Reviews of Corbigoe Hotel 1 stars

4.4

4.4

5.6

5.1

The room was very very basic like student rooms, had rubbish in it from previous guests, beds very uncomfortable, tv didn't have remote to watch, they did swap the room but just the same, certenly not worth the money, didn't have much sleep and u have to walk up all the stair to ur room with ur case as every room is on different level not good hotel, staff not very helpful or very plesent would defently not stay again or recommend to anyone,

Nothing at all

In all the ways i not recommend this hotel. Very bad smell from toilets, totaly cleanliness, you have to beg them to change your towels and for five days, not change the bedsheets.

Thin walls (but I wear earplugs to sleep so it didn’t bother me much)

Good location close to Victoria and Pimlico tube stations. Lock was broken on door of first room but helpful staff let me change room without hesitation.

The bathroom was full of mould all over the ceiling, they only provided us one towel for two people staying. No one there when we tried to check out so had to leave the keys and catch our train. Someone had bleached over the curtain and their quick fix was to colour a brown curtain in with a jet black sharpie.

No lift and very narrow, steep stairs, bathroom flooded with drain blocked, light failed, and property went missing. Breakfast appalling with coffee undrinkable. Despite repeated requests, water on floor of bathroom not cleared away.

There was at least hot water when we were able to shower.

NOTHING NEGATIVE TO REPORT.

THIS WAS MY SECOND VISIT TO THE CORBIGOE HOTEL. I WAS GIVEN AN ENSUITE ROOM, NUMBER FIVE, ON THE REAR FIRST FLOOR. THIS ROOM CONTAINS A DOUBLE BED, AND A SINGLE BED, ENOUGH FOR THREE ADULTS. THE CARPET FEELS NICE TO WALK BAREFOOT ON, THANKS TO IT'S THICK UNDERLAY. THEREFORE A PLEASANT BIG ROOM TO STAY IN, EVEN FOR A SINGLE ADULT. THE COMPACT BATHROOM IS AIREY AND WELL APPOINTED, WITH A LAVATORY, SHOWER, WASH BASIN. LOCATION WISE, BELGRAVE ROAD, IS A STRANGE ENIGMA FOR ME, BECAUSE IT'S ALWAYS BEEN A VERY QUIET BOULEVARD, WITH VERY LITTLE, OR NO TRAFFIC CONGESTION, EVEN DURING THE MORNING AND EVENING RUSH HOUR. FOR CUSTOMERS WHO ARE LIGHT SLEEPERS, ANY HOTEL ON CALM AND PLACID BELGRAVE ROAD, IS A GREAT PLACE TO BE, FOR A QUALITY NIGHTS SLEEP. BEING A FORMER PIMLICO RESIDENT, WHO KNOWS THIS NEIGHBOURHOOD WELL. I CAN SHARE THIS KNOWLEDGE FOR FUTURE HOTEL VISTORS. BECAUSE PIMLICO, HAS ALWAYS BEEN LONDONS, BEST KEPT SECRET.

The hotel was an absolute disappointment. Hugenath was at a very low level. We were accommodated on the top floor. I'll just point out that rain is staring out and the roof is dripping. The breakfast, for which we paid 3 pounds, consisted of bread and jam. All three days the bread was moldy My advice is to find another place to stay in London

The room was abit shabby! There was a plug socket in the window? Couldn’t use it as too low to window sill not that I’d of dare use it anyway! Windows where open when we arrived and the rain was wetting the sill! There was a crack on base of toilet and didn’t look very nice! There was a toothpaste silver cover of a new tube on the floor, the room looked in vacuumed? We couldn’t use the drawers in between the beds as they where full of bits and worst of all hairs in the top drawer!!! And the plug socket underneath the tv was loose! We where left with one towel and there was two of us staying ! I asked twice for the drawer to be cleaned and a towel to be given! Had to get a towel from reception myself! But the drawer remained unclean the entire stay! I do have pictures!

The location was just up road from Pimlico underground very handy! And a friendly gentlemen in the newsagents

• Family Room

The bathroom was full of mold. The towel rack was missing from the wall. Grout was missing from the tiles. Only one trash can in the bathroom and none in the room and they indicated they only provide one. They would only provide one roll of paper at a time for 5 people and we had to go to the desk to request it. When we asked for clean towels they said they only washed them every other day. The ceiling light did not work and we had to request a repair. The male cleaning service opened our door without knocking when we were napping in the afternoon. The carpet in the room and hallway was old and dirty. Numerous very steep stairs to get to our basement room and no help available to carry the luggage. No air conditioning. Had to ask for soap for the bathroom. Would not let me see the room until I paid. Overall, a tent would have been cleaner and more enjoyable. We will post pictures when we have time. We were told the water was not safe to drink. 101 Belgrave Road, London, SW1V 2BP

All good

Neat & clean budget place to stay Excellent location and very helpful staff.Although old building but clean rooms and bathroom will recommend to stay .Stayed few times like always happy with services

The bathroom was not clean, and the shower was burning hot, or cold like ice The wifi broke every 5 minutes the tv didn´t work the room had a weird smell When we arrived (early) we wanted to leave our luggage there, because on their homepage is written, you can leave your luggage for a fee. That´s NOT TRUE. You can leave your luggage unattended in the breakfast-room. We Chose the other possibility: we paid 20pounds extra (without getting a bill for it!!!)- the room wasn´t ready! We didn´t complain, cause we didn´t want to start our days in London that way. I guess tax authorities should check the place.

there was REALLY an electric kettle in the room there is public Transport very Close nice area

THE NEGATIVE REPORTS ARE THE FOLLOWING. VERY CREAKY STAIRCASE'S, BEING IN A SIX STOREY REGENCY BUILDING. THE KEY LOCK, IS OF POOR QUALITY, SHOULD BE DISCARDED, AND RENEWED. THE ENSUITE SINGLE ROOM I HAD IS COMPACT, BUT I ADAPTED WELL ENOUGH, AND THE BATH ROOM IS A BIJOU MATCHBOX SIZE, WHERE I SAT ON THE LAVATORY SEAT, FACING SIDEWAYS. THEREFORE I REGARD THESE CHALLENGING EXPERIENCE'S AS A GOOD GIGGLE. IT'S ALWAYS BETTER TO LAUGH, THAN TO CRY !!!

THE ONLY POSITIVE REPORT I CAN OFFER, IS THE HOTELS EXCELLENT LOCATION. SITUATED NEAR THE JUNCTION OF BELGRAVE ROAD, AND MORETON STREET, IN SOUTH PIMLICO. THE TUBE STATION ON RAMPAYNE STREET, IS A SHORT WALK. THEREFORE CONVENIENT TO EXPLORE THE BIG SMOKE. I STAYED FOR TWO NIGHTS, AND SLEPT WELL, BEING IN A QUIET NEIGHBOURHOOD HELPS. I WOULD ONLY RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL FOR SHORT STAYS ONLY.

Upon arrival at the hotel, the receptionist didn’t have much time to talk as he had what looked like a friend talking to him. We handed over the money to be informed that when we leave the hotel we must hand the key in and when returning we had to collect the key back. This turned into quite an issue for us as we like to have a walk around and return again to drop off any items we have brought. When entering the room the bathroom area was incredibly small, although it seemed to be bigger in all pictures advertised. The room had damp patches in most corners of the room, with the paint cracking and peeling off the walls. Only 1 plug socket for the entire room. The carpet was lifting in corners and had mould showing. We only had one towel for two of us for two nights, we waited till the following morning too see if the cleaners would give us more. The cleaners only emptied the bin, no cleaning at all was carried out including fresh towels. Unfortunately no pictures were taken as we were not in the room for long enough to do so.

The location was brilliant to get to the main attractions in London.

The room was advertised as one double bed and one single but was three singles. Bathroom was slightly damp/mouldy on the walls though toilet and sink were clean. The walls were very thin between us and our neighbour.

Beds were very clean and the pillows were comfortable. Appreciated extra blankets and an attached bathroom was very appreciated for the price! Location is really great and the staff were very friendly.

Treat this place for what it is. . . A great base to get out and about to see London. No.24 Bus to Trafalgar Square, happy daze. Tate Britain walking distance and great cafe.

• Quadruple Room

The room were not cleaned on daily basis and we had to ask at the reception for getting them cleaned .They did not provide tea / coffee etc on daily basis plus towels were not changed for the total duration of stay

Paid for a triple room with three beds tried giving me a double bed and single told them I booked 3 singles wouldn’t give me my money back absolute joke

Ground floor room smelled strongly of damp mould. Those with asthma or allergies or a sense of smell should avoid. Mugs were dirty. Bathroom dirty, with cracked tiles. No hot water in the sink or shower. Staff informed me I "just need to wait", but no, hot water is apparently a luxury this hotel doesn't have. Dining room and "kitchen" very dirty, with overflowing bins. Breakfast consisted of a bag of sliced white bread and a toaster. There are many better hotels in the area, choose one of those instead. No refund was available, despite me checking out after one night (of three booked). I would have thought booking.com wouldn't have allowed properties with no hot water on their site, but they wouldn't help with a refund.

Gives a good idea what Dickensian London may have been like. The location is good. The street it's on is full of nice hotels.

• Small Single Room

The dirtiest room in London! Spots and stains over the walls, the bathroom fan was plugged with dust braids, hanging off it. The towels came with brown stains. The floor hadn't been vacuumed in ages. I've seen cleaner cages of zoo animals. The TV had no remote (had been lost and never replaced). You will be charged extra if paying by a credit card. Avoid this place! Not worth it!

• Small Single Room

Very small room on 5th floor but was ok for my stay. Hotel was run down needs a makeover and new mattresses.

location, clean sheets, wifi usb plug charger in room.

The towels should have been replaced daily. We had to ask for the staff to replace them after we had to use one to mop the bathroom floor cause of poor design and water from the shower going all over the floor.

The location was very good.

Room was ok ish size, but the beds were uncomfortable. The room was very damp and there were hair balls in the shower which was revolting. The bathroom also had loads of mould and no powers points. The man who we dealt with at reception was incredibly rude. Wifi was £10, and when we asked to charge it to the card we were told no. We asked to charge it to a a different card and we were told it was an extra £5! Not to mention the wifi DID NOT work. Do not stay if you are looking for an overall positive experience. If you don’t care for rude staff or poor hygiene in rooms then this would be ideal, lol

Location was pretty good, it is only 100m from the nearest tube station - Plimlico. There are a few cafes and a store near by. Just about the only good things about this hotel.

It is old and bad smell untidy unsafe...the lock is not functionable for stopping breakin,garbage accumulated in outside platform infront of window.toilets and sewer are broken make noisy water running whole night, sewer lost control and pouring hot water out only and really hurt people when turning on.ventination outlet accumulated thick dust , no daily room replacement of towel and soap, only changed one time after my request in 4 nights stay,no change for pillow case bed sheet for 4 nights,no pick up used towels,only pickup garbage but reuse same garbage bag ,front desk persons are lazy rude and not willing to help,the hotel shown vaccines outside but unwilling to change room ,except offering to upgrade with extra money.photo are available if you want.

Bad and unhappy experience to waste time and money by satying here. I t is old and unsafe bad smell untidy ,garbage accumulated in outside platform infront of window.the lock is not functionable to stop breakin, .toilets and sewer are broken make noisy water running whole night, sewer lost control and pouring hot water out only and really hurt people when turning on.ventination outlet accumulated thick dust , no daily room replacement of towel and soap, only changed one time after my request in 4 nights stay,front desk persons are lazy rude and not willing to help.

Filthy dirty, mould, holes in the ceiling, no safty catches on the window, so don't take children, huge drop onto concrete, also they don't close, so would be absolutely frezzing in the winter. Mattress was so old, you could feel the springs. Smelt of mould, really musky, not nice, glad it was for just one night, other wise would of found somewhere else to stay!!!!

• Small Single Room

Beware the small single room. ‘Small’ doesn’t begin to cover it. It’s a converted closet at best. The single bed is the only furniture in the whole room. The window doesn’t open to the outside, rather it opens on to the stairs and corridor. Because it leads to the stairs they are lit constantly which means even at 1am there is light spilling into the room above your head. On the stairs was a pile of dirty linen and towels, how long they have been there is unknown but at least 6 hours since that’s how long I was out. There is no ventilation at all. The toilet pipe seemed to have a leak and the cistern took over 20 minutes to refill with a constant dripping sound ever present. The TV hangs loosely from the ceiling at an angle. If you want to pay by card then you are charged £3 extra and the free WiFi offered on booking.com apparently doesn’t exist. Just an absolutely awful room, glad I’m only staying here one night.

Close by for the theatre

Too much noise at nights, becausf of transport, breakfast were just ok, old fashioned interior. Good location, price is eaqual to conditions. Thanks for all.

Toilet was disgusting. Shower was blocked so no water passed through drainage. Courtain shower was dirty and full of mold same as the shower floor. Toilet brush was extremely dirty and its holder was with remains of 💩. Bed was very uncomfortable and not appropiate for sleeping. In general a very bad experience. I can live with the simplicity but not with lack of hygiene and in thus case was not hygiene at all. To describe the shower I would use the following adjectives: disgusting, embarrassing, smelly, and hazardous. Looking for a cheap hotel with private toilet i found this horrible place, next time i will consider a shared one if necessary or spend many in a better one.

• Small Single Room

I have only seen one smaller room in my life and that was when I bought a single wardrobe from Ikea. Had to go outside the room to tie my shoelaces

Near station

The bathroom bedroom very dusty and dirty

The ceiling was all cracked in the bedroom and look like it was coming down the bathroom was a disgrace we did not even shower in there as it was just very dirty and mouldy there was faeces on the tiles cracked tiles mould around the shower I could go on we were just not very happy with this

• Small Single Room

I know I only booked a single room but it was like a broom cupboard. There was no space between the bed and either wall and the toilet area was minuscule. I had to stand on the bed to get changed!

Nothing that I can think of!

It was absolutely filthy . My room had mould in the bathroom, the lock had traces of what looked like a break in-the wood around the lock area was broken out. There was so much dust everywhere I could feel it settle on my skin . I'm allergic to both mould and dust mites which meant I couldn't breathe and developed a rash. When I said it to staff all I was told was that 'all our rooms are like That' with no offer of resumption. I contacted booking.com who contacted the property on my behalf. They did allocate me a different room the next day but this too had mould in the bathroom and on the wall though it was not as dusty. Throughout the entire property I saw loose wiring and a very dusty staircase and hallways. Absolutely would never stay again. The Wi-Fi never connected even with the code entered. I booked knowing that this was a budget hotel and facilities might be dated and had no worries around this. However i feel that no matter the age of a place cleanliness is always achievable. I have stayed in plenty of budget hotels, none of them were at this terrible standard.

Location is the only likeable thing here.

Dirty dirty DIRTY! Stayed only because couldn’t get another room on Marathon weekend. Room not clean at all while we were there and dirty when we arrived. Couldn’t wash in the sink as it was so small so showered all the time. Cups not even washed once or tea/coffee refilled during our 3 night stay. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Nothing other than the location

• Small Single Room

The room was so tiny I actually had to keep my suitcase on the bed which was smaller than a twin so I had to curl up in a space less than 4ft by 3ft wife to sleep. The room wasn’t cleaned once the entire 4 nights I was there although how could they when my suitcase was stored on the bed. When you closed the shower curtain for the shower there was no light available for the shower. The walls were marked up and needed painting. You literally had 2sq feet of floor space in which to stand in order to get dressed or organized. You are literally staying in a closet. Just the design of the building tells you that this is an old house that has been turned into a hotel and they have turned this closet into a “room”. If I had wanted the Harry Potter Experience I would have asked for it. I was on the top floor and no assistance was offered with my heavy bags and there is no elevator. The carpet is loose on the stairs at some points which is a tripping hazard especially when carrying bags. There was no window in my room so with being on the top foor it just became an oven and there was absolutely no relief. I had to pay in advance before even seeing the room and when I wanted to pay by credit card they added a 3% surcharge even though nowhere did it state that there was s surcharge for credit cards. The entire experience was horrible and this hotel should not be listed on booking.com as they make you look bad.

The shower drain didn’t work . That’s way i could have shower. Also soaps and the towel didn’t get changed by staff , not to mention they gave one towel and one soap for my friend.

Good location, fairly clean room.

Absolute rip off for the room we had. Couldn’t even swing a cat by it tail. The bathroom was special, you had to squeeze around the sink and around the shower just to sit on the toilet and you couldn’t sit properly. The shower made noise akin to a construction site. Booked a room for a double/two guest, only one cup provided, one very small towel. The lamp was also broken. Great location however, the price was appalling.

Location was brilliant. Good bed. Windows that can actually open for ventilation.

Beds not made daily. No duvet, just a sheet and a throw. Bedroom light not working, just a small lamp. Too few plugs. 3 in room, 2 used for kettle and lamp, the other was by the hotel room door. Bins not emptied daily.

• Quadruple Room

The bathroom was ridiculously small - if you are tall (like me) you had to sit at an angle to use the toilet. Sockets weren’t secure on the wall. Mugs weren’t clean.

Bed was comfortable. We got a ground floor room which was great having read reviews about lugging cases up the stairs. The room we were in was very big, high ceilings and well ventilated. Paid a cheap rate to stay in the hotel on an events weekend in central London so definitely happy with what we got for the price.

• Quadruple Room

Room smelled strongly of mould, we had one towel in the room for a family of four. There was no hot water in the shower. There was no lift, we were on the top floor.

No curtains. Staff did not care nor were polite. We had to beg for clean towels and toilet paper. We got there half an hour before, our room was ready but they wanted to charge us 30 pounds to make the check in.

not much really to complain about, nice overnight stay

lovely location, good pubs and bar food 5 minutes away , walkable from victoria coach station , 10 minutes to the embankment, forgot we was in london that quiet, very helpfull staff, excellent price so close to everything, will go back again

• Quadruple Room

We lived on the 5th floor with no lift, had to wait for receptionist for 10 minutes to collect the keys, if you don't have bathroom in your room it is outside the hotel in a cellar...

Only the location to be honest

I would have liked to have been able to control the temperature in my room.

The room was cute. Very small but I didn't need much room since I was by myself.

• Small Single Room

The room was a box, 10x6 including the shower room. had to sit sideways on the loo. All the fire doors which are supposed to be closed were jammed open. Breakfast room looked grubby so didn't stay for breakfast.

No redeeming features

Staff unprofessional, looks like it's for homeless people to stay the night. Repairs in toilet room 9 need to be dealt with.

The area, hotel smelt of dampness very dirty.

People banging around with their suitcases late at night means earplugs could be useful if you are a light sleeper.

The location is fantastic, minutes away from Victoria station and steps away from gorgeous Pimlico with its open air food market, Waitrose supermarket, train station and post office - also some excellent charity shops. If you are arriving from Victoria Station, make sure you go upstairs to the escalators (near Wetherspoons' pub, W.H.Smith and the other shops). Upstairs, walk past Boots and the other shops, and head in a straight line until you see an open exit, with Leon on your right. Turn sharp left and walk about 10 minutes down the road. You will pass a lot of hotels and couple of pubs. The Corbigoe will be right down the end. I used my Genius advantage (frequent reviewer here) to gain a late check-out of 12.30pm and was given a fantastic room on the ground floor so it pays to write these hotels up. For the price, nobody should complain. My bed was comfortable, the windows opened, the shower was warm and the water pressure was good, I had a fast internet connection - very happy.

Television did not work and I get the impression that this may be a regular problem. But internet worked fine, although I appreciate that I was probably next door to the wifi box.

The big thing about this hotel was value for money, and the location, right by Pimlico tube and within walking distance of Victoria Station. I paid £33 for a Sunday night. The receptionist kindly put me in the ground floor room which has two double beds and a single bed as I am 69 and had a big bag. The room is frankly shabby but plain, the beds were comfortable, sheets clean, the shower easy to get into, and the water was hot. The hotel is in a classic London townhouse turned into a hotel, so lots of 19th century London atmosphere. I imagine that some of the rooms upstairs are not so good, but it all has to be looked at in the context of the price. Hotel is handy for Pimlico and Victoria restaurants.

Room wasn't cleaned during my stay, someone would come and empty the bin, but not make the bed or refill the tea and coffee, my door was left open twice. WiFi patchy, shower didn't drain at all, plugs didn't work.

Close to pimlico Station

Room heating was only portable electric heater. Showe dorrs hanging loose. One tea bag for a cup of tea. Hard bed could feel the matress springs

relatively convenient location to Tube

Sheets didn’t fit the bed. Room really tiny. Radiator had no gage on so we couldn’t ajust the temp in the room. It was like an oven. The man at reception turned it off in the end.

Location was 10 minutes walk from Victoria. Perfect for us to watch Hamilton Shower really hot

• Small Single Room

Dodgy electric "power shower" and the unprofessional way it was fitted. The tingling sensation from the water lets me assume there's no RCD to save you from being electrocuted. They charge 3% extra if you want to pay by card. I had to find a cash point in the rain.

The coffee was not as good as it should be.

The bed was really big and with clean sheets. I really liked the london poster on the wall above the bed. The bathroom was very clean.

The decor of the place wasn’t nice it was a mix of colours that just didn’t go together and the paint was peeling from the wall and there were a few marks on the walls that hadn’t been cleaned off. The lock on my door was practically hanging off.

The bed sheets were clean

The room was quite small and a plug socket was damaged although when I reported it they fixed it straight away overall it was ok

The area was good the hotel was ok

The filthiest hotel I have ever stayed in my life!! When we arrived there were no towels and no toilet paper!! I haven’t experienced anything like that in my life!! No hand soap and the sheets were dirty!! There was only one tea spoon, for two people, so that somebody could prepare some instant coffee and a boiler but the spoon had lipstick on it!! Broken shower and a small electrical heater to warm up the whole room in the middle of winter in London!! The receptionist giving us the room key in the middle of the night wearing no shoes, only his socks!! I could go on and on for ages. Do yourself a favour and stay somewhere else!!! This is a disgrace!!!!

Nothing!! Absolutely nothing!!!

walls paper thin.guests next room banging on the wall when we were talking in a normal volume. The wall was a piece of plaster board. that was only a small problem the main and potentially dangerous concern was when a male employee let himself into the room un announced at 9 am, checkout time is 10.30 am.I had gone out and my wife was in by herself.

The rooms where damp and bed was dirty, the paint on the walls was peeling and house keeping hadnt cleaned out the tea, coffee,sugar and milk sashes from the last occupant leaving the rubbish in the bowl

It had a shower room connected

Everything was as I expected or even better.

I had a room that was very big and quite comfortable (No. 1). It was a little worn out, but everything worked well. The location of the hotel is just excellent! Wifi worked without any problems.

Value for money. Very good location. Easy to find. If you are looking a place for sleep and shower and spend the rest of the day out, is perfect. The room was warm during the night. If you are looking for amenities book a five star hotel.

No tea or coffee in room. Shower tray overflows after a short period of time. No spare key behind reception ( bet they would have found one if we had locked the key in the room on check out!!!). Male cleaner extremely rude. Tried to turf us out before half 10. When he was reminded of the time, his reply was "GET OUT"!!!.......nice. Check out time of 1030hrs is not in line with what you would expect from a hotel that was in touch with the customers requirements.

Great location. Free on street parking at weekends. Reasonable value for money

This is a cheap, basic hotel, and generally you have to expect to get what you've paid for. I've stayed there before, when it has been adequate; value for money considering what we pay. But this stay we had no towels (laundry hadn't delivered), the shower doors were completely off and the television didn't work.

Staff were very friendly, and tried to be helpful.

The facilities are old, which would be improved.

The staff is nice, room is big, location is excellent, room is cleaned everyday, TV is great, price is very cheap in the area.

Awful mattress that should be in a skip and not on a bed. Room cold with heating making little difference. Evidence of water leaks and mould by window. Wifi not inclusive. Accused by reception staff of trying to "smuggle" an extra guest into the room when someone visited, despite supposed "24 hour" reception that receptionist slept in.

• Small Single Room

Room was tiny, cold and uncomfortable. Easily hear noise. Staff were not always around. Hidden charges e.g three pound card charge, notified on arrival and payment in advance

N/a

• Quadruple Room

The check-in staff were brusque and unsettling. Between the floorboards above, street noise, paper thin walls and staff talking loudly all night it was impossible to sleep. The room was filthy.

It was conveniently located.

Dirty, Felt unsafe, Mucky No hot water when I arrived Had to pay to leave my suitcase and it was kept in the middle of an un-locked room WiFi was £5 a night

Cheap

The cold weather in the UK

Only stayed one night. Suni the night porter. Very helpful, and friendly. Clean room. Forgot to tell them that the TV does not have a good reception,

Room was small, not as clean as I would of liked. Heard everything from other rooms. Not somewhere where I would stay again.

It was located in quiet area. Transport good.

The rooms were dirty. Even the sheets had stains on them. There were also urine stains on the toilet. And they also charge 5 pounds/day for the WiFi. And that’s not the only thing they charge extra for.

• Quadruple Room

thin walls so you can hear everything. good accomodation so nothing bad

Great location of hotel. near to public transportation. express tesco is near to hotel so you can buy cheap food 24/7. simple and clean room with all necessary equipment. friendly and helpful staff. nice weekend

So , it is not an hotel, the room n*3 was really noisy small uncomfortable smelled of damp and extremely horrible smell of damp , tiny really tiny bed for 2 person (horrible bed never see something like this before ) and the room too small to swing a cat. They don’t give fresh towels and they don’t do cleaning during your stay, you have an electric plugging radiator and that’s all! The staff was absolutely rude and unfriendly , we thought to disturb them when we asked something ! We are very disappointed about this place we stayed outside as much as possible to avoid staying in this “hotel”.

The location close to Victoria station and Pimplico underground station , that’s all !!!!!

• Small Single Room

The hotel had plenty of fire doors. But, every single one was left opened, not by accident, because they were all held in place by door stoppers. A fire would in other words have spred very easily! Not good! The breakfast was meant to be ready at 7:30. At 7:45 I couldn´t wait any longer and had to leave.

Friendly man in the reception.

One of the two receptionists was not suited for customer service. He seemed annoyed with his job and was unpleasant to talk to. The bathroom in our room was poorly designed and had a constant smell of dirty socks and sour milk.

The location was amazing, and it was very useful that the frontdesk was open 24/7

• Quadruple Room

The staff were unfriendly. The beds were terribly uncomfortable and the TV didn't work. The floorboards were unbelievably loud and creaky so I was woken up by other guests simply walking around their room. Not good!

The location was very good.

• Small Single Room

1 dirty blanket 2 shower not work 3 matress springs out i fee pain. 4 door lock stuck 5 no heaters in room 6 room 19 top flor 7 no privacy no silence To be honestly bad experience

To be honestly i dont like it all

The room felt dirty. The bed felt dirty. There were holes in the walls and the tiles on the floor in the bathroom were loose. The room was cold. And you could hear EVERYTHING from guests in the other rooms. Don't stay here if you want a decent night's sleep. They also charge £5 extra a night for super slow Internet that cuts out now and again. Breakfast is bad and costs an extra £3.50.The manager doesn't care about guests comfort just about taking your money.

Browse Corbigoe Hotel traveller photo gallery