Reviews of Cae Mor 3 stars

Central Promenade, Llandudno, LL30 1BA, United Kingdom

Perfect

Excellent breakfast. Very nice rooms and helpful and friendly staff. I asked for rooms near each other and they were next door. Thank you. We had a lovely stay.

Staff very friendly.
    • Superior Room

The staff where very helpful and friendly. The property needs painting and some updating. Room was a good size and had two bathrooms but wasn’t clean and needs up dating to justify the £160 per night fee.

Staff very friendly. Great selection of gins and great advise about which ones to try. I would stay again if the premises where better and cleaner. I understand it’s an old building and how costly it is to keep on top of it but a lick of paint to the doors and clean rooms would go along way to making it worth the high cost to stay.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

very friendly staff but the room was not big enough for 2...

the size of the room is for 1 person not 2

very friendly staff but the room was not big enough for 2 people. breakfast was good The bathroom door could not open without hitting the bed

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Free car parking

As it's such an old building the en suites have been added which makes the rooms smaller. Also our en suite was very small with no fan.

Free car parking

The staff and owners were very helpful and friendly, the...

The meals, although very nice, didn't quite meet our expectations after reading the menu.

The staff and owners were very helpful and friendly, the location was superb. Breakfast was very good

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

What a difference a day makes!
    • Deluxe Single Room with Sea View

Myself my husband and mother stayed here two weeks ago and had a lovely stay, we ordered room service breakfast that was lovely, we enjoyed our stay so much I decided to book a stay for my mum’s birthday on 29th August. Lauren in reception was great very friendly and welcoming and helped me arrange a surprise bouquet of flowers for my mum in her room, the hotel also surprised mum with a lovely bottle of prosecco. I booked afternoon tea for the three of us and that was nice and a lovely friendly lady came to us to see if everything was ok. As it was mum’s birthday we decided we would have breakfast in the room, we ordered for 3 people from the room menu and asked to have in our room together like we did on our last stay, which was lovely. Well this experience was awful, we ordered what we did last time, as there was such a nice selection and breakfast is the most important meal of the day, as a family we like our fruit juices, fruit and yogurt selection of croissants and cooked breakfast.

Lauren the receptionist very helpful and friendly

Comfortable but dull, a bit like the weather.
    • Superior Room

A bit pricy for what was on offer. Expensive dining. Threadbare carpets. Some mantenance issues.

Big room and bed with nice views. Reasonable breakfast (we ate out the rest of the time). Own car park. Quiet. Clean. Great towels!

A Painful Experience
    • Superior Room

Booking.com listed a number of things that made me decide to go ahead and book this hotel Which was not correct no spa bath no iron or ironing board water left on the side with 2 glasses was tap water !! The room was split up Ensuite shower which was a very small cubicle bedroom had small double bed with view of the car park another small pokey room desperately needs updating also I wanted a spa bath but this was a normal small bath I was told that they were fully booked and changing rooms would not be an option I have read the other reviews and lots of people have had the option of upgrading I am disappointed as I paid for a superior double room with sea view I was also asked to pay on arrival by the reception come evening waitress when I had already paid on booking Breakfast was also being served in the restaurant side We were poked in a back room all other guests had breakfast in the restaurant Won’t be recommending this hotel

It’s in a great location, and has been a beautiful building.
    • Double or Twin Room - Disability Access

The rest of the decor through the hotel is tired and in need of tlc. In our room, the wallpaper was peeling off behind the new curtains. Carpets pretty worn throughout. The owner did call my 88 yr old frail grandmother “Speedy” on two occasions, which I found disrespectful and a bit rude.

It’s in a great location, and has been a beautiful building. The (seemingly new) curtains are beautiful and the dining areas are nicely presented. The owners were friendly enough. The receptionist chap was very helpful and attentive.

Thank you for special memories that I hope my gorgeous granddaughter will cherish

Cant improve on the best

The staff at the hotel were very customer focussed, nothing was too much trouble. Moved into another room which was fabulous, clean, comfy and with a lovely seaview

Wouldn't return due to claustrophobic room. Yes, they have bigger rooms but at much bigger prices!

Room was tiny. Not good value. Not thoroughly cleaned. had to change key cards 3 times as didn't work sometimes.

Staff, breakfast, location, accessibility for disabled, restaurant

Very comfortable hotel in excellent location with food beyond expectations in the Samphire Bistro.

We had an unexpected corner suite with views from three windows. Friendly helpful staff. The breakfasts were good, but the evening meals (though not cheap) were outstanding.

Fantastic!

There wasn't anything not to like about this hotel!

Great location, free parking a massive bonus. Friendly and helpful staff. Delicious breakfast. Great to be allowed 2 dogs in the bedroom!

One of the best solo trips!
    • Deluxe Single Room with Sea View

Erratic water heater.. shower suddenly poured out extremely warm or extremely cold water!!

Loved the room, the view. Very clean. Had all the necessary items in the room! The breakfast was absolutely amazing!!!! Especially the vegetarian sausages! Brilliant overall service!!!

Very welcome and friendly staff, I won't forget that. Thank you Cea Mor for easy and pleasant stay.

Shower head and shower fitting

Location of the hotel is perfect for tourists. Staff is friendly and helpful, breakfast very tasty and clean dinner area.

Simply brilliant

Absolutely nothing to dislike

Friendly professional staff..spotlessly clean..very quiet..excellent breakfast menu..nothing was too much trouble for the staff and owners...and dog friendly to the point Marc gave us a sausage for Alf for his breakfast...absolutely faultless

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Been to this hotel several times although I was asked this...

Breakfast is expensive at this hotel very salty this why I opted out the sbove

Been to this hotel several times although I was asked this at check out and gave a comment they gave no answer and her body lanuage seemed say it all

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Lovely place to stay

There was nothing to not like

Liked everything about this place staff friendly & knowledgable food lovely good breakfast to set you up for the day good comfortable room with plenty of space

I’d not stay again
    • Superior Room

I paid £148 for one night. On entering the hotel is dated could really do with a make over. Shabby carpets on the stairs. Our room was a superior room. The carpet was dirty there was dusk in the room. The paint work needed redoing on the skirting boards. The bathroom was big but dated the toilet seat was too small for the toilet.we didn’t dine there but ain’t breakfast where we found moldy toast in our toast rack. Overall I wasn’t pleased with the hotel for the price

I mostly enjoyed the view from our window. As we opted for a sea view room & spar bath which I did enjoy

Our stay

Room was small and we were not warned that now dogs can nolonger be with you at breakfast. Which meant we had to split our breakfast sitting.

Location was good with parking on site. The booking in staff were friendly

First visit under new ownership and will revisit next year.
    • Deluxe Room

Cold water supply in room very erratic. Made regulating the shower temperature difficult. Also it sounded as if our room was beneath the water tank and the noise of running water until late at night made it hard to get to sleep.

Parking space. Lift. Excellent meals.

A nice old fashioned hotel.

Our room was a little tired and wouldn't hurt for a little freshening up.

The hotel was well positioned and the beach, town and pier were an easy walk from the hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our stay here and the hotel had a nice ambient. I rather liked the old fashioned feel of the hotel, the breakfast room had what looked to be period fittings and it was a pleasant reminder of the history of these seaside resorts.

We only stayed for one night. Stayed in better but stayed in worse.
    • Deluxe Room

The shower didn’t work and the replacement mixer tap shower lacked any water pressure, so it ran very cold then very hot. It was therefore unusable. A creaky Victorian property with some modernisation. Quite expensive for what you get.

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Spacious deluxe room. Breakfast was good. Sea view, although it was from the side.

Very clean good condidtion
    • Deluxe Single Room with Sea View

Very very expencive in apropriate daft dished soup £6 rediculas . Windows would not open more than about 2 inches shower doir bathroom door hard to open and shut room doors had to slam to enable it to lock noisey .male receptionist bit to full in ya face freindly but to full on . Not enout tea coffee in room i had 1 milk .

Very clean good condidtion

Nice Hotel Staff very friendly 10/10. Customer service by Owners 0/10.
    • Superior Room

The owner was not great, had a leak on our sink.When we arrived , had a bad attitude. He didn't like the way i was standing. Was even going to find us a different hotel . Because i complained, about the leaking sink. To be honest i'am a 53 year old man. Customer service 0/10.

Really good breakfasts, always hot . Always gave our pet dog sausage for breakfast. Staff were really helpful .

The location is good and the receptionist was very friendly.

This property claims it’s dog friendly but we were not able to sit downstairs with the dog to have a quick drink as there was a private function in the only room you are allowed to take the dog. We assumed this was a one off on the evening we arrived and went elsewhere for a drink however the next morning we were unable to eat breakfast anywhere in the hotel with the dog. We were heading out early and would normally leave the dog in the room but it was early and she was whining and we didn’t want to disturb other guests so we took her with us for breakfast. I don’t expect to be able to take a dog into a restaurant but we asked to eat breakfast in the one room we were allowed in with the dog. The owner was extremely abrupt with my partner and said no. We asked if we could sit outside at the tables provided and have a little breakfast before we checked out and again the owner was abrupt and said no. It resulted in my partner sitting at the table outside while I had breakfast and then we had to swap. When I discussed this later with the owner she felt this was fine and still tried to claim they were dog friendly! Certainly would not recommend if you have a dog. My partner left an expensive shirt in the wardrobe which of course is his own fault but I had to ring 4 times to get a proper response and that was 3 days later from the owner. The shirt couldn’t be located! We travel often my partner is in hotels weekly with work and on the odd occasion an item has been left behind they have always been located and returned. Not here! The owner made me feel I was lying about leaving it there. The shirt wasn’t found. Really not impressed by the owners attitudes.

The location is good and the receptionist was very friendly. The breakfast was good too.

Cae Mor Stay recommended

There were no comfy chairs in the bedroom, didn't spoil our stay though. The breakfast menu didn't make it clear that you needed to tell them how many sausage/rashers of bacon / eggs / mushroom you wanted, however the breakfast was lovely and they quickly brought extra on the first day and I didn't forget for the rest of our stay!

The sea views, the staff, the rooms, the area. The restaurant, we had heard good things about the restaurant but we were unsure about going. We went, the food was beautiful, delicious and we'll worth the money. We will definitely stay there again.

Very welcoming & friendly. Needs attention to detail.
    • Superior Room

Booked a superior room, a little dark & shabby, stained carpet, paint chipped, old thin mattress, needed to use my spectacles case to keep the window open, we expected more for the £172 price tag. Hair dry not great, old, low power. Room refreshments 1 packet of biscuit between 2, plenty of Flavoured tea but only 2 breakfast tea. Toiletries in the bathroom again only enough for 1 person. Booking a superior room you expect superior facilities & extras.

The staff were very friendly, nothing was too much trouble. Clean. Breakfast was lovely. Great sea front views from the superior rooms. Good location.

A very comfortable,enjoyable stay,we will go back.
    • Deluxe Room

Parts of the decor in our room needed a bit of TLC. They have had a trouble with damp around the window that left water stains. Owners only took over in October so are working through the whole hotel. We were on the third floor.

Very warm welcome from owners a& staff. Room very comfortable ,clean and tidy. The bar and restaurant were very good and the food was excellent. I was well catered for as a coeliac. Hotel had a working lift which was a real bonus.

comfortable well run hotel with friendly staff meant a stress-free weekend
    • Superior Room

there was nothing I didn't like

Perfect location for my short visit . very welcoming and courteous staff. excellent restaurant. free carparking at hotel .

Lovely old hotel in a fantastic location
    • Deluxe Room

Only minor niggles which wouldn't stop us staying again but the window rattled during the night as it was quite windy. Although it was May it did go cool in the room and the radiators when they did come on were luke warm, although we turned them up.

Lovely big room with big window with a fantastic sea view. Bed was large and comfortable. Bathroom was modern with a large walk in shower and large fluffy towels. Staff were all friendly and the breakfast was lovely with a good choice. Added bonus which was our main reason for choosing this hotel was the car park on site.

Highly Recommendable, would definitely return.
    • Superior Room

The only downfall for us was the breakfast, being vegetarian we opted for the veggie breakfast which came as one small mushroom chopped in half, one tomato chopped in half, one fried egg and one veggie sausage with a very small spoonful of beans. The breakfast was also accompanied by one round of burnt toast each. It seemed like the plate was very empty and there was no creative substitute for the meat products that weren’t present, which subsequently left us quite hungry. There are plenty of other healthy and tasty meat free options to help fill a vegetarian breakfast i.e spinach, halloumi, hash browns and avocado. Just a suggestion.

The room was absolutely stunning, very grand. The evening meal at the Samphire Seafood Restaurant was Devine and the staff very helpful. The manager and manageress were very polite, and accommodating and made us feel very welcomed.

This hotel has its own parking at the side and is very close...

Bed was a bit squeaky with every move .

This hotel has its own parking at the side and is very close to all the amenities of Llandudno . Good choice of breakfast s available .

Had such a lovely stay and so we will book this hotel again when we stay in Llandudno.

The pillows were a bit hard but then I am fussy about my pillows and usually take my own but forgot to pack it on this occasion. It is very much a personal thing. The bedding was very clean and fresh.

Breakfast was very nicely presented and good quality. We booked late and didn't expect to get a sea view but we were given a side room which had a lovely view of the sea. Staff were very helpful, pleasant and extremely attentive. A lovely stay.

Would come back here again just needs repairs to bedroom floors and beds.

Only thing I didn't like where the floorboards and bed were really squeaky. Also the walls were too thin as could hear people next door snoring. Only thing that I didn't like at night as makes it harder to keep noise levels down at night with this.

Great location and friendly staff the whole time I was there. Makes you feel happy being there.

Ideal location, great value for money - needs to tighten up on the breakfast.

Breakfast was ok - I had ordered the smoked salmon with scrambled eggs. Eggs were a little dry and salmon was on top of the eggs where you don't get that full flavor of warm smokiness of the salmon throughout the eggs and the quantity of salmon was disappointing. I had over heard similar comments from another table.

Location was fantastic, lovely walk along the promenade. Room was comfortable and very good access to WIFI which made my work easy to conduct without delay. Very clean and tidy. Easy walking distance to shops and restaurants.

And the weather was very good.
    • Superior Room

On arrival we were welcomed with open arms, All the staff were grate. It is the making of a good holiday when you can have a laugh and a joke and a bit of friendly banter with the staff. Thank you for a lovely weekend. Margaret & Ed.

Room far too small for a double only big enough for a single...

Room far too small for a double only big enough for a single bed too tight,bathroom was also too tight especially the shower cubicle.Room was on the rear where the kitchen extractor was we had smells of garlic coming in our room.

Very good place to stay at the discount price, offered after 22.00 h, otherwise too expensive.

Quite old building and looking a century ago conservative style, but this part of the charm :)

Really nice location, nice staff and clean room. Decent breakfast menu. Calm and peaceful library with sea view.

May 2018

Needs a lick of paint in bedroom dated furniture very squeaky bed and floor, slight movement causes noise felt a bit rushed by staff at breakfast but do understand hotel was very busy. Breakfast provided was good quality and plenty of it. Staff were very good all really nice and helpful. Impressive building shame it looks in need of re- decorating inside and out.Location perfect had great weekend despite my minor grumbles I would recommend this hotel and I would definitely return.

Good location, great staff, good breakfast.

Two night break

No complaints at all

Very large bathroom, food in restraunt was very good,own large car park which in Llandudno is a big bonus,next door to venue cymru, will definitely stay again

Stayed 2 nights to attend a family wedding nearby. Overall an excellent stay. Hope to come again.
    • Deluxe Room

Due to hygiene reasons it would be good to have 2 hand towels in a double room for couples sharing. Only full cream milk put out with breakfast. Choice of Semi Skimmed & skimmed would have been appreciated. The bottom sash window in our room on the 3rd floor opened fully which could be a health & safety issue & hazard for small children.

Very friendly, helpful accomodating staff & Bar staff. Excellent cooked breakfast. Beds very comfy. We were made to feel very welcome.

Lovely, comfortable hotel in great location

Lovely, comfortable hotel in great location as we were attending the theatre next door. We have stayed here under previous management but found the new owners very hands off and friendly

Ideal location, clean and comfortable hotel with great staff. The breakfast was good.

I do think the bathroom, although clean, could be cleaner with a wipe around the skirting boards and the outside sills of the shower. A half net curtain that could be swept back or across the window would have been useful to allow us to change without having to draw the curtains as our particular room looked directly into the next doors restaurant. The bed was very squeaky at every turn, it was firm but fine.

The ambiance was most pleasant. The staff were helpful and friendly and the owner was serving and available which is always nice. The bar and breakfast area was comfortable, airy, large and clean. The bedroom was OK, too warm for us on arrival but we were able to open a window which is great and use the room thermostat on the radiator to lower temperature which is good The bedroom wasn’t huge but adequate and clean. The bathroom was small but adequate. We had a good view to the sea even though we were on the side of the hotel and our room had a good sized window. The car parking was great. The breakfast was good, tasty and plentiful. Plenty of choice for breakfast.

An excellent place hamstrung by listed building restrictions.

Room temperature. The windows were old fashioned sash windows and leaked cold air almost as though they were half open. The heating system couldn't cope. The curtain arrangements didn't help.

Location was excellent especially with car parking. The staff were all very attentive and friendly and doing their best.

Most enjoyable, great view from the room and a very happy time was had!

Breakfast was fantastic, the staff were very attentive, friendly, informative - we were given local knowledge that allowed us to see things we had not seen before despite visiting the area many times including seals in a secluded bay. Generally made to feel very comfortable

Perfect location, very friendly staff and will definitely be...

Bar a bit pricey would have stayed for another drink if it was a little cheaper

Perfect location, very friendly staff and will definitely be going again

This hotel made our stay an unforgettable memory. Brilliant location, staff & breakfast!

The only things I would/can say would be the shower was broken. The head was cracked and it kept going from boiling hot to freezing cold, constantly, so gave up in the end. The radiator in the bedroom also needed a bleed but these are niggly things that can be sorted and definitely didn't ruin our stay nor have they deterred us from staying here again.

The Location for Venue Cymru was excellent. A leisurely stroll to town, not really far etc. Price, great value for money. The Breakfast was devine. All the staff we met were so helpful and friendly. Everything made it an excellent stay and memory. The check-in was very informative, he, was lovely. Nothing was any trouble to all. Room and hotel (as a whole) was very clean.Thank you. We will definitely stay here again!

Comfortable relaxing stay convenient position for theatre goers

Liked everything

Breakfast was excellent with very quick service by friendly staff. Beds were comfortable, good shower , water and selection of drinks and biscuits. Staff all very welcoming . Right next door to the theatre which is convenient . Cosy lounge bar for a drink a after the show.

Not what expected for the money, only a B&B
    • Superior Room

We had booked a Superior room, (£220 for 2 nights ) as a bit of a treat, Yes good sized room, but went downhill from this point, I don't think 2 x 3/4 size beds Strapped together make it Superior,? duvet only just covered bed, and had a tear in it's cover, Had to ask for Decaf Coffee, First day there was a bottle of water in room 500ml & 2 glass's second day no water when we asked for a bottle at reception told it wold cost us £1.25 ?? Bathroom is tiny for this sort of room had to close door to access Toilet then it was so close to wall with a radiator at the side of it ,(see photos) the Pan was very lose ! Ceiling fan Noisy and coursed cold air when in shower, Witch was barely warm even highest setting also went from hot to cold due to a lack of water pressure,as for the Toilet brush again see photo make your own mind up on this !!!! Carpet in door way of Bathroom very frayed . Bedroom door did not always shut properly as it was catching on frame with quite a Gap underneath it !! ( This is a Fire Stop door) Not a room (19) We would class as Superior , As the Hotel has not got a restaurant at the moment we had to go out for evening meals ! We did on the sat night go in to the bar for a drink before going out, Wife asked for a Decaff coffee they do have a Coffee machine Behind the Bar ? But were told it did not have decaff so bar person went a& got a sachet of Coffee (same as used in bedrooms)as the wife dose not like it strong asked for half to be used fine ! Was then charged £2.50 for the Coffee !!!!! Sun morning Breakfast we asked for brown sauce & was brought a small dish that looked like it had been there a couple of day's dry on top & half used with spoon still in , ask girl for another which she brought then put old spoon in to new sauce , this was refused and sent back. Mon was better ! Staff overall pleasant enough & helpful but in need of Basic Training in service & Hygiene

Staff pleasant & helpful just a bit lacking ? Breakfast cooked fresh, choice of egg, Bit concerned that it said Welsh Breakfast first item is Danish Bacon ??? Decent choice of other items, Toast replenished when requested , also Tea & Coffee. Parking is a bonus also lift to all floors, Good when you open curtains you get a lovely Sea View, & a bit of the local wild life paying you a visit !!!!

50/50
    • Deluxe Room

The room was cold and the bathroom extremely cold as the window didn't fit in the frame. The water pressure wasn't good and the shower kept going off.

Breakfast was lovely and the staff very welcoming.

Uncomfortable nights sleep and no breakfast, would not return

Room too hot turned radiator off but had to sleep with window open which meant being woken early from outside noise and the smell of breakfast as room above extractor. Asked for brown toast and got mixed, asked for low fat spread for toast and was told we don’t have any, had a long wait for orange juice and glasses, so no breakfast for me as only wanted toast. Woman who took our breakfast order was obviously having a bad day as didn’t smile once very unwelcoming. I was asked on check out how was my stay explained about the breakfast experience and the receptionist just shrugged her shoulders and said oh nothing else just oh.

Close to the venue, free car parking, bar in hotel

Lovely location, great staff and the welsh breakfast was the best I had tasted.

The welsh breakfast we had in the morning was one of the best I have had since booking hotels on this site. Everything was fresh and came to the table piping hot which makes a change. There was plenty of choice if you decided to have something else and the coffee was great too. Highly recommend this hotel should you stay in Llandudno it will be hard to beat unless you pay over the top prices.

A very relaxing stay at a really friendly hotel right in the heart of Llandudno.

Our room was great, bed was comfy and we had a side window with a view of the waterfront . We enjoyed a few drinks at the bar and got talking to the owner. She was lovely. Breakfast was delicious and the staff very helpful. We will return.

Great experience, sorry we only had one night.

Lovely large comfortable room with sea view. Excellent cooked breakfast freshly made with tasty food. Sheryl very attentive, nothing too much trouble. Would definitely recommend this hotel. We shall be returning. Car park a big bonus in Llandudno. Thank you Sherry & Marc.

Great Stay in a Lovely Hotel

The bed could use a new (and softer) mattress as it was somewhat hard and lumpy. Bathroom floor creaked a lot. The seal on the shower stall door didn't close all of the way, and it was hard not to get water on the floor.

Staff were all wonderful. Room was clean, well stocked and warm! Having a lift to bring our luggage up was a big help, as was the on site parking. Plenty of hot water and the water pressure in the shower was fine. The breakfast was very good with a lot of choices, and we appreciated the vegetarian option. Relaxing lounge. Location is perfect and in easy walking distance from the city center.

Cae Mor stay more.

The situation was great right on the seafront and the hotel had a lift which saved my old legs. The staff were all very friendly, the room was spotlessly clean and the breakfast couldn't be faulted. I will definitely book again.

Excellent customer service throughout.

The beds were a bit lumpy and pillows could be replaced as i felt i was sleeping on pebbles.

Excellent customer service throughout. Beautiful breakfast and lots of it. Hotel lovely and warm and in an ideal location for the theatre next door. Or room was clean and clean bathroom with fluffy towels. Plenty of parking spaces which is rare in Llandudno. We will be back soon.

Girls weekend !

The room could do with an update to the decor, looking a bit tired & the beds were squeeky!

Very convenient location to the town and excellent parking facilities.

Very enjoyable and would definitely stay again

Could not stay an additional night as hotel closed due to lack of bookings for the Sunday night Note: I only enquiried on Saturday evening not when I originally booked

The bed was exceptionally large Needed morse code to communicate with my wife Dog friendly. Staff prepared a tray for my wife to take breakfast in the room Rather than leave the dog on his own Charlie (the dog) had 2 sausages for his breakfast. Car park at side of hotel a bonus. Easy to take luggage into hotel through side door

Easy access to the theatre

The rooms were ice cold, we had 2 room a deluxe double room and a standard twin room. We didn't use the deluxe room as the radiators gave out little heat and was too cold to sleep in there. We ended the night all bunking up in the twin room as this was the better of the 2 rooms. The bathroom in the twin room was also a room nobody wanted to use, the radiators in that room didn't work. We ended up coming home early as we didn't want to shower in there. Staff were pleasant but I feel the cost of the rooms did not reflect the experience.

Easy access to the theatre

Room was cold Large areas of damp around window Breakfast was The breakfast menu leaflet was a better quality as it was a few years ago You can’t they just say premium sausages when they’re obviously not I run a small cafe business myself though sausages of the poorest quality

Very enjoyable and would return

The room we had was on the small size for us and our large dog, but that was not the fault of the hotel and it was manageable for the few days we were staying there.

Staff were very friendly and the room was nice and warm. There was a good choice for breakfast and it always came out hot. The hotel was in a good position on the front and close to the shops, and a bonus with a car park

Ideal location next to Theatre and across the road to the beach. Very enjoyable

The room was ideal, it was located on ground floor and was clean and very spacious. Dog friendly hotel, would recommend and will be revisiting in the future.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Excellent hotel on all points

Great little hotel, everything you need from lovely toiletries, hairdryer, tissues, tea & coffee and biscuits 😊 Great breakfast buffet and cooked breakfast to order! Perfect location with ample parking which is a great find for Llandudno. Highly recommend!

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

Good hotel .
    • Superior Room

Staff were super friendly particularly Lindzi who was very efficient and friendly . Breakfast was a bit chaotic but I think some staff were new . It's a great location and will definitely stay again .

most enjoyable

sorry nothing

the hotel was brilliant the management and staff were first class they couldn't have been more helpful and the full welsh breakfast was first class overall a most enjoyable weekend will certainly go again

Pleasant stay in lovely location.

The restaurant wasn't open for evening meals but were told it will re-open in February as it is still being refurbished by new ownets.

It was in a convenient location for shops but in a quieter part of Llandudno. It was comfortable with good food.and very friendly staff.

the room was immaculate the staff were very freindly and...

the room was immaculate the staff were very freindly and very helpful. we were a party of 9 and we were kept together in the breakfast room with a long table to accomadate us all. The food was great and the ladies who served us were supereb.

A fantastic stay!
    • Deluxe Room

Excellent stay for my partners 65th Birthday, the staff went the extra mile for us and 7 of our friends who also stayed, they gave us the library so that we could have breakfast together and they lit the candles on our cake, dimmed the lights for us to sing happy birthday:) if we visit Llandudno again will certainly book the Cae Mor! They also rang to say we’d left something behind, couldn’t be more helpful. Thank you.

Pleasant stay, with helpful staff. good location for our visit to theatre.
    • Superior Room

We arrived on quite a cold day, and room was decidedly chilly. Radiators only lukewarm, although on speaking with staff the heating was undergoing a upgrade by new owners. We requested an extra heater for our room, and were told they would try and find us one, which was brought to our room about half an hour later. We subsequently found out staff had been out and bought one, which we could not fault.

The bed was comfortable, and warm - we were also offered extra blankets if required. Staff were pleasant and helpful. Breakfast delicious with good selection. Hotel generally clean and nicely decorated for Christmas.

Great location and staff very pleasant.

Only downside was the bar was very busy after the event so I ended up walking into Town.

Was attending an event at Venue Cymru which is next door so the location was excellent.

Fun filled and fabulous.

We had a fabulous time, location was perfect as we were going to the Theatre next door. The staff in the hotel were so attentive and so friendly. Lucie on reception showed us around and Linzie and Martyn in the bar were lovely. The lounge area was so comfy, nice big sofa to relax on whilst looking out to sea. Breakfast was gorgeous and plenty of choices on offer, again the breakfast staff were very attentive and made sure we had everything we needed. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

Friendly, professional welcome, ok room, nice atmosphere, good breakfast. Lovely, unpretentious hote

Couldn't seem to buy mineral water at the bar, which seems strange.

Very short notice booking because of bad weather. Superb check in care and assistance, booking me a table at a nearby eatery whilst I dumped my stuff in the room. Nice breakfast.

Pleasent

The room was on the top floor noisy fan or machine could be heard outside room very dated needed a coat of paint and a good clean round the edges and bathroom window

The convieniece to the Venue and free parking and helpfulnes of staff