Reviews of Villa Alessandra 4 stars

9 Place Boulnois, 17th arr., 75017 Paris, France

#1287 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

Awesome

Accommodation was fine size of room was adequate perhaps a little dated for some but to us it had character and was kept very clean. Lovely vibrant location with plenty of shops and bars nearby. locals were very friendly and helpful. So easy to get to main attractions which was a bonus as we didn't use the metro system

I will be back!

My stay was really nice!

this place is absolutely perfect: best charming, comfortable hotel in paris 17 district, close to everything and yet a peaceful, family feeling hotel to return after a busy day in Paris. the all staff is really nice and care about you, a special thanks to Kim, Mina, Yassin, and Souleymane who are devoted to make your stay very special .This location is just great and I understand why the hotel was fully booked when I asked to stay longer... Once you visit this hotel you just wish you could plan to stay longer...In the end I know where to go when I return to Paris. Thank you all for this great stay!!!!

Position is really good, staff is great and friendly and...

Bed is quite small,not your usual double bed size so take this into consideration when booking normal room.Only superior ones have larger beds.Also be aware that there are rooms in -1level, choose carefully. Also, call taxi on the street, hotel charges 7€ for this service.

Position is really good, staff is great and friendly and they will do everything that they can. Hotel is situated in a peacefull square surrounded with colorfull market and bistros and has most anazing restourant just few steps from the hotel, vietnamese restourant Le Palanquin,a must go to place for dinner.

The young receptionist (Cambodia) is very welcoming and...

It is certainly not a 4* star hotel. They would keep just one cup, one towel, which Ian stupid when you have booked room for double occupancy. The room was very small. Can hardly move !

The young receptionist (Cambodia) is very welcoming and friendly. The location is perfect! The bed was amazing!

This was a great find, a quiet, clean friendly hotel . Not a tourist trap

Room was small , although efficiently laid out. No sofa to relax.

We weren't sure what to expect because the hotel price was so economical compared to others. But we were so happy. The room was small but with a great shower and comfortable bed. Bed was small so maybe not for a super tall couple. We loved that we could open the window and get fresh air. The hotel is tucked away on a cute little dead end street . It's so quiet. But a few steps out the door and there are fruit and flower markets , fish and wine, cafes that operate seven days per week and from morning until 7:30 pm even on Sunday. It's within ten minutes walk to Champs d'elysee, Starbucks, shops, metro or RER. We just loved it. Staff will really helpful, made photocopies for us of pages in our travel book, let us leave our luggage all day for no charge, gave tips and directions. Even the cleaning staff were really friendly and always said good morning with a smile. There's a great little Vietnamese restaurant a stone's throw from the hotel. We would go back in an instant . Fridge in the room too!!

Enjoyable and tiring long days and short nights trying to see and do as much as we could.

The staff were friendly and helpful.The hotel was in a great area near to major attractions yet in a quiet square.Rooms were clean the showers were good. We will return to the same hotel on our next visit.

First time in Paris

Bathroom could be updated. At times, it was noisy in the courtyard below.

The hotel has a lot of charm. It is close to a street market and cafes, but off the main streets. A real king sized bed! Comfortable and clean. The staff was very attentive and friendly. It was romantic and fun.

Beautiful Villa

I would recomend for more comfort to clean the rooms not so loud in the morning, sometimes we wanted to sleep more but we couldn’t as it was pretty loud how they close doors or move forniture , also everyday they knok to ur door to check about mini bar I didn’t feel happy about that somehow, especially cuz I didn’t use it.

The stuff was the best! So helpful and always smiling and giving some good energy! The breakfest was really good I love it, too bad I had it just once, if I knew I would eat it everyday, the room is so bright and cozy, the bed is very comfy, a lot of pillows which I like:) I loved the style of the hotel, made me feel like home. Just few steps and u have amazing street market with fresh fruit! Small walk and u r in front of Arc! The location is amazing! Thank u Villa we loved u:)

Nice hotel but need to fix.their queen beds

My queen bed was made of two twin beds but they werent hold together in anyway, so during the night, i slowly disappeared in between both beds. Highly uncomfortable.

Great Hotel, perfectly located

This is a cozy little hotel tucked away on a side street off...

I think more can be done with the reception area, which is a little messy and unwelcoming...

This is a cozy little hotel tucked away on a side street off the Avenue Ternes, very close to a delightful market, which I was very happy to cross on my way in and out of the hotel. Staff were very friendly.

Stayed 3 nights. In an amazing neighbourhood close to all amenities and the metro.

Small room but it’s to be expected based on the location.

Yet it was well decorated, clean and the bed was amazing. Loved the bath after days of much walking.

nice stay - hotel could be of better standards when listed as 4*

Furniture not of great quality. Not 4* standard. Got twin beds joined together which kept moving apart. Shower head was broken and kept falling. Doors and walls very thin - Room door not very secure.

Generally nice hotel, Good location, 10 minute walk from arc de triomph with good availability of metro and buses. Furniture not of great quality. Not 4* standard. Got twin beds joined together which kept moving apart. Shower head was broken and kept falling. Staff were lovely and friendly.

Good location with very friendly staff.

Would suggest that the owners look at the flooring used. It can be noisy when people are moving around in the upper room. Hard wooden flooring provides little or no sound barriers.

Location and friendliness of the staff.

Great location in a very quiet area of a hip part of Paris,...

As with every Paris hotel I have been in, the rooms are rather small.

Great location in a very quiet area of a hip part of Paris, wonderful fresh markets nearby

Nicely decorated! Shame about the size!

The room was much smaller than I expected, the pictures made it look bigger. Moving around the bed was difficult as the wardrobe was in the way. I asked to switch but they were fully booked. I can't say if all the double rooms were like this.

The room was decorated very well and the bathroom was spacious. The facilities were excellent. The location was a 10 mins walk from the arc De triumphie.

The location was really good.

Most of the staff was not speaking English. Awful breakfast, poor variety of food. Not clean enough. It was more like a 2 star hotel.

The location was really good. Close to metro station. Excellent commuting.

it was a nice stay,but would not stay there longer than 3 nights (short stay only)

The Scrambled eggs were very bland,and not much choice only other warm was the bacon. ???? Sitting on the toilet,was very limited

The Location was good approx ten minutes away from the arc de triumph,and then ten minutes away from a main shopping area,also a lot of restaurants to choose from,ranging from italian,indian,french,etc

Warm, cozy environment in an unbeatable location!

During busy times, there is sometimes no room in the breakfast area, but the staff went out of their way to try and accommodate us (our fault, we slept in!) also, if management could consider a second coffee machine, that would make things easier too.

I honestly couldn’t fault this hotel, it has a warm atmosphere and the location can’t be beaten! We felt as if we were living in Paris, not just staying. If I was to highlight one feature we loved the most, it would be the staff. Each of them got to know us well and went out of their way to take care of us. We will be back!

Disaster, noisy place, no wifi on -1 floor

Our rooms were on -1 floor, next the kitchen. Very noisy place. Was not able to sleep well because from 7 am it was very very noisy. No wifi in -1 floor. THIS hotel was a disaster. I REALLY REGRET. NEXT TIME I WILL BE CONSIDERING WHETHER TO RELY OR NOT ON BOOKING.COM. I AM DISAPPOINTED.

Fun, relaxing at a good rate!!!

All was superior

Convenient to Champs Elysse and all the sites. Great comfortable clean rooms. Friendly helpful staff. Fun quiet location in the middle of the sites. Fabulous!!!

Good hotel for a short stay
    • Business Single Room

Even by Parisian standards the room and bathroom were quite small. Coffee at breakfast wasn't the best either.

The room was clean and comfortable and, as the hotel is off any main roads, it was quite quiet. The location is great, so close to the Arc de Triomphe and surrounded by restaurants and a market.

I will not book here again.

Room was downstairs, very small, room service was very poor not changing Bed sheets at all for 4 nights.

Staff are friendly and nice . Hotel located in one of the best neighborhood of Paris, meanwhile Hotel is very old, cleanness could be too much better than this, you will just pay for address ! You can get better hotels with same price around Paris Opera that is very close to Opera house and Louvre museum !

I feel cheated

Honesty

It is a nice cute hotel, but since they have charged my credit card twice for the room rate, I am very disappointed. After 5 weeks, still trying via Booking.com to get my money back. So draw your own conclusions.

Descent, but not worth the money. Breakfast was very expensive!

The air conditioner in the bedroom did not work and the staff did not see this as a problem (even though it was one of the reasons we picked the hotel). Most of the staff were not very friendly and not helpful. We asked for coffee packets for our room twice and after saying they would leave it for us - they did not. Finally the third time (and third person) told us it was not available. Very frustrating service is many ways.

The beds were comfortable and the place was clean.

• Reviewed: 4 February 2017

Do not keep your expectations high. There is nothing nice except the location.

* The staff werent helpfull except one. * There wasnt ant security. * The staff didnt know the job. They always give us the wrong room keys. We hope that they didnt gave our rooms key to someone else. * One night, the electricity of the otel gone, and the staff didnt know what to do. * One person left in the elevator and the firemen saved him. * We have to made an really argument with one off the staff. * The wireless didnt worked for 2 days, the staff just tell me that, if I want I can leave whenever we want, and if I want I can use the wireless in the lobby. But as they promise, there wasnt any wireless at the rooms for 2 days.

The location is perfect. So close to Champs-Elysees. The furnitures are slightly outdated but so clean ve smells fine. Only one receptionist (The girl staying in the mornings) was helpfull, kind and well donated.

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

Worst Hotel Ever

To be honest, I have never rated any hotel before because I trust booking's reviewers. However, this hotel got me to rate. For me, it is the worst hotel I have ever been to. It should be rated one star hotel. It is very old and every thing seems like in the 1920s not in 2017. Just stay away from this one.

Only location and WiFi

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

A perfect place to stay for the weekend - great location

The elevator wasn't very smooth. Not sure that it fits the 4 star description but we got it on sale in the off-season so that made it good!

The location was excellent - right near the arc de triomphe in a quiet cul de sac.

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

Not worth the money

Towel was so thin, blanket was also really thin. Most sockets were hidden behind the table or bed tables which was very difficult to move, so I had difficulty having access to electricity for my phone and laptop. No air conditioning!

Good wifi, good laundry service (packed in a neat box)

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Attending a conference in Paris

No complain.

Location is great. Room is very comfortable. A vey good hotel to stay.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Everything, charming square, nice market nearby, friendly...

Everything, charming square, nice market nearby, friendly staff, great room

Cleanness, Comfort, Silence, Location.

Breakfast is a little bit poor. Always the same menu. Sometimes with delays in serving. But acceptable...

Cleanness, Comfort, Silence, Location...

Don’t ever visit this hotel

Everything. Unfriendly staff and dirty towels. No one to assist with the luggage.

Very frendly staff.

Very frendly staff. Very good location.

Great neighbourhood dog cute patio and great staff!

Great neighbourhood dog cute patio and great staff!

Awesome Holiday

Not as close as I thought from a subway station.

Cleanliness & Friendliness of the Staff.

Great location, comfortable room and friendly staff!

The foyer is a bit outdated and old.

The rooms were clean and comfortable. The location is perfect!

Location was great

Bathroom could do with a re vamp

Location was great

Quiet place, comfortable room

Quiet place, comfortable room

Simply great stay

Convienient, Comfort, Nice Staff and Value for Money

Great location. Quiet back street with wonderful street market close by. Rooms large by Paris standards.

Great location, one of the most comfortable bed, cute room and welcoming and helpul staff.

The staff was very friendly, a pleasant surprise in Paris!

A week in paradise!

I like the fact that somewhere that's not Disney make me feel special and provide that outstanding guest services the same way Disney does

We had fantastic time there. Its next to marketplace and cafes are open till late night.

Nearest Metro station is 12 min walk

Staff and amenities

Nice and friendly stuff in a sweet Hotel.

Nice and friendly stuff in a sweet Hotel. The Location is in a small street which is very quiet.

Great!

Great spot for our honeymoon! The staff was excellent.

Nice

Location is very good , Value for money , Cosy

Location, nice room

Dated

Location, nice room

The staff took the time to phone guests checking out the...

The staff took the time to phone guests checking out the following day and warn them of a train strike so we could make alternative arrangements.

Enjoyed and felt very relaxed at this hotel, will never hesitate to stay at this hotel again

Great hotel

The staff were excellent and willing to help in any way, the location was excellent as well.

Was only for one night but it an awesome night away from the hostels

The view

Rooms were tidy and comfy. Breakfast was pretty decent with a wide selection

The lady receptionist was very nice.

The lady receptionist was very nice. Very clean hotel. Good location.

Internet isnt working enough.

Internet isnt working enough. very slow.

We went for our honeymoon, it was a beautiful stay!

The staff was very friendly.

Just the ticket for a short break

Everything was fine

Clean, typically French but a little small.

Cosy hotel with perfect location.

Cosy hotel with perfect location.

Really perfect

Hotel with great employees all very polites and attentive.

Comfortable and quiet

Lack of cooked breakfast options

Had a relaxing and chilled out vibe throughout the building

All good everything.

The cleaning was good. Location also great. Service was great.

Enjoyed the city

Rooms were small

Excellent location

rooms to small

I liked everyone who workes in Vila Alessandra and also its...

I liked everyone who workes in Vila Alessandra and also its location

Satisfactory with my stay

More fresh and warm food

Incredible

Amazing location. Lovely, clean and nice staff. Almost boutique next to fresh food shops and walking distance to everything

A good stay near marketplace making it nice to walk around to sample everyday living there

Nice double beds, really comfy. Hotel is quiet with no outside noise!!

Location is excellent, the calm street with a tree in the...

Location is excellent, the calm street with a tree in the middle is very charming. Silent rooms, great bed and wonderful staff!

Great location, really friendly & helpful staff

Great location, really friendly & helpful staff

Beds - wifi - room was too small

Great place,great stuff,great city !

The parking in the garage was perfect,but you could only get in with a small car .

Great place,great stuff,great city !

Happy with the stay.

Comfortable bed and friendly staff.

no duvets, this hotel still uses blankets.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Position

Position

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

Nice break with small price

No tea/coffee facilities in the room

Beds were comfy not sure three people would fit in the room was abit small enough for two though

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

proper cleaning of washroom and the staff

bed was very old and internet connection was very slow.

proper cleaning of washroom and the staff

• Reviewed: 7 December 2016

Quiet location, great value for money

Quiet location

• Reviewed: 27 November 2016

Un hôtel de charme à coût abordable dans ce quartier de Pais.

The size of the rooms

The location at a walking distance from Palais des Congrès, restaurants and the daily market Rue Poncelet