Reviews of Bells Hotel 3 stars

Lords Hill, Coleford, GL16 8BE, United Kingdom

#6 of 7 hotels in Coleford

Staff were all very friendly and nothing was too much...

The room was dated and the two single beds were quite old. No double beds were available when we booked.

Staff were all very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Food was good value in the adjacent bar area.

Well impressed........

Nothing to dislike.

I and my mutt were greeted by the most helpful, friendly, professional young man who went the extra mile to accommodate and all with a delightful smile. The rooms were spotlessly clean, roomy and the beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was excellent...... What sets this hotel apart is the staff. Each and every one of them were extreemly friendly and helpful. 5*.

Ideal. Would definitely go back.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Had a family room. Double bed mattress I could feel the springs. Single beds seemed better. Got woken up in the night at 4.30am by some idiot making a noise. But that’s not the hotels fault !

A lovely place to stay. Not into golf but it was near Pedalabikeaway, so great location for that.

Lovely breakfast.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The rowdy noisy drunken yobs in the corridor at 2am..The night porter did his best to keep them quiet but was fruitless.. Not a complaint to the staff, just the drunken yobs.

Lovely breakfast. Staff were very welcoming and helpful

Wedding stay over.
    • Double or Twin Room

There were signs of mould in the shower. The power points and mirror didn't allow the easy use of the hairdryer.

The bed was big and very comfortable, and the location was excellent for what we needed it for. The breakfast was great as well.

Friendly and nice hotel close to many places to visit

I did not like dinner we were provided at the place purely as we were given a pizza for my son that was burned and it just looked like pizza you buy in Iceland for £5 but were charged £11 for it. My son, daughter and her boyfriend did not enjoy the pizza at all. My Chicken Korma was very lemony too. I was not impressed by that either. I have to say that pizza should be a signature one and should be prepared perhaps on premises and if that is not possible, choose a thin pizza. I had to go and buy more food elsewhere.

I did like the whole place as it was very close to where we wanted to go and what we wanted to see. Staff at the hotel was very friendly and nice so it made the whole experience really nice. Hotel is slightly noisy in mornings purely because it is a Golf club and many golfers were out and about round 7am every day but except that hotel is comfortable and easy to get to. Breakfast was always nice and staff was very friendly and polite.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Clean, tidy and well-run hotel. Superb staff
    • Double or Twin Room

Ignorant neighbours. Not the hotel's fault as they didn't raise rude and selfish children but well done to them for sorting it out quickly.

The staff! We had a problem with noisy, rude children in the next room. After reporting the issue to Rhys, we were quickly moved to a quiet room in a professional and courteous manner. He kept apologising even though it wasn't his fault. A fantastic young man and a top class employee. he saved what could have been a disastrous stay. I would also like to give a mention to Athena from Breakfast service. What a delightful young lady who kept everything moving with grace and good humour. The staff are the best thing about this hotel.

Shocking really disappointed

Mouldy shower curtains, mould around bath grab handles, poor customer service dead cricket in our room on table side, noisy toilet after flushing

very good, very clean, excellent staff.

didn't stay long enough, to have any breakfast

bells hotel was easy to find, we checked in late, no one there, but a notice to pick up the phone and someone answers, then a member of staff was sent to deal with us in a matter of 2 mins after putting phone down, very polite very efficient excellent

Fine for a one night stopover.

Room looked a bit 'tired'. Not dirty, but maybe due a coat of paint and some new curtains.

It's a basic hotel, so wasn't expecting a lot for a one night stopover. The room was clean and comfortable, and the breakfast was fine. Staff were efficient, if not overly chatty.

The food

Bedrooms unclean and no hot chocolate, very loud, dog barking all night! Booked a suite but when I got there it was unavailable and they didn’t think to tell me. DIRTY

The food

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Pet friendly and great location for a visit to the Forest of Dean and Wye Valley

The staff were very helpful during the booking process, allowing us to delay our departure a little so that my husband could take part in the Forest of Dean Park Run which is close by. Room and bathroom was a good size and beds were comfy. There is plenty of parking and some nice walks in the local area. Well signposted within the local area.

Lovely hotel in a fabulous location to explore the forest.

Nothing not to like!

Lovely hotel in a fabulous location to explore the forest. The staff are so friendly and helpful and the rooms are clean and comfortable. Breakfast is great and the food at the clubhouse is delicious! A brilliant place to stay!

Bells Hotel-Great stay

Nothing to complain about.

We booked last minute and got a cracking deal on a one night B & B stay. Clean room, quiet, great staff, good breakfast. Ideal location.

Pleasant hotel in pleasant surroundings

Upon arrival the hotel had no knowledge of our booking at all. Luckily the young chap on reception was helpful and sorted us out a very good room at the price of our initial booking.

Overall l enjoyed my stay and hope to visit again

I reported that light over washhand basin not working in room 47 ,but nothing done.I needed this in order to apply eye drops

Location ideal for Forest of Dean and Wye Valley

Ok for overnight stay.

Brusque staff, lots of door slamming in corridor, light bulb in the are where we took our meals with our dog needed replacing on our first visit ( Monday) still not replaced on return visit( Friday) ok

Room size good , comfy beds and plenty of parking.

Good for a single night stay before moving on

Unfortunatley it feels like a standard 80s build. Single corridor on ground floor has a horror movie feel , very dark as lights are on sensors The room has very little ventilation not helped by a single window opening ,the other being screwed shut. The walls are thin and allowed most noise from the room next door Bar menu is limited

Staff were friendly and helpful Room was clean and tidy WiFi worked in room and common areas Buffet breakfast was excellent Location was perfect for me Food , from the small choice, was good

We enjoyed a very pleasant stay .

Can’t think of anything.we

Very nice room, our dog made to feel welcome, secure parking and plenty of it, also enjoyed excellent meals in the club house.

Good value, but needs a few tweaks
    • Double or Twin Room

Bathroom door handle got stuck so nearly got stuck in there in twice. I called prior to arriving as I needed to check in early due to a wedding I was going to. I called the number booking.com gave me which was a mobile number. Wasn't sure this was for the hotel, it went to a man's mobile number?? So I called the hotel website number, no answer so left a message. No one called back, so we just turned up and hoped the room was ready, which it was.

Room was spacios, the bed was comfy, the shower...once we figured out how it worked was powerful and retained temperature which was good. Breakfast was fairly nice although staff seemed a little confused. Overall good value for money.

Stopover on journey home
    • Suite

Noisy at night from car park so couldn’t have windows open and weather hot but hey how often is it this hot that you need them open!

Massive suite/ comfy bed/ clean facilities/ friendly staff/ good value what more could you ask for really

Clean, decent and reasonable but dull.

That decor!

As a place to stay, the hotel itself cannot be faulted. Rooms are clean, staff are well trained, helpful and polite and the breakfast was excellent but oh...the decor! Bland is hardly the word for it. Acres of plain cream painted walls in the bedroom and plain grey tiles in the bathroom. Even what pictures were in the corridors were cliched prints of great artworks (Monet would have had a heart attack to see his garden on these walls!) It's why I would NOT recommend this place for any romantic weekend. For somewhere decent to stay it was just fine, though.

My week in Coleford.
    • Double or Twin Room

The first room I was put in wasn't very nice, the bed was hard & lumpy, the bathroom wasn't very clean and had mould in corner of outside of shower & another part of the bathroom. I was moved to another room, a disabled persons room (32),which was much better, but it was near the place where the staff go outside to have a cigarette break & if you had the window open the smoke smell came in, not nice! The room is also next to where they park the golf buggies, which isn't noisy in itself, unless they're being parked by over enthusiastic staff members! There is also some kind of power unit, or air extraction unit outside which is noisy & there was a smell, which the receptionist said was because they'd recently redecorated the room & it was the wallpaper paste. It was horrible, but I just learned to live with it after a while, because I didn't want to move rooms again. The TV in this room didn't work properly, you couldn't get hardly any channels, then they got someone to "fix it", which got most channels back, but it still kept flickering & cutting out, & you couldn't get any ITV channels, ch. 4, ch. 5 & one other. This was rather annoying as I was alone on this trip & when I wanted to relax & unwind in the evening, by watching TV, I couldn't! The receptionist said they'd had problems with the TV's on that side of the building because of the solar panels on the roof & when it got too hot outside the TV's played up! The rooms were also VERY Hot & I found it difficult to sleep because of it! When I first arrived & went to my first room the radiator in the hallway was boiling hot, even though it was very hot, sunny weather outside!!! They could also do with some information in the rooms about how to use things in the room & hotel, what time meals are & what time check out is. etc.

I liked the location of the hotel, set in beautiful countryside with a well kept golf course, from the outside the hotel doesn't look that impressive, but inside it's very warm & welcoming, clean & well decorated. The reception staff were very helpful, friendly, welcoming & informative. The restaurant & bar staff were friendly too, nothing was too much trouble. The food in the restaurant, in the evening was very good. I absolutely love & highly recommend the Beauty Salon, in the hotel. Where I had one of the best massages I've ever had, it was so very relaxing! I also had a very good facial in there too. The bed in my 2nd room was very comfortable, the room was spacious & clean.

Was ok for one night but would have requested a move should our stay have been longer

Tap for bath didn't work. Hairdryer didn't work Staff refused to do a poached egg as they were apparently too busy bit only a few people having breakfast at the time

Replacement hairdryer sent quickly Good quality breakfast produce

Good value stay.
    • Double or Twin Room

Bar and restaurant in separate building from bedrooms Noise levels in the corridors were high when other guests were returning to their rooms.

Friendly professional staff, especially Rhys and Maxine at receptoon.Good quality linen and thick fluffy towels in bathroom.

Great stay with a few minor quibbles.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The hot water was ridiculously hot in the sink, I gave up trying to use it. They need to install 'mixer' taps or fix the temperature. The breakfasts could do with some potatoes included (hashbrown, waffles etc). The keycard kept losing the memory so I had to get it reprogrammed several times.

The room was spacious and the location was very convenient. The staff were very friendly and courteous.

Enjoyed our stay and would stay again.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Breakfast - better quality for late risers and no laundry cart being emptied/filled in the restaurant next to where I was eating.

Good size comfortable room. It was too hot as radiator would not switch off - this was sorted as requested.

Would be very happy to stay again

A central location in the Forest of Dean, near to the town centre of Coleford, but still feeling very peaceful, surrounded by the golf course. Staff very welcoming. Breakfast was in the clubhouse and was excellent with a good buffet choice. Staff were quick to refill and we were brought a large pot of tea, which was lovely. The room was clean and very comfortable - also could not hear any noise from elsewhere. Only stayed one night but would have been happy to stay longer.

I wont be booking again

The room was so hot even with the windows open and the corridors had a delayed light switch on upon entering, which left you in the dark for a while! Could hear bathroom use from neighbouring rooms! The packed lunch (only bought once) was not great for the price, very basic and a glass water bottle!

Cooked breakfast was nice, although the setting out of 2place tables in one side of the eating area felt a bit weird! The places to visit in the surrounding areas made the holiday.

Overpriced and got no sleep.
    • Double or Twin Room

You can hear people really loudly in other rooms and the thumping as they walk down the corridor is just horrendous. Woke me up a couple of times. No matter how good the rest is, you book a hotel to sleep in and I barely got any.

It was average.

I think that if I said I will not hesitate to book another vacation there sums it up nicely

I can't say I disliked anything. We just went for a quiet few days break and found it ideal.

Excellent Breakfast, pleasant staff, nice location and good value for money break.

Great holiday
    • Double or Twin Room

Poor tv reception only able to get a few channels

A friendly hotel with helpful staff. Meals and drinks where good maybe a little expensive. Central to many attractions and whole area. Will come again

Nice location, friendly and professional staff, room and...

Nice location, friendly and professional staff, room and hotel facilities are good and the breakfast is buffet style and good quality. Highly recommend

Overall very good - suited us as a base for 1 night

Matresses were ‘bumpy’ - possibly due for a change! Bedroom window was locked and as room was warm - would have been good to have been able to have fresh air

When we arrived, late at night with a toddler, we found that...
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

When we arrived, late at night with a toddler, we found that although the beds had obviously been changed and made up, the bathroom hadn't been cleaned properly and the towels and coffee cups from the previous guests were still in the room. We accepted this as an oversight and the staff were very helpful in rectifying everything immediately. To our surprise, they then waived the entire cost of the room when we came to check out the following morning. Despite our protestations that we were not too worried about it (mistakes happen to everyone) they insisted on giving us a free stay. We were extremely impressed with this level of service and they were obviously embarrassed that such a mistake should have occurred. The size of the room was bigger than we anticipated, breakfast was extremely nice, and we would recommend this hotel.

Overall, very pleasant wasn’t expecting a lot for £69 a night but the hotel exceeded expectations.

The staff were friendly and helpful and the breakfast included in the morning put a travelodge to shame! It was fantasitic! The location is great! A short walk from the town centre where there’s a cute little cinema and lovely cafes. Ample parking right outside the hotel, away from the road, nice and private. The room was simple but nice, had all the facilities you needed inc. hairdryer, tv and clothes press. The bathroom was lovely and clean. Overall had a great one night stay. Cannot emphasise enough how much I enjoyed the breakfast!

Average-to-Good Hotel

- The beds were noisy and not that comfortable. - We stayed for dinner and arrived about 15 minutes before closing the kitchen. The staff was not very friendly about that and looked like they were doing us a favour.

- Lovely Full English Breakfast self-service. - Staff very friendly and helpful. - Plenty of parking space.

I was more than happy with everything, the staff, food,...
    • Double or Twin Room

The only thing that disappointed me was my neices also had a room, for the same amount of people, hers was huge with double bed, twin beds and a cot and still lots of space, mine just a twin room, yet hers was only £58 and mine was £69

I was more than happy with everything, the staff, food, helpfulness, room etc.

Relaxing and very enjoyable despite fact too wet to play golf.
    • Double or Twin Room

Fantastic staff, club house food, atmosphere and comfort. Home from home. Couldn't have wished for more except good weather. Thank you everyone.

Lovely and comfortable place to stay, great location and delicious breakfast.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The double bed in the family room was a small double, which was a little snug for me and my pregnant wife to both fit into. On one of the mornings, there was waiter service for breakfast - I prefer buffet style breakfast (which was provided the other two mornings). Also, at breakfast I was served a cup of coffee rather than a pot, which felt a bit stingy. I would have liked to have access to a gym or fitness room during my stay.

The family room had plenty of space, room was comfortable and had everything one could expect. Breakfast was delicious, with locally-sources sausages!

We dont recomend the restaurat, menu was very poor and they...

We dont recomend the restaurat, menu was very poor and they dont have idea about any allergies, we didnt expect that after reastaurant at the cuntry club.

Glad to get out

bed and pillows uncomfortable quilt left me cold all night, food was poor, it’s not a hotel..it’s a motel as there’s no restaurant in the building. It was rubbish.

Nothing, It was all we could get and was cheap

Grim in Royston Vasey.

Small single beds with awful mattress. Noisy room . Expensive bar with poor menu. If you have to stay at this place, eat at the Miners just down road. Lovely cosy pub, with fabulous reasonably priced food and drink.

Car park was handy

The hotel was good for value and satisfactory for are stay.

The beds where uncomfortable, we had to get the heating in the room sorted as it wasn’t working when we arrived, and little thinks like refilling the tea/coffee and bath essentials.

The staff was very friendly and helpful most of all the young man which work the afternoon 2-9pm shift was excellent and happy to go out if his way to go above and beyond. The room was in general clean and tidy and appropriate.

Great for a one night stay

As a golf course/country club I felt a bit out of place being there.

Was the cheapest in the area for a single room. Very hot powerful shower, perfect after a long day.

Nice Hotel but don’t touch the food
    • Double or Twin Room

Noisy floor..every step you took the floorboards creaked (so when one of us used the bathroom through the night it woke the other up) Breakfast was terrible firstly I went to toast the bread the first two slices were mouldy (I called the waitress over to tell her and all she said was “sorry about that “ and took the two slices away .. never checked the rest of the stale bread ) We then received our full breakfast my husbands was ok but mine (yuck ) the egg was undercooked ( so you can imagine what that was like) the sausage looked like it had been cooked the day before and ran with grease when I cut it ..... as for the bacon well it was rock hard and inedible. I just left the lot I wasn’t asked what was wrong with it ..... My husband said “looks like they’re getting at you for showing them the mouldy bread... Not worth £79 per night. Wish I’d taken my phone to breakfast then I would’ve been able to include photos.

Room was spacious and comfy seating.. bathroom was nice and big also very clean Room was quiet (except for the floorboards) Parking space was excellent Hotel was very close to the town

Excellent, welcoming friendly hotel with matching facilities and food and staff

An exellent place to stay and break a journey to South Wales, accomodation was excelent and followed by a good nights sleep and equally satisfing breakfast. All staff were extreemly friendly and helpful.

Very disappointed
    • Double or Twin Room

Place was very dated / damp smell in corridors / nets hanging on window shelf / door had grey tape all over it / restaurant decor and lounge also very dated / food was poor quality and definately not value for money. Bar poorly stocked. It is disappointing to make these comments, but the whole venue needs money spent on it and the quality of the food looking at. We had driven 3.5hrs to stay with you and your web site pictures, did not match the reality. We have stayed at many hotels at similar prices around the country and sadly this has been the worst. If the staff hadn't been so polite and good ambassadors for you, our whole experience would have been a disaster.

The staff were very pleasant, curteous and helpful.

Stay was short, staff was friendly and helpful but drinks and food was a bit expensive.

The drinks were expensive and there wasn't much options for meals-which was also expensive.

Breakfast was good. The staff were friendly and helpful.

Overall good, we used as a base for exploring local area.
    • Double or Twin Room

I had said when booking I was vegan, but there was hardly any thing I could eat, especially for breakfast. Would have liked better tea and coffee in room

Staff were great freindly and welcoming. Very comfy bed. Lots of car parking

most pleasant

it rained

staff where excellent could not do enough to help. My wife and brother in law have been staying here for 4 week as her sister was terminally ill and they went above and beyond to help.

Staff very friendly

Walls paper thin, so noisy can hear everything, impossible to sleep. Window wouldn’t open, facilities dates and beds old, springy and uncomfortable. Very expensive for what it is.

Staff very friendly

Everything was very good except the bed you could feel the...

Everything was very good except the bed you could feel the springs digging in you. I stayed in room 36 I would recomend replacing the mattresses on both the single beds in this room.

Staff really friendly and accommodating.

Room was OK, bathroom was tired and water stained, the shower was useless barely a dribble. Countless signs posted asking guests to be quiet and respect others that maybe sleeping, that didn't work as we were woken by loud voices and swearing.

Staff really friendly and accommodating.

Nice hotel in good location. Would definitely go back.

Terrible coffee in club house. All food/drinks in golf club house - other side of car park from hotel. Breakfast finish at 9.30.

Nice comfortable room. Excellent value. Nice golf course.

Nice hotel - staff great

First night was quiet but second night was kept up by other guests shutting doors on my hall so nothing to do with the hotel its just one of those things and were the rooms are you are facing each other quite close , so you get someone who isn't thinking of other people and just slam the doors then you get woken up

Nice friendly staff , Jack went out of his way to help , top class service

necessary but room was very poor

As I was visiting my sister who has terminal brain cancer, it didn't help that the key to the door did not really work. The bathroom only had hot water coming out of hot and cold taps also when you flush the toilet the water was scolding hot so could not was or shower . As my other sister had a room also I used her shower. I had to go back to reception 4 time because of the key problem they seem to know about room 21 so why book people in it. Did not need this with the worry of my ill sister

It was near where I needed to be

Some easy remedied dust issues

Dusty room - on bedside tables. Dust and cobwebs hanging from wall light above bed. Carpet looked like it could do with a hoover. Peeling paint and mildew on ceiling above shower. Net curtain looked was scruffy and very creased .

Stay at a travel lodge not here
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Not a country club corridors cold ill fitting windows in room 24 had to keep radiator on all night no blinds on bathroom window breakfast good but bar meals are very poor cheap micro meals not what you'd expect as advertised as a country club expensive travel lodge offers a better room cleaner and better value for money

Reasonably comfortable bed

A big thank you to Aaron and all the staff

secure Wi-Fi other than that there was nothing to dislike in our opinion

catered for special diets & extremely friendly staff that put themselves out to help you.

Excellent, want to come back for longer.
    • Double or Twin Room

We were attending a Wedding nearby at Clearwell Castle and the staff were so imformative & helpful over the phone before our stay and equally as helpful whilst we were there. Extremely happy and would definitely recommend and stay again.

Big room and friendly staff.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Quite dated and run down. Holes in walls, grout missing in the bathroom and dirty kettle. Rooms were very dated. We had a family room, the twin beds were very comfy but the double was not.

Big room and friendly staff. Staff helped sort out an issue with booking, soon got it sorted. Very friendly and helpful. Nice tea tray and useful info pack. Nice big towels and plenty provided. Appreciated the toiletries provided. Easy to find

Staff amazing facilities below par
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Being charged 2/3 times from booking.com and then the hotel still waiting for my refund.

The bar/ restaurant staff were amazing a real joy to be with.

ruined by a few points but I'd stay there again
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Bin full of previous occupants rubbish. bath tap didn't work at all. Very noisy party goers outside window. Restaurant closed for a period as party on. Bar menu not good. Xchange restaurant down the road excellent.

Convenient area, price ok, breakfast good.

Comfy bed, great view of the town.
    • Double or Twin Room

Looking at the golf carts

Comfy bed, great view of the town. Bar just across the Car park Lovely breakfast, friendly staff. Well located for the historic market town of Coleford.

Excellent value, lovely welcome.

The only thing I disliked was that we had to leave so soon.

Excellent value for money would highly recommend to family and friends the food was excellent including the bar we had. Only a few miles from Monmouth which has great independant shops

Horrendous
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Everything - cleanliness was non-existent. Room was full of mould, bed was full of bed bugs, dirty bathroom, neighbouring guests were awfully loud and had zero respect. Not worth the money

Great stay, would come again

Not a great view from our window and the duvets were a little too thick for us this time of year. Would be lovely in December/January though.

The room was very clean, neat and snazzy looking with nice soft beds and a great shower. The breakfast was amazing, staff nice and helpful and beautiful grounds. The pub/restaurant was also great.

BEDBUGS in decent hotel :(

!!! bedbugs, bedbugs, bedbugs !!!! Poor ventilation, the room was stuffy. My short staying has been spoiled :( When I came back home I had to go GP :(

Food was very good

I spoke with a lady called Sandy and she was exceptionally...

When speaking about arranging food on the telephone, the lady I spoke with was trying her best but the lady she was asking was very blunt and gave inaccurate information.

I spoke with a lady called Sandy and she was exceptionally helpful, also the lady on reception was extremely helpful as well.

Hotel budget but functional

I wanted an early night so took a glass of wine & food from the bar back to my room. At 3am I woke up & needed to volently vomit - I was ok the day after to attend the wedding & did not vomit again; but I don't usually wake up at night needing to vomit. Also on 2 separate occasions my room key would not work - so when I returned after the wedding I had to phone security who then allowed me into my room & when I was taking things to my car I had to get reception to open the room so I could get my bag out (all before check out time)

When I needed an iron I went to reception & was given one straight away. It was a cheap iron & the board wobbled but it worked. The rooms are a good size & decorated in a budget way but have everything required. The shower is powerful & generally warm (with intermittent cold burst). When I wanted to take food to my room the bar put foil round the plate

The staff were welcoming.

It was very crowded at breakfast time! The noise from other rooms was intrusive at times. A lift would be a good addition for some people.

The staff were welcoming.

Good value for money
    • Double or Twin Room

Staff were ok but could have been friendlier. Not the best location but close to a few takeaways and little restaurants.

The breakfast was good, the room was quite big, clean and tidy.

We had a good stay here, I found the place to be very local.

The ceiling was a bit broken and some tap handles didn't work. Very minor problem

We had a good stay here, I found the place to be very local. Who worked especially well for me because I had family in the area I wanted to visit. As for the hotel itself was a nice place and simple, I would say everything gets a pass except for a few minor details. Minor being the operative word, in the bathroom the ceiling was a bit broken and some of the tap handles didn't work quite properly but apart from that, rather cracking place

A most relaxing, enjoyable break which I recommend wholeheartedly

more generous top-ups of in room facilities (Coffee, shower gel etc) Golf course needs a bit of TLC (teeing areas and bunkers) But minor complaints really

Excellent food and service. Reasonably priced drinks Friendly atmosphere Good facilities Beautiful part of the country