2. UK hotel reviews

#77 of 80 hotels in Liverpool

5.9

6.2

4.3

Read more- opens a dialog box

Showing 1 – 75

• Reviewed: 10 December 2018

Very disappointing, standards shocking !!!

Hotel is so dated & requires an immediate renovation !! Like staying in a hostel !! Bathrooms 30 years old, beds uncomfortable, 2 night stay & moved room 3 times !! Ended up in a suite, whilst better than 2 other rooms still not even premier inn standards !!!

Location only

Very disapointing
    • Double or Twin Room

We had to queue for over half hour for checking & once there was meet with no apology or friendliness at all. I place a busy as the Adelphi should have been xtra staff on hand for this kind of situation there were 2 other computers available to use. There was no main light in the room even though there was a switch, We will not be booking this hotel again

• Reviewed: 9 December 2018

Beautiful old hotel. A few gripes but for me, worth it.

It took a really long time to check in - long queue with one guy at the desk and obviously a very slow computer system. Not what you want after a long journey. While I was queueing to check in, my friend who I was there to meet had to stand outside in the freezing wind because the door policy was that no one was allowed in without a room key. The staff on the door were perfectly friendly and polite and obviously just doing what they've been told to do, and I suppose this policy is a result of having a hotel right in the centre of Liverpool (it was late on a Friday night). But still I think it's a bit over the top and I wasted money on a bottle of wine to share with my friend as he couldn't come in so we had to go out to a bar. The breakfast wasn't great and the coffee was terrible - for £10 it wasn't worth it, I skipped it the second day.

It's an absolutely beautiful old building with some wonderful spaces and interiors, really worth a stay there despite a few let downs.

5.5
    Bad

The place was filthy my room was filthy and far to EXPENSIVE £125 one night had to pay £12 for parking the entrance was a taxi rank the noise was off the scale their was piss in the toilet as I went in the dust under the bed was about an inch thick all in all not pleased at all

The location is good

• Reviewed: 9 December 2018

Massive queue to check in.
    • Double or Twin Room

Massive queue to check in.....when coaches are checking in, why not have extra staff?? Not much breakfast stuff left, no glasses, hot water, toaster didn’t toast, not real butter!

• Reviewed: 9 December 2018

Liked nothing about it the hotel is in need of a good clean...
    • Double or Twin Room

Did not like the hotel check in took over 30 minutes only one person on desk Also only 1 lift working , key cards would not work shower heads were black possible full off germs needs cleaned the hotel is in need of repair and a good clean would not recommended it to any one will be reporting it to the health and safety and environment dept of local council this hotel should be closed on health grounds

Liked nothing about it the hotel is in need of a good clean and new beds there was no heating on skirting were hanging off exposing wire a danger to the public

• Reviewed: 9 December 2018

Comfortable bed,not a lot else the place is in need of...
    • Double or Twin Room

Unable to close window,broken secondary glazing rattling all night in the wind and only the bathroom lights working,my requests for assistance went unheeded

Comfortable bed,not a lot else the place is in need of serious refurbishment

Ok
    • Double or Twin Room

Too many noisy youths some looked like they weren't old enough to have booked hotel on there own

Breakfast was good, bed was comfy, rooms were nothing like the pictures on the website

3.0
    A extremely grotty run down hotel commanding top prices.
    • Double or Twin Room

Everything from queuing at checkin without a sorry for your wait. I have never stayed in such a grotty run down dirty old hotel. The room was atrocious the windows let the draft in and the wind whistled like we were outside . The net curtains looked like they’d been up one hundred years and never cleaned. The bathroom was dirty with a rotten wood panelling on the shower wall and the paint pealing off the walls . I complained to the duty manager as we paid £190 for the room and I wouldn’t say it was worth £5. All she could do was show me a different room which was even worse than the one we had. We got a free drink and 10% off which wasn’t good enough. I would never go to this hotel and would tell anyone to avoid it like the plague.

• Reviewed: 9 December 2018

The room was dirty and cold, the lifts where unavailable. No atmosphere at all considering this is one of Liverpool's greatest land marks. Very disappointed and I feel I have been ripped off with the price I paid for the great Adelphi experience.

Wouldn’t stay again
    • Double or Twin Room

The cleaners knocking in the door constantly asking when I was leaving Absolute disgrace considering the price of the room Facilities were from the fifties

• Reviewed: 9 December 2018

I knew what hotel I was going to so therefore it met my...
    • Double or Twin Room

I knew what hotel I was going to so therefore it met my expectations. I would not recommend this hotel to people who have never lived in Liverpool or read the Wikipedia page!

Don't bother!
    • Double or Twin Room

Every single cushion on the bed was stained, along with a stained carpet and chair. The bathroom was clean but old, but the shower was impossible to operate - scauled myself as the cold water went off halfway through the shower. The whole room was dated and dingy. Only lamps, no main light and the light didn't work in the bathroom. Wouldn't recommend a stay here unless you really like slumming it! I won't be back.

Impressive building

Tired rooms. Noisy housekeeping shouting and banging on doors on a Sunday morning. Long queues to check in. Lack of bar staff. Uninspiring breakfast.

Impressive building

• Reviewed: 9 December 2018

The decor was dated, staff were rude and way over priced! There was loud music throughout the night from two Christmas parties and a boxing match going on on the first level. Thankfully we got to the room after it had finished but if we were looking for an early night that was not about to happen!

• Reviewed: 9 December 2018

Disappointed.... a beautiful building in need of some improvements
    • Double or Twin Room

The first room they gave us was a designated smoking room. It had a horrible smoke smell. They moved us to a room which was very basic and shower didn't work properly. Water came out of bath tap and shower. Dangerous. Window absolutely filthy. Breakfast was poor, no China and food poor quality. Ended up going out for breakfast on both days. Dirty glasses and cereal bowl dirty.

Staff on reception were friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 9 December 2018

We enjoyed it even thought the room wasn't fashionable and a bit small but location was great.
    • Double or Twin Room

The room could have been more updated in decor.

Location was excellent but the room and bathroom were a little out of date and tired. Nevertheless it was clean and well presentable. As we were on the top floor and it was very windy you could hear lots of noise on the roof.

only stayed 1 night great location and clean towels and linen
    • Double or Twin Room

it was run down but with a bit of investment it would be a stunning hotel

the room was lovely and big could do with painting and paint work could do with cleaning but towels and bed linen was spotless would be a great hotel if was done up a bit

• Reviewed: 8 December 2018

Great location, great price. In need of refurb
    • Double or Twin Room

Hotel is dated and a little worn. Only 2 staff on front desk on a Friday night so booking in took quite a while. £12 for parking seemed a bit much. Can't comment on bars as the late bar that should be open til 2 closed early.

Very central location for easy access for shops and bars. Staff were friendly on reception.

• Reviewed: 8 December 2018

will be happy to stay there again for a little longer next time
    • Double or Twin Room

The room could do with a bit of touching up, paint pealing off every were, very dated

The staff were very friendly and helpfull and they were very busy that didnt stop them doing there job

• Reviewed: 8 December 2018

Staff walked into the room unannounced while I was not...
    • Double or Twin Room

Staff walked into the room unannounced while I was not dressed to give me a message. No knocking from any staff member, felt as though I had to be presentable the whole time.

• Reviewed: 8 December 2018

Great location poor decor dated but good for a bed for the night and that’s all
    • Double or Twin Room

Very dated very old interior needs a full revamp bathroom floor was lifted walls have stains old fashioned

A very old building in the heart of Liverpool

• Reviewed: 7 December 2018

Thoroughly enjoyable.
    • Double or Twin Room

Suffers from maintenance in bathroom. eg. Knob missing on shower mixer tap, shower head worn out & mirror/shaver light not working (pull cord missing) making it difficult to see to shave. Only little things & so easy & inexpensive to put right. Note room 374.

Like hotel character, Restaurant, bar etc all good. Location perfect.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2018

Liverpool 1-0

I paid a lot of money for an executive sweet it was nothing like one. Bed uncomfortable, shower rail broken hard to regulate the temperature of the water, curtains didn't close properly so the people living in the apartment's across the way saw everything in our room.

The staff and location

• Reviewed: 6 December 2018

Evening dinner was not bad
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was like a cattle auction with hardly any staff with breakfast commodities both food and utensils missing - pathetic. Many years ago I went to Pontins and the Adephi was a repeat unfortunately

Evening dinner was not bad

• Reviewed: 5 December 2018

Liked the fact it was a old building but it’s in serious...

Rooms are very basic not even a fridge in room for the price u pay

Liked the fact it was a old building but it’s in serious need of updating or even just a good clean

Location perfect.
    • Double or Twin Room

The room was very tired and grubby. The carpet hadn’t been vacuumed and there were bits on it. There was no body wash, the dispenser was empty. Shower over bath in a stupid position, unable to use correctly. Beautiful building spoilt by lack of upkeep.

Location perfect.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2018

Building is lovely, but the typical Britannia group let it run down....
    • Double or Twin Room

We got our keys and entered our room to find someone else already in the room... asleep! Nice! The bed was hard and typical Brittania, but again, the building is nice and I enjoyed looking at the decor. Shame they don't look after it though.

Typical Brittania hotel. Lovely old building but run down inside by the Brittania group. They stick signs up with blue tak and let wires hang everywhere etc - that kind of thing! But in the main it was a nice, pleasant stay.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2018

The location is brilliant, just across the road from Lime...
    • Double or Twin Room

The rooms are really grubby, dirty marks all over the walls. In desperate need of a make over.

The location is brilliant, just across the road from Lime Street Station and the city centre.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2018

Just wish I had taken photos to show the truth of this filthy over priced hotel. Absolutely gutted!
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel staff were really uninviting and unhelpful, I asked to speak to the manager soon as I had seen the awful state of the room. I booked the hotel as I was in Liverpool for an MMA match. I checked into the room and had to leave for the competition-I was absolutely disgusted by the poor state of the room and bathroom. The bathtub was mouldy and seemed as if it had not been cleaned in years. The room was with 2 single beds- one of the beds headboard was completely detached from the bed, the carpet had a huge burn in the middle of it, the bedding and bedside cabinet and lamps had piles of dust on them, the hotel room literally looked like a haunted house scene from a 70's movie. The bedside cabinets were falling apart. The room was by far the worst room I had ever stepped foot in. I cannot be more honest than this, I informed the staff I was totally disappointed with the poor quality of the room. I was told a manager would be attending to my query- did not happen. I had paid £240 for an absolutely awful room for 2 nights. I am amazed till this day at the amount I had paid. once I was back from the competition I decided I could not get myself to stay in that room so asked for a full refund as I was unable to stay in that dirt for the night with a broken bed. I came back from the competition and decided to check out at 2am and requested to cancel the 2 night stay and requested to stay with a friend. The hotel manager at that time (Rafal) refunded £95.00 and said he cannot round any more than this. He gave me contact details for the the Duty Manager Denise for a further refund on the hotel- I still have not managed to get hold of this manager.

I would visit again
    • Double or Twin Room

The dust on curtains and radiators were obvious didn't want to look closer. The sealant around the bath looked like a child had done it.

But I enjoyed my stay it is so central, really friendly and reasonably priced.

• Reviewed: 4 December 2018

Quirky hotel in the centre of Liverpool.
    • Double or Twin Room

Bathroom curtains were grubby and didn't meet in the middle, allowing passers by in the street to see in. Bed rather hard, and the duvet not wide enpough for a double bed.

Excellent location minutes from Lime Street station. Spacious rooms, lovely lounge. The breakfast was much better than my previous stay five years ago.

• Double or Twin Room

The room hadn't been cleaned, bed had been slept in, bathroom dirty, soiled toilet, tea/coffee facilities had been used. When raising this at reception with the promise of it being rectified, upon returning to the hotel several hours later, only a pile of clean bedding could be found on top of the unmade bed! Bathroom still dirty & no effort made to clean or tidy the room. After complaining further we were reallocated a room but this is not what i would expect to have to do in the early hours, for the price paid!

Staff were very polite & the lobby of the hotel is beautiful...shame about the rooms!

Ok
    • Double or Twin Room

When we checked in at 6 pm our room hadn’t even been cleaned. We were given the keys and when we went in it was awful! We were give. Another room that was fine births bathrooms need modernising!!

• Reviewed: 4 December 2018

This property have the potential to be a classy hotel.

There were so much wear and tear everywhere and the entire property was not well maintained. Breakfast was quite an experience there which we did not want to try again after our first day even though we paid for it for the rest of our stay there.

This property have the potential to be a classy hotel. But it was so run down. What a shame.

Nothing There no more to say
    • Double or Twin Room

I booked a double room and got two single beds pushed together, the room was dirty, things broken no shower gell/shampoo was actually the worst hotel I have ever stayed in

Nothing There no more to say

• Reviewed: 3 December 2018

The fact in was in the heart of the city centre was perfect!

The cups and cutlery were so dirty and you could use the wifi for 20 mins which was beyond me. The cleaniness and the facilities let the hotel down

The fact in was in the heart of the city centre was perfect! I also liked the ancient vibe theme that was going on! The price aswell was good as it was reduced last minute

Shocking

The customer service spoke to me like dirt the room was very unclean the toilet was blocked I went to reception to report it.the same member of staff offended me once again I almost cancelled the booking and asked for my money back but I could not find another hotel with space within the short notice also I couldn't afford to pay for another room.the person in mention should b ashamed of his self he almost had me in tears.and I'm unsure whether he simply booked me in to a filthy room.with a clogged up toilet on purpose

Ruined
    • Double or Twin Room

Arrived and was given a twin smoking room with the beds pushed together. The room smelled of damp. We complained and got another twin room. The window was frosted as it looked out onto a wall. The window didn't open and the room was hot.

• Reviewed: 3 December 2018

Never again and would not recommend it to anyone. A complaint has been sent to the hotels head offic

The place is totally run down however I could forgive that but not the state of uncleanliness. It was disgustingly dirty. £180 for the night and did want to even use the bathroom due to the dirt

Not good!!

House keeping, bedroom dirty, used condom foil wrapper under bed, bathroom dirty, bedding all seen better days. Woken up by cleaner at 8 am, let herself into our room, even reaching into remove security chain i had put on, she then returned at 9.30 banging on the door, we left soon after!!

Leaving!

• Reviewed: 3 December 2018

The only good point was the location.
    • Double or Twin Room

I was charged £189 for a very small box room. That looked nothing like the pictures shown on booking.com or the adelphi website. I realy do feel conned as if i had seen the room i would not have booked to stay there. The room is extremely overpriced, uncomfortable and dated. I would not recommend this hotel from my experience.

The only good point was the location.

• Reviewed: 3 December 2018

It was the perfect compliment to an already perfect city.
    • Double or Twin Room

I cannot pick anything individual, the whole package was exemplary. Plus it's the ideal location for all amenities in the City Centre. The staff were quick and helpful too. I would use it again, without hesitation.

• Double or Twin Room

Customer service wasn’t great, door staff when entering the hotel late were very unpleasant and almost didn’t let us back in! Finally the morning of check out house keeping staff walked in twice! Didn’t knock first one of these time I was getting changed!

• Reviewed: 3 December 2018

Perfect location and overall happy with the facilities.
    • Double or Twin Room

Room was very warm at night with no facility to air the room . Pipes very noisy when flushing the toilet. Breakfast could have been better .

Great location with friendly staff and comfortable room .

• Reviewed: 3 December 2018

Nice room, shame about the price 🎵
    • Double or Twin Room

I booked a double room but they gave me a twin. A man came and out the beds together and added a fitted sheet but then the bed sidelight stopped working!

Good price on 1st night £59 Not so good on 2nd night £129!!!

• Double or Twin Room

The ques were out the door when we wanted to check in and there are not many members of staff to deal with the amount of people they had booking in. I have stayed in many hotels in Liverpool and they have been cheaper then the Adelphi and better quality, hotel rooms are old and dated.

• Double or Twin Room

Booked a double bed, ended up with a twin. Walls in bedroom were mouldy. Searched for hotels with parking, didn't expect to pay extra £12. No way to lock bedroom door, house keeping walked in at 8am saturday morning.

Location. The building itself, although desperately in need of renovation.

Desk staff very friendly
    • Double or Twin Room

A maid going round at 8 o cloch going room service and knocking the door and coming in shouting room service and then she came back9 again knocking and I shout no thank and she still came in we went room service not happy we were not checking out till 11

Desk staff very friendly

Disappointed and disgusted

Room was unclean, fixtures were broken. Decor very old and tired. Worst hotel I've ever stayed in especially for the price paid. Hand marks on wall above bed, lamps broken and no ceiling light so was dark and dingy. Even the tea and coffee in the room was cheap and nasty, for that price I would of expected a lot more.

Good location, the only thing that was good.

• Reviewed: 3 December 2018

busy enjoyable the view was great watching the city full of life and seeing all the Christmas lights
    • Double or Twin Room

Nothing it's my faviourt hotel. Well there was one thing the lift went from 2 to 0 then back up to 6 then back down to -1 were we wanted to get of for our evening meal. but we wern't in a rush lol thank you Pam T

I / we go to the Adelphi quiet often we realy enjoy going there both on coach trips, and train. I went with my disable son who is in a wheel chair. So our bedroom needs to be big and able to move around ok. It was and the chef of 20 years was very helpful with my alligies, I gave him a list of my alligies and he brought me a list of what I could and could not have. Also my son Chris will not eat if there is so much going on and I have to feed him so the staff let me use the M room and he had a realy good meal of chicken and mushroom in white sause, my faviourte but couldn't have it because there was somthing in that I couldn't have. But the cheif came back with a lovely cake (gluton free) it was gourges (lovley) The staff as usual looked after us making sure we had everthing we kneeded. My husband and I love going to the turkey n tinsal in December but the coach trips seam to have stopped going from Scarborough. Sorry about the spelling.

• Reviewed: 2 December 2018

Pleasent visit to Liverpool but not so pleasent in terms of staying over.
    • Double or Twin Room

Not a friendly behaviour except the guy who helped us to keep our bag, at first they directly refused that we have any booking that I had to show mails and all and then they gave us mediocre room which even lacks basic amenities like lights. Our room was 504 and all it had in the name of light was two lamps, we kind of felt dark in that room also one of the lamps wasn't working fine, as well as there were no soaps or body & hair wash in the room, which was not expected.

We liked the location and that is it.

Not good.
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel is packed with people on coach tours. We had to wait half an hour to get keys to our room even though we had booked in earlier when they said the room was notready. A further 10 minutes to find someone to open the luggage room. We missed breakfast the second day as there were queues that were taking 15 minutes to get the food and even to get in to the dining room. The food was just edible, the coffee was awful. Not a good experience. It is a hotel that has had its day, once upon a time it would have been splendid.

I see my ratings give a 4.6 - I think this is a little high!!

• Reviewed: 1 December 2018

I meet up with my friend at the Adelphi a couple of times a...
    • Double or Twin Room

I meet up with my friend at the Adelphi a couple of times a year. It has everything we need for a 'girly' few days and is very well situation for shopping, sightseeing and The Cavern which we love - it is also very near to Lime Street Station.

• Reviewed: 1 December 2018

Another great visit to the Adelphi!!!!!
    • Double or Twin Room

The weather!!! Otherwise loved it!

Just love the Adelphi! The history, staff and fantastic location!!! It's getting tierd but that adds to the hotel being different and full of history! We go about 3 times a year and thank you for giving us a suite this time- just lovely !!!

• Reviewed: 1 December 2018

We only paid £47 so it was good value for money even though bathroom was freezing.
    • Double or Twin Room

Bathroom in need of update. Very draughty and radiator not working so very uncomfortable on a winters day. I would only return in summer.

Large room with comfortable beds

Central location
    • Double or Twin Room

Arrived at 11.30 at night. No one was able to check in but the manager , who took 40 mins to check in . Then they come to your door and chap at 0800 to check your in your room . Be careful where you book. Can’t really rely on booking .com to ensure hotel is safe anymore.

Central location

• Reviewed: 30 November 2018

A fine grand old hotel with many original features.
    • Double or Twin Room

The bathroom could do with an update. But was fine. Everything else was great.

A fine grand old hotel with many original features. With its age comes a lot of maintenance. The public areas are very grand. We stayed in room 146, a large comfortable room with separate shower over a painted bath and toilet area again with plenty of room. Most of the fitting look like original and may need updating. The place was spotless. The staff were excellent friendly and efficient. So if you’re looking for a modern boutique hotel this isn’t for you, but if you fancy a bit of grandeur in a comfortable friendly place at a good price this is for you. £37 for 1 night in a double room.

• Reviewed: 30 November 2018

opulence at a bargain price
    • Double or Twin Room

any one with any interest in the glory days of travel and of Liverpool should make sure to visit this early art deco gem of a hotel if you get a room with the original bath room you will be i for a real treat the hem of this grand old ladies dress may be a bit frayed but she still has all the class of a grand old ocean liner the equal of the queen Mary and she still here .

• Reviewed: 30 November 2018

really stressful due to the staff
    • Double or Twin Room

the cupboard was broken and my boyfriend cut his foot with it, the staff really failed at making us feel welcome and we was awaken by a screaming cleaner knocking our door. the quality of the building was not good, there was no soap at all and we asked for it and took an hour to bring. there was no bathrobe or slippers (they charge you 20 pounds) and there was only one towel for such a good room we got.

Excellent except for breakfast
    • Double or Twin Room

So much character in the beautiful old building and such a great location and very good value for money The breakfast was the only downside very crowded poor quality and very expensive for what you get compared to other hotels

Get what you pay for
    • Double or Twin Room

This hotel at some point was very grand and you can still see its glorious past. If the price for the rooms is more than £50 a night best to go travel lodge as you have to pay for parking. If you like old and glamorous hotels and want to stay in iconic buildings and have an open mind this is the place

• Reviewed: 29 November 2018

we have stayed here many times so it was what we expected -...
    • Double or Twin Room

we have stayed here many times so it was what we expected - the reception area is very poorly organised and could be fixed simply to be more efficient. other than that we enjoyed our visit once more.

A once amazing hotel.
    • Double or Twin Room

We knew we were getting a cheap deal so must class ourselves as bargain basement clientele however from the 'where's the f***ing lift' comment from lads behind us at check in. To the corridors strewn with macdonalds the following morning. We realised all the reviews of a poor quality hotel related mostly to the market the hotel is pitching at and the adage 'You charge peanuts you get monkeys' This monkey would probably not stay here again and that is sad

A once amazing hotel. Architecturally beautiful but sadly in need of some tlc

• Reviewed: 28 November 2018

Very poor if wasn't that we got there late pm would have gone elsewhere.
    • Double or Twin Room

Room damp on walls, bathroom mouldy,chairs stained, taps broken, bath panel cracked, toilet not flushed, waste bin still full from previous occupant

• Reviewed: 28 November 2018

Nice location but shabby rooms

It once may have been grand, but the shabbiness is showing , ripped carpet and dirty and dusty furnishings disappointed...and cracks in the wall and lots of loud drunk people in the lobby...

It is in a desirable location and the huge bathtub was nice

• Reviewed: 28 November 2018

Very pleasant good accomadation very clean
    • Double or Twin Room

Staff were rushed trying to book loads prople in could have done with more staff on the desk had to wait 45 mins to check in also more information about the hotel weren't aware there was another bar till we were leaving

The ambience was great it was very busy staff were lovley Room amazing very happy be back

The location!
    • Double or Twin Room

Bedroom needs to be cleaner and upgraded! Furniture very tatty! A bit old fashioned ! bathroom not very clean! A bit of a shambles at breakfast time!

The location! Good parking facilities ! Loved the artdeco but needs to be spruced up!

• Reviewed: 28 November 2018

Very dissapointing indeed , will not return in a rush .
    • Double or Twin Room

Hotel is tired and unloved . Staff appear to have given up because there are too few to cope with the number f guests on coach tours packed in like sardines . Breakfast and dinner queues were horrendous , supply of food could not keep up with demand .

Happy Hour

It was a very enjoyable

The location of the hotel , close to the night life of entertainment, friendly people of the city.

Very comfortable room, clean, staff very polite and helpful,The location.

• Reviewed: 27 November 2018

There was noise constantly which made it difficult to sleep.
    • Double or Twin Room

There was noise constantly which made it difficult to sleep. Early on the Sunday morning i could hear loud music thumping and doors banging as if it was the same room i was staying in.

Faded chintz in Liverpool centre
    • Double or Twin Room

Bathroom from c. 1986, last deep clean c. 1994. Tiny room, zero luxury.

Great location in the centre of Liverpool. Fun to explore what's once been an incredible building.

Not great!
    • Double or Twin Room

A room that was supposedly meant to be £100 reduced to £47, if I'd have paid £100 for that I'd be fuming. The room was dark and dull, lacked a splash of paint. Big steps of paint hanging off the radiators. I chose a higher room to have a view but was given one for the courtyard so when looking out you just saw walls 😞 desperate need of renovating both the room and the bathroom . Double bed was 2 single mattresses! Decor was ridiculous nothing matched in the room. I expected a lot more. The breakfast finished at 9.30am 😯 after getting ready and coming down it had finished we couldn't believe it finished so early. Really disappointed with our stay.

The girl on the desk was nice enough...

• Double or Twin Room

Stayed here many times, but this was the worst room. Very small internal room that needed an update.

Budget hotel, good location for Lime Street, Empire Theatre and Christmas market

• Reviewed: 27 November 2018

The room was small and there was mould all around the...
    • Double or Twin Room

The room was small and there was mould all around the bathroom walls and roof, the tops were stained. And the house keeper was waking everyone up at 8:0-8:30am knocking on the doors shouting house keeping. The hotel could be very nice but it is very run down.

Showing 1 – 75