Reviews of Ullet Suites 3 stars

85 Ullet Road, Liverpool, L17 2AA, United Kingdom

#32 of 41 B&Bs and Inns in Liverpool

5.6
    It served its purpose for the night
    • Double Suite

I was given a room on the top floor which was very difficult with a child of 2 years, and a lot of stairs! I Could not open the windows on an extremely hot day as they were at a height where my son could easily fall out. The extention leads didn’t work there was no way of doing your hair in the mirror, iron was completely broke and looked dangerous to use. Didn’t sleep well as an alarm or loud noise continued to go off all night from the kitchen. Would have liked a refund.

Location was great, the decor was nice, bathroom was clean. If I stayed in a different room I may have enjoyed my stay, and would possibly consider staying there again but only at a discount price.

Would not recommend.
    • Double Suite

The room was filthy. The bed was uncomfortable (basically a bed frame secured together with a plywood sheet)..

Very poor room - not clean and a very misleading advert promoting a facility that just did not exist. Very disappointed to consider a competitor for a few pounds more offers 100% more quality and satisfaction.

Clean and I expensive
    • Twin Suite

It was a little further out of town than I had wanted. Though there is a bus stop right outside. Check in and breakfast etc. Is via The Mountford hotel...about 1/4 mile away.

Basic clean room. Inexpensive. If all you need is a clean convenient place to stay this is it. I did not originally book this property but it was an alternative offered by Booking.com because my original selection was unavailable.

Our wedding experience at ullet suites

Excellent place to stay exceptionally clean very spacious rooms.derek very friendly and helpful highly recommended including the mountford staff where we had breakfast

This hotel has potential to be great, a couple of things need fixing (bed base, wifi)
    • Double Suite

The bed base was broken so the matress dipped in the middle. There was no wifi for our entire stay which was disappointing. There was a loud noise coming from the shower/pipes a couple of times in the night, and one of the 2 fridges had the door completely broken off.

Room had doors opening to a little garden area which was lovely! Nice big room, good location with an off street park. Lovely old style house.

For just a lay over, if was great, nice and clean, and was within a decent budget.
    • Twin Suite

Wi-Fi was hard to find and connect to, bathroom was a little too small!

It was a great place to stay as we were looking for something very last minute. It was clean, but a little dated, very helpful and friendly staff though. Drinks etc is only at the main Hotel down the road, but no food places within walking distance. Fantastic private parking space around the back though. We were happy.

Overall I paid £165 for the room and expected a lot more for my hard earned cash!
    • Double Suite

I didn’t like the fact that I booked a twin room and on arrival it was a double, the bed was hard the shower pathetic and a rug on the hardwood floor that I kept sliding on and getting a fright. The key code on the doors are very out dated and not very accurate!

Nothing good to like!!

Staff at hotel were very friendly and helpful
    • Twin Suite

Appalling value for money. Very basic facilities, small room, bathroom very poor, and very poor noise insulation. Broken sashes on the window, no air con and radiator on full blast when we arrived on a very hot and sunny day.

Staff at hotel were very friendly and helpful

Good size room but too expensive and too noisy doors!!!
    • Double Suite

Reception in different hotel. Doors sounds horribly while opening them, my baby was waking up because of this. While taking shower too much noise of some machinery as well. Old dirt on chair.

Soft and big bed. Bible in the drawer. Kitchen close by. Baby bed provided.

Loved staying at Ullet Suites. Lovely quaint room and nice big windows.
    • Twin Suite

The leak from the ceiling which wet my clothes in the wardrobe. Also the noisy fridge.

They left me sweets and a small bottle of wine with a note about the Aintree weekend. Staff were also very friendly and welcoming - great service.

Large room well stocked up with water tea and coffee
    • Double Suite

Parking : wanted to get away for early start had to wait a further 2 hrs as car was blocked in by another guests had to knock / ring every room to no avail registration number not taken when booking in Staff tried to help over phone,finally sent member of staff to help.

Large room well stocked up with water tea and coffee

It was good for the price.
    • Double Suite

It would be good if there was a ‘do not disturb’ sign to put on the door, as someone came into my room to clean just as I was about to get into the shower.

It was good for the price. There are a lot of negative reviews however my room seemed to be fine. The location seems abit dodgy and it looks like a derelict house from the outside. There were cracks and things like that on the walls etc, but it didn’t bother me for the price. The bed was clean and comfortable. The mini fridge was convenient. The ensuite was clean and the shower pressure and temperature was good. The front door and room door are accessed with a code obtained from another location 5 minutes away. Someone also comes to clean the room and refresh towels everyday.

Fine
    • Double Suite

There were little things that were broken such as the shower-head that couldn't be fixed in place, which made showering hard. Also the walls were very thin: the other people on my floor were playing music in their room late at night and coming home early in the morning, which kept waking me up.

The facilities were fine. Bed was comfortable. The room was cleaned every day and was well presented.

Ullet suite couple get away
    • Double Suite

Walls are thin so you can hear people in other rooms quite clearly. You have to go to a separate hotel to check in which is around a half mile away. Car park only holds two cars maximum.

It was clean, very comfortable and spacious

Poor
    • Double Suite

Noisy, free gift of jellies had been opened before we got to the room, it was very noisy no double glazing and the shower was a dribble. Limited parking all in all we won't be going back

So called Hotel is not worthy of listing on Booking.com.
    • Double Suite

They claim the booking confirmation was from Booking.com so they can't help. Staff was so rude and were more concerned about why I complained than solving the problem.

Booking was for 2 adults and a child. Small double bed provided in the room. Upon enquiry, They denied receiving booking and that there was nothing they could do to help. The staff was very rude.

Was not comfortable
    • Double Suite

Bed should be more comfortable, it was making sound every time I turn over, WiFi was not working for my whole stay.bathroom was bit stinky.

Room was spacious,location was also fine.

We were upgraded last minute which was a great surprise.
    • Double Suite

We were upgraded last minute which was a great surprise. Although we arrived late and had to leave early to catch a flight it was a great place to stay.

Awful service and poor all round
    • Double Suite

The facilities were awful. And after we finally arrived we went out to eat to spend 45 minutes trying to get back in. The code did not work so rang the number provided for help. Which the guy went thru door code another few times and then told me was nothing he can do and said basically nobody could help. When I got upset and demanded manager he told me I was being abusive and hung up. The room was to hot and windows would not ope. The shower was tiny. Furniture dates and tv was not working & small. £ 108 per night. Disgraceful. We stayed at James street 5☆ for 110 and was amazing absolutely disgusted how was left out with no help I will think twice about booking through booking.com again as had few other problems with other places we stayed not been compensated.

An old tired building , would not leave a beloved animal there. A cheek charging one to stay.
    • Double Suite

The complete lack of hot water or even warm/ lukewarm water in the shower. The fact that there was NO water from the supposedly ' hot' tap in the sink. The fact wehad only a trickle of water from the cold tap. And guess what we didnt appreciate NO plug for the sink.

Nothing. Have to give credit to the cleaning person though, could not have been easy getting a dreadful place like that to appear clean. Oh, the room was nicely warm on a cold day.

I no like the my last ninght because stay woman out the door...
    • Double Suite

I no like the my last ninght because stay woman out the door and she ring all bed but she stay very drungs and nothing help me I have a bedroom number 1 and I listen everything I think this no good for the costumer

Great value, comfy stay, ideal for staying the night before heading to the airport.
    • Family Suite

I didn't realise until we arrived that we needed to go to a different hotel to check in this could be made clearer on the Booking.com website. Only a short distance so was only a minor inconvenience and we weren't too bothered. Shower door didn't close properly but didn't leak too much.

Bed was very comfy and was in an ideal location for a short stay before heading to the airport. Very good value for money! Room was a good size and had a modern TV, good storage and the bathroom was a decent size. Would definitely recommend!

Potentially nice but too many problems
    • Double Suite

WiFi didn't work on top floor where we were; double bed was very wobbly; no plug on the hair dryer; TV signal very weak with channels missing and others dropped while watching; numbers on keypad lock on front door very difficult to see after dark; property not well signed and quite difficult to find first time.

The room was quite spacious, well appointed and warm with a nearby shared kitchen. Free parking both onsite (very limited) and on nearby streets.

Good 2 night stay
    • Double Suite

A bit odd not having anyone at the property and using codes for the doors. But not really a problem for us.

The room was nice and spacious. Our room was next to a little kitchen where you could cook food. It seemed nice and quiet.

I will never stay at the hotel again if I ever visit Liverpool again. Totally not recommend it.
    • Double Suite

The room had little heating, windows had single layer, so the cold and noise from the street came straight through. Breakfast not included - I was very surprised taking into account the conditions of the hotel.

The room was spacious.

Good and comfortable.
    • Double Suite

There was no heating in the original accomodation I booked so I had to be relocated. I’m happy about the new location but it was a bit disruptive after a long journey

The staff were very helpful and friendly.

There was no heating during our stay s it was not working and wasp nest!!
    • Double Suite

There was no heating during our stay at Ullet Suites as the radiators were not working. They moved us to another room, and there were wasps buzzing around the room, dead wasps on the floor and a wasp nets. It was disgusting. We moved back to our original room and had to spend the night there as it was late by then, freezing cold. Very disappointed. I wrote to the Manager to complain by email and ask for a refund. I have written twice with no response. Would never go back to the Ullet Suites.

Not much

wouldnt stay again
    • Twin Suite

room layout, bedding, flooring in room

head board on bed broken, access was not easy, no lift had to walk up 3 flights of stairs, carpet on stairs 2 and 3 floor loose

Awful - Avoid!
    • Double Suite

Each time we entered the property we had to walk through a group of people smoking on the door step. Smokers ended up setting off an fire alarm in the building which continued until gone 11pm and then a high pitched wine throughout the night! Look three phone calls and threatening to phone fire brigade / police before someone attended property. Bathroom had damp, broken towel rail, electrics consisted of extension cable and multi-gang, fridge door was hanging off, fire alarm was faulty, fire doors propped open, unknown and unregistered guests smoking cannabis.

Leaving!

Clean room, VERY loud, uncomfy bed, wouldn't recommend for the price
    • Double Suite

The bed was very uncomfortable The windows weren't double glazed so heard all the traffic and people going past The room across the hall had a party all night leaving me awake all night too.

The room was very clean

Worked location wise but too noisy for good night’s sleep.
    • Double Suite

Fire alarm going off several times for no reason. Right on busy road and not double glazed so v noisy all night. Background music from somewhere till 4am. Description of suite when a large room with a fridge: also noisy.

Good location, comfy bed

No frills but does the job
    • Double Suite

The room wasn't very clean and I didn't feel totally safe to be honest. Throughout the night the entrance phone alarm went off several times both nights because of someone trying to enter the front door and it woke us up...

Room was quite spacious and beds were quite comfortable.
    • Twin Suite

Very noisy heater, windows were letting in lots of cold, no table that u could properly have a meal/drink on

Room was quite spacious and beds were quite comfortable. It was clean and the cleaning services were available every day (changing towels, refilling water, tea)

Easy connections into the city centre and airport.
    • Double Suite

There was inadequate lighting at the back of property when parking the car. The front entrance sign had no lights to display the sign drove past 3 times. The outside and the room is key coded and difficult to gain access same with the bedroom. We were on the ground floor and the window was behind the bed and it didn't lock. Although the bed looked nice it was a metal frame and freaked all night when you turned or got up to go to the bathroom. On further inspection. We found a bag of rubbish under the bed. So obviously they never clean under the bed and as it was the type of bed that has legs. Not Good!. Lack of tea and coffee and sugar. I had to bend down to punch in the key code numbers to get in the room. Which at 2a.m. is not very nice even in the day time. The code system is trying especially if you have any form of difficult in fingers or back. Should be further up the door so you don't have to bend.

Easy connections into the city centre and airport. Beautiful park nearby with Palm house. We went over to the main hotel for breakfast. They had everything you could want staff were very helpful and nothing was too much. Nice dinning area with televisions. Bottled water in the bedroom.

Avoid.
    • Twin Suite

No WiFi!!! This is 21st century. In a town...Really???! Get it sorted!! One reason I chose this place as I had to work! No TV - appalling signal the only 2 channels that came on kept losing signal! Again - get it sorted!! You can't advertise amenities that don't exist! No parking ( only 3 cars, it says there's parking and one reason I chose this place - 1st come 1st served is in small print)! Check in was at another hotel!!! Why not email the codes for the door? Why no email to tell me??? We arrived, unloaded to the door only to find we couldn't get in and had to reload the car and drive somewhere else to check in. To cap it all off horrific noise from the radiators very early in the morning - it sounded like a pneumatic drill in the room - no exaggeration - it really scared my son who thought something was going to explode. And really pissed me off as I needed the sleep for a long drive the next day. Get it sorted! Archaic radiotor systems that create horrific noises is not acceptable! I have stayed in many places in Liverpool this place is awful. Avoid! Currently requesting refund.

Friendly helpful staff

If something seems like a bargain it very rarely is! In this case it wasn't.
    • Double Suite

Bed was on castors and moved around the room at will exposing filthy floor underneath. Broken sash window frame which had a huge crack through it and blew a gale through and heard all the passing traffic from very busy road. Dodgy looking electrics. Limited parking only enough for 3 cars. You have to check in at another hotel approx. 1 mile down the road. Property very run down and in a rough area.

Good size room and bathroom ok. Was offered a complimentary breakfast on the first day. Fridge in the room.

One nite was enough
    • Twin Suite

There was dust on the beds and from 4am there was a knocking noise on and off all nite...i rang receprion at 530am and found that they werent interested...people coming and going from 330am non stop

Room was spacious

Just ok
    • Twin Suite

Heating made a lot of noise. Keypads on the doors, no actual key or lock from the inside. Door to the back garden into our room. Water not hot despite room very warm. No internet reception from our room.

Clean enough

Adequate.
    • Twin Suite

Hotel a walk away from the suites and these are run-down. Lights dont work and windows dont stay open. Advised not to walk in the area at night. Not great.Need to make a lot more clear that suites are not near hotel.

Beds were comfy and linen very clean.

Over all would never recommend this place to anyone. Death trap!!
    • Double Suite

No WiFi all though stated it had , called and spoke to manager he did nothing. Fridge door in room fell off when my 5yr old went to put a bottle of water in and if fell onto her. No one on site had to drive to another hotel to check in when phoned and asked for directions was told rudely to read my email its on that.. Two rooms booked as two children one 5 and 17 so needed extra room when booked requested together or same floor arrived one room top off house third floor and another basement floor . was moved from room checked in due to fault with bathroom across the way to a room with no working TV. Room had wall paper falling off and wires hanging out. We had to turn a lamp off as it kept shorting out. Not as advertised . good luck complaining you get nothing..

Bathroom was clean in one of the rooms.

Perfect for our needs. We will be going back again.
    • Twin Suite

We found there were kitchens on each floor to allow for self catering. We chose to go to the hotel were the breakfast was superb for the £6 and my child ate free. Staff were excellent.

OK
    • Double Suite

Should have said at time of booking that needed a car to travel from hotel to room. Our taxi had already dropped us off.

Disappointed as we had to check in at one place and then walk .5 mile to the room.

I'd rather have spent the night with Jack the Ripper
    • Double Suite

Everything! It was beyond filthy, had cracks in the ceiling and walls and mould. The tea cups were dirty the rug nearly came alive it was that dirty and there was stuff in the fridge from other folk.

Leaving! It was vile there.

Excellent breakfast , friendly staff.
    • Double Suite

Reception on tv was erratic and you couldn't sit up in bed because it rolled away from the headboard across the room.

Excellent breakfast , friendly staff.

worst experience- rude stuff and bad location
    • Double Suite

The worst experience - rude stuff, check in at a different hotel, noisy room with no sound isolation from the road or from the inside- other rooms, 50 mins walk to the center, nothing to see/eat/drink around the apartments - a far location and in a bad neighborhood. If all the above was not enough - the bed is rolling around, the radiators roar when switched on heating and if you dare to call customer service - they yell at you. And for the end - they persistently and rudely ask customers not to use booking.com

the room is noisy but spacious

Everything we needed for an over night stay!!
    • Family Suite

Car park only accommodated 2 cars so we had to park on the road however was only on the next street.

Cheap and cheerful compared to other accommodation we had looked at. Out of town but not too far £6 in a taxi. Lovely surprise complementary breakfast which was heaven :)

The roo
    • Family Suite

First stay was better than the second where we had to get heavy suitcases upstairs And having to actually go to another hotel to check in when we. Could have got the security codes vi email or text !

Very spacious and well furnished room.
    • Double Suite

The water pressure (bathroom) too low so taking a shower was not really normal.

Very spacious and well furnished room. No luxury but totally worth the money.

Comfy beds, adequate facilities cheap for a quick stay
    • Double Suite

There are 12 rooms in the building and only enough space to park 3 cars max (2 At one point due to selfish parking) there is side streets you can use but these are also very busy with parked cars. We had a ground floor room right next to the front door you could hear everyone coming and going at all hours and slamming the front door. This isn't the accommodations fault but could do with looking at putting soft close on the doors. The area isn't the best but opposite a wonderful park and school. I was concerned with having a ground floor room but everything was fine. The suites are mainly used by the looks of it for builders and tradesmen travelling so alot of vans park at the suite or around it and leave at early times of the morning so can get loud with car engines if on the ground floor like we was.

The room was fine for what we needed,bed very comfy and had fridge in room as well as shared kitchen facilities outside room but we didn't use these. Had to check in at the mountford hotel just up the road from the suites. Very friendly staff at check in.

Awful, horrible, do not stay here. They should be removed from Booking.com
    • Double Suite

Our room was on a main road with no double glazing, it was so noisy we could hear people's conversations outside...the bed was on wheel which catapulted across the room every time you went to sit or lay on it. For £150 this was totally unacceptable. DO NOT STAY HERE, the photos do not match what the conditions of the place is like. The staff were not empathetic at all and provided no help. I have written a formal complaint to get a refund.

NOthing

Liverpool is a great city and great atmosphere there. Love it love it!!
    • Family Suite

We had to check in down the road at the mountford hotel it is a 10 minute walk away with luggage. I think they should supply transport for peopl to et there

The staff were brilliant. The room was great value for money

Sunday stay for a festival
    • Double Suite

The property was pretty dated as was the decor. The room itself was spacious enough for what we needed, but it was extremely cold!

I liked that the hotel was close enough to the festival to be able to walk, which is what we wanted rather than staying directly in the centre.

Liverpool is a great place to visit. Shops in abundance and plenty of places to eat and drink. P
    • Twin Suite

Room was a bit small. Tv drove us crazy as kept losing signal. Furniture was a bit old and tired and made the room seem dingey. Was pricey for what it was.

Felt really safe, very quiet location so only heard people entering their rooms. Very clean. Staff were friendly. Beds were really comfy and warm.

Nice decor
    • Double Suite

Not manned and windows are old so you can hear traffic all night on the main road.

Nice traditional feel to the room, nice sized bed. Free bottled water and fridges in the room.

Clean and tidy good bus route into town
    • Double Suite

Could have done with some extra milk pots In room as suites not staffed so could not have cuppa in morpost as used milk for cuppa before bed.

Clean and tidy good bus route into town

Very convenient and comfortable.
    • Twin Suite

The whole thing was fine. I was worried by poor Trip Adviser ratings but my concerns proved groundless. The rooms could probably do with brightening up a bit but the beds were comfortable and everything worked.

Horrible
    • Family Suite

I had received a confirmation email for 2 rooms of 4 and 5 people and my surprise was that when we arrived there, they said that the rooms were only for 4 people, so do I let my third child sleep in the car? The other family room had a horrible smell of cigarettes. The staff at the other hotel didn't do anything about it. The noise was horrible as it's an old house with very old windows, so you can hear all the cars on the road. The main door gives horribles bang. Parking: if the first car doesn't park well, you have to park round the corner, not many spaces. Very dissapointed

Lovely visit
    • Twin Suite

Someone else staying must have forgotten the key code and pushed our room buzzer a few times at about 2am

Very clean ,room and en suite ,comfortable beds ,big fridge in room , shared kitchin to use ,breakfast at local hotel if wanted ,bus stop right outside , lovely park two minutes away , easy parking in the side street

Basic, standard facilities.
    • Twin Suite

Reception is a short walk away from the accommodation. Arriving to the nice, modern reception building was slightly deceptive as the accommodation building was of a much lower standard. I guess you get what you pay for.

Basic, standard facilities.

Fine for use as a base. Remember you get what you pay for!
    • Family Suite

Toilet overflowing so a bit noisy/annoying. Iron that was available to use was so badly damaged it was clearly dangerous.

Beds were comfy and clean. Room was spacious. Location was handy for purpose of our visit.

Beds comfortable room clean staff helpful.
    • Twin Suite

Front door banging when ever door is opened or closed at night or early morning.Needs door closer to solve.Having to go a 15 min walk to another hotel to check in and pick up security codes for room and front door locks.

Beds comfortable room clean staff helpful.Not far from city centre with a number of bus option passing to get in an out f town.

Peaceful, relaxing just what we needed
    • Double Suite

Power sockets stopped working. However no problem moving to another room

Did not feel like we were staying in a hotel. Very homely but of a high standard

Oh dear..... !
    • Double Suite

It was very tired accommodation - more suited to a backpacker of a young age! Apparently it used to be a hostel and I think it still is ! Fridge door was held on with one hinge, top of the fridge was all cracked and looked dirty. There were no shelves in the bathroom to put your things on. You had to wait for about 2 minutes after your partner had showered for the water to drain from the shower tray otherwise it would be flowing over into the bathroom. We were downstairs and it was very noisy (young youths probably from the festival) were staying there. The doors are so heavy they slam shut and the noise they made at 4am was not welcome. The lamp next to my side was not working and it was broken. We had 2 electrical extensions to plug things into which looked dreadful. The bedhead had been screwed into the wall, but obviously incorrectly the first time as there was a bit gaping hole ! We asked if we could transfer to the hotel you had to check into first, but this would be an additional cost so we stuck at it. I could go on, but I will stop here.

The room was large. The staff at the hotel you had to check into first were very friendly and polite.

Room was large and on the ground floor, had wifi and a...
    • Family Suite

Double bed was hugely uncomfortable and only enough parking for 2 cars to had to park round the corner.

Room was large and on the ground floor, had wifi and a fridge and a TV.

A very long walk from the check in hotel.
    • Twin Suite

A very long walk from the check in hotel. All electrical appliances ran off extension cables which didn't seem safe. There was only one hanger in the wardrobe of a 4 bed room.

Really awful
    • Family Suite

The room was disgusting, looked nothing like advertised, there was mound and hair in the fridge, the cups were dirty and there was a clump of hair in the drain

Ullet street did the job for 1 night & mainly for the price.
    • Twin Suite

As a female on my own, I felt a bit vulnerable & would have preferred to stay where there are people on a reception. Ullet street ok if with someone else. Also had to walk 10 mins to get my breakfast but weather was lovely. Room 4 had no where to put my creams & toothbrush in bathroom & no shower cap etc. If I'd have paid full price, I would have been more disappointed. Glasses where on a tray in bedroom.

I stayed in Ullet st. Apartments & Room 4 has access to the garden which was nice. Room was good for the price I paid (offer). Had a fridge as well. It was very quiet. Few doors away from my venue. Breakfast was good for £6. Staff very Efficient & friendly. The apartments are very near nice parks & play area for children. I was able to walk & find somewhere to eat.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Worst Hotel Experience Ever
    • Double Suite

I booked a King size bedroom with a child of 2 years old. But to the shock of my life, I was given a double bedroom with NO provision for my 2 years old son to sleep. No ventilation, no fan, no iron. The only iron the whole hotel is not working.

Clean, comfortable. Good value.
    • Double Suite

Limited parking. You have to go to the main hotel 500m away to check in, this wasn't made aware on the web site & no information at the premises, apart from a phone no.

Large room, exelent facilities for price paid

Was good but could be better
    • Twin Suite

There was no staff available and opening the front door was tricky. The location was a bit out out town

The hotel is a nice space and pleasant surrounding

Check in and breakfast is at a different hotel.

There was no information provided by Booking.com that we needed to check in at the Mountford Hotel first. This was a ten minute walk away. This was very inconvenient as we had children and luggage.

It was very clean. Although breakfast was at the Moubtfird hotel - ten min walk away - it was excellent and children ate for free.

Avoid.
    • Double Suite

Room was offsite, impossible to find in the dark with the directions given. Only parking for 3 cars. Entered to find a half naked man lying on the floor surrounded by bin liners and a woman, felt extremely unsafe, almost like squatters, no staff around to support. Room had no towels supplied, when rang reception was told to go find them myself in a downstairs cupboard which was locked. Room was next to noisy road and doors kept banging. Bed was on wheels so kept on rolling around the room. TV had no signal.

Leaving in the morning.

Overall a good value for money place to stay
    • Double Suite

Staff were very friendly and when we mentioned about a broken window catch someone was with us to look at it within 15 mins and repaired by the time we came back from going out

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Very comfy and spacious room
    • Double Suite

There was no reception in the actual suites so you had to check in down the road. They do tell you this but only after you book. Not too much of a problem just a pain if you want to get straight in your room when your there instead of going to another hotel to then come back. I had my car so it was fine but wouldn't have liked to walk there and back with a suitcase

Bed was very comfy Get a mini fridge in your room Room was very clean Got everything you needed - great value for money

Ok for one night stay
    • Double Suite

The road noise was bad. Better windows or double glazing needed. All the doors in the property bang, including the front door.

Room was big, comfortable and warm.