Reviews of Andaz London Liverpool Street - a Concept by Hyatt 5 stars

40 Liverpool Street, City of London, London, EC2M 7QN, United Kingdom

#85 of 977 hotels in London

Based on 1956 hotel reviews

Excellent location just metres away from Liverpool street...

Rooms with windows facing into Liverpool street station are dark but this is a minor point certainly for the purpose of my visit it made no difference.

Excellent location just metres away from Liverpool street station. Very stylish hotel with carefully considered and comfortable rooms. All snacks and non-alcoholic beverages within your room are complimentary. Impeccably clean and service was excellent at all times. Would return again, would recommend.

Perfect place to stay to catch an early train from Liverpool Street

The music that plays in the foyer until midnight/ starts again at 6 am kept us awake/ woke us up, should definitely be turned right down/turned off at 10 and not turned on again until at least 8.

Cute concept hotel with nicely decorated rooms, we booked for easy access to Liverpool street and the hotel could not be more perfect for this! Fantastic breakfast and helpful staff.

Location, friendly staff, complimentary soft drinks &...

Not much, except housekeeping a bit inconsistent. Eg only left 1 clean glass instead of 2, didn't clean on one day. Minako restaurant was disappointing but Eastway brunch was good

Location, friendly staff, complimentary soft drinks & mineral water

Big bonanza in the big smoke
    • Queen Room

Trivial things like the windows having blinds and no curtains,

I liked the fact there were several restaurants to choose from, and the brilliant free mini bar

I will not be returning - very overpriced for what it is...
    • Large King Room

I felt the price I paid for a very ordinary double room was FAR too high ... The reception area is completely unimpressive - it looks like an open plan internet cafe .. we had queues of people checking in with one member of staff who took a long time! Lack of seating - no lounge with comfy seating to read or decent communal space ordinary

I

3 attributes of a good hotel, quality of location, bed and...
    • Queen Room

3 attributes of a good hotel, quality of location, bed and bed linen, and staff. This hotel has them all. Bonus touches such as evening drinks, free nibbles and excellent tea and coffee.

Amazing Refurbishment

absolutely nothing

Size of the rooms. Bed. Large TV. Great shower, Overall Comfort. Amazing pub. Free wine. Free drinks in room. Staff were excellent. Location

Lovely comfortable big bed.
    • Large King Room

No bar open on late Sunday evening. Needed a beer.

Lovely comfortable big bed. Room temp perfect. Plugs and lights in all the right places. Big towels.

Outstanding hotel in perfect location.
    • Queen Room

Outstanding room and facilities. Fantastic breakfast with buffet but also made to order menu. Excellent restaurants on site. Hotel is right beside Liverpool Street station and underground. Fairly short walk to Tower Bridge.

Great location but disappointing for a girls weekend stay

A twin bed room is really just a king with two blankets. I booked a twin room as I was traveling with a friend. We arrived at the hotel at 9am to leave our bags and I did the check in process where the agent re-confirmed I requested two beds. When we arrived back at the hotel around 18h00, we saw it was a room with one king bed. Upon going back down to the desk, I was asked if I used booking.com to book the room (like it was a negative thing) and then I was told I probably booked the wrong room type. I was made to feel like I did something wrong by using booking.com and then that it was my fault with the category. I immediately pulled out my phone, checked the app and saw that I booked the twin beds room category. I asked for the "correct" room and was told that there were no other rooms and housekeeping would go separate the beds in my current room. I was told it would take 10 minutes. After 20 minutes I checked with a different agent who made a call and then after another 10 minutes, the original agent told us that our room was ready. at this point my friend was aggrevated and when she went out to smoke, the agent came back and told me he would offer us breakfast the next day. This was a nice gesture, but unfortunately when we went back up to the room, the bed literally looked like one large bed with two blankets now. There was no gap at all between the twin beds. My friend and I were both uncomfortable but at this point were tired and aggrevated, so we settled in for the night. This hotel should not say the twin room is two separate beds if there is no space for the beds to actually be separated. Unless you are traveling with a close friend who you don't mind sleeping right next to, I wouldn't recommend this option.

Free wine in the evening and free non-alcoholic drinks - water, juice, sodas. This is a nice amenity. Our room was quiet - it was an interior courtyard room. Bathroom - spacious, good water pressure in the shower, nice amenities. Location - adjacent to the Liverpool underground station so convenient to all areas of the city. The short walk to Spitalfields and Brick Lane was ideal.

Right beside Liverpool street station which is ideal for access to Stanstead Express to Airport

When we arrived, one of the cups in the bedroom had lipstick on, so we washed that ourselves, only 2 pods of milk were left for us, along with one used one left over from the previous day...not great attention to detail IMO.

Very quiet location, handy to lots of options in Spitalfields, very comfy bed!

Very nice building with high ceilings and lots of space.
    • Suite

Noise from the corridor can probably be bad if you get a room where people walk more (we had one at the very end). Doors are thin and you can see through the crack under and around the door. Cleaning in the hotel could be better. Not bad but we saw both a piece of bread and some chips laying around for a while in the corridor and stairs at two occasions. Room cleaning was very good!

Very nice building with high ceilings and lots of space. Comfortable rooms and a great bed. Nice big TV in the room.Breakfast area very cool and good if not great breakfast for the price. (For breakfast make sure to order something off the included menu.)

Fantastic central hotel

This hotel is one of the most Superb establishments I’ve stayed in, in the UK. The breakfast was flawless, it is my birthday and yesterday a gorgeous plate of sweet treats was left for me and my friend it was a lovely gesture. Thank you so much staff at the andaz.

Central location - be aware of large and long-staying pre-authorisations!

The service from the staff was unacceptable, particularly when checking in. We had an issue regarding a very large pre-authorisation on my debit card that stayed on my account for 9 days. This was not flagged to us on booking or at check-in. When brought to the attention of staff, they took 15 minutes trying to work out where the charge had even come from! When making a complaint after our stay, the guest relations manager did not acknowledge that the staff should have been trained to make guests aware of pre-authorisations. I have stayed in many hotels over the last 8 years or so; pre-authorisations have always been flagged on arrival. Their only remedy for the situation was to offer a complimentary room upgrade (subject to availability!!) on our next stay. This is no way to run a hotel, particularly if they wish to get return visitors.

Good location in central London, well situated in the City and to Shoreditch.

Superb location.

Cold eggs Benedict. Quickly rectified by the kitchen

Superb location. Staff were very friendly and made it a relaxing stay. We were there for my fiancé’s 50th. When we arrived back on the first night of our stay we found a nice bottle of complementary fizz in the room. Thanks to the thoughtful member of staff who checked us in.

Really good location, clean comfy rooms and great breakfast!
    • Large King Room

Mini bar was not replenished after day one. Shampoo and soap not replenished either.

Food in the lobby and drinks. Breakfast was also really good. As it was my partners Birthday they actually did leave some Fizz and chocolates for her all be it a little later on after our arrival. Since they were told earlier it would have been better if they were in the room when we arrived but we still appreciate the offer.

Everything from the moment you arrive the service, staff and...
    • Queen Room

Nothing keep up the amazing service

Everything from the moment you arrive the service, staff and hotel facilities are amazing. You feel truly looked after & the best nights sleep. Always leave wishing I’d stayed longer and enjoyed hotel more.

Overall a lovely stay and would definetley stay again

I didn't not like anything

Hotel was excellent. Peace and quiet after coming in from from the hustle and bustle. Super comfy beds and unlimited complimentary soft drinks and snacks. Very attentive staff were excellent.

• Andaz Large Suite

I think it could have been a little more obvious who worked on the front desk - it wasn't clear if they were other guests or if they worked there! The breakfast service could have been a bit quicker. They took the order for tea/coffee immediately but there was a wait when choosing items off the menu, especially on the Sunday but the waiting staff did apologise.

The room was excellent - plenty of space with a large sofa and chill out area. The extra bed in the living room (we thought it was going to be a sofa bed) was comfortable and providing extra slippers, dressing gown and cups/glasses was appreciated. The gym was well equipped and had everything that I needed. Breakfasts were great - plenty of choices. Would stay here again without hesitation and recommend it to others too. It was excellent value for money and the location to the tube etc was fantastic.

The staffs were helpful and friendly.

The staffs were helpful and friendly. This hotel is funky yet it makes me feel cozy. The breakfast was good! Location is perfect, just nearby to liverpool street station.

A Delight
    • Queen Room

This was a return visit to Andaz. Absolutely wonderful hotel. Spacious room and bathroom, with the extras that make Andaz 5 star. The complimentary drinks and snacks just add a lovely touch.. I will definitely stay again.

Very dishonest staff!!!
    • Andaz Large Suite

I booked a ‘large sweet’ at the Andaz Liverpool Street London. When we arrived the manager charged me full price for the room (which I’d booked 3 months In advance) and asked the reason for our stay, which I replied my boyfriends 21st birthday... she then proceeded to give us free breakfast for the following day which I had not previously paid for so was extremely impressed. However, we received our key card an hour late and went into our room where I realised it was not at all what I had booked. I was given a room which was 3 grades below (a king room). I I came downstairs to question the situation, the manager then refunded me the difference between rooms (which was only around £100 as I’d booked the suite on a flash deal) and said their system had “malfunctioned” and that she would have later informed me about the double booking... seems a bit suspicious she kept it quiet until I mentioned anything?? I later expressed my dissapointment to management regarding the situation, they said there was nothing they could do as other members of he public would pay a higher price for the room we were currently in, so they could offer no further refunds. Sadly they let me down and thought the importance of my boyfriend’s 21st birthday could be sufficed with a free bottle of wine (which technically would have been included in a large suite anyway). Upon check-in I would have much preferred staff to be honest with me and confess they had made a mistake with double bookings, rather than pretend to present me with what they called a “very nice room” even though it was 3 grades below what I had originally booked. The hotel itself was nice and clean but the mistreatment from several staff particularly ruined our stay so would not return again.

Hotel was in an excellent location and was clean/ with great decor

Breakfast service slow didn’t clean dirty plates etc when...

Breakfast service slow didn’t clean dirty plates etc when finished with them had to ask more than once for coffee asked for eggs and toast separate came same plate on top of each other even though asked for on separate plates, food cold had fried and poached eggs different days both cold food on hot buffet cold / luke warm rooms not cleaned no clean towels toiletries changed on the second day had to ask at home 4.30pm still waiting for staff to get back to me with explanation!! Overall waste of our time and money, our anniversary weekend ruined.

It’s so close to Liverpool Street Station, although our room...

The Check-In!! It seemed a little disorganised, but the staff were friendly and professional. We didn’t get our Welcome Drink as per my Genius member reward - we just got whatever room was quickly available so missed out on the personal touches.

It’s so close to Liverpool Street Station, although our room was facing the station the rooms were soundproof so we had a really good sleep. Staff are friendly and I loved all the complimentary available.

Excellent city break
    • Large King Room

Excellent location - tube is just around the corner. Great buffet food selection with ala carte menu options. There is also complimentary afternoon tee with variety of snacks, tea and wine. Very comfy Large King room with city view, king bed and pleasant bathroom. Several restaurants in the building and a decent pub.

A perfect stay and make sure you take breakfast!!
    • Queen Room

The staff were fantastic - attitude and service were exemplary. The room was good , as were the products and furnishings. The free mini bar was a bonus and not what I have experienced in other London hotels. Our stay in the Andaz Hotel was the best we’ve ever had in London and we have stayed in some very good hotels ( not cheap chains).

Top class hotel with lovely clean rooms and friendly staff.

Nothing, everything was perfect.

The location is perfect. The staff are very friendly. The bed was the best nights sleep I’ve had in years, really comfy! Would recommend and will be back. Thank you.

Next time I will stay here again
    • Queen Room

The TV guide and it’s corresponding tv channels did not work properly. My partner really wanted to see a cricket match on a sports channel. He checked the TV guide but he ended up at channels that did not show any sports. The staff did its best to solve it. In the end, I believe only one sports channel was programmed correctly and the other tv channel wasn’t. As the staff took immediate actions despite the result, I has no problems with it. Things can happen, but I do hope all sports channels correspond with the TV guide because my partner is a die hard cricket fan and any other kinds of sports. We will come back again next time tough.

The bed was comfortable and I had a good night sleep (no traffic distrurbance or noise of other guests). Location was excellent as it is located right next to Liverpool Street station. I did not have breakfast here because there are lots of other (cheaper) breakfast options in nearby restaurants such as The Breakfast Club.

Very relaxed with a little extra comfort provided by the facilities and staff

I couldn’t rate the hotel and staff highly enough. The complementary tea/coffee facilities and the wine from 6-8pm provided extra comfort during our stay. Thanks again Hyatt

Love this hotel. Will be back!
    • Queen Room

I appreciated Ryan the hotel manager so much - he went above and beyond to cater to our two uncomfortable experiences and I will never forget him kindness. He deserves a raise. He even came out to speak with me which is an amazing touch. He is the definition of hospitality.

The King room were huge, style and comfort all deserving of...

The King room were huge, style and comfort all deserving of a 5 Star rating. The staff were amazingly helpful and really approachable, I would definitely book this hotel again.

Had a great pre-wedding night here

- Some rooms are very dark (we had one dark room and one very nice bright room); - reception area is a bit confusing and even there was only one couple before me, felt like I've been waiting for quite a while

- Great location (right next to Liverpool Street Station) - beautiful decoration, very classy - bed is so comfy, felt like I was sleeping on a cloud - express checkout online and receive the bill via email - kindly allowed early check-in and extended our check-out time to 1pm with no problem - great breakfast

Beautiful luxurious treat !

Some odd noises during the night, but possibly this was the toilet system ?

Beautiful hotel, in excellent location, breakfast was very varied, and staff were very friendly. The complimentary minibar (non alcoholic) and free glass of wine in reception were also appreciated.

Great Stay, will definitely come back!
    • Andaz Large Suite

Large and very clean rooms, Great décor, very luxurious. Liked the complimentary soft drinks in the mini bar. Right above the station, great location. We ordered room service and the food was delicious.

Very well looked after and perfect for our stay in London.

Would like to have been informed that there was disruption from Liverpool Street Station Underground on the Saturday and Sunday.

Great location, right next to Liverpool Street Station. Also near to some great restaurants and bars. Had a lovely Sunday wondering through Spitalfields Market and the various markets around Brick Lane, all within easy walking distance. Very comfortable rooms and Rakes Bar was great for a night cap.

Excellent Hotel in a great location for a great price!

Everything! A modern and spacious room with a large flat screen tv, coffee room and complementary fridge stocked with drinks throughout the stay. Located a 1 minute walk from Liverpool Street Station so perfect for getting around the city by tube but also in walking distance to the Brick Lane Markets

Great stay, great hotel but a few minor hiccups. Don’t let this put you off. Would visit again x
    • Large King Room

We had a problem with paying(European Visa card problem) and they took 2 payments... which was refunded but didn’t even get a drink voucher to say sorry...

Staff would not accept that that our 4 cards being declined was a software problem(it wasn’t their fault either) but when we tried to say there is a problem we were asked to get cash?? We didn’t and the problem was soon recognised as a visa fault... every person in the lobby knew our cards were declined. No privacy.

excellent location and friendly staff

Breakfast was expensive and a service charge was added. I would rather it be my choice to leave a tip. Area outside isn't very clean. But the rest of London is the same. Several drunken vagrants in the small park close by. (Not the hotels fault).

Friendly staff checking in and out. Afer checking out we attended a wedding. Our bags were put away safely. After the wedding we were allowed to use the changing room facilities in the spa, to change out of our formal attire. Clean room. Huge choice at breakfast. Location was excellent. I would stay there again.

• Queen Room

The rooms were very minimal and we weren't told about any facilities bar or restaurant. The stairs down to breakfast were a pain for a disabled person and the elderly

Location and staff expensive for what you got

Excellent weekend
    • Andaz Large Suite

Only problem was there trip to the lobby everytime we needed a cigarette but wasnt really a major concern .

Excellent service with very friendly staff. The room was more then we expected very clean and tidy .

A good location - a bit different as in 'in the city'. Would stay again.

Two minor points - ledges on the corridors and stairs could do with dusting. Toilets (in other rooms) rather loud.

Location is good. Beakfasts were fabulous. Staff were very attentive. Free wine, cookies and coffee.

The location was great.

No healthy snacks as advertised. No confirmation of what was organic at breakfast, despite being advertised.

The location was great. The decor was modern.

Great location, close to the tube, amazing dining room and...

Great location, close to the tube, amazing dining room and breakfast. Rooms were large and lovely. Facilities and wine upon arrival was most welcome! Staff were excellent.

Lovely staff- so so friendly and very attentive.

Lovely staff- so so friendly and very attentive. The room and the bathroom was excellent- so many details throughout that are thoughtful for the guests. Breakfast was good as well! A lot of healthy choices. The bar in the lobby with bottled water was the BEST.

The bed was lovely and the room was a perfect size.
    • Queen Room

The room was very dark (which was ok, but I would have liked to have known this before booking). The breakfast was way too expensive so we didnt eat at all! I was a little annoyed that the cleaning personnel put our towels back on the rack, so we didnt know who's was who's.

The bed was lovely and the room was a perfect size. The location was perfect!

Ali our host on arrival was excellent, all the staff made us...
    • Queen Room

Ali our host on arrival was excellent, all the staff made us feel very welcome and relaxed. Lovely room, excellent location. Will definitely be back!

Ace location

Check in felt a bit rushed and unfortunately we didn’t receive a welcome drink as promised upon booking. Very little was explained to us on arrival, hence we had to ask lots of questions about why we had been charged £100 extra for the room, timing of happy hour, locations of restaurants, health club, etc. Not a negative comment though, just our experience.

Comfortable stay in central London. Beautiful hotel, rooms are clean and tidy. We were on the top floor of the hotel in the eves of the building and although the room was lovely it only had a tiny window, therefore not a great deal of natural light. The guy on the front entrance was extremely helpful.

Nice size and location but some issues.
    • Large King Room

There were a few issues in our room, no hot water all morning and the coffee machine packed up. There were also some minor things like toiletries missing which meant we spent long time calling reception.

The property had a good location and nice size room.

Great room and bathroom, comfy beds.

Price of the breakfast... £28 was too silly. Went elsewhere.

Great room and bathroom, comfy beds. Complimentary Glass of wine in lobby at tea time is a bonus!

Great location and comfortable beds & pillows.

All staffs were friendly and helpful except this lady who helped us at check-in. She never told us about the bar behind the reception area or how to use the elevator to access 3rd floor or directions to get to our rooms. We had 2 rooms - the room at 2nd floor did not require room card access. But we were stuck in the elevator going to the 3rd floor room because we were not instructed to scan the room card to allow access. After tried all 3 elevators, finally a hotel guest walked in and told us to scan the room card. By the time we got to the 3rd floor, we went through a door and came to another secured door required scan. The scanner was below the emergency alarm which should provide a sign. It was a truly unnecessary frustration and stressful experience. My sister used her credit card to check in. The card went through but it did not go through when we checked out. We used another card to pay. After 2 weeks, the pending transaction from the check-in was still showing on the first card. My sister was very concerned during the trip. It would be another call to the credit card company after we returned home. Renovation did not do a good job. The carpet in our room was already ripped at the edge. Some areas in our room was making loud noise when walking on the loosen wood floor.

Great location with nearby train & subway stations and many choices of restaurants. The bed and pillows were comfortable. Good size room and a big bathroom.

Beautiful New Concept Hotel in Historical Building in Liverpool St. Station Area

The bed was very comfortable but the room lacked furniture. Huge room with one huge bed on one side of the room and one small desk on the other side, under the window with one chair, and a huge amount of empty space in between. We were two people fighting to use the chair and the table. No place for two hand bags on the table. Besides there were not any armchairs or any other place to sit outside the bed. Super annoying. There was no place for the luggage but the floor and that was extra uncomfortable. There were no hangers outside the wardrobe which was too close to one of the sides of the bed and did not allow circulation. We could not move the bed away from the wardrobe because the side tables were not movable, they were very small BTW and fixed on the wall which did not allow the moving of the bed for better circulation since one side of the bed was super close to the wardrobe. There was no place to hang or place a hand bag. I had to place my handbag over the frigobar, removed cups etc... and my daughter used the table for her bag and other things. We hanged jackets and a handbag on some sort of statement light fixture they seem to have in all rooms. It all may sound foolish but we expect some comfort in a hotel room, comfort in all possible ways. Nice hangers on the corridor, at least two chairs in a double room or two arm chairs and a place for small and large luggage. The interior designer of the rooms have no clue about comfort and well being in a hotel room.

Beautiful modern hotel in historical building on top of Liverpool St. Station. Excellent location since we were suppose to take the Greater Anglia train from Liverpool St. The hotel comes with this new concept of hosting... so there's no receptionists per se anymore, no traditional desk, but several hosts and they are very nice and friendly. We were checked in by Lars, a very nice and polite young man and checked out by the extra friendly and helpful Ryan. Both really nice guys. Thank you. The room was very comfortable, large and the bed was also very comfortable and huge (it was king). The bathroom was quite small, but had amazing lights and great shower. We did not eat at the hotel so we can not speak of the breakfast. They serve wine and snacks between 18:00 and 21:00 and the contents of the frigobar (with water and other non alcoholic refreshments) are included in the price of the room. Fantastic internet. Surprisingly we could access the hotel internet while eating in the restaurant in Liverpool Street Station.

Great value for central London.
    • Queen Room

Wifi, unable to connect more than once, but not a major issue!

The little extra's, soft drinks (posh pop) during the day or tea/ coffee and wine between 6-8, all complemtary.

Relaxing, comfortable stay
    • Queen Room

Glass door in bathroom - when sharing room, and one goes to the bathroom during the night, the bathroom light comes through to the bedroom. I hated that!

Friendly helpful staff. Great breakfast. Relaxing steam room.

An all round great stay in an interesting and well kept hotel.

We were offered welcome drinks but there were no glasses left, or white wine. We were looking forward to our welcome drink after travelling but after waiting 20 minutes and asking three times we gave up!

Everyone was friendly and helpful, the hotel was very clean. We ate some great japanese food and this restaurant and service were great. The mojitos in the bar were fantastic! The rooms were also noticeably quiet.

The roll away cot was so uncomfortable we couldn’t use it .
    • Large King Room

The roll away cot was so uncomfortable we couldn’t use it . Staff were a bit pretentious. The buffet breakfast was lovely but ordering off the menu option was not encouraged . When the food arrived though it was excellent

One night in the ccity
    • Queen Room

We arrived quite late at the hotel and there were only 2 receptionists there. There is usually a queue at the reception and the lobby doesn't really offer a place to sit and wait. The sofas are far away from the reception so people wait standing.

The staff was very nice, the room very comfortable, elegant and stylish. The breakfast is fantastic.

One of the best breakfasts I've ever had!
    • Queen Room

It is difficult to say something that we didn't like... perhaps the small windows almost near the celling.

Beautiful room and a really great breakfast!

Fabulous

I liked everything about this hotel.

Beautiful hotel, fabulous attention to detail, spotless and with lovely little touches everywhere. Easy access to Underground and Overground transport. Wouldn’t hesitate to stay there again.

Offbeat Luxury in East End

Area is good for business folk as you are near the City financial area but for tourists not so interesting. East End is a bit tacky. As is busy Liverpool Street Station, right next door.

The clean room. The friendly staff, above all Todo, the most wonderful assistant at the lobby door. Please give him a raise. The rather eccentric layout, great breakfast, great gym.

Fantastic, memorable stay as usual. It's my third time staying there and will certainly return.

Breakfast is a little on the expensive side, but food and service is excellent. I got breakfast for free this time around, and there are other, cheaper options nearby if you're on a budget.

The Andaz never disappoints. Have stayed there several times and will do so again. Perfect location (yards from Liverpool St. Station, where you can get on both Tube & regional trains & airport trains), elegant environment, and courteous & pleasant staff. The whole experience is flawless. I got to taste breakfast this time around, courtesy of a kind reservations manager, food was excellent and the breakfast room classy and luxurious.

Fabulous location, right next to the tube station.
    • Queen Room

Not cheap but I suppose it is Centre of London! Breakfast £28 each!! We didn’t stay!!

Fabulous location, right next to the tube station. Room was really quiet couldn’t hear a thing! Staff really nice and helpful, when we came back to our to on the night there was a bouquet of flowers, bottle of wine, card and chocolates for our anniversary, very thoughtful!!

Beautiful, Fresh & Modern.
    • Queen Room

The reception area!- badly designed space and awkwardly uncomforatable.

The beds were incredible! Do very comfortable. The entire hotel smelled so fresh and clean- being pregnant my sense of smell is very keen. The staff had a good attension to detail, very friendly and alternative. I had requested a bath which was granted and extra bath oils provided to maximise enjoyment.

Enjoyable comfortable stay!
    • Queen Room

Great experience staying at Andaz. We were staying in London for my husbands 30th birthday. Great value for money, nice size bedrooms (for London as always small) Lovely touches with complimentary snacks and soft drinks in the room. Emailed hotel in advance to say it was my husbands birthday - complementary champagne on ice, birthday cupcakes and card waiting in our room that’s had been upgraded. Comfortable bed, nice fluffy towels, Would stay again!

very relaxed modern hotel at great central location

not a very inviting lobby because there were just a few places to sit. not so cosy.

very good bed, shower, wifi, gym. furthermore they provided great service to use the showers in the spa, at the end of the day after check out and before travelling to the airport.

Exceptional service and great location

I absolutely loved everything about this hotel. It is conveniently located right next to Liverpool Station, so getting there was very easy. The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and comfortable, and included free water and juice. I really enjoyed exploring the area around the hotel. This was without a doubt my most enjoyable stay in London. I will definitely return.

Would definitely stay again - but not sure I would stay in for breakfast!
    • Large King Room

After having an amazing stay I was disappointed with the hotel service at breakfast. Started well when I asked could we get two large tables together (as we had 6 rooms booked). However once seated, service was really slow - particularly for people who ordered off the menu (some gave up so we didn't end up eating in two shifts!). Buffet ran out of natural yogurt so imagine my surprise when I asked for it to be replenished to be told that couldn't happen as it had 'to be made'! Generally there was no issue with the quality of the food but it would appear that either the waiter or kitchen service was understated.

Hotel was lovely. It was my birthday which I had mentioned, only to make sure I could get into my room at check-in time (as I had a makeup lady coming). So I was really touched to receive flowers and a personal present from the hotel. Room was fantastic (we had a large room which I would definitely recommend). We had a problem with the bathroom which they fixed straight away and checked on later in the day and a checkout. The 'happy hour' concept was a real game changer. Would definitely stay again.

Good location, nice design, Good service

Dark room with very small window you cannot open Sth wrong with The shower (noise when using) I would say it was rather 4 stars standard, so the price ... may be a Little bit toooo high

- Great service (Staff were amazing, helphull and friendly) - nice location (1 minute walk from Liverpool station) - nice, comfortable room - nice "extras": Free crossants in The morning, snacks and champagne during evening, Free coffee etc., welcome toys for kid - place where you can organize a business meeting (pity that with no coffee avaliable) - attractive design (Both room and the hotel)

Super location, friendly and helpful staff, rooms were...

Super location, friendly and helpful staff, rooms were immaculately clean and spacious. Complimentary wines and snacks in room were a lovely touch. Breakfast was served In a beautiful dining room, food was delicious and service was top class. Very enjoyable and excellent stay at Andaz. We will be back again.

Good location and potentially a great hotel but just so many...
    • Large King Room

Rooms are nicely designed but not as described. I had two rooms booked, a queen and a large king. I booked the large king as we like to have breakfast in our room. It showed a small table and chairs to save eating in bed. There wasn’t any! I explained this so they offered to move me. We were going out so didn’t see the room until we returned later. The room was smaller really noisy and had NO table! Reception staff were lovely but totally ineffective. Bar staff were sullen and drinks so expensive. Lots of other things were just wrong but to top it all we did have breakfast in our room. We were inclusive of breakfast but I expected a tray charge. They charged us nearly £60 for breakfast and said breakfast in the room was not included despite booking this with room service and not being told. Too many other great hotels in London to ever think of staying here again. My score is generous

Good location and potentially a great hotel but just so many things wrong!

Fantastic
    • Queen Room

The hotel is very comfortable and the room facilities perfect. The staff team are cheerful and their hospitality is amazing. Hotel is near to Liverpool Street Station which provide you reach everywhere in London easily.

Good location with some nice touches
    • Queen Room

We didn't have breakfast there as it was very expensive. We thought we'd go to the Breakfast Club nearby but were put off by the queue so wandered to Spitalfields where there were lots of options.

The staff were very friendly. The room was very comfortable. Being welcomed with a drink, free soft drinks in the minibar and a complementary wine reception in the evening were nice touches.

Super attentive staff, great amenities, fantastic location
    • Queen Room

System blackout on night of arrival; he gym could be better, but that’s really a tiny wrinkle in an otherwise excellent hotel

Super attentive staff, great amenities, fantastic location

Design hotel at Liverpool Street station. Well equipped functional rooms. Friendly staff.

Convenient location - at Liverpool Street station. However, it is not just another hotel for business travellers. We had a really great design twin room, comfy beds, minibar with soft drinks free of charge, nespresso machine, even plastic cups in case you wanted to have your coffee on the go. Good breakfast.

An unforgetable experience

At first I was very disappointent because of a surprise that didn't go as planned, but the reaction of the hotel was very nice. Thank You Ryan.

Nice reaction from Ryan,the duty manager, due to a misunderstanding in the communication. He really made a difference. Nice hotel, nice location. Very good breakfast.

New meets old

Only one restaurant open, no bar access at times was disappointing. Staff could have been more attentive, expected a better service.

Good location, historic building. Room well appointed. A complaint was dealt with through the manager.