Reviews of Madame Vacances Les Cottages De Valjoly

Parc Départemental De Valjoly, 59132 Eppe-Sauvage, France

#1 of 1 hotels in Eppe-Sauvage

3.9

• CAF 1-Room Apartment - 2 People

Do not take too much notice of the photos when booking, as the same few photos are used for every size cabin.I would ask booking.com to have relavant and up to date photos provided, as photos taken make cabins look much newer and better kept. If I had seen my cabin l had booked, I would have upgraded, to 6 person. The cabin we had was so small, the whole place would fit into my kitchen at home. Also 20 euros per week for WiFi, also have to pay 7 euro per day for TV.

Liked the area, and in all likelihood will go back, summertime for cycling etc.The national park and surrounding areas will be worth it!

• CBF 2-Room Apartment - 4 People

We visited out of season and most of the onsite restaurants were closed. The one that remained open had very little choice for my vegetarian companion (though to be fair this was true of most of the restaurants we visited throughout the area).

We stayed one night - not really what the accommodation is set up for. The staff kindly waived the detailed cleanliness check that longer-staying guests undergo. The chalet was comfortable and the views over the lake were great.

• CCF 3-Room Apartment - 6 People

To be honest, there was one thing we didn't like - the sleeping facilities. The mattresses were a bit to hard (at home we have the stiff and springy Ikea Sultan) while the pillows were small and flaccid.

The information on the check-in opening hours was misleading. However, while still on the journey and apparently not going to make it on time I was called by the front desk with a question what time I'm about to arrive and whether they should leave the key for me in the safe. It was already 5 out of 5 stars for customer service and the place kept up to this rating altogether. There are quite a few amusements in the surroundings that enrich your stay like the climbing circuit (outside of French vacation period it is open only on Wednesdays and the weekends) or the marina (one can rent a water bicycle there or a catamaran, but only in the afternoon).

• CBF 2-Room Apartment - 4 People

The cabins were a little outdated, we spend a lot outside so it didn't bother us to much. I wouldn't really recommend eating at the restaurants.

Friendly staff, great that we could take our dog. Pool was better than I thought. We had plenty of things to do with the children.

• CBF 2-Room Apartment - 4 People

Accomodation suited my needs as I was visiting a 3 day festival 20k away. Valjoly is quite a nice place to visit and any one looking for an extended relaxing holiday would be well catered for.

• CBF 2-Room Apartment - 4 People

The cost to hire bedding is astronomical! the add ons bump up the price so it becomes expensive in comparison to other places. The choice of bars and shops was limited as some were closed, those that were open closed at 10:00pm. Not a good choice from our perspective and it was hard to find, we would not stay there again.

The area was wooded and fresh air was lovely, good view from the room and it was quiet. The room was clean but old fashioned and it needs an upgrade. Not value for money at the side of our previous accommodation.

• Reviewed: 26 August 2016

• CBF 2-Room Apartment - 4 People

A view of the lake from our chalet would have been good, trees had grown up in front, blocking the view

Great for a young family. The swimming pool complex was clean and great fun.

• CAF 1-Room Apartment - 2 People

Smaller room than it was adrevtised A 3 star hotel where you need to pay for towels or bed sheets

Lot of green

Wifi

Adverture park, pool, suroundings

• CBF 2-Room Apartment - 4 People

The internet WiFi connection was very bad.

Almost everything was well organised.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

• CBF 2-Room Apartment - 4 People

Poor accomodation no seating and furniture old and needs to be replaced We returned early from vacation !

• Reviewed: 25 July 2016

• CDF 4-Room Apartment - 8 People

Nice place.

• Reviewed: 2 July 2016

la situation du cottage

• Reviewed: 14 January 2016

The furniture was a bit old. The bed in the living was old. It was not comfortabele to sit on it to watch tv. Without back to lean on.

I liked the location and nature. I liked the glassworkshop/atelier.

• Reviewed: 11 April 2015

Loved the via from the balcony-when it stopped raining!

There are also 5 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Madame Vacances Les Cottages De Valjoly traveller photo gallery