United Kingdom Sheffield Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• easyHotel Sheffield Review Score: 6.8

“It was compact, clean, modern and functional. I stayed for one night and it was perfect for a short stay . The bed was made up and there was 2 hand towels and 1 bath towel. Staff were friendly and welcoming . I had an inside room so there was no window which ment it was super dark in the room so I slept like a baby, oh and no outside noise. Also a heating/cooling unit so I could adjust the temperature to exactly how I like it for sleeping ...cold ;0 . An easy to use shower too with just the right pressure. It was right on the edge of town so easy for the shops/bars/restaurants and the tram stops out the front . I will definitely be staying again . ”

• “It is a beautiful building and gardens.”

• ibis budget Sheffield Arena Review Score: 7.4

“Cant fault this place. It is always a top place to stay :) Love to come back everytime :)”

• Leopold Hotel Review Score: 8.9

“Having been widowed two years ago, I’m having to adjust to doing a lot of things on my own. However I felt completely at ease staying at the Leopold. I liked my room, which overlooked Leopold Square, the bed was very comfortable and the facilities good. There was a good range of breakfast items on offer and evening meals are available if one wants to eat in. The hotel is right in the centre of Sheffield, so lots of key sights are within walking distance. The staff were very helpful, pleasant and friendly, yet professional. I would certainly consider staying again.”

• Hampton by Hilton Sheffield Review Score: 8.6

“I enjoyed my stay everyone was friendly”

• “Room was really spacious, bed was very comfortable. The room was well equipped with iron& board, tea & coffee facilities hairdryer etc.”

• Jurys Inn Sheffield Review Score: 8.7

“Staff were excellent. I’ve stayed here before and never been disappointed with the quality of service There is a car park next door to the hotel which is handy and not too expensive and it’s a short walk into the city centre Very nice refurb”

The 10 Best Hotels in Sheffield