Reviews of Trivelles Belforte Hotel 4 stars

Broad Road, Sale, M33 2AE, United Kingdom

#2 of 8 hotels in Sale

We enjoyed our stay here. It was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good and staff friendly.

The rooms were pleasant and welcoming. The breakfast was ideal and cooks were accommodating, especially with 4 kids. Staff were friendly and helpful. Everything we were looking for at a great price.

A little gem that's close to everything
    • Family Room

There were no fans or refrigerators in the rooms.

The friendliness and courteousness of the staff. They anticipated and tried to meet your needs. The staff was kind and respectful.

Just the type of hotel I needed for my visit.
    • Single

For the price I paid everything was perfectly acceptable.

This is not a top hotel and never will be but it does offer good value for the price and is very close to a Metrolink station. Very easy to get into Manchester or Altrincham. Am old house with creaky stairs everywhere (no lifts) and some very small rooms. It is perfect as a B&B but not very good if you wish to stay in the hotel for any length of time during the day. Shops, restaurants and pubs nearby.

excellent. Would certainly use again
    • Economy Single Room

As it was exceptional and unusually warm the room would have been more comfortable with access to a fan or if lower parts of windows could be opened. H

Very convenient for my purposes and sensibly priced.

Comfy bed

Lots of ceiling cobwebs and dusty skirting boards Awful breakfast coffee Delivery depot next door to hotel very noisy

Comfy bed Was able to organise early check in

You get what you pay for so they say, this place was cheap and it showed.
    • Economy Single Room

At no point during the booking process was it mentioned that the single room allocated to me was an underground cave, with just a small vent giving natural light and ventilation. The cup had a large chip out of it and a dirty crack running straight down the side. The vent on was level with the road outside and there was excessive traffic noise lasting well into the night, even with the vent closed and a pillow stuffed against it.

The lad on reception was helpful enough

Would stay again.

It was a large room but the double bed was up against the wall.

Have stayed before, great location to buses and trains close to pubs and restaurants. Staff very helpful.

Nice place but a bad start.
    • Single

On the day I booked in the morning, at 1600 hours I received a call from the hotel saying that my reservation was cancelled and that there was no longer space for me as there was a delayed flight they had accepted and I would need to find somewhere else. This of course was totally unacceptable and I made my feelings felt as I said they couldn't do this to me. After a stressful drive and wait they emailed me back around 4 hours later to say it was OK and I could now stay. This I felt was very bad customer service and should never have happened in the first place.

Value for money

Great location & value for money.
    • Family Room

We arrived late with a newborn baby and found the bedside lamp didn’t work. It was too late to resolve the problem that night and it meant when I was feeding my baby I had to turn the main light on which woke up my partner. I really dislike arriving in a room where bulbs are blown or lamps don’t work. I think these items should be checked before people stay. There was also a beeping sound from the lock on the door which disrupted our sleep. The bathroom was very tired and the shower cubicle small with very low water pressure. Probably needs an upgrade.

Room was very clean, bed was really comfy.

Ok but need to up their game
    • Single

Badly stained ceiling from water leak in above room. No bathmat Teabags milk and coffee packets, low stocks as had not been restocked after previous room user. Asked to sit at a Breakfast table not relaid properly after previous users had to ask for cups, saucers glasses, cutlery, sauce. Courtyard view from dining room in a mess needs tidying up and a few potted plants would make such a difference.

Size of room

A nice place for a short term visit

The hotel appeared old and a bit run down, even though the rooms were clean. Overall it fit our purpose, a place to stay for the night and recover from a long flight.

The location - close to the airport and close to the shops, canal, and pubs

Great breakfast, friendly staff, clean room, great for what...
    • Single

Tiny parking entrance, missed few times before going in. Breakfast was slow serving but they were quite busy so understandable. I would not have minded if I was not in hurry.

Great breakfast, friendly staff, clean room, great for what you pay.

Good for quick Single Night Stay
    • Family Room

Dirty carpet, rooms too compact and a peculiar smell. Carpets Need a proper shampoo clean to rid off smell. Coil Mattress not particularly comfortable.

Location is great within Sale. Hot English Breakfast

The room was comfortable and as expected for a budget hotel.
    • Family Room with Shared Bathroom

The breakfast staff were poorly dressed the lady waitress had a top far too small and you could see her stomach not very flattering. She was also very forgetful with orders. The standard of the food was not good the eggs were old, the hash browns tasted funny and the toast burnt.

The room was comfortable and as expected for a budget hotel. Had a good car park and in good location to tram.

Quiet, comfortable room.
    • Single

Hotel car parking sign hidden from view by tree branches. Card reader not working, cash register faulty, no change in the cash register at check in.

Quiet, comfortable room.

It was a one off stay to attend a nearby function. certainty expensive for the room.
    • Single

The room was so tiny!! And right at the top of the hotel so was really hot and airless. Still, it was clean enough. The rug was badly scrunched up and could have caused a trip!!

The staff were friendly, helpful and welcoming. Breakfast was good served quickly and with a smile!

Extremely tired when I left.
    • Economy Single Room

The room was below the entrance were people collected to talk/smoke it was as if they were in my room. after complaining about the noise at 2220 the people were asked to move. However when the receptionist left people again gathered. The room was eventually quiet at 0200hrs. The noise from the door and reception above started again at 0530hrs. Therefore the amount of sleep I got was minimal.

O love it :)
    • Single

the last day was difficult for me, they had taken my wallet out of my jacket when it fell to the floor on the canal, talk to the police and they just offered me a piece of paper to complain online, without money I walked many miles to talk to the police personally, and they did not want to know. when I returned to the hotel two guys decided to have a mini party without remembering that the hotel is not their home.

the place is beautiful, the bed is really comfortable, the staff is amazing, I love you all! thank you for your hospitality

Dismal hotel

On arrival, we were asked for payment although we had paid when booking. Had to produce electronic bank statement to prove we had paid. Receptionist was totally indifferent. Our room was in the basement and we had to pick our way through the corridor which was knee deep in used sheets and towels.

Great little hotel.
    • Triple

Tiny thing, there was no bottles of water or milk in the room when we arrived but we sorted it quickly.

Super location for a concert we were there for at Old Trafford as it is right beside the tram station and a great pub. Really friendly staff, could not fault it for the price. Tasty breakfast.

Overall it was enjoyable enough .
    • Twin

The bathroom / shower could have been a bit cleaner .

Breakfast was hot when it arrived , not overfacing . We could take our time to eat and chat afterwards without anyone wanting us to leave the dining room . Staff were cheery and polite . Always a smile . My preference , and it is my preference , that they had a better choice of coffee in rooms . This is my second time staying here and i would stay again.

Great value for money and great location, rooms a little small
    • Single

The room really was tiny, no room in shower for bending down to wash,

Great location in Sale, easy access to little town and transport. Nice canal walk. Great value for money and Breakfast.

It suited my needs for 2 nights and I would stay here again.
    • Single

The staff were very friendly and went out of their way to ensure I was comfortable. There was a good selection of items for breakfast which were cooked to order. The coffee and juice were available for either self service or for you to be served by the host. The rooms were clean and comfortable but a little bit dated which gives it more of a homely feel. The hotel is a prime position for public transport.

Very lovely staff, good beds, well-equipped room, good access to public transports (all directions)
    • Single

Sometimes a bit noisy within the house and from the street outside.

Outstandigly kind and helpful staff. Everbody did their best to make the guests feel at home.

Staff were friendly.
    • Triple

When we got to the property our room wasn’t ready, driving 5 hours down we expect our room to be ready, we then got put into another room stains all over the carpet and our toilet was broken so then we got put into the original room we were suppose to be in. Room was very small for 3 girls needing to get ready. Beds were very uncomfortable, it was like sleeping on the pavements outside! Mould on walls next to wall in the bed. Also bathroom was covered in mould too, I wanted to go get bleach from b and m next door and clean it myself!

Staff were friendly. B and m right next door

Very nice brilliant location lovely staff

could have done with a couple of small shelves or little bedside cabinets for having a coffee in bed watching the TV there's nowhere to put your Cup we were in a room 3 lower Ground basement

Nice clean modern rooms tastefully decorated friendly staff and I would definitely go again I would highly recommend it brilliant location we have family in the area but we use the hotel as we were going to a concert in Manchester walking distance to Sale Metro lovely bars places to have things to eat we will definitely be going again.

Good place. OK for 1 or 2 days

Breakfast was OK but for that price the expected minimum. Only filter coffee. Reception was not knowledgeable about Manchester for Tourists. Bell at entrance not working but phone number was displayed so somebody came fast. Stairs for 2 floors small to carry up your baggage

The place at Sale was very close to Metrolink Tramway and a nice Pub at the canal and shops were close.

Clean, nice breakfast, area, very close to the metrolink...
    • Single

For me too hot in the room, but once requested it was turned off.

Clean, nice breakfast, area, very close to the metrolink both for airport and Manchester city... nothing bad.

Highly recommended if you have cause to stay in Sale

Check out time is 10am although, given that we were in Sale for a family funeral, the receptionist did let us stay in the room until 12pm like most other hotels do. I don't like 10am check out times - it's too early if you're not travelling on business!

The room was lovely, spacious and well furnished. The bathroom in particular was very striking with a huge walk-in shower and the bed very comfortable.

Excellent value for money

Although there was tea coffee & biscuits in the room there was no decaf coffee provided

This hotel is good value for money. The breakfast isn't buffet style but it is cooked fresh & it's very tasty with cereal & orange juice & plenty of tea & coffee very good value for money.

This hotel is ok and well situated (restaurants nearby and Tram station over the road. However custo
    • Single

I stayed at this hotel before under the previous ownership (now retired) and I was disappointed. The bar had gone and no sign of meals. 1) Locking system on the bedroom door wasn't good > both nights I had to go to reception and get the man up. 2) Coffee cup from night 1 was un-washed when I returned on Night 2. 3) On Night 1 when I asked for a VAT invoice the printer was out of ink. On Night 2, when I asked again, an invoice was printed, the reception didn't understand VAT and had to phone and I was told to come back in the morning. On the following morning, I was told that the hotel was not VAT registered (despite having quite a number of rooms > saw at least 10 people having breakfast in a 20 / 30 minute period, so thought enough revenue would be generated to be above the VAT threshold. 4) I have since sent two emails to the hotel querying the VAT registration and have not had a reply.

Breakfast was fine.

friendly staff, comfortable bed, nice breakfast

no bedside table, reading lamp too far away, no shelves in the wardrobe, no way to turn out the room light at night without getting out of bed, no light on basement stairs, bedside rug a trip hazard, overall,basement rooms not suitable for older people due to steep stairs.

friendly staff, bed comfortable, breakfast good, tea and coffee facilities very good.

Short but sweet
    • Economy Single Room

Nothing really - what would be helpful in the room is a list or map of local shops and restaurants

Lovely comfortable modern single room, very pleased, helpful staff - good location and ample parking, nice breakfast.

4 Star guest not 4 Star hotel.
    • Twin

This was listed as a 4star hotel. This is very misleading as it is 4star guest accommodation as is clearly displayed at the entrance. The room was tired and old fashioned and the beds were like boards. The hotel was described as refurbished. They must have missed our twin room. The dining room was small and breakfast was in 3 sittings. Weekdays breakfast finished at 9am.limited choice ,no croissants only choice of white or brown sliced bread.

The breakfast was freshly cooked to order . The staff were friendly and helpful.

Not quite what I expected but the staff ensured a pleasant stay!
    • Family Room

The rooms and overall decor was tired and dated looking. The carpet in our room was stained. The bathroom was very small with no bath and the shower cubicle was not the cleanest. We were given a specific time of between 10am and 10:30am for breakfast. However we were travelling with a two year old so this did not suit. They did happily accommodate a change of time in the morning however. The bathroom door was incredibly squeaky as were all the doors in the lobby. When anyone opened a door, we were woken up. This could be easily rectified with some WD40!

The staff were what made this hotel. They were super polite and friendly and really went out of their way to make sure that everything was ok with the stay. The choice of breakfast was excellent and the breakfast room was comfortable and enjoyable. Good location with easy access to Manchester city centre.

clean, Value for money hotel
    • Economy Single Room

at breakfast (tho very nice) small dining room and not enough seats so had to wait 15mins to be seated and then had to share a table!

Friendly staff that allowed me to check in early after a long journey, clean & well positioned hotel (2 mins walk from station).

Breakfast was good and locstion was ideal for the town hall

No mirror at dressing table and no plug had to boil kettle on floor. Could not lock door as door poorly fitted, and no mattress protector on bed. No signage showing how to get out in case if fire as window too small and we were in basement.

Breakfast was good and locstion was ideal for the town hall

Excellent value for a working stay
    • Economy Single Room

It’s basic and a bit tired in places, but good value for money.

Excellent value for an overnight work stay - the room was basic but clean and had everything you needed.

The staff were extremely helpful.
    • Family Room with Shared Bathroom

The bathroom had some mould around the shower and the rug was to big for the room it had to be curled around the edge to fit in the room so was a trip hazard.

The staff were extremely helpful. It was an excellent stay for the price we paid.

An excellent overnight stop. Will be going back.
    • Economy Single Room

The only thing I can mention is that the basin in the bathroom didn't have a plug.

This hotel has recently been refurbished and is clean, warm and very welcoming. There is a car park at the back of the building which is secure. Breakfast is included in the room price which is very good value.

Clean friendly & best all round value in the UK :)
    • Economy Single Room

From the moment I arrived all the staff were so friendly and helpful, excellent breakfast , this out surpassed many hotels I have stayed at around the world costing three times as much , keep it up your great ************************************************************************************

We had the double room in the basemant, it had a nice...

The room had thin walls and you could hear everything from upstairs (reception) and stairs. It was ether to cold or to hot, because there is no central heating in it. We asked the receptionist to book us a taxi for the last day, because we had to leave to the airport at 4 o’ clock in the morning. We asked him three times and he said, he had arranged it, he even gave us a number in case the taxi would be late. We were standing in front of the hotel in the middle of the night, but the taxi did NOT CAME. We called the taxi company and they assured us multiple times, that the reservation was NOT MADE (they had no taxi available, so they could not help us). We found a taxi by coincidence at the bus stop, otherwise we could have easily missed our flight. Very disappointed because of the incident!

We had the double room in the basemant, it had a nice terrace and was light. The room was quite clean. Breakfast was good, freshly cooked. The location of the hotel is perfect, just a few minutes from the tram station or bus stop.

Good location cleanliness ok breakfast needs improving customer sevice ok

When we arrived at the property we were not directed to our rooms so climb 3 flights of stairs to find we were on the wrong side of the building we complain to the 2 staff members who then apologise & moved my 73yr mother to the room on the 2nd floor next to ours which did go a little to easing our frustrations. Room was clean although could to with abit of updating. Breakfast although I didn't have it myself my mother & my uncle who also stay at the property on the same night both said it was cold took ages to be served pretty awful. So all in all not the best of stays.

Convenience of location

6.0
    • Economy Single Room

No side bedside lamp. No conditioner No bath Poor ventilation ie could only open one window a few inches No hairdryer No butter at breakfast, table not set, had to ask for condiments, milk etc etc

Other than breakfast very nice close to town centre and quiet. Spoilt by breakfast.
    • Single

Breakfast way below standard for the accommodation toast not cooked scrambled eggs dry. Did not finish. Decided not worth complaining about as there was an interminable wait for service.

Beds were clean and comfy.
    • Twin

The bathroom was large enough to accommodate a better shower than the one provided. Dodgy shower door, not very clean and nowhere to put your toiletries in small cubicle. The skirting boards in bathroom extremely dusty. Breakfast service abit slow.

Beds were clean and comfy. Room was decent size with a lovely armchair. Breakfast was alright.

Ok but would rather pay more for better attention to detail and won’t stay here again.

We were in tha basement which was light & airy but the fire door to the basement didn’t close and my husband & I being in our 70’s had a little difficulty holding the door open from the stairs which are quite steep, also the bathroom door in our room wouldn’t close, some of the lights weren’t working, there were no bedside tables so after reading in bed I had to cross the room to switch off the light.

Everywhere was clean and staff were pleasant, good breakfast.

Marathon weekend stay
    • Single

For £90 per night this was really not good value. It was a single room that I chose but hoped to have some space to move around (I didn’t). I’m not sure whether it was because of the marathon weekend or the Manchester derby game, but I can’t say this was good value for money I am afraid. Also no offer for an early breakfast before the marathon, or for a shower/late check out after the race which would have been nice. Instead I was referred to the leisure centre across the road.

The property is well located near to the metro station. The staff were friendly and allowed me to bring an extra guest (who slept on the floor) at no extra cost.

Very friendly staff at a hotel close to the centre of Sale that offers a great value stay.
    • Economy Single Room

The value rooms have thin walls....which means I could hear the next room complaining about the thin walls!

The location in Sale is perfect for my work's office. Breakfast is included. Very friendly staff.

It's in a great location, a good value hotel with freshly cooked breakfast too!
    • Twin

The shower room, although large, was in need of some TLC - the doors didn't run on the runners, but it was perfectly functional.

This was a gem of a find for a short stay. The staff were very helpful and attentive without being over fussy. I arrived at midday and they allowed me to leave my large suitcase as the room was not yet ready. Clean towels and soap/shampoo, tea and coffee with biscuits and a bottle of water too! The room was clean and tidy, although a little tired. And freshly cooked breakfast each day...

Great location, shame about the rooms

We were in the basement in a double room with no bedside tables or lamps, and no towel rail for wet towels. There was also an annoying knocking sound that kept coming and going all night. The single room we booked for our daughter was smaller than we expected from the photos we had seen but it did have more drawers than our double room.

Great location, near Sale Tram Station. Friendly staff and reasonably priced with a car park. Sale has a variety of places to eat as well as shops.

The stay was comfortable and linen spotless and very convenient.
    • Twin

Breakfast started at 8am could have been earlier. We were running the marathon and had to leave at 8.am without a hot breakfast although there was cereal and bread to toast yourself.

Shame about the over-heated rooms and lack of preparation for marathon participating guests.

Rooms and corridors were far too hot and there was no way to turn the heat down. Asked receptionist to do something but nothing happened. Early (7am) breakfast apparently not possible, although it was marathon weekend and all the guests were participating. We had to help ourselves and find provisions from the kitchen.

Location was good

It kept me out of the rain.
    • Economy Single Room

The room was in the basement, down a short steep flight of stairs, through a door marked 'Private', in what must have been cellar space, now divided intp 4 rooms. There were no signs for fire exits, also nothing on the back of my room door to tell you what to do in case of a fire, and no info booklet or piece of paper in the room about the hotel. The room had no windows, was airless, and would be a death trap if there was a fire. There was a lot of noise from other rooms, television and a drunk man. My bed was very short. Anyone over 5foot 8 inches would have had a problem. No phone in the room, so i couldn't complain about the noise, so I had very little sleep before my drive back to London. The shower drain had a blockage and the tray filled up with water and so i had to rinse myself quickly and get out, before it went over the edge and flooded the bathroom. ( Good job I wasn't washing my hair.) The quality of the bacon and sausage in the full breakfast was very poor and I couldn't eat it. Also on checking out I found I had been charged over £36 for the room, when it had been advertised on your site for what I assumed was a last minute/late booking price of £31.50, so I won't be using Booking.com again.

The staff were friendly. The room was clean. There was free parking on site. Tea and coffee making facilities in the room, as well as mini soap etc in the en suite. Decent tv.

Will come back again
    • Family Room with Shared Bathroom

Breakfast service was very slow , the two boys didn't know how to handle the breakfast time. The hotel was exelent, clean and enjoyed our stay .

Great Place to stay for easy travel to Old Trafford football or Cricket , tram just 2 minutes walk.
    • Family Room

Breakfast time was too short so too many guests trying to eat in such a short time slot ( 1 hour ) . which resulted in the staff being under too much pressure ! Also Breakfast staff very poor English spoken ,

Good hotel let down on this occasion by the room

Basement room not ideal- lots of noise from reception above all night, carpet soaking wet in places and temperature difficult to control

Friendly staff, good service

Lovely place, great connectivity, and awesome breakfast
    • Family Room

We were in Manchester to watch a match at Old Trafford. The hotel could not be more convenienly place. The Sale Metrolink is a 4-min walk away. Which means the stadium was just about 20-25 minutes away. They city center is another 30 minute tram ride away. At the same time, Sale itself is nice and quiet with a lot of lovely trails around the hotel to walk on a quiet evening. Also, the canal is a 2 minute walk away. There are some lovely restaraunts just over the bridge (a 2 minute walk from the hotel). And the breakfast at the hotel itself was good. We even had a veggie fry-up.

For the price we payed we were very satisfied overall with our stay

The room we had was down stairs & the central heating in the room & bathroom wasn't working when we went in so the room was very cold. We mentioned this to the staff & when we returned to the room several hours later a fan heater was on in the bedroom. Although this had warned the room up it was very uncomfortable because the room was stifling. I suggest the management sort the central heating out.

This hotel is very clean & tidy although very basic. It is close to the town & the metro link in to the city which is very handy.

I asked if I could extend checkin and take breakfast sooner...
    • Economy Single Room

I asked if I could extend checkin and take breakfast sooner during the booking several weeks prior to the stay, however I did not get a reply. I had to call on the day of arrival to make sure I would be accommodated. My room was in the basement, the only mini window was opened when I arrived (outside it was around 5 degrees). When asking about breakfast I was not offered a discount or any solution for not being able to take it. For a one-night stay it was OK, I guess...

Good value local hotel
    • Economy Single Room

Good value small hotel in Sale, my second visit, I will stay here again. I came down late for breakfast but they were kind enough to fix me up nicely, thank you.

Great - I would recommend without reservation.
    • Twin

I hated the bed - far too hard for me! But if you like a very firm orthopedic it will be great for you!

The staff were excellent - we were early for breakfast, the staff were setting up - but they welcomed us and assured us that we weren't being a problem. The reception was also friendly and helpful. We felt like guests rather than customers.

Welcoming b&b style hotel, with Manchester city centre easily reached by tram.
    • Single

No bedside lamp and the light switch distant from bed near door of L shaped room.

Good breakfast, with veggie option. Just a couple of minutes from Sale tram stop.

Above is not a bad review and would stay and recommend it to others

As we arrive car park wasn’t visible , partner not a heavy sleeper and found too much light coming from downstairs hallway because door seemed too small for door frame even after we turned hall light off others guests arrived light was turned back on but would stay there again in a different room. Really nice breakfast but only seemed 1 menu to go around n found waiter was answering his phone when it rang out loud

Very nice and clean with a lovely breakfast and worth the money

Room was warm
    • Economy Single Room

In basement ??? Fire exit Open slit type window I couldn't shut so draft Noise outside and above room till about 10

Room was warm Breakfast and staff lovely

A very pleasant surprise to find such good quality at less than £30 ppn. Frankly, I was amazed!
    • Family Room

The family room was a bit cramped with double bed and a single bed and a wing-back chair, but I am not complaining because we saved money by not having 2 rooms so can't expect same amount of space.

The rooms were really fresh, clean and light (huge windows!), very nicely furnished with good quality feather pillows and duvet. Everything sparkly clean. Slightly cramped but that's because we chose a family room for 3. Breakfast was a great spread, considering the price of the room. Receptionist friendly and helpful. I have stayed elsewhere nearby for about 20% less and it was grim- dingy, threadbare, poorly lit and whilst not dirty just not fresh. Belforte is miles and miles better. Also being opposite the leisure centre with exercise classes and a pool was a nice bonus. Used it twice in 2 days.

Beware the basement rooms.
    • Single

The car park was poorly signed with a narrow entrance and after driving round several times I had to phone the hotel to find it. I was originally shown to a room in the basement which was tiny, no window, no wardrobe or drawers and more like a prison cell. After complaining I was allocated another room but do beware these rooms - I wouldn't stay in one for free!

The staff were great, breakfast was very good with lots of choice. Rooms were compact but clean and tidy with decent toiletries, bottled water etc provided.

Had a lovely top floor room, seemed to be newly refurbished.

Stairs were very steep

Had a lovely top floor room, seemed to be newly refurbished. Comfy bed, nice clean bathroom. After I returned to get my suitcase from being out all day, I mentioned I'd be waiting for a taxi for a few hours and they offered to put me in a room while I waited! Lovely staff.

Dont stay here
    • Triple

A ladder in the room yes a ladder a dirty towel on the floor and a dirty carpet Wanted to photocopy my driving licence why Staff at breakfast just managed a grunt. Coffee awful breakfast ok

We'll be back.

Steep staircase up to room, but staff happy to help with suitcases.

Convenient for city centre and airport. Comfortable and clean room. Good off road parking.

Fantastic value for money
    • Single

Lovely clean place that is a steal of a deal of what they charge you - its also super easy to get to, since its so close the Sale Metrolink, which is a straight line from Manchester Picadilly. I've been here a couple of times now and I really hope it continues to retain its strong qualities.

Top draw accommodation did not reflect price paid £42 Sadly...
    • Single

Room was a little to warm on arrival, but soon cooled down.

Top draw accommodation did not reflect price paid £42 Sadly did not try breakfast, but was able to take fruit and a box of cereal. Great location for my next days business. Have used the Trivelles group before and will again.

Short stay with family
    • Family Room

Overheated rooms that you cannot sleep. Problem with stairs because we had a pram with us. We asked for a cot and they didn’t have.

Friendly staff with excellent communication! Near metrolink which you can go downtown! Clean rooms. Very good English breakfast.

Lovely comfortable refurbished room with great facilities. 5* for value
    • Single

The tv from the adjacent room could be heard which was slightly annoying but considering the positives regarding comfort the complimentary items and facilities I can't complain. Overall brilliant value.

Reserved a single room but upon arrival was informed that due to availability they will give me a double room. The room had been recently refurbished and was very nice and spacious. Lovely furnishings and the bathroom very stylish. Room also had a decent size well positioned tv, small fridge, microwave, iron and ironing board, kettle. Good complimentary extras a bottle of branded water and selection of toiletries. Well above my expectations for a cheap room for contractor looking for last minute digs.

Clean and comfortable.
    • Twin

Room too hot. Breakfast from 9am too late. Bit noisy in the evening as room was near front door

Clean and comfortable. Good facilities. Convenient location