Reviews of Hôtel At Gare du Nord 3 stars

5.2

5.7

5.6

worse booking ever

They took twice my money from my card. I had to call the bank to cancel one of the transactions. The card to the access door did not work and instead of the man from the reception to escort me to the room i had to go 4 times up and down until he finally decided to escort me and see that actually the card had a problem. The room looked as if it was maximum 2 star hotel. Everything is very old and overused. The windows can not be properly closed. The furniture is all scratched. Avoid this hotel. The area in which the hotel is situated is very dirty also and does not present safety.

The cleaning was well done and the towels were changed daily although it was not necessary. It is the only good aspect.

Awful hotel , Barely 1 Star ! they’re only after your money with no facilities in return.

There was nothing to like about this hotel. I travel a lot because of my type of work , I have been from super push 5stars hotel to cheap bed & breakfast in different countries BUT this hotel was my WORST EXPERIENCE EVER & HUGE RIPOFF . I joined friends in last minutes ,so had to book this hotel because last minute price in Paris is absolute ripoff. I booked a single room for €230 for 3 nights without breakfast. 1- NO COOLER or NOT even A FAN : Paris temperature was around 32-33 centigrade during my stay and hotel doesn’t have any chiller / cooler. At arrivals I asked for a fan , but they said they only had few , and given all to previous rooms and I need to come back & ask the day after EXACTLY AROUND 9:30-10 Am , to get one , otherwise they cannot keep one for me ! Hilarious! Isn’t it!!! Anyway I couldn’t sleep 1st night , so I was awake whole night So you can imagine I was there EXACTLY at 9:30:00:00 , than I was faced with new staff and told “ We don’t have one and can’t promise anything “ and when I complain about boiling room and that I couldn’t sleep whole night ( politely) , I was told they cannot do anything about it & they didn’t right they have cooler or fan , so they are not obligated to provide me one . But told me come back the day after 9:30 AM 😂 This story happened whole 3 days ( me not sleeping , being at reception 9:30am exhausted & they did nothing ) Last day I was told I definitely will get one at night , but man , do you believe they didn’t either .I was super angry , sleepless but laughing 😂 because I never seen a hotel like this before. 2- I COULD NOT FIT INSIDE SHOWER CABIN: I am 1.87 cm male with 87kg weight , so even though I don’t have a six pack but I am not fat or big or anything unusual, BUT I still couldn’t get inside the shower cabin .

It’s about 7 minutes walk to gare du nord station which is a bonus, however area is very rough , so be careful if coming back to hotel at late night.

A poor experience. The staff was very helpful, but the hotel needs lot of improvements.

- My room was in a noisy side especially when the train is passing. - The window beside my bed was locked in a damaged screw, which was unable to be opened. There were some hot nights in Paris during my stay and i needed to open the window (Especially that there is no air conditioning in the hotel) and that was not possible. I even talked to the reception and they wrote a note for the technician, but nothing is done. - Breakfast was poor. - Main value for money is very unfair. I found other hotels in Paris with better conditions within the same price or even cheaper. - The cabinet in my room was without a door, and containing many scratches. - The bathroom was very small, especially the shower zone. - No sleepers inside the rooms, and no laundry bags.

- The receptionists was very kind and cooperative, they were friendly. - The rooms cleaning was good and the cleaning crew were friendly.

Very small room very hot inside noise of

Nothing much I would go back there again

Very small room very hot inside noise of The train if you try to open the windows to get fresh air shower amazingly small u can’t move inside even do I’m skinny person for what I paid for I thought I would get better service

Do NOT stay here if you appreciate home comforts & some peace and quiet!

Located near to a busy train station, very noisy! Unsavoury neighbourhood located nearby making travelling at night uncomfortable. Dreadful room - very basic and run down! We had to very assertively insist on switching rooms before reception staff listened to us!

Breakfast was acceptable.

Worst hotel ever we have stayed

Everything from staff who are very rude to tiny rooms and no fans or ac. Can't sleep with windows open as it is near train line.

Nothing. Booking. Com please take it off your website. It is not 3 star property more like 1 star.

Mixed opinion on this hotel, very loud train station next to it that keeps you up, very basic.

Its right next to a loud rer train station, loud squeaky trains all night, beds too flat not comfortable, morning staff friendly but later check in staff not, small room.

I liked the breakfast, the shower, the view from room, close to gare du nord Station, nice garden area, place to store luggage after check out.

Not recommended! Bad value for money. Should be priced at 50 euro max!!!

Everything. Room condition, tv doesn’t have 1 English Channel, shower is bad, old carpets, lack of light / windows etc.

Nothing much! Big disappointment!

Disappointing and horrible

Please post real pics on the website with correct information about the amenities in the room.

The room size was way too smaller than the pictures. Also, facilities like tea and coffee maker were missing in the room. Really disappointing stay and horrible stay.

A hotel for short sleep only.

Old. Not cleany looking. Smelly. No sound proof windows. Stinky bathroom. Squeeky doors. You have to deal with all of the sound outside. No airco means you have to open the window if its warm. But even closed its still quite thin.

Close to the station. Staff is nice. Could give some more smiles. Well mannered and good in english. 24h reception.

A decent hotel but very far from the main points of interest.

There was one receptionist who was very rude to both my friend and I and was not very helpful or friendly. He definitely made our experience unpleasant at times.

Two of the staff members were nice, the room was clean and the bed comfortable and the breakfast was good.

Hotel is old! Elevator in its last days. Small bed. Noicy train noice. Bad very very small and moldy. Toilet loose. Badroom smelly. Will not recomend this hotel to my Friends. And this hotel is under Booming.com standards.:(

Breakfast was great

it sucks staying at such hotel

room in the booking was much smaller and conjusted like a dormatory. we can't survive is such hotel more than 1 day

this hotel does not provide original bills to me. even after sending so many reminders they dont respond.

Good value for money, but one should be prepared that rooms are not renovated though clean enough.

The bathroom facilities might have been better. There was a smell from the toilette, so it was better to close the door to the bathroom while being in the room. The bath cabin is really small, one can wash there, but one should be very cautious. The equipment of the room is rather old.

Staff was very friendly and ready to help. The rooms are very clean.

Thanks for the breakfast,but it’s not a 3-stars hotel

The worst was that that the internet signal was really poor in our room and the tv was gone and the receptionist said that it was because “the bad weather” and it always happens.What????In Paris???In 2018???With rain you have no tv signal??!!!!He was very unkind when he explained to me that it was because the weather.The room was quite small.It was too noisy specially because the trains run along the hotel.

The best was the breakfast and the beds were comfortables.Also was clean.The breakfast staff was very nice and kind.

Very close to metro station, staff were nice and helpful,...

Noise from trains, very dirty windows and curtains, room are not as an the picture

Very close to metro station, staff were nice and helpful, new towels every day.

Below expectations

No kettle to make coffee /tea inside the room, only a small kettle on a small table next to the reception counter to make our coffee/tea. Bathroom was so very small !!

Friendly staff

When price and connecting public transport are major considerations the hotel is good option

The noise of the train early in the morning (no alarm required) and connecting wifi was weak and frequently interupted (had to login constantly)

The location near Gare du Nord was very handy, especially when you have only few day to explore Paris

It was a basic overnight stay between meetings, basic but...

It was a basic overnight stay between meetings, basic but clean. Tried to stay by gare du nord, but was a 10-15 min walk away. Breakfast was ok but the coffee machine didnt work when i went there so went to McDonalds instead

I started to cry when I step in to our hotel room..

Dirty hotel, rooms stinks like They were rotten, terrible location, big railway next to the hotel keeps loud noise all day night long. Idyllic backyard really was place where They kept garbage and trashes. On breakfast do not eat the meat.

Most horrible experience. Definitely not a 3 star hotel.

The first room they gave us, the carpet was wet and room smelly. Second room was next to the road, felt like we were sleeping on the road. We left after one night (even if booked for two)

Value for money

No mould in the bathroom

Wifi didn't connect and bathroom was very mouldy. Overall room was what we needed for a short break and in terms of getting around the rest of the city, it was ideal

Stay in Paris was lovely just hotel let it down

Hotel Shower toilet were very very small We were told we would pay at hotel but money taken out day after we book leaving us overdrawn with bank paying penalty fees

We're the hotel was Breakfast not bad

Avoid this place!

The room was small and smelled like mold at our arrival, the place is poorly maintained. The bottom part of the bathroom door was literally rotten, we had a socket with exposed wires and the sink was almost clogged. The toiled was dirty and so small that I could not sit strait, some of the towels stained. The shower's head was disgustingly dirty!

poor.

The fact that this wasn't a 3 star hotel as stated in the review. Stained bath and bedroom floors. Terrible bed and pillows.

Very convenient location. Easy access to tubes and Train station.

Convenience for the traveller who only needs to sleel

A couple of extra pillows

Very basic but had linen and towels which is a plus! Only one extra blanket and one extra pillow which doesn’t really work in a twin room.

The staff, the location and the size of the room with a view was outstanding!!! Will book again!!!

One set of towels...plastic glasses...minor....

Location is important to me first and then the overall facility...cleanliness and space....all met my expectations...

I left my Macbook inside the room when I went for a walk and when came back, my backpack was open and the computer was gone! I think it was an inside job since the door was opened with a card and nobody seemed to care or worry much about it! I went to the police to fill the complain and they told this is usual in this area. The hotel does not want to take the responsability and is not cooperating to solve this with their insurance company. Don't stay here! You'll get robbed!

Very poor staff behaviour.

Very poor staff behaviour...very small and dirty rooms...lift remained out of order...no staff to help bringinging luggage from 3rd flloor...very rude behaviour of staff

Excellent location and helpful staff but could do with some small improvements.

The room was very small, the bathroom had a miniature bathtub which wasn't very clean and they don't provide a slippers for the bathroom. The free breakfast every morning was substandard, only few items and no fried or hot items ie beans, fried eggs etc.

Very helpful and polite staff members, great location and the hotel allowed us to leave our suitcases in the hotel after checking out and come and collect it just before coming back to London, this helped a lot as we got to make the most of our last day in Paris.

Don't go there. This is not a 3 star hotel and could never be rated as such

Fire extinguisher lying on the corridor floor. Room less than 1 star. A side table with a chair that cannot come out as it would hit the bed. A small chair pushed in where the cloths would hang on the 2 coat hangers provided. The drains stank and had not been cleaned. the carpet was filthy. Photos show a lovely room. Perhaps 20 years ago but chipped furniture. A phone with wires disconnected. Reception said no phones worked. Toilet constantly ran and told there was no one to help. Mouldy shower curtain not screen, radiator that had no protection so burnt and all heating is turned off at night. Location is near the the station but directly across from the railway tracks so there is noise. cheap price but really poor

Cheap and cheerful with a perfect location. no frills but adequate for my needs

my double room was basic which was fine however the bed was very noisy and squeaky. i looked underneath it and noticed the bed frame was broken. our neighbors had a squeaky bed also and as the walls were thin we had the "pleasure" of hearing their extra curricular activities for a period of time

location of hotel is only a short 5 minute walk from gare du nord. the main train and metro station in paris. hotel reception staff were very nice and pleasant. wifi is free and available in all rooms. signal strength was solid.

I would like to add that Bruno was indeed a helpful staff on our first day of checking in.

To my surprise, there was no electric kettle for each room. This affected how we can consume hot water from.

The water heater was good, and spacious closet for hanging coats and clothes.

Average stay.

1. Room was a little run down and not as expected from the pictures e.g. was expecting a double bed and got two single beds pushed together 2. No toothpaste provided, one lamp didn't work 3. Could hear loud music from another building

Easy check in and out. Walking distance to Gare du Nord and other metros - easy to move around to places.

Good Location but The room and bathroom are small.

No tea or coffee facilities in room, wifi very slow and sometimes cannot be connected. Since my next train will be at 8 am on the next day, Try to communicate with the receptionist to have earlier breakfast but the answer is the cook will only come at 7 am to prepare the breakfast. Very small room and bathroom.

The location is near to train station. walking distance about 10-15 minutes.

The most what I like is the staff at reception on the Day I...

The way to hotel is quite dark at night

The most what I like is the staff at reception on the Day I arrived on 6 Dec2016. He is excellent ,very helpful and make me impressive to continue my stay at this hotel.

Worst dirty grungy hotel I have stayed at in a long time.

This hotel is rated 3 stars, it was at best 1 star facility, the beds were hard, the carpets were old and stained, plaster was missing, and there was a lot of mold in the bathroom. I have photos. I had used bookings.com to book other 3 star properties in Paris and they were all great.

I was expecting better service

Wifi is very weak that i had to buy SIM card, i requested double bed and when I got there they said U have twin bed, its funny because receptionist said that not always what U see about hotel is true. It was very Akward to hear that from him. Lack of hot water in the shower, you can't tell when the water is hot to take shower, when i asked at the reception, he said there is nothin I can do, was very dissapointed. Cleaning ladies interupt you in the morning while sleep

The hotel was closer to the gare du nord which have accessibility to all you want from restaurents, malls and shopping centers and monuments places

The staffs knocked on the door before 9 AM to clean the room... Even after hanging "don't disturb" sign, staffs came in to clean the stuff while I was away for one hour. Privacy concern.

Location. Friendly staff at the entrance.

Horrible experience not expected in paris.

Very small rooms not recommended for family with toddlers and kids/stinky bathroom/dirty smelly carpts. only one person at the reception to help so you have to wait for your turn and that consumed alot of time. The receptionist was so rude that i had to yell at him to change my room or i will leave, Then i found out that they had deducted the full amount from my credit card before I arrived and that was not mentioned previously. Housekeepers were more helpful than the hotel staff. Our new room was okay but still I would never ever stay at that place again.

Nothing! The only positive thing that it's 10 minutes walk from th railway station.

Nice & Basic

Room was on the smaller side and very basic, toilet was tiny.

Few Metro Stations in close proximity. Could take a direct train from CDG to Gare du Nord. Staff was helpful. Close to tourist attractions.

It was the worst hotel I have ever been in. The only good thing was the administration.

The smell in the rooms was terible. A lot of hairs in the rooms. No shampoo in the bath. Trains will wake you up every morning because the hotel is 15 meters from the rails. Everything was dirty.

The only good thing was the administration. They were very pleasant and nice.

Poor conditions!!

It was outdated, shower didnt work, no hairdryer, unclean pillows, bed was fraying. We had 3 different rooms in the first 24 hours! Pictures look nothing like this hotel!!

The staff were friendly and did the best they could with the poor conditions of the hotel.

Would stay again for the convenience of it's proximity to the Eurostar terminal.

Avoiding groups of migrants.

I've been there several times without any problems. It can be noisy outside sometimes but as a rail enthusiast I can deal with it. It's fun watching the TGVs' pass under the bridge. I also like the cosmopolitan area in which it is situated.

A reasonably convenient place for a short stay, near gare du Nord

There were no coffee making facilities in the room (but you could go down to the lobby to get one there). My room was stuffy with the window shut and noisy with the window open...it was right above a noisy intersection and the trains from the main Line stations could be heard through the daytime (luckily there was a gap through the night) It was a lot further from Gare du Nord than I had expected.

It was quite near a couple of Metro stations and reasonably close to Gare du Nord Train Station. I did find a small family run supermarket near gare du Nord. The staff members were helpful and there was an extensive rack of tourist brochures.

Noisy because of the train station Dirty carpet Small room Dirty curtains No closet or cabinet whatsoever Bad smell from the toilet

Good location Friendly staff Clean bed & bathroom

DO NO STAY HERE

bed bugs

The hotel has a hygiene problem, massive damp which mean he entire interior smells disgusting. The ' restaurant ' is dirty with old towels on the floor and mould to stop water leaks.

Go for a short stay

Only 1.5 to 2 stars hotel instead of the advertised 3 stars. Shower area only 2 feet x 2 feet.

1. Near two main train stations. 2. 24 hrs coffee n tea at the reception area.

The ad lies to us

It was discussting it is not next to train no satellite tv lies it smells have been with booking.com for a long time not happy with u Australians do not go there

Better than average

The wifi connection was horrible and they need better maintenance culture for the roooms.

Location was great, the best location for me a great neighbourhood.

Would not stay here again, it was not worth the price paid.

The only furniture apart from the bed was a desk which was badly scratched. Nets and curtains were poor. The carpet was very badly stained.

The staff were friendly. The Metro was very close.

The rooms were miniscual and the shower was mouldy.

The rooms were miniscual and the shower was mouldy. I doubt if a plump person could get into the shower round the basin. Maintainance was poor. We werent very impressed.

Good stay in small smelly room

The room especially the bathroom smelt mouldy. The carpets were old and looked dirty even thought they had been vacuumed. The Internet was very hit and miss sometimes it worked sometimes nothing. Room small and cramped. Our door was hard to lock and was open one of the days upon our return which was a worry

Staff were helpful. Easy walk to metro and Gare du nord and Gare d est.

We arrived about 9 pm to check in and found only 1pillow in...

We arrived about 9 pm to check in and found only 1pillow in room Went to reception to ask for another pillow ,waited an hour and no pillow came so went to reception an hour later to be told no pillows available as all rooms full! Also room was right on the street and very noisy Close to train station though

Hotel is okay for a very short stay only

1. Carpet & net curtain in the room were dirty (flooring would be a better option) 2. Pillows were extremely soft 3. Shower very small & shower head faulty 4. No plug sockets near the head of the bed 5. Suspicious characters in the area at night

1. I liked the close proximity of the hotel to Gare du Nord (10 mins walk) 2. Friendly hotel staff including concierge & cleaners 3. Lots of restaurants & food places nearby (by Gare du Nord)

OK if you are budget traveller.

We left this property because the room was stuffy and too hot without air-conditioning. The carpets were dirty. The location right next to the train tracks makes it quite noisy and the area was a bit rough.

All good apart from dirty old carpets

Old carpet, dirty of course because carpets do not suit public spaces, they get dirty with people bringing dirt on their shoes, carpets are extremely difficult to clean properly and get disgusting very easily.

We were lucky to have a room that had a bathroom with a window so that made the whole place nicer, however they urgently need to remove those horrible old carpets and replace them with some hard floor that would be easier to keep clean!! If they do then I will be definitely coming back.

Wouldn't stay here again

The area was uncomfortable and as 2 girls staying by ourselves we felt we needed to be home before it got dark. We arrived at about 8pm and we put our stuff in our room and quickly nipped out to grab some food. We felt vulnerable and had to rush back to the hotel as we felt unsafe. We therefore came back before it got dark every day. We expected noise as it's right by the train station but the window in our room wouldn't shut so we hardly slept that night, then in the morning when we showered it wasn't attached to the wall so we had to hold it and wash ourselves, also the towels are tiny. The Wi-Fi drops out constantly and cos we felt we had to be back early there wasn't alot to do at the hotel.

Staff were so nice and helpful with good access to the train station and central location to all tourist attractions. We did need to move rooms and they dealt with it quickly and efficiently. It's open 24 hours so you can check in at anytime.

Better when we moved rooms. Not worth the money

Our first room was awful. Toilet was infront of the shower. The meteo was under us so woke us up. Requested another room which was better but stains on carpet. Don't stay in room 4. No apology from staff and then found out room 4 is known to be the worst room.

The night manager was friendly. And our second room was better

Select this place if you want to stay close to the station. Skip it if you find better alternatives.

Too close to train tracks. Light sleepers are likely to have disturbed nights here with the constant rambling of trains across the road. The locality didn't feel very safe to walk to during late hours. Lack of air conditioning meant the room got quite warm during and we were forced to leave windows open when occupying the room. The place could use some shelves for storage as well as power points by the bedside.

Good sized room. 10 minutes walk from Gare Du Nord, RER (Magenta) and a Metro station. Rooms were reasonably neat and tidy. We opted for the breakfast option since there weren't any breakfast joints nearby. Breakfast spread here was basic and reasonable.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

A cheap hotel close to the station

There were plenty of stains on the dark carpet. I wore slippers just in case. Unfortunately, the hotel does not provide them so I had to use my own. The toilet and shower were small but clean. The neighbourhood may not be one of the best of Paris, but we weren't too bothered as it was a quick 10-minute walk to the Gare du Nord.

Close to the station, really good value for money for just €50. Staff were nice and helpful. The hotel is next to the railway, however, there are no trains during the night and the double glazed windows do a good job in keeping the room quiet.

Čista posteljnina in internetna povezava.

The room wasn't clean (floor, sink). It was old and demaged. We couldn't lock the door from the inside. At first we got an uncleaned, dirty room. When we asked for another one, nobody apologized for the trouble. I don't recommend the hotel and I think that the hotel doesn't deserve 3 stars.

Čista posteljnina in internetna povezava.

All good except for the old carpets (yuk). Friendly staff. Clean bathroom and clean linen..

This hotel needs to rip that old carpet NOW and my feedback would be ten times better! Both common areas and rooms need to replace these horrible carpets with hard floors and the whole place would look so much better, fresh and clean!

Very convenient location to Gare du Nord and the metro in general. Large window in room. Clean bathroom with basic essentials. Good, clean linen. Good TV. Staff friendly.

Okey

I would definitely invest in Satellite TV channels that are not in French but in some other languages (not all of us speak French). At the moment you have limited number of channels (about10-15) all in french language. The Wi-Fi is very poor and keeps disconnecting all the time.

As soon as you realise this is not 3-star hotel (in France always remove 1-star from the hotel rating) it’s not so bad. Very good location close to the rail station (Gare du Nord) and the metro (5-7 min walk Chateau-Landon). The bathroom was very small, room good size, clean and tidy. 24 hrs reception with very helpful people and 24 hrs unlimited tea or coffee at the lobby. A lot of restaurants in the area, supermarket, pizzas, etc.

Room facilities

The room could have been more spacious. The phone available in the room was not available and hence we needed to go physicaly to the reception everytime we needed something. There was no air in the room nor was there a provision of a fan. IN the first case, we were not provided with blankets until asked for.

Noisy!

Bathroom small shower dangerous needs a coat of paint both bathroom and bedroom chambermaids very good front desk mostly didn't know a lot! Would not recommend! Would stay somewhere else

Location lock box clean towels everyday !

Close to train station but very noisy

Location is very near to a busy train station so it is noisy all day long. No air-conditioning, had to leave the windows open when asleep, and the noise from train station was unbearable.

Staffs are friendly and helpful.

It was ok.

The only drawback for this property is the terrible noise coming from the trains passing by. Aside from this, it was good value for money. Also, air conditioning would be nice to have in the room for the summer months.

It was ok. Value for money

Convenient and inconvenient

The rooms are basic and shabby, although bed was comfortable and towels and bed linen were clean. Noise from the nearby main railway station is definitely an issue - try to avoid any room facing the main road. Breakfast was not always as described on the website - it depends on what stage the lady who stocks the buffet is at. A five night stay was a bit of a trial.

The reception staff were friendly and helpful. There are plenty of good eateries nearby and the Canal St Martin is worth the short walk for more restaurants and bars, mostly frequented by locals.

A good place to stay for a quick trip

A little outdated and a little dirty. The bathroom smelt of mould and our shower did not have hot water on our last night.

Really friendly staff always willing to help. Great location. A good place to stay for a couple of days.

Nice personal.

Smell of piss near Gare du Nord is realy worse, than I expected. This part of town has a lot of low social class people. When we arrived we saw a theft right in front of us just few hundred meter near the hotel.

Nice personal. Cozy and clean room. Close to public transport / city center.

The staff were friendly and spoke good English

The pillows and towels were small and the bed was quite hard. The breakfast is not worth €9.95 per person.

The staff were friendly and spoke good English

Not great but not as bad as other reviews state.

The room was very small although I hear this is quite normal in Paris. The carpet was stained and had the effect of making the room feel very shabby. It was very hot in the room. The lobby was quite shabby as well and the location could have been better.

The room was clean and remained clean throughout our 4 day stay. The view from our window was beautiful, the sacre du coeur cathedral. The television worked very well.

Don't plan to get any sleep

This is not a 70$ hotel, given the market it is located in. Paris is filled with hotels, and one could, easily, find a much better hotel for lest cost - in fact I'm staying in one as I write this. For me, that my major issue, the amount I paid for the experience I had. I will admit that, the rooms and lobby are a bit more modern than some, but the layout is a disaster. The hotel centers around an open courtyard. I am not sure if all, but many of the rooms are facing the courtyard. There was no AC, or it wasn't working effectively if there was, so all of the windows were open to stay cool. Now, you could hear every single noise made in the courtyard. I was woken up, very early each morning, by people talking outside my window. The first morning there was a gentleman, clearly on something, beat boxing and singing at the top of his lungs. Several customers complained, but it was too late, I was wide awake. They should really make a "no talking" between certain times rule, if you're going to smoke in the courtyard. The room was very tiny. The shower was so small that I could not reach around to wash my back - and I'm not too tall, and rather thin, inagine someone else. Overall, I think had I of paid 10-15 less I would not have been so upset about my experience, but this is not a good value at 70-75$.

The staff was very pleasant and helpful.

Theives

They are theivesm they stole 950 euros and 190 pounds not only from my room but from my neighbour room as well. They didn't call police and didn't help to file a complaint. Booking.com should.ban this hotel.

Nothing . They are theives. They stole 950 euros and 190 British Pound from my hotel room. And they didn't help me to call police. I suggest you all not to use this hotel.. Booking.com should ban this hotel

Browse Hôtel At Gare du Nord traveller photo gallery