Reviews of Adonis Sacré Coeur Hotel Roma 2 stars

101, Rue Caulaincourt, 18th arr., 75018 Paris, France

#1099 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

• Superior Double Room with Terrace

Bathroom was so and so - showering was difficult because of ever changing water temperature - from cold to damn hot and it was like that for five days in a row They should fix it!

Typical flat in paris but with artsy decoration and comfy enough for a 2 stars hotel

• Economy Twin Room

There wasn't air con - but we knew that and there was a fan provided in the room.

Beds and pillows were very comfy. Location of the hotel was superb: short uphill/steps to Sacre Coeur and Place du Tetre and nearest Metro is just outside - perfect. Room was clean and cosy and bright; there was an elevator (pefect after a long day strolling around Paris!) and staff are there 24/7 at the front desk and were all super-helpful and kind.

• Economy Double Room

Small bath. Shaver point didn't work and wasn't fixed. No extra pillows in the whole hotel when requested. No shower curtain. Traffic noisy.

Convenient to explore Montmartre. Wide choice of restaurants nearby. Room cleaned daily. Close to Metro. Friendly and knowledgeable reception staff.

• Superior Double Room with Terrace

The building is old and, whilst charming, in need of repair. The 'boutique' finishes of the hotel look rushed and amateurish

The staff were very friendly and helpful. Our terrace had a view of the Sacre-Coeur.

• Economy Double Room

Even though it's not one of the main ones, the street outside the hotel does tend to be quite busy, but it's Paris so it can't be helped:)

Great location with restaurants, cafes, delis and subway station within walking distance. The room was rather basic but clean, reflecting the price.

• Economy Double Room

Very bad attention received from one of the staff members. When checking out they had to keep our luggage for a couple of hours due that my flight was at night, and he complained a lot about that, as if it was a favour. He told me I was late (I was 1 hour early for checkout), and criticized the fact that we were 2 and carried 3 bags...

Nice location if you like Montmartre.

• Economy Double Room

1. Room smelled like dirty wet carpet 2. Loud street traffic noise all night (1st floor) - closing windows does not help 3. No A/C 4. Will not change rooms - fully booked 5. Pillows were tiny and flat

1. Location : on top of Metro station Lamarck-Caulaincourt M12; 10 minute walk uphill to Sacre Coeur; 20 minute walk downhill to Moulin Rouge. 2. Cleaned room daily 3. Clean bedding

• Economy Double Room

As I've said before - we would have liked proper coffee and warmed-up coissants

Breakfast was quite nice - but to be honest we did expect fresh coffee - not from a machine. We found the bed very comfortable. The staff were all very friendly - extremely friendly - especially John and Owen.Very helpful - booked things for uis on the phone without any hesitation.

• Economy Double Room

Room 307 didn't have a/c. No proper ventilation. I had to open the windows.

Location was good. Very close to metro. Many restaurants around the property. Friendly staff.

• Economy Double Room

Just a tiny thing but the shampoo/shower gel was a small sachet so you’re better off bringing your own

Great atmosphere to this hotel - each floor has a different art theme and is very quirky. The hotel is a 2 min walk to Larmack metro station and is very centrally located. The staff were very nice and obliged in printing out our Louvre tickets for us and lent us their iron. We had a lovely view from our balcony window and couldn’t have asked for anything nicer!

• Economy Double Room

Staff were so friendly and accommodating - especially the man on the front desk! Nothing fancy, but lovely cosy artsy rooms with everything you could need - towels, hair dryer, comfy bed, tv, mini bar (which we used to keep things cold that we’d bought from a local shop - much cheaper than using what was in it!). Bathroom cleaned and bed freshly made daily. Great location in the artist district (Place de Tertre, Sacre Coeur, etc) with easy links to the rest of Paris. Would definitely stay here again. Thanks so much for making our stay so great! :)

• Economy Twin Room

I would not recommend anyone stay here if it is charging over £40 per night. The location might be great but there of plenty of other, nicer hotels in the area. We spent £170 for two nights in a twin room and were shocked at how run down the room was. We could accept the general wear and tear, but it appears they have not changed the bedding for thirty years and there were stains on all the blankets. They also put plastic sheets underneath the sheets which a) did not inspire confidence, b) made a lot of noise whenever one moved during the night. My bed actually sunk down at the end of the mattress, suggesting broken springs and that I might fall through it at any moment. That was not the only thing keeping us awake at night, as it is a very noisy area (which can be forgiven considering the location) but also, from about 3:00am onwards the people in the room above us seemed intent on taking what I can only assume is a sledge hammer to the floor. There were no tea or coffee facilities in the room, and on the second morning the shower would not work (it would not change from bath tap to shower, whereas it worked absolutely fine the previous morning). The staff plead that there is only one key for each room, which as it is a contactless card which could easily be re-programmed, not only concerning, but also, a lie. It was not comforting leaving our only access to our room, with all of our belongings and valuables in it, to the front desk whilst we left the property. On that note, the safe in the room definitely did not work as it appears someone has taken a knife to the central keypad to try and get into it... I am normally a very forgiving guest, and when I spend little money for a room or a dorm am not very high maintenance when it comes to the facilities, but I was so thoroughly disappointed by this hotel I do not want others being tricked into staying there.

The location of this hotel is great.

• Economy Double Room

Great choice.2 min walk to Tertre. Right next to metro,supermarkeys,restaurants, boulangeries,caffees etc. Very comfortable even if small room, view of the beautiful street, clean, new bathroom, cozy decorated place. Reception 24. Definitely recomnend.

• Economy Single Room

The noise - but I can't complain, most of hotels in Paris are the same due to layout of buildings. Very small room, for 2 people it would be kinda hard to move around. Bathroom amenities are basic, but functioned normal.

Nice location, being right next to an underground station. Neighborhood is ok, Sacre-Coeur is at a 10-min walk distance, there are some grocery stores around. TV ok, small refrigerator in the room, hot water was running all-day. Also every day I would find the bed nicely arranged and bathroom cleaned and that's a plus. People at the reception were very nice!

• Economy Single Room

Only one issue I had was the shower, although very warm, it was more of a dribble than a powerful shower. This does not take away from my experience though.

This was a brilliant hotel for my stay. The hotel staff were very friendly and had a 24 hour check-in. The location was good, very close to Sacre Coure and a 30 second walk to the Lamark-Caulaincourt Metro stop - which had very easy connections to all major Paris sights. Despite being a solo traveller I was given a double room on the top floor of the hotel with a private roof terrace which overlooked Sacre Coure and the rest of Paris (though not the Eiffel Tour). It was simply stunning! I didn't require breakfast but was offered the chance to have it if I wanted. The bathroom was very clean and modern. Decor of the hotel was very quirky and different. It had a very warm feel to it. I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay during my time in Paris. 10/10! Would definitely return in future.

• Economy Double Room

The main problem was that girlfriend was bitten by what we assume were bed bugs....not the best experience. A more minor complaint was that the (admittedly free) wifi was weak on the 3rd floor.

The staff were very friendly, the location is excellent for Montmartre/Gare du Nord, and it was pretty good value for Paris.

the room color of walls may be changed.

The hotel is very close to the tren station. Breakfast was good. Empoloyees were very friendly. if you expect the more comfortable hotel, it may not fail to satisfy.

• Economy Single Room

My stay at Adonis was completely unplanned (it was a quickly-booked place of a refuge after a huge AirBnB mishap), however, I am almost certain it was fated to happen as I can't imagine having stayed anywhere else. The hotel has a retro-artsy-hipster charm to it that I just loved - lots of color, random pieces of artwork hung about, generally kind of "funky" decor - and my room, while not at the 5-star hotel "plush" level of comfort, was FAR beyond adequate for what you'd expect at a boutique "budget" hotel in Paris. Comfy bed, working television, place for my hanging clothes, nice bathroom with a great mirror and lots of natural light, windows that opened out onto the street below from the bedroom - I couldn't have asked for more!The staff is also superb - incredibly friendly, welcoming, and helpful, at all hours of the night! Location wise, sure, it's a bit off the beaten path if you're wanting to be in the center of everything, but I thought it made for a great jumping off point for my treks into various parts of the city each day - plus, there are so many great views of the city to be had in and around the area, and lots of culture to take in in and around Montmartre as well. Needless to say, I have found "my spot" in Paris and will be staying again and again!

• Economy Single Room

Hotel could undergo some refurnishment

Great location, very friendly and helpful staff. Quite room despite the fact that it is located just above a Metro station, very close access to public transport.

• Economy Double Room

Moud and damp around the windows. Dirty curtains. No shower curtain so the bathroom becomes an ice rink after use. No hot water in the morning. Expensive breakfast (eat out near the Sacre Coeur, you can have coffee and croissant for 4.50 Euro) Cigarette burns in the bed linen. Squeaky bed. I should say the only good point is the nice receptionist gentleman and the location. Be aware also that the metro is very close, but that there are no escalators and 92 stairs to navigate from the train track to roadside in Lamarck tube station.

The staff were friendly. Location close to the Sacre Coeur.

• Economy Double Room

Breakfast is very poor: you can expect only croissants and soft drinks, no meat or eggs are included. Poor sound-isolation: you can hear all the details of neighbor couple's private life.

Value for money. Clean enough, but not a cozy one.

• Economy Double Room

The room was quite small, the floor was sticky and the table on the room had some sticky caramel looking stuff on it. The shower area was not so clean. There are some obvious structure damage on the bathroom, not sure if its the same for all rooms.

The room was a value for money. The bed was alright. The staff are very friendly and very helpful, we forgot her name, but she was on the day shift and she was great.

• Two Adjacent Double Rooms

The rooms were really small and smelled like mold. The carpet looked old and the breakfast was not included for the price. Also, additional city tax was charged which was not part of the booking deal. We also did not like to have to pay 70 Euros for 36 hour parking. There is no place to park, we had to walk about ten minutes away.

I like the fact that the subway system was directly to the side of the building. This made traveling amazingly convenient. I like that the hotel was in a central area and close to many stores and entertainment areas.

• Economy Double Room

We found the unique and very colourful hotel called Adonis Sacré Coeur Hotel Roma very nice... A wonderful friendly welcoming hotel... You felt like you were coming home after being away for a long time!

• Economy Double Room

Hotel has very nice staff. They are all very helpful, especially the guy who, welcomed us at the hotel. Location is excellent 10 minutes from Sacre Coeur and next door to subway station and wonderful restaurants. Hotel and Room are nice and clean. Room very comfortable. We enjoyed our stay and we will come back!

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

• Economy Double Room

the kettle could be a great plus. And a soap dish :) Dong forget to take your earplugs because noise insulation is quite low (plus noise from the street).

Very good value for this money (I paid 265 EUR for DBL, 4 nights). The guy on the reception is super fun and helpful! Extrimely close to the subway. Great view from the window and the whole hotel is very artistic.The table and chairs in the room!!

• Economy Single Room

The decoration in the room was really special.. odd and very bad taste.. I was waiting to see something Italian and more classy. I asked for a single bed room and I got Two beds room. We can hear through the walls.

I liked the fact that there's a lot of bars and restaurants near. and especially the metro station is 2 min away from the hotel. The nice lady that serves the breakfast and the Receptionist at night (07 Décembre 2017)

• Economy Twin Room

the price / efficiency was good. The staff was good and the location was perfect. I enjoyed my stay except for the bed. It was a bit uncomfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The internet connection at room was sufficient.

• Economy Double Room

In the room some stuff were missing: no way to hang towels in the bathroom, one plug in the wall was broken. Nothing really important but better to fix them

Kindness of the staff was super. Guys at reception available 24h always ready to provide helpful information. Position was excellent as well and very suitable to move around the city. Room always tidy and clean. Good price

• Economy Single Room

The front guy staff was super nice, helpful and friendly. The cleaning ladies were nice too. The Subway station right next to this hotel. Best accommodation experience ever in Paris.

• Economy Double Room

While decorated in a fun way the hotel needs a refresh. New carpets and bathroom re-fits would make a big improvement. The elevator is a little clunky + jumpy = scary and if your room is located close to this, (as my friends was), quite noisy.

The staff and check in experience is lovely, a fun and happy experience. Very conveniently located for Metro, bars and restaurants.

• Economy Twin Room

The place was old and not clean. Also, you had to leave the key room at the reception everytime you left the hotel.

The location was great and the reception was opened 24h. The room was very colorful

• Superior Single Room

-No variety in the breakfast ( i stayed there for 5 days and it was the same everyday). -My room was by the street and it is a bit noisy in the morning. -wifi is a bit slow

The staff is just amazing and helpful.. the guys who work there especially the reception are Awesome really helpful and they do everything you ask for. Next the metro station (line 12) i mean like ,5 min walk The neighborhood is clam with many restaurants near by

• Economy Double Room

- Our room was relatively small and all painted orange, which had a slightly claustrophobic effect (this was the most critical point, the rest are small details) - Some trouble to get shampoo/shower gel - Badly constructed shower

- The hotel is 5-10 minutes to Sacré-Cœur, in the beautiful Montmartre. - Immediately next to the metro station Lamarck-Caulaincourt, so quick travel to the city center. - Very special, colorful, interesting look - For Paris (Montmartre), very nice price-performance ratio

• Economy Double Room

The friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, I stayed an extra night and then went back again a week later for another night. It is in a lovely area, close to public transport and walking distance to some amazing places....

• Economy Double Room

Old furniture, noisy room. Poor breakfast, same food everyday. Late check-in, room was avaliable after 14 o'clock.

Great location, close to the subway.

• Economy Double Room

I couldn't close the window in my room and it got a little chilly at night.

There are so many great amenities available in the direct neighborhood and such a great and quick walk to Sacre Coeur! I will definitely be staying here again!

• Economy Single Room

The ordinary soap and shampoo offering but it's about what you'd expect at this level of hotel.

Loved the decor of the different floors. Quirky and fun. It's great to see a property get into the groove of the place where they are located. You can also open the windows and get fresh air, always an important feature for me.

• Economy Double Room

The mattress is terrible. We woke up in a lot of pain. For four nights, this was a nightmare. The garbage trucks are very loud and start very early in the morning each day. Our window didn't close all the way, so we had to live with it. Although we had our own en suite bathroom, the communal bathroom was just next to us and we could hear a lot of gross sounds from other guests, including vomiting. The decor is definitely from 1990 and very worn out. It's the kind of place where you're not sure if something is crawling on you. I was happy to leave.

There were 2 things I liked about staying at this hotel: the staff were kind and helpful and it is close to a Metro station.

• Economy Double Room

The breakfast buffet ( € 12,- ) was very poor. In Holland we like at least an egg. ( boiled or scrambled) but this was impossible. Everything was packed in plastic , so not a very 'romantic ' start of the day.

Very nearby the metro station. Visiting Paris by metro thats he best way to do. So the location of this hotel is perfect. 100 meters from the metro. Also on walking distance of mon martre, sacre coeur and place pigalle. So the location was perfect.

• Economy Double Room

A bit noisy at night from cafees under the window and neighbours..no soundproof walls/doors.

Great location !!! Directly next to green metroline #12. Great cafees and restaurants in the neighbourhood.

The room was small, the bed and bedding poor quality. The paintings on the wall discoloured.

Close to Sacre Coeur Basilica, A short walk up the hill you can visit Sacre Coeur. Make sure you climb up to the tower for a magnificent view of Paris. Also museum Dali and art galleriesi are in this area, nice shops, very quiet neighborhood.

• Economy Single Room

You did not send me a confirmation email of this booking, despite my request. I was unable to confirm the price charged was what I agreed to on the internet.

Staff was welcoming and accommodating, although check in at two pm was a bit inconvenient.

• Economy Double Room

The internet connection was terrible and mostly doesn't work at all, the staff mostly was friendly (except of one case, but it was not big problem and may be because of misunderstanding).

The biggest hotel benefit is location. There are a lot of attractions near it. Also, metro is situated very close from there

• Economy Twin Room

The hotel carpet could be replaced outside our room as somewhat worn.

A basic hotel but was comfortable to stay in. Ideally placed for the metro and buses. Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The full breakfast was good but a little pricey.

• Economy Single Room

Narrow bed with kind of plastic blanket, not very comfortable + street a bit too noisy

Large room, well equiped (safe, minibar, ...). Very pleasant staff. Nice design.

• Economy Single Room

Wifi didnt work well. Difficult to download things needed for trip. Otherwise, perfect for the price.

Wonderful, charming, nice and friendly staff. The decorations are fab and bath, wiew, metro and close to sacre coeur.Stayed an extra night.

It's was rainy 😀

Have been at hotel many times. It's value for money and location if perfect. Also near underground and a good supermarket.Closeby some reasonable restaurants. Walking distance to Montmartre and Pigalle.

• Economy Double Room

Some street noise might bother some when windows are open (it was summer) but it wasn't that big of a deal to us.

Staff were nice and accommodating, location was excellent near the Lamarck-Clct metro stop (handy for pretty much anywhere you want to go in Paris- be aware though of lots of stairs but there's a public lift available when you exit for street level) and the Montmartre area is so beautiful (especially for Amelie fans like moi!) Room was spacious, basic amenities were available and efficient. We didn't have breakfast but got some coffee from the machine for €2. All in all, great value for money!

• Economy Double Room

Bed bugs- see pictures. I had a video but there was no place to upload it. Dirty carpets and bathtop. Reception just told me "many hotels have bugs, it is not a big deal." Refused to compendate me for the horribe night.

Large room.

• Economy Single Room

We have stayed here 3 years on the run and still no complaints or criticisms. If you want five star facilities, with plush carpets and pomp, go elsewhere.

Fantastic location, friendly staff and clean rooms with great views from some of the bright and airy rooms. Great local cafes much cheaper than the tourist locations further up the Butte Montmartre. Right near a Metro station too.

Bit noisy at night

Lot's of bars cafes restaurants and some shops including bolongerie patisserie and all tjings French. Close by poste and supermarkets. Sacre Cour delightful and just up the hill.

• Economy Double Room

For me personally l like a firm matress and pillow, (good for posture) most places have weak / soft bedding. This hotel suffered the same problem. Wifi poor due to everyone using trying to use it. I think it was overpriced particularly as it was unammendable, yet the price reduced after booking for a while.

Hotel close to metro , small shops and eating places. Friendly staff. Short uphill walk to Monmartre area.

No complaints

The location was excellent. It is near Sacre Coeur and Montmarte. There are many good restaurants nearby. The metro is just around the corner. The area is quiet.I will definitely stay there again when visiting Paris.

• Economy Double Room

The owner needs to replace the carpeting and put some money and effort into keeping up the hotel. I stay at the hotel frequently ONLY because the location is conducive to our needs and that is the only reason.

Love the location.

• Economy Double Room

There were no hooks or rails in the bathroom.

The location was excellent. It is near to the metro, Sacre Coeur and Montmarte. The room was very comfortable and not too small.

• Economy Double Room

Room was small and slightly pricey for what we have experienced elsewhere on our one month away.

Great view. Sheets were fresh and the bed was comfortable. Staff were friendly.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

That I never realised beforehand just how well positioned this hotel was when I originally booked (and was removed from) the Campanile 15.

The rooms were a decent size, comfortable and the fridge was useful for storing medical supplies. My shower was very good, but others in our group were not so fortunate. Breakfast was two choices, both quite nice and adequate, but the waitress had very poor English (although in all fairness we were in a foreign country) and it was only by observing other guests that we worked out what she was asking us, which was difficult for the one person who only had coffee but was charged for a buffet breakfast. Fortunately, one of the reception staff spoke excellent English and sorted everything out. as well as helping us out with public transport and airport transfers. The Metro was next door and a frequent 80 bus took us near the Eiffel Tower. The Moulin Rouge and Sacre Couer were within easy walking distance and there were a host of very good eating and drinking places nearby.

• Economy Double Room

The mattress was a little bit on the hard side. But still comfortable enough.

I enjoyed my stay, for the price we paid our room was very nice. Clean bathroom and toilets.

• Superior Double Room with Terrace

In room was absent kettle, breakfasts could be more various

We had room with terrace - city view was really excited, room was quite spacious and bed was comfortable, clean bathroom, convenient location - near metro station

• Economy Double Room

The hair dryer in our room didn't work. Other than that everything was perfect.

Nice and funky hotel in the Montmarte area of Paris. It is conveniently located near the metro and by some great cafes and restaurants. The Sacré Coeur is a short walk away as well. We really enjoyed the cleanliness of our rooms and the amazing views from our floor (5th). The staff were very friendly and the rooms got cleaned daily. We were also very happy to have air conditioning in our rooms. Overall very happy with this hotel.

• Economy Twin Room

Do not mind a slow check in. In December prices rise, but hey, it's Paris. Pity there's a price gap between twin and double rooms, as the size is the same.

Location Location Location - I love Montmartre area. The hotel is in walking distance of the Sacré Coeur, without having to take all the steps! Big bonus :) Staff is very friendly, the guy checking us in kept chatting so that took a while. It's an old building, which I prefer. Authentic and very convenient with the metro stop right below (few stairs when coming off Lamarck stop) Next doors restaurant is nice too. In the rooms you cannot hear the metro though. Value for money when booked early in advance. Blowdryer in bathroom, which my roommate was happy with :)

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

• Economy Double Room

We would be happier with more bathroom cosmetics and there was no free tea or coffee.

Wonderful staff and location, great, colourful hotel. Our room was bigger than expected and we had a beautiful view.

• Economy Double Room

One caveat: the bathtub was very hard to get in and out of.

This hotel is a sneaky delight. They might have tried a little too hard on the 'artsy' decor but we found it fun. The staff was a treat and totally helpful. The neighborhood is fabulous. We were about 50 steps from the no. 12 metro which made it astoundingly convenient. The room was tiny, but we've come to expect that in Paris and, since you don't actually spend much time in your room, it doesn't matter. The room had great light/windows and a wonderful Parisian view of other great buildings.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

• Two Adjacent Double Rooms

So disappointed in this hotel. It was very highly recommended, looked cute, and the price and location were right, but it FAILED to deliver. First, I made a mistake in booking the room, forgetting our last leg was an overnight flight. I emailed and called immediately, but they would not change it and charged me for the extra night's stay. The Booking.com staff called on our behalf as well, but the manager wouldn't budge. When we did arrive, we found that the advertised shuttle was non existent and they misquoted the taxi fare (it's 50 euro, flat, not 40 btw). Our rooms were advertised as "adjoining". They're not. They're adjacent, no shared door, and the hair dryer only works in one. The advertised "free wifi in every room"? (Printed on the room guide an in the advert ) NOT in our room. I had to sit in the hallway outside my room where I got SOME internet. This was a HUGE problem for me, as I had told them I was going to have an important conference call for work, and needed a private place with good internet, since my room lacks it. They offered the dimly lit, noisy "lobby". 3 people walked through my conference call. Lame. The rooms are dirrrrrrty. I'm not super picky, but when I cleaned the floor with the wet bath mat (wet because there is no shower door or curtain) it came up CAKED with dirt. Disgusting. Only thing I can say is, the location is awesome. Other than that, I'm thoroughly disappointed. This is my second trip to Paris and about my 45th trip abroad. With the exception of a bad hostel experience in India, this is the most disappointing. I would avoid this hotel.

The location was FANTASTIC! Right in the heart of Montmartre, steps from the Metro and bus, close to cafes, grocery stores, a pharmacy, and a truly fantastic boulangerie. It was very convenient. Just up the road is the famous Montmartre square, with lots of portrait artists, great food and shops, panoramic views and of course Sacre Cour Basilica. Front desk staff was nice and tried to be helpful, even if management wasn't. LOVED the cute art all over, everything was playfully painted, even the carpet! The view out the window was a typical parisian view. We requested a room on a top floor and got the fourth floor, but I've read that the floor you want is the 6th. They have their own wifi up there, and great rooftop views.

• Reviewed: 1 April 2017

• Economy Double Room

Not all the receptionists speak in Spanish or English . Breakfast not included and too expensive.

Colorful and beautiful! It is not in the middle of Paris but the metro is down the street so it's very easy to get everywhere. Really great balance between price and hotel ! :)

• Reviewed: 1 April 2017

• Economy Double Room

- Free toiletries consisted of a cheap bar of soap and a uselessly small amount of shower gel. - Having to hand in our room keycard to reception ever time we left the hotel - why!? This was an inconvenience and a waste of time, particularly when the staff were away from the reception desk. - There is no soundproofing so the road outside is very noisy.

- Very close to a metro stop.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

• Economy Double Room

Not so clean, hair on the bed cover and bedroom floor, my Chromecast hardly connected to the WiFi and after that my phone would not cast through WiFi. WiFi on the phone was kinda ok

There was daily cleaning but there was still dust on the night stand and dust balls on the floor

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

No kettle!

We really enjoyed the stay here, our to.was cleaned every day and the layout and size and décor was perfect. We had a really nice gentleman check us out I don't know his name he was Welsh and spoke a few different languages, he made our stay and was so.lovely! Only criticism we would have enjoyed having a kettle to make some hot drinks but apart from that we had a great stay,- thank you!

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

• Economy Double Room

It is very used this hotel, I do not like decorations there. But staff were nice and cleanless was OK.

It is very well located, in Montmartre, just 600 m from Sacre Coeur. Situated right on the metro station.

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

pillows

location, free wifi, staff is very professional and skilled, the colors and bohemian atmosphere. At the corner there is a Tabac where you can buy stamps for postcards and Hotel is vey close to the subway line 12

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

• Economy Double Room

Bit dated decor and pillows could have been better.

Really friendly / helpful staff. Comfortable for a short stay. Exceeded expectations. Great restaurants nearby.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

• Economy Single Room

The stuff was friendly and helpful. I had a problem with the heater and they handled it in a few minutes. The hotel's location is perfect, just next to the metro station and 10- min walk from Monmartre. I will choose this hotel again in my next trip.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

• Economy Twin Room

- dirty corridors with lot of cleaning material on it (all day) - moisture problem in our bathroom - thin wall (noise!)

- good vibes - nice friendly personnel

• Reviewed: 2 December 2016

• Economy Single Room

I would like more security on getting your key for the room. I would like to have to show an ID or something so they cant just give my key to anyone who says the room number.

I had a private room and it was very comfortable/clean. Great value for the money! And the metro station is 100 ft away which was perfect!

Browse Adonis Sacré Coeur Hotel Roma traveller photo gallery