Reviews of MStay 146 Studios 3 stars

146 Suites to 146 Gloucester Place, Westminster Borough, London, NW1 6DT, United Kingdom

#258 of 1,490 Holiday rentals in London

• Deluxe Double Studio

We stayed in a basement room and on first entering the room the smell of damp was horrible. But we were lucky as it was summer so could open all windows and doors. So we could air the room.

The location was excellent, it was quiet and well equipped.

• Small Studio (2 Adults)

The room was quite small & bathroom very small. We walked from the tube using google maps. Finding the studio apartments was slightly confusing as the street name disappears and becomes a square. So we just had to keep walking and the photo of the front of the apartment was really useful.

It was ideal for our visit. Very quiet, close to the tube, and small coffee shops near, plus pubs. It had a very small kitchen area + iron with very small board which I used. We were in the basement so you would have to be able to manage stairs. We could see seating in a basement area outside our window but unable to access. It was very clean, comfortable and modern. We would stay for a couple of days again.

Too light at night

One major issue . I stayed in a downstairs room and it was impossible to switch the external corridor light off which lit my room. This effected my sleep.

• Small Studio (2 Adults)

Very very small "studio". Basically a small bedroom with a cabinet for a kitchenette and a corner for a bathroom. There was refurbishment work ongoing in the property so it was noisy and workmen kept coming and going from across the room

Great location, was clean

• Deluxe Family Studio

Not enough wardrobe space for 4 people. No tv or anywhere to put things in 2nd bedroom. Shower was terrible, very slippery I fell over, water coming out of the 2 controls on the unit kept spray really hot water onto your body even though the main shower head was the right temperature. As the shower was so small you kept getting burnt because you couldn't move out of the way. Room was on the top floor with very difficult stairs to use, you need to inform guests if their room is on a upper floor as I found it very difficult to get to the top floor.

It was very clean with lots of fresh towels

• Small Studio (2 Adults)

I thought it was very expensive and for that price the bathroom should have been spotless, which it wasn't.

Super location and handy to have the little kitchenette

• Small Double Studio for Single Use

the noice was the only bad thing i could say. there was so much noice from the road in the mornings that at 6 in the morning you couldnt sleep any longer. the bed was for me to hard ( but i know that is a personal detail )

the location was AMAZING!!! so close to everthing.. the cleaning staff did an amazing job. was realy nice to come home to a clean room. the room had everything it should have.

• Deluxe Double Studio

The option of late accommodation, inspire the term limit by 24:00, as preconditioned. Cristina kindly provide all nessecary data by phone and by e-mail. Many thanks, it was essential!

• Small Studio (2 Adults)

A perfect stay. Very comfy accommodation that had everything we needed to make our stay perfect. Excellent location very near Baker Street Tube Station which made getting out and about a breeze. I would definitely stay here again.

• Small Studio (2 Adults)

There were three main problems: 1. Unfortunately, there was a very loud party going on in the building opposite my window and because the windows are only single-glazed they offered virtually no insulation. Thus, I could not go to sleep until the party ended at midnight or so. 2. I found the bed quite uncomfortable I'm afraid and the pillows were spongy and uncomfortable as well. 3. There was NO COLD OR HOT WATER IN THE ROOM IN THE MORNING!

The room was clean and functional.

• Studio (2 Adults)

The road outside is very busy and noisy, not really under control of the property...

Very clean, well looked after, supplied with towels, toiletries etc

• Deluxe Family Studio

Main room/ bedroom did not have room darkening shades like separate bed room. Therefore we were awake before we wanted too be.

Great location! Very spacious and clean. Definitely recommend!

• Small Studio (2 Adults)

The room was in the basement and had a fusty smell due to poor ventilation. The room was clean but with the smell it was not pleasant to stay in. If I was to stay again I would ask for a room on the ground floor or above. Also being in the basement the lights on outside the infiltrated through the blind when trying to sleep.

The room was nicely laid out with all the necessary amenities

• Deluxe Double Studio

Temperatures difficult to control,load banging doors seeing light through door way and through curtains because of artificial light in court yard. Hearing people upstairs walking around. Broken glass in window by bed. Noisey central heating. Smell of damp/stagnant water throughout stay. Opened door to court yard in morning only to be confronted by the window showing the next rooms bed!! Potential very embarrassing for someone.

• Family Studio

The suitte was on the ground floor, the 2 rooms had windows, but with no views, into a small patio

It was all the time clean. Service every day, clean towels every day.

• Family Studio

For 3 people, fat too small, looks good in pictures but isn’t Beds not comfy Duvets poor quality and tatty Cheaply done Was clean but that’s about it You couldn’t turn the shower on without been in the shower as the door blocks the handle The room felt like I was in a dungeon

• Studio (2 Adults)

Tiny room, lighting very glarey, window had been left open so room was freezing on arrival

The biscuits were nice and the bottles of water and toiletries

• Studio (3 Adults)

The blind didn't cover the widow edge. Light from the street shone onto one side of the bed and given it felt like everyone walking passed in the street above was looking in. The roller blind needs to be 15 cm wider each side.

Very clean and comfortable

• Deluxe Family Studio

Two complaints. The kitchenette was poorly equipped. Only one pot that worked on the induction cooktop, no kitchen utensils and only a few plates/glasses. The other issue is super thin mattresses that don't offer much support or cushioning- an upgrade is definitely needed here!

Great location, easy tube access, and all the manor sights are a short trip away. Suite was quiet and well maintained. We were on the top floor which was a bit of the hike up the narrow stairs with our bags but the suite was great once you got there.

• Small Double Studio for Single Use

Stairs up to the 3rd floor.

The rooms are quiet, bed was large with good bed covers, the temperature is well regulated, hot water for shower, good kitchenette, wifi,...

• Small Studio (2 Adults)

Quite expensive rates without the experience, but I guess that’s London. The heater was screaming very loudly all night, air pressure needed to be released I suppose, but there was nobody at the reception in the middle of the night. It was horrible. Impossible to sleep!

Kitchen was nice to have. Location had supermarkets and cafes nearby which was also convenient.

• Studio (2 Adults)

The huge minus is the absence of lift, quite annoying to climb the stairs to the top floor with lots of luggage (don't even hope anyone will offer you help) or at the evening when you are tired. The housekeepers were reluctant to bring additional toiletries when they were used or new tea bags and the bedding wasn't replaced after 6 nights. There is no any hotel signboard so might be easy to miss this place. Not very helpful staff - the guy at the reception seemed to be irritated when I asked him to scan a few pages for me.

In general I had enjoyable stay at this hotel, great value for such money. The room was clean, quiet and very warm (heating is working constantly), there was a small kitchen in a wardrobe with a fridge, cooker, microwave, kettler and toaster. The bathroom and the shower were a good size, with good water pressure. Wi-Fi is free and has strong connection. The location is great, a few minutes walk to Baker Street or Marylebone.

• Small Studio (2 Adults)

bathroom extremely small impossible to have shower with out hitting the wall very drawback of this nice property .

The reception staff very nice thanks to Alexandra I would like to give very special thanks to Delia who helped me in providing extra quilt , luggage handling , she is real delight of the property , I wish her all the best

• Small Studio (2 Adults)

Had a bit of trouble getting into the building, it may be that the doorbell wasn't working but I did bang loudly on the door. I had left to go into town but then on my third attempt the phone was answered so I was able to go back to get in. A minor hiccup which didnt interfere with my overall satisfaction

I liked the fact that there were small packs of cookies, for a snack with the tea!

• Small Double Studio for Single Use

No problems really - more than good enough for me. I would point out to the size of the bathroom and the fact that there is no lift as things that some people should bear in mind if that would bring them some limitations.

The location was perfect for me as I needed to be near Marylebone Station. The accommodation is also very close (5 minutes by foot) to Baker St. station, which means you're easily a few tube stops away from most attractions in London (Borough Market, Piccadilly Circus, Trafalguar Square, Soho, Oxford Street, Notting Hill, etc). It's three stops away from St. Pancras Station which is really handy if you're taking Eurostar. As for the area (which is also a 10 minute walk to Marylebone High Street), you'll be spoilt for choice for restaurants and bars. Regent's Park is a stone throw away and there are a few supermarkets nearby too. It felt very safe walking about late at night and I had no problems with street noise as I got a room facing the backyard. The staff was very friendly, the room was very clean (although small - be aware that the bathroom is really tiny and I wonder If an overweight person could handle getting inside the shower box). There is small kitchen unit with all the basics, including a microwave oven. There is no lift, so if you can't handle a few flights of stairs maybe ask in advance for a ground floor room. All in all, and excellent option to stay in London.

• Small Studio (2 Adults)

There is no elevator or assistance to bring you suitcase upstairs. Of course, if you can't take your luggage upstairs, request a room in a lower floor.

unlike other studios I've stayed in London, they clean rooms every day and provide nespresso capsules.

• Family Studio

Tried to charge for an extra night!!! Told that reception open at 8am - was not open when we left at 8.30am. Left bags in our room as did not want to leave them in the open corridor. Called twice during the morning to let them know - no answer and no answer phone. Returned at 5pm to be told we had to pay another nigh for our room. Not impressed - we did not pay. Also noisy with doors banging in the nigh and nosy air con or fridge - not sure what

Clean. Location

• Studio (2 Adults)

It was VERY NOISY ! : Room was on ground floor on a busy street and also near entrance and reception. So in the evening there were clients talking loudly next to my room, sometimes as late as 1am... And then at 5am, delivery trucks start their day...

Very clean, big range of equipment in kitchen, good wifi, great location

• Small Studio (2 Adults)

I've asked for a quiet room, I've been given one on the ground floor with the window facing the Street: heavy traffic noises until 1 a.m.

Position

• Deluxe Double Studio

The room was boiling hot and I struggled to turn the heating down

The bed was comfy, had lots of facilities for a small room. Shower was really good and bathroom always really clean

• Small Double Studio for Single Use

Rooms would be small for 2 but great for 1 business traveler, especially for the exceptional pricing.

Clean, well kept, convenient location. Good kitchenette, decent bathroom.

• Small Studio (2 Adults)

very noisy (noisy street, noisy guests, no sound prooffing); I had a special request (which I indicated upon booking) - only after I arrived I was told that they cannot do it for me

Location, staff, cleanliness, availability of city transportation in the vicinity

• Small Double Studio for Single Use

Not much- the room had everything I needed for my stay.

This is the third time that I have stayed here for trips to London to take professional exams. I have come back again because this place offers reliable, comfortable, clean facilities and the fact that I can prepare a basic meal in the little kitchenette in the room is so convenient. I have always contacted the apartments before my stay to request a quiet room at the back of the property, and they have always accommodated this. I have found the location very quiet for a good nights sleep, although on this occasion, I did have a rather disturbed night due to other residents stomping up and down stairs, talking loudly and banging doors at all hours, but this obviously could happen anywhere and is no fault of the property. On this occasion the staff also were very helpful in accommodating my need for avoiding stairs, as I was on crutches with a leg injury and the gentleman on reception was even kind enough to help me with my luggage. Overall, can very much recommend for a good value, yet quiet, clean and comfortable place to stay.

• Family Studio

need a stronger fan in the bathroom

Great location (Baker str., Tesco, Tube, Madame Tussauds, etc. ) Lovely and helpful staff. Able to leave luggage.

• Small Double Studio for Single Use

The room was narrower than the one I stayed in the week before and where the bed was so tight with the bedside tables I struggled to plug anything into the sockets. Socket locations not ideal generally so pack an extension cable...oh and dinner plates as they only provide side plates. Everything else provided.

Have stayed here before. In my second there I was in a quieter room on the ground floor at the back of the property. Good location, just 15 minutes walk from office. There are shops (Tesco, Boots etc.) and restaurants nearby. Close to Baker Street tube station. Have booked to stay again.

• Small Double Studio for Single Use

My studio was on the ground floor at the front and the traffic noise from the main road is very loud and remains so throughout the evening and night. The venue staff have noted this though and have booked into a studio at the back where it is quiet. Due to small size of everything only side plates were provided, no dinner plates, so I had to borrow one from work.

Great location, just 15 minutes walk from the office. I had a small studio and is definitely just for one person. All the facilities and amenities I needed were in my room and it was cleaned everyday with fresh towels provided daily which was nice to come to. The dinky Ikea kitchen in a cupboard was quite cute, but naturally lacked work surface space. Overall I liked it and have booked to stay here again next week.

• Small Studio (2 Adults)

The rooms was smelly and the bedsheets and towels looked dirty. I had asked for a 1st floor room in advance yet I was given a room on the last floor. They don’t have an elevator.

• Small Studio (2 Adults)

the room was extreamly small, the shower was too small to use, when seated on the tolit, the sink is in your face. On top of that, they were doing construction on the rooms above us. The construction was ridiculously loud from 9 am to 10 pm.

The apartment was rather small for a family of four, we were only ther one night so it was ok but I wouldn’t want it to be for any longer

The room was clean and comfortable

• Small Studio (2 Adults)

The room was very small( even though it was listed as a small apartment) i feel the pictures were a bit misleading will definitely pay more attention to the sqaure ft of a room in future.

The location is excellent a 3 minute walk to either baker st or Marylebone tube/train and a 2 minute walk to a pick up point for the harry potter studio tour with golden tours.

• Studio (2 Adults)

On my last day, I nicely asked the reception if I could check-out half-an-hour late. The person at the reception rudely dismissed me saying that it was their policy that all check-out is at 12:00. I understand that most hotels have such a policy. What I do not and will not understand is the rudeness of hotel staff when informing guests of such policy. I pointed out that she was being rude and she continued on and on, interrupting me. Considering that I was very understanding of the fact that the room was filthy (hair all over the floor) on the day of my check-in I was surprised that I got such a rude and dismissive response. Please also bear in mind that this place is not cheap at all. So I would NOT recommend this hotel.

• Deluxe Family Studio

It wasn’t clear from the info on booking that bathroom was only accessible through one room. We went with friends ( not family ) so it was awkward fo4 both parties to access the bathroom. That’s fine if that’s the way it is but it should be clearer. I went back on the website afterwards and the photographs are confusing and not clear.

Location. Price. Able to leave luggage

The room was very warm and we had to turn the heating off, once we did this it was pleasant and we slept well. We had a basement room but it did have windows so not dark.

It was bright and clean we had a lovely stay. We found it easily, check in was simple and efficient. The shower was good and we had plenty of towels. The room was serviced despite staying only 2 nights

• Small Double Studio for Single Use

A bit cramped - many facilities but crammed into a small space. Blinds not very good (light allowed in from external lighting). Reception not open on arrival - not what you want after a long day, although it was only a 10 min wait it was rather a deflating feeling on arrival to see the "back in 5 mins" sign. Staff efficient and polite once they came back... Tea and biscuits in the room, but I didn't find any milk. Fair enough if this was Paris or New York, but this is London.

Excellent facilities, located close to my meeting.

• Small Studio (2 Adults)

The room and bathroom were too small for us, bed was hard, pigeons kept us awake at night.

The staff were excellent. Romm was clean and tidied each day.

• Small Studio (2 Adults)

When they said small studio, they weren't kidding. It was tiny, with too little storage space for 2. I'm plump, and if I had been any heavier, I wouldn't have been able to slip into the corner shower. The bed was very low, and my over 6 foot, over 70 year old husband had trouble getting out of it.

The location was safe and REALLY very convenient.

• Studio (3 Adults)

The cosy appartemment of one dooble bed and a single bed which we hane rent, infortunatly it was an underground appartement!!!! There wasn' t any information or warning about it before.

Servicing employees, cleanliness, servises in general and the location were excellent!

• Small Studio (2 Adults)

The maintenance level - windows were taped with brown tape to be sealed and paint was crumbling a bit. Floor could be polished. The floor - we got a basement room which was depressing and we had no view, just a brick wall when you look out the window, the staircase is very slippery and narrow and i struggled taking our two 20kg suitcases down while keeping my balance. The way up was more like powerlifting for me. It would be nice if they could help with the luggage.

The fact that they agreed to cancel our reservation after one night with 99 pounds penalty The location is good, 5 minutes walk to Baker street station and 5 minutes walk to Hyde Park's Marble Arch station.

• Family Studio

The reception lady had very little knowledge about surrounding amenities, which is not a big deal if you know for yourself where to go and how to find what you want to do. Our particular room was located on the third floor with many stairs to climb, this could be an issue for some travellers.

This property offers good value for money given that it is centrally located and within a short walking distance from the Baker street tube station and the Regent park, it has a kitchenette and the rooms are relatively spacious.

• Small Studio (2 Adults)

If you have a big suitcase there is no where to put it.

The cleaner kept the room very clean and the a/c nice and cool. The added bonus's of free Wi-Fi, tea, coffee,sugar,milk, shampoo,soap,shower gel, moisturiser and the nice touch with the slippers. The way the flat was presented on arrival.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

• Studio (3 Adults)

There was no laundry service at the hotel, no coin laundry nearby. If the hotel had a laundry machine for the guests, I would rate it higher.

The nearest Baker Street Underground station is good to access most places we visited. There are a few small supermarkets to buy fresh fruits, milk, bread, etc.

• Studio (2 Adults)

Everything was fantastic . I'd also like to add a very HUGE thank you to Alexandra whose assistance, customer service and overall professionalism was second to none!

• Family Studio

The photos were miss leading. I booked it as it looked spacious. But my 15 year old was in same room as us (she wasn't impressed). You had to keep folding chairs up to get to loo plus we couldn't all sit for breakfast as there were only 3 chairs

• Studio (2 Adults)

Room smelled of disinfectant when we checked in, though this had gone when we returned later.

Basement room, very spacious, very clean. No view, didn't bother us. Felt very secure in the property. Great location, Baker Street tube a 3 minute walk.

• Studio (2 Adults)

Very small ...which I know is the norm for central London. Our room was right by the main door which was noisy with people coming and going.

The location was great for exploring london.

• Small Studio (2 Adults)

Not very many contacts for more than a hair drier and 1 phone charger at a time. We didn't see any stores to buy food for breakfast nearby.

No breakfast offered as it is an equipped apartment type. All the amenities included.

• Small Studio (2 Adults)

This was a great little place to stay for our brief stopover in London. The location was amazing - handy to the tube but not overly touristy. Staff were very helpful upon check-in and the room was spotless. The bed was comfortable and I was impressed that they managed to squeeze a well serviced kitchenette in there too. The room was tiny but we did book a small room. I just it is a little lack of value given the overall size, but for London standards, it's probably a great deal. I will definitely stay with MStay in the future.

• Family Studio

Some might not like climbing the stairs to the 3rd floor apartment, but for us it was fine.

It was just right for our family of four. We would definitely stay here again. Great value. Nothing fancy, but modern, comfortable, clean. The staff were helpful. Location, though not right in the thick of things, was interesting and fun with restaurants and groceries nearby and good transportation options to everywhere.

• Studio (2 Adults)

The bathroom was rather bijoux ... but I'm just being picky!

Brilliant location. Easy access to central London via Baker Street tube station only 10 minute walk away. Staff was super helpful. We arrived early and although unable to check in we were given a key, the luggage was looked after and put in our rooms for when we got back that evening. Room light and airy with nice view of the Georgian town houses opposite.

Size of room

The room is VERY small for an apartment, the bathroom is a squeeze and the bed and desk is literally all there is room for, so I would not want to stay here for more than one night. Great location and not too noisy. Air conditioning great on a hot night

• Family Studio

We originally booked this for 4 people, luckily one person dropped out or it would have been extremely tight squeeze. The apartment was small and only had a table with uncomfortable chairs to sit on, a sofa would have been a better use of furniture. The apartment we stayed in was not suitable for anyone who is not able bodied (there is no lift in this building that we were aware of), we had to climb seven flights of steep stairs to get to our apartment. Another issue was that the door to our apartment opened right on to the staircase (there wasn't a landing) which is dangerous! We could clearly hear the man downstairs snoring and the traffic noise was horrendous. The lady who checked us in was friendly however the other staff members did not seem bothered.

Room was very clean. Good central location.

• Studio (3 Adults)

The sound insulation is a bit poor, I can hear people walking up the stairs (my room is on the basement).

Six minutes walking to the underground station. The room is big with good quality mattress, clean, and friendly staff. Facilities are good, with microwave, fridge, cooking stove, plates and bowls.

• Small Studio (2 Adults)

The only thing I could suggest is possibly a sponge or loofer to apply the shower gel as that was really the only thing missing. I did think the complimentary slippers were a nice touch 👍

I booked the apartment for me and my partner as we were attending a concert at Wembley. The building was 5 minutes walk from Baker Street station which we found was ideal for accessing most of the tube lines including the metropolitan line which is just two stops to the stadium and arena. You are given a code for the main door when you check in so you can come and go as you please. Check out time is midday so no rushing around in the morning and the option to leave luggage at reception. The bed was really comfy the room was clean and there was toiletries provided ideal if you only have a short stay don't need to take your own. There was also a fridge, microwave, kettle toaster and two cooking hobs so you can prepare food on the apartment. it's a great location has shops nearby and restaurants no more than 5minutes away. Definitely recommend we paid £235 for 2 people for 2 nights which we found to be very good value for money and fairly cheap for the location

• Studio (2 Adults)

The only adverse comment is that we were in a quiet basement room which was ok but the small courtyard outside was very mucky and weedy and could be tidied up. The paint on the window cill was flaky and could do with a lick of paint!

The situation was perfect with Baker Street tube station around the corner and Oxford street within walking distance. The bed and equipment etc. was very satisfactory. The staff were very helpful and polite.

• Small Studio (2 Adults)

Two electricity sockets didn't work.

Neat little room, with needed facilities. Staff helpful, toiletries and towels replaced daily. V near Baker St station and also bus stop to Luton airport. As room was at back, it was quiet.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

• Family Studio

the decor was in very poor condition. the microwave oven is at floor level beneath the kitchen sink. the ceiling in the shower cubicle was covered in black mould. the carpets had patches of shiny residue on them. the accommodation was very cramped. I asked if there was parking nearby and they directed me to a car park which they said was reasonable, £45.00 for an overnight stay for my car is not in my opinion reasonable. the whole experience was one which I do not wish to repeat.

• Small Double Studio for Single Use

Poor standard of common parts of building. Very small room, only suitable for one person. Outlook from room through filthy window was bleak!

Excellent location - access to public transport and Regent Park. Room at the back was quiet.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

• Studio (3 Adults)

Nothing already planning to return.

Staff helpful and welcoming. Apartment spotlessly clean with all you need for your stay. beds comfortable and slippers a bonus!

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

• Family Studio

We had a great room for 4 girls (2 connected mini-rooms), bathroom is clean but very small.

Clean and accurate. Bus stop 133 is just in front of the stay. Regent's Park is in 7 minutes by walk and it's facinating. Also for Sherlock's fans it is a great choice as his museum is just at the corner.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

• Studio (2 Adults)

The only thing is it is a 3 floor building with no elevator. I had diffeculty during the first 2 days with the bags and my wife was pregnent. However, i told them about it and they change my room one at the ground floor for the rest of my stay immediately once it was available.

The ac in the room was a plus specially for a couple of days that was warm. I had 2 different bookings due to my flight booking. One of them was in a small room. They let me in the big room from the start and that was generious of them.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

• Family Studio

Would have liked an extra table or shelf in the bedroom and somewhere a little easier to plug the kettle in

Convenient, clean, good value, the tea, coffee and milk was provided with a good kettle and fridge as well as facilities we didn't use such as the microwave and hob. Comfortable bed. Plenty of mirrors.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

• Studio (2 Adults)

This hotel advertises its rooms with televisions, however this does NOT mean that you get TV channels ! Yes very hard to believe but true. I asked the man at reception to be sure that it wasn't just a problem with the tuning of the TV in my room but he said that it's perfectly normal to only have channel 1 and then porn channels ...... He said that the problem was "in my head"

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

• Studio (3 Adults)

The room Was too noisy. We had a room in the basement next to the staircase und underneath the reception office. We could hear every word the staff was saying and the guy had a veeery long private phone call in the late evening which kept us awake. He was moving a lot back and forth with his office chair which was really annoying for us as we were just underneath trying to sleep. Also the lady working the other night was running back and forth with her high heels. Why would you do that, knowing that there is a guest room below?? When we checked out, the man at the "reception" did only take our keycard and did not ask how our stay was (maybe he knew the answer?!) and did not even say good bye.

Location was ok

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

• Small Studio (2 Adults)

The double room was large and very nice, much better than expected, considering the price. We found the room very clean. It had an en-suite modern bathroom with shower. Excellent value for money.

• Studio (2 Adults)

Bathroom was very small but clean and well stocked with toiletries. Street noise +++ however had brought ear plugs - It is central London ! Might be a useful item to provide.

Leonardo and other staff friendly and welcoming. A compact but satisfactory suite. Windows (2) were double opening doors onto small balconies making the room appear larger & gave good air circulation. Sufficient cooking facilities for our needs. Daily cleaning. Slippers provided.

Browse MStay 146 Studios traveller photo gallery