Reviews of Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel 4 stars

18 Avenue De Suffren, Entrée au 22 rue Jean Rey, 15th arr., 75015 Paris, France

#462 of 1,602 hotels in Paris

• Reviewed: 21 October 2018

A must for someone visiting Paris for the first time!
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

Didn’t love the restaurant’s dinner menu. Appreciated their wine list though.

That view! Wow!!! Definitely splurge and get a room with a view. The bed was a dream as was the shower.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

Convenience to tourist location was the main selling point.
    • Classic Queen Room with Garden View

My bed was bad. The carpet inside my room was dirty. The breakfast food I paid for with my room charge was not good at all. Meats were under cooked. Taste was bland. Last in room dinner I ordered had to be sent back. It was very bad.

The location was very good. The staff was pleasant. Breads were very good.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Next to attractions but really sub-standard and not even a three star hotel.
    • Superior King Room - Eiffel Tower View

Check in and check out was a complete disaster. Unorganized, unprepared, had a difficult time speaking English. Did not share or explain to us that a marathon would completely shut down access to the hotel and taxi/shuttle could not gain access the day of checkout. We had to drag luggage a half of mile down the road and try to find a ride to the airport. Not good for two military retirees that are disabled. Staff just didn’t care and were overwhelmed themselves. The room was very small and carpet was dirty. Bed was okay.

View

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

Paris Pullman
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

Checking in - confusion from porter who didn’t enter our security payment on file -thank god i had kept the receipt ! Door swipe card that wasn’t working to room after 3 seperate incidents door lock had to be arranged to be changed entirely. Security staff gentleman was prompt to try to correct each time , main reception lady lovely sadly I didn’t get her name , amazing eye makeup though she was stunning and easy to understand as she corrected our original check in mix up, couldn’t fault her English Most helpful

Excellent location to Eiffel Tower

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Will stay again. Excellent
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

I cant think of anything everything was as expected or better.

This was an amazing hotel. We had paid a little extra for a view of the Tower. Well worth it the view was breathtaking myself and my partner will never forget the experience. Staff were fantastic will definitely be staying again.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Amazing view of Eiffel Tower.
    • Deluxe Twin Room - Balcony with Trocadero and Eiffel Tower View

Amazing view of Eiffel Tower. Spacious, clean and very comfortable room. It’s not the easiest to get to. Not efficient in their check in and check out process too. And you still have to pay extra for breakfast in an expensive hotel like this?!

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Spacious room , comfortable bed
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

The glass of the balcony was shattered , No chairs in the balcony , the safe was not working properly so i had to go to the security , the security’s attitude was terrible , the room service were bad always late , i had to call them 3 times to get ice and 2 times to get a toothbrush

Spacious room , comfortable bed

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

• Superior Twin Room with Eiffel Tower View

Great location. Staff were kind and let us use the spa to freshen up until our room was ready. Bag drop was helpful. Breakfast is not included in the room but there are plenty of great places nearby should you want a pastry instead. We had a great view of the tower, worth the additional cost in our opinion. It is a touristy location but due to this taxis are always at the front door ready.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

You can't beat the location - one block from the Eiffel Tower - made up for any shortcomings!
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

No one ever told us there was complementary coffee and croissants at the entrance to the restaurant. Found out on my own the next morning. The check in got a little harrowing. We did an early check-in and had to leave our bags with the desk out front b/c the room was not ready. When we came back they had a hard time locating two of our bags b/c the clerk never labeled them. Fortunately, they found them in the manager's office later on. The room and shower and "balcony" could stand a remodeling and not what I would call a 4/5 star room.

The location was great and the staff was very helpful for the most part.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Overall it was a pleasant stay.
    • Twin Room with Balcony and Garden View

There was a problem with fire alarm on last day of my stay which happened twice, very disturbing but manager personally apologized and offered discount for that night. Subway station was near but you need to change line to get to major attractions. However RER station was close so it was good for going to Versalles.

Breakfast was delicious specially compared to other 4star hotels in Europe and staff were friendly and attentive. Rooms were relatively big and comfortable. Interconnecting rooms were great for us since we were a family. Garden view rooms was okay but if I could have better rate I would definitely stayed at rooms with Eiffel tower.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Garden area view was good & room was nice & clean. The location is perfect & close to attractions.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The Hallways and the rooms are NOT Air Conditioned to USA Standards. The room took hours to Cool once we arrived and had to leave the A/C on Maximum entire time. Also, each time we Opened our Room door and left, the HEAT or Non Air Conditioned Hallways leading to elevators was Extremely warm - 30 Celsius. Also, there was NO ICE Machine with a Mini Bar in the room. That would have been helpful.

The location of hotel & service was great. Also room service was great when we ordered.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

I had the great stay.
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

There are a lot of issues in my toillete, it smells like septic tank. The toillete sink doesnt drain well. The toilette bowl would not flush, called and they fixed it. I smell Cigarette Smoke even with the doors closed.

I had the great stay. Staff are extremely helpful, friendly and accomodating. Great location. My balcony is overlooking the tower. A lot of taxi cabs outside.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

It was good but could be better
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

Check in was slow and time wasting and keys didnt work all the time but overall very good but expect alittle bit more as you pay so much

The view was amazing the gym was useful and location was perfect the staff were very nice and always willing to help

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Location and first timer in Paris, we were so happy to see...
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The hotel’s carpet needs more clean, fridge is not very cold and gym is so hot after exercise.

Location and first timer in Paris, we were so happy to see Eiffle tower in the room

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Overall the hotel is a great location.
    • Suite Trocadero - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

There was a couple of facility issues in the room we stayed in. The sink in the smaller bathroom was leaking at the bottom so we were not able to use. The bathroom with the shower the handle to turn the water was broken and was difficult to use. We had issues with the mini bar for some reason it locked on us during our stay. We also didn’t have a good experience with the workers in the evening at the front desk when we called for extra blankets. They said room service will provide them for us and they never showed up. We called again and they had communicated wrong information from the beginning saying that room service isn’t available.

The space of the room was great and the view from the balcony was breathtaking.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Overall, very good! Hi
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

Having to check in at 15:00 Hrs when our train arrived at 08:30 - no bathroom facilities for several hours.

Room comfort, cleanliness, location, food they served was very good.

Good location near the tower.
    • Classic Room with a king bed - Balcony - Garden View

Not many options for vegans at the breakfast and their restaurant too. Waiting too long for check-in and check-out. Not much information given at the check-in, in regards of their provided services (wi-fi etc).

The location is great, spacious room and comfy bed.

good view nearby the tower,
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

staffs are lazy, when i need somethings, the call centre allo slow respons, after i have call many times to remain them, at the end no respon and no body come to get to help....empty respons..

good view nearby the tower, good location..

Excellent location and very helpful staff
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

Only downside was that the TV didn’t work. Only went to put it on towards the end of our stay but it didn’t work. On a positive the hot were quick to respond to try and rectify the problem.

The hotel is in an excellent position for Eiffel Tower and metro. Clean and comfortable rooms. Great selection of food at breakfast. Staff very helpful and friendly. We had a phone buddy in the room which could be taken out with you when site seeing. Very handy for maps.

Beautiful Paris
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

The checking in and out were very tedious and can be improved . Nothing else negative comes to mind.

Excellent location and very comfortable rooms with a large shower. Breakfast was excellent and I would rate it among the best that I have enjoyed anywhere in the world. Very helpful staff and an abundance of taxi's available at entrance.Beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower from our balcony.

Wonderful stay at the Pullman. Paris at its finest.
    • Classic Room with a king bed - Balcony - Garden View

I can't think of anything.

Our room was comfortable, the location was great, the breakfasts were fantastic. I also really liked the hotel restaurant called the Frame. They served salads fresh from their garden, of which we had a view of from our room. When the hotel describes a room with a garden view, they mean it.

It was close to everything
    • Deluxe Twin Room - Balcony with Trocadero and Eiffel Tower View

When it was time to check out. Three times staff came into our room to see if we had gone. Check out time is 12:00 we left at 10:30 it was like they were pushing us out. But we could check in until 2:00 cause our room wasn’t ready go figure

It was close to everything

The close proximity to the Eiffel Tower.
    • Classic Room with a king bed - Balcony - Garden View

The manager and staff are not helpful. The food in the restaurant is over cooked. The room are not cleaned properly.

The close proximity to the Eiffel Tower.

nice yet expensive stay with a grat view of both the garden and Eiffel Tower
    • Classic Room with a king bed - Balcony - Garden View

i made a mistake and booked two rooms which cheaper than a family room, based on that the hotel gave me two separate rooms so be careful also there is a policy at the hotel that for security reasons only 3 persons are allowed in a room

the view from my room was really nice both the garden and the Eiffel tower. make sure to grab rooms in the x30s

Excellent breakfast .
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

1. Only 1 complaintary water bottle for family room !!! 2. Slow chick in. 3. Bathroom sinks nearly blocked . They should treat family rooms differently

Excellent breakfast .. near Eiffel tower

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

They sheeting on me when I bought Disneyland Paris tickets.
    • Classic Room with a king bed - Balcony - Garden View

They sheeting on me when I bought Disneyland Paris tickets. There is one women here name is Adlien she was very rooted with me she didn’t explain to me the issue and she only ask for money. It will be last time in this hotel again

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Great location, perfect view
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

No furniture to sit out on the balcony which was disappointing as it made it a bit of a waste.

Balcony view was amazing however there is no furniture to sit out which was disappointing. This was however made up for by the fact the rest of the trip -view, location, staff were all excellent!

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

The view was amazing
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

This was our final location before going back home and we were excited about staying here the most because of the location and we got a expensive room but I have had better service at a cheap backpackers than here the staff at the front desk was super rude and not helpful at all I went down multiple times and one of the staff spoke down towards my girlfriend and later made her cry she wanted to leave and just go somewhere else. I went down another time just asking about the speaker in our room doesn’t work and one of the staff couldn’t understand me so he said just go back to my room and they will call me on the phone so I waited in my room and of course no call or knock on the door to come fix it, and just some other little things like this that made us feel like we were not welcome and didn’t belong here which is a shame because it is a beautiful place but run by people that think they are better then you and don’t know that they are in a customer service business.

The view was amazing

Good location and spacious room with balcony
    • Classic Room with a king bed - Balcony - Garden View

Long queues at check in and out, front desk is so slow you need to allow 45 mins to an hour queue for check in or out. I didn't like that every morning and afternoon I saw long queues

Good location and spacious room with balcony

Loved our stay at Pullman.
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

Loved our stay at Pullman. Staff was extremely friendly and very hospitable. Lea was the one to check me in and she went above and beyond helping me make this trip special for my girlfriend and I. Highly recommend!

amazing experience
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

not enough staff for check in & check out but I think because they had an event

everything was amazing the eiffel tower view , the location , the friendly staff and the room was really clean and highly equipped

Booked the room for thee advertised balcony view of the...
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

Booked the room for thee advertised balcony view of the Eiffel Tower. Th balcony was larger than others, but was very bland and not romantic at all. The room was very small.

Room still not available at 6 pm. Trash from previous guest found on the balcony.
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

Room only available at 6 pm. Trash found from previous guest. Staff could advise more on local atractions and activities. Too crowded in peak season.

Location next to eifel tower

Super clean, beds are very comfortable
    • Classic Room with a king bed - Balcony - Garden View

Nosiy. Our room was on 3rd floor and there was constant banging and footsteps from the ceiling throughout the night.

Super clean, beds are very comfortable

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Great hotell
    • Superior Twin Room with Eiffel Tower View

When you pay as much as above 300 € per night, I would expect that the internet connection is good. Here it was from 1996, used my 4g instead, and if you want extra speed you have to pay extra for this as well. In 2018 this should not be an issue at any hotel. During our stay in Paris we stayed at 2 other hotels as well and had no issues with internet there (did not cost anything either for high speed) , The breakfast is good, but however not worth 26 euros per person per night. You get the same thing at other hotels in Paris for around 15 €. For the price of 26 euros per person i would expect a little bit more.

Other than the internet connection being not so good, and a bit pricey breakfast, this Hotell is a fantastic place to stay in Paris. It is almost a stone trow from the Eiffel tower and had big modern rooms with good quality and comfortable beds. We had a view to the Eiffel tower from the room and this was really nice to wake up to. Overall a good Hotell to spend time at while in Paris.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

I think there are better places in Paris to stay!
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

I feel we were mislead about the view from our room. It promised and showed a view of the Eiffel Tower from our room. Actually we could only see it if we went on the balcony and looked off to the side. That said, it was a spectacular view. However, there isn't ANY furniture on the balcony. To enjoy the view, I had to drag the desk chair and a small table out to the patio. It was the only chair in the room though; There was a very hard "settee" which was best used to open your suitcase. My husband had a very bad fall on the Brunch area patio. There was 1 step down on a marble-type floor- not marked on the edge with any warning strip. Quite common over there, but Absolutely illegal here. The Hotel Manager was very polite and concerned, and gave us some candy and a candle on check-out!!

Wonderful buffet breakfast. Comfy pillows. Beautiful views. Free Ice Machine.

Nice a clean hotel with great food
    • Classic Room with a king bed - Balcony - Garden View

What I really didn't like is that we have not been provided with the extra bed for our our son for two successive nights.. every time we request the bed they did not bring so we had a very bad sleep for two nights with me, my husband, my baby, and my 9 year old son on one bed. Also the payment procedure was very complicated and not clear.. we also had to pay deposit

The staff at the breakfast restaurant were very nice and helpful.. Mainly 'Kamal' was extraordinarily helpful and welcoming and he cooked special delicious soup for us twice.. also 'Maya' was very nice with our baby and very smily.. the quality of the hotel good was great..

Absolutely fantastic 👍👍
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

That you have to make a deposit and without a credit card you have to go and get cash Normal card from bank are not working for deposit

Absolutely fantastic 👍👍 Nice hotel, great location and very comfortable bed from this year

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Nice location - bad communication
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

My complaint starts from the very beginning, I wanted to ask for a baby cote so I called the reservation center, a girl whose name is Jihan answered me and asked me to cancel my reservation as my room “deluxe room with Eiffel Tower view and balcony” and I cannot proceed with my booking because booking has fake rooms! After 1 hour talk on the phone (with waiting time) I asked her to talk to her manager, she refused and told me an email to send to, it is very complicated email that you will never catch the letters. I did not follow her instructions (luckily) and called again. A girl answered me (I cannot remember her name unfortunately), she told me that my room is not suitable for babies and transferred me to the reception. A lady answered me- her name is Clemence- reassured me and said that my booking is good and everything is fine, and Carolina put a nice welcoming balloons and champagne for us on arriving, really nice. All in all, the reservation center sucks in this hotel (I think it is all Accor hotels center). The staff in the hotel some if them do not talk in a friendly way. Communication is very very bad with this hotel. Bad elevator- it is a tricky one and you should pass your card on the elevator, no one explains to you. It is very pricey for what you get! The visa machine did not print a receipt and they gave me a receipt from the hotel not from the machine, it is annoying because they promised to print me one, I returned after three hours- of course no printed receipt and the taxi was waiting me to the airport. I did not wait and did not take the visa receipt!

Location is excellent. Good view. Clean rooms. Smart TV with no channels - but you could use the USB. Clean toilet- it is spacious and well designed Some staff are nice- Carolina is really nice and Climence

Once a great hotel to now below average.
    • Classic Queen Room with Garden View

As the returning customers, we were shocked at the level this place has dropped to. Seriously, the first time we loved it and gave it a score of 9.5 or higher as everything was really good. This time around a score of 4.2 is still very generous score as we are honest and good hearted customers. This score could have been a lot lower. Then again its fair score. This time around, many things have changed. Changed for the worse. It is NOT value for money. Spending €350+ per night for a ordinary room that has a bath tub & shower combo is just not on. Maybe for families as they need to bath their children but not for couples. Just not required. The bed was semi comfortable but when you sit on the side of the bed it feels like it wants to flip and also you can hear the springs everytime you move while on the bed. We are not obese people either. So the sounds of springs is sign of deteriation and need of replacement. This was on level 4. The breakfast, has dropped from amazing to just ordinary. The only good thing about breakfast is that chef that makes nice omeletts, the annoying things is no matter what be preppared to wait at least 10-15 in the line to get the omelette. The waiting line is huge, no matter what time of the morning. He is simply under pressure and there are a lot of other staff that are not doing much, so a helping hand would be a good idea. There’s not much variety of food as compared to other similar caliber and the price per night hotels. The cappuchino is bad, worst that I have tried in my 15 or so years of drinking coffee, now that was a first day. Latte is ok, but they give you a plastic straw? In a hot beverage? Seriously, am I missing something here?? The staff across the building is very promising and appologetic but that is it, nothing gets resolved once you ask or make a complaint. Just we are so sorry, we will get it fixed and blah blah blah. But nothing gets resolved. So unfortunately we put up with it.

The proximity to Eiffel Tower and the Train Station.

The view of the Eiffel Tower.
    • Deluxe Twin Room - Balcony with Trocadero and Eiffel Tower View

The description does not match the hotel's location. There is NO TROCADERO VIEW AT ALL. THIS HOTEL HAS NO VIEW OF THE TROCADERO. It is impossible to see it from this hotel. Secondly, hotel is insanely busy so you cannot rely on the front desk answering phone immediately. We had an emergency and had to incur long distance costs to call hotel and we got hung up on and put on hold for 30 minutes. Insanely busy lobby.

The view of the Eiffel Tower. Location is prime. Would come again and spend more time.

We only stayed for the one night having spent the weekend in...
    • Family Room with Two Connecting Rooms and Garden View (4 Adults)

We only stayed for the one night having spent the weekend in Euro Disney. We had 2 adjoining rooms which worked perfectly for us as we have two young children.

Good location to the see the tourist sites, great service, small rooms for the price.
    • Classic Queen Room with Garden View

The room was extremely small and we could hardly fit two suitcases on the floor.

Very close to the tourist attractions, and hotel had most things that we would need closeby. The hotel lobby and restaurant was very nice.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Beautiful room, excellent bar and delicious and different...
    • Superior King Room - Eiffel Tower View

Very slow check in/check out process very little information provided about the hotel/breakfast etc at check in.

Beautiful room, excellent bar and delicious and different cocktails.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Won’t rebook.
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

Having to call housekeeping everyday. Having Chang taken off night stand. Very poor checkin. Room wasn’t ready after 3 pm n didn’t get what was requested Oh n they charge your cc over e600 for extras, we used none and so far we r back stateside still do not have our credit back!!

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

The view and location was amazing.
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

We had a terrible experience. I had arranged for amenities for an engagement to be placed in the room. This didn’t happen the surprise and event was ruined by the staff and the manager was awful when trying to resolve the issues. I would not stay or recommend this property based on my experience. You only get engaged once at the Eiffel Tower and the Pullman ruined that experience for us.

The view and location was amazing.

Location - best when you want to visit main attractions.
    • Junior Suite (3 Adults)

The junior suite price should include the breakfast meals.

Location - best when you want to visit main attractions. Have a Handy phone where you can use 3G and have Europe calls for free.

Comme ci comme ca
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

Squeaky bed, thin walls. Had to walk all the way to the left of the balcony and look hard to the right to get the proper view you were expecting, 3rd floor even though I put in a request for a high floor months in advance. Lied to about the breakfast, apparently it only covered one person even though the reservation was reserved for 2?! All in all I enjoyed my stay but for roughly 800 cad a night I think I could’ve found better value elsewhere.

View of Eiffel Tower.

The location is excellent with amazing views out to the...
    • Superior King Room - Eiffel Tower View

The wifi was woeful, often unable to load a simple google search or open any emails. We upgraded to the ‘fast’ wifi for an extra 10 euro per day with no change. If you need internet, I would consider bringing your own.

The location is excellent with amazing views out to the Eiffel Tower. The rooms are large, very modern and clean. Breakfast was good and varied, but expensive.

• Classic Room with a king bed - Balcony - Garden View

was terrible experience. Hotel staff was not welcoming at all. Did take 30 minutes to check in. For my security deposit I lost the printed paper but when I asked for another paper I was told to find it or you will loose your 300 euros. Bathroom was too small. Shower was so small that water was coming out.

Never again
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

Way too busy, check in was a disaster, breakfast was way too unorganised and busy, elevators right next to check in was overcrowded. Staff in reception not very welcoming, Room was on a floor where everyday we walked past construction work. Cleaning service didn’t replenish items. Won’t be using Pullman again

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Bad check in, great view
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

The reception set up is not laid out well. Our check in process was horrible, 5 separate people tried to check us in, all of which gave different information. Our bag tag got lost, we were put in the wrong room, the deposit they took was incorrect, we had to wait two hrs for our room to be ready and they overcharged my credit card twice and i had to go back in the next day after checking out to have it corrected.

We were upgraded which was nice of the lady to do. The view is spectacular and the beds are super comfy.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Everything from the staff, location, facilities to the...
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

Everything from the staff, location, facilities to the bed(very comfy)great view of the Eiffel tower, could maybe do with a couple of chairs on the balconies other than that great place.

Worst front desk attention, and tricky payment process
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

The attention at the counter was not pleasant during check-in, I had to wait 3 hours to get the room key, additionally Pullman Hotel charged twice the room cost to my credit and debit cards. I expect Pullman Hotel administration bring my money back. I wont recommend this Hotel.

We were able to check in early.
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

We were able to check in early. We arrived in the hotel at 1030 and was not expecting that our room was already available at that time. Location was so close to Eiffel tower and overlooking from the balcony.

By mistake I booked a room for one instead of 2 adults and...
    • Classic Room with a king bed - Balcony - Garden View

Small room but the furniture is very good

By mistake I booked a room for one instead of 2 adults and one 2 kids. The gentleman on the reception was very cooperative and provided some extra blankets and pillows, he even brought it himself to the room. I checked in on July 5 around 1000 pm

The location is great to have a good view of the Eiffel...
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

The staff is not friendly,no one helped us with the luggages,when we walked in the hotel and standed infront of the check in desk even no one talked with us. One day they forgot to provide us coffee capsules. After they washed cups,they left them in bathroom. And the room furnitures are not comfortable and too modest compare to their price and the 4 star rating.

The location is great to have a good view of the Eiffel tower,could enjoy the most famous landmark anytime.

I had a temporary issue with check out because information...
    • Classic Queen Room with Garden View

I had a temporary issue with check out because information wasn't properly passed on to the associate that was helping me check out. Kamal was very professional and diligent ensuring that my check out process was corrected

2nd stay at the Pullman, worth every penny
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

Original room was not facing Eiffel Tower, but staff made a quick change. Pets are allowed in the hotel and I was moved to a floor without barking dogs!

The view, staff and location were all awesome

Amazing place paris is, service could be better at the hotel in terms of checking us in.
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

We weren’t able to check in until 6pm, which was frustrating as it took most of our day going back and forth to the hotel and it wasted a lot of the small amount of time we had there.

The view from our balcony was amazing!

Amazing 3 nights in Paris perfect location & already planing my trip back to Pullman.
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

Good soundproofing on the windows but our neighbors had loud music playing one night & we had to ask them to turn it down as it was clear through the walls.

Amazing view & the room was lovely most comfortable bed I’ve slept in for a while.

The hotel was very clean and very well located to places of...
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

The check in could have been smoother and the restaurant downstairs was overpriced

The hotel was very clean and very well located to places of interest with a lot of local cafes, Staff were great and helpful. Btw the staff downstairs made great coffee of all choices, great job.

Bad service
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

The room was ready at 4pm. I need to go twice to the reception to ask them to come to my room due too electric failure. I think they don’t have enough staff

Excellent view, disappointing room.
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

The carpet in front of the bathroom door was squishy wet when we checked in. It didn't take us long to figure out why. The bathroom is horribly designed. The shower splatters water all over the floor, no matter how you angle the water or where you stand. The sink wouldn't drain. And all housekeeping did with our used coffee cups was swish them out in the sink and put them back. They still had brown stains on the outsides of the cups. And she didn't replace the coffee or supplies.

This hotel is all about the view, assuming you pay extra for that. We had a deluxe room with Eiffel Tower view, and paid several hundred $ per night. The view was excellent. Other than that, it's an average room.

View from the rooms facing the Eiffel tower is amazing,...
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

Some staff seemed rude. Room service was not 24 hour so they suggest we dial #9 for a takeaway which came to €84 for a pizza, fries, onions rings.

View from the rooms facing the Eiffel tower is amazing, worth the money. Hotel clean and staff dressed well.

The location was perfect, the guy who took our bags to our...
    • Superior King Room - Eiffel Tower View

My new husband emailed ahead to plan something romantic at the property for the end of our honeymoon and he had no reply. When we checked in we were told that a bottle champagne would be put in our room for a celebration which we never received. We decided to go out and purchase our own bottle and called down for some glasses when we arrived back at the hotel and they wanted to charge us 10euro for empty glasses!! My husband also bought back some roses for me and when we called down for a vase we waited hours before someone bought one up. The phone provided with the room was broken and when we took it to reception we received rude staff and to begin with they served someone behind us in the line! We were shocked by this behaviour and have stayed at Pullman’s elsewhere and received lovely service. To top the trip off, when we checked out, the staff watched us struggle with our bags out the door and offered no help at all!

The location was perfect, the guy who took our bags to our room the first night was amazing and very friendly but that’s where the kind and helpful staff ended. The room was very clean with a lovely view of the Eiffel Tower.

The location was great
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

The air conditioning was really bad ,and the staff was not helpful they don’t want to speak in English so if you don’t speak French you’re gonna have a hard time in this hotel.

The location was great

I was charged twice for my stay at this hotel so I would...
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

I was charged twice for my stay at this hotel so I would check your bank satements carefiully to make sure they do not make a 100+% profit on your stay.

I won't stay in this hotel again.
    • Superior King Room - Eiffel Tower View

Upon check out, I wanted to pay the city tax with cash but the staff didn't ask for my permission and used my credit card to pay. IT WAS HORRIBLE AND I WAS REAL MAD.

I booked a superior room with Eiffel tower view but the room only see the top of the tower, like a corner only! I told the reception right away, she said she understood and arranged an upgraded room for me with better view.

Astonishing!
    • Deluxe Twin Room - Balcony with Trocadero and Eiffel Tower View

The location of the property is very close to the Eiffel Tower which is very convenient. Taxis are readily available outside the hotel. Food and drinks are great at the bar, but there are a lot of places to get it elsewhere in walking distance. The rainfall shower is amazing and the bed is pretty comfortable. The smart phone in the room is very nice. All in all it is a nice place to stay in Paris, but a little over priced.

Eiffel tower view for $700 a night DID NOT HAVE A VIEW!
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

Eiffel tower view for $700 a night DID NOT HAVE A VIEW! They were not helpful and refused to either downgrade us for less or put us in a room that we actually reserved with a view of the Eiffel towel. They were terribly rude and not helpful. I travel a lot and have never been treated like such scum. for $700 no help with bags or any sort of good service. I WOULD NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN.

Beautiful View
    • Superior King Room - Eiffel Tower View

Very comfortable and clean rooms with Nespresso machine, I really dislike instant coffee, so this is a big plus for me. Beautiful view of Eifel Tower.

Had a room with an Eiffel tower view.
    • Superior King Room - Eiffel Tower View

Hotel breakfast was mediocre. Had good amount of pastries and food selections. However, the bacon and scrambled eggs were not fully cooked. Yet the omelette was a little too done.

Had a room with an Eiffel tower view. Very nice. Hotel is very close (2 blocks) to the tower. Frame (hotel restaurant ) was very nice. Good food.

The location was the only good thing about the property and...
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

The staff are rude and unhelpful they dont care and could not be bothered

The location was the only good thing about the property and the room type we had prime position looking at eifel tower which was a stones throw away

Average service
    • Deluxe King Room - Balcony with Eiffel Tower View

Staff quality, cleanness We had two nights in Paris and no one cleaned our room during the second day of our stay. As we arrived at our room, nobody was able to clean our room when we realized that our room was not cleaned. Water was running out in our room because nobody filled up the fridge. We called the room service for some water and we waited for half an hour.

Location Location and balcony view is fantastic.

Browse Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel traveller photo gallery