Reviews of Citi Park Hotel

4.5

5.7

4.1

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

Location and refurbishment being done apart from that, nothing

if you want a family friendly place and a bed to sleep in then why not, they are undergoing major refurbishement, we were happy, we met nice people and we will return,! 🙂 If you want the ritz or the hilton then book them if you want 5 star then book a 5 star, dont cone on and slate people who ate warm and kind and who are doing their best

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

TV didn't work and there were no toiletries provided. Could do with a fresh coat of paint and a little work but nothing too bad.

Decent location, plenty parking round the back, comfortable.

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

There was damp on the walls in the room and bathroom, and nothing really seemed to have been looked after or cleaned properly. In the bathroom there was a sink, but there was no tap so we had to use the shower to wash our hands/brush our teeth. The telly had been broken on one corner so we couldn't watch it. It was very noisy, we could hear everything outside and within the hotel. We found staines on our duvet and pillows and the pillows were very uncomfortable. The parking around the back was very rough also. Overall it wasn't very homely and we had a restless nights sleep.

The staff we did see were polite

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

Paid £500 for 3 nights to turn up to a property that looked like 7 bedroom house that hasn’t been cleaned in weeks. We were told we had to pay for the WiFi after reading it was included in the £500, and pay an extra £50 deposit. However, there was black mold in the bathroom, that the door wouldn’t open to nor did it have a lock or handle. The sheets were stained and the mattress was less comfortable than the floor. The wallpaper was peeling off and there were stains from leaks etc on the walls. After getting our heads around the fact the room wasn’t even worth £20 let alone £500, we were told they didn’t have a key to our door so we were unable to lock it. After getting frustrated with the amount we’ve paid for what service, a member of staff bought a bottle of wine and told me he’d run me a bath. Not only is this unprofessional but classed as sexual harassment.

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

No room key!!!! Shower didn't work, room not cleaned properly, got woken up at 7am on a Sunday from load music, banging, hoovering !!!!

The staff were friendly and helpful

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

We kept having to ask for towels which we never got in the end. The ceilings in our room were slanted so half of the room had wasted space as you couldn’t actually stand up.

The staff were very friendly and relaxed which made us feel at home. We could help ourselves to coffee and juice in the morning downstairs

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Weren't given a key on arrival, was told a previous guest of room had left with keys. Had to have receptionist lock and unlock our room as we left and returned.

Staff were friendly. Was close to festival we were attending at Heaton park. Also plenty of parking at back if hotel and a nice garden area.

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

Probably the worst hotel I've ever been to. No tap in bathroom sink. Had to brush teeth with shower head. Shower roof leaking. Room was tiny and uncomfortable. Bed was filthy and lose. No towels on arrival. Had to grab some myself from the laundry. I parked my car at the back( gets very dark at night). My car's windows chrome trim was stolen on the first night so had to park somewhere else on the second night. To be honest I dont know how this qualifies as a hotel and not sure why it's still running. The pictures on booking.com were deceiving and doesnt represent the actual place. Staff were okay though.

• Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

Room door didn't lock, so put a chest of draws in front of them, has a hostel feel to it. Light in room didn't work, just little lamps. Nobody dared have a shower. Didn't feel safe at all !!!! Did consider sleeping in our car or just driving back home through the night 💩💩💩💩

Staff ok

• Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

Bigger room, bathroom needs maintenance work.

You cannot beat this price to be near Manchester City Centre. The room was quiet and clean, comfortable. Friendly and helpful management. The property's charges for transfers are bit high, you can do better using public transport.

• Quadruple Room with Private Bathroom

There were sockets hanging out of wall, other sockets were cracked. Hole in the ceiling. We didn’t have keys for our room, it was locked behind us.

It was convenient and staff were helpful and friendly.

Everything was disgusting

Don’t ever stay here they didn’t have our rooms our room was flooded dirty dingy mouldy the window would shut there are no keys for the rooms and are left unlocked horrendous

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

Everything! The WiFi isn’t free you had to pay even though it states it free. The pictures shown are nothing like what you get, the place stinks! The key for the room fits ALL doors so don’t leave valuables in the room if you go out. We had to ask for the basics like toilet roll for the room. Please avoid at all cost! I wish I could get my money back! Couldn’t wait to leave. Tried to complain but staff didn’t care!

• Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

Curtains were extremely thin so didn’t sleep well once the sun came up

Great location! Staff were brilliant, very welcoming and quick to fix a small mix up with the rooms. The bed was very comfortable, room was a little tatty, needs a few little tidy ups but other than that fine. Would stay again if going to a concert. Don’t worry about the bad reviews on here or trip advisor.. it was fine :)

• Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

it was unclean, smelt like weed and there was a hole in the ceiling. The taxi service they provide was awful. i payed £20 there and back to the ed sheeran concert and they took us and then they left me and my partner stranded for two hours and made us get a taxi and pay for it our self which was another £10!!

For the price I payed it was okay but i did get a deal so it was only £25 i think its normally £10 more and i knowing what i do it is not worth the extra £10

• Budget Twin Room

Our room had a funny smell, there was rubbish on the window sill, could feel every spring in the beds. The bunk beds was the wrong way round so the steps was up the wall had to keep pulling the bed out so my daughter could get to the top!! I payed £20 for a transfer to the ETIHAD we was taken there but when calling for a pick up they double booked us so at 12pm we was walking the street trying to get a taxi back!! In the morning when asking for breakfast there was no toast and payed £2 for weetabix!!!

The staff was very welcoming

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

Everything could have been better. It was honestly the diritest place I have ever stayed in (and I normally only ever go to budget hotels!). Everything was falling apart, the ceiling was constantly leaking in the bathroom and looked like it was going to cave in at any minute, there was no tap in the sink so in order to wash your hands or brush your teeth you had to turn the shower on. When the shower was on the Management banged on our door and told us to turn it off because it was dripping downstairs. The bed sheets were disgusting and looked like they hadn’t been washed for about a year, the pillows and duvet were beyond yellow and the floor was covered in bits and stickiness. The paper on the walls was all peeling off and the telly in the room looked like it been punched and broken. We had booked for a two night stay over 5 months ago but for some reason had to change rooms after the first night (not before being told that we didn’t even have a reservation and that our names weren’t on the list... panic). The second room was a bit better in terms of the walls being more intact but the bed sheets were just as dirty and the mattress felt like you were sleeping on pure springs. When we checked in to the room there was another guests belongings in there which was very inappropriate. We were there to see Ed Sheeran and asked them at about 11am to book us a taxi for 4pm to take us to Etihad Stadium but when we went down at 4pm the person on shift said it hadn’t arrived... one didn actually turn up until 4.40 and when we got in the taxi we moaned to him about the wait and he said “it was literally only booked 5 minutes ago” and showed us the call out. Why offer this service if you can’t make a simple phone call? Any later we would have missed the opportunity to get a good spot. I was travelling with my little sister and honestly never felt worse in my life that I had to subject her to that disgusting inhabitable condition.

Honestly can’t think of a single good thing except for free parking

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

The shower was leaking, the ceiling looked like it was going to cave in.and flooded the bathroom,no toilet roll and staff said they didnt have any!..the staff were not bothered at all or helpful.the room they changed for us was awfu,the light didn’t work.absolutly discusted by this hotel.do not stay here.everyrhing was appalling

• Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

The hotel was absolutely dirty and disgusting . They have not decorated the hotel probably for 10 years . I was feeling sick while I was sleeping there because smelling in duvet ,pillow and everywhere

• Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

Place is run down. Shower didn't work. My room smelled like urine. The sheets were dirty upon arrival (stains everywhere). Mould on the wall. Was due to stay four nights but left after 2. Avoid at all costs. I am not a fussy person at all (I ignored the reviews putting it down to people probably being over the top fussy).

The guy at reception was nice when checking in. About the only good thing about the experience. Close to town.

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

The ceiling above the shower was leaking. The wallpaper was falling off. Damp wall paper. No tap on the sink. No toiletries. Shower was dripping even when off. Shower was cold. Bathroom floor was wet. Tiles were dirty in the shower. Couldn’t shut the bathroom door due to the bed being in the way. Room smelt unless the window was open. Noise inside the hotel past midnight.

• Budget Twin Room

Disgusting shower and toilets, the whole property stunk,I felt grubby just being inside the place. no fire rated doors fitted on any of the rooms so not legal for fire regulations. shabby and generally unclean throughout. Don't waste your money.

Nothing much to say here....

• Budget Twin Room

Citi hotel How does one describe this establishment? Greeted by a bunch of angry tourists at the front door we were warned of what was to come. When checking in we were told there was no key available for our room and we would need to leave our belongings and the spare key at the front desk. After kicking up a fuss we managed to get the key. A bunk bed surrounded by four walls crumbling with flecks of paint that left white marks on our clothes, a radiator that was cooking a piece of toast and an aroma that made you gag. After spraying deodorant like it was going out of style and wearing as many clothes as we could to bed we managed a few hours of sleep. During a night time trip to the toilet we discovered the steps to the top bunk were not secure when the bars fell off when attempting to dismount. The next day we found the only shared shower was out of order for what looked like the dawn of time. Heading into town via a 15 minute Uber (roughly 8 pounds each way) we managed to buy enough baby wipes to wash ourselves and when we begrudgingly headed back we were greeted by a small child who asked us if were checking in. I would suggest pitching a tent on the side of the road before ever recommending this accommodation. Please be assured that if I ever speak fondly of our stay I am being kidnapped and Liam Neeson needs to rescue me.

• Family Room with Shared Bathroom

Shared bathrooms and not alot of space in the room we stayed in.

It was clean and tidy staff were good and there was a nice park at the back of the Hotel.

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

The shower took a while to drain so there was a bit of a stench in the room because of this.

The bed is really comfy, Staff are really polite and accommodating , great value for money. Will defo stay there again ! Next to a shopping centre too with Asda , Lidl , McDonald’s & KFC which is an added bonus.

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

The worst hotel I have ever been to in my entire life. Very dirty. The shower room wall tiles are half pilled off and the bedding are ripped like rags, I can go on and on.

• Budget Twin Room

If there were no bunkbeds that would be much more comfortable but from what I know it was only the one room with bunk beds.

The staff were absolutely lovely. the reviews don't do it justice at all.

• Budget Twin Room

Very dirty since our last stay...dirty boxers on top of wardrobe...dust everywhere in room. Dirty razors and pubes in shower.holes in wall. Matters had spring popping out. Soiled sheets We stayed in room 10 last time and it was ok. 8 and 9 were very very run down. This is defo more a hostel. We stayed in easy hotel Salford night before for £25 this was £22 it was like night and day

Friendly staff Television Powerful shower albeit it moldy

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

Hotel dirty carpets filthy sink in toilet but had no taps broken shower no manager assistant rude and impolite.

Nothing if I could give minuscule points I would.

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

Everything, there was a promise of free wifi, they did not have it. We had to ask for towels and toilet paper. There was no shampoo or conditioner. Every time you move in the room it squeaks. The toilet door did not close as the bed was in the way. They attempt to charge you for a lot. If you check out any later than 11 they charge you 6 pounds per hour. If you do not place the towels in a certain place, they charge you 8 pounds per towel.

The shower worked.

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

EVERYTHING I WAS DISGUTING, sex toy boxes in the car park and used condoms under the bed.

NOTHING!!!!!!! It was disgusting, toilet didn’t even work in our “private bathroom” oh and the shower doors weren’t even connected.... I moved the bed as my bank card had gone under to find a used condom and a pile of dirt and mess

• Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

Pretty basic accomodation, not clean & I don't think they changed the linens for the new occupants. I even saw an empty packet of condom in the bed! When requesting for new linens, staff smell the comforter & said that it was changed, only he obliged to give us a clean one when I offered to do it myself.

Will do for tight budget.

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

not a problem with the hotel just the customers who were very loud at early hours coming in drunk but staff couldn't apologise enough and were brilliant at dealing with us

quiet location nice friendly hotel really comfortable bed couldnt fault the hotel at all

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room is too small specially the family room. I bang my head a couple of times. The toilet too small, no bin no tissue, no towel was given, you need to ask. Which is annoying.

Nothing really, apart from being cheap. I should have read the review first but i just booked it asap. As we dont have a room to stay.

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

tv wernt working, sink had no taps, could have been a lil bit more cleaner, no towels given, bathroom was very tight and small.

quick and easy process and simple. bed and shower was good

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

I must say after reading the reviews I did fear the worst. The cost dictated the decision as I booked fairly late but thought go for it The hallway etc was unclean but the room was clean enough. The bedding was at best a bit tired but seemed ok if not the freshest. All I wanted was somewhere to sleep with a hot shower - and I got it What let my stay down really would pretty much be out of the staffs control It was the other guests as they rolled in from the pubs etc Slamming doors, shouting from midnight to about 5 in the morning- and unfortunately the walls are quite thin.

Very welcoming host. Friendly and made sure I knew that he was there to help. Free car park, and a 3 mile walk to where I wanted to go. I had the double room and had a nice hot shower which was much appreciated and the bathroom and room were clean with a tv All for £25 - so taking the below into account it is very reasonable and fairly priced. (Apart from the lack of sleep) I would stay again as a solo traveller if the other staying guests were a bit more considerate

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room wasn’t clean floor was sticky beds were quite old making too much noise Bathroom shower was not working the drain was blocked

I just like the location it was close to city centre

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

Their was no tap by the sink, the shower leaks, there's mold on the ceiling, the toilet leaks too, they don't clean the room,the walls are very thin so you can here people in their rooms late at night and the hotel looks like a house

The staff

• Deluxe Double Room with Bath

There is nothing to like I lost all my money there

Nothing first of all it’s kind of scame bc all the pictures are fake even the room it’s not hotel it’s private house there is no reception owner Kidd’s playing all over surprise how you consider this is hotel.

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

Most grimiest place ever, I don't know how it's still going to be quite honest. Upon arrival I went and parked my car round the back of the hotel. The parking wasn't secure and it was facing a park, pitched black it was so I didn't leave my car there I parked it at the front. The check in desk is displayed with a piece of paper on a door saying check in here (something along those lines) not professional one bit. I checked in walked up the stairs and they were filthy. I was just hoping in my head that my room was going to be a little better. I went in my room, first reaction wasn't that bad until I hit the bathroom, most dirtiest place ever, there was empty bottles in the shower, mould all over it, toothpaste in the shower, there was cobwebs dangling from the ceiling. Then to top it all off there was a hair on my pillow and loads of bits in the throw that they put on the bottom of your bed. Also screaming children and blaring music. Well that was enough for me, and I was only there for 5 mins. I got my things and went downstairs, checked out. Got offered another room, no thanks! Oh and no refund. I hope they buy some cleaning products with my money because it's much needed.

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

There was blood on the mattress, no towles, hand wash was filled with water , bed covers were covered in stains , room was freezing , cobwebs were everywhere on roof , door to toilet was broken, the front door had been broken into and just nailed door hingegs back on, the light on roof was showing, pillows smelled bad , bed was dipped in the middle , loud noises all night we both woke up no sleep and bad backs , worse hotel I have ever been at we wouldn't sleep there even if it was free so to be charged £50 Is a joke

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

We didn’t like the following: • Inside of bed was dirty, with chunks of food • Dirty and smelly bathroom • Very noisy at all times, wouldn’t let us sleep • Very narrow staircase, uncomfortable if you have two big bags

Rooms had heating Check in guy was nice

• Budget Twin Room

Bathrooms could have been cleaner, there was some graffiti on the slats of the bunk bed that was rather colourful!

Easy to find, easy to park. Friendly, helpful staff, comfy bed, close to everything. Amazing value, really couldn't expect more. For a budget stay close to the centre then it's a good pitstop.

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

This place was no way a hotel sorry to say the curtains were not a welcome colour and I went into the room that I had booked and I turned around and walked out I don’t know how this is on your web page for hotels

There was nothing I like sorry to say

• Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

THe think I didn't like was that the window didn't close propley so a lot of noise from the traffic outside came inside the bedroom during the night.

The staff very helpful, the bed as I have aspecte. The room over all was very clean

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was half decorated and had damp all I’ve the walls. The shower was mouldy and we kept banging our head on the beams. The tv was faulty and kept giving me electric shocks. No food service and WiFi was unreliable for the kids. Their were old toiletries and I had to go searching for toilet roll and towels. They gave 2 towels for 4 people. The bedding was old and stained but covers were fresh. The staff were unhelpful to sort matters on the day of arrival and one member of staff wasn’t even told we had arrived and what we had requested (breakfast) The room key opened the front door, our room and every other bedroom in the hotel which I didn’t realise till we left and makes me feel very unsafe as I travelled with 3 teenage girls.

Parking was easy, Clive was very polite and helpful.

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

i didnt like the fact i paid for breakfast yet they did no meals even though advertised bathroom was disgusting cracked floor dirty no towels!!!! no tea and coffee facilities in room needs to be closed down or renamed as a hostel i would not advise anyone to waste their money on this hotel

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

The only thing that was disappointing was the lack of a bathroom tap. The rest was fine.

The bed was comfy, staff were very friendly and helpful. Check in was quick.

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

Took ages to check in, room still have previous tenant food and rubbish. I don’t think they change bedding for me, no signal and remote for telly, no free wi fi

I had nice double bed with my own toilet on top floor

• Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

The room was filthy and so small two people couldn't be on the floor together we got no towels no toilet paper no hot water the bathroom was so cold you wouldn't have a shower if you got towels it was the worst place I stayed in and it was miles away from the city centre spend a fortune on taxis sink in bathroom was broken bed was full of hairs and the stairs wasn't hovered in twenty years

Nothing it was a horrible place booking.com should take it off there web site

• Deluxe Double Room with Bath

Do not book this place at all! The staff are rude and the ceiling was leaking water from the room above. They charged me for damages which were already there and they essentially have a no reund policy just so thy can rob you of your money and charge whatever they want. The room was cold and they had broken doors and flooring. This place is not worth the money. There was dust and bottles beneath my bed and the cleaner is a rude. The overall customer service is poor. This place needs to be shut down, it is not safe nor is it clean or suitable for staying in!

Nothing it was the worst experience of my life!

• Deluxe Double Room with Bath

There was some need for updating and revamping... but after reading really shocking reviews I was expecting so much worse, but tbh it was just fine, for the price you wouldn't expect the Ritz.

The bed was really comfortable, there was constant free tea & coffee (breakfast was help yourself in a shared kitchen and looked great although we didn't make it up to enjoy it). Great location, just £9 in a taxi to town and a 5 minute walk to Maccies, asda and loads of other little shops.

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

There was a poo in my private toilet on arrival, the bathroom flooded due to a constantly running shower, the FREE WiFi cost £5, the springs in the bed were like nails poking out, it failed to live up to my very low expectations.

The staff let me check in super early.

• Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

Wifi isn't free like it was stated on the booking.com website (it's £5). Sadly our triple room had a bunk bed with one single & a double which in our group we were all friends so one of our friends slept on the floor (but we had only booked the night before due to train problems for the day & it was the last 3 people room available). Parts of the hotel such as cellings looked a little unfinished or damp but overall for the price, it's worth it!

Very cheap rooms that are comfy, good amount of space & have a TV. Shared bathroom was easy to use in regards of not waiting for any of the other guests in there (alway's free with about 4 other bathrooms we could use). Could enter & Exit the property at anytime (even midnight till early hours of the morning). Checkin times & Checkout times were great, could check out as early as you could like. Close to shopping & eating establishments. Free hot drinks all day long. The staff were absolutely friendly, down to earth & easy to talk/ask to/questions...

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

First is it a hotel or hostel. Need to change the name. Could just get park. The blinds on the top floor such a mess. The door handle on the bathroom broken. No hot water to have a hot drink. The microwave wow. Come on.

Somewhere to sleep. Helpful staff. The cleaner very helpful and polite.

• Family Room with Shared Bathroom

2 adults 2 children. The staff are very welcoming and friendly. We really enjoyed our stay and we came back for a 2nd night! Extremely good value for money. Location is brilliant. Parking is perfect. WE highly recommend and will use again and again.

• Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

should change checkout time for 12.

clean, little bit small, deluxe room is worth it, all of the rooms are worth the price in fact! great checkout time.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

3 beds in one very small room.kept hitting head on slipping roof..no clean towels or sheets..tv didnt work..there for 18 days left after 4..no refund..disappointed.

Closeness to city

• Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

Arrived to the "manager who at first seemed really nice. He said he couldn't locate our door key (room 8) but he would let us know when he's got it. Waited in a few hours no news..asked him who said the people who stayed previously had lost it. Said he would open the door and close it when we want to go out. Was not happy or comfortable with this. Proceeded to ask for another key or to move rooms he eventually gave me a master key. Other guests had the same problem whist we was there so I'm presuming the keys to most the rooms are lost and they just havnt bothered changing them. Also heard the manager talking about me numerous times to his friend..very rude.

Nothing. Paid 109 to sleep in w mouldy damp cramped room that was suppose to be a triple room. Only me and another person in there couldn't move. Needed to open the door to get more space. Couldn't swing a mouse in there never mine a cat.

• Budget Twin Room

What is there not to like?

Staff are very welcoming and friendly, free tea, coffee and toast and cereal, very homely feeling, TVs in room very comfy beds, and clean rooms everyone here is nice and would recommend to everyone!

• Family Room with Shared Bathroom

Not in the best part of town, walls are paper thin, and people were blasting music in the morning. The bunk beds aren't the most comfortable ones. We could here the road all night. And one of the shared showers were broken.

Friendly staff, was welcoming and accomodating our late night return

It was too cold and damp in the hotel. No sink to wash any cup or glass. Mattresses were very uncomfortable as with two kids they gave me loft room though booking was for a triple room. All through the night stay I kept going to reception to request for any other room because loft room was too cold for us. My three years old is asthematic and after giving inhalers he was not able to sleep. After midnight staff offered us one small single room with one bunk bed and we four spent our night. It was horrible experience for our family.

to be fair nothing was to be liked.

See above

Shower leaking. Mould in bathroom and bedroom. Wet floor in bathroom. No hangers in wardrobe. No remote and telly not working. Timber missing from around door.

• Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

Just a little cold in our room, luckily we brought a hairdryer with us which helped a lot. Overall good stay, extremely friendly staff with breakfast included! All for £25. Such a bargain.

• Deluxe Double Room with Bath

Black Mould in Shower. Broken Wall. Bust Windows. Stain on Bedroom Wall. Meant to be Deluxe Double. No Bath. Booked a Deluxe Double with Bath. Nearly got charged extra for the free wifi too.

Check Out

• Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

Room was tiny with no good facilities, shower was broken and not connected to wall. Went for breakfast and informed the chef hadn't turnt up that no food was being cooked. Over all I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone .

• Deluxe Double Room with Bath

We paid for a "deluxe double room with a bath" and when we walked into the room there was no bath. After complaining about this we were told someone was already in that room and then the man corrected himself and stated the room was out of order. We never got any money back even though we paid more for this room. The bathroom had tiles falling off the wall and no towels or toilet paper, both of which we had to ask for. There was someone smoking a joint out in the back garden area so I wouldn't say this is a safe place for children.

Good location and the staff were helpful.

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

Room absolutely stank of bleach, we had to have the window open the whole time to try and air it out. Bathroom tiles were falling off the wall, shower drain didn’t work properly. Shower also leaked.

Staff were super friendly.

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

Nothing like what it stated on booking.com The door was broke and was coming off the frame, the bathroom was leaking so the floor, toilet, sink etc was wet through! The ceiling was grey&green😭The toilet door wouldn’t shut, they gave us towels with holes in (asked for another one this had a hole in as well) so I found an Asda and bought some from there! Also had to ask for another bed sheet as there was a stain on the one on the bed (looked like foundation which made me think had the sheet been changed) the tele had no remote went down and asked for one he said no and to use it manually so I asked for the WiFi password he said there was a £5 charge for WiFi to which I replied it states on booking.com that WiFi is free and his response was “don’t believe everything you read on there then” I was thinking yeah you’re right as nothing in the hotel was as stated online! I’m a student as well so I’m not one for being picky (this was just close to my placement and it meant I didn’t have to travel 80 miles back home afterwards but I’d rather travel the 80 miles after a long day then stay there again lol) I understand you get what you pay for but iv stayed in one in Cheetham Hill which cost me £4 more per night then this place and it was like luxury compared to this, I felt like I could shower ten times and still feel dirty whilst being in there, I’d be embarrassed if I was the owner to even have people come and stay there and I don’t know how someone could hand out towels with stains and holes in them 🤷🏼‍♀️

Some of the staff are friendly, the place is a mess though nothing like it states online

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

Door to room did not close properly . Room very small for the size of bed in it. No information as to where to eat breakfast or what breakfast consisted of.

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

Shower broken, sink plug broken, tv broken, no blind on skylight. No towel in room. Breakfast and dinner offered on booking.com and on menu in room, however no food in the building meant nothing on offer . It’s a shame as he staff were lovely

Staff very friendly

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

Hall way and stairs looked like they had not been hovered in A very long time. Bedroom was ok but corners and bathrooms were dirty. Stayed 5 nights in total- room never got cleaned once, had to ask for clean towels- had to ask for toilet paper. At £30 a night I would at least expect the essentials to be there.

Staff were friendly.

• Family Room with Shared Bathroom

I didn’t like the way staffs deal with complaints. Very rude and disrespectful, tried to talk to a female staff and she hanged up the phone and would not answer the phone again.

THE location is fine and the rooms are cleaned and warm.

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

didn't have the ensuite room available that I had booked. shared bathrooms were dirty. bed was uncomfortable in that you could feel the springs digging in you. bedroom door didn't close properly.

location met my needs and price is very low

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Place was awful dirty bed and bedding bathroom was disgusting, skid mark in the toilet bed creaked, tv didn’t work, no bin in the room

Staff were friendly apart from that the place was disgusting

Browse Citi Park Hotel traveller photo gallery