Reviews of Bridge Park Hotel 3 stars

#243 of 356 B&Bs and Inns in London

6.1

6.1

• Double Room Ensuite

Needed a good clean .I expected basic but it was unhygenic. Had to wait 30 mins for breakfast .No cutlery out .ran out of everything .milk in room for tea was off .unorganized and unclean

Nothing really .reminded me of a horror film

• Triple Room with Private Bathroom

The property was having work done to it (refurbishment of some description) which wasn't an issue.......I just hope the whole hotel is being refurbed/updated as our room was dark, dingy and definitely in need of updating. The mattress was thin so we could feel the divan base through the mattress (made for a very solid, uncomfortable night).

Most of the staff were smiley and friendly. Tea and coffee making facilities in the room. In a good area withing walking distance to all things we needed (wembley stadium, train station, shops, bus stop). Free parking (plenty of!) And easy to find

• Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

It was very unclean The staff we’re very unsociable and uninterested Unsafe doors and location, hearing many sirens all night Our floor smelt of weed Had to share a bathroom with the whole floor not in our room as it shows online Tea and coffee stains on the walls Carpet badly laid, also with stains Unsafe check out as we had to leave our room key in the hands of the staff, when leaving at anytime No wifi given

Absolutely nothing

• Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The staff were extremely rude and the man on reception was picking his nose whilst we checked in, whilst holding our documentation which was handed back to us. Needless to say this was put into a bin as soon as we entered the room. Unfortunately this bin had clearly not been emptied from the previous stay and was full of rubbish/half eaten food. The bathroom was dirty and looked like it hadn’t been cleaned and the mirror (which was scratched and chipped) was full of toothpaste marks. This is without mentioning the stench from the plug hole. As for the room itself it wasn’t much better and if it wasn’t for the fact this was just somewhere to crash for the night I would have complained to the nose picking receptionist. I would not advise this hole to anyone.

Absolutely nothing

nothing really .

within walking distance from Wembley Stadium , no 18 bus straight there . basic hotel but excellent breakfast and everything was clean .

• Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Didn’t seem a very nice area Very shabby hotel , old dirty carpets needed updating throughout , only I light in bedroom worked , had a shared bathroom , ok but didn’t fancy taking a shower in there , could have been a nice outdoor area if tidied up a bit and decent outdoor furniture, had a cigarette smell about the room , very basic , but for one night stay for a concert was just about bearable Would not stay again

5 min bus ride to Wembley stadium where we needed to be Very friendly lady on reception. Decent English breakfast

• Twin Room en suite

The bed was very comfy, the bathroom was very clean. However the decor and overall cleanliness leaves a little to be desired! Housekeeping should move furniture and not just clean surfaces that you can see!!

• Twin Room en suite

Decor a little tired in places, carpets etc. But renovation was happening in main entrance.

Excellent staff, very friendly and very helpful . Room was comfortable. Breakfast was excellent. Excellent bar.

• Double Room Ensuite

The toilet took a lot of effort to get it to flush

The Hotel was clean but extremely dated in decor. The Lady at reception was extremely welcoming and friendly, unfortunately the men were not. Bar staff very obliging and helpful. We had a lovely meal in there and it was very reasonable. The room was nice and the bed comfortable. All in all well recommended for overnight stays as we had.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

There was a function in the bar on my first night which kept me awake till gone midnight and the room was stiflingly hot at the end of a sunny day, didn't cool down till about 1am. The whole place needs a make over, especially the carpets. Shared bathrooms are tiny, not all have ventilation.

• Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Check in wasn't easy. Already paid for our room yet had to spend over 15 minutes with the receptionist trying to find our room on the system saying we hadn't booked one.

Good value for money with the breakfast included. Ideal location with the 18 bus stopping outside, getting you to Wembley cheaply and with ease. Beds are comfy and the rooms are spacious - including a kettle and a mini fridge.

• Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The hotel could do with some refurbishment. The carpet was stained, the mattress was wiry. Not that I had a big problem with that, so if you’re looking for a clean hotel, this is not for you. The location. It’s in Harlesden which hasn’t exactly got a good reputation. I didn’t feel really safe at night. What really got under my skin was the toilets, which were outside my room in the corridor. One of them had a window connected to the backyard, and I could constantly hear people talking while I showered. Not that I’m blaming them since I booked a room without bathrooms myself, but that serves as a reminder that I need to look twice before I make any bookings next time.

Extremely friendly staff ( cooks, receptionists etc). Breakfast was included, which was all to the good of me who wouldn’t spend a penny on lunch after a full breakfast. Easy access to the city centre - the stop for bus 18 is just a few steps away. Tesco nearby.

• Double Room Ensuite

It needs upgrading and a bit of tlc. Ours beds and bathroom were spotless

I can only say the eggs and potato pieces were lovely, I am not able to eat the rest But my family enjoyed it. The staff are very obliging and nothing was to much trouble

• Double Room Ensuite

Although the bathroom itself was clean, the shower curtain was moldy and the bathroom mirror light didn't work. There wasn't a hairdryer as advertised in the details. Everything looked a little tired

bed was comfy, receptionist was helpful and knowledgeable ref public transport in the area. Breakfast was basic but tasty and we could help ourselves to as much cooked breakfast/toast as we wanted

• Twin Room en suite

Bar isnt a part of the hotel and has everyone coming in from the street The shower was cold and wouldn't warm up. The bath too small to lay in properly Room was tiny but clean People next door were banging on my door at 1am and i called reception and no one came.

Food was decent

• Executive King Room

Room had jucuzzi bath and tv in bathroom - Neither were working. Could do with redecorating and deep clean throughout

Breakfast, location, helpful staff

• Double Room Ensuite

Smelt like cigarettes and was fusty. Staff didn’t seem like they knew what they were doing.

Room was too hot and smelt like smoke. Had to open window and was too noisy outside. Had very little sleep.

• Twin Room en suite

Room wasn’t clean, staff couldn’t assist with issues in the room. Said that it was ‘normal’ that hot water was burning hot and could not be adjusted. The kettle to boil water had rust coils at the bottom. When asked to be replaced, was told that no one is there to help right now.

Room size was decent.

• Quadruple Room with Private Bathroom

Decor, blocked toilet in the room I was sharing with two of my friends! Kettle which didn't work. Overall cleanliness and smell. Badly presented breakfast which needed topping up constantly due to the amount of guests.

Location for walking to Wembley.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

I liked the hotel, the only downside was that the metro stops were a bit of a walk way, however, the bus stop was pretty much outside which was fantastic. The downside to that was that it took around 35mins into the centre.

I had a comfy bed and I also had breakfast included. It was a buffet breakfast which I was not expecting. As I was heading to Wembley for the FA Vase final I made sure I had a decent start to the day. I would have eaten in the restaurant on the Saturday evening too but I decided to go into the centre to meet family and friends. It was the same price for a meal as back in the north of England so I thought it was reasonable.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

My room was extremely hot. Everything e.g.curtains seemed musty and didn’t seem recently cleaned. Shower facilities poor. Food was plentiful but very cheap quality e.g cheap margarine. Toaster burned bread on one side. Just one poor over worked breakfast staff but she was pleasant. I would definitely NOT stay or recommend but I heard one lady saying it was her third time there. So maybe it’s just not my standard.

Bed linen was clean.

• Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The customer service, the cleanliness of the hotel, the parking facilities but mainly the awful smell in the room we booked.

Nothing worst hotel experience I’ve had in the UK.

• Double Room Ensuite

Room was dirty, table cloths and cutlery dirty, utensils at breakfast used in both meat and non-meat dishes made it not suitable for vegetarian friends. There was a condom stuck to the wall above the bed. Nice.

The hotel was cheap compared to other's in the area

• Triple Room with Private Bathroom

Came at a time then was refurbishibg going onrealky enjoyed my stay

Staff couldn't do enough for you so helpful breakfast was all you could eat was handy if your heading out for the day

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Hotel is not as expected, with corridors which do not smell good. Place is no pretty and bedroom is minuscule and not well kept. Shower has strong pressure, but temperature has to be regulated all the time. Breakfast was very reduced fort he price and not tasteful at all.

There is a large parking. Good bed. Staff is super-friendly. Close to the station (10min walk)

• Triple Room with Private Bathroom

Everything about the hotel was shabby. Really need s facelift

Breakfast was good and plentiful but very slow, the tables had plastic cloths which had not been wiped down .

Alles...smerig oud hotel...vol bouwvakkers en shit rokende gasten

Oud smerig old hotel not clean rooms and windows outside looks like a tip...dirty bathrooms...staff not friendly breakfast poor quality I am sorry but this is the worst place I ever stayed in the uk and I have been over 1300 times in 45 years...

• Double Room Ensuite

My room had no windows, Needed the ventilator on to get rid of damp odour. I booked it to get easy access to the SSE Wembley arena. Not easy access. Either walk 40 mins, take a bus 33 mins or take an Uber. 16 mins. Not round the corner.

The room was surprisingly comfortable. Cool in the heat as I was in the basement. I also appreciated the price and the friendly and honest front desk.

• Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

It was all a bit grubby and tired. Could do with a facelift.

It’s cheap. Breakfast was good. There is a bus stop nearby with a frequent service to Wembley.

Nothing. Have stayed at hotel twice a year for last 4 years

Good cooked breakfast from 0700hrs. Good bar service with staff well organised. Football on TV every night excellent. Plenty of showers/WCs for every guest. All very clean and tidy. Bed OK and central heating good. Liked the fridge in Room 306 to keep food/drink cool.

• Double Room Ensuite

The bathroom was poor with a weak shower and toilet, and a weird screw on a piece of string. The table at breakfast was dirty as was the bath. The facilities are quite dated including the decor. The kitchen staff were a little all over the place - there were no knives out and people kept clattering around. No heating control so room very warm.

Good location - really near the Overground. Reception staff were really friendly and helpful. The price was extremely good all things taken into consideration and the breakfast tasted great. Room was spacious ad there was no double room they gave us the quad. Generally clean and tidy. Good connections into Shepherd's Bush.

Breakfast harassment !!!... The underground station is a bit far

Lovely receptionists !! :) The bus stop is opposite the hotel which is very convenient.

• Quadruple Room with Private Bathroom

Reception could do with I lighter paint, to make it more inviting.

Staff really friendly and helpful, and food in the bar was excellent and breakfast was amazing.

Nothing I didn't like.

The lady on reception was brilliant - so friendly and helpful and funny . Made us very welcome :-) Room was great, bar was fun and the barman was a star. Even though it was shared bathrooms they were clean and the shower was lovely.

• Double Room Ensuite

Perfect choice and location for accommodation close to Wembley Stadium. Clean, comfortable and run by a very pleasant team. Thank you all at The Bridge Park Hotel.

• Twin Room en suite

The property is right next to a bus stop, which is fantastic, but the nearest tube is about 10 minutes away.

The newly refurbished room with towel heaters and a mini fridge. They had two separate twin beds in the room, ideal for friends or young siblings. The hotel also provided a full English every morning.

• Quadruple Room with Private Bathroom

Could do with a bit of updating

For the price we paid for 4 of us it was value for money. Not the best we’ve stayed in but it was clean and staff friendly. Was a half hour walk to Wembley Stadium. Breakfast again good value for money. Free parking at hotel

They signed my booked rooms out to other guests so we got put into a different room for four people when there was five of us so I slept in the floor

Breakfast, distance from Wembley and tube station was short enough that we were able to comfortably walk

• Twin Room en suite

decor was very tired, needs freshening up, breakfast food was poor, looked like it had been cooked for hours

Bedding was clean and fresh, bar was open and allowed kids in, 15 minutes walk from Wembley

• Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Wifi is appalling. Damp smell in some rooms

Get what you pay for but the staff are brilliant. The hotel is generally clean and the cleaning staff do visit the rooms daily.

• Double Room Ensuite

Clean bed but very thin pillows. Slightly dated decor

Very helpful and kind staff. Very clean bathroom and lovely breakfast. Parking on site. Close to a Tesco express

• Double Room Ensuite

If you plan to go to the city - come back get changed - go back to the city, this place is not for you, it‘s too far. The hotel is also in the Zone 3 (Harlesden) so mind this if you decide to buy a weekly London ticket. Breakfast coffee is bad. Even though from the machine, it‘s all instant and cappuccino is also sweetened. Better drink tea. The hotel pub is there but it‘s rather functional than cozy.

I didn‘t expect much for the price and it appeared quite reasonable. Rooms are clean and more spacious than what you‘d get in more central hotels. Breakfast was basic but quite good, with fried eggs, bacon, sausages etc. Shower works fine, bed & pillows are pretty comfy.

• Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Close to Wembley stadium and shops and restaurants wich is good the bar was nice and the rooms clean and comfortable with a working TV what more do you need

• Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Had shared bathroom. So not totally clean. But what can be expected with sharing. (Wasnt disgusting). Bed bit hard

Super breakfast cooked UN small batches so wasn't hanging around long getting cold. Easy public transport. Friendly staff.

• Double Room Ensuite

Food, Evening meal (Lamb curry) and Breakfast (Sausages) were cheap Trade processed meats - disgusting). Let this place down unfortunately but its a good place to stay for an overnight stay in an ensuite, wouldn't recommend shared facilities but depends on your budget, just don't order anything with meat in it or get a take-away. The Breakfast had a good selection available and as much as you like. I will book again and I can't complain other than serving processed Trade food (meats) - disgusting.

Location Comfortable

• Double Room Ensuite

Tried the food at night and not to impressed. But to be fair the breakfast was fine.

Ideal location for Wembley. Free parking😁 bar on site with reasonable prices.

• Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Very dirty, solid carpet and vaguely clean shared bathroom with cold showers. The adjacent pub is frequented by local swearing drunkards

the location was good for what I had to do which was meetings in the immediate area but not good if you are a tourist

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The full English breakfast was excellent, Really hot and plenty to help yourself from, the food was kept hot in a bain marie which was covered for health reasons, best breakfast ever, better than premier inns.

• Triple Room with Private Bathroom

There was an issue with the water supply in the area when we arrived so thete was no water in the hotel. We weren't offered any bottles water or money off to compensate us. The rooms were filthy.

The taxi driver could pull up outside

• Twin Room en suite

The decoration could do with freshening up,otherwise fine.

Nice bar area, great breakfast. Very friendly staff, in fact, booked again for later in year.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The hotel is in a desperate need of a complete refurbishment. Carpets, Beds, Furniture, Bathrooms and the whole deco. Everything very dated and tired. Even if it is clean, does not gives impression that it is.

Good location for visiting that part of London. The free parking was also crucial in my booking.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

An absolute shambles from walking through the door!! My 1st room had a defective television so I was moved to a second room. Would you believe it defective television. Reception were informed straight away and basically I was told nothing could be done. I asked for some sort of compensation and was told to take it up with booking.com. so can you please sort this problem out for me or will this fall on deaf ears as well???

Nothing!!!

Off the main public transport routes. Internally all looked a bit tired and in need of new carpet and fittings.

Price - with breakfast and parking included, in London, good value.

• Twin Room en suite

NO COLD WATER WORKING ON BATH SHOWER MIXER ( VALVE PIN STUCK ) REPORTED TO RECEPTION HE DISMISED IT AS BEING MY FAULT EVEN THOUGH PREVIOUS GUESTS HAD REPOTED IT. ? ( IAM A PLUMBER BY TRADE )

FRIEDLY ATMOSPHERE. GOOD FOOD

• Triple Room with Private Bathroom

I am an avid coffee drinker and would have loved a decent Latte. There is tea/coffee/latte/hot chocolate available in the restaurant area. Unfortunately it’s from a machine. Which isn’t the best taste. Also there were numerous people smoking outside, I one of them; but there was no where to extinguish the cigarettes. (There were ashtrays on the beer garden tables, but you have to access the bar to get there, which is a pain if you don’t want to be in the bar drinking). So they really need cigarette bins near the Hotel entrance.

It’s not the Ritz, but excellent value for money. The staff were friendly and very helpful, nothing was too much trouble. Our room was clean and warm, a little outdated but homely. We had clean bedding and towels each day and our room was fully cleaned. The breakfasts were very tasty and evening meals beautifully cooked. 24hr access, plenty of public transport within a minutes walk, a small Tesco 2 mins walk and plenty of takeaways. With all that in mind, it was actually a quiet stay. There is a bar which we didn’t use, but we heard no noise from there.

• Double Room Ensuite

Property was filthy , pictures on website outdated . No hot water , no secure parking as stated . Breakfast was disgusting and served in filthy conditions. Did not feel safe in property. Meals in hotel for dinner were disgusting and overpriced. Would not recommend this hotel and was highly disappointed in the overall quality, felt very letdown by booking.com better screening needs to take place .

• Triple Room with Private Bathroom

The mattress we had was very thin and uncomfortable at times. The doors don't self lock (like some hotels) so if you pop to the shop or simply at the bar upstairs + forgetting to lock it behind you anyone could walk into your room easily.

The staff were really nice and very helpful. Room size (101) was decent. The guys we came down with loved the bunkbeds they had and also i liked there was a smoking area on the 2nd floor.

• Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The room was too small. There was nowhere to put our handbags so we put them at the foot of our beds, but then there was no room to walk...we had to jump over them.

The hotel was quite good value for money, as it included a good English breakfast. Staff were kind and helpful and the room/bathroom were clean. There was coffee, tea and a kettle in the room.

Cold room Dirty bathroom with hair in the shower tray, mould around the bathroom and chips out of the shelf above the sink, no lock on the door and door didn’t stay closed so had to hold it closed Mattress needs replacing, duvet too short and as the room was ice cold could only cover shoulders/ toes not both Carpets need replacing as they are dated Fridge made noise all night turning on Noise from corridor as doors are thin Staff were rude and argumentative in dealing with an issue with the booking both in check in and check out

Free parking 10min walk from tube station

• Double Room Ensuite

Breakfast was great apart from the sausages.

Very polite staff. Absolutely spotless clean room with everything you need. Including 24hr room service should you desire noddles after the gig. Brilliant value for money. Good location close to Wembley arena we walked it!

• Twin Room en suite

I have some mobility issues and although I had mentioned this, I was put on the 4th floor with no lift. The radiator did not work in our room and it was minus 1 outside during the night, so we were cold. We could not regulate the shower, so it was too hot and could not be used. Our overall experience was a poor one I am afraid.

The breakfast had much variety of hot and cold food.

• Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The hotel decor was very tired and carpets in hallways are well worn and are stained in places. The breakfast table cloths need replacing.

Staff were all very pleasent snd helpful. Breakfast was good.

• Double Room Ensuite

The hotel is very old and in bad condition. Although they have tried to make it look somehow good, it's not enough. Different furniture, old paint on the walls, cables everywhere, the whole thing was grumpy and tired. The sheets and the towels were looking clean and well ironed but the place was giving me the feeling of dirty. It was a really bad choice.

• Twin Room en suite

Location of room was right next to a noisy dorm room with other guests frequently coming and going overnight and talking loudly, walls seemed very thin. Cigarette smoke smell came through into our room as we were positioned next to an exit door where other guests would go out to smoke. The heating was an issue as it is on a timer, didn't come on until 4pm and not sure what time it shut off but the room was very cold when we came back late around 11pm. Staff did offer to bring a freestanding heater though that really should not have been necessary, heating really ought to be adjustable as required.

Staff were extra friendly and helpful. Good range for breakfast. Bed comfortable.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

A lot of traffic noise if you have a road facing room. No double glazing to sheild the noise. The bed was very hard, not the most comfortable I've slept on.

Good value for London. Bar and restaurant on site. Number 18 bus stops outside the property.

• Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Wasn’t clean old An tatty old curtains that wasn’t clean walls dirty very noisey out side by main road

Rooms nice an hot reception friendly mornin food is good

• Double Room Ensuite

Room facilities were not great e.g. Hard mattress, 1 pillow each, shower curtain smelt awful, no hair dryer in room. Furniture looked like it had been self built from bits of wood and had what I can guess are paint marks splattered all around. This downstairs room had a footpath next to it at eye level where someone had dumped their takeaway rubbish directly in front of! Breakfast did not taste nice and it had a dirty feel to it. White plastic table cloth looked grubby and it was evident someone had been using the chairs as a foot stool. Definitely was not a 3* hotel, if it had not been 11:30pm we would have left to find another hotel.

• Double Room Ensuite

It's a 10 minute walk from the tube station The 224 bus goes from outside Harlesden tube station and the stop is 2 stops away and drops you off round the corner. The bus isnt that frequent though and it can be quicker to walk. They put us in a family room (207) on the ground floor with a fridge and tv (that was missing channels). The room was warm but there was only one small window that went out to an enclosed outside area with a very loud generator buzzing all day and night so we had to shut the window to sleep (we even asked for a quiet area when booking so this was very annoying). The carpets were old and everything seemed to be made out of thick cheap unpainted wood instead of actual wardrobes and bedside cabinets. There was an inconsiderate Indian family staying in 2 adjacent rooms that started talking loudly and laughing in the hallway and slamming doors at 2AM for 30 minutes and their baby kept wailing without being comforted for around 45 minutes. The breakfast was from 7-10AM and was self service full english breakfast (sausages, bacon, eggs, plum tomatoes, mushrooms, beans, hash browns) but the bacon was like leather and the eggs were very overcooked but they brought some more eggs out eventually. There was toast and jam and honey and croisants as well as cereal. Drinks were orange juice, tropical juice drink and a self service hot drinks machine with not very nice coffee. The breakfast room has a tv with the news that was good. The doors to the hallway and the room were all a stiff and needing a strong push to open and close.

The room had a bath and there was also a fridge. The bed was comfortable and we had enough pillows. Breakfast was included but wasnt that good. The towels were good and big. The toilet roll was good and they give various bottles of toiletries. Room service lady was very friendly too.

• Twin Room en suite

The shower wouldn’t adjust temperature it was scalding hot even after being “fixed” The towels were disgraceful covered in dirty stains and marks on approx 90% of towels provides for the duration of the stay. The carpets walls appliances etc throughout the room and entire hotel were disgusting. I complained multiple times during the stay and since leaving to be fobbed off and am still waiting to hear from head office with regard to my stay. I would not recommend this establishment to anybody.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

the dinner i ordered was stale, dry and unappetising and i was very hungry but disappointed in the meal and service. i didnt know the area when i booked and was very disappointed in the area as it was scary and very ethnic, which i wasnt prepared for.

the parking, that was about the only good thing

• Double Room Ensuite

Would have helped if the previous occupant of the room hadn't illegally smoked in the room, or the hotel had provided an air freshener

Lovely friendly staff and great breakfast

• Twin Room en suite

The staff were very friendly and pleasent. I stayed with my 9 year old son and we had a lovely time. Rooms were clean and beds were very comfortable. I would 100% book at park hotel again.

• Twin Room en suite

The room had no windows & was a little claustrophobic so we had the ventilator and fan on all night (which was noisy but didn't bother us). The bathroom sink was awkward & the shower wasn't great

Easy to find the hotel and its parking; the staff were friendly; the breakfast was good if not very hot. Nice to have a bath.

• Double Room with Shared Bathroom

No ensuite. Horrid tiny room. Awful mattress, cheap and thin. Lovely old building that could be beautiful but just looks worn out.

Parking and location

• Double Room Ensuite

The reception area / entrance could do with a little modernising and decoration as they were a little off putting on arrival. but the room was a pleasant surprise.

The room was clean with en suite shower / bathroom. small fridge and tv and tea / coffee making facilities in the room. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Browse Bridge Park Hotel traveller photo gallery