Reviews of Warwick Paris (Former Warwick Champs-Elysees) 4 stars

5 rue de Berri, 8th arr., 75008 Paris, France

#702 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

The fact that they do not offer a complimentary water gives a bad impression about the hospitality ! I requested from the staff to provide me with some complimentary water for which they promised to do so, however, I did not get any ! Which left me with a very bad impression about the place !

Location and staff are super nice.

• Executive King Room

We had booked for Executive room but they have to move us from the 5th floor(because the bidet was broken and no shataf ), to another room, were the A/C was liking water on the walls and carpet. Two days took to fix the liking A/C, in the night could hear “pic-pic..” but the most horrible was the smell of the wet, dirty carpet developed after, in the room, for the length of our stay. Literally, we had to keep the windows open! Old furniture, not well maintained tiles and bathroom. And being a couple, we had to accept a room with twin beds! Very poor management.

The location is great, very close to Arc de Triumph and Champs-Élysées. Easy to reach any objective you want to visit. The breakfast was good and rich.

• Superior Queen Room

A bit dated, bathroom was small and the hairdryer was a box on the wall with no drying ability. No restaurant available

Location was 10 metres from Champ Elysee and quiet

• Superior Queen Room

The lady who served us at check out.

One of the best area in Paris, big rooms, clean, tidy and cozy. The cleaning service people were very polite and helpful. The front desk staff, especially Najeem was very friendy, humble and welcoming as well. But the lady at our check out, we asked her for the receipt of our deposit that she hasn’t given us after the refund on Monday morning 28 May 2018, she was not nice, she has sarcastic attitude and gesture. She was so different compares to the other staff in Warwick. Our stay was almost perfect before we were served by her. She said she already gave us the reciept that actually she didn’t. She didn’t even bother to come out to meet us at the reception desk. She was speaking from inside, we communicated with her through the staff at the front desk. We could hear it clearly. Finally she came out to the reception desk after if we nicely beg her to see us in person. While we were in a hurry for the airport, finally she inconsiderately printed, folded and gave the receipt to us slowly with unhappy look and cold attitude. She defensively said she gave the receipt already to us. No we swear we didn’t. If we had received it anyways, I think it’s not hard do a reprint for us. After all we stayed in 3 rooms for 4 nights and we spent approximately € 3100 ish. This is just an input to improve the SMILE and SINCERITY service. We love your hotel though.

• Superior Queen Room

Only one slipper & bathrobe was provided in spite of two guests

Good location at the midst of Champs Elysee, spacious room, and delicious breakfast.

• Superior Queen Room

Croissants were definitely extra flaky and delicious. Breakfast at the hotel was excellent. Service provided by the staff was friendly. Location of the Hotel is unbeatable. Thanks for providing me the early check in upon arrival at the hotel.

• Executive King Room

Staff were very strict about the check in time and not trying to help or understand that I came from long flight and I was very tired although I have requested early chick in my booking.

Location was very good near the Champs-Élysées and relatively the price. Spacious room but old furniture.

Although we were couple, the room was catered for one person ( i.e. one bath robe, one chair, one slipper). No complimentary rose or chocolate on the bed pillow. There was no handy power socket. The pillows were extremely soft and uncomfortable. The bathroom is split into two compartment, the WC is isolated. A bit awkward and inconvenient layout.

Excellent location. We stayed in Room 518 for two nights. It was a very quiet room and the breakfast was really good. The food quality in the restaurant was superb and the service was outstanding. We would like to thank the concierge Miss Sara for her excellent service.

• Superior Queen Room

Rude staff , made no exception for early arrival and made me late for my appointment, a appreciate hotels have check in times but i arrives circa mid day and they were unable to provide a room and made me wait 2 hours, even after expressing I was due to go to a meeting. I found one particular lady at reception rude & arrogant not just to me but her Demina to all guests. The rooms are dated and I would not really recommend the hotel as it is a poor hotel overall, the only good thing is location. I visit Paris around 6/7 times a year and I would not stay here again.

• Superior Queen Room

They could very well add a few vegeterian dishes.

Everything...hospitality*****, service*****,response*****,cleanliness*****,location***** value for money*****

We booked one bigger room at a much higher price, but it was actually smaller than the rooms with the lower rates. The price difference was justified by the existence of a small terrace!! There was no complimentary water in the rooms. Check out lasted more than 30 minutes -many mistakes were made and despite being given the information for the invoice, they did not use it. The charges had mistakes and the delay was considerable. The Wi-Fi was interrupted and I could not check in my flight, when I called the reception to request a password, the person who replied, hung up and came to my room at 5:30 in the morning to ...discuss the problem face to face! We just repeated the same information and he suggested I should follow him to the business centre. I said, can't you give me instructions about the location of the business centre? HE did tell me where the business centre was and left. Overall that was the most awkward response to a call for assistance, according to my experience.

The location was excellent. The bed was comfortable and the rooms where quiet.

• Superior Queen Room

- kettle and cups were extremely dirty and oily. Not sure why. Did not dare to use. - no complimentary bottled water in room - separate toilet and shower rooms

- Proximity to George V metro station. - Able to provide salon strength hairdryer upon request. - bathrobe and bedroom slippers provided

• Superior Queen Room

Another a bit "tired" hotel in one of Western European capitals. Ok to stay a night or two, but don't expect much out of it.

location is great

We were forced to change the room because we had 4 year old child and we paid double the price. The room is very old with old furniture. Horrible smell comes from the bathroom. Not value for money.

• Deluxe King Room with Terrace

Reception is kind of rude and also irresponsible. After my leaving I realized that they over charged my stay, which eventually they paid some of back. Although I tried to reach out to hotel from several channels it took them several days to give a response, even without an apology. It has been over one week and they still didn't clarified some of the charges. I strongly recommend not to make payments with credit card and triple check each payment item as they are not prudent enough to check or explain their bases.

The room is outdated. Bathroom smelled like cigarettes. Breakfast options are very limited.

Located steps away from Champs Elysees. Friendly staff, we arrived at 9 am and was able to check-in smoothly. I liked that they offered in-room continental breakfast up to 12 pm if your booking includes breakfast (very convenient for non-morning people). Clean and relatively spacious room for a Paris hotel.

• Superior Queen Room

The curtain and bedsheet had small stains.

The location of the hotel is superb.It is very close to the metro station and shopping street.The staff was very courteous .We were upgraded to a superior room.

Our air-conditioning wasn’t working properly.

The location is perfect, just half block from the Champs Elysees! The rooms are big and the staff very welcoming.

• Deluxe King Room with Terrace

more English speaking stuff would be better, especially in the breakfast area.

nice terrace - great location - great concierge service - comfy bed - kind attention from the people in reception

• Superior Queen Room

Not clean and not flexible at check in and checkout and not good for family because the jet set beside it and crowded when enter or exit

Near from the Champs-Élysées and the room it was big and nice

• Executive King Room

I didn't' like the place the room are not very clean, bathroom light is not working, bad smell in the room and towels. I want the second day morning to check out but they insist to deduct additional two night from my reservation. I try to speck to the front manager and he was very road. If you want to stay in this hotel first book for one night I don't recommend this hotel for family's

• Executive King Room

WE ORDERED HOME DELIVERY TO THE ROOM AND THE HOTEL MANAGER CALLED AND ASKED US "IF WE GO TO A RESTAURANT AND ALSO TAKE OUR OWN FOOD THERE?" THAT DAY ONWARDS, WE FELT UNWANTED AT THE PROPERTY..REALLY BAD EXPERIENCE BECAUSE OF ONE STAFF ATTITUDE..

Breakfast was disappointing, I was not approached at any time for tea/coffee or anything off the menu. Selection of products at buffet was poor, however what was there was exceptional.

Location exceptional, reception staff were very friendly and gave a great impression of the Parisienne people.

• Superior Queen Room

1.Hotel restaurant closes at 11 so no food after that. 2.no (halal) food in hotel restaurant. 3. Little expensive

1.Friendly staff, 2.,very good location 3.wide rooms

• Deluxe King Room with Terrace

Tiny maintenance problems such as the seal for the window in our room coming away slightly.

Our private roof terrace was of very generous proportion

• Superior Queen Room

All rooms with WC should have hand water spray like few rooms, lapse on staff in getting our belongings while changing the rooms from 604 to 310, finally we got after lot of hue and cry

Mr Siddharth in Breakfast an excellent person and also all concierge team were superb Overall

• Superior Queen Room

The hotel looks very old and the bathroom too

The staff they’re amazing, the room service threw some macoroons when we told the reception they went and brought us macroons from the same shop

• Superior Queen Room

The Bathroom could be better equipped with dental kit and more soaps and the douche was not easy to use: water comes out suddenly by burst and leaks sometimes on the floor

the bed was very comfortable only the bathroom needs some care because the chairs were unfixed and moving

• Superior Queen Room

it was very noisy at night i woke up many times cuz the bar just the next building from the hotel and ppl kept shouting late in night

location was excellent u're just steps from champs eleysee and the staff are so kind and helpful

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

• Deluxe King Room with Terrace

Took a very long time to check us in, the room was not ready until 4:30 pm! Toilet situation is a bit tricky as its in a separate room (like most paris hotels) and the bidet is in the bathroom. No complimentary water in room.

Got a good offer on booking for a deluxe king room with terrace which was spacious, comfortable beds, accommodating staff, few steps away from champs elysees, close to metro, taxi line in front of hotel.

• Superior Queen Room

There is a problem with cleaning. There were long hairs on the floor, in the bath and worst is on the towels. Carpet on the floor seems to be very dirty also. I also saw some plates in the breakfast which were still dirty but mixed into clean ones.

Location of the hotel is perfect. All personel is very nice and helpfull. Rooms are big and comfortable.

• Superior Queen Room

At night time, we heard loud music , we coudnt rest well for the holl stay

Hotel was nice, easy to reach , reception girl was lovely her name is sarah ,

Needs a serious refurbishment. Everything is old and broken. Being on a noisy road, it needs triple glazing instead of old inefficient double glazing. Very vad value for money.

• Deluxe King Room with Terrace

The staff of the hotel was great, very helpful and very smiling all the time. They even got us a surprise when they realised we are celebrating a birthday anniversary.

• Superior Queen Room

The staff are very friendly, the room is comfortable, the location is great for shopping and just walking around, no noise at night so you get a good night sleep, hot water is available all day

shower in the bathroom

I like the location, very accessible. Few steps away from Champs Élysées. It's near a train station. George V is the property's closest Metro stop and it provides access to Le Louvre, the Jardin des Tuileries and Place de la Bastille. It is just 4 km from the Gare du Nord Eurostar terminal. Ladurée is few meters away from the hotel. Zara is just around the corner and so with the Louis Vuitton. It is a great choice for travellers interested in shopping, romance and food.

We reached the hotel at 9am but gave us the room only at 3:30pm, inspite of lot of checkouts happening. When asked, they said our category of room is not ready yet. since it was booked through booking .com. Very rude staff.

Towels weren't clean; the shower material (shampo and Gel) haven't been changed for more than 4 days even the housekeeping visited several times. Also; there was no complementary water or drink even next to the to the boiler for the whole stay !!

• Deluxe King Room with Terrace

this is a very beautiful hotel,the break fast was fantastic order all Hotel stuff was helpful specially MSS. Jabrial she was very helpful and solve all my problems due to my holiday. thanks a lot.

• Superior Queen Room

Nothing at all, every thing perfect

The room is clean and comfortable, staff are extremely helpful and friendly, hotel is so close to champs elysees , best hotel in Paris

They made us book 3 rooms just because, my 8 months baby counts as a person in (4 person) room. Although we are a 2 adults 2 kids ( 3&5 years) The bellboy broke an expensive bag

Hotel location

• Superior Queen Room

Not clean rooms and very small.. Breakfast was very basic in small meeting room. Very expensive. No complementary water in the room and the price for the water battle is 8€?!!!

Good location in champs lese Concierge service and Sara in reception she change my room to a better one Early check in

• Superior Queen Room

Coffee was same no matter what you ordered., Cleaning staff tried to wait till you were in your room and then would come to clean it, probably for a tip

Comfortable bed and quiet

breakfast

The Hotel is in great location and has very clean. I have to really appreciate the lady who checked me in unfortunately i forget her name. I also would like to give a special thanks to hotel director. Facilities is nice

• Superior Queen Room

Room size was very small , the bed cover was full of dust, small tv , bathroom and toilet were in two different rooms , their resteraunt is not open 24/7 and when we ordered from a resteraunt to deliver at the hotel they charged us 20 euros !!!

Location, and staff

• Executive King Room

Some bathroom fixtures to be checked.

Attentive personnel. Comfortable sleeping accomodation. Location of the Hotel near main entertainement and shopping facilities.

• Superior Queen Room

We did not stay long enough to notice anything unconvenient.

The location could not have been better. Staff was very kind and the room was clean. We do not regret having chosen this hotel.

• Superior Queen Room

We booked a package with breakfasts, but got charged for the price difference between continental and buffet breakfasts. The staff told us there are two kinds of breakfast, and the package we booked only covers continental, and since we had buffet, we had to pay the difference. This was never mentioned in Bookings.coom and caused unexpected confusion. The food is so so, not much variety either.

Location is good, walking distance to some attractions.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

• Executive King Room

There were scam artists on the Champs Elysee. We were warned to keep our bags close but not about the hustlers Edith false charities etc

The staff were excellent and very helpful even before I got there. I called from Houston a few times and they were extremely helpful. The location was excellent

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

• Superior Queen Room

I am a very passionate traveller and love spending time in good hotels watching tv till late night. I was at warwick on the 3rd of may. There was no electric supply for the whole night and we had to spend time in complete darkness. It was a a really bad experience. The hotel offered no compensation of any kind in return.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Wifi was very slow

The best staff i ever seen ...every body smile and say bonjour all the time The location was great .. near the champ elyssee .. i recommand this hotel for all people here and of course i will come back again .

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

nothing all good

The hotel is nice and the location is great right in the heart of Paris. Of course you pay for that but the cost is much less than larger hotel chains right around the block. Worth the money simply for the location and staff.

The furniture is becoming old

Very good location Also, I would like to thank Sophia who is working in the reception. She was kind and helpful and find a nice room to me even I come so early morning.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

• Executive King Room

There was unpleasant smell in the room and the bed. We couldn't sleep well because of the noise outside the hotel.

A great location + very friendly and professional staff.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

• Deluxe King Room with Terrace

Breakfast was lousy- not at all good. Very limited options. Room service was not upto the mark. Not enough anenities like shower gels/ shampoo etc provided .

Location of property & conceirge services

• Superior Queen Room

Got an upgrade to a bigger room with a balcony overlooking the champs elysee. Amazing view and excellent staff. The bathrooms are equipped with WC washing supplies. The rooms are huge for Paris and the location is on the champs elysee street with department stores next to the hotel. Will defintly go back.

Bathroom smells bad..needs new furniture. Pillows are too soft..and air condition is not cold at all a/c system has to be fixed..

Excellent and fast service.you ask for anything the door will be knocked in a minute. Very helpful staff

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

• Deluxe King Room with Terrace

More variety on English TV.

Bed and pillows were very good. Nice bathroom too. Staff very helpful. Location is par excellence for non-business travellers!

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

• Superior Queen Room

They didn't put free water in my room as hospitality and they put to my freind. When I asked the reception about that, he said it's the fourth visit for your and but my freind said it's his first. Also they put a bill doesn't belong to me and i was suprised by it when i was checking out .

The hotel location is perfect

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

• Superior Queen Room

To have more restaurant in the premises. The seated area in the lobby is very little despite rhere is an empty area can be furnished ( under the mirror )

Thd warm welcome of the staff, variety of food at the breakfast is quite enough. The express check out service ( bill took no time to be ready & settled).

• Deluxe King Room with Terrace

i have paid more for room with terrace and i got same with a wall view . The room and facilities you will get is not valuable for amout you paied for .

I like location

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

• Superior Queen Room

The staff were so friendly - ready to help and spoke fluent English, which was great as my partner and I were worried we would struggle only knowing a little French!

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

• Executive King Room

The fact that the bathroom toilette is in a separate room than the main bathroom that has the washing basin and the bathtub which was not very practical or comfortable since you have to go from one room to another to wash your hands after using it. If you are not staying with a close person this may become an issue especially if you are the kind who prefers to wash your hands before you pull up your pants. Just joking LOL.

Location location location first. It is right off the famous Champs Elysee i.e a minute away and a few steps to George V metro station which is directly connected to the bigger Charles De Gaule station which has the RER. It is also close to a lot of very good restaurants and cafes including the famous Georges V with its tasty hot chocolate and desserts and shopping centers as Monoprix, Zara, H and M, Sephora , and great brands as Kenzo and Louis Vuitton. The room size was good for a family of 3. We took the Executive room that had a queen sized bed that was comfortable, in addition to a double sized sofa bed that can accomodate 2. We were shown the Junior suite which was bigger and had on top a small dinning table, but it turned out to be a 100 euros more expensive per night and frankly did not think it was worth it especially since we were not planning to eat in the room. The heating system worked very well which was a blessing since the temperature was around -1 C i.e it was freezing. The room had a very good sized closet, an easy to use safe and a small fridge. It had also a writing table and a chair and enough space for the lauggage. The bathroom though was a little impractical since the toilette was in a separate room than the washing basin and the bathtub, but the size was great and spacy and the magnifiying mirror was well located something of prime importance to me and my daughters to apply makeup easily. The room lighting was good though it could be made better since you need to put each light on or off separately . There was a little issue with the electricity sockets which were in impractical places and we had to go down to plug our phone chargers and i believe they should have been placed in a higher locations to give people easier access. Also i realized unfortunately too late that the plugs located near the room entrance will shut down once the main corridor lamp is turned off i.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

• Superior Queen Room

The AC not great in the room, too hot!

Excellent staff greeting and upgraded without question due to the amount of luggage we were carrying as we were driving through Europe skiing. The hotels suggestion!

• Superior Queen Room

To have to wait for our breakfast, because too many clients and not enough sitting space for everybody

Location and breakfast. The help and smile of the personnel.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

• Superior Queen Room

We had five rooms and one of them was on the 1st floor above the nightclub, the base was very loud until 5am and we should have been warned. We would make sure we were not on that floor next time.

Convenience of location, very good staff.

• Reviewed: 9 December 2016

• Superior Queen Room

The receptionist did not agree for early check in although the rooms were available and I requested this early. They promised upon availability. Also she asked me the credit card and I told her to charge the amount from the same amount reserved on time of reservation. She promised to do that but she reserved another amount. On the time of check out her colleague informed me that she don't need to do that because the amount reserved in reservation is enough. You know while traveling you don't want extra reserving with your credit card.

• Reviewed: 23 November 2016

Some confusion about the booking. I have been billed twice. Have received emails about a no show (which did not happen) and I was charged one day extra (currently lodged a complaint and hope it gets sorted out soon and amount reversed)

Location of the hotel is great Staff though very busy were quite helpful. The rooms are comfortable

• Reviewed: 11 November 2016

• Superior Queen Room

Would like more places to hang our clothes and towels. But his is minor.

Great location! In the middle of everything and close to subway. Free breakfast tastes great!

• Reviewed: 11 November 2016

• Superior Queen Room

The lift is a bit confusing but does it job.

The staffs are very friendly and helpful, while the hotel location is superb. Breakfast is good and the room is perfect.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

We were made to wait to check in ...probably because the hotel is very busy

Location of the hotel is great. Breakfast could be better with more variety. Hotel staff is very friendly.

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

Staff inside the the Resaurant Bath room very small bad smell They cut from card the money twice Up to now not return the rest of my money

Bed room

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

• Superior Queen Room

Breakfast was pretty good, but no surprise considering its price 24 Euro -- which was not included in the fare. Sometimes room cleaning came lately in weekday. When I backed to the room in 5 PM one day, it was still not finished. Besides, after I had been out for dinner, the room was cleaned again in the evening. I'm not for sure the reason.

It was located in very convenient place close to Arc de triomphe. 2 metro stations; George V and Franklin D. Roosevelt are available.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

• Superior Queen Room

The localization of the hotel is very good and nearby from every important place,only few meters to Avenue Champs Elysée. Louise was very kindly and helpfull on the reception.Splendid selection at breakfast/buffet. The executive room was spacious with marble bathroom.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

• Deluxe King Room with Terrace

Below Avg. Breakfast Private Toilet - unconventional for Muslims.

Amazing Staff. excellent and free WiFi private balcony. [personally] they've prepared the room with flowers and welcome drinks and snakes as it was my Honeymoon.

Browse Warwick Paris (Former Warwick Champs-Elysees) traveller photo gallery