Reviews of Novotel Suites Paris Roissy CDG 4 stars

7 Allée du Verger, 95700 Roissy-en-France, France

#8 of 38 hotels in Roissy-en-France

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Clean and spacious, but lack of restaurant was a serious downside, and shuttle bus unsuitable
    • Superior Family Suite with Double Bed and Double Sofa Bed

There is no restaurant, so although it's classed as child friendly, it was a bit of a nightmare being expected to leave the hotel with a baby to find somewhere to eat. In the end I ended up ordering in food, but it would be useful for the hotel website to make clear that no on site restaurant is available for dinner. A shuttle is available to the hotel, but it's basically just a public bus so with lots of luggage and a baby, traveling alone on this bus was almost impossible. I did manage, but ended up getting a taxi to cdg airport the next morning, but that set me back nearly 30 euros. Great it was close to the airport, but a lack of restaurant facilities and the difficulty getting there with a baby means I definitely wouldn't chose to stay at any of those airport hotels again. And although the staff were lovely and helpful, there was no offer of help with luggage. Not a prerequisite, but for a 4 star hotel I would have expected a little more care. And I'm not sure if the in room phone was broken, but no one on reception ever answered. I gave up and walked to the reception desk, and both staff were there without customers....

A cot was provided for my baby, and the space was big enough to put the baby in the cot, and still be able to watch some TV and relax without also having to sleep at the same time! Clean and lovely shower, separate toilet. Ground floor room so less hassle with steps etc.

Novetel suites that suit you
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed

Romm was extra roomey. and the TV was a grand size one, overall its a really nice suite indeed. Liked the tea and cofee options they had in the room and also the cozy and comfy bed and the great washroom.

Friendly helpful staff and a quiet comfortable room.
    • Superior Family Suite with Double Bed and Double Sofa Bed

Friendly helpful staff and a quiet comfortable room. Short walk through park to locale restaurants. Very convenient for airline travelers with free shuttle to CDG airport every 20 minutes

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Good!
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

The surrounding area is not great but we didn't expect this in the first place seeing as it's near the aiport etc. They were rennovating so outside the hotel it looked like a building site. WAY too much airfreshner in the rooms and lobby which have us a splitting headache.

Great! Very clean, spacious and comfortable room. Wonderful staff and great breakfast. Attention to detail.

Rooms are very comfortable, logistically nice.
    • Superior Family Suite with Double Bed and Double Sofa Bed

Staff not the friendliest to accommodate our family of 5 - requires us to pay for a second room (the youngest is only 3!!)

Rooms are very comfortable, logistically nice.

Last minute booking
    • Superior Family Suite with Double Bed and Double Sofa Bed

The carpet in my room had cigarette or some type of burn holes in the carpet

The proximity to the airport , had flight difficulties and needed a place to stay last minute that would allow quick access to the airport the following morn. Free shuttle with almost round the clock timetable worked out perfect. Front desk staff was helpful and efficient

Never Again
    • Superior Family Suite with Double Bed and Double Sofa Bed

The staff was extremely rude, unhelpful. I had to send several emails due to bad practice of the staff They did not understand that I had small children, there were no facilities for the kids to enjoy their stay No food at all, apart from the breakfast which was extremely overpriced, for croissants and cereal, and eggs that you had to cook yourself, it was almost 18 euros which is absolutely ridiculous. I don't know how and why they got 4stars for this place it should have stayed at 2-3 Shameful and overpriced

The beds were comfortable

Miserably hot.
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed

The air conditioning did not work. The business area printer did not work. Attempting to sleep with the window open offered the sound of aircraft taking off all night. We were all exhausted and drained. The breakfast room is far too small for the number of rooms in this hotel. We had to walk to the Marriott to get dinner; this is not a place for a one night stay but for long-term.

Nothing except the proximity to CDG.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

The location very convenient and in the centre have a very...
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

The sofa bed not really a bed, you should change to a sofabed will be perfect

The location very convenient and in the centre have a very good pizza place

Good value . I would recommend it to a friend
    • Superior Family Suite with Double Bed and Double Sofa Bed

Ac did not seem to work. Small toilet bathroom but the shower/tub bathroom was nice .

The neighborhood had a lovely park accross the street. Good value restaurants nearby. Shuttle drops you off right at hotel.

Good place to stay by Charles DeGalle Airport.
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed

Location was not exactly ideal, but when you are arriving at CDG Airport late in the day or in the evening this is a very handy stop.

We had problems with the lights - they went out and the staff was very helpful in coming to the room to reset the circuit breaker. She also left the door to the circuit breaker open so we could fix any more problems that might occur.

Stayed in many Accor hotels and our expectation was would have a little bit of luxury , a step up.
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed

Bedding synthetic douvet. For 4 star expect a few more frills, plastic cups, no milk, small towels, no dressing gowns,No showers caps etc.Bad taste dated carpets in corridors.Room smelt of smoke.No restaurant. communal ares Looked tired.

Good size room, , quiet, comfortable bed.Good intl tv news. free shuttle bus. bad signage in airport..

Lovely rooms, facilities and beds totally ruined by the disgraceful customer service.
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

This is by far the worst experience I've had at a hotel solely down to the staff. This is reflective of the white male and the black male I had conversed with. They are unbelievably rude and made both me and my wife feel very unwelcome and uncomfortable. They didn't have my reservation details although I saw my name on their system and on their guest register/log alongside showing them my booking details and confirmation emails. So they had to make a new booking which they made me feel like was my fault. They offered a free drink for the inconvenience caused which actually turned out to be a single drink for both me and my wife to share. What kind of foolishness. At first I thought this was their general attitude however I noted them speaking to the French locals in the most politest and sweetest manner which made me feel even more unwelcome. I've stayed in a range of different 'quality' hotels but the common theme they have is knowing customer service. This was a disgrace. My review will average out to 7 solely due to the quality of the room and furnishings. If you're okay with no room service and no customer service, go for it.

Had a Queen Suite. Room was excellent.

Good breakfast
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed

Good hotel but... we arrived just after midnight and found out that our paid rooms were sold to someone and we had to wait till 2 am until someone else checked out. Hotel gave us apologies and 50% discount but this is not a good policy for such a network

Good breakfast

Our overnight stay was relaxed, enjoyable and we will stay at here again.
    • Superior Family Suite with Double Bed and Double Sofa Bed

The room was very clean but the toilet had an odd smell - similar to smell of toilets on planes.

Staff were very helpful, bed really comfortable, hot shower with good water pressure, park near hotel very pleasant. Convenient access to airport via navette. The hotel seems to cater very well for families. The book about the local area made interesting reading.

The hotel is comfortable but it could be problematic for anyone needing to catch a specific shuttle
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed

I didn't like the lighting system. I took the fist shuttle bus in the morning which was already crammed full. There was absolutely no room for anyone at the following stops to get on--although the bus stopped anyway. And there was no restaurant in the hotel.

The room was spacious and clean.

Great place to stay near CDG airport!
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed

Our booking was incorrectly processed. Upon confirming, the details of the booking being under my name (Natalya) and being used with my card was correct when I booked. I indicated that my partner (Jotham) was the guest. However, when I tried to check in, the booking information indicated he was the primary on the reservation. This mix up was unnecessary given the information I input originally indicated I did not make mistakes. Something to look up for the future!

The stay was very clean, the hosts were very accommodating, the internet worked well, the shower was hot, and we had all the basic necessities for a nice stay! The shuttle to the airport and back was also easy to use and very convenient!

Excellent stop outside of city centre.
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Pink shuttle bus didn't have luggage racks so suitcases took up the spaces in the aisles so getting on and off was difficult

Everything. Room size great, layout great, quiet, bed very comfortable.

this is a clean, new, and comfortable property.
    • Superior Family Suite with Double Bed and Double Sofa Bed

this is a clean, new, and comfortable property. the staff were very friendly. access to the airport/trains was reasonable. a great way to see Paris.

CLose to restaurant at Crowne Plazza.
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed

I need a receipt emailed to me and asked via email but have not received it yet.

CLose to restaurant at Crowne Plazza. Enjoyed the meal there. We were well taken care of the staff/ and our bed was very comfortable. We had a coffee maker in the room and really loved that! They have a free shuttle to the airport.

More a 2-3 star at best
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed

It looked like a youth hostel when we arrived and thought we were in the wrong hotel. Transfer shuttle started at 5.20am, too late for my first flight out and I had to pay €20 Euros for a cab.

comfortable bed, window that opened, gracious and helpful...
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

no parking, very limited coffee and tea. asked for no smoking online and was given a smoker's room. The front desk person was very helpful and changed us into a non-smoking room immediately. Sterile decor.

comfortable bed, window that opened, gracious and helpful concierge/front desk person. good location.

Decent airport hotel with mixed staff and inconsistent service standards
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Calling the property before arriving was very frustrating, as no one answered the phone despite several calls. Overall, a decent enough airport hotel but our experience was marred by what happened on the morning of our departure on the 8th of April. Breakfast was served about 20 minutes late (really not ideal when you only have 10 minutes to eat and a flight to catch) and the sole staff member around was extremely rude when asked about it - going so far as to aggressively question my wife whether it was included with our rate or not (it was). The front desk was completely unmanned at 6 am with no sign of any staff. To add to that, the baggage weighing machine in the lobby was malfunctioning and ate my euro without turning on--and there wasn't a soul around to complain to. This would have been a satisfactory stay if it weren't for the lack of staffing and rudeness upon our departure.

Front desk agent who checked us in was extremely polite, efficient, and helpful. Room was spacious and comfortable. Having a microwave was a nice touch.

Modern hotel near CDG airport, large room, free shuttle,...
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Like many Novotel, cost reduction is everywhere and comfort suffers (hard bed, marginal heating)

Modern hotel near CDG airport, large room, free shuttle, good breakfast, good wifi

Overall good hotel I rated it 3 star.
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

-Overrated hotel..must have been a 3 Star. -No restaurant. -The room felt to dense with fluff from carpet. -Hair found in bed, towel and shower. -Poor bfast (same price go to Pentahotel a few hundred metres away)

-Spacious large room -Huge TV on wheels -Nespresso coffee maker and tea -Location

One of the best hotels I have stayed at in Paris, will book this place again.
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Very friendly and helpful staff, went out of their way to assist, especially the Front desk staff - Georgia. Very nice and spacious room. Also enjoyed walking around the hotel to Roissy village, beautiful area. The free shuttle opposite the hotel to Aeroville Mall was quite convenient.

The bed was indeed comfy.
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

The floor was dirty and there were no shoes available. Furthermore, the worst part was the toilet which was smelly...

The bed was indeed comfy. The layout of the room was nice as well.

Excellent.
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed

The rooms were very nice, everything there you could need.One observation would be apart from the main hotel, the suites three others, you need to know what bus colour takes you to the one you have booked.

Great staff, convenient location and charming village.
    • Superior Family Suite with Double Bed and Double Sofa Bed

Workers were making repairs in room above ours for several hours. We would have liked to have taken a nap, but there was too much noise.

Clean, comfortable room

Comfortable, relaxed - better than expected!
    • Superior Family Suite with Double Bed and Double Sofa Bed

I was expecting a basic hotel - but the little touches made this much better than anticipated. The facilities in the room were all that you could need - the nespresso machine was a real bonus! I loved the quality soaps. And the wifi was excellent. The lack of a restaurant was fine actually. The options of snacks and microwavable meals meant you were not stuck - and there were some lovely little restaurants in the village of Roissy en France - just 5-10 minutes walk away. The staff were very friendly and relaxed - and super helpful.

I enjoyed staying here and would stay again.
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Had a few problems with the safe and they swipe key to get into our room. Breakfast could have had more variety.

Room was spacey and were able to get to and from the hotel with ease.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Nice easy access to/from the airport, and the hotel is just for those looking for bargain rates.
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

The site does not have a restaurant or small bar so the breakfast is only "petite", which in my opinion is basically a continental breakfast. And they charge for this. If I am going to pay for breakfast, then I would prefer a full breakfast option. If you want to eat a sit down restaurant meal, you must leave the hotel. They have items to purchase onsite, but these are more like those in a convenience store. In my room the coffee machine was not adequately cleaned or stocked. The room itself is fine except that the entire bathroom is a drop-in fiberglass unit, and I mean the entire bathroom. While easy to keep clean, it leaves you with the impression that the hotel was quickly built and is not a quality building. The staff were friendly and my stay there went fine. So if you are just looking for quick place to stay the night by the airport, then this hotel will do.

The shuttle bus to and from the airport is free and very convenient. It was exactly on time each time I used it. It is also a short trip to/from the CDG airport. The size of the room was larger than I expected.

Clean.
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Breakfast not included. Room smelled stuffy and had no slippers. Shower and toilet were separate and the toilet room was very small. No security chain or secondary lock on the door, anyone with a copy of the card key could thus enter.

Clean. N’espresso machine available. free WiFi.

Will choose the same hotel when I return to Paris for whatever reasons

None I can think of

The room is spaces and bigger than my expect. Well furnished. Easily this is the best hotel room we have ever stayed in our 12 days tour of England and France. Free bus services to CDG airport and to the Airvill Shopping center

larger room, close to airport
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

room just a bit spartan regarding amenities one front desk lady would not give my husband extra towels when he asked for them. She said that we had enough already in our room. I was flabbergasted by her response .We ended up just asking the maid.

larger room, close to airport

Coming back to Paris, if i do will stay in Roiszy
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Found out later that could take the bus into paris, would be good if the staff could help more there. As i only toom train

Place was appropriate and clean, also Roissy was a nice place, would stay again

Convenient for an overnight stay
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Check-in was slow as the staff member did not seem fully aware of procedures. Unfortunately, restaurants in the village are only open during the week, so on weekends you may have to rely on an expensive hotel meal (not available at this hotel) or a poor sportsman's bar along the street. The breakfast is expensive for what is available, E17 for a buffet or E7 for coffee, juice and croissant. It is better to self-cater.

it is much more convenient to stay near the airport than in Paris, as there is regular, free transport right to the door. The village of Roissy has a wonderful bakery, small supermarket and some interesting local restaurants, but this hotel has some limited self-catering facilities anyway. Some microwaveable meals, bread and drinks are sold at the desk, and buffet breakfast. The rooms are spacious and extremely comfortable.

Great place to stay before or after a long haul flight.
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Those pathetic flimsy plastic glasses and paper cups in the room -one was cracked and leaked all over. Hotel seemed a bit grimy or tired.. no hair dryer or electrical outlet in bathroom

Loved the modern spacious suite, the location and the shuttle service. Breakfast was fine. Staff very pleasant.

Pleasant and enjoyable.
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed

It takes time to reach your final destination when u take the shuttles to Airport or Aeroville. The toilet had a bad smell throughout, it seems that it was coming from the sink itself. Very bad smell. Something should be done regarding that. Though the room and hotel itself is very clean and cozy.

Staff was approachable and helpful. Spacious rooms. Comfortable bed. The pink line very convenient. The free shuttle to Aeroville is a plus.

Did not have breakfast, but found the train station close by...

Lot further than I realized from the Airport

Did not have breakfast, but found the train station close by in the morning with plenty to eat. I took an expensive taxi from the A/P to the hotel and a very fun inexpensive train ride back to the A/P

Overall, very good for our purpose, which was 2 days' relaxation before a long international journey
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed

The taxi dropped us at the wrong Novotel, and the desk staff expected us to walk with our luggage to the correct one. It wasn't far, but we're aged 77 and 80. They finally, grudgingly, got a car to take us. We arrived at the Novotel SUITES (you need to stress this in the notes on your website) about 8pm and found almost nothing to eat in the food area, so our microwave wasn't much use. Staff need to ensure that guests arriving late will be able to get something to eat.

Very good breakfast, especially the croissants! Comfortable, spacious room, cleverly designed. The best thing was the proximity of Roissy-en-France village - just a 5-minute walk through a pleasant park, and you're in the Main Street of a quiet, delightful village. We could have been 100 miles from the airport!

Convenient to CD airport. Clean rooms.
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

More amenities and food options in the hotel.

Convenient to Charles DeGaulle. A little less pricey than some of other hotels in the area. Walked over to Roissy and actually found several quaint cafes that I did not see on previous visits.

Best most reasonable hotel if staying in Roissy for a few days
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed

Location and spacious rooms. We use Suites Novotel as often as possible. This one is in our opinion more upmarket than Villepinte. We appreciated both a bath and a shower. Bed really comfortable, nice to have a quiet spacious rooms to spread our luggage out in. The nearby village provided snacks and walks. Aeroville Shopping huge centre with excellent stores and cafes and cinemas, and free shuttles to and from airport, and another one to the shopping centre of Aeroville were a huge bonus! Especially as we had been 7 weeks in the south of France in small towns.

The park across the road is lovely to walk around and the...
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed

I had emailed the property to get a late check out as we were flying out at 9.55pm. I received no response from the property so I messaged them through booking.com requesting a check out at 7.00pm. Booking.com came back with for 30 euros we could stay. We accepted this extra charge. However, when we arrived at the property, a late check out was not an option. Finally the manager said we could stay to 5.00pm. We accepted this. Didn't need the hassle at this stage of our holiday. It is a 4 star hotel and they provide cheap paper cups in the rooms surely they could provide proper cups.

The park across the road is lovely to walk around and the village is close enough with nice restaurants.

The toilet facilities were very small and uncomfortable.
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

The toilet facilities were very small and uncomfortable. Apparently the carpets were just cleaned because the hallway leading to our room was almost suffocating.

If you can stay elsewhere
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Not clean. Shower drain full of hair, drain backed up, gum? in the carpet.finishes worn ,paint chipped. No information on the hotel- amenities , wi-fi

There was a kettle to make hot water

This was a great place to stay for our last night in France.
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed

There was nothing that we didn't like. We were very satisfied.

The room was clean and comfortable; the staff was extremely friendly and helpful to us as foreign visiters. We were able to check in immediately even though we arrived much earlier than anticipated.

Although the staff was very helpful, I would not stay at this hotel, especially not at the rate ask
    • Superior Family Suite with Double Bed and Double Sofa Bed

The hotel was under reparation. The room was basic, but nothing more. There is no dining facilities which was not included in the description of the facilities.

The availability of the shuttle to the airport

Practical and comfortable to stay.
    • Superior Family Suite with Double Bed and Double Sofa Bed

No shampoo or conditioner.

As stated in the others' reviews, the breakfast was good, and expresso machine was equipped in my room. f the time allowed, wanted to use a fitness area and to walk around the area.

Good place if you have bags and children.
    • Superior Family Suite with Double Bed and Double Sofa Bed

The bus to and from the airport is the pink line, not the gold bus as it says online. But easy to get. Though if you have to travel from Terminal 1 you have to get on the free train at Roisypole to get to terminal 1. Was told by a very friendly check in girl that breakfast was included, then grabbing some breakfast before the shuttle at 6 was told by very grumpy staff that it wasn't included.

The room was nice and clean and spacious.

Great value
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed

The shuttle service had changed very recently before my arrival; there is no more "gold bus" as indicated in the hotel information. I waited at the airport for a good 30 minutes for the next shuttle. Hopefully they have updated their information!

Super comfortable bed! Loved the separate toilet and bathing areas. Very spacious room. Lots of restaurants nearby.

Good but
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed

The bedroom smells bad. Like if someone wanted to hide cigarette smell. It can be uncomfortabl.e

Clean suite and kind hostess, fast arrival and installation

Comfort with a great location
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

The air-conditioning had quit working just prior to our arrival and it was Bastile Day so it was not repaired and we were on the sunny side of the hotel, so it was very warm in the room. We were able to open the windows that night to cool things down however. The large window would not reclose. Also the hair drier was broken. But these were really nits and the a/c failing could happen to anyone.

Bed was excellent and the location near the town was excellent.

There were no restaurants, only purchased food packages to...
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed

THere are 3 Novotels near Charles De Gaulle. It was difficult to find.

There were no restaurants, only purchased food packages to microwave in the room

Location, price, access to Village Roissy for dinner.
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Air con not working in our part of hotel and only one lift. We were told air would be repaired in an hour of arrival but it was off all night. We slept with window open to try and get some air - sort of like sleeping outdoors next to a freeway. No offer of another hotel at checkin or discount from rate for bad nights sleep These things happen and we understand that and while the staff was pleasant about it we weren't satisfied with the result.

Location, price, access to Village Roissy for dinner. Normally a very good value hotel.

Directions to hotel confusing and costly; Air-conditioning not working
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Booked here for convenience to CDG and to get a good night's sleep between long haul flights. Novotel failed on both counts. When booking we were told to take gold shuttle bus from CDG. There is no gold bus / shuttle line. Signage at terminal said take blue line. We did this and it delivered us to wrong "Novotel suites". Staff completely disinterested in their misleading signage - but told us it happens all the time. Taxi between the 2 Novotel Suites hotels at CDG is subject to some special short trip surcharge so fare is nearly as much as a trip into center of Paris. When we finally arrived at correct hotel there was a family there who were waiting for a taxi back to the Novotel suites we had come from with the same problem ! Why can't Novotel fix this ? The day we arrived it was 33 degrees Celsius. Air Conditioning in our room was not working. Asked about a change of room and they said air-con problem had occurred earlier in the day affecting the whole hotel. We had a hot and sticky night and difficulty sleeping. Just what we didn't want before a 12 hour flight. Would have have a better night's sleep at the airport terminal - at least that has air-conditioning. When checking out we found staff were not telling the truth. Another couple at the desk told us they had been there 3 days and air-con had not been working at any time while they were there. No restaurant at this hotel. They can provide breakfast; it's Euro 15.00 for a croissant and some cereal and a coffee from an automated machine. We declined, and had a nice breakfast at CDG for less. Staff were disinterested and unhelpful throughout.

Bed was ok.

Worst night in Paris
    • Superior Family Suite with Double Bed and Double Sofa Bed

The address stated CDG airport but it was several kilometres away on an uncomfortable bus with no space for luggage. The food available for dinner was pre-packed snack meals which were expensive and of very poor quality and limited choice. We arrived on a day of 36 degrees Celsius and the air conditioning was not working at all. A very uncomfortable night! We will not return!!

POOR AC- No AC - Great drama if you like robberies
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed

No AC in the first room- moved to another and no AC there either. Temp was 32 C in the room staff said that was as well as the AC could do. Beds were very stiff. Window latch was broken, right next to charles de gaull airport made a really rockin night of it. In the morning advised no to go outside because of a robbery taking place..

Breakfast was good

Lovely
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed

Breakfast isn't included and, as the hotel is a bit far from the centre of Paris, you get there quite hungry.

Pretty room, friendly staff, free and fast Wi-Fi, big bathroom... Really good idea putting the shower and toilet in different doors; that way they both can be used at the same time without bothering each other. Summing up: pretty, comfortable and practical.

Ideal for airport access
    • Superior Family Suite with Double Bed and Double Sofa Bed

Extra pillows in the room would be nice.

We chose the hotel for its location, but also for its amenities. We like the family suite that's large enough for a family of 4 with room to move around! The breakfast is excellent.

Large clean rooms, one of our 2 rooms had a failed A/C,...
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed

Large clean rooms, one of our 2 rooms had a failed A/C, so it had to be changed. Overall a nice place to stay with plenty of restaurant options near by.

Spacious room
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed

I thought having a tub and a shower was great. The suite was really big and very comfortable. The room was quiet. The building seems very new and everything was clean. Breakfast was excellent. The airport shuttle was very convenient. The next time I travel through CDG I will stay at this hotel.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

• Superior Suite with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Everything was great at the hotel, but when we went for a walk through the park, it was a different world, absolutely beautiful The choices of restaurants had plenty to choose from, the one we picked was excellent, but next time we will go to the "Chinese"

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

Nice Hotel Stay
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed

A taxi costs 30 euros from CDG, that's ridiculous!!!! There are two Novetel Hotels, so we got dropped at the wrong one. They need more obvious airport shuttles FROM CDG.

Very clean, great staff.

Not a 4 star hotel!
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

This is not a 4 star hotel! More like an Ibis or a Formula 1 than a Novotel Very basic. We had a bottle of wine with us and decided to have a glass of wine, but had to use disposable cups as there were no glasses in the room. No shampoo in the shower, and only one teabag, and 1 milk capsule. Looks as though Novotel are cutting back. The refrigerator was not much cooler than the room, and could not be adjusted

Our room was large, comfortable, and quiet

The room was spacious and had nice modern decor.
    • Superior Family Suite with Double Bed and Double Sofa Bed

The only issue I had was the wifi never really worked.

The room was spacious and had nice modern decor. Room came equipped with electric kettle, Nespresso, speaker that hooks up to phone, etc.

Free transport from plane to hotel via train and shuttle bus, good helpful welc
    • Superior Family Suite with Double Bed and Double Sofa Bed

Was disappointed that there were only paper cups and plastic glasses, even though they had a coffee machine with good coffee on arrival only, didn't refill each day.

Ample facilities for a short stay. Generously stored our luggage during our 3 days away.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Fantastic suite design, breakfast & staff!
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed

See above. Really, it was mostly the corridors that looked worn and in need of carpeting and paint. The exterior around the front of the building could b e better kept as well.

I actually LOVE the design of the rooms in the Novotel Suites. I will stay there simply because the rooms are so fantastic. This Novotel is getting a little tired--the carpets in the hallways need replacement, e.g. But the staff is excellent--very efficient and helpful, the breakfast is GREAT, and the location next to the village of Roissey is so charming. I have stayed at this location twice and would do so again inspite of the tired carpeting in the corridors.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Living in a French Countryside Village
    • Superior Family Suite with Double Bed and Double Sofa Bed

Not much. They only have a limited breakfast.

Although close to the airport (which is a plus when leaving early) the hotel is located in a beautiful little French village. Take the time to stroll around the city and enjoy the beautiful scenery! It is life in the country.

My Novotel Hotel stay in Roissy while on vacation.
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

The shuttle bus to and from the hotel left a little to be desired. While they ran on time, there was a problem catching the last bus back to the hotel on several occasions. The schedule gave a certain time the last shuttle bus available, and we made sure we were back at the stop in plenty of time to get on the shuttle bus. However, the shuttle bus driver did not want to take us back to the hotel, stating that his shift was over. I said I would call the hotel to find out what I could do, and the shuttle bus driver angrily told us to get on the shuttle bus. When I got to the hotel I asked the front desk what the deal was, and was told that there should not have been a problem because the last shuttle bus was as stated on the schedule. The next night we came back early to avoid any problems, but our last night in Paris we stayed later unfortunately having to catch the last shuttle bus again. Sure enough the same shuttle bus driver again did not want to let us on the shuttle bus. This time however there were more people also waiting on the shuttle. They had just came in from their flight. One of the other people waiting with us became very angry and got into an argument with the shuttle bus driver. Once again he angrily told everyone to get on the shuttle bus and fussed the whole way to the different hotels on his route. The ride takes about 10 to 15 minutes from the airport to the hotels. Normally the bus would let us off in front of the hotel, but he let us off across the street from the hotel. I guess we were lucky to get on the shuttle bus at all. We said good night, but he did not respond in kind.

The room was very comfortable. The hotel was conveniently located near the airport and metro train station. Traveling to and from the city was very easy thanks to the maps provided.

• Reviewed: 4 April 2017

Bit disappointing.
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Was disappointed for the price we paid the rooms are very basic, nothing luxurious about them, more like 3 star.

The staff were pleasant & the room was large, spotless, with a king bed. The toilet separate to the bathroom. Breakfast ok. Good to have shuttle bus to airport & train close by for a day trip to Paris.

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

Booking.

Booking.com Reservation was not reflected on the Hotel System, very unpleasant situation as the receptionists good not find the bookings for many rooms, however after lost of discussion the Hotel was keen to solve the situation for our satisfaction.

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

Great business hotel!!
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Key Card does not always work on returning home if it has been close to a cellphone in your handbag and you have to return to reception to re-programme.

Great Location for Fairs at Villepinte Parc des Expositions. Nice places to eat at nearby Aeroville. Good experience

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

• Superior Suite with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

They wanted to charge €30 to get into the room before 12 noon? We had arrived at 10 am. This has never happened to us before and was very upsetting. We will not stay there again.

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

Good shuttle service to various locations.
    • Superior Suite with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Nothing negative about this hotel, however the sister hotel nearby served us a very poor meal.

Good shuttle service to various locations. Good breakfast, helpful and efficient staff. Convenient to walk to the adjacent village with its restaurants, stores etc.