Reviews of Hôtel Le Pressoir - Auxerre Appoigny

20 Chemin Des Ruelles, 89380 Appoigny, France

#4 of 4 hotels in Appoigny

I didn't like being charged twice for tax when it was already included with my booking.

I liked the management calling me to let me know the entry code before we got there

The bed was uncomfortable. We booked it on the day when we arrived, but we didn't realise that it was that far to drive, so we decided 10 minutes after booking to cancel, but it wasn't possible only with full payment. It was advertised that a restaurant is on side, but the restaurant was closed.

Staff was very friendly and helpful, breakfast was fresh. We could fill our travel cups up with coffee and our flask with hot water, that was very nice.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

This was an overnight stop on a long journey. The hotel is basic, but the price was very good and I have no complaints. The manager went out of his way to be helpful. The only food available from the restaurants was pizza on this occasion, but my companion and I each had an excellent pizza, and several beers. What more could one want!

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

it would have been nice to have more lights in the bedroom ,it was not easy to see well to read...we managed.

• Reviewed: 15 November 2015

I didn't realise that the day I stay (a Wednesday) was a bank holiday, to have an evening meal at a weekend or bank holiday you have pre-notified them. The restaurant they recommended was not good. Read the small print when booking!

Location is good as is parking, however it is situated on an industrial estate which the pictures don't suggest.

• Reviewed: 12 September 2015

A shower curtain would have been helpful. A hook for the shower would have saved holding it and trying to wash at the same time. Just small points.

The person who greeted us was friendly and helpful. The room was perfectly adequate for the purpose, a budget overnight stay. Free parking and wifi. Breakfast was much better than we'd expected for the price. Well done!

• Reviewed: 9 June 2015

a bit old, it doesn't mean dirty but I found some webs and spiders. The bed dressing was a bit disturbing and the furniture was a bit wasted.

Close to motorway I arrived at 0030 and they had my room ready with the key at the door, silence

• Reviewed: 19 May 2015

It's cheap and affordable for a nights rest. You need a car and not that difficult to find. The lady on the phone was helpful with directions

• Reviewed: 10 March 2015

arrived at 12 manager wouldn't let us in till 14hrs wasn't much of aproblem but could have been better disposed

bed good wifi excellent good value

• Reviewed: 1 November 2015

It is out of the way in an industrial estate. It is a bit old and run down, but clean.

The staff were very friendly and dinner was great!

• Reviewed: 20 October 2015

Clean and quiet and close to main road

• Reviewed: 28 September 2015

convenience as a one night stop over basic but clean facilities

• Reviewed: 3 September 2015

Shabby hotel. Never again.

Friendly staff

• Reviewed: 20 August 2015

Friendly,helpful staff. Restaurant serving set menu.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2015

No air con could do with redecorating

Very helpful owner Full size fridge in room

• Reviewed: 19 July 2015

The Location

• Reviewed: 5 May 2015

I was made to feel very comfortable and had a great stay .

• Reviewed: 21 April 2015

The Staff

There are also 7 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Hôtel Le Pressoir - Auxerre Appoigny traveller photo gallery