Reviews of Hotel Residence Foch

10 rue Marbeau, 16th arr., 75016 Paris, France

#91 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

• Reviewed: July 20, 2018

The staff were absolutely delightful.
    • Classic Double Room

My room was so small, I could not even walk around the bed due to having a suitcase, very clean but unfairly small.

The staff were absolutely delightful.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Had a great time at Hotel Residence Foch and enjoyed our stay.
    • Family Room

The staff were so friendly and helpful, they had 24 hours reception on duty, the breakfast bar was good, our room and bathroom were clean, big and spacious. Overall we enjoyed our stay and happy to recommend them to others.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

Simple, comfortable hotel not centrally located
    • Traditional Double Room

Too far frôm restaurants, transportations and other areas of Paris - room was fine, very reasonable but this is not a hotel you can run back to during the day and just know you will spend a lot in taxis or Uber.

Gréât value

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

Small but clean room;
    • Traditional Double Room

The room needs to be aired from time to time. My room was stuffy when I arrived (I think it was the carpet) and I was forced to air the room for 3 hours. Thankfully, it was spring and the cool fresh breeze restored the ambiance of the room.

Small but clean room; cheerful and helpful staff and a great location!

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

good boutique hotel in the 16th district

- had to pay the whole bill up front when checking in, bit odd if you ask me and not particularly nice. - minibar/fridge in the room was tucked away in a small closet. the closet had no handle-bar, so you cannot open it and on top of that it got really hot as the closet was small/has no ventilation. - room-key didn't work and staff had to open my door, was not fixed the second day either. - some staff has problems conversing in English.

- excellent location - well appointed rooms though a bit small - large bathroom - reliable wifi

• Reviewed: March 2, 2018

The people working there are great and the room was very...
    • Classic Double Room

They could just inform what they really offer, because I wasn’t informed that the breakfast wasn’t included, so I had to pay after.

The people working there are great and the room was very good.

• Reviewed: February 16, 2018

Location, breakfast, and the cleanliness of this hotel were...
    • Traditional Double Room

What wasn’t fine was customer service. I have made a room reservation for 3 days but for personal reasons had to cancel the reservation for last night. The moment I checked in the hotel I’ve explained my situation first to a nice man at the front desk and after that - to a manager. After a short debate I was told that this cancellation wasn't a problem, I have paid for two nights in an advance and it was all good. Or so I have thought. I bought a plane ticket, changed my plans and I was sure that was an end of the story. Silly me. The next day I got a call from a manager that I have to pay for the third day no matter what. I’ve been told that I have to contact booking. com to cancel my reservation and if booking.com will be ok with that - the hotel service will accept my resignation for the last night. Booking. com, of course, said it was ok, their customer service was perfect and I got an answer that they had no problem with cancellation. And what do I heard after that from hotel’s manager? That I have to stay and wait till the moment this room will be booked again! How much worse a customer service can get? To sum this up: the hotel, as in building and its location - was fine. The customer service was THE WORST!

Location, breakfast, and the cleanliness of this hotel were spot on - everything about it was fine.

• Reviewed: January 19, 2018

Perfect for my needs.
    • Traditional Double Room

Nothing really for my purpose. The room was perhaps a little warm.

If you are after a small, comfy hotel with a cosy family feel this is a good choice. The room I stayed in was quite small, but more than enough for my needs. I found the staff friendly and the the mini breakfast croissants were excellent (in my opinion).

• Reviewed: January 10, 2018

• Traditional Twin Room

not a negative as such but I think it is a little out of the way from the main tourist spots but if you like walking the it's great- only 20 minutes from the arc de triomphe and it was nice to be out of the bustle for a good night's sleep.

Staff are so unbelievably helpful. Really just great. Recommendations for places to eat and drink were spot on and all the staff we met were friendly and polite. Would stay here again in a heart beat. Little touches like lending us umbrella gratis were great.

• Reviewed: January 6, 2018

We had a great time regardless of the hotel’s foibles

Only one cleaner for the whole hotel consequently rooms not made up until 4:30 pm. Concierge didn’t seem to think this was a problem . It was. Very noisy staircase outside our room which they appeared to use to train elephants on after 2:30 am .

• Reviewed: December 19, 2017

Will only visit Paris if i find room here
    • Traditional Double Room

The best ever staff! The best ever boutique hotel! The best ever location in Paris... words wont do justice to describe how amazing our experience was!

• Reviewed: December 16, 2017

Beautiful & quiet neighborhood to rest after a busy day in Paris exploring
    • Traditional Twin Room

Nothing. I’ll definitely be back with my family

Location was quiet but close to public transportation (500m) and tourist sights. Staff was always smiling and helpful Breakfast was in a lovely location of the hotel with a beautiful yard to look at, food selection and quality was good. Bathrooms were recently updated and large, a little messy with the water though

• Reviewed: December 11, 2017

This is a wonderful hotel and we won't hesitate to use it again when we return.
    • Traditional Double Room

Whilst the breakfast was very good it was definitely over priced.

The bed was probably the best we'd ever slept in, apart from our own, and the staff were absolutely brilliant and were a credit to the hotel.

• Reviewed: November 30, 2017

Delightful Cosy Hotel in Smart part of Paris
    • Traditional Double Room

A lovely small hotel with a cosy and intimate feel. Staff were very friendly and accommodating. Much better than the 4 star hotel we stayed in nearby on our last visit. The rooms were comfortable and beautifully appointed and the breakfast was delicious.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

Stunning hotel, central and charming
    • Superior Room with Terrace

I loved everything

The hotel was immaculate, both reception area and the rooms. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room and terrace was exceptional. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat and recommend it to everyone.

• Reviewed: November 3, 2017

Excellent and friendly hotel.
    • Superior Room

I stay here often, so obviously there is nothing I don't like!

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The location of the hotel is off the tourist path, but close enough via public transportation and walking.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2017

Quiet roomy hotel close to Palais de Congres

The staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel is on a very side street with little traffic and the room was very quiet and, for Paris, spacious. The location was excellent for attending a conference at the Palais de Congres. Many excellent restaurants are in easy walking distance of the hotel.

• Reviewed: October 28, 2017

Highly recommended Hotel.
    • Classic Double Room

The room temperature was cold even after A/C control.

Location was great and had an easy access to all touristic areas. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They provide a fast service.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2017

Guy on the reception was very pleasant and helpful.
    • Traditional Double Room

Very small elevator and quite small rooms - it was ok for 1 person to live in the room for 2, but very uncomfortable for 2 persons.

Guy on the reception was very pleasant and helpful. Location was good especially if you like to walk or run. There was kettle in the room.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2017

The friendliest staff I have ever encountered at a hotel.
    • Traditional Double Room

They only serve breakfast and no additional room service is available, especially at night. I had several meetings that ran late into the evening and by the time I got home most of the restaurants and groceries in the area were closed. That would've been nice to have even simple options for room service. That being said, the staff did direct me to a 24 hour pharmacy and several restaurants that stayed open late that were nearby.

The room was comfortable and the location within the city perfect, but what made my stay so enjoyable was the staff. They were so accommodating, so welcoming and so kind that I have already recommended this hotel to several of my friends and colleagues to plan to visit Paris in the next year. There are plenty of comfortable hotels, but finding a hotel with this level of friendly service is exceptionally rare anywhere in the world. I will certainly be back to stay at Hotel Foch myself.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2017

Beautiful boutique-style hotel in the heart of Paris with superb service and amenities.
    • Classic Double Room

The front desk staff were amazing all week. I arrived at the hotel in the early morning and my room wasn't quite ready so they gave me a free croissant and orange juice.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2017

Value Hotel in Paris

Hotel is getting old.

It is a good value of money hotel in Paris. Good location. Near to the RER and Metro stations. We book one room with 2 children and it is very convenient.

• Reviewed: September 21, 2017

Very well located and has friendly staff.
    • Traditional Twin Room

They are not very vegan friendly when it comes to breakfast. They claimed to have soy milk as an option for breakfast a day when we arrived so we decided to have breakfast at the hotel next day, however there were no soy milk next morning.

Location, view of parisian street and friendly staff.

• Reviewed: September 13, 2017

Very friendly staff on reception showing a genuine interest...

Very friendly staff on reception showing a genuine interest in your plans and making good recommendations of places to go etc. Room was good for a family - not a lot of space in the kids area (sofa bed) but adequate and the beds were comfortable and bathroom fine.

• Reviewed: September 1, 2017

Hotel Residence Foch gave us the best of Paris - a beautiful neighborhood and excellent location!
    • Family Room

We had to leave! Honestly we have no negative feedback. We even liked every kind of candy in the candy jars that sit on the reception desk!

We loved the property - the spacious family room fit our needs perfectly (2 adults, 2 teens). The location was outstanding - a 10 minute walk to the Arc D'Triomphe and even closer Metro stations could be accessed. Every staff member we chatted with was warm, welcoming and wanted to help us. Dorine was especially kind and her travel tips were outstanding - she sat down with us on our first day and helped us to map out our siteseeing. The staff also helped us to celebrate our son's birthday which will always be a sweet travel memory!

• Reviewed: August 30, 2017

It's ok but not that great to stay in again!

Junior suite small than I expect,have to carry our bags by our self,one very tiny elevator can't take our bags with my self alone ,price may high but I think that Paris price!!!

Location only and reception lady was very helpful,any thing else just ok!

• Reviewed: August 26, 2017

The hotel was much better value for money than I have previously experienced in Paris.
    • Traditional Double Room

The room was quite large and comfortable (for 1-2 people), with everything I needed, including a comfortable double bed, reliable internet, and a great bathroom. The manager and staff were all very friendly and helpful throughout my stay. The location is on the edge of Paris, but in a delightful, quiet area and close to metro and buses.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2017

Close to Palais de Congres.
    • Traditional Double Room

Breakfast too expensive- there are local restaurants which are cheaper.

Close to Palais de Congres. Easy to reach from Eurostar. Comfortable bed and lovely shower. Spacious room with iron available.

• Reviewed: August 14, 2017

It was pleasent stay atquite clean friendly place located at farther place from the main attractions
    • Traditional Twin Room

Location is far from the main street and main attractions. The room is small.no room service and lunch and dinner not available at thier restaurant.

The hotel is clean, comfortable quite place. Reception desk are very friendly and helpful.room clean .

• Reviewed: August 6, 2017

Great visit!

We had two double beds and the first room area was a bit small, and the air circulation was a bit stuffy in that room.

Nice neighbourhood, felt safe, very friendly staff, walking distance to -Arc de Triomphe, metro and lots fo cafes & restaurants. Nice bathroom.

• Reviewed: August 1, 2017

Way above average.

Both the night attendant and the day attendant were excellent in helping us with information and satisfying our needs. They allowed us to leave our luggage in the hotel to be picked up later without a charge.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2017

Comfort close to green space but convenient for all Parisian attractions
    • Superior Room with Balcony

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, providing advice, directions and managing receipt of my suitcase, delivered late by the airline. The room was well equipped and included a fridge. The hotel was remarkably quiet. I chose this location to be close to the Bois de Boulogne, for running and walking, and I did not regret my choice. Good wifi.

• Reviewed: July 19, 2017

Extremely Enjoyable, Comfortable Stay (Home like comfort) , Ideal for Families
    • Family Room

Size of the room , Fantastic Location, Quiet Neighbourhood, Walking Distance to public transport, convenience store, restaurant, sight seeing locations etc..

• Reviewed: July 15, 2017

Excellent Hotel
    • Classic Double Room

The only thing we did not like about the hotel is that our room smelled very strongly like cigarette smoke. We opened the windows when in the room but this did not make any difference. We came home with all of clothes smelling like cigarette smoke and they required extra laundering and dry cleaning.

The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly, the room was very clean and well-appointed, the location was excellent for both walking and the Metro.

• Reviewed: July 14, 2017

GO! STAY! Great Location near Two different Metro and RER stations.
    • Superior Room with Terrace

The only true weakness is the breakfast. It is literally the same thing every morning, which is boring and gets old. They need to mix it up a little bit. Especially when you can wander to one of the nearby bistros for as good or better breakfast for a lesser price.

A truly convenient location in the 16e Arrondissement! Perfectly near the Porte Maillot and Foch RER and Metro Stations. Easy walking distance to the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe. Great restaurants, cafes, fromagerie, boulangerie and Carrefour Cité near by for dinner your way. We were in room 62, which has a terrace for two. Perfect for wine and cheese after a long day of wandering Paris. Add Isabell and her staff to the equation and you have absolutely NO reason not to stay at Hotel Residence Foch.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2017

Staff was friendly.
    • Family Room

Location is not great. No good public transportation nearby. Beds were very hard!

Staff was friendly. Room was set up well. Daily tea in the afternoon was a nice touch

• Reviewed: June 27, 2017

The staff was very helpful.
    • Family Room

The staff was very helpful. They kindly arranged tickets to Versailles, Louvre, Museum Orsay etc. We just had to choose on which day we wanted to visit these lovely attractions.

• Reviewed: June 13, 2017

Great staff, nice rain shower, and excellent location
    • Classic Double Room

The elevator is quite small. You might not feel comfortable if you're claustrophobic.

The bathroom was bigger than expected. The rain shower is a nice added bonus. The staff is very helpful and will offer suggestions for places and activities and take their time to explain how to get around Paris by metro. The hotel is situated in a good area and the metro station is a 10 minute walk away. It's reasonably priced... for Paris. Supermarket, pharmacy and other shops located just around the corner. It's close to the Eiffel Tower, the Congress Center and Arc de Triomphe.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2017

Great hotel close to Paris Congress Center
    • Classic Double Room

The location is very convenient for the conference centre. It's a quiet residential neighbourhood, and very close to tourist attractions as well. Staff was helpful and friendly. Had a great stay.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2017

Excellent stay, amazing location and value for money !
    • Traditional Double Room

Great location, excellent hotel and friendly and helpful staff, couldn't ask for more for the price. It is withing walking(20-30min) distance from arch of triumph,champs elysees, and Eiffel tower. Hotel is located on quite residential street with German and some other embassies around. There is a good transport communication within 5 min walk and public park (845 Hecatres ! ) across the road.

• Reviewed: May 24, 2017

Paris in the Springtime!
    • Traditional Double Room

The lift is rather small and slow - but I stayed on the ground floor each time!

The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. It was my second visit this year and I would be definitely return.

• Reviewed: April 26, 2017

The staff were wonderful.

The staff were wonderful. They were all helpful and friendly. Great location in a beautiful part of Paris. Short walk to champ elysee and the arc, easy to get to the metro. We traveled with our two small kids and the room was very comfortable with plenty of space for all four of us. The showers were heavenly especially after long days of walking and sightseeing. We loved our stay here!

• Reviewed: April 17, 2017

Make sure you do not get room 01 if you book a Classic room
    • Classic Double Room

We booked a Classic room and upon arrival were told the door to our room was right in the lobby/breakfast area. If you look at the picture on Booking.com of the breakfast area, and see the door with number 01 on it, that is a room they sell and the room we got. It felt like sleeping in a shed or something. Alas, switching to another room was not possible staff told us. I cannot believe a hotel would sell a room like that to their guests without informing them beforehand, but there you go. Also the squeaking sounds from upstairs were quite annoying and the hotel can use a refurbishment. Location-wise, you will not be able to explore Paris by foot, it's simply too far from most sights.

The staff was friendly and spoke English well

• Reviewed: April 15, 2017

Residence Foch recommended.
    • Classic Double Room

Size of room only drawback.

The room I had was tiny. But was expected when you stay in any large European city. Very clean place in a quiet upscale neighborhood. Breakfast was good. But a little expensive (16€). But what makes this a special place is the staff. Very friendly and knowledgeable about Paris. Especially regarding food and restaurants. I recommend staying there.

• Reviewed: April 14, 2017

Friendly staff, but unfortunately overal experience not meeting our expectations

In the morning there were plenty of ants in the bathroom and the room. When I informed the reception they immediately sent somebody to the room to fix the problem with a spray. The explantion was that this is not abnormal at the start of spring in Paris....

The staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very good. The family room was spacious according to Paris standards.

• Reviewed: April 11, 2017

Great city hotel near Champs de Elysees
    • Traditional Double Room

Very small elevator and shower was leaking.

The hotel was very close to Champs de Elysees, almost walking distance in very nice and quite neighborhood. The receptionist was very nice and the room was clean and spacious, bathroom was very big.

• Reviewed: April 11, 2017

When I'm next in Paris, I'll stay here again...

Rooms are a tight squeeze but still v comfortable.

Staff go out of there way to assist. We were there for the Paris marathon and they very kindly let us use the microwave in the morning to make our own porridge! This was important for us and a nice touch!

• Reviewed: April 6, 2017

best location with perfect staff
    • Traditional Twin Room

The walls are so thin . You can hear the phone of your neighbor but to be honest - its a problem of all of this price category hotels

Location is absolutely perfect Staff were so nice Breakfest - very good !

• Reviewed: March 20, 2017

Wonderful stay, great location and a nice family-friendly hotel

While restaurants are friendly, none of them offered children's menu. Kids have to eat adult-sized dishes. Suggest ordering one meal between two kids if you can!

Nice location, convenient for attractions and metro (10-15 minute walk) Great family-sized room, quite spacious for Paris and certainly big enough for two adults and two growing boys Hotel Foch staff were all very attentive and helpful - nothing was too much trouble Nice, family-friendly restaurants within walking distance

• Reviewed: March 17, 2017

Very clean and nice small hotel
    • Traditional Double Room

A bit pricey for the size of the room, like all the hotels in Paris...

Clean, nice odor everywhere, warm reception and common area, not too small (for Paris...), just 10mn walk from subway, quite and safe area

• Reviewed: March 15, 2017

Good hotel
    • Traditional Double Room

The breakfast was not that great at all. And there's no restaurant if you want a bite or dinner

The hotel was very nice, friendly staff, good location and good facilities. The room was spacious compared to other hotels in the area and was very clean. Offered complimentary tea/coffee with biscuits

• Reviewed: March 10, 2017

The location is central to Champs and Arc.

Breakfast.

The location is central to Champs and Arc. And 5 min away is the Port Malliot subway station which is located on the #1 line, which has all the primary tourist stops: Notre Dame, Louve, Montmartre... we stayed in the junior suite which is so lovely, decorated very Parisian, but spacious like we Americans like (smile). Oh and the shower (after a transatlantic flight) was heavenly. The view is a courtyard view, but it's so storybook, I spent several hours throughout my stay with the windows open sipping champagne and admiring the view. The staff spoke good English and really went out their way to make sure we were comfortable. Helping us chose the best routes and patiently explaining what to request in french when we arrived where we were going. Tea time was really a pleasure. I made it down daily to enjoy a cup of tea/coffee and the tasty pastries they provided. With no more than 25-30 rooms, it's as private as you like or social. During tea, or while waiting for the lift, I chatted with a few other people and it always felt super friendly. As if just by being here you knew you had something in common. Breakfast wasn't the variety I had hoped for at 14€ but I later saw that Parisian breakfast tends to be light. No bacon present. Lol. Overall this was one of the best stays I've ever had in a hotel. Period. And for the cost, I doubt there is as phenomenal amenities/service/location to be had in Paris. (Trust me I looked)

• Reviewed: February 28, 2017

Our stay was perfect: the hotel has all the necessary...
    • Traditional Double Room

Our stay was perfect: the hotel has all the necessary facilities, the staff were very friendly and helpful. Even though we arrived early we were allowed to check in two hours before the actual check in time. Many thanks!

• Reviewed: February 26, 2017

Really Pleasant Stay Would arecommend

Beds a little on the firm side, but this was only a tiny issue.

The location of the hotel was excellent, five mins from a metro station and ten minute walk from the Arc de Triomphe. Really pleasant neighbourhood. Room Spacious and clean. Staff professional but friendly and very helpful.

• Reviewed: February 23, 2017

Paris in the Spring!

The staff were all very helpful and considerate without in any way being pushy. Light tea-time refreshments between 4-6pm was a very welcome bonus.Not a lot!

• Reviewed: February 20, 2017

Perfect!
    • Classic Double Room

Price of breakfast a little bit high. But I guess that's Paris! Everything else was beyond my expectations.

The staff was very very kind and helpful! Location was good. Very safe neighbourhood.

• Reviewed: February 19, 2017

Recommended for visiting the Fondation Louis Vuitton
    • Traditional Double Room

The staff were very nice. I thought the bed was very comfortable. We stayed here because the purpose of our visit was to see an exhibition at the nearby Fondation Louis Vuitton. I have nothing negative to say about the hotel itself, but the neighbourhood (16th arrondissement) is not the liveliest and there's a dearth of reasonably priced restaurants nearby.

• Reviewed: February 13, 2017

comfortable,valuable,good location,quite

The elevator in this hotel is very small, one adult and one luggue are full. our room is on the ground floor, must walk through the breakfast room. There are people outside our window to have breakfast. >0<

This hotel is closed to the metro station in yellow line and blue line. Location is convenience and quite. Staffs are very nice and helpful. The room is comfortable, clean, not too big, but in Paris, it's big enough.

• Reviewed: February 10, 2017

We had a very comfortable accessible room with a walk-in...
    • Classic Double Room

This is a small hotel; it has everything you need but rooms are small. Not a disadvantage for us....

We had a very comfortable accessible room with a walk-in shower, much appreciated. We chose the location for its proximity to the Fondation Louis Vuitton, a short walk away. The staff was extremely helpful in making reservations and providing information on travel, and the cost was modest.

• Reviewed: January 30, 2017

Excellent cosy boutique hotel, close to palais de congres.
    • Traditional Double Room

Wonderful boutique Hotel in very quiet Street, close to Bois de Bologne. Excellent alternative to overpriced and often overrun hotels around the palais de congres for conferences. Short walk from conference center. Very friendly staff. Newly renovated bathrooms. Very good breakfast (only for the healthy, sporty types there wasnt any healthy muesli sort, just packaged cornflakes). Fresh orange juice. Highly recommended. It seems likes it is far away, but really just a short walk. Went for a jogg in the park close by.

• Reviewed: January 23, 2017

Good cleaning.
    • Traditional Double Room

Small rooms with no sound insulation, you can listen to other guests or hotel staff. Breakfast should be included to justify the price.

Good cleaning. Although the room is small, the bathroom is spacious.

• Reviewed: January 13, 2017

Absolutely Amazing Hotel
    • Superior Room

Nothing not to like. Found it confusing enough to get there at first as we arrived at Porte Maillot at midnight but after asking taxi drivers we found it easy enough.

The location of the hotel was brilliant. Everything was on your door step including restaurants that were absolutely amazing and the metro was 5 mins away leaving you to access all the major tourist attractions and explore Paris. The staff were so helpful and always eager to help you they were so friendly and nice and the hotel was cosy and comfortable. It was an absolutely lovely hotel.

• Reviewed: January 11, 2017

The best hotel that I was in Paris
    • Traditional Twin Room

I don't have any trouble there! Everything was Amazing! :))

The personal was very generous and helpful. They have all information to help and become my trip safe and comfortable! The cost/benefit was incredible too, very good for young travelers! I super recommend there!! I could list many good things for there, but left space to do it here :) Congrats I would like to came back there soon !

• Reviewed: December 20, 2016

A great hotel with wonderful staff
    • Traditional Twin Room

The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. There was a lovely feel in the hotel, it was really charming. It was wonderful that there was pocket wifi on offer, for only €5 - it meant we could stay online all over the city.

• Reviewed: December 14, 2016

Good option for one few overnight in Paris
    • Traditional Double Room

My room was quite small, but no complains for that price.

The hotel is a nicely refurbished, the reception elegant, and the room nicely furnished and comfortable. The location is close 5-10 minutes walk from Porte Maillot metro station. Very good value for money. Did not have breakfast though.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2016

A great place to stay
    • Traditional Double Room

There was almost nothing to criticise but if I was forced I'd say the shower water pressure was too weak.

The hotel is in a great location, with the centre of town easily accessible yet on a quiet street. Every member of staff was cheerful and helpful. The decor of the bedrooms and public areas is creative and far away from that of the bland, soulless interiors of big chain hotels. I will definitely be returning and recommending it to friends and family.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2016

The shower was great.
    • Classic Double Room

Breakfast could be better. Lots of sweet stuff which I don't prefer to eat at breakfast. Also when I came the AC was off and the room was very cold so it took some time to get it warm.

The shower was great. The room is nice. The staff is nice. Kettle and coffee tea available in the room. Minibar prices are expensive but not too expensive like other hotels.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2016

This hotel is well managed.
    • Traditional Double Room

This hotel is well managed. Its clean and neat. The front desk staff are very service oriented. This is now my second stay and both where I have asked colleagues to stay there too, without hesitation, albeit they prefer brands. Will use the hotel again. Its on a quiet street but close to amenities and metro.

• Reviewed: November 2, 2016

Perfect hotel for business close to la defense and arc de triomphe
    • Superior Room

Nothing particular. As usual in Paris you pay a lot for small rooms. If you want to be picky you could say that the breakfast can be improved. But it really is decent enough.

Lovely hotel, good value for money considering Paris' prices. Very friendly and helpful staff. Every room has its own ironing board. Beautiful bathroom. Comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: October 10, 2016

Great place
    • Traditional Double Room

Not much room for your suit cases, be careful if you have to big of suit cases, or to many. Shower to tight, to large sink counter top and very stretch tub-shower.

Very clean, up to date, good conditions all. I'll stay there again, small, great in safe area. Staff on site 24/24

• Reviewed: September 11, 2016

Wonderful staff, beautiful room. Excellent, excellent service!
    • Classic Double Room

This hotel was absolutely wonderful. The staff and particularly Deborah and Valerie were incredibly friendly, helpful, informed, polite and simply super nice people! They were truly amazing and made my staff a delight. The hotel is in a quiet, safe neighbourhood, the rooms are nicely decorated and comfortable. This hotel is a gem!

• Reviewed: August 19, 2016

Tremendous location in the 16th, close to bus and metro,...
    • Superior Room

Nothing. Hotels in Paris are always small and expensive, but this was gracious, very comfortable and pleasant, and super value for its location.

Tremendous location in the 16th, close to bus and metro, walking distance to Arc de Triumph. Staff was particularly friendly and helpful with excellent suggestions. Especially liked the small boutique hotel feel without any presumptuous attitude. Having stayed in a range of affordable hotels across Paris, this is my new favorite.

• Reviewed: August 17, 2016

Great hotel for a short stay in Paris

My room was a bit small

The staff is very very helpful and friendly - nothing seems to be a problem for them, they respond to messages very quickly and will answer every small question you have. The localisation is great: marbeau street is small and pretty but very close to the main attractions such as Arc de Triomphe and Champs Elysees. The hotel is very clean and charming. I loved my balcony.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2016

Very clean, comfortable hotel!

We passed on the expensive breakfast buffet, which was not included in our booking.com reservation. But we had a fridge in the room (doubled as mini-bar), and so we had no trouble having breakfast there. It's not exactly in the heart of the tourist attractions, but it's close enough. We took $6-$18 cab rides to get the 4 of us where we needed to be. The subway is close, but with 4 of us, cabs were a reasonable alternative.

Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Very comfortable and clean room. We had the jr. suite, and it was roomy enough for 2 parents and 2 teenagers. The "sofa bed" in the living room separated into 2 twin beds, and that was ideal for us. After staying in many Air BnBs this summer, this hotel felt extremely luxurious.

• Reviewed: August 12, 2016

Good hotel, a few short comings.
    • Traditional Twin Room

The lights in our room didn't work, which could well have stemmed from our misunderstanding of the electric system, although I don't believe so, and also they charged us for breakfast after somewhat giving the impression that breakfast was free.

The staff was awesome and the hotel was in a great location.