Reviews of Turenne Le Marais 3 stars

6 Rue De Turenne, 4th arr., 75004 Paris, France

#439 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

Excellent location and room and exemplary staff

All the staff at Hotel Turenne were exemplary. They are very customer oriented, helpful, friendly and kind. They went out of their way to ensure everything for my stay was met and in most cases exceeded. I have stayed in many hotels and the guest services at this hotel were some of then best I have ever experiencedI I had a lovely room that was very quiet in the back of the hotel. Like most hotels in Europe, the room was not very large, but it was very comfortable and the bathroom was very good size. The air conditioning was perfect. The location is terrific with restaurants, metro and coffee shops very close by.

Best location in Paris for price.

Carpets were disgusting. They Need upgrade.

Room comfy and bathroom clean and modern. Location is the absolute best! Marais is simply stunning and everything you could want is near by. Very easy to get to metro also.

Perfect hotel for a day or two.

Not much in the way of storage for clothes.

The hotel is in a terrific position in the Marais and close to the Place de Vosges. Walkable to Notre Dame. Loads to see close to the hotel. We had a window with a Parisian balcony which looked onto the streets. Friends had a room without any view. The rooms are very small but spotlessly clean the tiny bathroom had an excellent walk in shower and all the products were fair trade. We stayed one night - I would stay 2 at a push but it would def be a squash and a squeeze!

Great!

The shower got the entire bathroom floor wet, not matter how you moved the shower head. this was the only thing and really wouldn't keep me from booking again.

The bed was comfortable, A/C was nice and staff friendly. Located near metro and very close to everything. Fun area with great shopping. A true French experience.

great location

Rooms were a little small for 3 stars, bathroom was microscopic, and the walls were thin. There was a Spanish couple with baby next door and they were unable to be quiet enough to not be heard.

Location was great.

Highly recommended.

If only the bathroom could be a little bigger , but the water shower was strong and good.

Location is ideal for shopper in the fashionable Marais area. Lots of good restaurants too. Safe and easily accessible by bus, taxi or train , 3min to St.Paul metro.

We had a great experience at Hotel Turenne Le Marais and would definitely recommend it!

Lovely, clean room with a stocked mini-fridge, electric tea kettle with tea and coffee and a safe for valuables. The bathroom was very updated, loved the soap, shampoo etc. Helpful staff, great location-exactly where we wanted to be! We did not eat breakfast in the hotel so I can not comment on that.

Good location close to two metro stations and good for ease...

Room and bathroom were very small. Other than that nothing bad at all.

Good location close to two metro stations and good for ease of access around the city. Excellent restaurants within a close vicinity of the hotel, especially au Bourguignon de marais. Rooms and bathrooms are on the small side but most of our time was spent outside so it wasn't a huge issue. Would stay again.

Nice hotel but bad maid service

upon our return one evening around 11 pm we found our room door ajar. apparently a towel had kept it from closing when cleaned. this means that it was open, not just unlocked but open for perhaps 12 hours. luckily nothing was taken but management did basically nothing and our only choice was to have no maid service for the remainder of our stay. although we were otherwise happy with the hotel, this definitely marred our experience.

great location, good value, friendly staff - they helped us with phoning for restaurant reservation.

The room was more spacious than we expected.

We had requested an early check-in, but the room was not available till 1 pm. Also, didn't understand why we had to leave a room key at reception every time we went out.

The room was more spacious than we expected. Location is amazing - supermarkets, restaurants and various metro stations are close by. Breakfast looked good, but we didn't get a chance to try it.

Fine place to store your stuff and sleep but do not plan on spending time there.

Literally never seen a room smaller and I have stayed in many Paris hotels and lived in NYC. There was about 1-2 feet of walk space around bed and about the same in the bathroom. You could not pass by anyone comfortably. Would be fine if solo traveler but for the same price have had better rooms in the area. Although the room seemed relatively updated, the carpet was really gross. I wouldn't walk on it without socks Pillows were not comfortable.

Location was great. Bed and linens were fine. Bathroom was clean.

Fantastic location, great price

Fantastic location in the Marais district, close to attractions, metro station and many restaurants. The room itself was on the small side, but very clean and functional. For the price, this hotel was perfect!

It was wonderful and my daughter and I will always remember it.

Nothing that I can think of.

The location was perfect, near adorable cafes, the metro, and such a beautiful part of Paris. Complimentry chocolate croissants. :)

Very nice staff. Clean, comfortable room. Artificial fragrance cleaners could affect some badly.

I am allergic to non bio cleaning products. Especially those with heavy chemical fragrances. The room was very clean but the carpet cleaning product (or perhaps the other cleaning products they use) had a lot of artificial fragrances and once I walked in the room I felt my sinuses act up. We opened up the room for 1.5 hours to air it out but the artificial fragrance persisted and I started getting a headache. I asked the front desk if they could ask the cleaner to vacuum the room once again and they very kindly obliged. I was very grateful for their accommodation and they said they wanted all their guests to feel comfortable at their hotel. The extra vacuuming helped with the heavy fragrant smell but since I had to sleep in the room all night and even if the cleaning powder was vacuumed up the residue was still there and I woke up with a really bad headache (what I would call a toxic headache). The room was very lovely but the wall ajecent to the next room was thin and we could here every conversation and human noise made in the other room. Again, although the room was clean and comfortable, the cleaning products used to clean the room and the noise from the next room made our stay an unfortunate unrestful one.

The staff was very helpful, informative and accommodating.

Lovely hotel, but rooms very small and noisy

Rooms are very small and not at all sound proofed, so noisy neighbours were a problem-even with ear plugs.

Great location and friendly staff. Nice toiletries!

Great hotel in a great location.

Nothing really, we enjoyed our stay and would stay again and recommend to others.

Great night's sleep here. We had triple room. Friendly, helpful staff. Really handy for the Saint- Paul metro stop. Lots of local shops and restaurants nearby. Short walk to the river Seine and Notre Dame. Highly recommended for a weekend away with friends.

We needed a triple room with three separate beds, for three...

We needed a triple room with three separate beds, for three adults. Such rooms are not easy to find, but we were lucky to find one here. Knowing how small the rooms tend to be in Paris, we expected we wouldn't even have space to turn around in the room if there are 3 people in it. However the hotel offered us a nice room that was more spacious than expected and the facilities were all nice and comfortable, even bathrobes were provided. Also the breakfast hall wasn't in the basement, as is often the case in Paris, but on the ground floor with windows and all. Very good price-and-quality ratio for Paris, especially for this location in the heart of Marais!

Great hotel, GREAT people and great location. We would definitely stay here again.

Staff was incredibly friendly. The room was very comfortable, beds were perfect and the bathroom large and updated. Location is great with easy access to the Metro and also within walking distance of most sights.

Excellent staff

All was quite fine.

I was expecting a package that did not arrive on time. The staff were super helpful and actually re-shipped it for me a few days later, with a pre-paid label that I printed out from the FEDEX website. And they constantly kept me updated by email. I consider this to be wonderful service.

The hotel is located in a very nice area of Paris called Le...

The hotel is located in a very nice area of Paris called Le Marais. It is full of nice bistros and restaurants. You can easily reach the most attractive sights of Paris as the Metro Station is just a 2 minuts walk away.

Perfect hotel for a weekend stay.

Just a bit more space in the room

The rooms are quite small, but have everything you need for a weekend. The night receptionist Amin was extremely helpful translating for us when we lost a mobile phone in an Uber. Did not have the breakfast as plenty of places locally to go.

I would go back to this hotel and recommend it to friends.

The room and bathroom were a tad small!

The Hotel was central to where we went in Paris. It was close to a lot of cafes and restaurants. It was surprisingly quiet being only 75 metres from a main road. The bathroom did have a lovely walk in shower with a drench attachment.

Disappointing but only once in a lifetime.

Problem is that the standard room is much, much too small for any comfort at all, including the separate bathroom. Can hardly maneuver around, although all amenities are present (mini-bar, modern safe, new stall shower). The one closet in the bedroom is open, doesn't have space for winter coats, and there are no drawers for storage..just a few cubby holes and a high open shelf. For these reasons, despite the excellent Marais, I wouldn't stay again or recommend the hotel to any single traveler and certainly not to a couple. Too bad! ps the morning receptionist upon arrival was matter-of-fact, even a little aggressive, about the smallness of the room; claiming that this is what you get with a standard room. Implication: at booking.com discount! It wasn't the language as I'm fluent in French and lived in the neighborhood of this hotel for years.

Room decor is very tastefully done, public rooms are somewhat antiseptic. The hotel is very lucky to have a night shift receptionist who happens to be a licensed information technician, so internet access problem to the computer in the room was a two-minute solution for him and from the reception desk, itself. Usually, it's the night receptionists who know the least about technical problems. But he was terrific and had several guests awaiting his service.

Wonderful for a couple on a weekend trip!

The walls/floor were very thin and we could really hear people walking around above us/down the halls

The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was really clean and modern.

Lovely hotel in great location with welcoming and helpful staff.

Great shower and spacious bathroom. Welcoming and helpful staff. This is a lovely hotel in a great location near to loads of cafes and restaurants and museums.

Very small room and bathroom for 2 persons. Noisy from the street even with closed windows.

Great location. Nicely decorated and clean room with comfortable bed. Friendly staff.

Dissapointed due to Misleading details

There was 2 issue with the booking. I'm still very mad with the whole booking, not sure if it was the hotel issue or Booking.com but both denied it. 1) The room description is very misleading & complicated. It was categorized as air conditioned hotel with Triple room - room description "3 single bed and 1 Large double bed". With this description you did need Oxford English to tell you that the room can fit more than 3 people. So after checking the photos on the website, i thought was similar to family room (2 connected rooms) which i booked via another website and decided to make things easy and consolidated using 1 hotel booking website all my 3 hotels booking for this trip. On the day of my arrival I was told the room only have 1 double & 1 single bed so it cannot fit 2A & 3C. I was lucky there was another room in the same hotel if not we will have to split. I am not stupid & since I was in planning to be in London before Paris & going back to London after Paris, I did book 2 rooms for my family when the website was giving a clear description of the room. I have many experience booking hotels & never have i have such a bad experience and I did read the room description many times. When i arrive home, I contacted booking.com to tell them about the misleading room details & told them to remove it as there may be other families that will make similar mistake but they just push back & say it was the hotels fault. So who's fault is it? 2) In winter (Dec) though the hotel advertise as Air Conditioned the hotel automatically block the a/c and the a/c only have hot air. The rooms are stuffy with the windows close, so we had to open the window which is very noisy as it's facing the street and we were on 1st floor. So another misleading fact that it's written in the website that it is air conditioned. The other hotel at least was being truthful to say the do not have air conditioned.

The hotel is nearby train station & staff is friendly but they don't understand English very well

Really nice little hotel, staff are lovely, great location...

The room was very dark with little natural light. But I was barely there

Really nice little hotel, staff are lovely, great location and good room for a single. Great shower!

I always stay at hotel Turenne during my visit to Paris.

I always stay at hotel Turenne during my visit to Paris. The staff are always welcoming, the hotel is clean and comfortable. Location is superb. I intend to continue staying here in my future visits.

Although room was small this was more than compensated for by its location and comfort.

Breakfast very expensive so had to take them outside

Great location close to key east west Metro line in interesting location with excellent restaurants and shops

Fine for a short stay

Quite adequate for a two-day stay in Paris. We didn't have breakfast at the hotel so cannot comment on that. The rooms are small but they are quiet and clean.

Great value especially for the service and location.

For 2 nights (out of 6), the alarm went off at 5am, waking all of us. However, the hotel did give me a discount to offset this inconvenience. My bedroom's heater was also not functioning properly.

The receptionists, especially Rosa, went out of their way to help me. She gave great recommendations for restaurants and markets. When my daughter was sick, she assured me by telling me about the 24 hr doctor available.

Pleasant stay in a convinient location

A problem with the safebox was not dealt with during my stay. I was offered to use the reception safebox.

I loved the location. Staff was friendly, room was very cosy and modern. I would highly recommend it.

Friendly boutique hotel in a charming area of Paris - Experience the local lifestyle

The breakfast had many choices and was excellent. The staff were very friendly and welcoming. The rooms are smallish but nicely furnished and the bed was the most comfortable one I experienced in Europe. The Hotel is very close to the St Paul's Metro Station - only 3 stops to the Louvre Museum. There are many restaurants and shops in the area - so excellent for all ages.

Disappointment.

Not clean rooms. Rooms are extremely small. Poorly trained stuff (special the Housekeepers/total unprofessional) Not enough space for luggage. Noise from the next room and the street. Only 1 time changing lines (5 nigths stay ) Housekeeper go in to the room without knocked.

Comfortable beds Location Coffee maker

The staff is super friendly and kindly satisfied our request...

The room is a bit old and small but comfortable.

The staff is super friendly and kindly satisfied our request of room with a balcony. The location is good, close to a metro station and close to good french restaurants and bakeries. The receptionists are really friendly.

We would recommend this hotel highly.

The bathroom needed more light and there was not enough storage space.

We liked the set up of the room(s): bed arrangement, windows that open, comfort, good showers. The staff was pleasant and helpful. The location in the Marais district was Ideal.

A good value stay in Paris.

The paintwork in the rooms was a bit scruffy. I had booked a double room but was given a twin at first, though it was quickly changed. The room was small, but I guess that’s Paris.

Tea, coffee and pastries on arrival as a welcome drink/snack - I didn’t actually have them , but liked the offer. A good breakfast and a great location.

Good location and comfortable bed.

Fridge in room not on so drinks were a bit warm. Not a regular traveller to Paris but compared to London where I often stay seemed a bit pricey.

Very comfortable bed and nice breakfast selection

Inexpensive Boutique Hotel in Paris

This is a very reasonably priced hotel in a very expensive city. The hotel is 3 stars and I would say that it is fitted out like a boutique hotel; even has fluffy terry bathrobes. But, and there is a but, the room is very small. And that goes with the cost of Paris. I would certainly consider staying there when I go back to Paris.

Simple but perfect- great location

Breakfast is very simple- nice coffee but not good hot food at all.

The staff are always friendly and helpful. The location is perfect. The room was spacious and modern- kettle and mini bar provided. Iron whenever I ask, the hotel has everything you might need for a business trip.

Beautiful area just around corner from the Place des Vosges. 3 bed accommodation, third bed separate

Having to hand back by entry card to reception everyday

Excellent location, closeby to the two islands on the Seine and within walking distance of the Gare du Nord

Fabulous hotel and staff!

Nothing. We were very pleased with the hotel. It's great!

Wonderful. The staff was fabulous, room and facility clean and comfortable. Loved our stay and I'd stay here again. Good area with a lot of wonderful restaurants/bars nearby. Easy access to metro, bus, and more. Definitely recommend!

Good and comfort

The TV wasnt working and Toilet flush was broken They have fixed it on spot which is great. I wasnt aware of the taxes the hotel has asked to pay €9. This should have communicated in bookings.com

Really friendly and helpful staff, also Iovely with children.

The room was pretty small, but not ridiculously so

Really friendly and helpful staff, also Iovely with children. Wonderful location on a fairly quiet road but only footsteps away from many restaurants, cafes, bakeries, shops and of course the Marais district and Place Vosges. The hotel itself is clean and well kept.

Could have been a lot better if we had felt more welcome

Receptionist on arrival and next day did not smile or acknowledge us at with any form of greeting. She was generally disinterested in us. Not a good ambassador at all.

Bathroom was great. Night receptionist excellent.

OK.

There wasn't an hairdryer in the room (for 4 days I didn't wash my hair). The housekeeping:1) left the rubbish bin open and didn't put the plastic bag; 2) the 1st day I've used the 2 tea bags and from that day I've had only 1 tea bag ( and I love to drink tea) 3) I've put the towel to be changed, but I'm not sure it happened, because the one I've discovered having a little spot of blood (which obviously it wasn't mine) it was still there nice and fold; 4) the little papers you put under the glasses wasn't replaced, 5) there were 2 bathrobes when I arrived, but the 2nd day become 1 and it was left unfold on the bed. I had to call everyday for the heater of the room. The last day I've asked for a taxi, but when I arrived at the reception there was another lady, who didn't know nothing about it, she started to look for a taxi and this worried me a lot because I was scared to arrive late at the airport, and about the security of the car/driver; plus when the taxi arrived I discovered that the price the receptionist have told me it wasn't the real one, I had to pay an extra 4 Euro for the call. Actually, she was surprised too.

The softness of the bedsheets and duvet, the quietness of the place, the kindness and availability of the staff, the facilities next to the hotel. The last day, because of the hurry, I've forgot to return the key and I was panicking, the hotel staff was amazing and solved the question in a second. Thank you!!!!!!!

The description of the room didn´t met up reality.

The description of the room didn´t met up reality. Four beds were three beds and the hotel didn´t have any rooms with four beds. The bed sizes were much smaller than promised. Don´t trust Booking

I was given a windowless room.

I was given a windowless room. By paying nearly £100 I did not expect that. I complained when I left, and told that they could have changed to a different room if I complained on my arrival! A very poor attitude - unless we complain we get bad deal!

Affordable, friendly, ideally located for Marias and 10 minutes to the Left Bank

Milk should have been replenished more frequently as there were tea/coffee making facilities and also loo roll too!

Great location for the Marais, minutes from Place des Vosges, Place Saint-Catherine is a lovely square with places to eat for lunch, don't go to Josephine, not enough selection and a bit pricey for lunch. Great place for breakfast if you don't fancy paying 14 euros for breakfast is on Rue st Antoine across from the hotel, get out of hotel and turn left, right in front of you is Au Bouquet Paul, continental breakfast for 9 euros and omeletts at 6.50-7 euros so take my advice and get breakfast there. Great hotel though for the price, great staff.

Too expensive for the comfort lack

Impossible move in the room with other person and two bags There is no Space in the bathroom to sit on the toilet We had no soap for two days even asking the réception The room has no Space for two persons and bags The price is too high for the comfort lack

The bed was very comfortable, and the staff vert kindly

Fine 3 star hotel in good location for 2-3 nights - but nothing special

It was October and we wanted air circulation in the room. They wouldn't allow us to turn on the air. We were located on the first floor....on a very busy street so opening the window wasn't an option. See photo. I'm used to street noise as I live in NYC...but this was way too much. Nobody was there to help. The front desk staffer was on his 2nd day and wasn't helpful. Coffee machine was broken downstairs...

The location of the hotel was great - restaurants and great places to wander. Subway line and grocery also nearby. They had a nice large bed for my partner and I and our daughter. Charming 'juliet' balcony (see photo).

Typically small sixed double room but has all one needed.

Typically small sixed double room but has all one needed. Great location. Helpful staff. Despite fronting the street, the room can be easily closed to any traffic noise.

It was pretty noisy on the second floor, and the shower drain was insufficient, spilt onto the floor.. very wet and slippery.

Great location. Bed and pillows were comfortable. Good view of streets below.

Location is amazing and staff was nice.

The place is old as many things are in Paris and moderately well kept. There are other 3 star places in the same neighborhood that looked nicer when asking around and I do think the rooms are over priced. They said they had a baby cot but it was dirty and old pack'n'play with peanuts in it and a non fitted sheet. My baby is 6mo so these things are all very unsafe. Luckily we brought our own travel cot last minute so it wasn't an issue. But I wouldn't plan on the baby cot

Location is amazing and staff was nice. Air conditioning was also amazing so if you are traveling in summer don't worry you will be comfortable

Would stay there again!

I stayed here 3 years ago with my grandsons and it is an excellent location in the Marais district, within walking distance of Notre Dame and the Louvre. It has an elevator which many of the older Paris hotels don't have. The room and bathroom were a little small (the family room I had 3 years ago was very spacious). The staff was very helpful in arranging cabs and the shuttle service back to the airport. There are great little restaurants 1/2 block away. Last time I used the laundromat which is only a block and a half away, if you've been traveling for a while. There's also a wonderful little bakery right around the corner.

Overall good stay for a short period of time in great location.

The quality of the towels, no fan in the toilet.

The location is excellent, comfortable bed, good quality shower products, bathrobes, separate toilet space, clean room, oversized painting on the wall serving as a headboard.

Great Location for shopping.

Shower drain blocked so it flooded the bathroom. I mentioned it at reception on my first morning but it wasn't fixed so flooded again the next morning.

Bedroom layout was good. Bathroom nice modern design. Wifi good.

Fabulous location, very small rooms that need upgrading to maintain the rooms to a 3 star rating

The room was so small that one of us had to go out to let the other open a suitcase. The carpet needed replacing I wore my thongs.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was very small and not as nice as shown in the photos. The bed was ok. The carpet needing replacing and was quite heavily stained in parts. The bathroom was very clean and seemed new. The location was excellent with everything we wanted to do within easy walking distance. We only needed to use the Metro once to return from the La Tour Eiffel.

The hotel was in a great location with helpful and friendly staff.

Great location situated in the 4th area. The hotel is comfortable and clean-fine for a short stay. The staff were friendly and willing to help out with any queries or advice.

The staff were very helpful and the rooms were nice.

There was a lot of roadwork being done around the hotel, so the area wasn't as attractive as the rest of Paris at the time.

The staff were very helpful and the rooms were nice.

Very friendly staff, excellent location, modern facilities

The room was quite small with hardly any space for suitcases, but it was efficiently arranged with good facility to hang up clothes but no chest of drawers.

We had a lovely time in Le Marais.

Tiny rooms- we were given a room the first night with a broken toilet. We were informed by another guest that they KNEW the toilet was broken and rented it to us anyway. When I called to have the toilet fixed the man at the desk came up and turned the water off (telling us he'd fixed it). I eventually was given a free night but I had to argue with the manager about it.

Beyond excellent location! A perfect stay in Paris.

There was nothing I didn't like, would definitely stay here again!

My sister and I stayed at Turenne le Marais this August and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The room was perfect, clean and comfortable with an excellent view! I especially liked the complimentary robes!

Clean Hotel, very good location but expensive

Rooms were refurbished, i have stayed here twice before. Rooms are now very very small stayed in room 404. Very disappointed in room size was too claustrophobic for me.

Friendly staff

Fab location - great and helpful staff. Definitely would come back!

The room was a bit small. Would've loved a bit more space but it was still nice!

We absolutely loved the location! The hotel staff were extremely nice and helpful, the 24 hour concierge was fabulous and we were in the ideal area. Definitely would come back!

Excellent value hotel within the heart of Marais

The location was excellent. Staff recommended to local restaurants that were within 5 minutes walk of the hotel. They were both exquisite. Hop on Hop off bus is two blocks away as well as a main road with local stores, bakeries, and sites to see.

I would recommend this facility as the location is good for seeing the sites of Paris.

The rooms were a bit small. Would not have bothered me but I had fractured my foot, donut made it difficult to move about in the room.

Location was good, rooms were clean and a friendly staff.

Bathroom large and modern.

The room was a bit dated. No frills. But very clean.

Bathroom large and modern. Location can't be beat. Quintessential Paris experience in Le Morais. The hotel's best asset is its staff. We left a purse with cash behind and they were honest and wonderful about it. Also we speak not a word of French and they were non judgmental and so friendly. Loved it!

Quality hotel in a great location.

The room was small, although that is to be expected in Paris!

Great location in the Marais, a lovely part of Paris to explore and get the feel of the place. Found the staff very helpful.

Excellent Hotel for a visit to Paris

Bed very comfy. Shower great and toiletries v nice. Excellent position for seeing all the sights. All walkable. Nice area to walk around in the evening. Place des Vosges very short walk which has lovely park and art galleries with very unusual paintings and sculptures to look at and nice cafes.

Good location, very expensive and not a good hotel

The room are not comfortable, no windows, very small and cramped. no space for your luggage.I stayed two nights paid 400 euros, my room was not cleaned and the hotel did not seem alarmed by this fact.

Great Location

Best affordable hotel in Paris

Nothing really. The elevator was a bit small - but that's Paris.

This hotel is in an awesome location, close to subway and stores. But the room was quiet. We had one on the 3rd or 4th floor (?) with a view over the roof tops. The room was great: sizeable bedroom, internal hallway to washroom and new washroom with tub and everything you need. There may still be some non-renovated rooms, make sure you get a renovated one higher up. We got this for 120 Euro a night through booking.com a couple of months before we went - the listed price at the hotel is 250 Euro! I could not imaging a better hotel at that price in a perfect location.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Gem of a hotel in great area

Price is expensive but this is Paris

Situated in a lovely area with many restaurants and bars nearby. Had booked a twin room but was given a triple room which was great for two people. Air conditioning very welcome as Paris was experiencing a heat wave when we visited. Line 1 Metro station less than five minutes walk. Bathroom was small but very well equipped with toiletries

Nice charming Marais hotel

Having to hand the key to reception every time I walk out of the hotel... TV signal was not good (the staff were very nice and apologetic about it though...so I forgive that little problem :-)

Very clean and comfortable room and bed Good wifi Nice staff GREAT LOCATION