Reviews of Sheraton Paris Roissy Airport 4 stars

Aerogare CDG 2, BP 35051, Tremblay en France, 95716 Roissy-en-France, France

#7 of 38 hotels in Roissy-en-France

Practical
    • Classic Double Room

The service was too slow at the restaurant considering it's an airport hotel

Very clean rooms. It's inside terminal two which made it so easy to go to the check in area.

Great location but watch the extra costs
    • Classic Double Room

The food and drinks were average and VERY expensive.

Of course the location inside CDG. Very convenient to the TGV and RER stops. Friendly, well trained staff.

The location was great but the staff and amenities were sub standard.
    • Classic Double Room

The quality and design of the room was poor. All the design and quality features were outside the rooms - hallway and lobby. The room had s very strong smell of cleaning products. I called down to the front desk to ask a question and no one answered - ever.

Perfect location!

best location for CDG . Be a little bit more customer friendly [from an SPG Life Platinum]
    • Classic Double Room

Came at 9:55 for breakfast - and i know they close at 10 am. Still i don't like the face of personnel and the comment saying "you know we are closing in few minutes". Yes i know and i paid for it and i chose my timing, no need to be lectured by staff who want to leave asap!

Location is fantastic, was arriving by TGV and departing via T2, no better location.

The perfect oasis before a long day of travel.
    • Classic Double Room

The bar was the best, Etoile was pretty good.

Great bathroom, room layout terrific and even though we were right next to the tarmac, there was no noise at all. Kind of cool to watch planes come and go, all without noise

Takes a long time to check in
    • Club Room with Executive Lounge Access

The speed of check in. There were only 2 people ahead of me in the queue, but it took an age to check in each person, including me, If I can check in for a flight in a few seconds at a self service terminal, why does it take so long to get a room key? Also, I booked a wake up call, which did not happen. That is not good news in a hotel airport

Very convenient location and comfortable room

Clean and right in the airport.
    • Classic Double Room

On this occasion there was no hot water the next morning after our arrival. Yes, that is right!! NO hot water at all due to some overnight boiler/ plumbing problem.

Clean and right in the airport. However our plane was departing from another terminal in the same airport, so had to take a an inter terminal train.

Great location in Terminal 2
    • Classic Double Room

The breakfast buffet was very expensive and not anything special for the price you pay. If you want a fabulous breakfast at an airport hotel, stay at the CDG Hilton.

The Sheraton hotel is located right inside Terminal 2. It’s just a 5 minute walk to security. We arrived the night before our Delta flight and could walk around to see exactly where we needed to go the next morning. It was awesome to be stress free the day of our flight.

Convenient location in the airport but super expensive for what it was.
    • Classic Double Room

The room was too expensive for what it was. We had to order room service as we arrived after 11pm and there were no open restaurants in the airport. The food was terrible and very expensive.

The location is great for overnight stays if you have an early flight next day. Very comfortable bed and facilities.

Ideal location to stay for an early flight or TGV
    • Classic Double Room

I accept one has to pay a premium for the location but still feel the hotel takes advantage of this on occasions, and probably suffers as a result by pricing itself out of the market

Being right in the airport and the railway station the hotel is perfect for onward travel

A disappointing overpriced ripoff !!!
    • Classic Double Room

Poor wifi, poor evening restaurant very slow service and low quality food. Room smelled of tobacco smoke. Room was stale, seedy and needed a refurb. A two star posing as a four star and as such grosssly overpriced.

Some issues this time, but I will come back anyway
    • Classic Double Room

-The first room I got was not ready. I had to get a second one after all my luggage bring in the first room. When you are tired, not really fun. I would have appreciate some commercial present of any kind (free drink, room discount, etc...) -I sat at the bar for a drink and some snacks. The staff was nice but speaking loudly of teamwork issues in front of me. No really relaxing.

-Perfect location, especially when you have a lot of luggages -Nice cosy atmosphere far for the crowdy terminal -good in house food

We had an early flight & we didn’t want to navigate the...
    • Classic Double Room

We had an early flight & we didn’t want to navigate the traffic from Paris! It was a very special Hotel in every way , & Yes we would definitely return.

Perfect airport stay
    • Classic Double Room

We had a room with a communicating door to the next room, through which came the noise of the neighbors. This has never happened before (and it isn't the hotel's fault), but I finally had to knock loudly on the communicating door--after which we had peace! (I've never heard a soul or a sound before; maybe room 131 has a problem with the communicating door?)

Location, location, location! Plus the beds are super comfortable and the bathroom excellent. Now that the brasserie seems to have a new chef, we can praise the food too.

• Classic Double Room

Can not think of anything I did not like.

Location to public metro and airport. Excellent buffet breakfast. Helpfull and response of staff to my reguests.

Convenient and confortable hotel but poor service in restaurant
    • Club Room with Executive Lounge Access

Service in the restaurant is very poor. We ate several times and had to wai about 45 mm just to get the Drinks. The same happen to other guest sitting next to us. Maybe they should increase the staff?

Location, friendly staff

Sheraton at Paris airport CDG 😊

No negatives.

Excellent stay. Very convenient for our international flight early next morning. Club rooms good value with access to club room facilities (snacks & drinks) Would definitely stay here again.

Good for stop over clean and tidy with good facilities staff good also
    • Classic Double Room

All was okay but they were so bust couldn’t get them to answer any phone requirements,and they mess up with room service

Good stay over clean tidy and central,had a problem with room service by 11.45 our order had not arrived,then they were unable to prepare what we had order so we were given an alternative which was satisfactory but did not receive our drinks we had ordered,all in all will stay again,but bemorecautious about roomservice

this was the most quiet hotel room that I ever stayed in -...
    • Classic Double Room

the hotel restaurant was grossly overpriced ( taking advantage of a captive audience, I suppose); a simple dinner for 2 persons cost over 120 euros - and this was in the cheaper of the 2 hotel restaurants; at the hotel bar a glass of beer cost 15 euros !

this was the most quiet hotel room that I ever stayed in - despite it's proximity to the airport runways !

a perfect place for an early flight
    • Classic Double Room

A bit expensive, but worth the money

We use the Sheraton when we visit Paris. Our flight back home is early and we do not trust the transportation from downtown Paris to the airport that early. You can easily walk from the hotel to the terminals.

The only way to spend the night when travelling through CDG
    • Classic Double Room

Everything was perfect... This is an oasis of peace and quiet at the very best possible location for international travelers who have to take early flights and do not want to deal with the hustle of hotel shuttles and/or Paris train/cabs connections. It is expensive but totally worth it in every respect. The staff is fantastic and the restaurants are the best in the airport.

Regretful!!
    • Classic Double Room

Concierge was rude and needs to be retrained. I don't have the time of the day to explain why I need a shuttle? Either you have one available for your guest or not? Don't come up with a lame excuse its only for families. That was very unprofessional and ridiculous answer. The check-in representative was in a rush and not professional at all? There was nobody inline or behind me. I will not stay at this Sheraton again and I'm a Sherwood client. Very Sad indeed.

Breakfast was not very tasty...I've had better breakfast. Omlet was greasy and just overcooked. Waiters only came to me once! Not impressed

An excellent quiet haven after an endless slog through Charles de Gaulle airport.
    • Classic Double Room

As a note, however. I understand with the complexity of this airport, it would be nearly impossible to provide lineage to the Sheraton from all spots. I do wish we had had a map of some sort ether with or the Booking.com receipt or otherwise online to enable us to find the Sheraton. Something to consider for future customers. Smart phone directions are not adequate as they tend to tell us to "proceed west, or proceed north, for example,' and there is no clue as to where north or west is.

Concierge desk was extremely helpful on two questions we had. Check in was a breeze.

Great hotel for a layover between / before flights
    • Classic Double Room

The room was a little bit pricey

We head a day to spend in Paris and wanted a location close to the terminal 2A of the airport and to the Hertz rental office. The CDG Sheraton has the perfect place for this -5 minutes to Hertz, 9 minutes to terminal 2A and 2 minutes to the RER to Paris. It was the last day of our trip, we came after long drive and wanted to have a "spoiling" hotel. The Sheraton was the perfect one for this, large room, extremely comfortable bed, great stuff, large strong shower, quiet, etc.

See above.
    • Classic Double Room

Desk staff was surly when we checked in. WiFi did not connect properly. Desk staff required 1/2 hour and it still did not work right. Sink did not drain properly.

Room comfortable and well equipped. Outstanding service on airport shuttle.

all would be ok if they would return my religious rosary and not lieing that they did not find it!
    • Classic Double Room

when I was staying at THIS hotel, when I left the hotel I have forgot my religious rosary in the room. When I was back t, the receptionist when I aksed can I get it back, they have told me that they did not find anything in the room!

• Classic Double Room

i did not like that, last time when I was staying at THIS hotel (room 148) and when I left hotel I have forgot my religious rosary in the room. When I was back this time, the receptionist when I aksed can I get it back, they have told me that they did not find anything in the room!

Would try another hotel , no place to get ice in the room unless you call for room service
    • Classic Double Room

Bed was not a king . Bathroom was smaller than I prefer Not many towels in washroom I guess they are a green leaf hotel . save the planet i guess

very convenient to fly out on a airplane

Pleasant staff, disappointing rooms, room service menu after 19:30pm is very poor.
    • Classic Double Room

Needs refurbishing, power plugs on desk dangling, no plugs next to bed, room ambiance looks sad. For a hotel right inside an International airport where people arrive from multiple time zones, there is nothing decent to eat once the restaurant is closed (10:30 pm). The room service menu is poor and do not offer fine food (dishes like spaghetti bolognese), which you would hope to find in a 4-star hotel. Breakfast is good but price is outrageous.

Location within the airport, courteous staff

We were told at check in that although we had our booking of...
    • Classic Double Room

We were told at check in that although we had our booking of a "double" room confirmed last August a double room was not available. We would have to have a twin room. This apparently came about because we had used "booking.com" and to ensure we got what we had confirmed we should book direct with the Sheraton in future. We use booking.com extensively and are very angry about this situation.

Overpriced. Uncomfortable. Would never stay here again
    • Classic Double Room

The overpriced ,poorly maintained room Room 218 needs refurbishment, pinting and commercial cleaning. The carpet was filthy and the bed and cupboards chipped. Poor quality linens were not Sheraton standard. The rude attitude of the staff-check in staff were just rude and unhelpful The poot quality of food in the restaurant and their disregard for hours of convenience for International travellers

The location to the boarding gate

Very satisfied. Large, clean and quiet room with good hospitality
    • Classic Double Room

Excellent staff. Large and clean room with comfortable shower and bath tub. Extreemly quiet. Very conveinent access to the international flight departure. Very satisfied.

You pay for the location and comfortable bed
    • Classic Double Room

Granted I was emotional after a tough week and an issue with another hotel. My key card wouldn’t work. It took 3 goes, by then I am in tears as I couldn’t cope with anything else, and the security guard let me into my room with his pass. After dinner (which wasn’t the greatest, even the “brasserie” tried to be fancy but lacks in flavour and true french cuisine), the security guard came up with me as the 4th and 5th card didn’t work. They sent in maintenance guys. I told them not to worry as I just wanted to sleep. They came back 3 times until I finally got a working card at 1045PM when I didn’t need nor want it. I found it quite poor of the hotel to think it’s ok to keep bothering guests until such a time. You pick the Sheraton to rest before or after a long flight. I didn’t even need a card for my room which I’d explained. The restaurant choices aren’t great and very expensive. I didn’t bother with breakfast due to cost. The shower pressure was terrible.

The location couldn’t be better, right inside terminal 2, above the train and shuttle station. It’s quiet, clean, comfortable, the staff are lovely. The rooms are big and the wi-fi is now free and excellent.

Only stay here if you don’t want to catch the other hotels shuttle bus to your airport terminal
    • Classic Double Room

Rooms outdated bashed about and stained ...expensive food and drinks and food did not warrant the price

Reception bar restaurant staff ....ease of getting to plane

Convenient location, good bedding, questionable administrative support.
    • Classic Double Room

I most certainly did not appreciate the flood of last minute email and online instructions to reconfirm the credit card I was using to pay for my mother’s stay. The Sheraton blamed Booking.com, then Booking.com says its the Sheraton. It was a huge inconvenience and I did not appreciated it at all.

I appreciated the warm welcome for my mother who was traveling alone.

An average experience for a pricey stop over flight. sadly was just to tired to complain.
    • Classic Double Room

Booked a double bed but was given two single beds. The lamp above mini bar cupboard was constantly flicking so couldn't use main lights. Shower pressure was low and irregular. had to pay euro 33 for a continental breakfast, totally unacceptable and a rip off.

closeness of hotel to airport, cleanliness of hotel and room, friendly staff.

Comfortable, perfectly located,the team of the reception is an extremely friendly and patience.
    • Classic Double Room

First of all its a reception. They are great team. To me they were an extremely patient,kind,attentive. They can fix up any single problem. I'm trying to calculate the review score. A location is perfect. I recommend to any single traveller.

Always my preferred choice
    • Classic Double Room

A coffee maker with more coffee perhaps? A nice little store to shop last minute gifts souvenirs and f&b would be nice and convenient

Most imp u am most grateful and impressed at the honesty of your staff who found my Jewellery and wallet in the room safe and handed it in to you to put in the hotel safe before the person I authorised picked it up on my behalf. Upon my return I will surely reward that staff member but hope the management does so too. Many many thanks indeed. Bed extra comfy room v quiet room service quick and delicious the concierge v good Keep it up way to go

"We stayed here only because of the train strike and to make sure we made it to the airport on time.
    • Classic Double Room

Restaurant too expensive. We ate something in the Terminal. A better value would be a hotel nearby with an airport shuttle.

You walk right out into Terminal 2 .The RER B train is right there. The room was very quiet and the bed comfortable.

Rooms were fairly decent. Lounge not worth the money. Save the closeness to AF would not stay here
    • Classic Double Room

Went to the restaurant for supper. After seated took 15+ minutes to get a menu. Then 20 minutes to order. Sat there for over 40- minutes and did not receive our meals. Finally got up and left . Also the elevators are poorly located and need more!

The closeness to AirFrance terminal

Excellent location
    • Classic Double Room

Hotel accommodation will cost you a fortune -not to mention breakfast! Restaurant 'Les Etoiles' - although the overall ambiance is pleasant and elegant, the food is not purely French, but rather a combination of various international influences.

Excellent location Professional staff

Hotel is located in the airport, the only thing we...
    • Classic Double Room

Very old room, bathroom, bed was not very comfortable. Not for such a price ... It's a shame that the staff closed the minibar only because I did not leave a deposit for 1 night. Welcome to France: /

Hotel is located in the airport, the only thing we appreciated...

Room was clean and adequate
    • Club Room with Executive Lounge Access

The Club Lounge was a shambles ... arrived around 14h00 and except for a basket of chips there was nothing to eat ... empty bottles standing around and the TV blaring ... the worst lounge I have visited to date ... it turned out that they only attend to service at certain times ...

Room was clean and adequate

The hotel is old and shabby.
    • Classic Double Room

The hotel is old and shabby. The lounge /bar had tears in the chairs where you could see the stuffing and they were dirty. We didn't order from the bar due to how dirty the seating, tables and menus were. The hotel room was not as clean as other hotels. You could see stains from years of use, etc.

The soundproofing is excellent.
    • Classic Double Room

The soundproofing is excellent. The room is comfortable but power outlet options by the bed could be better. Being right above the TGV station and near terminal 2E was perfect for the trip.

Great airport hotel!!
    • Classic Double Room

Ambiance of hallways a little disconcerting. So repetitive and dull.

A great place to stay if you've got an early morning flight out of CDG. It's in Terminal 2.

Convenient Airport Hotel
    • Classic Double Room

Air conditioning was poor which always makes for a tough nights sleep for me. I like rooms cool to cold. Price was high probably due to the fact we booked on the same day we needed a room so we overpaid for the convenience of not having to take a taxi to another hotel outside the airport.

Location, location, location is why we picked this property. We missed our connecting flight home and had to spend the night in Paris. This hotel is in terminal 2 so super convenient for our early departure the next day.

Liked the convenience of walking to hotel after 24 hour...
    • Classic Double Room

Liked the convenience of walking to hotel after 24 hour flight to freshen up. Concierge in morning was very helpful in organising taxi. The complimentary coffee and croissants in the foyer made for a nice breakfast on the run.

It meets all of an international travelers needs!
    • Classic Double Room

Nothing ...except a little price break as explained above.

Silence at the airport...priceless. Plus they brought me an early breakfast, the bed was sublime as was the shower and bathroom, the room was tastefully decorated and afforded all possible comforts, stAff was accommodating and friendly....what more can I say. I only wish I could stay there a little more often..International flights are fatiguing. But $200+ is a lot for my budget. Perhaps if there were smaller rooms for $150 I would stay there every trip. An idea to pass on!

Excellent.
    • Classic Double Room

Rooms a little outdated but otherwise comfortable.

Everything was great. The food, the bed, the staff and the cleanliness. Despite being an airport hotel, it was very quiet. Parking was directly outside the Hotel.

Perfect and Convenient
    • Club Room with Executive Lounge Access

I was only there in and out overnight but the service was great and super convenient for my short stayover. They allowed me to stow one of my bags there when I flew over to the UK for a couple of days as well!

Bed was very comfy and I had a sound sleep after a tiring...
    • Club Room with Executive Lounge Access

I paid in advance before my arrival through my credit card. I was asked to verify my card during check-in, again a full amount was charged on my card to which the staff replied will be refunded back within 15 days as it's just a routine process but it has been a month now I haven't received that double paid amount back :(

Bed was very comfy and I had a sound sleep after a tiring journey.

A great stopover
    • Classic Double Room

The location is superb if you are arriving late or leaving early as it's right in the terminal. The bedding was crisp and the room was beautifully quiet

Very practical and a great stay
    • Classic Double Room

The room was a little outdated and needed some renovations

Great location for traveling. It made it very easy. Also the staff was extremely kind and helpful.

Excellent location / Great professional staff /
    • Classic Double Room

see as above / did not like the overnight stay tax of 2.5 Euros / have to be include within your booking price .

did enjoy everything except my bathroom towels was folding dirty . Not quite pleasant . what implementation are you looking at to satisfied every customer? Looking forward to your feedbacks. Speak soon.

Design of the hotel and amazing locatiin inside the terminsl
    • Classic Double Room

They did not respect the reservation for a double room made through Boooking.com but assigned a small twin room. Indicated reservations hooked through you did not really guarantee a specific room type but only a "preference"

Design of the hotel and amazing locatiin inside the terminsl

the location is very good, the service was good but everything extremely expensive
    • Classic Double Room

the prices for the mini bar and restaurant is inrecdible high , paying for a can of coke 8€ etc. the rooms have no windows to open (my room 340)

the direct way into the airport

Best hotel in CDG
    • Classic Double Room

There was 2 dirty glasses waiting for me in the corridor next to the door. The carpet on the corridors make the roll on suit cases difficult to operate.

The location is the best when you have to transfer flights and the bed is one of the comfiest I had!

Great if you need to spend the night at airport.
    • Classic Double Room

Everything else extremely overpriced , rooms decor is outdated , bathrooms not really great , the stare pressure not so good enough.

The location , you practically walk to the gates

Good location and services but very Noisy Room due to ventilation system
    • Classic Double Room

Too much noise from the Air Conditioned and ventilation system all night that is not possible to turn off on the room! Even on the lowest level it is very annoying and noisy!

Location, Design & Clean

Perfect hotel at CDG
    • Classic Double Room

There was nothing to dislike. Only 1 elevator was working but still we did not have to wait too long.

The proximity to the terminals, it was so easy. The soundproof windows are excellent. The furnitures and the large bathroom. There is a restaurant on site, we did not used it this time. However we ate there in the past and it is perfect when staying at the airport.

Ideal Location
    • Classic Double Room

Very few amenities in the bathroom... Only a tiny bottle of Shower gel, shampoo and conditioner, no shower cap, cotton pads... I have made many stays at this hotel, and at every visit there is less and less amenities given!

Ideal location for an early flight.

Soundproof
    • Classic Double Room

Not as easy to get to planes as I had hoped - way too expensive- no family rooms available - this is only for business travellers who are getting their bills paid for by the company

Soundproof

The staff is very nice and helpful.
    • Classic Double Room

Wifi was poor. Housekeeping could be more professional.

The staff is very nice and helpful. The rooms are fantastically quiet. Access to train is right out the door.

Excellent.
    • Classic Double Room

The staff was just very attentive to my needs which I would expect from the receptionist desk but truly appreciated from the breakfast staff who promptly was at my door for room service at 6:00am, made sure to greet me with a smile and reassure me that my signature was only required as receipt for the meal as it was already pre-included in my room reservation. The continental breakfast is just wonderful with fresh juices, fresh fruit salad and mini viennoiseries and toasts, butter, an assortment of jams and honey, not to forget the freshly brewed coffee. Thank you to the staff. I will come back as one cannot beat the convenience of having the hotel right above the train station and airport. I was able to easily walk to the Air France check-in system for an early flight and in doing so, alleviate excess stress. It helped to make my two day journey a pleasant experience.

a bit smelly but generally well located and comfortable.

If you get exec level access the lounge is small and t he food a bit "iffy"

It is on top of terminal 2 so easy to get to the airport. Its impressive and comfortable

Won't stay there again - much better value for money in very easy reach with the CDGVAL shuttle.
    • Classic Double Room

The star rating is inaccurate. I have been staying there for several years and my impression after the last visit is that there is a savings drive - e.g. limited toiletries, cheap hairdryer, old towels. There was only one functioning lift - on two separate stays. The breakfast is expensive - tables not laid properly. Overall much better value for money at hotels within 500m - CDGVAL Inter-terminal Shuttle is excellent and easy. The staff range from being reasonably helpful to dismissive.

Great location and style, but got a broken room.
    • Classic Double Room

Room had broken window shades, so there were lights from the airport all night that did not let me sleep. Also, TV did not work. When I mentioned this to check-out staff in the morning, they did not even apologize.

Location and architecture.

glad there was a hotel in the airport.
    • Classic Double Room

Wish there were more gluten free items.

Our flight schedule was changed and we had to spent a night at the airport and we were glad we were able to spend it at Sheraton, made all the difference in the world.

Close to departing flight in terminal 2F.
    • Classic Double Room

Very (!) long walk arriving on an International (Intercontinental) flight. Poor directions to hotel; had to ask airport information staff twice. Outrageous (!) pricing at hotel bar.

Close to departing flight in terminal 2F. Friendly staff

JUST PERFECT!
    • Club Room with Executive Lounge Access

There wasn’t one single thing I did not like it was perfect!

I absolutely loved the design of the Hotel, I think the idea of the glass separating the rooms facilities with the Lobby is amazing and the shape of a boath gives you that feeling of travelling to another place/dimension... the immaculate noise isolation from when you come out the lift to go into your room is relaxing! The best hotel I have ever been into! Well done!

sound insulation
    • Classic Double Room

Coffee at breakfast was 'poor' quality. Shower water temperature was constantly changing from too hot to too cold ... not really a 'relaxing' experience after a long travel day.

sound insulation

perfect for the transfer flight in the early morning the...

No slippers in the room

perfect for the transfer flight in the early morning the next day, the location is incrediable, staff were very nice and helpful

I asked them to turn down the heater as it was burning in...
    • Classic Double Room

Heater concern, service rep response time

I asked them to turn down the heater as it was burning in room and they said they will but nothing was done to overcome this issue

Very comfortable and convenient for an early morning flight.
    • Classic Double Room

The water in the shower was a little weak, probably because of aging.

Very comfortable and convenient for an early morning flight. It situated right in terminal 2 and you can walk right into it, which save a lot of time. If you are flying the next day--best to pick this hotel because it saves you lot of hassles. Beds were comfortable, room was very quiet. The breakfast was wonderful.