Reviews of Hotel Elysees 8

16, rue Cambacérès, 8th arr., 75008 Paris, France

#184 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

• Reviewed: April 5, 2018

I checked in very late but this was not a problem.
    • Classic Room

The first room they gave me smelled terribly of stale cigarettes. They quickly changed me to another room but that was a bit of a hassle. I also think that 13 euro for the small breakfast is to expensive.

I checked in very late but this was not a problem. Very friendly staff, clean & modern bathrooms and good pillows. Hotel is close to everything.

• Reviewed: February 7, 2018

Stayed for 2 days. The longer stay, hotel cannot provide your expectence.
    • Classic Room

The was no refrigerator and channels werent enough. Hair dry wasn’t working.

It was nice and cosy. But the rooms are too small for moving in the room and tv channels are not many. No music channels even or turn the channels to the radio ....

• Reviewed: November 16, 2017

Very cosy hotel in 10 minutes from the Opera, stays in the...
    • Classic Room

The room is not that big - but its okay for Paris.

Very cosy hotel in 10 minutes from the Opera, stays in the district of galleries. Clean room and new nice design. It was not noisy at all. Great value for its money. In 5 mins there is great small restraunt - and many other opportunities to get fancy dinner

• Reviewed: November 13, 2017

This hotel is excellent value for money.
    • Classic Room

The WiFi didn’t work in the bathroom.

This hotel is excellent value for money. It was fully renovated a couple years ago, so everything is modern and clean. We Ubered everywhere and it wasn’t too expensive to get around because the hotel is close to most attractions. Our Uber ride from the airport to the hotel cost 36 Euros and took about 30 mins or so. Our bathroom had a pretty great rain shower.

• Reviewed: October 13, 2017

Good size room with big closet for storage.
    • Classic Room

Staff was not welcoming when I arrived. She saw that I was struggling with my bags but didn't help — she just stared at me. Dropped bags off and returned to check in an hour later with another staff, who demanded payment though I booked my 7-night stay through booking.com. Apparently my company credit card was only used for reservation. They demanded that I pay full sum until I said repeatedly I cannot afford it and I'm on a business trip. Only when my credit card was rejected then they "made a concession for me" and said my employer will have to submit a letter of authorization in 12 hours if I want to continue my stay. I feel that they only started being nice to me the next day onwards after they find out that I'm there for fashion week and I'm a fashion editor working for a major publication, and when I dressed better now that I didn't just get off the plane. I have to admit, some of the staff were definitely nicer than others so it depends on who you get. Disapppinted in this regard, especially since the property itself was really great.

Good size room with big closet for storage. Lovely decor and the shower is fantastic. Bed was very comfortable with many pillows. Very modern boutique hotel in general. There are pastries at the lobby too! Location is fantastic — just a 5 minute walk from the metro, grocery store across the street, restaurants peppered around the neighborhood.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2017

We stay in Paris for three days this is the best one.

no have fridge

We stay in Paris for three days this is the best one. very good location just a short walk to the main street and there have supermarket and restaurant near the hotel .the breakfast is good and we have a very nice stay .thanks for the staff and give us a very good experiences.

• Reviewed: August 31, 2017

Awesome hotel!
    • Classic Room

Awesome hotel! High quality bedding. The room was pretty spacious and had all ammenities. Very clean. Location was 5 minutes walking from Champs Elysses. Definitely coming back!

• Reviewed: August 17, 2017

Generally, our stay was OK.
    • Executive Double or Triple Room

There is no refrigerator in the room where you can store drinks to cool. Thus we had to contend with warm drinks by day's end; at a time when the supermarket is already closed.

The location is perfect! There is a supermarket in front and various restaurants nearby. There's also a subway station nearby. With day passes, moving around Paris was very easy.

• Reviewed: June 22, 2017

good for short visits
    • Privilege Double or Twin Room

The rooms are very tiny, yet comfortable. However, the bathroom door was a bit of an issue for me,as there was no possible way of locking the door. Also, reconsider paying for the city view option, because it was not worth the money.

Very good placement of the hotel, close to many touristic attractions, close to the subway , as well as many Ubers around.

• Reviewed: May 25, 2017

Best p;ace in Paris!!!!!!!
    • Classic Room

The best place in Paris !!!!! We are in the hotel for three magical nights. The area is a 10 minute walk from the Champs Elysees Boulevard, in an excellent location and there is even a metro station right next to the hotel. The room itself was very clean and meticulous, a quality mattress, luxurious bedding and a clean, tidy shower room. Also the staff was really courteous and we even received the room at 8:00 am free of charge. Recommend to everyone warmly !!!!!!!!

• Reviewed: May 8, 2017

Exceptional stay

nothing negative to mention

This was my 2nd time to this hotel and it always proves to be a very good choice. The beds are very comfortable, the rooms and bathrooms are very clean, the staff are friendly and always happy to help - the location is perfect (close to metro and within walking distance to many attractions). We also got an upgrade to a suite this time. In general, the hotel provides a very pleasant and comfortable stay and we will definitely be back!

• Reviewed: April 11, 2017

Perfect for a short stay in Paris
    • Classic Room

The room was on the small side so I wouldn't want to spend more than a few days.

Staff were really helpful and friendly. Great location and great value for money.

• Reviewed: December 12, 2016

They are unhelpful!
    • Classic Room

I and my wife have stayed this hotel for 3 days and we checked out on Sunday afternoon but we left our luggage there and we went outside until our flight time .then we came and took our luggage and went to airport but unfortunality, we missed our flight to Istanbul. It was really bad because there werent any other flights to Istanbul this night so we bought really early flight ticket and then came back to The hotel to leave our luggage until our new flight time because we didnt know any other place in Paris but they didnt take them.we said the man in The reception our missing flight as their guest but they still didnt want. It was terrible because he said us "I can take this luggage if you pay any room for this night. &Quot; we really surprised after our checked out our luggage was there thats The interesting point. We left and went dinner with our big 2 luggages . They are unhelpful !!

• Reviewed: November 20, 2016

Not again....
    • Classic Room

İt was not the closest location to champsellyse or to printemps! Had to walk long or take a taxi. Lobby too small. İ had a room at first floor which had a view to the wall from window:(( rooms aircondition coldnt manage by myself. İt was fixed ! İ asked for a room with balkony but the person on reception told me i had to pay more for it! Not nice. İ asked for an adapter they didnt have! Even i asked them to call the britishairways for my checkin problem online , they told me they couldnt call them , i should call from my room ! Not really nice

Very clean and stylish room. Free coffee and snack at lobby, wifi is good

• Reviewed: November 1, 2016

Very nice, great location
    • Classic Room

The lighting and the décor of the hotel are bland and very basic, so the place is lacking the atmosphere and the charme that you would expect to find in a small hotel in Paris.

Location is great. The rooms are good size for Parisian standards and very clean. The bathroom spacious and new. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: October 16, 2016

Excellent location;
    • Classic Room

Checkout was very annoying as the machine could not process our credit cards; it took some time to fix that. Rooms are a little bit TOO small.

Excellent location; charming little rooms

• Reviewed: October 11, 2016

Great Location in heart of Paris
    • Classic Room

Rooms were a little on the small side, but yeah we were in Paris.

Very clean, great location close to Arc De Triomphe, Eiffel Tower and 10min walk to Champ-Elysees. Facilities were very clean and modern. Staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: October 4, 2016

Great location to explore Paris.
    • Classic Room

Great location to explore Paris by foot and metro. Plenty of restaurants, cafes, and shops nearby. 10 min walk to Champs-Lysee and Galleries Lafayette. Friendly and helpful staff. Will definitley consider for next trip to Paris.

• Reviewed: September 14, 2016

Lovely small hotel
    • Executive Double or Triple Room

Nothing really. I was very happy with everything.

Hotel is very clean, has modern facilities and has free bread all day by the lobby. Toiletries are from Christian Lacroix and were supplied everyday. We had a wonderful stay.

• Reviewed: September 1, 2016

Perfect place for a city break.
    • Classic Room

Modern and contemporary style. Complimentary hot drinks available 24/7. Great location, walking distance to all main sights and 2 mins to metro station.

• Reviewed: August 9, 2016

Nice looking hotel inside but un-friendly staff! Rooms VERY small, not well located.

It is not as good a location as others have suggested! It was quite a long walk to the Eiffel tower but only 15 mins to champs elysses. It seemed to be located in a business district. The staff were not friendly! They did not make an effort to be nice, just checked us in, all business. We travel quite a lot and would not stay there again, many better options in better locations.

The décor in this hotel is cute!

• Reviewed: August 7, 2016

Quiet location just minutes to the hustle and bustle of Paris!
    • Classic Room

Room was a little small, but very adequate for our short visit.

Location, location, location!!! You are a stones throw away from the trains to get you anywhere in Paris. We watched the Tour de France on the Champs Elysee. Great breakfast! Comfortable night sleep.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2016

Perfect hotel
    • Executive Double or Triple Room

Honestly nothing at all... It was perfect. I used t be a trouble maker but I had no chance there.

I was having a triple room... It was perfect as a space and decoration . Bathroom was big clean and housekeeping was more than great . I d like to thank all staff there . They were very nice , helpful and patient . The hotel is very generous ...offering bakeries and coffee for free most of the day for free. It ll be my hotel in Paris in my next visit coz of location and the nice staff. I recommend it to all families and individuals .

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

Good location, warmly services
    • Executive Double or Triple Room

Rather expensive in tourist time

Good location, warmly services

• Reviewed: June 16, 2018

Very friendly and efficient staff, with all the facilities required for a short stay.

Slightly cramped room.

Great location and had everything required for a one-night business stay.

• Reviewed: June 7, 2018

TV remote not working.
    • Classic Room

TV remote not working. reported twice. Otherwise good.

• Reviewed: May 18, 2018

Love Paris
    • Classic Room

Being closer to the action

The hotel itself was nice.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

Great location. Very nice room. Fab shower

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

Location, location, location.
    • Classic Room

Room a little small for the price...

Excellent location

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

thump up. great hotel
    • Privilege Double or Twin Room

i liked the staff at the reception. they were very friendly and helpful. pleasant stay and i would totally recommend it.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

• Privilege Double or Twin Room

Room service very slow. Waited an hour for a sandwich and not all items on menu available.

Great location. Massive bed

• Reviewed: March 14, 2018

Horrible hosts

Staff

Staff unfriendly and less cordials

• Reviewed: February 10, 2018

Fair

• Reviewed: November 13, 2017

great location for short trips

no mini fridge in room

great location, clean rooms

• Reviewed: October 27, 2017

Everything is great .
    • Classic Room

The hotel is super clean,neat and close to everything. The staff are lovely.so far it's my favorite in Paris.

• Reviewed: October 10, 2017

Super comfy bed and the hotel and area outside were so quiet...
    • Classic Room

Super comfy bed and the hotel and area outside were so quiet, no noisy disturbances. Good location

• Reviewed: October 8, 2017

Great staff, very helpful.
    • Classic Room

Great staff, very helpful. Quiet location. Very nice clean, comfortable, modern and spacious rooms. Breakfast option available.

• Reviewed: August 24, 2017

They have the most comfy pellows 💖 I wish I can buy it 😂 or...
    • Executive Double or Triple Room

They have the most comfy pellows 💖 I wish I can buy it 😂 or at least know from where to buy it?! 😩

• Reviewed: July 10, 2017

Great location in Paris

Great location and accomodations

• Reviewed: July 6, 2017

bath room
    • Classic Room

didn't have refrigerator but had a big refrigerator in labi with lots of soft drinks

bath room internet

• Reviewed: June 28, 2017

Perfect Paris spot
    • Classic Room

May be a mini fridge in the rooms

I did not have breakfast, so cant judge

• Reviewed: June 27, 2017

Self service Coffee and tea

• Reviewed: May 22, 2017

Happy stay
    • Classic Room

Small room but comfortable!

• Reviewed: March 20, 2017

good ratio quality/price considering global poor level in Paris

Cleanliness, private parking

• Reviewed: March 5, 2017

2nd time in the hote: will definitively be home in Paris for me!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Classic Room

location and the lovely room with the view on the Eiffel Tower

• Reviewed: January 25, 2017

A small pearl down town Paris
    • Classic Room

Nice design, very clean and confortable. Excellent location

• Reviewed: January 23, 2017

Clean and comfortable
    • Classic Room

Location was further than expected

Clean and comfortable

• Reviewed: January 14, 2017

Great stay in Paris
    • Privilege Double or Twin Room

Location was close to everything we wanted to see. They were able to get us a reservation on Christmas day at a top restaurant.

• Reviewed: January 4, 2017

Was ok
    • Executive Double or Triple Room

No complimentary water. Extra bed was horrible. No slippers in the room

Location. Easily accessible.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2017

Perfect Hotel
    • Privilege Double or Twin Room

Everything was absolutely amazing!

• Reviewed: December 5, 2016

Nice boutique - staff could be better
    • Classic Room

The staff were not friendly

Good location, lovely design, clean

• Reviewed: December 5, 2016

Excellent location

Location excellent

• Reviewed: October 3, 2016

Very good location
    • Classic Room

To have a mini bar in the room

Friendly staff even if I have arrived at late hour.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2016

Very good place for a city trip
    • Classic Room

Very good location, nearby subway and very central. Nice and comfortable room with everything you need. Friendly staff

• Reviewed: August 2, 2016

no mini bar in the room

no mini bar in the room

• Reviewed: August 1, 2016

Great Breakfast
    • Privilege Double or Twin Room

The street wasnt sorounded by nice coffes or shops

The hotel room was small but very cleverly accommodated.The breaksfast was excellent!!!

• Reviewed: May 10, 2016

Clean and up-to-date room.

The view was poor at best. The extra money we spent for the view, I feel that it was not a good investment. Missing a small refrigerator, as well as a mini-bar beverages. Parking was very expensive.

Clean and up-to-date room. Central location.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2016

The hotel was lovely, clean and very modern decor.

Our room was at the front of the hotel which was a little noisey in the night and early morning. But wouldn't put us off staying here again.

The hotel was lovely, clean and very modern decor. Comfortable room , and had a very pleasant stay.

• Reviewed: April 27, 2016

Our stay here was so much more than we expected for what we...

Not so much a complaint, but the name is very similar to another hotel, we had walked to the wrong hotel once when finding out way back.

Our stay here was so much more than we expected for what we had paid. It was excellent! Stylish decor, incredibly comfortable bed. Our room had a separate shower and toilet room which was great and we had an awesome view. The staff was very welcoming to our group. Totally recommended!!

• Reviewed: April 14, 2016

Very clean hotel.

Very clean hotel. Room perfect everything clean like new. Food excellent breakfasts . room service fast and friendly. All members of staff very friendly and helpful well done to all thank you .

• Reviewed: April 6, 2016

The location was great, approx.

Breakfast was a bit expensive compared to other hotels in the area, but there are other options outside the hotel.

The location was great, approx. 7 min walk to Champs Elysee. The room was clean and tidy, we had everything we needed. But please, let me tell you about the bed, which was absolutely amazing - we slept like a baby all these days, it was better than in our home bed :) and very nice that we had two kinds of pillows to choose - as I said, the sleep was great there.

• Reviewed: February 16, 2016

Beds are very comfertable.

There is no minibar in the room.

Beds are very comfertable. Wireless is good. Very clean. Location is also good. We did not encounter any problems.

• Reviewed: January 19, 2016

Friendly staff - especially the guy working the night shifts...

Rooms appeared really clean, however saw a few long hairs on the bathroom wall that were not mine or my partners. That confused us a little, as everything else was so well kept!

Friendly staff - especially the guy working the night shifts, great location, trendy and comfortable rooms!

• Reviewed: January 5, 2016

Elysee 8 is in a perfect neighborhood, and a short stroll to...

Elysee 8 is in a perfect neighborhood, and a short stroll to the main attractions in the arrondissement. It is a boutique hotel with modern rooms, yet enough flair so you know you're in Paris (our room had a juliet balcony overlooking the street). Quiet, charming, friendly staff, perfect location, and affordable - stay here!

• Reviewed: January 5, 2016

perfect location-very clean,recently renovated, attention to...

perfect location-very clean,recently renovated, attention to some details that you normally don't find in a 3 stars hotel such as coffee machine, very good breakfast and polite staff

• Reviewed: December 27, 2015

Room nice, new decorated and enough space.

Shower didn't work properly (upper shower-head not functioning). Small balcony needs cleaning and no refrigerator in room. Breakfast very basic - you better go to a restaurant for that price.

Room nice, new decorated and enough space. Friendly staff, supermarket just across street.

• Reviewed: December 10, 2015

Nice Bathroom and good choice of amenities, it is in the...

Always a Little walk to get to public transportation, but that's why it was calm and quiet. breakfast didn't Look good enough for 16€, so i took the bar nett corner for coffee and croissant

Nice Bathroom and good choice of amenities, it is in the city but not too noisy. Staff is giving warm welcome and helps with Heart to get settled.

• Reviewed: November 17, 2015

The hotel was very quiet and very modern for a 3 star hotel...

The AC in the room wasn't working very well ... it got a bit hot and that made sleeping a bit uncomfortable even with the windows open. The breakfast wasn't too good either but everything else was good!

The hotel was very quiet and very modern for a 3 star hotel and the location was really good! Nice staff as well..

• Reviewed: November 3, 2015

Newly refurbished hotel (7 months ago only!

Not all rooms have bath tubs. Breakfast is expensive, I would not recommend it.

Newly refurbished hotel (7 months ago only!) at a quiet and nice but yet central location. The deco is also modern but practical, giving a clean and spacious atmosphere.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2015

Even thought the first room we entered was either being used...

One of the TV's did not work. (Bearing in mind, we did have two in the room, but it was the one facing the bed that we use before falling asleep that didn't work). But it wasn't a problem sitting on the sofa watching the other!

Even thought the first room we entered was either being used, or had not been cleaned before we arrived, we were offered the executive suite as an apology! This room was amazing, with great views of the Eiffel Tower.

• Reviewed: September 30, 2015

free coffee tea croissant the whole day, lots of charger...

the water in shower can't be drained well

free coffee tea croissant the whole day, lots of charger station, good location, electric kettle in the room, good wifi connection. close to st.honore and champs elysee. nice staff.

• Reviewed: September 28, 2015

A nicely decorated hotel in a quiet spot situated in the...

Lacks a 'Do not disturb' option, so expect a cleaner to knock every morning. A random fire alarm also woke everybody up, when there was no fire. If you're wanting a lie-in in this place, forget it.

A nicely decorated hotel in a quiet spot situated in the city centre. Comfortable room with a good TV.

• Reviewed: September 19, 2015

Nice little hotel with a very good personnel.

Nice little hotel with a very good personnel. Room on the 7th floor: clean, cute, very french, very quite, renovated, The room was better than in some 4 stars hotels. I recommend. Good price.

• Reviewed: September 14, 2015

The location is perfect.

we felt the strange smell in the room. I think it is coming from the air conditioner path from a room to the other. We couldn't change the room as we were too tired to pack up and move to other room.

The location is perfect. the hotel is so comfortable. We discovered all famous places by walk. In overall everything was so good.

There are also 40 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Hotel Elysees 8 Traveler Photo Gallery