Reviews of Timhotel Tour Eiffel 3 stars

11 Rue Juge, 15th arr., 75015 Paris, France

#1228 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

Yes , very very clean and comfortable .
    • Superior Triple Room

Yes , very very clean and comfortable .David and Sylvia were extremely helpful and I would strongly recommend this place to everyone . Close to the Eifell Tower , close to the metro ,in one single word Amzing Place to stay .

Great location near to the metro station, the area full of...
    • Comfort Double Room

The breakfast was okay I have had it once during my stay. they have the best croissant but I think the options are quite limited and it costs 13 Euro. Personally I would love to try the cafes near by and could cost me less.

Great location near to the metro station, the area full of cafes, supermarkets and restaurants and its only 15 minutes walking to Eiffel Tower. Amazing friendly staff, very comfortable beds, clean rooms with air-condition units. I stayed for 9 nights and definitely would book it if I visit Paris again.

Not an experience I will be repeating unfortunately
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

no towels in room - had to request them Wifi signal very week which caused significant issues sending work-related documents late at night reception for TV intermittent causing disrupted viewing aircon not very effective

Satisfactory - but expensive accommodation for bed-only stay.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Size of room. Hardly room to sit at table.

I know neighbourhood so location was good, especially round the corner from Dupleix station. Small room but contained what I needed. Entry key card unreliable (had to change at reception. Hotel, like all similar in Paris, would not have achieved a 3-star rating in the UK.

Nice clean hotel but horribly small corridors, bathrooms and toilet
    • Comfort Double Room

Had to pay at check-in desk although I prepaid online and had my paid receipt and showed to check in staff, but she insisted I did not pay and need to pay in full before check-in.

Clean hotel

Satisfactory
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Window wouldn’t close in bathroom Lift was tiny only fitting two people with no luggage Bathroom was tiny

Food was delicious and we ate loads Staff were very friendly and helpful Good location and excellent location for metro and Eiffel Tower Lots of restaurants on your doorstep Lots of shops to choose from and most places speak a little English

There is airport service (but he has to pick up other hotels...

Lift is very narrow.

There is airport service (but he has to pick up other hotels, you cannot choose your time easily.) There are many restaurant, supermarket and train station near by.

Never again - I wanted a hotel room and got a cell with open toilet door
    • Comfort Single Room

Room was around 10 m2, bed less than 2 m long. Bathroom was unacceptable: toilet could only be used with door open; not even a child would have managed to squeeze the legs between toilet and closed door. And imagine: this was a room which would have been rented out to 2 people ... There was a luggage rack, but putting it up barred the way to the window (so that you had to crawl over the bed for opening and closing the curtains. This is not a room, but a cell.

Close to venue of my meeting. City centre.

Excellent - nothing was ever to much to ask for
    • Comfort Double Room

All the food was fresh daily and there was a wide variety to choose from. 10 minute walk to the Eiffel Tower and two minutes to the metro. They also helped with how best to get where we wanted to go. Excellent all round - I would highly recommend staying here

EEEh.

Rooms are extra small. To the point where you laugh when you see it. Hallways and elevator minimalist. I have never seen anything like this. Hotel needs update. It should not be 3 star but 1. Mold in the shower. room service doesnt knock when the want to clean the room. Sign "do not disturb" doesnt mean anything. Breakfast is served till 10.30 but you are rushed if you come 10.10. No ice machine! Receptionists are not helpful when you ask about attractions or shopping spots. If I go to Paris again I will definitely pick different hotel.

Beds surprisingly comfortable. Good coffee. Price ok. Location very good.

Breakfast Croissants are good.
    • Comfort Single Room

Room extra small, hotel needs a serious update. It should not be posted as 3 stars, 1 would be definitely enough. But location is good. Close to Eiffel Tower and metro #6. Breakfast is decent, nothing special. I would pick different hotel. Lots of them around..

Breakfast Croissants are good. Coffee is good. Close to metro/subway. Close to Eiffel Tower - 10 min. walk.

Croissants were brilliant.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Booking.com :- I mistook the Booking-com email to continue the booking and ended up booking the hotel twice. I was unable to cancel and had to pay for tow double rooms! The fault in my opinion lies with booking.com, so be careful you don´t book twice.

Croissants were brilliant.

Do not stay here unless you expect only a 2 star hotel
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

We had the smallest room in hotel, then we asked to move they only had one room left which was in the foyer. We where told it could be a little noisy but it was the only room left so it was the one we chose. Very noisy indeed. Do not choose room 10. Our friends we travelled with had room 63 which really was very worse than ours it had a sewerage odour coming from the bathroom and when we all complained and said it was not exceptable we where handed a can of toilet spray and said that was the best they could do. Next morning no hot water and we where told it would be fixed that day. Then at breakfast the power went out this place really was having a bad week. Also the location of this hotel is right next door to a fish market and has a very strong smell of fish. Very horrible. We told the friends t staff lady that there is no way we could stay here the rooms are not at all what they are described on booking . Com.

Only good thing about the hotel is they did not charge us for canceling our booking

I enjoyed the breakfast and WiFi worked pretty quickly.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Since I was traveling with my 9 month Old daughter I had to buy another hotel room because it was against the rules to have more than 2 people in one room!

I enjoyed the breakfast and WiFi worked pretty quickly.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

• Comfort Double Room

The rest of the staff was rude. No fridge in the room. Don't loose your keycard or face a huge hassle. If you take an extra croissant for breakfast you'll have to pay for it. Don't expect any help for directions. Staff was rude, but it could be something french. I'm not used to the French scene.

The location was very near the Eiffel Tower. Breakfast buffet was nice. Cleaning crew was nice.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

Location is great, breakfast was okay, staff was friendly.
    • Comfort Single Room

The room of 100€/night is a size of a shoe box. You literally have to roll over the bed to get to another side of it, there is no passage. In the bathroom everything is so crumped and the sink is so small that it’s even difficult to wash your face without spraying your own legs with water. On top of that it is extremely noisy. You hear everything from outside, there is absolutely no difference whether you close or open the window. The street is very busy with couple of shops (e.g. fish shop) that have deliveries round 4:30 and you hear eve-ry-thing. Besides, there is no noise isolation with the other rooms or corridor and all of the doors are slumming. Even with earplugs it is very hard to sleep. Maybe some of the rooms are better than others, but a single room facing the street side is definitely the one to avoid! There are much better options out there for 100€/night.

Location is great, breakfast was okay, staff was friendly.

Great value for money!

Rooms were small and only one person could pass through the hallways. But despite it’s size, it had ample amenities. The designer was creative in making sure everything was provided for. Great value for money as location was great! Near metro, market & shops!

The view from room 66 was the best, we couldn't of asked...

The aircon didn't work in the main room and was blowing out hot air.

The view from room 66 was the best, we couldn't of asked for a better view.

room was clean and a good bathroom, close to Eiffel tower.
    • Comfort Single Room

front desk staff were not friendly or not welcoming or helpful two single beds joined together to form a double bed. the two beds were uneven in hight.

room was clean and a good bathroom, close to Eiffel tower.

• Comfort Double or Twin Room

The room and bathroom was quite small.Not much space to move around. Quite basic, but it was alright because we were out the entire day and just returned to the property to shower and sleep.

The property was easy to find. Close to a train station and the nearest tourist attraction was the Eiffel tour which is 2 stops away. Good restaurants nearby and a mini market within walking distance. Staff were quite helpful and also booked a taxi for us to the airport.

Very bad and will not stay again :-(

everything from the check-in process and time to the check-out process and time. The so called lift is very tiny that barely fit for 2 persons only. There is no safe in the room. Electricity went down more than once that you have to use the stairs!!!

The only good thing about the hotel is the location. The staff are trying to do their best with their limited power and resources.

Don't recommeded unless is the only thing you find, but if you want to be comfortable this is not it
    • Comfort Single Room

The bathroom was very uncomfortable, very tiny, size of the an airplane bathroom. Couldn't seat properly on the toilet (side ways) nor shower comfortable or brush my teeth. Elevator very tiny, barely fitted in it with bags.

Location is not bad at all, it was easy to get around, restaurants and some bars was near by, a grocery story was open very late at night. It saved me because I got some stuff to eat.

Misleading pictures, Hotel authority must shows the exact scenarios.
    • Comfort Double Room

Misleading pictures resultant in a lot of dissatisfaction. Room picture shows Eiffel tower view from the room but nothing we get like that.

Not worth for money. No AC. was difficult to stay.

Tim Hotels, never more.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The size of accommodations is ridiculously small, including bathroom. It was Really hot and the apartment just have a small window, No a/c, No fan! We took a good amount of time trying to figure out how to survive in that cubicle for 3 days without bumping each other, where to open luggage, where to place all the stuff they keep on the bed like duvet (summer!!!)... The afternoon receptionist, a Very Nice young man named Joseph made all the difference calming us down and lending 2 fans to us. They're lucky having him there.

I arrived and was informed by a very kind young lady Flavia...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

I arrived and was informed by a very kind young lady Flavia that my night cruise was postponed she made some calls and found a solution. I paid for my room was given a key so far so good went up in a small elevator to the room the room was simple to my surprise there was no remote for the ac. I looked inside the ac to see if it could start manually it was very dirty . I called the reception and was explained that there is no ac if I wanted I could get a Fan ? I think if they would have said that before I checked in that would have been better then go and find out. I asked for another room and was told by the manager that they dont have any ac in the rooms I was flabbergasted as I clearly just saw a ac in the room. She said its not advertised that they have ac After a lot of funny-feeling excuses she told me that she understood and could book another hotel for me around the corner . She said I would get my money back in 7 working days as it was paid via maestro so lets see that would be in three days. I arrived in the Little Louvre and slept like a baby in a clean ac cooled room Love Paris Love traveling but ac in the summer a must

New, nice location but very hot in the summer
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

No air conditionating in the summer is a hell. Too small room. No space for nothing. The lift is very small too

Nice and new. Great location very close to Eiffel Tower

Good location, good value for money. small and a bit too basic but clean and very friendly staff.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The bed was broken on one side so it sloped which meant you slid off the bed if you were lying to far out which wasn't not very pleasant. The room was very small. There was no aircon so it was very hot but luckily we could open the window so we were ok.

Good location and reasonable value for money. clean and everything we needed. breakfast was good and staff very nice.

Excellent location, but doesn't work for people who need a Air Conditioner in the room
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

- No AC in the rooms, but they provide you with a fan on demand - Very very small rooms with extremely compact bathrooms

- excellent location, just 2 stations or 15 mins walk from Eiffel Tower - some good restaurants, super markets, fruit vendors very close by - train station is just 2 mins away - hotel staff is very supportive

Not worth the amount paid
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The room was not the one shown during booking.when checked they said that room is not available. It wasn't one facing Eiffel Tower n it was a very small n cosy room.

Staff were helpful and friendly.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Room very tiny no air con and although a fan was provided it took up so much room you could hardly get in the bathroom. The bathroom was too small to turn round in!

Staff were helpful and friendly. Rooms very clean and towels changed daily. Location excellent for metro, shops, weekly market and evening stroll to the tower or Trocadero. Plenty of reasonable places to eat all close by, as well as good boulangerie cheese shops, supermarket and fruit stalls.

Perfect location: close to Eiffel tower and metro station
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Location of the hotel was perfect. We need only few minutes to reach Eiffel tower. Staff were really helpful, polite and friendly. Room was clean and well decorated, sadly it was really small.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Mixed review

The sewerage smell throughout our room was offputting. We were given a tin of air freshener to deal with it as there were no other suites available and the other rooms were a lot smaller. They couldn't get anyone in to look at the problem during the 5 nights we were there, which was unfortunate.

The view was amazing from our room on the top floor.

• Comfort Double or Twin Room

The size of the elevator and the size of the bathroom

Good hotel, good location, but it didn't offer breakfast. The elevator and the bathroom are really small.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

Perfect location

Elevator was small but I took the stairs most of the time. It was broken the first day there, but fixed the next. My poor daughter and son in law had to carry three 40 lb. suit cases up 6 flights of stairs. There was 3 of us so we had to use the fold out sofa wasn't so comfortable, but above average for a pull out. The other bed was marvelous. The room smelled kind of musty through the AC vent. Someone lost the remote to it and they never gave us another one. The hand controls on the unit didn't work so well. On our 4th day there Chantel in the restaurant was not very friendly and did a poor job managing the food and beverages. Breakfast ended at 10:30 and several people walked in at 10:00. There was no milk, coffee, several food items were out. It took her 15 minutes to restock everything. All the other staff were great!

We stayed in room 66 on the 6th floor. We booked 4 months in advance and I was lucky enough to get it, being the only room in the hotel with a full Eiffel tower view from our room which was very important to us, especially for the price. We had 2 balconies which was nice especially with the doors open. Breakfast was very good...breads, cereals, hard boiled eggs, yogurts, cold ham and turkey cold cuts, cheeses, juices and coffee. The croissants and crepes were really good. The hotel is literally a 2-3 minute walk to the Metro (Duplex) stop which was also important to us. I can't speak of the other rooms. A lot of the reviews c/o the rooms being too small, but that Europe unless you want to spend a fortune and book at somewhere like the Hyatt. I'm very particular about comfort and we really didn't have a lot of room for suit cases, but we managed! Take if from me who is very particular, this is not very important. We literally were gone 12 hours a day and just had a very convenient breakfast and slept here! I loved the area and I highly highly recommend the hotel and room 66! Thanks Tim hotel for giving us a great vacation!

the room was so clean,the sheets and the towels too.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

the room was so small that two people barely fit in it. the elevator is so small which makes it difficult if you're traveling with luggage.

the room was so clean,the sheets and the towels too. the staff was friendly and provided cookies,coffee and green tea for free

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Nice location nice staff fantastic shower
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The fact that I booked a Eiffel Tower view through yourselves and had it confirmed only to be told it was not available Very disappointed with that

The shower was fantastic the staff were nice

Great place to stay near Eiffel tower
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Noisy sometmes at night and can't open the windows because people can see you from the garden area or someone can get in to your room from the windows

Near the train station and Eiffel tower. I stayed in the room at the first floor. Noisy somtimes when guests come to check in but the room is newly renovated and get more space for bathroom.

Ideally located and fits the price
    • Comfort Single Room

I had to always have the receptionist come and open the main door for me when coming in from outside, there doesn't seem to be a key or access mechanism for main door to use from outside, but they were always there all the time.

Location is perfect, walk distance from Dupleix metro, 10 min walk from Eiffel tower.. Any closer is only going to get more costly.. ideal for the price and location. Friendly staff.. right from reception to the janitors

Good location, bad room
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The pictures on booking.com are a bad reflection of the rooms, they were tiny and had no view of the Eiffel Tower dispute being in the pictures and requesting a view!

It was clean

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Good location but wouldn't stay again.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Staff were rude and unhelpful. Rooms are so close together we could here other people coming and going/ slamming doors throughout the night. Photos show a view of the Eiffel Tower however this would not be possible at all. Also corridors are very small and we're full of rubbish and laundry bags each day, both in the morning and late afternoon.

Location. Close to metro and only a 10 minute walk from Eiffel Tower.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Small rooms in great location
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The room was small and it was difficult to open a suitcase in the small space between the bed and the wall. We had stayed before, so were prepared

The location is wonderful as its authentic middle class Paris. Its close to tourist areas, but the neighborhood is very local

• Reviewed: 30 March 2017

not bad location
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

the worst stay ever the smell of the bathrooms i hated every sec. in this hotel , for family's plz stay away from this awful hotel , not helpful staff at all ... not going to stay there no matter what ... the WORST ...

not bad location

Comfortable place near Eiffel Tower
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Our room was too small. No view from the window too.

Location is the best part about this hotel. 2 mins walk from nearest metro and 7 mins walk from the Eiffel Tower. Staff was very friendly & helpful

Long weekend
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

First night First night we were staying in the handicapped room. It was a disaster, being noisy due to the loud doors, discussion at the reception, etc. Cardboard walls, paper doors, too sensitive motion detector for the lighting. Other days We got another room, which was quiet. It was very small, with a tiny bathroom which had no active ventillation. The elevator was small and stinky, as well as the corridors.

Croissant in the lobby, coffee and tea in the room, close to the Eiffel Tower.

Shower was lovely
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Bed was rock solid Asked for some more milk and the receptionist brought some up and there was 2 tiny cartons so we had to go and buy some more from the shop Bathroom was absolutely tiny Towels were tiny No English channels on TV Receptionist was moody

Shower was lovely The location was nice as close to Eiffel Tower

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

Fantastic!!!
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Breakfast room is small, sometimes no spare tables

The bed and shower were amazing. Best shower and sleep I've had in months. Location was perfect 10 mins walk from the Eiffel Tower and 1 min to the metro. Nice, clean and great location, would definitely return

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

The location was excellent - a 10 minute walk to the Eiffel...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The room was Too tiny for 2 people. It was uncomfortable to try and walk around.They charged Too much for such a tiny room.

The location was excellent - a 10 minute walk to the Eiffel Tower.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Great value a
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The rooms are really small, but that's reflected in the price

Really close to the Effiel Tower, lots of great places to eat nearby. Great value for money

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

Worst hotel I have ever stayed in
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

This is by far the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. I took my partner to Paris for her birthday and initially saw this hotel as a real bonus to our trip. Paris was absolutely amazing and we had a fantastic time but the hotel was a real let down! On arrival we were not met with the warmest of greetings. I was made to pay for my room before I had even checked in, which I thought was weird as you usually pay for your stay when you depart, but what annoyed me the most was having been made to pay on arrival, this meant that my girlfriend saw the value I had paid for the room which I was very disappointed with as the whole trip was a surprise, this is more of a personal gripe but still I wasn't very happy. When we arrived we had one large suitcase and 2 hand luggage suitcases, the lift was beyond belief, there was no way I was fitting 3 suitcases into the lift plus me and my partner. I barely managed to squeeze into it on my own and I'm not the biggest of people. This meant I had to leave my partner at the reception with the bags as we were on the 4th floor and she would not get into the lift and I don't blame her! I then had to struggle with all of the cases up 4 flights of stairs as they would not fit into the lift! I feel that considering the average couple would be in possession of atleast 2 suitcases this was far from practical! I paid for the superior double room as I wanted to make it extra special and they looked far bigger in the pictures than the standard rooms and the superior rooms boasted a bath which would have been a nice addition, well to say the least I wish I hadn't of bothered when we entered our room it looked nothing like the pictures at all! It was ridiculously small and was a real struggle for even me to move around comfortably let alone me and my partner! It also did not have a bath as per the pictures when I selected the room!

The only good thing about this property was its location

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Ok plase to stay for 1 or 2 nights
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

our room was not ready even when we arrived two hours late due to airport issues(no train), they advertise the hotel with views to the Eifel tower and they do not have any room like that, very small rooms, the elevator fits only one suitcase and 2 people at a time

location, staff was nice

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Short stay for a couple
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

We saw that refurbishment was going on but there were areas on our rooms celing that could be fixed. However room was generally nice.

The room although small was very cosy. Great location, loads of restaurants around and walk away from attractions and transport.

• Reviewed: 3 December 2016

Loved my stay value for money
    • Comfort Single Room

Wifi signals were good only at few spots in the room.

Excellent hotel ideal location and value for money. Fully trained staff everything was systematic and felt best service the moment i steped in to the property till i left.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

Our room was absolutely beautiful.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Our room was absolutely beautiful. We had the most wonderful view of the Eiffel Tower and the room was very clean and tidy, well presented throughout. Great location for sightseeing and staff very friendly and approachable.

• Reviewed: 3 November 2016

It's okay if you're on a budget but want to be close to the Eiffel!
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Room was extremely small and uber could never find us, almost missed flight. Too pricey for the size of room. Was my birthday and hoped I would get a room with an Eiffel Tower view as shown on the advert but didn't get.

Staff were helpful and clean hotel

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

Mother & child weekend
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The door was not very sound proof...not a very big issue since the other guests where calm ones, but it could have been a problem with louder guests!

The rooms are nice and comfortable - small, yes, but this is Paris! The location is excellent, the neighbourhood are quiet but still close to everything. I went with my 11 yr old son and this hotel was perfect for us. Good breakfast that was free for children under 12, nice staff.

Its located near the Eiffel tower
    • 2 Adjacent Rooms

The day we arrived it was very hot and to our surprise there was no air conditioning. Not only that we had to take fans by ourselves which was not nice. Elevator was too small and it was broken most of the time. Bathroom of one of our rooms was too small that an adult can't even sit on it

Its located near the Eiffel tower

• Reviewed: 8 September 2016

Generally disappointed. Only the location is good, the hotel itself is disappointing.
    • Comfort Single Room

- Cleanliness (There are some small bugs in the bed and on the floor), ALWAYS BAD SMELL and high humidity in the toilet (No ventilation, no windows) - Veryyyyy small rooms (I have to jump over the bed to access the balcony door which cannot be totally opened because it's very close to the bed :D ) - Very bad quality of toilet kit (shampoo, body lotion) and very little quantity of them are provided. - No Air-conditioning.

Location, only location. (It takes about 3 minutes walking to reach Dupleix station, 12 minutes to Eiffel tower)

• Reviewed: 5 September 2016

Great location but smely toilet
    • Comfort Single Room

The cleanliness. The room had a funny smell the minute I walked in and it stayed during my 5 nights. Also, the toilet broke which took 2 days to fix.

The location was ideal. Close to most landmarks

• Reviewed: 5 September 2016

The hotel is too bad ..when I come to Paris again ,I am not going to spend my visit in Tim hotel
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The staff is very bad ..The rooms aren't comfortable.they are too narrow. There are many insects when u open the window.there is no air conditioner ..u have to take a fan by yourself on ur arrival because there is no porter to help u ..The staff is too bad and unhelpful..They don't try to comfort or care about the guests

I would like its location because it's in the city centre and near from Eiffel Tower

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

In general a great location

Very hot when we visited in end August. No air conditioning not even any fans. Upon requesting from reception we could only get two small table fans and we had three rooms. Could not sleep due to heat.

The Staff attitude, Cleanliness and Location

• Reviewed: 29 August 2016

Great Location nearby Eiffel Tower!
    • 2 Adjacent Rooms

Very compact rooms and toilets.

Clean rooms and Wifi is good. Has the basic amenities in the room and toilet.Hotel is at walkable distance to Eiffel Tower. Has lots of restaurants, shops, metro stops and mini marts nearby.

• Reviewed: 29 August 2016

Better options in the same area, this is more like a hostal!!!!
    • 2 Adjacent Rooms

Room extremely tiny!!! Toilet beyond small that you could barely seat at the toilet bowl! If you are a big person definitely will not fit in that toilet. AC was not working, elevator also very small.... the services are very basic, it is more like a hostal. In addition to the breakfast they offer, there is nothing besides a vending machine, they do not even have ice available or a "business" area where for you to print reservations or tickets. They advertised as "joining" rooms and they do not have that. The rooms are next to each other.

The location, just around the corner from the metro station.

• Reviewed: 27 August 2016

Worst hotel in my Europe tour.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The mean hotel staff, pathetic service & cramped rooms. They cheat you and charge extra for service you haven't taken.

One of the worst hotels with mean staff. Wouldn't recommend to anyone in any situation.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2016

Great location, friendly and helpful staff.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Lift very very small. First room I was given was very small and hot, not air at all and could not open the window. Requested a different room and it was not a problem at all, second room was lovely and very comfortable.

Very close to the eiffel Tower and metro station. Staff was great, very helpful and really went out of their way to help. Very clean and friendly.

• Reviewed: 17 August 2016

Terrible
    • 2 Adjacent Rooms

No Airconditioner, small lift. We had two adjacent rooms, and my room was smelling like s#@t. When I told the receptionist about this, she surprisingly gave me a "room spray" and asked me to talk to the manager next day. Interestingly, the manager was on holidays from the next day :). Dear employees, please learn how to deal with your customers and try to know your manager's working schedule; a room fragrance is not a solution by the way. Thank you for ruining my trip and clothes.

• Reviewed: 17 August 2016

Not bad, but not good either.

There are no suites big enough to fit my family of 5. The AC was broken during a heat wave for our entire stay, the unit looked as though it hadn't been serviced for its entire lifetime. The beds were of mediocre quality. The lift is extremely small and could only fit one or two people with luggage. The common areas are in desperate need of renovation, the carpets were filthy and the stairs creaked with every step. The spacing of the second room with the pull out bed was so cramped it was impossible to open the door to the balcony while the bed was extended. We also rented an additional room that was not renovated like the one suite we stayed in, the bath in this room was damaged as was much of the tile on the wall, none of this affected the functionality just know that not all the rooms are as nice as the ones in the pictures.

The location of this hotel is pretty good, its entrance is in a bit of an alley and off the beaten path but is still very close to the Eiffel Tower, metro line, and laundry. The view from the 6th floor is also excellent and the staff are very fluent in English and make efforts to help you when possible. Our one suite was also clean and had been freshly renovated.

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

Good location, fair value for money.
    • 2 Adjacent Rooms

Rooms are tiny, but I guess you can expect that in Paris. Staff were courteous, but not more.

Location is good. Room is clean and bathroom is newly renovated. Price is fair.

• Reviewed: 6 August 2016

Excellent location- clean and v friendly.

Everything g was great!

Beautiful and excellently located hotel. Had a small problem first night with noise "above" us. We were in a basement room. I asked to be moved and it was no problem whatsoever. Staff were very apologetic and understanding. Extremely helpful throughout our entire stay.

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

Very accessible location,staff are helpful
    • 2 Adjacent Rooms

Did not sleep well,room is hot,could have been better if there is airconditioning,lift is too small,can only take one personwith one luggage..toilet also too small

Good location,close to Eiffel Tower and metro station

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

Good stay
    • 2 Adjacent Rooms

Rooms were too hot. There was no air conditioning. Not enough cool air fans for staff to give out. During summer suggest fans are put in all rooms for you to use if you wish.

Rooms were comfortable. Ensuite facilities were modern and very clean. Hotel staff friendly.

Great hotel next to Eiffel Tower

The elevator broke down.

Great location, very central to the Eiffel Tower. Bathroom was beautifully renovated.

Great location, small rooms, malfunctioning elevator at night
    • Comfort Twin Room

Very small room and even smaller bathroom. Elevator was busted three nights out of five.

Location was excellent

Good location and remarkable staff

Good location and remarkable staff

2 bathrooms
    • Superior Triple Room

Very compact room

2 bathrooms

The location of the hotel is excellent, there was also a...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The location of the hotel is excellent, there was also a very social staff