, rooms are very close to each other no privacy, Too expensive rooms are not worth the price, i give it 1 star only which is for the location only..

Nothing, worst experience ever.

I will not take this hotel again. Terrible exoerienced for me.
    • Double or Twin Room

Too noise for all rooms. During the mid-night could listen the train sound. Beside cleanliness is very poor especially for double bed room.

Location only

The beds were comfy.
    • Quadruple Room

The hotel could do with a bit of an update.

The beds were comfy. Staff were very helpful, especially David the front desk guy. David was very accommodating.

Good value, pleasant staff, very central to transport and a nice part of Paris
    • Double or Twin Room

Bit noisy, but that's the penalty of being right in the Centre of Montparnasse

Didn't have breakfast - better and cheaper food in the many nearby cafes, especially Exki

See above in what did you like.
    • Double or Twin Room

no extra bed in a room already quite cramped.

Good comfort but hardly any space to move around the bed, as they had added an extra bed at the end of our bed. Also room giving out on the street and exttremely noisy ( one refrigerated lorry was stationed close to the hotel and the motor worked all night. A pity as otherwise very good value for money and hotel extremely clean.

Would not book this place again
    • Double Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

Too noisy, pub directly opposite which was open till late. AC was not working so very hot. Staff gave us a cooler after complaining, the cooler leaked flooding the whole room. Promised to change our room, never happened. We we're shocked by the room size. So tiny, hardly any place to move. Staff not very anxious to assist.

Clean toilet

Great!
    • Double or Twin Room

On the other side of the street there is a bar, working until the morning, so it is impossible to open the window (on the street side), because it becomes very noisy...

Staff were nice and helpful, bed was very comfortable, location - great, with attractions, shopping and bars (everything is in walking distance).

Just fine!
    • Double Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

More pillows on the beds please! And put new caulk in the bathrooms! Just that little extra crankiness wil akenthe whole difference!

The younger hotel staff was excellent! The older gentlemen couldn't have been bothered. The location is great with tons of restaurants and food shops (including a Starbucks) within walking! Metro/bus lines super close!

Very nice, clean and cozy hotel - however dont expect any luxury.

The A/C didnt work, there was a big movable one instead, which was, however, very loud, and the pipe with the hot air from A/C had to be put out of the window, which made it lind of useless. The street side was a bit noisy too, so I recommend earplugs. Breakfast was very basic - not worth the money. Also please give us option to refuse cleaning once in time! Everything in my room was changed every day - the towels, the soap, plastic cups, which I found a bit of waste.

The hotel was very classical and extremely clean :)

Recommended! Good value for money.
    • Double Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

The best thing about this hotel is its location. It s in the heart of paris 20min away from the main attractions. Also the staff were nice and welcoming. The manager Sami was incredibly nice and helpful. He always recommended good and cheap places to visit and eat in.

I will not stay in this hotel again!

When we arrived in the evening from visiting the city we found the door of our room open. The maid forgot to close it and our things were exposed all day for thieving! Far from receiving an apology the man at the reception treated us in a rude way, making excuses and almost blaming us as if we forgot to close the door ourselves and it was our fault! We left in the morning, and the maid came after us, so no, it was not us. The staff is rude and the faicilities are not impressive. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone that wants to feel safe and treated with respect. It was just unnaceptable. Merde!

Over all disappointed

We Had 2 rooms,Air con not working in both rooms, bad smell from outside on of the rooms on second night. Very dirty under bed in the one room. Wife got bit in the night by insect.

A little place on the Left Bank

The first room we had was cramped, hot and overlooked an all-night bar, with so much noise we couldn't open the window. We used the "air conditioner" which put out so much heat to make the cool air, that it was worse than without it. Thankfully we were able to change rooms and that helped with our overall feelings about the hotel.

The staff is very helpful and considerate of needs. Our second room was large with good air conditioning and very comfortable bed.

Great Location in Paris
    • Double Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

The front door security lock system was poor. There needed to be a better system for after hours as the chain lock was dodgy. The phone jack in my room was broken resulting in the inability to be contacted on a number of occasions. The internet system was out of service for my time of stay resultin in my inability to be in contact with friends and family. The lobby decor Needs a serious upgrading as the couch and chairs were very dated and worn. .

The beds were comfortable! Staff were very helpful - Charles and Claude!

Very bad experience, photos are not true
    • Double or Twin Room

It was my worst experience in Paris (been there 15 times before). This hotel does not deserve 3 stars at all! The main point is that photos are absolutely misleading and not true, this is just another hotel! You can check out some pictures that I attach here. The rooms are very small (even for Paris), very used and dirty (for years (including mould), not because they have not been cleaned in the morning). There are 2 buildings in the hotel - 39 rue Montparnasse and 56 rue Montparnasse. My booking was originally in 39, but when I arrived they sent me with my 2 suitcases to the bldg 56. The receptionist gave me the key from one room, but it appeared to be not ready (not cleaned, while it was after 3 pm). Same happened with 2 more rooms, but my biggest shock was the condition/state of the rooms. I told the receptionist that I had a long stay with them (fully prepaid unfortunately), and the rooms had nothing to do with pictures on booking.com. Finally he gave me a suite, which has a separate entrance and faces the yard. It was also used (you can see the picture of the window in the bathroom), but more or less acceptable (especially that I had no choice). Finally I took this suite, it was still small, full of mosquitos (I had to buy a fumigator), with only a wardrobe (with a broken door), table stuck to the wall and a little old fridge full of ice at its upper part. The air conditioner was working quite properly, but the control panel was hidden behind the TV!! It was impossible to see anything on it and it was a real challenge to change the temperature etc. Wifi was OK, when it was working, but half of time it just did not work at all. At some moment I had no hot water in the evenig and morning after. Fortunately most of the time there were no other people in the rooms near me, but once I nad some neighbours, I could hear them like if they were in my room! I could smell their perfume when they were using it!

Personnel was trying to be nice and helpful (but take into account, that I was polite and not very demanding). Bed is quite comfortable. Not too much noise from the street (in the suite, which windows face the yard and not the street). The location is quite good, some nice restaurants nearby, several metro stations and lines, Luxembourg garden at walking distance.

worst hotel experience
    • Double or Twin Room

very bad experience. extremely small rooms. beds are 2 single beds joint together.when you sleep you fall in-between. ac was not working and couldn't breath. hot water heater wasn't working. so we change the room and got another room and ac was on and there are no remote for the AC. hotel response was we don't have ac remote and we don't have extra room. very sorry. really? and reception was why you need ac its not good for your health( no ventilation to and can't breath ) and too noisy outside. rooms are not sound proof. room cleaners will walk into your room without knocking the doors. so be prepare if you book this hotel. rude room cleaners. been to paris many times but my worst hotel experience is from this hotel.

bad experience with this hotel

Perfect location and freindly stuff.

Rooms are small.

Very nice staff. Thanks especially to George for the friendly welcome. Location is perfect. You can find very nice restaurants in the area. Very close to metro station.

The receptionist are friendly and very helpful!
    • Quadruple Room

I wish the room had a coffee maker, or just something you can use to boil drinking water. I would also like the hotel to have items such as iron for clothes. The breakfast was okay, but sometimes other food would not be refilled. The croissants were good!

The receptionist are friendly and very helpful! The location is great, the cafés downstairs are a big bonus! Crepes everywhere!

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Very pleasant.
    • Double or Twin Room

Easy access to metro, buses, main train station. Good shopping. Lovely atmosphere thanks to many students around. Great location... will go back to this hotel.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Very correct hotel in a very safe and nice location in Paris
    • Double or Twin Room

Lift ist quite old. There are no parking available, you could park on the street (but it is very difficult). We have pre-booked a parking in Montparnasse and it was not expensive (around 42€ for three days) There are two hotels in the same street with the same name. Don't be confused!

Quite a big room for a hotel in Paris. Hotel is quite clean and have lift and it is not very expensive. The location is perfect because there are 3 metro stations (Montparnasse and Vavin (line 4) and Edgar Quinet (line 6)). Around the hotel there are many creperies with the best Crepes of Paris. The place is very quite and safe.

I choses the hotel with lift because I travel with my old...
    • Double Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

I choses the hotel with lift because I travel with my old parents. But the family room don't have lift. Only small stairs. Hard to carry baggages. The air condition in the room didn't work. It's hot in summer.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Location is great.
    • Double or Twin Room

The bathroom equipments are old. The water pressure for show is quite small.

Location is great. Close to the transportation and with lots of restaurants near by.

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

nice one-night stay which met my practical expectations
    • Double Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

The breakfast buffet is not really worth considering.

nice cozy hotel close to the railway station and creperies (pancakes restaurants), small rooms, very friendly staff.

Not at all what I expected. Very disappointed.
    • Double or Twin Room

Room was hot as an oven with no options for air circulation but to open the window to the very noisy street below. There was a rollaway bed in our room which took up pretty much all the walking space. Staff was not accommodating nor willing to find solutions to issues at all.

Good choice if you're with a large group
    • Double or Twin Room

The shower cabin is quite small. During our reservation we asked for separate beds, which they didn't offer.

We arrived with a group of 11 friends at this hotel and the staff was very friendly in welcoming us and making sure the check-in went well. For Paris-standards, it's a good choice, especially if you only come for a few hours sleep per night. The beds are good. Location is fine, near to a few Metro stations.

We were sent to another hotel, supposed to be under same...
    • Double Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

We were sent to another hotel, supposed to be under same owner but still different than the pictures by the reservation on booking.com. Number of lamps was out of order, including the ones that had to provide light for narrow and steep stairs.

Great location and accommodating staff
    • Double or Twin Room

Asked for a non-smoking room but was put into one. When I complained due to my asthma they could only change rooms the next day as they were full. Not a comfortable night but the rest of the stay was adequate.

Great location and accommodating staff

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

The location are great for all monuments and atractions.
    • Double or Twin Room

The room was very small. On night, sometimes i´m felt the subway in the room. Could be better. But Paris, is Paris!

The location are great for all monuments and atractions. All the staff are great! They have airport-hotel connection with a good price for a couple. I like that! This part off the city have lots of restaurants and bars. Was nice!!!

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

Smelly bathrooms full of MOLD
    • Double or Twin Room

The bathrooms didn't have ventilation and there was clear mold growing on the shower walls. The bathroom always smelled really bad and was too humid. We asked to change the room and the staff was very rude and said it was not possible as there were no rooms available. Yet when we called and pretended to be someone else who wanted to book a room for the same night, the staff said there were several rooms available. The family staying in the room next door also complained about the bathroom smell. Also, they ask that you leave the room key with them every morning when you go out and they give it back once you come back to the hotel. One day the receptionist was on break and we and another couple had to wait for 40 mins in the lobby to retrieve our keys so we could go to our rooms and sleep. The receptionist was on break at the cafe nearby with no one else to cover for him

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

Never seen a hotel like this which is not available for hot...
    • Double Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

Never seen a hotel like this which is not available for hot water to take a shower for a couple of hours. Even never seen a elec kettle though. No additional towels during a long vacancy.

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

Value considering location
    • Double or Twin Room

Very small room - not sure if all rooms were the same but nonetheless... Upon arrival, staff gave us wrong room so we were trying to open a room door that had people in it already. Had maids chapping the door at 6pm to change sheets, had presumed this would be done during the day when most people would go out and about.

Good location - close to metro stations, pubs, restaurants, cafe's, and within walking distance of the centre of Paris and all the major landmarks. Wi-fi connection was also a bonus.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

It was okay.
    • Double or Twin Room

Wasn't the cleanest, and bathroom really was poor and very outdated, very small room than what looked in the advertisement. It did the job but don't think I would choose to stay again based on these things.

Bed was comfy and had a good location, mostly good staff, especially the one in the evening and weekend he was lovely and great English 🙂

• Reviewed: 26 January 2017

Very good location, the metro station is near the hotel.
    • Double Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

It was cold in the apartment.

Very good location, the metro station is near the hotel. There are a lot of restaurants in the area. The apartment it was very nice and clean. The staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Very pleasent little hotel which we always return to.
    • Double or Twin Room

The room was a liittle hot but staff sorted this out.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. the hotel is in a great location annd the breakfasts were excellent.

• Reviewed: 25 December 2016

Good cost-benefit ratio and great location
    • Double or Twin Room

The room by ours was under renovations and that was somewhat bad early morning.

Great location, conveniently close to a subway station and all the great spots in Paris. The staff is great.

• Reviewed: 10 December 2016

Great location and Price
    • Double or Twin Room

Really nice little hotel, close to everything. A little noisy on the street side but didn't bother us. Don't come to this hotel expecting 5 star treatment as most people did and complained. If you want 5 star treatment go to a 5 star hotel. Great value for money, I would come back to stay here again.

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

wasn't happy at all
    • Double or Twin Room

Staff at firs,it wasn't pleasent or helpfull at all. Last day staff hasn't give new towels and during 3nights of stay in this hotel cleaner hasn't clean floor once. That's not very nice when you fell like nobody care about your room. I know it's only 3star hotel,but still... Wouldn't recomend this hotel to you people

Only place where it's located.

• Reviewed: 30 October 2016

Don't recommend this Hotel

The personal was horribly impolite. We stayed for one night. We came with a dog (in the booking com page was written that this hotel is friendly for pets. It's why we chose it.) one week before i called in reception and asked again if we will not have any problem. The man confirmed that everything is fine. But when we came Receptionist didn't want to let us stay with a dog. He even did't try to solve a problem. He was doing some paper work and all the time repeated that he has to go to eat. We were so disappointed. I asked a managers number to talk but he said : no you can't because it's a Sunday and he has to sleep. I said but we have a problem and we have to do something. Finally he talked with a manager and he let us to stay. The problem is that in their page it's still written that they allowed to take animals. But it's not true. So i recommended to pick another hotel. There are so many hotels around. You will definitely can find something much more better. With better service. And besides the rooms are sooooooo smaaaaaal. Just to walk around bad and that's it. If you planning to spend a lot time in room it's not for you.

Nothing!!!!!

• Reviewed: 30 October 2016

good value near montparnasse
    • Double Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

it was very good for our needs, I have nothing bad to say about it

the young man at the front desk was very nice, helpful, professional, (spoke fluent English!) room was comfortable, clean, good wifi, I would definitely come back

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

The Renior is okay, not great.
    • Double or Twin Room

The hall and stairway were very dark. We were made to leave our key at the desk every time we left our room. This has NEVER been our experience in any hotel in the states or in Europe. The recommended shuttle service arrived 35 minutes late. We caught our plane, but barely, even though we had allowed 3 hours and 20 minutes.

The bathroom was very nice. The price was very reasonable. It is very close to the metro.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

The location is great, close to metro stations and to...
    • Double Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

There is no elevator and it was very difficult with the luggage. The fridge was broken.

The location is great, close to metro stations and to Montparnasse train station, easy to move in Paris.

• Reviewed: 17 September 2016

Great value for money!
    • Double or Twin Room

One night we weren't allowed air con in the whole hotel because one room complained. It was 27degrees, our room was on the top floor- we didn't sleep for being too warm

The hotel had plenty of transport links around it- 3 metro stations to chose from. Very good value for money

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

"Bad stay in my life"

All things bad and worst 1- rooms dirty and soo small. 2- front receptionist so bad people at all. 3- furniture dirty.

Nothings at all. 1- rooms dirty and soo small. 2- front receptionist so bad people at all. 3- furniture dirty. لايوجد بهذا الفندق شئ يستحق الاحترام ع الإطلاق فكل مافيه قذر ووسخ ابتداءا من الإنسان حتى أقل مرفق به

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

Fraudulent charges from hotel renoir
    • Double or Twin Room

We checked out and then a week later had an extra charge on our card. The hotel said it was because we extended our stay and told us when we left and what we looked like. They neither described the time of our departure nor our physical traits correctly. We sent them all the information they needed to check the security cameras but they told us we were trying to scam us..::Jeri was the gentleman we dealt with. Don't go here.

This hotel put a fraudulent charge on our card. We tried to reason with them to get the charge taken off but they were rude and yelled at us. Ultimately our credit card company canceled our card and took over the dispute. Dont go here they will charge you extra nights.

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

Highly rude personal, non friendly and absolutely non client...
    • Double or Twin Room

Highly rude personal, non friendly and absolutely non client comfort focused. Rooms are awful, dark and noisy. Bathroom is the worse, half of the equipment is broken or non maintenanced.

Bad experience ........
    • Double or Twin Room

Staff is not helpful & very lazy .we arrived early & there was no rooms available but we didn't mind but they kept us waiting for 1hour later after our check in although we were very tired & stayed in reception for more than 3 hours & when I complained , he said , I told my colleague to give you the key , didn't he !!!! Beside they have withdraw the money of our stay twice & said it was a mistake that they will fix it immediately but until now didn't get a confirmation of the refund although I have sent several emails to the hotel ..........

• Reviewed: 22 August 2016

recommend this hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

Great location close to metro loads of eating places close by,friendly staff. Basic but very clean rooms.recommend this hotel.would defo stay here again

• Reviewed: 18 August 2016

Good choice!
    • Double or Twin Room

We purchased a room with a bathtub and we got a small shower instead but it didn't bother us anyway.

Really nice staff willing to help, the room was clean and beautiful. I recommend getting a breakfast there at least once, delicious and again nice and helpful staff. There was no problem leaving our baggage at the hotel after we checked out until the time when we had to go to the airport. We were flattered, already looking forward to another visit.

• Reviewed: 13 August 2016

Good location, insist for cleaning the room.
    • Double Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

1. We were given a double room, while the hotel knew we were three adults. 2. Wi-Fi was not working in the larger room. After a harsh complaint, the manager decided to add new routers, which happened on the 7th of the 9 days we stayed in. 3. The last two days they did not clean our room. We found that under the bed there was a gray layer of dust, probably being there for a month. 4. Out of four or five receptionists, one of them was useless: he spent twenty minutes to blame our equipment when I complained of the low/null Wi-Fi signal in our room. As we argued about it, a colleague called him and confirmed that room had very poor Wi-Fi service.

1. Location is really good: 5 min walk to Gare Montparnasse, two other metro stations at walking distance, surrounded by dozens of restaurants/creperies, you can find everything. 2. To sort out the issue of the small room, they gave us a larger room, nicer, at the same price. 3. One of the receptionists, George, a Filipino man is great: he took charge of the Wi-Fi issue we had and insisted to get it sorted out; he took care of our luggage after we checked-out, and called for the right taxi that took us to the airport.

Not thing to be like.

The room are too small and the are not friendly.

Not thing to be like. Every is old and out of style

Clean and Central.
    • Quadruple Room

Very close to Montparnasse train station and metro connection. Clean and well equipped. Friendly staff.

Windows

Dust below the bed

Windows

very friendly staff!
    • Double or Twin Room

very friendly staff! very convenient location!

Good hotel with friendly and helpful staff

The room for 3 people is pretty small

Nice hotel in a great location

Great stay in a good location
    • Double or Twin Room

The rooms were a bit smaller than I was expecting

The concierge was always very helpful

Is oo

Is oo

We loved the French windows!
    • Double or Twin Room

We loved the French windows!