Reviews of Unic Renoir Saint Germain 3 stars

56 rue du Montparnasse, 14th arr., 75014 Paris, France

#1384 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

1. The rooms in the pictures don't look anywhere close to the actual rooms 2. We were in family room 18, with 2 interconnected rooms because we're 5 people, it was just horrible. 3. The bathroom door does not open when you close it. Someone has to push from inside. 4. The bathroom lights go off every 3 minutes. You can't switch them on. They switch on after 3 minutes. 5. The staff does not care. You complain, but they did not respond. They gave free coffee for 1 morning but did not provide us with any solution. 6. The corridors could not have been thinner. Difficult to walk. 7. Day 2, they could not even provide us with coffee. The machine does not work. 8. We requested for room change, they did not bother 9. Mosquitos!!! OMG 10. OVERPRICED! 11. ALL photos are fake and professionally taken to fool visitors. I AM NEVER EVER RETURNING HERE!

Location only. Nothing else is good about this overpriced hotel

• Double Room or Twin Room

Arrived at main hotel and moved to secondary hotel. Reception staff on last day quite unpleasent. Location okay but a good walk to main attractions

Value, as a whole quick a good experience, very clean and efficient. Saturday reception staff very helpful (advised there was strike on metro the day we were leaving and organised taxi at same cost of metro)

• Double Room or Twin Room

Everything without any exceptions Small room not like pictures on booking.com The staff was so so rude and not ready for help Rooms not cleaned till 5 pm Awful stay

Just the location

Elevator is small. The breakfast is expensive. I didnt take the breakfast.

The ubication is excelent. Room very clean and comfortable. Te view from the room was great.

• Quadruple Room

We had a family room but it didn’t include what we booked; 1 dubble bed and two single beds.. instead there was a pull out sofa and one dubble bed. The sofa was not that comfortable. However, we didn’t make a deal out of it but it would be nice if the room you book is the room you get. We survived! :) Expensive breakfast..

The location was great. Price was good!

By mistake I booked an extra room, which I did not need and I tried right away to cancel it. That was not possible and I had to pay for the room. I do not think that was very flexible and obliging.

The location was very good, close to metros and many restaurants near by.

• Double Room or Twin Room

The tub... I am a cleaning lady myself and I would have used CIF creme or AJAX powder to whiten the bottom of it.

Standard room but the bed is huge and the mattress is extra comfy! Double vitrage w/c means you can't hear anything from the outside and the blackout curtains!24h reception. Location is in the center of the city, subway is just around the corner, there's a grocer and the street is full of crepe shops! I would definitely go back there (off-season) 😁

• Double Room or Twin Room

Rooms are too small and it’s almost impossible stay 2 person there. The bathroom is good but the shower is too too smal.

The location is very good and the staff very polite

The pleasant stay was ruined by the horrifying airport shuttle experience. The guy working at the reception offered to book us an airport shuttle, which we had to pay in two parts, the first part directly to him. I guess we should've become suspicious at this point, as it looked like the receptionist was keeping the first payment to himself... he told us, that the driver would pick us up at 16:40 and we'd be at CDG at 17:20 (our flight left at 19:00). HOWEVER, after picking us up from the hotel, the driver did not part directly for the airport, but continued to pick other passengers up all around Paris for a long while, obviously clueless of the fact that our flight was leaving at 19:00 ! In the end, we got to the airport at 18:20, ONE HOUR LATER THAN WHAT WE WERE TOLD, 40 MINUTES BEFORE OUR DEPARTURE ! It is only thanks to some friendly staff of CDG and running like crazy that we did not miss our flight ! I don't understand how a hotel can mess around when it's about people getting home, but I guess you don't need to care as long as you get your share of the shuttle payment !!!

Very cute hotel, loved the courtyard and the room's decoration. Quiet, clean and calm, good location.

The shower head was not great, but we did not complain so we cannot say if they would have fixed it. The cleaning staff did not come the same time every day so sometimes they would disturb me after I had already been out with the baby and came back for his nap.

Location was wonderful. Easy walking distance to public transport and also to some tourist sites, such as a few art gallaries, the Luxembourg Park, we even walking to and from the Eiffel Tower. Lots of restaurants and shopping. Staff was very pleasant and helpful. We did not eat breakfast at the hotel, but after seeing how much we paid for breakfast outside, it might have been worth our while to eat at the hotel -- on the other hand, it was fun trying different places.

• Double Room or Twin Room

The room is too tiny, the bathroom has damaged tiles here and there, the water in the bassin is not flowing and when you take a shower, water leaks into the bedroom from the wall! It says the hotel has a parking but it's not true.. it's just the public parking on the road where anybody could park their car. I have a 5 months old baby and struggling with the parking was really annoying. Overall very bad experience and not worth the money.

• Double Room or Twin Room

The cleaning service was poor the first 2 rooms they gave us were not clean, the second day the cleaning lady left pillows and pijamas on the floor!! The wall are extremely thin there's no privacy, the lift and all the service are poor!

The position is central in Montparnasse and close to metro and attractions

• Double Room or Twin Room

I would have liked our room to be like the one we thought we were booking I.e. the photo on website

Our bedroom did not look anything like the photos on booking.com. While the room was clean and comfortable we had the tiniest room that didn’t look anything like the photo published.

• Double Room or Twin Room

Rooms were much smaller than anticipated (could hardly get round the bed), the décor was dated and in a serious need of refresh, the mould in the shower was off putting, the paint work was untidy and looked like it had been done by an amateur and the curtains were stained and in need of a wash. The bedding and towels were fine but overall bitterly disappointing... The price didn't reflect the standard of room.... won't return and wouldn't recommend it to friends or family

Check-out staff were friendly enough and location okay

• Double Room or Twin Room

The shower knob should have been strategically placed where it does not touch your body especially if one is on the thick side, knob when using hot water jolts you!

If you're used to a spacious room, then this hotel is not for you. But one has to understand that it's Paris:) The extra comfortable bed makes up for it and the location is perfect to blend in with the locals. David at the reception is very helpful unlike the more senior ones.

• Double Room or Twin Room

Very small lift. There is no soundproof rooms, you can hear everything from the others rooms and hallway and that lift must be improved because is very noisy. One of the receptionist was rude as well.

Clean and close to tube and train station.

• Double Room or Twin Room

Location of the hotel is excellent. Also, famous artistic restaurang 'La Coupole' is just 3 minutes from there.Near metro (3 metro stations aroynd).

• Quadruple Room

Entrance to the room is very tiny, bathrooms weren't clean properly, there's stinch of urine. Shower is very small and you will hit you elbows on the wall or shower door a few times.

Location is convenient. Street parking is free from 9pm to 9am. Safe and busy area. Friendly staff.

• Double Room or Twin Room

Booking com charged my credit card plus we paid on the spot too. I thought as soon as the accomodation is paid (on the first day) booking com will return the money.

Location and friedly attitude

• Quadruple Room

I don't recommend the hotel since they charged me an extra 300 Euros. They said they will return them when we managed to call. However, nothing happened and the trip ended without returning the additional charges. They never reply to mails. I finally managed to get back my money thankfully from Booking.com. Worst experience ever from a hotel.

The location of the hotel is their best advantage.

• Double Room or Twin Room

I did not like everything the room was smaller than a cartoon. The bathroom was horrible, the sink is broke.

nothing!! the room was smaller than a cartoon. The bathroom was horrible, the sink is broke.

• Double Room or Twin Room

Sorry to say but we were annoyed we paid for a double got stuck in what I would class as a tight single room. Not great start as a couple on holidays so we had to pay up alot more and go for a duplex they had after two nights. It was good then. Had I known the double room size was so small I would of booked elsewhere if I'm honest. We ended up paying alot more per night than planned, more like an 4 star hotel prices staying in a 2 star hotel :( Breakfast in the hotel and the general area is a rip off not good value for money. French breakfast is a coffee and croissant and another piece of bread and jam for 12-14€. That price is alot more than a full fry breakfast back home :( One thing I noticed maybe it's just a European thing none of the rooms had a kettle or iron. if there was a kettle I could of made us coffee and bought the 50cent bread for our own breakfast in bed.

It's in a very good location. A few km from everything in the city and the immediate local area with its restaurants and pubs are amazing :) We used it as a perfect base to go visit all the spots then use return get cleaned up before visiting one of the many great restaurants in the area. They were all good prices and welcoming to us. The area is superb to get around! :) No trouble or loud sounds heard in the hotel during our stay so it was a nice stay.

• Double Room or Twin Room

The staff! Our parents wanted to send us some wine as a gift to the room, fair enough, some hotels don’t offer room service, but they had to call 5 times to ask if it’s possible, the staff took the CARD DETAILS and said they’ll see what they can do and left our parents with no real answer. On the last day of our trip we had to go down only for them so say it’s not possible. As a conclusion, the staff is not organized at all! Every time we came down they were on their personal phone or with girls next to their desk. As a description for the hotel it says that it’s 24h service, we have to leave the key at the reception and get it back when we’re back, but at night time the staff sleeps on the couch on the reception, they bring a bed sheet and sleep there! At the entrance! In no 3 star hotel I haven’t seen that. If it’s 24h service they should stay at the desk or around, get a nap in the back room, not at the front door so everyone can see them. Again...not well organized or maybe the owner doesn’t care about the way it looks..shame for such a nice area..! Also..what is the point of a minibar if it’s broken with nothing in? What is the point of a long mirrow on the cupboard if it’s broken? The price is definitely higher for what the hotel can offer.

The bed was quite comfortable.

• Double Room or Twin Room

Overall experience was not fabulous. The location and WiFi were the best during my stay. It was over priced 375euro for 3 nights in a room were there is no sound proof,I could hear my neighbor snoring. Split unit heater was too noisy couldn’t turned off due to the cold. Breakfast was excluded no coffee no water in the room.

The location and the free WiFi were top!

• Double Room or Twin Room

The bathroom could have been cleaned better, because the shower was still dirty. We were also not able to open our window or curtains without everyone in the lobby being able to look right into our room. We did not really have our privacy. We also were told when we checked in that we had to go to the other location across the street and these rooms were not the same ones that I saw on booking.com. I think that is a bit odd because we didn’t get any explaination.

The location was just perfect, we thought we’d have to go with the metro but we were able to walk the three days of our stay. We could just walk to one thing, stay for a bit and walk to another thing so we wouldn’t get tired. Also lots of nice cafe’s and restaurants near the hotel.

• Double Room or Twin Room

This hotel is clean and spiffy. The rooms are small but that's to be expected. The staff who greeted us where very nice and fluent in English. I would recommend this hotel for the value, which includes the convenient neighborhood, the street lined with restaurants, and the excellent staff.

• Quadruple Room

Outside the room i very cold there must be heater . There must be a hot water always ready for those who wants drink tea in the night, just a suggestion only for the coming client.

• Quadruple Room

Unprofessional reception team, terrible wifi, bad breakfast deal, room lighting was poor, bath tub has odd half door...

Beds were comfy, nice location.

Perfect location! 2 metro stops, many restaurants and cafes, and of course you can see the Eiffel Tower from the boulevard. We were three in a room that was big enough and comfortable. The staff is dazzling and very friendly. On the next trip to Paris, we will again stay at Unic Renoir Saint Germain

• Double Room or Twin Room

The Hotel Staff were polite & efficient, however, my requests when I booked the reservation, and Confirmed by the Hotel via email & phone call, were Ignored and Not in the room when I arrived 😡 Just 3 simple items, which are basically Standard anyplace in Paris ( a Vase of Flowers, a Bottle of FRENCH Champagne, and 6 (Six) Chocolate Covered Strawberries!!!) and None of them were in the room, with No Apology! At least I wasn't charged for them, but still...

The Hotel was Centrally located in the Heart of Paris, and and within walking distances ( times varied) for the different landmarks, etc. But... it was in the Heart of the Best Creperies in ALL of Paris, right outside the Front Door !!! When I decided not to start my day in the Restaurant with its Lovely Courtyard and Ambience, I had my choice of a Dozen of the Finest Crepes Restaurants to choose from ! Delicious 😋! My room was Perfect for my needs, with a Wonderful view from the Windows which I could open and look out at the bustle below me on the street, and over the Roofs towards Norte Dame Cathedral. It was a Quiet retreat after a long day of sightseeing & Dining out with friends 😊

Its a vety quaint hotel. Just what you want in Paris. One of.the the clerks, sadly was very rude and even rolled his eyes at me wheb we were asking for info an refused tp give any further details. We ended up wondering around with out 4 year old son, lost for over an hour before we found someone outside the hotel who could help.

The rooms should be cleaner. We found a really dirty pillow in the closet. The length of the bed is not enough for tall people. We also couldn't keep the key of the hotel room with us, we had to give it to the guy at the reception each time, which made us wait each time we were back to get the key if he was not there. The WiFi didn't work that well.

Although they gave us the wrong room at first, they changed us to a better one when we complaint. There are a lot of nice restaurants and bars around. It was very easy to get everywhere from the hotel.

• Quadruple Room

Please get the door locks of all rooms repaired. very hard to open or lock. please correct the air conditioning/ventilation system of the rooms especially the lower storey. Please be more courteous with guests and friendly to solve their issues. We don't like alcohol still we were served orange juices in the glasses with smell of alcohol/wine in them. lighting system of hotel in the courtyard behind is very poor and gives it a haunted look at night.Many mosquitoes in the room.

Quite hustle and bustle outside the hotel at late night too with grocery store, restaurants all very near, metro station is also v near.

Staff very helpful and accommodating. Location excellent close to many eating places and within walking distance to shops and metro stations. Great market there on Saturday. Wiould stay there again.

• Double Room or Twin Room

The bathroom was not clean and the bath cabin was really small. The safe box of the room was not working. We were in the last floor (5th floor) and the wifi antenna was weak.

The hotel was in a good location.

Is a scam. This people own two hotels Unic Renoir and Renoir and they are 3 buildings apart. Unic Renoir is supposed to be a 3 star suite hotel while Renoir is a dirty cheap place. When I went to check in to Unic Renoir the concierge walked me to Renoir and gave me a room there. I asked him why am I getting a room here? His answer was "I have no rooms @ Unic but I'll give you "free" breakfast the last day. The room was extremely small for 3 people I had to ask for toilet paper at the lobby, the AC did not work and they never showed up to fix it. I won't recommend this place to anyone and should be flagged on booking.com and everywhere else.

Hotel staff is very difficult to deal with. I had hotel charging me additionally for things they couldn't explain. No supporting documentation, lack of responsiveness. I reached the stage where they would not pick up my calls and be very rude when talking to. Very disappointed, never had such difficult situation where I would need to chase hotel to provide explanation for their charges..

We were too warm and opened the windows for a cool breeze. Found there are mosquitos or some type of flying, biting insect.

Very accommodating to change us to a courtyard room on the ground level when we arrived with a friend in a wheelchair.

It was a big lie! Shady staff. No lift even though they say there is. No parking at hotel. No dead bolt or chain lock on door. Climbed 3 flights of steep curving stairs with 2 kids & a stroller. MOLD Every where!

The room was a big for Paris & there was AC.

• Double Room or Twin Room

No internet connection while in our room. We were able to connect while in the lobby.

We loved the location, the market on Edgar Quinet, easy access to the railroad station Montparnasse, walking rue de Rennes, or the local Galeries Lafayette's and the stores there and there and the restaurants... we were walking distance to StGermain, Odeon, Bon Marché superb " Épicerie " & fun clothes store. We were following the path of painters, poets, writers, philosophes such as Rousseau. Verlaine, Zola, Sartre, Picasso, Cezanne, Hemingway, Scott Fitzgerald, Oscar Wilde,the legendary cafés, bistros.. " la Closerie des Lilas" "La Rotonde"...

• Double Room or Twin Room

a weak point is rooms are too close to each other so if your neighbor makes little bit noise, you can hear it....

Nice place to stay in Paris. Staffs are kindly and helpful. very close to market and metro station.

The lock for the door didn't work right.

Great location with metro right down the street. Lots of cafes and creperies to enjoy. But once in the room, it was so quiet. Room was big for European standards and courtyard was charming!

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

• Double Room or Twin Room

If you are looking for spacious rooms, then this is not the place. Lift is very small, stairs as well including passages to the rooms. Bathroom is also very small, so if you are a tall or big person, you might have issues. Restaurant is pretty small too. Wifi in the rooms can sometimes be chaotic, but great connection at the reception. We also noticed some small mouse whilst relaxing in the garden (problemo)

The hotel is literally at the entrances of metros, buses, big shops, and restaurants. The rooms are ok, but maybe not worth the price (but its Paris after all). I think the rooms on the ground floor are better (my colleagues stayed in them) and upstairs room have some street view with free wifi. The staff is nice and made us free coffee from their downstairs coffee machine

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

• Double Room or Twin Room

Fire alarm accidentally set off at about 2am. Lack of sound proofing between rooms shown up by inconsiderate loud speaking neighbours late into the night. Small room for a double, shower cramped.

Location, comfortable bed.

• Double Room or Twin Room

Very rude and unhelpful. Shouldn't be running a hotel. My son was sick and needed salt to gargle. They asked us to buy salt at the supermarket.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

It was perfect location and near shops and eatery places. We walked everywhere and manageable! We had a toddler so it was pleasant stay. The staff were very helpful and kind.

The sound proof is not good.

The room is quite big at this price in Paris. And the location of the hotel is amazing close to the Metro station with many crepes restaurant.

• Double Room or Twin Room

the room was very small and even I can not walk around my bed due to top floor slanting window. No space for luggage handling. High noice from other rooms due to very close each other.

• Quadruple Room

Immediately after arriving the nightman, who we unfortunately don't remember the name of, upgraded our room to a duplex and was very nice and polite. The location of the hotel is perfect: right by train stations that take you directly to the major spots in Paris.

Terrible bathroom: the shower is very small and the shower tube was very dirty and need to be replaced. The toilet was not working properly the water is running continuously unless youcut the water system. Sound proof system for the rooms, you may listen to your neighbors talks. Elevator need maintenance.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

• Quadruple Room

The showers in the bathrooms need to be recaulked. There was some mildew and buildup on the bottom of shower doors.

Location was great. The rooms were small but the beds comfortable. I loved the large windows overlooking the street.

• Double Room or Twin Room

Room is a little bit small. It's hardly to open two suitcases. Only one is possible. The bed sheet set is not new(clean), I think, because I found a lot of hairs in the bed.

the location is good and many restaurants nearby

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

• Double Room or Twin Room

The bath cubicle was very cramped just large enough for a child,the tv did not work the two days we were there,most important the pickup from cdg airport did not turn up,we had to scramble not having local coins to phone the hotel and we ended up taking a taxi

Breakfast was very good and more than sufficient.The hotel was 100 yards from a metro statio edgar quinet and walking distance to gare de montparnesse

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

• Quadruple Room

Unfortunately in Paris is quite normal you have to pay extra for a breakfast. I didn't try at hotel because the price was not interesting.

The localization is fantastic and the room was really good. People at the reception trend to be nice.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

• Double Room or Twin Room

The internet barely worked.

Central and a fair deal for the almost 50% discount i was lucky to get. Otherwise it would be too pricy for what it is: a simple room in an old and compacted building. But then again, it is Paris! Staff at the reception also quite nice.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

• Double Room or Twin Room

As a medium sized woman, sadly the shower was lacking in space, i cannot imagine anyone larger or a man being able to use in comfort ! i understand that space is at a premium but after such a warm and cosy bedroom it was a little alarming to have to eat our breakfast in a cold and droughty area which was flanked between outside doors !

The Hotel was clean and comfortable, our hotel room although small was toasty warm and quite perfect with some lovely windows looking out over the rooftops and across to Montparness tower, we loved it and found it the most perfect area for Parisian life. There are many bistros on the doorstep and if you mooch about you will find more than the Creperies, serving you their Normandy galettes along with the very popular cider !( which i might add is all superb). We happened upon a neighborhood market just metres from the hotel on a Saturday morning displaying the most divine fresh foods, fish, meat, pastries and flowers, this was almost as much a work of art as the Sunday market with artist's showing their beautiful and interesting work, awesome! We were not far from the main line metro (4) which was so handy for all other areas of sightseeing. I would certainly recommend this area/hotel for the Paris experience.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

• Quadruple Room

The check-in experince was not good. We arrived at the hot earlier than checkin time 11:10 am .The gentle man at the reception said I do not have booking then I had shown booking number. Askef for early checkin he said by 1 pm the room will be ready. We reached hotel back at 12:50 but the receptionist behaved rudly to us. After vheckin he started behaving well.

Very convenient and comfortable room for family.the hotel was in the heart of the city.

• Reviewed: 23 November 2016

We liked everything.

We loved everything and had an upgrade to a lovely appartment as a wonderful surprise. :) amazing location..and our rooms were beautifully clean. We really liked the gentleman on the reception during the daytime/early evening..wish I could remember his name..something like Grilés..so kind and friendly and very helpful with advice and direction. Would highly recommend and will definately stat there again when we next return to fabulous Paris :) Thank you for everything!!

• Reviewed: 6 November 2016

Room very small Cleaners didn't clean room left dust and mould in bedroom and bathroom Light at side of bed didn't work and when told management they never rectified it even though they had someone look at it. Front staff told us that light was working but clearly no-one had looked at it and only when we told them again did they send someone to look at it One of the Bathroom lights didn't work and never got fixed and shower door screen never closed properly Shower was never cleaned properly

Location was great easily accessible to sights of interest for us Front staff friendly

• Reviewed: 6 November 2016

• Double Room or Twin Room

the hotel manager is literally hostile and the hotel isn't exactly in the condition they show in the pictures.

The location is awesome and very tourist friendly.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

• Quadruple Room

Not the best standard ... but hey ,Not going to Paris , for staying in the hotel room.

Perfect location . Very friendly and helpful staff!! Good breakfast Good value for money . Family of 4

• Reviewed: 8 October 2016

No provisions for tea or coffee amenities

The hotel is located just a short walk to the metro and bus stops. Very convenient for visiting highlights of Paris. You just have to learn fast the bus numbers to take to particular places. Shops are a plenty unless you want to go to Champs Elysee. Eating places abound the area. The rooms are compact but comfortable enough. Staff are very friendly and accommodating .

• Reviewed: 9 September 2016

I liked the location, right at the heart of Montparnasse. I could see the restaurants from our window. The hotel is located in a busy street but it's ok for families. There are restaurants and a few bars. The hotel terrace was beautiful. Staff was helpful.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

Booked shuttle to airport through hotel. The transport was 30 minutes late. No sense of urgency from hotel staff to follow up the driver. We had to prod him to chase him up. We expected that since they booked it for us, they'll be a bit anxious to find out where the transport is. Although we weren't late for the flight, this gave us a lot of stress. The air conditioning in suite 103 does not work. There is a portable air con provided though.

Excellent location. Hotel is surrounded by restaurants and very close to metro. We were given a family suite room although we only booked a triple room.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

• Double Room or Twin Room

The only problem of our stay was the door of our room which was wooden and kind of broken and wouldn't close very well unless we pushed it and locked it while holding the handle. Also some of the stuff didn't speak good french or english and didn't understand some of our questions.

Unic Saint Renoir is very well located and generally a small comfortable and cute hotel. Everything was very clean, most of the stuff was very helpful and friendly. We were welcomed by the reception in the middle of the night and we got a free upgrade of our room, which was great. The room was nice and very clean with a great spacious and lovely bathroom. Breakfast was delicious, with many french viennoiseries and bread and good coffee.

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

Rooms could do with some TLC but didn't spoil the experience at all.

Great value for money. Staff lovely and very helpful. Rooms clean and linen fresh. Beds really comfy. All you need for a short stay.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2016

Hotel reception very tired, in need of decoration , furniture dirty and worn, it detracts from the room and staff

Room was large, very clean and comfortable

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

• Double Room or Twin Room

The shower door was broken, and shower tiny. The staff were not friendly, and were in fact unhelpful and unapologetic when they were made aware of their error, which could have cost me over 100 Euro. The Internet was intermittent, which was a real problem for me as I did not receive critical emails regarding ongoing travel. On the whole disappointing.

The rooms were small but comfortable. The hotel is in Montparnasse, which is walking distance from the main tourist attractions. Lots of restaurants nearby. Great if you love crepes.

• Reviewed: 23 July 2016

Hotel was very, very comfortable and in a GREAT location!!! Close to main roads, metro, bars and restaurants. Walking distance from The Luxembourg Gardens! You will not be disappointed!!

• Reviewed: 18 July 2016

• Quadruple Room

Probably the worst hotel I've stayed in. At the reception it gives you a feeling of cleanliness, however the room itself was dirty and a strong smell of sewers coming from the sink. I wouldn't stay there again even if it was for free!

The only good about this hotel was it's location.

• Reviewed: 12 July 2016

Staff were so actively rude, unhelpful and verging on aggressive in their manner. A dreadful experience, despite having already paid for my room I checked out and left after less than 15 minutes in the property. Has potential to nice little hotel but it's woeful. Pitch black dingy corridors, littered with trash bags.

• Reviewed: 6 July 2016

• Double Room or Twin Room

While the staff were polite they were not helpful, and when they did make a mistake, which nearly cost me a tour I had booked, there was no remorse or apology from the staff member involved, until I asked for one. The rooms are very small and pokey, and the shower doors broken, making it almost impossible to get in and out.

Montparnasse is an interesting place to stay with easy access, either walking or by metro to the city.

• Reviewed: 4 July 2016

• Double Room or Twin Room

shower doors were broken and would not close. no frills

location is great. Near restaurants and on a street that is animated restaurants people very nice ambiance.

• Reviewed: 27 June 2016

• Quadruple Room

Rooms and bathrooms in 3 stars standard. Nothing special. A/C in rooms not functioning good enough. No parking in a hotel.

Superb location next to Montparnasse metro station. Safe area for all tourists even during Friday night. Very good restaurants, jazz clubs, bars in a range of 400 meters. Friendly staff. Secured parking e.g. in a shopping centre, 5 min. of walk distance. If You want to have a good place to sleep only this is Your choice.

• Reviewed: 21 June 2016

• Quadruple Room

The only thing if we were being picky is the sofa bed was a bit uncomfortable.

The location of the hotel was brilliant, the staff at the hotel were all very friendly and made us feel welcome. We would stay here again without any questions asked. Brilliant trip

Browse Unic Renoir Saint Germain traveller photo gallery