Reviews of AC Hotel Manchester Salford Quays 4 stars

17-19 Trafford Road, Salford Quays, Salford, Manchester, M5 3AW, United Kingdom

#16 of 98 hotels in Manchester

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

A little disappointing but not all bad.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Inadequate parking and no reservation system for spaces. We paid for 2 nights which had to be refunded and we had to park elsewhere. 2nd morning had only been given 1 bath towel for 2 adults. I used a hand towel. We were overcharged at bar/restaurant on 1st evening. But was promptly dealt with. No mirror is bedroom to do hair or make up in. No sockets close to mirror in back of door. Basically you have to sit on the floor behind the door to do hair and make-up in a poorly lit area. Towel we were given was marked.

Clean room. Quiet room. Bed is comfy. Shower is powerful. Nice big tv. Good food in the restaurant. Late check out. Breakfast served til 11am.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Excellent hotel
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Only problem was the parking as we arrived late at night & there were no spaces left, staff were very helpful about it & rectified the situation satisfactorily.

The whole experience was superb, staff from the minute we arrived until we checked out were brilliant, very helpful, polite & efficient. Room was clean & spacious. Breakfast was excellent, good range of food & drink available. Bar staff on an evening were kept busy due to the Rugby League grand final & were excellent. The atmosphere of the hotel was lovely, calm & friendly. It's the second time my wife & I have stayed there & we can't fault the hotel staff & facilities. Well done to all that are involved in the running of the hotel, we will be returning in future.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

I booked this hotel for my dad as a 60th birthday present...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I booked this hotel for my dad as a 60th birthday present with an experience at old Trafford. He travelled with my disabled mother. The hotel was perfect for her needs, they said that the staff were friendly from start to finish. They even gave him a birthday cake. Absolutely fantastic location, they stated that you could not hear the noise of traffic and it was lovely. THANK you for making a birthday he won't forget.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Everything about this hotel was great.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

They ran out of hot water due to an abundance of people taking a shower late Saturday a fternoon. I would have thought a hotel of this size would NEVER run out of hot water. It was about 45 mins before it was sorted. The staff were very understanding and helpful though.

Everything about this hotel was great. Friendly helpful staff. Excellent breakfast choice. Great location for getting into Manchester

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

Proximity to tram station.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The fact that I had booked a twin room and was told none available . Not ideal as we are not a couple!

Proximity to tram station. Excellent breakfast. Great pillows

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

The rooms were really clean.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The joined double bed hurt your back pretty bad and they are always moving about. 😠😠😠

The rooms were really clean. The location is perfect, the staffs were amazing!😀👍👌 and the breakfast was amazing lots of options.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

Room comfy and had a great view of the Quays
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Room comfy and had a great view of the Quays The staff were a delight and nothing too much trouble Great breakfast will look forward to staying again

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Good stay.Served it’s purpose.Will stay again if in the area.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Toilet shower cap not replaced as requested. Noise from the main road, so I couldn’t open the window. Restaurant is Withington the Reception so no separation.Feels very exposed.

Comfy bed.Very good water pressure in the shower.Good black out curtains.Nice big telly.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

I liked the view of the quay the hotel was lovely and my...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The traffic outside it was quite noisy and the trams.

I liked the view of the quay the hotel was lovely and my husband got to meet aly and fila on the Saturday night as they were playing at Victoria warehouse 👌

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Good business hotel with good facilities
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Still rather expensive for the standard given. Bathroom toiletries were a bit cheap and nasty.

Very comfy bed, lovely view out across the quays and (slightly strange one) the blackout curtains were superb!!! Very good nights sleep with absolutely no noise heard from adjoining rooms. Nice touch with some cake left in the room as we arrived.

Exceeded expectations
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Best hotel I have ever stayed in. I travelled over from dublin with my little brother for a Manchester City match and the hotel exceeded my expectations, facilities 10/10, friendly staff and excellent rooms, breakfast very good aswell, very impressed!

Great location, and even better staff and breakfast
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Uncomfortable beds, we moved rooms due to blaring music, people running around in corridors, keeping myself and partner up until gone 4am, when I had to be at a business meeting at 6:30am, the room we got moved to was considerably smaller and the opposite of what I wanted in the original stay.

Great location, and even better staff and breakfast

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Would definately recommend this hotel. Clean comfy and friendly staff
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Room a little noisy from busy road

Excellent experience at this hotel. Staff really friendly. Excellent service in the restaurant and bar and reception. Room comfortable and clean. The breakfast was the best ever i have had in a chain hotel. Definately stay there again

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Excellent location for media city. Just a short walk into salford quays
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Sons room was a.little tired and in need of some tlc, but this did not spoil our stay

Staff were very helpful and the hotel area was relaxing and stress free

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Wouldn't stay anywhere else when visiting Manchester. 100000% recommend!!!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Genuinely can't think of any negative comments!!

This is the 3rd time i've stayed in this hotel and there is 100% a reason for it!! Amazing condition and cleanliness, staff are so lovely and always feel so comfortable and at home. It is also situated near everything you need in the heart of Manchester and isn't far from anywhere!! 100% recommend. Also well within price budget and always good deals on!

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Will be back
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Lovely experience all round. Excellent location, friendly, welcoming staff, lovely room, comfy bed and beautiful breakfast - whats not to like!

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

A very good experience
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The bed was comfortable but felt a little on the small side. Parking limited

Lovely hotel. Great facilities. Friendly staff. Will definitely visit again

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

The worst
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I went to the hotel as I booked online. Travelled from Liverpool and the woman on the desk was the most patronising person I’ve ever met. She basically told me I couldn’t have a room because I didn’t have the money to put down as Holding fee on my card. I had the cash and I could of got the money into my account for my stay. The woman looked me up and down possible cos I had jogging shorts on and a hoody and said I’m going to give you your money back. Did not in the slightest try help the situation I was in. Left me in the middle of Salford with no where to stay. I’ve never felt so disrespected and be littler and also embarrassed in my life. I am so shocked at this hotel and the staff that was on that night

Lovely clean hotel in a great position for Salford Quays and tram into Manchester city centre.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Loved the comfortable room, view from the high floor and the closeness to the tram. The staff at check-in an check-out were very helpful. Parking was very handy. We had a meal with our children and friends in the restaurant and the food and service was excellent.

Lovely welcoming, modern and clean
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We were in room 320 and it was raining on the night. The rain smashed against the window from above, I think the drainage system was a real problem. Because the rain from above come down onto the lower windows as it us no where to go. Therefore we didn’t get much sleep, so a little tired in the morning.

Room was really clean, and the lady behind the reception was very helpful. Also bar staff were very friendly, and the bar area is really nice.

Brilliant hotel - a relaxing break.

No complaints

Liked everything about our stay! Breakfast was excellent. Room was comfy and clean. Didn’t get disturbed by other guests. Staff were lovely.

Perfect stay at AC hotel Manchester
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Brand new rooms. Very spacious and massive bed. Very simple style but very good value for money. Dinner was very good and tasty, there is also the option to have dinner just accross the road in various food outlets

Friendly and helpful, good accessible hotel
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Complementary bottles of water were provided however there was just one still and one sparkling which left one of us with a less than favorable choice. Also, check the price of drinks before you order as they are indeed hotel prices (but I'm picking, there really wasn't anything bad about it here!)

Used the wheelchair accessible room, nice big wetroom and plenty of space to move around. Staff were very helpful moving chairs in the bar / dining area, let me know when a disabled space had become available in the car park and refunded my parking charge. The hotel was comfortable and well presented as you would expect, staff were incredibly friendly and chatty and genuinely lovely. Food was good, breakfast was included and there was a good selection to choose from. Location was fab (although the satnav doesn't send you to the actual hotel if you use the postcode). SItuated just across from a pub and other restaurants, next to a tram stop which we took to explore the quays. And although the hotel is on a main road it was surprisingly quiet so the windows are clearly doing a great job. You also get a small fridge in your room, so you can bring your own refreshments for overnight.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Wonderful Hotel
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

This hotel was absolutely perfect. The general decor is clean, modern and stylish and the rooms were lovely amd clean. As it was our Anniversary we found complimentary cake in our room upon arrival (which was delicious) and towels in shape of swans which was a lovely touch which meant a lot to us! The hotel is close to the Lowry and Media City which was our reason for visiting. The breakfast was also a lovely surprise- really extensive choice and even though we went down near the end of service there was still everything available and things being bought out fresh. Our whole experience here was very positive and we would definitely stay again if we needed something in this area! Thanks so much.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Loved everything about it, just the parking was a downfall
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Parking was a nightmare! There was nowhere to park for both nights, and other cars were starting to block other cars. Should definately be more parking spaces

The fact that the bed was so big, and it was so comfy! And the lavender that you can put in a bag is such a good touch! Really stands out from other hotels! The staff were amazing!

Great hotel needs more parking or better organisation to ensure parking isn’t over booked
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Payed for parking and returned from food to have nowhere to park, staff refunded parking but slightly inconvenient

Lovely clean room and friendly staff

Fantastic stay - would stay again
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Broken air con Shower cap broke when I took it out of the packaging

Bed was comfy The room was hot because of broken air con but was quickly rectified with the offer of a different room or a fan. Complimentary drinks offered when car park was full so we had to park elsewhere when we arrived at 1am! Lovely breakfast

Ac Marriott great place!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Everything was perfect! We turned up and the room was not quite ready so we got complimentary drinks at the bar. Staff very friendly and helpful the rooms were clean and beds comfy. It was the best nights sleep I have had in ages. The location was good about a 10 min walk from the Quays and food outlets directly across the road from the hotel you can also get the tram from there to.

Great stay, great hotel 👍
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

This hotel is fantastic, we were on the 8th floor and the views were brilliant over looking the quays. Staff were all lovely and so helpful, breakfast was great everything you could ask for, would recommend 😁

All good apart from the breakfast
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Not too keen on the way breakfast was laid out being vegetarian their was lot of contamination with spoons and eggs n potato spill into each other. And was too keen on condiments and milk in messy hard to get out containers

Had nice stay

Nice modern hotel with great staff and very clean, good breakfast.

Free parking, but £7 for 24 hours is fair enough

The room was on the 7th floor with fantastic views across Salford Quays, easy walking to all the shops and restaurants. Very comfortable room which was spotless, staff very friendly on arrival. Superb buffet style breakfast with the traditional English fair alongside cheeses and cold meats. One of the best reasonably priced hotels we’ve stayed at.

Lovely hotel & restaurant
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Good location for Salford Quays & access to Manchester via the trams opposite. Staff were very nice, friendly & helpful. Food in the restaurant was very nice, dining was relaxed. We were there on our wedding anniversary & found a suprise card with chocolate cake + strawberries on our return from the day out, a nice touch!

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Would definitely recommend!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The only downside is the toilet’s quite hard to flush!

The hotel itself is wonderfully sleek and modern which we adore and the friendly staff were super helpful, getting us plates and cutlery for the food we ordered. The bedroom was an absolute treat, with a huge TV opposite an equally huge bed (so big we could starfish and just touch). The location was amazing, being so close to Salford Quays. We went for drinks at The Alchemist, which is stunning at night on the waterfront with a lit up view of Media City - we definitely recommend going here for a few drinks if you plan on staying at this hotel.

comfy, friendly, modern.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We had breakfast one morning, the service was again very good, but the cooked food was luke warm instead of nice and hot, that's the only fault I can say though.

comfy bed, great black out curtains which meant I had unexpected afternoon nap . Staff, especially in the bar/restaurant where really friendly.Also the housekeeper knocked to double check we had our water replaced and everything was ok. My daughter and myself also used the gym and we were impressed by the modern equipment and cleanliness in there also.

Amazing staff in a great location
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

parking was a little tight and full even though we booked our space.

Staff were amazing! Ana and her crew run a tight operation, they did everything and more for us, beautiful dessert when we arrived and drinks in the fridge.

Fantastic weekend
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The small pillows were strange and uncomfortable, they also didn't fit in the pillowcases... They were just odd!

The staff were absolutely wonderful for our whole stay. We were welcomed with complimentary rainbow cake due to it being Pride weekend (that was delicious!), as well as every staff member we came across being fantastic. Clean and comfortable room. Slept very well without hearing noise from outside or corridor. Brilliant breakfast, lots of options, all good quality food and nice enough coffee. Good location for the metrolink and Quays area. Overall fantastic weekend!

Really friendly staff, great at check in and accommodating a...

£7 charge for parking

Really friendly staff, great at check in and accommodating a last minute request. Really comfortable hotel, quick into the city and great value for money.

Fabulous hotel and staff. Will definitely be returning!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We couldn’t figure out how to use the hot drink machines in the library. They didn’t seem to be switched on?

The v modern decor. The whole hotel was stunning We also got an early check in which was brilliant

Lovely stay, friendly staff will use again
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The heating/ air con did not appear to work. We did not mention this to reception as it was not a big issue

The beds were very comfortable. Staff very friendly and hotel lovely and clean

Fab stay
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

That the price for the night was hiked up due to a gig being on!

Lovely friendly staff.We arrived a lot earlier than check in but one of our two rooms was ready for us to go up to which was really great.Room was a decent size ,great huge comfy bed and a really good powerful shower.Breakfast was well cooked and lots of choice.Good coffee and you helped yourself to bacon,sausage,eggs etc...The girl at breakfast was so nice and friendly.Bar area was nice with a nice outdoor sitting terrace...Drinks were well priced and they played lots of Oasis tunes for us before we headed off to see Liam at the cricket ground.Easy to get to where we wanted explored media city a bit and hotel was easy to find coming off the motorway from Scotland with parking at the rear of the hotel.One of the best nights iv spent at a hotel in a while.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Hotel arranged birthday balloons for my girlfriends weekend.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Really out of the way of everything.

Hotel arranged birthday balloons for my girlfriends weekend. Everything was as it should be and the hotel was comfy, clean and did everything we needed.

Would definetly stay here again!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The waiting staff could be more polite and less snobby.

Would definetly stay here again! Got what I asked for, modern, parking, stylish, spacious and great value for money! I felt very comfortable staying here and it topped off the whole trip.

Comfortable
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Drinks are a bit expensive £5.50 for a pint of guinness, apart from that everything was lovely

Bed was very comfy Staff was amazing and very helpful Was within walking distance of the stadium

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Perfect

Nothing disappointed us.

Very easy to get to from the airport. Spotless hotel throughout. Very helpful and friendly staff. Looking forward to another visit.

Amazing! :)
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The food was unreal, the steak was the best I have ever eaten and the portion sizes were good too. I couldn’t fault the staff, the room, the food, the parking, nothing. Was a fabulous stay and I will be returning.

Excellent stay
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Not sure I can fault it!

Lovely room which was clean and nicely designed. I was particularly impressed at how dark the room was with the curtains closed. No annoying red or green lights from anywhere. This along with a super comfy bed meant we had a fabulous nights sleep! The staff were all lovely and helpful. Breakfast was delicious too! This was my second stay at this hotel and I wouldn’t hesitate to book again!

The bed is so comfy : only 3 hours slept on my 1st night but...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel is located by a busy junction. Despite the good noice cancellation, you can hear the traffic.

The bed is so comfy : only 3 hours slept on my 1st night but felt so good when I woke up. Enjoyable shower! The fitness room is open 24 hours. I have posted the picture of the library : so relaxing.

Overall it was a nice experience.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Unfortunately the room wasn't cleaned to our expectations, there was a layer of dust on the furniture in our room. Also car parking is a problem, for the price your paying for the hotel, you'd expect to be able to park the car for free at least.

Staff were friendly, and we enjoyed the breakfast.

A Superb Hotel well located within The Salford Quays Quarter and easily accessed from the M62 Motorw
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Everything from the Welcome and Assistance from the Reception Staff to the Sumptuous Breakfast and easy and prompt transfer by Taxi into Manchester City Centre.

Modern, stylish hotel
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Car park is very small so spent a while waiting for a slave even tho it cost us £19 for a night.

Very pleased to be offered a free upgrade. Very modern Complementary avender in little sashay bags for sleeping are great Take away coffe cups at morning breakfast and in the rooms are very useful.

Amazing hotel
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Staff very pleasant & helpfull. Got an upgrade to a superior room with breakfast, complementary drinks & parking - thanks to Natalia. Very comfy, modern, and clean room.

Thoroughly enjoyable
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There was nothing about our stay we didn't like

Had a lovely relaxing couple of days. Staff were very helpful & enjoyed breakfast. Room was really comfortable & it was twin room with single beds as requested.

The hotel was very clean & welcoming,
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Everything was brilliant from start to finish.

The hotel was very clean & welcoming, We were staying on the night of our wedding & the staff had put a heart of sweets on our bed & they had folded the bath towels like 2 swans which was very impressive. We also had a card & slices of chocolate cake with strawberries in the room on arrival - was a lovely room too.

Nice and central
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Not enough breakfast tea only one sachet in my room no sugar in the room and tissue pot had no tissues so I had to go and ask not good enough

Nice and central

A tremendous weekend away. Hotel so close to shops, bars, restaurants and museum.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Occasionally I could hear squeaking from the trams opposite the hotel. However this had no impact on our stay and I liked that the tram stop was there...so handy

From the moment we arrived we knew we were going to have a great time. The staff, our room and the breakfast were fabulous. Our room view was amazing too, I loved sitting by the window with a drink...so relaxing

Very luxurious hotel, our room was lovely with such a lovely...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The price of parking is extortionate and I think it’s really bad they charge for it in the first place. The cleaning staff weren’t very considerate as when we came back to our room from breakfast they were in there and we had no idea due to no sign on the door saying cleaning in progress and the door was shut?! and then later on a cleaner came into our room without knocking and didn’t say anything to us which I thought was rude

Very luxurious hotel, our room was lovely with such a lovely touch for my boyfriends birthday - upon arrival to the room there was a complimentary dessert and card waiting, breakfast was amazing and literally spoilt for choice, facilities were really good and the hotel is close to everything you’d want such as the Trafford centre. Would deffo stay here again - had such a good time!!

Wouldn’t recommend this or visit again.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The fact it had a broken bed - and the staff did not acknowledge how serious this is.

The bed was broken, - and we did not get a proper apology for this and just got put into another room, for what we paid it was not worth it.

Overall an amazing stay! 10000% staying again

Absolutely nothing

Me and my boyfriend stayed here for our anniversary, upon booking we put this in the notes but didn't think anything of it, whilst checking in the lady told us we had been upgraded and a hand written card and a chocolate fudge cake was left in the room! We found this very personal, and really appreciated this little touch! The bed was amazing, the decor and the fridge and air con was perfect in this weather!

Keep doing what you are doing
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Not being able to extent my stay.

I really enjoyed my stay in your hotel and in the future will definitely have AC at the top of my list of options. Thank you.

Fantastic place to stay

On the main Manchester Road

Almost everything ! Great rates, helpful staff, clean & modern rooms, cheap parking etc. Close to tram stop & Media City.

very pleasant stay and would be delighted to stay again.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

my wife and i travel quite a lot and we both prefer soft pillows unfortunately all four on the bed were like bags of cement,that was are only gripe and im sure if we had asked we could have gotten some but never botherd.

good location for the lowery and war museum,and right on the station for the city center.

Fantastic!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Fantastic hotel and staff. Made very welcome. Brought a birthday cake after they found out it was my partners birthday. Fantastic location. Great value for money!

We hope to return next year.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Some of the breakfast foods, tomatoes, eggs and sausages had to be requested which could result in a five minute wait. These could easily be available in a hotplate. However, the food was excellent.

Everything at the hotel was really great. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the accommodation was first rate.

Receptionists and breakfast staff were really top notch.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Hotel is definitely Overpriced. Queuing for tea and coffee machine at breakfast was weary.

Receptionists and breakfast staff were really top notch. Helpful and friendly. Fantastic customer service. Actually thought the bar food menu was good and reasonably priced. Close to tram stop and ideally located on main road making it easy to get to and out of. Salford quays/media city walking distance and nice walk. Found plenty of choice for breakfast.

Stayed for a night out in Manchester - great location and...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There wasn’t anything I didn’t like

Stayed for a night out in Manchester - great location and lovely hotel, on site parking, great room and the staff couldn’t have been more accommodating

Great size room.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The mini fridge in the room was quite noisey which kept me awake.

Great size room. Great location for what I needed. Staff very helpful. Handy for the tram. Great value for money.

Was impressed with the quality, comfort and staff at this hotel would definitely stay again

Nothing - everything excellent

Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Hotel modern, bright, on site secure parking available. Lovely well stocked bar, excellent breakfast (@additional cost) but received a voucher for 25% off all food and drink during the stay which was a bonus! Mentioned to a staff member in passing that it was our wedding anniversary and was surprised with a lovely cake, strawberries and a hand written congratulations card delivered to the room - a lovely touch - much appreciated.

Good place for a weekend break
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Very little to dislike, food may be a little expensive.

Location for both Salford Quays and the Old Trafford football ground where we were going to a concert. Both within an easy walking distance. Good view across the Quays too. Hotel also offered discounts on drinks and food if we showed our concert tickets

All in all it was a great place to stay for a business trip.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Elevator was playing up, so not a reliable way to get back to my room. Gave me an excuse for some extra exercise running up the stairs.

All in all it was a great place to stay for a business trip. Restaurant was ideal for meeting up with an associate; layout and location were good.

Quiet, comfy and what you expect from a 4-star establishment!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It was more amusing than anything else, but they originally thought I was male due to the spelling of my name and didn't even change the gender when I physically checked in. (I am blatantly female). I jokingly brought them up on it upon check-out and the reason the receptionist gave was that 'they couldn't understand it (the name)'. But, really no major complaints. Everything was top notch!

I am a regular at this establishment whenever I visit and the service as always is second to none! From the check-in process to right when you leave, the staff make sure they try to cater to your every need. The free WiFi works and my room are always clean and tidy, including the bathroom. The beds are comfy and the pillows very puffy (I only needed the one). The air con works and the windows can open. My friend and I loved the fact there was a mini fridge in our room (perfect as the weather was hot and we could put our big bottle of water in there to chill)! Their breakfasts as always fill you up and there is a choice of cooked and continental to spoil you. What I also loved was the gorgeous smell of the air freshener within the corridors and the lifts. My friend and I likened it to peaches!

Great for going to Old Trafford, and the Lowry...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Great for going to Old Trafford, and the Lowry Centre/Music City are within walking distance. They gave discounts off bar prices if you showed your concert tickets.

Disappointed
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

No king size bed as booked and paid. Hardly slept in tiny double and then moved me to two twins pushed together - despite specifically requesting otherwise. Horrible noise and banging from cleaners all morning. Fridge not working. Tears in curtains.

Location. Some staff very helpful and kind.

Super hotel with very friendly staff.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Staff were very helpful giving us directions to where we wanted to go. Absolutely spotless, good shower, nice bathroom, great sized tv and the bed was super comfortable. Got a good night's sleep.

good and enjoyed the stay
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

we have stayed over 5 times at this hotels and it's been fine, yes would recommend it to a friend after have explained what's the room are like

we have stayed here few times and being our honeymoon we thought we would get a bigger and better room matter in fact it was much smaller to previous times we have stayed over.

Staff were very friendly and welcoming.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Staff were very friendly and welcoming. Room was clean and tidy. We had some food in the bar which was delicious. The hotel is right across the road from a tram stop which made getting about the city very easy.