Reviews of Hotel Sacha by Happyculture 4 stars

7 rue de Navarin, 9th arr., 75009 Paris, France

#536 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

Enjoyed my stay. Thank you to all your wonderful staff.
    • Classic Single Room

I was expecting champagne. I was told it was not available anymore. Perhaps complimentary drinking water in the rooms might be useful.

I enjoyed my stay. The staff were friendly and helpful. The bathroom soap and wash are really good. The bed is comfortable. The place is quiet and peaceful.

Wonderful!
    • Classic Twin Room

Very eccentric and eclectic! The hotel has an artsy feel to it, matching the neighborhood. Excellent location with lots of great restaurants, cafés and delicious little delicacy stores around.

Gorgeous hotel in very central location, helpful staff
    • Classic Twin Room

The shower head in our room was broken and the shower didn't drain so impossible to even wash your hair before it overflowed!

Loved the location and attention to detail in the styling of the hotel.

This hotel (& 150m in any direction) is the best location for accommodation in Paris.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Fabulous hotel. Beautiful staff, perfect location. 2nd floor room - ample bedroom, ample bathroom, great water pressure, black out curtains so make sure you set your alarm.

It's 3 piglets strew house hotel😳 Do go there
    • Classic Double Room

The hotel as whole is a disaster , it's an old building made up with cheap partitions , breakfast is a joke I have more variety in my house than that , the kitchen is 6sqm and it's run by an old lady alone (she is shef , waiter and cleaner at the same time . Old shabby furniture and rooms are unbelievebly small and separate you from next room by a 10cm wooden partition. I had to pay extra €60 to be moved from 6sqm room to 8sqm, balcony is a laughable space (1mx1.5) that it's meant to be for keeping flower pots, it wasn't a balcony. I have been a customer of booking.com for almost 10 years and use them 5,6 times a year earlier and I'm amaze to the fact they listed this hotel and I really think booking.com should reimburse our money The shower it's so small you can not turn around without banging to the wall and I'm a slim person, the whole of hotel I think it's about 150sqm and made up of I guess 30 rooms, the lift can only take one person and small suitcase , so if you have 3 you must go up and down 3 times, the corridors are so think that 2 people can't pass easily the hotel is not near any attraction at all and I has no view whatsoever except flat opposites which are 4meters away. The hotel doesn't worth half of the money and we were there midweek in low season

Well located close to Boulevard des Martyrs, best value for...
    • Classic Double Room

The room is very small, but functional. Last time I stayed in another room (same category but a bit bigger).

Well located close to Boulevard des Martyrs, best value for money in the neighborhood.

I've lived in Paris for ten years and moved out a few...
    • Classic Single Room

I've lived in Paris for ten years and moved out a few months ago. Wanted to stay in the area that I enjoy, which is around rue des Martyrs. When I arrived I was told that the machine for making the cards that serve for keys is broken. I didn't get my key till the end of my stay like the rest of the customers, who arrived that day. In a four-star hotel they should find a solution quickly despite the fact that it was a weekend and that they couldn't find a technician. Someone would need to go with me upstairs to let me enter the room. The staff was nice and friendly. The room was tiny. Nice deco, but some details need to be improved. When I would take a shower, water would flow into the living room and the paint started to peel off in the shower too. It's definitely not a four-star (these cost much more in Paris), but a decent three-star hotel.

Good value and location
    • Classic Twin Room

The aisle room is quite narrow.

It’s close to Sacré-Cœur. And there are many restaurants and cafés in the area. Soft drinks and cakes are free (a big surprise)

Location location location. Perfection.
    • Classic Double Room

The room and bathroom were tiny but the location made up for it. And our last night there housekeeping forgot to put new towels in our room so when we woke up in the morning I had to go down to get new ones.

The location was amazing!! The staff was friendly and helpful. Love that they have tea, coffee and treats in the afternoon til evening. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

A good place for a quick trip
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Rooms are small and bathrooms are very small, parking is not free

Property is located in a good area, very close to all the attractions, easy acces to public transport, rooms are small but they look very cosy, I guess it's a good value if you sleep only one night

Small hotel, location is fine not very central therefore not...
    • Classic Single Room

Hotel cleannes could use a little work, I found serval bugs in my room but couldn’t distinguish wether it was from my open window or poor hygiene. The hotel is a little too small so no one could help with luggage, which one would expect at a four star hotel I believe.

Small hotel, location is fine not very central therefore not close to many tourist attractions. The staff are extremely freindly! Which is always a plus and made my stay ten times more durable. I booked on the same day I checked in and everything was smooth sailing. They offer free drinks and coffee at around noon for guests. Nice area filled with loads of great restaurants.

A fun stay!
    • Classic Double Room

Theatre oriented ambiance was a hoot! Eggs are provided for Breakfast but you need to put them in the hot water which was a bit of a surprise for my wife :) Excellent location and a fun say. Teeny time room but immaculate and comfortable.

The staff were fabulous, it's in a really lovely area of...
    • Classic Double Room

Bit rough around the edges but kind of works for it's style

The staff were fabulous, it's in a really lovely area of Paris nice local bars and restaurants surround it. Metro is less than 5 mini walking distance too.

Beautiful theater-style design.
    • Classic Double Room

Sound isolation in rooms is not good - quite loud in the morning because of garbage trucks.

Beautiful theater-style design. The personnel was really welcoming and friendly. Nice coffee bar and snacks in the hall.

The staff were exceptional!
    • Classic Double Room

The rooms were a little small for a double.

The staff were exceptional! They remembered my birthday and bought me a gift! I want to mention Nabu who was so helpful, I will certainly be back.

Charming hotel in a perfect area of the city
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The shower cabin could have been a little larger. Was around 80*80 cm and its a little crowded

The charm of the hotel itself, history, the personell, the beds are super comfy, the colours, free coffee, the area around the hotel. Evererything was very good!

Great location, loved the style of the decor and the...
    • Classic Double Room

Room was very dusty, and not as clean as I’d expect in a 4 star hotel, the safe was locked on arrival, one tissue in the tissue box and half a roll of toilet paper. We left the “please make up our room” sign on the door at 8am and this was not done by our return at 6:30pm. So a bit disappointed with that.

Great location, loved the style of the decor and the reception staff were great.

Extremely disappointed
    • Classic Double Room

Bathroom is very small, and shower was so clogged with hair the water didn't drain properly. When spoken to they didn't fix it. The shower was also very small so my partner struggled using it (he's 5ft 11 with a muscular build). It was also extremely noisy, which kept us awake.

The room was nicely decorated and the bed was very comfortable considering it was 2 individual beds pushed together.

Nice place with a nice atmosphere, friendly staff
    • Classic Double Room

Issue at arrival, i was given a room that was not cleaned. After reporting it to the hotel desk, it was changed right away. Breakfast could be better.

Nice place with a nice atmosphere, friendly staff

Great location. I would pay the extra money to get a bigger room in the area.
    • Classic Twin Room

There was no daily cleaning the first 2 nights of our stay even asking the front desk for cleaning. The rooms were extremely small and bathroom was so tiny that showering was a struggle. Also, our shower was clogged our entire stay.

Location was very central and close to many good shops and restaurants.

If they lowered their prices by 30 euro this would be a decent 3 star hotel
    • Classic Double Room

They advertise a champagne reception but it seems they stopped doing it months ago. Staff fighting loudly. A lot of noise. Questionable if this is still a 4 star establishment. Other Customers who had booked were transferred to another hotel, seems to happen a lot.

Free coffee is a bonus and the room was pretty ok.

We really enjoyed our stay in the hotel, staff are super...
    • Classic Twin Room

We really enjoyed our stay in the hotel, staff are super nice and friendly, room is small but it’s Paris, and the hotel is in the perfect neighborhood! About 8mins walk from metro, but it is not a problem to me. I enjoyed the walk.

Wonderful stay in a beautiful city.
    • Classic Double Room

The first room they gave us should not be given to couples travelling on holiday. So small the bed hit the wall so you couldn’t walk around it. No where for suitcase and claustrophobic. So had to pay for an upgrade. We stayed three nights and once we settled in we noticed dust everywhere and big clumps of fluff. The rug didn’t look like it had been hoovered in a while. At the end we did complain as every time the cleaner came in to do our room she did less than the bare minimum. Didn’t sweep, hoover or even clean the bathroom mirror. We did complain to the manager and she said she would make sure that would happen again. No doubt she will, but it is unfair to pay so much money to stay in a room dirtier than your own home. The door was broken around the main door handle area and the chrome had come off the bathroom tap. These are scruffy details that we brought up with the manager, but she didn’t seem to think it was a problem. She did however compensate us a little for the lack of cleanliness and she dealt with us well. So that is a positive. We didn’t let it upset our holiday but these details don’t go unnoticed.

Bed really comfy. Staff very friendly. Quirky decor. Location excellent.

Hotel was just ok. We didn’t spend much time in it
    • Classic Double Room

Rooms were shockingly small , en suite bathrooms no bigger than a cupboard with tiny shower and sink.

Warm and friendly reception , manager out front to greet guests , quirky parisienne decor, comfortable beds , great location

Vintage pictures, but it is terrible...
    • Classic Double Room

The hotel isn't close to the tube station as it seems to be specially because you have to go up/down a long and tiring slope to get there. The breakfast doesn't seem to be fresh served everyday, the food doesn't look mouthwatering at all. The cheese and ham seemed to be there for days. They didn't tidy up our room or bathroom in the first day, we had to ask fot it and the bathroom smelled pretty bad since the day we arrived and everytime they cleaned the smell got worse. The bedroom is also pretty small as bathroom and the shower box, you can't take a shower without bumping somewhere. There isn't a proper wardrobe in the bedroom, which is terrible because you can't unpack your things from your suitcase properly since there isn't anywhere you can put them. So you have to keep your things inside your luggage and it's terrible if you have more than one piece of luggage because you don't have enough space to open both of them on the ground. By the end of my stay, we also asked the hotel to book a cab for us and we were told we had to pay fot the taxi to the hotel but the when arriving at Charles de Gaulle airport the taxi driver charged us again because she claimed the hotel didn't have to do that so we spent around 100 euros in this confusion. I'd never stay there again and I simply don't recommend it!

lots of good place to eat and see around, just the toilet is too small, other things are all good
    • Classic Double Room

the only down bit is the toilet in the room is extremely small, only space for one toilet, one sink and a shower cube,no room to sit properly when using the toilet, no room for people to get changed

The hotel is stylish, staff are really friendly, breakfast is nice in a stylish canteen room.good location for visiting Paris and lots of nice place to eat proper French food around the neighbourhood

• Classic Double Room

We had to upgrade our room as the initial room was very small, was dirty, broken lightbulbs in the bathroom. The upgrade was better, however wouldn’t call it superior.

Small rooms and even smaller showers..
    • Classic Double Room

Rooms are very small, the shower is extremely small and upon requesting a room with a bigger shower was informed that all rooms had the same size shower. The manager actually changed our room to a larger one after 3 days and he was very understanding. Although the pocket wifi on booking.com was being sold at €1.00 per day I was actually asked for €10 per day, once again the manager was very nice and asked me to provide proof of this and showed my booking and thus was charged €1 per day. Champagne was promised but yet again was informed that from my booking day things had changed. The pocket wifi is still advertised as such on booking.com but the champagne hours with petite fours seems to have been removed. A bit more attention to cleanliness will do wonders.

Lovely staff, eager to help. Hotel is very central in the Pigalle area. St George's metro station is just down the road.

It was a wonderful , cozy stay and I was sad to leave
    • Classic Double Room

maybe a little shelf in the shower to put toiletries on .

The staff were all so friendly and made me feel at home. I loved the decor , the feel of theater and opera . The hotel was cozy and intimate . I loved all about it and undoubtedly will stay there again

Comfortable, elegant hotel with relaxing atmosphere
    • Classic Double Room

No restaurant/bar to relax in or any evening entertainment, shower was small

Bed was extremely comfortable, we were upgraded free of charge to a superior room which was big in size (for Paris), design of the hotel, friendly staff, free snacks and coffee, location was great (only 5 minute walk from Pigalle metro)

Happy Culture prevails indeed
    • Classic Twin Room

Wow! The front desk staff was excellent as were met with a wonderful warm welcome. Staff was very, very accommodating and extremely helpful. We really felt this was more like a home than hotel. Location very near station, shops, lovely restaurants. Small, cosy rooms. Breakfast was good with complimentary coffee and treats available all day.

Mostly great!
    • Classic Double Room

The shower was tiny, so was the lift. When we arrived in our room there was urine in the toilet which STUNK. It took ages for the smell to leave the room.

Stylish, comfy bed, location was great.

A good place to stay for few days.
    • Classic Single Room

The rooms were very small, which we expected from the price. Using the bathrooms was a bit of a squeeze. However, the rooms themselves were done up nicely.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. There was free coffee available in the lobby during the day. The area was also very nice - not very near a metro, but situated near some nice shops and restaurants.

Does the job
    • Classic Double Room

The rooms are very small and smelt of gas from the heating.

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. If all you need is s place to sleep at the end of s long day sightseeing this is great. If you want a bit more space and comfort this is not the right hotel for you.

Great location, staff and value for money if you don't mind a small room!
    • Classic Double Room

The room was really tiny and the bathroom even smaller. It suited our needs for a bed for the night but was a real squeeze.

The staff were really friendly and very accommodating. The theater theme for this hotel within the Happyculture chain was theater themed and had lots of nice little decorative touches along this theme. Reception looked after our bags before check in and after check out and that was a real help.

Fantastic location but not a fantastic hotel. Staff are lovely.
    • Classic Double Room

The bed sheets weren't changed (I stayed three nights.) A bulb was out the whole trip meaning the room was quite dingy. The shower was at an angle that made washing almost impossible but couldn't be adjusted. The hotel needs a revamp.

The staff were faultless. Very friendly and helpful.

Charming hotel near Montmarte
    • Classic Double Room

The shower was very small, which we didn't mind that much. The shower handle and the head, however, were broken, which was quite annoying. They overcharged us for the pocket Wifi. The checkout procedure is very long, or the receptionist was very slow. It took us a long time to get out. Bad coffee at breakfast.

Good location, especially when you travel by train. Within walking distance from Gare du Nord. Close to the metro station and Montmarte (10 min walk). The interior is really nice. The room was small, but very charming and had everything we needed. There was a decent hairdryer (not attached to the wall) and an electric kettle. There is a Nespresso machine downstairs that can be used free of charge and although we didn't do this, you can go to any other hotel from Happyculture in Paris to enjoy a free coffee and charge your phone. The pocket Wifi was much appreciated, although they charged us at 3 euro a day instead of 1 euro which is mentioned on the website. Good breakfast besides the coffee (use the Nespresso machine instead) The staff was very friendly.

Friendly and Convenient!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Hotel Sacha is located Close to Paris Nord Train Station, in a part of Paris which is not overflown with tourists. Upon my arrival, Emmanuelle (General Manager) welcomed me and recommended nice places for dinner literally around the Corner from the Hotel. I chose to visit Les Petit Canard - excellent!

Hotel Sacha is completely overrated in Booking.com, to avoid if you want to enjoy your Paris stay.
    • Classic Double Room

Bed: mattress was very hard and our double bed was only two singles put together. Bathroom: Very small, yes Paris has small bathroom. But compared to Ibis hotels or other hotels not comparable. Breakfast: If planning to take the buffet, you have a restaurant with buffet for the same price in the rue Henry Monnier, and quality at least 3 times better. Cleanness: an old tissue under the bed was the welcome gift at the arrival. And the weird smell never dissapeared of the room eventhough we open the windows wide open.

In Paris, you can find four stars hotels and four stars hotels, for which you don't know how they got them. Sacha hotel is one of those, I'm still trying to figure out how it got them. What's to remember about Sacha hotel, it's the staff. Everyday they were ultra friendly and willing to help within their capacities.

Although the room was small, it was very clean, very comfy...
    • Classic Double Room

Although the room was small, it was very clean, very comfy bed, beautifully decorated. Breakfast was delicious although don't expect too much of a range (pastries, breads, eggs, fruit, yoghurt, cheeses, meats, jams) and unlimited free hot drinks throughout your stay.

You get what you pay for, for sure there are cheaper hotels in the area but Hotel Sacha is value

The toilet and bath were rather small, my companions and I had a good laugh when we talked about it over breakfast.

Staff - everyone from front of house, breakfast lady and cleaners were friendly, helpful and accommodating. Breakfast - variety of hot and cold option, it was excellent. Location - central, 15 minutes by foot from Gare du Nord, plenty of shops and restaurants nearby & walking distance to other attractions Room - I booked a triple room & was given a room on the 5th floor with a double and single room with 2 toilet and bath, if there's 3 of you request for this room.

3 days stay
    • Classic Double Room

Only one socket in the room. Pictures differs from booking. The room smelled food. The shower head broken. Carpet on the floor was stained

Place. Location was good for us.

Great staff, great location, clean and comfortable room.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The bathroom is TINY. Pretty typical in Paris, but this was extra small. I had to squeeze past the sink to get in the shower. If I was any bigger, it may not have been possible to get in to the shower.

The staff were fantastic! Everyone I interacted with was extremely helpful and friendly. The on-site breakfast is a great way to start the day and has plenty of options. The hotel manager is absolutely wonderful, too. The room was very clean and comfortable, too.

The style/colour of the rooms and main areas is unique...
    • Classic Double Room

The room is so small that there is no space for properly open the luggages.

The style/colour of the rooms and main areas is unique and creates a special atmosphere.

Charming! A hidden gem!
    • Classic Double Room

After I spilled some red wine on my white sheets I was surprised the sheets where just tucked in the next day, not even changed. Tiny shower with flimsy shower head that kept falling on my head and impossible to control.

Lovely room, decor and style. Great staff and warm welcome. Spacious room.

Wouldn't stay here. Staff useless & rooms not cleaned
    • Classic Double Room

Our room was not cleaned once during a 2 night stay. Check in took 35 minutes. No towels in room and none delivered after phoning reception twice. Staff rather clueless and shocking that the sheets are not changed and room not cleaned despite asking.

Rooms are small but comfy and good location.

Overall just for a shopping holiday.
    • Classic Double Room

Not easy to find this hotel as the map at metro station can't see this hotel. I try to ask the metro staff also can't find the location.

Near to Metro station.

overrated and overpriced
    • Classic Single Room

heating absent until Sept. 21, even if it's +8C by night - the typical French planned economy problem, the room the size of a prison cell, extremely small bathroom and wardrobe, bed without a headboard

location - a quiet street in a vibrant part of the city

A really friendly quirky boutique hotel with theatre design theme throughout - great!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The advertised daily 'happy hour' prosecco aperitif & Petit four was not served 😩

Breakfast - typical French buffet style Facilities- superior style bedroom ample size

1night at Sacha Was the hightlight accomodation of my 7 days in ( Rennes+ Paris)
    • Classic Single Room

Room just a tiny bit small to walk around the bed or put baggage in closet easily,

Everything very Quaint , very helpful and friendly staff . Loved the extra touches re coffee, etc, walk in other Sachas etc.

Disaster
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Everything. I booked superior Double room, room was tiny, not the size it says on the website, size of the shower is a joke, plus had to hold a shower handle to use it. Bed was uncomfortable, pillows tiny, room was cold and temperature adjustment wasn't working. It's a 1 star hotel, definitely not 4 stars. Wi fi had poor signal. I don't understand how can it even have good reviews.

Location. Absolutely nothing else.

rooms not spotless, AC issue, staff not very helpful
    • Classic Double Room

2 night stay, second night room had no fan or AC, staff unable to assist until 8:00 AM next morning. Secondly, tried to change an upcoming prebooked stay at same hotel, staff unable to change or assist in locating us into another Happyculture hotel.

• Classic Double Room

the double bed is actually two single bed put together and you can feel the separation. shower is mouldy, shower door doesn't even have a knob you can hear to tv from room next to you, you can hear the shower from the room upstairs. you can hear the street even with closed windows.rooms are far from being soundproofed.

It was ok for one night

There is no air conditioning. There were mosquitos in the room. The location is next to the airport and night life which caused considerable noise all night.

The room was clean. The bed was comfortable. Parking was free and they allow pets.

Slightly better than budget hotel.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Very poor breakfast. Very noisy resteraunts opposite until 1 or 2 am. Shower unit poor. Hairdryer / razor socket not working.

Very comfortable beds. Helpful staff.

Good experience
    • Classic Single Room

There's no complimentary water bottle in the rooms. This was new to me. It would've been better if the breakfast menu had name plates for each item.

This was my first trip to France. I loved the stay and the courtesy from the hotel staff. The breakfast spread is also a very simple one. Easy 5 minute walk to the metro station. Centrally located.

OK.
    • Classic Double Room

Bathroom was extremely small, I know; old building, small rooms etc. First day I didn t find any toiletry, not even a peace of soap. Since we cannot carry liquids in air, it s upsetting. Next day I only found a body lotion. My card was not working, I had to go down to fix it 3 times.

Breakfast was nice. Staff were very kind and helpful. I liked the design as well.

Expected more!
    • Classic Double Room

Our arrival at the hotel no hello, welcome or anything this by an older male receptionist. Hotel room size, not small but tiny. Bathroom as can be seen by attached photo minuscular. Rather complicated for bigger people. We are small and couldn´t sit on the toilet properly. Room wasn´t cleaned or tidied in an acceptable manner. Actually some days not even cleaned. Asked for a toilet brush for our room as ours was missing and left the hotel with it still missing. Hotel shows signs of wear and tear. Area surrounding the hotel is a bit dubious but so is a lot of Paris in general. Breakfast staff was very unprofessional and showed little effort in what she was doing. Breakfats things not replaced accordingly. We actually had to clean and prepare our own table on one occasion. Stayed for five nights, and only had 1 pancake once as it was mentioned that once the pancakes had finsished no more were made. Overall an ok hotel if you get a good price for it, would I return? no, with so many other options in Paris.

Basically the location a 5 minute walk from Saint Georges subway station or 10m from Pigalle. Excellent if you´re going to the Moullin Rouge like we did and then jus walked back to the hotel after the show. Hotel decor is unique if you like the old and new style. Female hotel receptionists very friendly, especially Nabou.

Good location, but needs little improvements here and there

1. Wifi was spotty. 2. Some staff are not so accommodating. 3. Storage of bags. Prior to travelling, I emailed a question regarding storage of bags because our party of five would be travelling to other parts of France and two other European cities, but would always go back to the hotel as our base for 7 out of our 13 nights vacation. I did not get an answer and assumed that it was ok to leave our bags for storage. Unfortunately, it was not and we had to pay 25Euro per bag, via a third party firm, to be stored. It could have been properly communicated if only our query was attended to prior to our flight. 4. Inconsistent amenities and facilities in each room. Because we stayed in different rooms for different nights, we were able to compare the facilities. Some bathrooms would have a small ledge for toiletry, others don't. Some bathrooms would have the hair dryer, others don't. In one of the rooms where we stayed in (Rm 001), the bathroom was huge but the shower stall was not encased. We figured out eventually that it was a room meant for guests in wheelchairs. 5. Carpets not really clean.

1. We liked the location because it is close to most places we wanted to see - the Opera, the Montmarte area, Galleries Lafayette, the Louvre. It is near a Metro station and the street it is located on has a lot of interesting shops for everything we need! 2. We liked most of the staff who are accommodating and friendly. 3. We liked the ambiance and the theme of the place, and the happy hour where guests are treated to a glass of champagne and some pastries every day from 6:30 to 8 p.m. 4. We liked that they provided pocket wifi at 3Euro a day.

Coupe de champagne gratuite!
    • Classic Double Room

(too) small bathroom even for skinny people like me, just wondering how large/tall people can manage to take a shower or use the toilets!

Coupe de champagne gratuite! Café Nespresso gratuit! Friendly staff, clean room, confortable bed, effective and quiet air cond. The atmosphere/decoration is superb.

Lovely, atmospheric hotel in Paris
    • Classic Double Room

Bathroom was small, I am a small person (short woman) but I am sure most people would find the bathroom too small. Also the bathroom sink could be bigger, after washing your face, water was everywhere around the sink as well as on the floor. Also I think the information of pocket wifi on the website is incorrect. I think I was charged more than 1 EUR per day...

Staff were very helpful and they were always willing to help. Room was nicely decorated and quiet. The bed was very conformable. Room, including bathroom was clean and well maintained. Unfortunately, I did not have a chance, but during the evening, free champagne was offered. It seemed other guests were having relaxing time. Location was also good, especially for arriving from Gare de Nord.

I'd stay there again
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Loved everything. The rooms are small bc it's European but I would stay there again. My only real issue was the wifi was hard to connect to. It's across the street from a great hotel To hang out in called Hotel Amour, but I liked coming back to Hotel Sacha because it was a calm atmosphere and felt very safe and comfortable there.

A great stay at this hotel!
    • Classic Double Room

The internet is slow, but that hardly bothered us as we were out most of the time during our visit.

Beautiful hotel located very close to all the major sights. The breakfast was good value for money, with freshly baked croissants and brioche. The free Nespresso machine meant great coffee whenever we wanted, and there's a free glass of champagne in the evening as well. The room was comfortable, with an A/C for hotter days, and we had a lovely view of the outside courtyard. The conservatory sitting area is charming to relax in. The staff were wonderfully helpful and friendly.

Extraordinary interierre (as in a theater) together with...
    • Classic Single Room

A room was super small, but it is common for Paris city center

Extraordinary interierre (as in a theater) together with very polite and nice staff who do everything in order to make your stay nice and remarkable. Complimentary glass of champaign and snacks is as well a nice bonus. Quite good breakfast. Good location

Great hotel in a great location
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Rooms were a good size for a central Paris location but the shower was quite small and a really tall person, or a larger person would have struggled to have a good shower in it. The hotel was very clean, but it did show some signs of wear in some areas and I think a small spruce would help. Having said all this it is a great hotel and I would definitely stay here again, I think I am being quite picky with the two comments above (I stay in a lot of different hotels for business and leisure) and they did not have an impact on my stay, they were just things that I noticed.

Location was excellent, staff were helpful and the hotel had a really nice feel to it. Rooms were a good size for a central Paris location and it was a quirky hotel in a really great location and I loved it.

Cozy hotel. Good location and a nice atmosphere, but breakfast was weak.
    • Classic Twin Room

Breakfast was disapponting. There was no fresh fruits or vegetables or sources of protein e.g. eggs. There was just bread and pastries. Lots of sugar and wheat, nothing healthy. 15 euros was way too much to pay for that.

Atmosphere at the hotel was nice. Nice decorations and overall a cozy hotel.

Lovely little hotel in fantastic location, definitely recommend!
    • Classic Double Room

Only negative I would have was that the rooms were tiny. Could barely move in the bathroom. Still very much enjoyed my stay though.

Lovely hotel in a fantastic arty and chic location with lots of bar and restaurants within walking distance. Only 25 min walk from hotel to Arc De Triomphe. Staff were all extremely friendly and helpful and the hotel was clean and presentable. Breakfast was lovely. The champagne and canapes were a lovely touch of an evening as well :)

Very central, very attentive staff, very quiet, just a tiny bath
    • Classic Double Room

Bathroom very small. Room slightly dark- hard to get your makeup to the right places

Concept of the Hotel- complimentary champaign in the evening: very pleasant! Very quiet, slept with open window in Paris

The staff helped me with a French airline when I needed to...
    • Classic Double Room

The staff helped me with a French airline when I needed to pay for an extra bag. I don't speak French and the personnel at the airline did not speak English. Sacha staff to the rescue! Thank you!

Lovingly place in a nice neighborhood.
    • Classic Double Room

Very lovingly furnished place in a nice neighborhood. Small but very clean rooms. Exactly what you need for a short city trip. Free Nespresso in the lounge. Every day free Champagne from 6pm to 8pm.

We got a super quiet room, facing the inner garden so...
    • Classic Twin Room

Wifi signal didn't reach the fourth floor. The bathroom is tiny but, to be fair, you can't expect very large spaces in central Paris.

We got a super quiet room, facing the inner garden so instead of rushing cars, we could only hear birds chirping. Which is quite rare in Paris. The patisserie at breakfast was delicious! All the staff is super friendly and helpful! An elegant neighborhood, close enough to the center, far enough from the crowded tourist objectives.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Nice Hotell
    • Classic Double Room

The securitybox wasn't bolted, a thief could easilly just take the box and walk away with it, that didn't happen but still. They didn't vaacumclean the room, a lot of dust in the corners.

The staff was so professional and kind, they made us feel so welcome.

Good value, amazing location, great service.
    • Classic Double Room

Rooms are small but we knew that, and it's common in paris, room value still remained positive.

Permission to stop into other properties in the chain to recharge batteries with a free nespresso, phone charging, toilets, borrow an umbrella, use internet. Mobile internet for 1 euro per day is gold, can't speak highly enough of this service. Seriously, for map reading, transport timetables, googling bars/restaurants, ticket purchasing it's so handy to have constant wifi! Free evening apero was a lovely touch. Staff super friendly and competent in many languages.

Friendly hotel in a nice neighborhood
    • Classic Double Room

The room small but that is typical of Parisian hotels. At breakfast there was only one service lady and in morning "rush hours" she could hardly manage the service.

I liked the portable wifi router which we could carry around and have an easy access to google maps for just 1 Euro per day. I also liked the Happy Culture happy hours service- our hotel was part of this group and while in Paris we could stop by at any of the Haps Culture hotels to get a free umbrella, have a cup of coffee or even a glass of champagne.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

Très bien!!
    • Classic Single Room

Very good location, subway close by, Restaurants, bars, night life very close to the hotel, but not noisy, very clean and comfy accommodation (stayed in the room 109), excellent staff, the happy hour is very nice as well. it was good to wake up with the birds singing. I am staying here next time and I recommend it to anyone who wants a pleasant stay.

Browse Hotel Sacha by Happyculture traveller photo gallery