Reviews of DoubleTree by Hilton Bristol South - Cadbury House 4 stars

Frost Hill, Yatton, BS49 5AD, United Kingdom

#2 of 2 hotels in Yatton

Beautiful hotel. A few housekeeping areas that need to addressed, but overall a great stay
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Delayed check in, though they did provide us with a drinks voucher for the inconvenience. Marco Pierre White restaurant was very disappointing both in service and food.

Beautiful & grand looking hotel and grounds. Very tranquil. Beautifully maintained gardens. Good sized room, with lovely spa facilities. Good cosy bar with great cocktails.

Fell short of my expectations for a Hilton

I was “upgraded” to a family room. Unfortunately this room had a sofa bed taking up half the room, a broken curtain and just felt very tired. Not what I expected from a Hilton branded hotel.

Location and newer refurbished areas of the hotel are nice.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Lovely place!

Our room was cold, bed was a little hard and we had bushes for a view outside our room. Would like more options of food as the steak house is expensive.

Friendly staff! Lovely and clean, amazing view outside the hotel.

Overall would stay again but hope for improved breakfast experience.

Some of the rooms were not ready at 3pm which is the check in time. We arrived for breakfast with still an hour of breakfast time left but there was not much hot food left and the meats, cheeses and smoked salmon were nearly finished and none were replenished whilst we had breakfast so this was disappointing as the room price was expensive we were hoping for a delicious breakfast.

The location is beautiful with lovely views. The room is comfortable. The hotel is decorated very nicely. The parking was fine. Very relaxing atmosphere.

Disappointed

Deluxe double room just big enough for bed and solitary chair - despite huge grounds. Very noisy corridor - could hear every word. Massively overpriced

Lovely location Good gym/pool/spa Smiley staff

Was a lovely day for a friend's wedding

Wasn't told abput the spa or anything Receptionist was very friendly when check8ng out didn't even smile didn't ask how pur stay was. Pretty rude really

Was a lovely day for a friend's wedding

Very warm welcome at reception (especially the warm cookies).

Very warm welcome at reception (especially the warm cookies). Our room was very spacious with very nice modern decor a huge, very comfortable bed with lovely quilt and pillows and it was very clean.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Good stay that turned into a nightmare due to wedding going on

There was a wedding at the time of my stay with over 400 people, and it turned my stay into a nightmare. At 3am there was people talking and screaming out loud outside my room. I called reception twice, they came along but the guests just didn't stop. I've had to open the door and threaten to call the police so they would stop. Then at 10am there was noise again from the cleaners going into the other rooms, opening and shuting doors. Besides that, it's not good that you have to go outside to go to the club/swimming pool (there should be an inside passage). And also, the car park is too far to carry all the suitcases up the hill to the entrance.

The room was confortable and clean. The swimming pool was lovely and the food was excellent.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Charged twice for room and in the Italian restaurant

Charged me £218 twice for my stay and are not helpful in rectifying their error even though as requested bank statements have been sent. Charged me £62 twice for a meal in Marco Pierre White Italian restaurant

Kazzers trip away

My room wasnt ready when I tried to check in after 3pm it took another half an hour before I could get in, but when I did get in my luggage had been taken to my room, The mattress had seen better days it quite dipped in the middle I didnt like the feather pillows or quilt either other than that it was fine

I like the fact you had several seating areas, the outside spaces were great, I also was glad to be able to open the window in my room, the gym/pool facilities were excellent and the dining was fab too

Overall a pleased

Service in restaurant was slow. Arrived 18.45 ordered olives for starter and lamb main course. Lamb was beautiful by the way. 20.05 no order taken for sweet so we left dining room and had a drink in the bar. I think when there is a wedding on the kitchen can’t both.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Lovely relaxing break, in a charming hotel

Lovely hotel, with pool and sauna! Had an amazing massage in the spa,highly recommended. Nice to have option of two restaurants on site. Good for families.

Nice place but let down by unclear and being misinformed

Staff were unclear on what I was being charged for, didn’t answer the phone in the restaurant or at the reception when trying to book a table and I got told the wrong serving finish times so I missed dinner

Really nice rooms, great surroundings and a lovely hotel

Excellent, a touch of luxury & great value for money - we will definitely be back!!

We loved driving up the drive to the hotel and getting to take in just how beautiful the hotel and grounds really are! At check in you get a warm cookie, which was amazing & much needed after a 2 hour drive! Everything just felt special and you immediately feel at ease. Our room was clean, modern and had all the necessities. The bed was huge and super comfy! We dined at the Marco Pierre White steak house for dinner and I would say this is a must if you visit, as the food was delicious! Breakfast was also very good with a great selection of cooked breakfast, cold meats/cheeses, croissants and pastry’s, fruit & yogurts - spoilt for choice and you could go up and pick whatever you liked. We loved staying here and will definitely be coming back!

Inevitably hotels like this one are a popular choice for...

Inevitably hotels like this one are a popular choice for wedding parties. It would just be a nice touch if other guests could be offered a room away from where wedding guests are staying, to avoid be woken at 1 am, 3am and 4.30 am by revellers. £100 or so is a lot to pay for a very broken night's sleep.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Lovely nights stay!

Wasn't sure on health and safety regulations but found it strange there was no life guard at the swimming pool. Could do with a few signs at the club in the changing rooms explaining about towels... Or could have a towel collection point.

I loved the gardens and the evening ambience with the views from the decked seating area. The bar and restaurant staff were excellent and very caring. The hotel and pool area was kept very clean and had good standards.

I paid for breakfast with my room, but had it delivered to a...

I paid for breakfast with my room, but had it delivered to a different room as I was part of a wedding party, I had the £3 delivery charge put on to my room. But then the room I had it delivered to was charged for my breakfast and delivery!!

Delivery truck beeping outside window at 6am
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Delivery truck beeping outside window at 6am Wrongly charged £64 for a restaurant bill that I had not incurred (did not use the restaurant), hotel acknowledged this charge was in error but have still not refunded this almost a month after stay.

We enjoyed our stay although it was very average, have stayed in much nicer hotels for the money.

The bed wasn't very comfortable so we didn't sleep great. The hallways of the hotel smelt a little funny and there was blood on our bathroom curtain which was horrible.

We were given a warm cookie on arrival which was a lovely touch. The staff were friendly and the hotel was modern. Restaurant food was really nice.

I feel conned.

We paid £175 + breakfast for a 'deluxe double room' The picture showed a large room with a king size bed and chairs looking out of the window. The reality? A king size mattress on a double bed base. Another bed close to the window where the chairs should have been. Bedheads that didn't match the positioning of the bed, so made it difficult even to sit upright in the bed to watch the television or read. One of the bedhead lights didn't work so reading was even harder. Only one large and one small towel out in the bathroom. There were more, we found them in a cupboard. Oh and I think I was overcharged, but reception was so busy when we checked out I haven't chased that up yet.

The staff are really friendly and efficient. they deserve a better employer.The swimming pool is great

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Not that great. Too corporate for a family stay.

We were travelling as a family. In every hotel I have stayed in, the hotel has made an effort to put the rooms next to each other or at least on the same floor. Not here. We were on one floor at one end of the hotel and two of our children were on a different floor at the other end of the hotel. The floor plan was confusing as one had to go up and then down to reach some rooms (I met a few guest who were lost and needed help). We weren't the only family split up. Reception said there was nothing they could have done about it. I wouldn't stay again. Lunch at the hotel restaurant was okay. I liked what I had chosen but everyone else wasn't impressed. Breakfast for two adults and three children was 75.00 pounds which I thought was a bit excessive especially as young kids sometimes only manage half a bowl of cereal. We had breakfast at the Yatton Station cafe instead, run by disabled people, and for 20.00 for all of us and it was a lovely place.

The hotel grounds were great. We were meeting family for lunch and a catch up so it was nice for the children to have such a large area in which to play.

It was in a lovely location, room was very comfortable and...

Swimming pool was a bit of a disappointment, too small and jacuzzi could have been a bit hotter!

It was in a lovely location, room was very comfortable and quiet, staff were friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Such a lovely setting.
    • King Deluxe Family Room

A small park would be brilliant for kids

Such a lovely setting. You get cookies when you check in! We ate at the hotel for dinner it was beautiful. Good kids menu. Spa and pool where brilliant, highly recommend.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

All but the Italian restaurant.
    • King Deluxe Family Room

Do not eat in the Italian it was dirty (glasses were dirty which I ignored at first) and then I had a moving larvae in my drink. 10th anniversary meal. Awful experience. We were given drinks vouchers but is that enough!?!?

All but the Italian restaurant. Marco should hang his head in shame!

Fantastic location and the type of service you would expect from Hilton

Very corporate - staff friendly but give impression just going through the training. Observed at Dinner that every member of staff had exactly the same conversation with each diner. At busy periods service starts to dip

Room was very clean and comfortable. Views from the front of the hotel are excellent, so ask for a room on this side of the hotel. Quality of food in the steakhouse restaurant was excellent

Great hotel in an amazing setting with friendly staff

Room wasn't ready on arrival when we were already late for a wedding. Asked for a room with the view and ended up being moved to one of the back rooms where the view was a hedge. The room itself was spacious and the bed comfortable, but things like sockets hanging off the wall and sealant coming away around the bath were a little disappointing for a Hilton. Also, we spilt some food on the bed sheet the first night and when we returned the marked sheets had just been made up rather than replaced - not the best. However, when we brought these issues to the attention of the hotel they responded well and received an apologetic call from the Manager later that day promising that all will be resolved

The setting is amazing and if you get the right side of the building (go for an odd numbered room) then you'll be able to enjoy it.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Room and breakfast very disappointing

Our room lacked the facilities expected for a hotel in this price bracket. There was no fridge, no bottled water, no luggage rack, no anti slip mat in bath and only a fixed shower head. There was a very poor buffet style breakfast with congealed food that had obviously been lying for ages. There were flies crawling on the fruit, yogurt, bread and pastries so we didn’t chance any of those. The coffee was in plastic flasks. At almost £180 for one night this hotel fell way below the standard expected and we definitely would not recommend it.

Comfortable bed

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Great location when travelling down south, pool was nice.

The hotel had a dreadful smell of drains through the reception and outside. The room was overly clean, there was hair in the shower and the mirror and windows looked like they haven’t been cleaned for some time. The pool is advertised as spa but it felt more like a gym for local people not a spa.

Great location when travelling down south, pool was nice. Bed was comfortable.

Lovely hotel in beautiful grounds- would re-visit and recommend to friends.

Bed side light switches were not obvious, one side worked the other didn't . Also couldn't find a switch to turn on the bath room light without turning on all the lights- very annoying in the morning when my son was still asleep. Locating rooms was a bit frustrating after a long day as there are not enough signs, also someone has tried to be too clever with the numbering- not amusing when tired! Interesting I heard two other customers saying the same thing as we walked through the hotel.

Lovely, clean comfortable rooms. Little touches around the hotel made it interesting. Had thought of something for everyone in the garden. Beautiful views. Staff couldn't be more helpful.

Welcoming, peaceful, relaxing oasis.

I had to find staff member to turn jacuzzis on, but it was quickly done. Also TV in my room appeared to be one hour behind, but not big problem.

The grounds were lovely, with a lake, pergoda , giant chess and fountain. My room 228, was very quiet overlooking woods. I loved the outside jacuzzi which overlooked the gardens, so peaceful although it was early morning and I had sole use! Staff were very nice and helpful too. Nothing was too much trouble. I will be staying there again!

By far, the nicest hotel I have ever stayed in.

There was no signal at all in my room, only WiFi, so could not make calls or texts, which isn’t a big thing but it was just annoying. Would have preferred to stay in a room on a higher level, which I did request in my booking but there obviously was no room available.

Loved everything about my stay, the views and facilities were amazing. Everything felt like top quality and you really do get value for money. The vibe you get there was just peaceful and a perfect get away. We will be coming back again!

Nice grounds

Wedding pergola too small, drinks extremely expensive, room expensive considering breakfast not included which was an additional cost. No discount at all even though was family wedding very disappointing would not recommend .

Grounds and gardens

Great venue, great staff, great facilities bad food

Restaurants

Fantastic venue with good facilities. Restaurants let the whole experience down plus there was waste water flowing over the car park which left a bad smell!

Hotel grounds are a pleasure to look at and walk round, hotel staff very friendly, a

The spa which we thought would be hotel guests only had a children’s swimming lesson, outside everyone was smoking so not a pleasant experience. The changing rooms were in need of a good clean

The breakfast was lovely & plentiful. The view and grounds were fabulous.

The hotel itself was lovely, beautiful grounds.

The shower/bath area wasn't clean.. the shower head was the worse not nice at all.

The hotel itself was lovely, beautiful grounds. We loved the spa/pool area was very clean and our meal at MPW was amazing

Bar meals were very good.

Servicing of room was inconsistent. Nothing to say that it was in the flight path from Bristol Airport and the noise of the planes was particularly noticeable in the evenings. Swimming pool was down the hill from the main hotel and not in easy distance for a swim before breakfast.

Bar meals were very good.

Wonderful x

Everything was perfect and the icing on the cake was an upgrade. The hotel is beautiful, staff courtious and very, very clean, which is paramount. The food in the Marco Pierre White restaurant was excellent, but sadly marred by a group of very rude loud ladies who had to be asked several times to turn the volume down. This did spoil our first experience, but the night after, an intimate dinner for two was perfect. We used the swimming pool every day and this too was without fault. Thank you so much DoubleTree by Hilton, we will certainly stay again, you were so accommodating x

Modern and quiet

Loved this hotel! Would definitely stay again. Very quiet area, modern! excellent restaurant on site and loved the breakfast. Warm cookie on arrival loads of parking..

A lovely quiet hotel with lovely views

Housekeeping. It was a struggle everyday dealing with housekeeping. No clean drinking glasses, no towels, poorly made bed, sheets not changed, room not hoovered. All in all poor service which did not match the service in the rest of the hotel.

We really liked the lounge/restaurant and bar staff. They were very friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble for them. We enjoyed the grounds and the lovely views from the veranda. The food was good in all the restaurants.

Beautiful location, lovely pizza, breakfast poor.

Breakfast was poor. Scrambled egg was hot but rest was only lukewarm. Wasn’t much choice of pastries and only apricot jam or honey available. Signposting could be improved, had to go to ask where the Italian restaurant was.

Lovely location. Wanted somewhere on route to Cornwall, so ideally placed. Room was fine, meal in Italian restaurant was very nice. Nice to get a cookie on arrival. Relatively quiet, didn’t hear anything of the Prom that was taking place that evening,

My wife and I stayed for our anniversary. Great choice!

The AC, the weather is unseasonably hot however the AC just seemed moderate. The continental breakfast lacked imagination, pastry provided could do with a lift.

Staff were very friendly and helpful. The location of the hotel is very central and so allows for trips to other areas of interest - such as Bath, Weston super Mare and Bristol city centre with all their varied attractions. The grounds are well sculptured and nicely kept. The amenities such as Sauna, pool, Jacuzzi, and steam rooms were a treat!

Lovely place but far from perfect

Bathroom was not very clean,looked like it had had a cheap make-over.Also,there were no bath towels on our first day.Sadly the breakfast was a fixed price,as my wife and I only eat a small breakfast we did not bother.Unknown to us,the hotel was on the main flightpath for Bristol airport, making for a noisy stay

lovely bed and pillows,lovely grounds.Rooms were quiet and well laid out

Ok for a night

The bed room was on the ground floor which required going up to floor two, traversing a long corridor and going down to zero. This was annoying. The room was very dark. Bed mattresses had a large dip in the centre and really needed to be upgraded. Could hear neighbors clearly through the walls, luckily it was a quiet floor in general. Italian restaurant was located bizarrely in a gym/club. Took an age to get served, no water provided and food was disappointing.

The grounds and views were beautiful. The bar facilities were good, with a lovely terrace area to sit outside an enjoy a drink. Excellent air conditioning. There was an excellent selection at breakfast and it was good.

A lovely place but way overpriced in my opinion!

Our room was abit dusty in places, mugs were dirty and only a tiny window, no view, lift took forever getting up and down to 7th floor, expensive for what we got and we decided against breakfast with it costing an additional £15 per person!

Beautiful garden to walk around. Cookie on arrival. Access to pool and spa included in stay.

The third of three hotels stayed in over a four night period, the only one that disappointed.

Lower ground floor room beside car park. Hole in underside of duvet. Bathroom sink badly cracked. Room was cold, air con didn't react to increase temperature.

Restaurant staff were very attentive and friendly.

Over-priced. Staff/systems need improvement.

Very slow staff to work the computers at reception and the bar. 6 mins to pay bill. Barman said that the only way a colleague and me would get dinner at the same time was by paying on one room number! Blocked shower on first day not fixed by second day. Food average given the price and the trumpeting of Marco Pierre White’s image all round the hotel!

Clean and comfortable. Great views and hilltop walk.

Fantastic Hotel with the stamp of Marco Pierre White
    • King Family Guestroom

This Hotel was in an excellent location within easy reach of Bristol and Weston-super -Mare. The restaurants were found to be above all expectations coupled with the high standards of Marco Pierre White and his team.. We also enjoyed the spa facilities during our two night stay. The grounds were truly amazing..

we had a good stay.
    • King Deluxe Family Room

Having to go up two floors and then down one floor to find our room which we managed to get wrong on most occasions. The decor was good interesting and entertaining whilst customer service in the bar was lacking at times. A greeting on entering and an acknowledgment of our presence would go down well. Breakfast was good and well prepared. The floor in the Italian restaurant could do with cleaning and the bench style seating could do thith wiping before the evening service.

the location and grounds were excellent.

A lovely setting for an occasion

For the price, we expected a bit more flair from the restaurant dishes. For example a beetroot and feta cheese salad starter was simply a bit of sliced beetroot with some feta blobs on top; a dessert of cheese and fruit cake came with a small piece of cheese and a small piece of cake. You couldn't argue with the description but it was not satisfying at £7 per portion.

This is a stunning location and has very good facilities. The staff are friendly, courteous and efficient. The rooms are what one would expect for the price. The pool and spa is adjacent and convenient. We had a private event in the garden room and it was perfect for the occasion. There was a good range on offer for breakfast.

Comfy stay

The size of wine in bar in great hall - I was told I could not have a 125ml size- cookies on arrival - my husband has a nut allergy so an alternative would be good .

Very comfortable - lovely wedding venue

Fantastic place we will be back

The noise from a room a couple of doors down (there was a hen party staying)

The setting was amazing! Helped by the good weather the terrace was a very relaxing place to enjoy a drink

Unexpectedly peaceful and luxury at a very affordable price.

I’d like the terrace furniture to be more comfy and for there to be tea and cake menu in the MPW restaurant, but that’s relatively minor.

The location is stunning. The grounds are beautiful, with peahens and doves everywhere. The bathrooms are clean and the shower the best I’ve had in a hotel bedroom.

Excellent Spa facilities, lovely grounds. Comfortable room. Would stay again

Other members of family, were disturbed by noisy guests in early hours. Possibly to be expected as also wedding venue and we stayed on Saturday night.

A lovely position spoilt by complacent reception staff and poor housekeeping.

We had booked 2 rooms however neither room was guaranteed as available until after 3pm on the day we arrived in spite of being a wedding package and requesting an early booking in. When I called the night before to confirm the early access the receptionist was condescending and not at all helpful. The rooms themselves were not clean. A hoover was badly needed and there were cobwebs in the standard lamp. Do NOT look under the beds or under the bathroom sink!!

The location is amazing and the bed really comfortable

Lovely hotel, in a countryside setting and only a 30min drive to Bristol city centre/harbour side.
    • King Deluxe Family Room

Really nice facilities. We were blessed with great weather so the outdoor space was wonderful to use, with the children playing a bit of bat and ball. Seemed to be a few hen parties so at night, if you're a light sleeper, it may not appeal. The lobby whilst light airy had only seating for about 12 people. The other public indoor space was the bar / dining area, which was a bit dark, with not much natural light; ideal for winter but not so great for summer. There was outdoor patio space, so along as the weather is good, then ideal for summer.

The bed was so comfortable, the air con was a real treat we...

The bed was so comfortable, the air con was a real treat we had a lovely warm weekend so it was nice to go to bed cool and not have a hot stuffy night. It was in a lovely location. With only a 20 minute drive from Weston super mare beach. The views and grounds were beautiful and if you love a spa break and the gym then you will love being able to use the facilities here. The staff were friendly and always delivered a smile, we Received a lovely warm cookie when checking in!

Very disappointed in the spa, certainly not first clas as advertised

MPW resturant service poor, long wait for food, several choices not available. Jacuzzi out of order and steam room had light broken. Only 1 bath towel in room for 2 people. Had to ask for toilet roll on last day. Overcharged and still in negotiation for money back.

Very comfortable beds, Bardolino resturant good, service and food. Grounds impressive.

Very relaxing

The bar area which was a little cramped and definitely didn’t like the fact that the door onto the patio area was left open allowing cigarette smoke to waft into the bar. Unpleasant to those of us that don’t smoke!

Great food at breakfast. Excellent staff in reception. Great leisure facilities too

Nice location in a lovely park.

Nice location in a lovely park. The hotel is what you can expect from a Double Tree Hilton in regards of cleanliness, room size, etc. The spa is nice but does close rather early in the evening.

Ok stay. Over priced for what's on offer.

Noisy worn mattress. Finding the room was tricky-up in a lift then down another flight of stairs....laberinth came to mind! Over priced for the offering.

Modern room and lovely powerful shower!

Reasonable

Slow service of the food and the fact that the property advertises a pool but children are not allowed in after 7pm and not before 11am. Our children missed out because we arrived at 8pm and left at 11am. Very disappointing.

The dinner was excellent.

Good conference venue loosing the personal touch

Had to que to get into breakfast. No second drink offered seemed not enough staff or food out

Comfortable room of a good size with every thing you need.

what a view

Staff were unengaging, hotel rooms are not in keeping with hotel or it’s grounds. Rooms could do with a lick of paint as starting to look tired and the beds were so hard and uncomfortable. To finish our stay we did not appreciate the distinct smell of “weed” that emanated the corridors as we checked out in the morning!

The hotel is situated on the most beautiful picturesque ground just wow! The communal areas of hotel are just also lovely. However for me, this is where the wow factor ends.

A lovely stay helped by excellent weather. The grounds are beautiful and peaceful.

Restaurants were not to our liking - pizzeria food very bland. Bar restaurant better but not a lot of choice or imagination for vegetarian food. Main restaurant very dark and oppressive but the breakfast was good.

Beautiful hotel and grounds. Excellent health club. Marconi cafe nice with great smoothies and pleasant staff.

Very comfortable, felt like a real treat! Would definitely stay again.

There was nothing I did not like.

Beautiful Cadbury House! Loved the modern furnishings, clean nicely appointed room. Enjoyed the pool and facilities. Had a lovely breakfast too.

Poor Service and wouldnt stay there again in a hurry

Service in both the restaurant and the Italian was poor. Food wasn't great. Breakfast many key items were missing. We booked a king room and it definitely wasn't a king. When queried were told that it meets the Hilton King size.

The spa facilities and location were good.

Great for a romantic break away

Beautiful hotel with stunning surrounding It's lovely for a romantic break away we had dinner in the hotel and food was Amazing would definitely recommend eating there. When we arrived we were greeted by a wonderful member of staff who was helpful and friendly and couldn't do enough for you

Great place !! hope to go again !!

The property is beautiful !! The hotel is huge and finding your room is very difficult. no shortcuts if your room is in one corner of the hotel be ready to walk !!

Will definitely be staying again

1st floor rooms not at there best and corridors smell of the kitchens :( Also found the handrails sticky going to first floor using stairwell

Wow! totally stunning location, outstanding staff and beautiful rooms. Breakfast was delicious! My only advice is avoid the 1st floor rooms!

Expensive, they weren't sure what or how to charge us because we booked through booking.com

Expensive, the bar kitchen and room service was substandard. £7.50 for a standard cheese and ham toastie slathered in Dijon mustard.

Good facilities, handy for the airport.

Nice hotel, room dirty and faulty shower drain

Room wasn’t hoovered very dirty floor, beer bottle tops under edge of bed. I Found a previous guests ring in the safe. Drain in shower floor didn’t work and water almost flooded bedroom!

Bed was comfy

Will definitely be back!
    • King Deluxe Family Room

Breakfast was quite cold. Plates weren’t hot and the food was only warm. Such a shame as the food was delicious.

Staff were brilliant! Especially Brady (operations manager) and Anita in the restaurant. Food was delicious, one of our party is celiac and this was dealt with brilliantly, not a fuss at all.

Expensive mistake!

We were in a junior suite. The carpet was stained and matted, would not walk around without shoes. Suspicious mark on the seat of the armchair. When we arrived we had to ask for robes and water. Very noisy from the smoking area under the window and door banging from the bar below. Also a noisy A/C. The toilet seat was at an angle. I will do something I have never done and write them a letter. We stayed the week before arranged by our cruise company. It was a small room but clean.

Lovely hotel but don't expect to get much sleep.

Very noisy they had a party on in the bar and the music didn't stop till very late also people outside chatting to the early hours. We even had the windows closed it made no difference we did complain but they only offered us a room 1 floor up. If we would of known they had a party on we never would of stayed...we didn't have to pay for the room but I'd rather of had some sleep.

Very clean and tidy well kept and up to date

Good hotel, nice and friendly staff. Not worth the price we paid though
    • King Family Guestroom

Safe left open and my husband gashed his leg Corner of the sofa bed sharp and sticking out, my son hurt himself on it Bed uncomfortable

Access to swimming pool Quick check in and out Easy parking