Reviews of All Suites Bordeaux Mérignac - Aéroport 3 stars

27, Allée Felix Nadar, 33700 Mérignac, France

#29 of 33 hotels in Mérignac

• Apartment (2-4 Adults)

The whole place was not as illustrated on line nor on the brochure. The rooms were of poor standard, even had we paid half of what we were charged, despite this, the bedding was clean. The fourth room we were offered was a definite improvement on the other we were offered.

Individual staff members were pleasant and tried their best to find us a better room than the one originally allocated. Breakfast was very nicely laid out, and the staff member very pleasant, the dining room was much cleaner than the remainder of the building.

• Apartment (2-4 Adults)

Location a little isolated. Have to get taxi everywhere, even to airport. Bus stop nearby but infrequent buses. Accommodation basic

Clean, basic but functional for the price.

• Studio with 1 Double Bed (1-2 Adults)

It is in ban lieu of Bordeaux but that was known to me

Large room with small but functional kitchen facility. Hot plates x2, microwave and 3 perfect saucepans and one excellent frying pan.

• Studio (1 Adult)

Just one bus-connection within 5-min.-distance(bus has not been arriving twice 10-11pm) Metro about 10-12min away (but this maybe gonna change, cause a new track is in construction)

• Studio with 1 Double Bed (1-2 Adults)

Everything. Horrible. It is at the middle of ongoing building sites. It is not safe and not worth a penny. The Receptionist texted me an emergency number that I called but was told it is not and I was left without help in the middle of nowhere. Reception is only 7am to 9 pm. It is disappointing and misleading that the booking.com show this as a three star hotel. It is hardly one star.

Nothing at all.

• Studio with 1 Double Bed (1-2 Adults)

cleanliness a bit dodgy in general, notably the TV's remote which was sticky with some brown matter which we assume was some kind of chocolate spread...

Practical location for our purposes, pretty cheap, we gor upgraded to a higher lclass of room.

• Studio with 1 Double Bed (1-2 Adults)

The stairway to the apartment was dirty and littered, building D. The room was in need of total refurbishment, it was tired and tatty.

Excellent location for an early morning flight from Merignac Airport. The room was nice and warm, as it was -6 deg. outside. Safe gated carpark.

• Apartment (2-4 Adults)

Toilet had not been flushed before our arrival, let alone cleaned. Location was €20 in a taxi from the airport - I thought it would be closer. Very isolated from any other amenities so nothing nearby.

Nice to have an apartment with kitchen rather than squash into a hotel room with all the family. The kitchen was surprisingly well equipped. The sofa bed was really good, comfy and easy to pull out. The hotel was quiet at night and we were comfortable. Rooms were well heated. Staff helped with arranging a taxi. Check in was easy and wifi was very good.

• Studio with 1 Double Bed (1-2 Adults)

The place itself is very different to the photo supplied to Booking.com. Think a run down sink estate with dodgy looking youths in stairwells etc. and you are getting there. Maybe it was just our block but ..... You can see, however, how it may have started out as a nice place to go. One of our rooms, although nominally no smoking, smelt pretty unpleasant on arrival.

Good welcome. One of our rooms was very spacious (a free-of-charge upgrade). Our rating reflects this room, the other (see above) would have been rated much lower. the location is good for the airport although a little tricky to find.

• Studio with 1 Double Bed (1-2 Adults)

Almost everything except the staff. Room was old, previous damage had been repaired, marks on walls, floor looked unclean, poor quality of fittings, bed was small even for a supposed double! Looked and felt more like a hostel than a hotel. Metal entrance doors to rooms clanged to rooms down the corridors, so was noisy. No Lift access and we where on the 3rd floor, the access stairwells where dirty( in that you didn't want to touch the handrails of door handles). Extremely poor value for a room that cost more than twice one of its sister hotels in Pau which was the complete opposite.

• Studio with 1 Double Bed (1-2 Adults)

It does not look like the pictures at ALL, the walls are dirty, the reception ladies weren't polite. Hated it cause we felt deceived...I do not recommend it.

Didnt like anything. Very disappointed.. the view from the room wasn't all that bad, but the room wasn't good.

• Studio (1 Adult)

Trying to get Bus 48 as advertised on your website a disaster- had to get the Information Staff at the airport to help with that. I wished you had a printer connected to the PC at reception as I had to print a Boarding Pass for Ryanair. I was recommended the airport, but couldn't get it done there and had to go back into Bordeaux to find an Internet Cafe to print it. This took up the best part of a day.

Nice shower, easy to use and plenty of utensils and glasses. I liked the room. Nice to have a fridge and kettle.

• Studio (1 Adult)

Staff were indifferent and unfriendly upon arrival. Bins were overflowing with rubbish and empty bottles and takeaway papers littered the communal areas. Not very welcoming atmosphere.

Dirty and stinks and also the beds were not clean and changed for a long time also there was blood on the wall and alot of bugs in the bed also with no air conditioning and my granddaughter was unhappy also they claimed they had disability facilities but there wasn't also was very tired soo I wasn't relaxed as I had a long journey and the beds where crap. I trusted booking.com to give me excellent hotels but felt lied to. They do off good hotels but this one was rubbish. I need a refund.

Rubbish

• Studio with 1 Double Bed (1-2 Adults)

The room was very hot, luckily we travel with a fan. If we hadn't, sleep may have been a bit difficult.

The room was very spacious and the kitchenette was great. It came with 2 hot plates, a microwave oven, refrigerator and enough utensils to make a more than basic meal. The bed was comfy and we had one of the most powerful showers around. For an airport budget hotel, this one has a lot to offer for not a lot of money.

• Studio with 1 Double Bed (1-2 Adults)

Curtains were dirty, fridge was broken, floor was dirty, television very distance from bed makes noise because volume had to be louder, only one trash bag, price for pet should be disclosed by booking.

Room size

• Apartment (1-6 adults)

The floor wasn't clean, our shoes were sticking to the floor as we walked, I walked barefoot inside the flat and my feet got quite dirty.The shower and toilet were clean.

Easy to reach by car, very good and big parking place that gets locked during the night. Apartment was quite big. Perfect for one night stay.

• Apartment (2-4 Adults)

unable to get key from locker till someone came with a code unable to get out for a meal at night because gate was locked till morning code not working no aircon in top floor room stairs nealy saw the Mrs off

near motorway

• Studio with 1 Double Bed (1-2 Adults)

One point I wasn´t happy was that I booked separate beds and we got a double bed! That was very inconvienent

The little kitchen we had so we could prepare breakfast and lunch for ourselves We appreciated the safety of this place and the free parking lot!

• Apartment (2-4 Adults)

Arrived late, but even though I called before and talked to the staff, there was no envelope in my name with key card. When I finally came through on the phone they told my I had no reservation. Of course I had. Had to wait for staff to come and give me the key. The hotels mistake costed me 1 hour at least. The room and the building we lived in was less cosy than Norwegian prisons and no air conditioning (my bad, should have checked) made it very, very hard to sleep.

Hotel is cheap and close to the airport.

• Apartment (1-6 adults)

The overall problem is that the apartment was very dirty to the point of being unpleasant. Lots of items that you would normally expect in an apartment missing. For example, no cups and I could give you a long list. Pretty expensive for what was on offer.

The best I can say is that it was just about adequate.

• Apartment (2-4 Adults)

No facilities, no restaurant, no bar, no air con. Seemed more like a run down apartment block in a city suburb rather than a 110 Euro per night hotel.

Parking easy

• Apartment (1-2 Adults)

The smoker using the courtyard as an hotspot creating the smoke to go into the bedroom

Great location near airport, car secured and ample parking, accommodation with big window - very comfortable

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

• Studio with 1 Double Bed (1-2 Adults)

Breakfast is overpriced garbage. A better deal can be found atthe nearby bakery and coffee is available at the airport.

Location just near airport was very convenient.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

• Studio with 1 Double Bed (1-2 Adults)

No bedside mat or carpet, very cold tile floor getting in or out of bed. No tea cups only small coffee cups. But only minor points.

Very spacious suite. Quiet location. Warm and lots of hot water. More than adequate for a short stay.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2016

• Apartment (1-6 adults)

The breakfast had very poor quality and the staff was not refilling proactively - I had to go to the kitchen a couple of times to request things and I saw others doing the same. There didn't even have napkins and were offering the kitchen roll... The scrambled eggs were not freshly done - they were poured directly into the food warmer from a box which was in the fridge... :(

We just did a one night stopover to rest on our way to our vacation target destination, so the location was convenient to rest and continue our drive on the next morning. The place was large enough for 2 adults, 2 teenagers and a baby. Parking was for free and had plenty of free space.

• Apartment (2-4 Adults)

Overall feeling that it is not clean enough. Bad smell in halls.

Location is good, we were able to get the ocean and Dune de Pilat witout traffic jam from here.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2016

• Studio with 1 Double Bed (1-2 Adults)

The fire doors are very noisy when closing, especially noticed at night. The grounds of the building were littered with rubbish with bins overflowing.

It was central to our destination points.

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

• Apartment (1-6 adults)

Our apartment was on the 4th floor and the lift didn't work. I had not checked to see of there was air conditioning, there wasn't so we had to sleep with all the windows open. The complex was also inhabited by long-term lets with noisy families with little regard for the disturbance to other visitors. The shower head was hanging off the wall and the bath would not empty after my shower and the sink was slow to drain too.

The staff on arrival were friendly and helpful. The accommodation was large and clean.

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

• Studio (1 Adult)

No airconditining (not possible to sleep on a hot night), very loud noises in the middle of the night, noisy corridors, lift out of service, many people smoking outside sitting on the footpath near the reception, etc

• Reviewed: 8 August 2016

• Studio with 1 Double Bed (1-2 Adults)

Little black curly hairs everywhere (including on the pillow), no remote for the TV, something sharp on the floor (couldn't walk around your room in bare feet!) and no tea/coffee facilities (unless you want to go out and buy a huge bag of filter coffee - they have one of those machines!)

Great location, close to the airport so perfect for a quick stay. Free parking too which was useful. We then drove into town but I think there were buses available. The staff were very helpful.

• Reviewed: 5 August 2016

• Apartment (1-6 adults)

The flat was really dirty with a well established spider's web on the bin lid.

This is easy to find and the parking is good. The kitchen facilities are adequate.

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

• Studio (1 Adult)

An extra pillow would have been great as the one provided wasn't very supportive. The taxi we got from the airport took us to the wrong hotel (this caused a bit of a nightmare as it was late at night) and he had charged us 22 euros and shot straight off. This hotel is a little away from the other airport hotels.

The rooms were quite spacious and clean if basic - the bed itself was comfy. The complimentary shower gel was lovely :)

• Reviewed: 20 July 2016

• Studio with 1 Double Bed (1-2 Adults)

For an overnight stop off travelling between Spain and the UK i could not fault it .

Nice pet friendly room with tiled floor, comfortable bed and duvet,Like the idea of being able to cook own food and store any perishables in fridge instead of leaving in car. Kitted out with pots pans and cutlery.Secure Gated car park. Will stay again.

• Reviewed: 25 June 2016

• Studio (1 Adult)

Miles from nowhere. No one was there when I arrived at about 11:00. Had to take my taxi back to civilization, closer to the airport, at considerable extra cost, and then pay for a second room. If their reception is going to be closed after 9:30, they need to announce it in clear language. No one responded when I called the number posted near the entrance And the place itself was on a dead-end road in the middle of an industrial park with a very missable sign that merely whispered its presence. Not in a million years would I try them again.

• Reviewed: 21 June 2016

• Studio with 1 Double Bed (1-2 Adults)

The Tv had no signal when in the room. The room was not tidy and toiletries were not replaced. The wifi was temperamental to say the least and in a very poor location meaning taxis were rather expensive and other staff were rude and very unhelpful

There was very little in which I could give a positive review on, however we did have a problem with a "preference" with the booking and one member of staff seemed happy to try and resolve the difficulty.

• Reviewed: 21 June 2016

• Studio with 1 Double Bed (1-2 Adults)

The location is terrible, it's not close to anything and it cost all of our groups in taxis 60-70 euros from the train station when we got there. No facilities in the place and they offer a mediocre breakfast in the morning which is expensive. The drinks vending machines were not stocked an the only vending machine that has food was in the reception that closed and it was kind of expensive. With the location of the place taxis take at least 30 mins to get to the place and it's very very frustrating. Nobody had there room cleaned in the 4 days we were there and we had a group of 26 spread over at least 10 rooms. You can get the bus from a 5-10 minute walk which still takes 40 minutes to get to the town square so if you are not driving stay away from here.

The room was ok, not great just ok, very plain an bland. The staff spoke decent English and did help when they could.

• Studio with 1 Double Bed (1-2 Adults)

Looked run down but was very popular

The apartment was very well stocked for cooking. It was close enough to airport to drop car off.

Correspondait a mes attentes

Emplacement

• Apartment (2-4 Adults)

Thin walls, damaged furniture, untidy rooms, thieves operating.

• Studio (1 Adult)

Room next to outside door which didn't lock, comings and goings ALL NIGHT

• Studio with 1 Double Bed (1-2 Adults)

Maybe a coffee making facility

It was clean and spacious The beds were firm with good quality linen.

• Studio (1 Adult)

They debit money from my both accounts, the one in Lebanon and the one in France !!! The position of the hotel.

• Studio with 1 Double Bed (1-2 Adults)

The couch was terrible falling a part and dirty and smelly

The room was OK,good size

• Studio with 1 Double Bed (1-2 Adults)

I think the charge for the pet is a little expensive.

The size of the apartment was good, also the kitchen area.

none

airport access

• Studio with 1 Double Bed (1-2 Adults)

• Studio with 2 Single Beds (1-2 Adults)

nothing really

quiet and straightforward and simple.

• Studio (1 Adult)

I don't like reception there disgusting people never come again

• Studio with 1 Double Bed (1-2 Adults)

No safe in room, no hair dryer

Location, room size, price, facilities

Rien...

TOUT.

• Studio (1 Adult)

Shabby, needs a facelift, dull interior of corridors and rooms.

Great idea for accomodation

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

• Apartment (1-6 adults)

Functional rather than characterful, noisy

Convenient position travelling through France, kitchen facilities great for keeping the cost down.

Cleanliness could be better

The staff great.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

Spacious

• Reviewed: 21 December 2016

• Apartment (1-6 adults)

Sofa bed was unconfortable to sleep the rest of beds were very good.

Spacious and clean

• Apartment (1-6 adults)

Difficult to find entrance. Noisy other guests

• Apartment (1-6 adults)

5th floor without elevator.

• Studio with 1 Double Bed (1-2 Adults)

Have not staff for check in late.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

• Studio with 1 Double Bed (1-2 Adults)

The hotel and decoration are quite new and staying comfortable.

• Reviewed: 17 September 2016

• Studio with 1 Double Bed (1-2 Adults)

Insufficient kitchen equipment Spiderwebs Shower was in need of repair No air con

Space was great Pretty quite Comfy beds

• Reviewed: 8 September 2016

• Apartment (2-4 Adults)

We stayed in block F 3rd floor. It is not the the nice part of the hotel. Lift is not working.

Room , kitchen and the location with parking

• Reviewed: 20 August 2016

• Apartment (2-4 Adults)

It wasn't clean ; the miror was broken and the bathroom sink too. I don't recommand it. It doesn't worse the price

• Reviewed: 18 August 2016

• Apartment (2-4 Adults)

Over priced. The rooms were not clean, lots of dust and rubbish from previous guests.

Spacious

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

• Studio with 1 Double Bed (1-2 Adults)

It was dirty well filthy really

Very dirty

• Reviewed: 11 August 2016

cleanliness

• Reviewed: 5 August 2016

• Studio (1 Adult)

The reception staff and general cleanliness.

I liked the parking space and the size the comfort and available facilities inside the bedroom!!

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

• Studio with 1 Double Bed (1-2 Adults)

the kitchen in the studio allowed to save a lot of money , room was spacious , pleasant staff, good parking , comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

• Studio with 1 Double Bed (1-2 Adults)

No cups in the kitchen corner and bad smell in bathroom.

Comfortable bed. Nice place.

• Reviewed: 25 July 2016

• Studio with 1 Double Bed (1-2 Adults)

Spacious rooms and good cooking facilities.

• Reviewed: 15 July 2016

• Apartment (1-2 Adults)

Unhelpful staff, untidy, poor facilities and weak wifi.

Not alot to Like sadly

• Reviewed: 14 July 2016

Room size

• Reviewed: 30 June 2016

• Apartment (1-6 adults)

The property needed to be be better maintained. Apartment needed to be painted. Stairwells were dirty.

• Reviewed: 22 June 2016

• Studio with 1 Double Bed (1-2 Adults)

Appartment a little bit small.

Overall, it was great! Free parking.