Reviews of easyHotel London Heathrow

#26 of 26 hotels in Heathrow

6.1

5.7

• Standard Double Room - No Window

There was no tv remote. There was a fingernail on the bed when we arrived. The aircon/ventilation had no control (room with no window) so it was too cold. The bathroom was compact and the shower flooded onto the floor- making a slip hazard. £14 taxi ride from Heathrow, so not as great z location as I'd hoped.

Staff pleasant, helpful. Arranged a taxi transfer for us following morning.

• Small Single Room with no window

Cleansiness of bathroom..it smelt of urine.

Staff helpful and kind.location is brilliant and close to heathrow.Rooms tiny and bathrooms were not as clean as I hoped!Otherwise, for a cheap night stop its fine.

• Family Room

Not particularly nice but absolutely spot on after a 22 hour journey and being 12.50 each for four of us we couldn't complain. The bed was comfy and clean and it had a shower what more do you expect! Easy to get home also with it being bang at the side of the tfl hub

• Standard Double Room with Window

so dirty if I had a clean blanket I would of stayed in my car! mould on walls....3 dead bugs...and pubic hair on bedding....so late I didn't complain to grumpy gent on reception as all rooms cleaned by same team! no hope....pay more avoid this place and stay else where....

so dirty if I had a clean blanket I would had slept in the car...mould on walls...3 dead bugs...and pubic on bed worst ever!!!! pay more stay else where

• Small Double Room with Window

Asked if I could leave my luggage for a couple of hours after we check out we were told no problem when we went to check out they said sure $5 a bag we were never told that the evening before and I have used this service at many other hotels and has never been a problem or a charge at $5 a bag for a 2 star hotel would have caused us to pay more on two hours to leave the bags than for the room

very clean very comfortable no frills

• Small Single Room with no window

Room was cold, tv remote missing, room was size if bed, very very basic. Worth paying a few quid more for a hotel, this place is a storage box with a bed!

Close to airport

• Standard Double Room - No Window

I chose but didn't like not having a window. No restaurant or bar.

Basic accommodation is fine but it is basic. Comfortable and clean; if you are looking for a cheap, no-frills hotel it's fine.

• Small Double Room with Window

The room was not ventilated, window permanently shut (it was smelly and hot, yuk!) room was only superficially clean, the rooms are plastic ‘pods’ which are very noisy if you have a neighbour, half of the room was broken, including the much-needed window blind.... which fell down in the night. See photo of my room in the middle of night (btw, it had clearly been broken for quite a while, judging by the many dirty finger marks on on the area where it keeps coming off).

I struggle to find anything good to say. I guess it is a bed if you have nowhere else to stay, but that is it. You truly get what you pay for, which is not much.

• Small Double Room with Window

Room smelt of damp and shower room wasn't clean at all .. could hear everyone else in the hotel moving around and bed was very uncomfortable.. would rather stay in a hostel

• Standard Double Room with Window

Bathroom / toilet far too small Plugs blocked Foul smell in toilet Room too small

Hood access to motorway. Was stopping on long distance drive by car.

• Standard Double Room with Window

The size of the room. We had no space to manoeuvre. And it was overpriced for the quality of it.

Nothing about the hotel was nice. It was cramped, very dirty & dingy.

• Small Single Room with no window

Though the bed was comfortable, the place felt like a prison cell. The hotel is situated in the middle of a neighborhood, but there are no "conveniences" close by - food, or Tesco Express, anything.

Rooms are quite small - smaller than expected. My room had no window, which I knew about beforehand. But, with the size of the room, I would go with the extra cost of a window. However, my biggest concern was just having a place to sleep close to Heathrow, with Hotel Hoppa Bus service so I could get to my early flight. There are no food options close by.

• Standard Double Room - No Window

Large outside smoking/socialising areas were full of very loud people all through the night

Staff fantastic!! Good location for airport , good price

• Small Single Room with no window

The air conditioner cannot be adjusted so was blowing cold air while it was just 9 degrees outside. The shower didn’t drain properly so had to stop the shower before I flooded the room. No tea or coffee making facilities but also the vending machine was broken. Worst hotel I have ever stayed in....

• Standard Double Room with Window

Parking steep at £10 per night. But managed to find a street right next to the hotel to park in.

Everything you could expect from a budget hotel. Comfortable beds & air con.

• Small Single Room with no window

No windows, it was a small room and had a smaller bathroom, all plastic and it all looked very very tired, dirty shower head, tatty mirror, tatty basin, it was all just tatty. Parking was £10 for the night which was steep. Was happy to leave the following day have to admit.

It was adequate, did the job and the bed was comfortable, but don't expect much more, but then again the price was low

• Small Single Room with no window

No complaints. It was exactly what i expected and all I needed for a quick overnight stay

They were very efficient, very smily even at midnight when I arrived. Very efficient in the morning organising a taxi to the airport

• Small Double Room with Window

Everything. The room was tiny and the bathroom smelled terribly. There was mold everywhere. I honestly think the prisons would be cleaner and more comfortable.

Honestly nothing at all

• Standard Double Room - No Window

It is not a hotel. This is a cabin type of services for a cheap and short stay on the airports. But this place is expensive!!!!!! and it is far away, nobody knows about it-I was very lucky that in a bus full of people next to me was sitting a woman who knew this hidden for everybody place. In the cabins was very cold, no any comfort. I asked next morning awakening but it was refused. The staff is very cold.

I liked the moment I left this place.

• Small Double Room with Window

There was an awful smell in the bathroom, maybe coming from the drains? We were in room number 39. No other issues.

We only stayed here one night before catching a flight the next day from Heathrow. Bed was comfy and it was great for the price! Receptionist gave me a menu that you could order a great selection of food from and delivered to your door. Very tasty! Tv had a lot of channels too.

• Standard Double Room with Window

Very basic room with a kind of porter loo for a toilet. Spiderwebs in the bottom corners of the room which would have been easy to clean. This made me feel as though the room wasn't clean. I pulled the duvet back and was greeted by a spider resulting in me not being able to sleep through the night. There was no heating or air con in the rooms and you are unable to open the windows. Very limited car parking that you pay for. I was not told this before arrival

Staff were helpful and friendly Close to airport

• Standard Double Room with Window

This is easy hotel. It does the job. It’s not meant to be liked for much more than the price n location.

Price and location plus window looking out onto green grass Coffee machine working. Last minute booking and so so much cheaper than more likeable places.

• Standard Double Room - No Window

The room was tiny with no windows so it felt even smaller, but okay for one night. The room could do with a deep cleaning, looked like there was mold on the bathroom mirror.

Hotel is close to the airport

• Small Single Room with no window

The room itself was hideous and makes you feel like ur staying in a subway toilet. I didn’t wanna take a shower in this place nor would I have stayed there one more night. If you don’t care, it’ll do for one night. But I will definitely not visit again. Also, the restaurant they hand you the brochure to order food from has terrible recommendations and they’re all correct.. Trust me, I’ve tried it. Them promoting a place like that has made my impression of the hotel even worse.

The bed was comfy and clean. Staff was friendly and helpful.

rooms are a bit too small only one plug socket in double room a bit run down bathroom a bit to easy plane bathroom blind broken

easy for airport transfer

• Small Double Room with Window

The room was a little bit tight, no space to move around if you have big luggages

The room and the service were good. When you order foods it comes straight to your door, no need to go out. And the bed was so comfy

• Small Double Room with Window

rooms are very small and not quite at all. Room was very damp and dirty. could not open window covers. bathroom is the size of an airport bathroom. was not happy at all with our stay.

• Standard Double Room with Window

Air conditioning would have helped - room was hot as windows did not open. Comparable to a ship cabin - close with small bathroom and toilet facilities.

Clean and affordable. Staff very friendly and helpful.

• Standard Double Room with Window

There were flies buzzing around the room and they removed handles from windows so you couldnt open them even tho i paid extra to have a window!

Staff were friendly

• Standard Double Room with Window

Could of done with a heater in the room but apart from that was perfect. The receptionist on duty a Young male was so polite and cheerful and made our experience better. He deserves a promotion lol

• Small Double Room with Window

Able to park so near to Heathrow, staff very helpful. I use Easy hotels for stops one night in Central London. I know what to expect you get what it says on the tin with a big orange glow!?????

• Small Double Room with Window

Bed had springs sticking out of it, bathroom smelt of mould. Bathroom and bedroom window had patches of mould. Window wouldn’t open

Convenient location, reasonable price

• Family Room

Pubes all over the bathroom, before we even used it. Dirt all over the bathroom before we used it. snapped window handle so we could not shut the window, kids were cold even with the air conditioning on. In the morning My 1 year old son found old gone off food on the floor and put it in his mouth before we could get to him. Due to the timing of us signing in after a 6 hour journey (23:30 ish) we all went straight to sleep, when I told the receptionist in the morning she said there was nothing she could do but if we told her the night before she could have moved us rooms. No refund offered at all.

It was so small, my husband had to either get into the bed or go into the bathroom so I could get past, we are not large people, but with 2 cases and our other things it was no fun.

The bed linen was clean

• Small Double Room with Window

A bit rough around the edges, there was no TV remote when we arrived but the staff member sorted us out very quickly. The decor is getting a bit old but it’s a perfect cheap hotel to be in the night before you fly.

A very warm welcome from the staff, tucked away can hardly hear road or airport noise was very surprised. Very good location. Bed was clean and comfy. Ideal and cheap for an airport hotel.

• Family Room

it could be a bit cleaner the bathroom shower and sink was dirty could do with a upgrade the bed was hard window was broken no kettle or drinks provider only a drink machine which you had to pay also pay for parking

it was close to the airport

• Small Single Room with no window

I could have got much better value for money in some of the other budget chains

Very cramped room, even more so than an IBIS, if that is at all possible. Not as close to Heathrow as one would have thought based on the listings.

• Small Single Room with no window

I traveled to the hotel via bus from Heathrow airport. The instructions on the website were accurate, but I didn't expect the hotel to be quite so far away and in a very run down residential area which meant that during my approach I had to keep reassuring myself that I really was on the right street. There was signage, which was useful, but I would think twice about walking down the road late at night on my own. I am glad I thought ahead and brought food, as it'd be a10 minute walk back to the nearest parade of shops. I didn't bring cutlery though, which was an error as there was none to be had on the premises.

The receptionist was very helpful and everything was set up so I could easily arrange a taxi or shuttle bus to the airport for my exceptionally early flight.

• Standard Double Room with Window

The rooms were too small, bathrooms unbelievably small, as were the wash basins. There was no space to move. Hearing facility was b-a-d. Overall a bad experience, not visiting again

• Small Single Room with no window

My room was so cold I found it difficult to sleep. I also ran the shower for a long time but could not get tot any warmer than tepid.

Quiet, clean with a private bathroom. Staff very helpful and nice.

• Standard Double Room with Window

the approach by the staff. the beds were uncomfortable and could smell cigarette in the bedding's

it was one of the worst place i have stayed for a night in Europe. staff weren't helpful at all. The rooms were quite awful

• Standard Double Room - No Window

Bathroom wasn’t the cleanest but ok

It’s a very basic room and is great for an early morning flight or a stop over. If you want a nice ‘hotel/holiday’ experience this isn’t for you. It was comfortable, had everything needed and for the price fantastic. (We paid £35) Regular Bus transfers to airport arranged for £5 or they can order a taxi. Take away delivery to your room too if needed although there are pubs etc within walking distance.

Floor cleaning see above

Receptionist booking me in was pleasant & knowledgeable room could have done with mopping as all the bits on the floor kept getting on your feet then in the bed, but for value and a 1 night stay it was fine

• Small Double Room with Window

Bathroom had a terrible damp smell that made the whole room feel unclean. Couldn't open the window to air out the moldy smell. Large amount of hairs on the bed under the sheet. No bin. No where to eat in the area besides a pub that didn't open until 12:30 pm. Charged an early check in fee of 15 pounds for checking in 3 hours early. When questioned about this fee it was then dropped it to 10 pounds.

Aircon worked well.

• Family Room

Good price if you just want to find a place to sleep one night. But it is not easy to reach the hotel There has a shuttle bus (not free. £9 round trip per person / one way £5) We spent one hour to get there (30mins wait for the bus/30mins way to the hotel)

• Small Single Room with no window

There was no way to control the temperature. My room was cold but I couldn't turn down the air con

In a great location and the staff were really helpful with travel arrangements.

• Small Single Room with no window

Rooms are absolutely tiny with no tea/coffee making facilities. Outside kitchen/relaxation area a bit grubby.

A short walk from a good pub and fast food outlets. Staff very helpful.

• Small Double Room with Window

Dirty bed was a box with a matress on top wouldnt stay again

Nothing it was small and disgusting would rather pay extra ten twenty for better quality

• Small Double Room with Window

The room does exactly what it says, nothing fancy but this is reflected in the price and it did have all the basics needed. Location a little out of the way but if you are just looking for a base then its perfect. I only dealt with one lady at reception but she was very helpful and friendly.

Bathrooms were a bit tired and could really do with refurbishment and clean. Noisy with comings and goings of the guests. Would not want to stay for anything but a very short stay (5 hours).

Cheap and local to the airport. Was there for 5 hours to pick up a flight so did the job.

• Small Single Room with no window

Tiny room. No window. Minging shower, not dirty just worn out and old. Parking costs extra. Zero facilities. Overall very poor.

Staff friendly and polite

• Standard Double Room with Window

The room was very dirty and didn't look like it had been cleaned in a while. Floors were covered in dust and and storage areas were covered in dust and hairs from previous people staying. The room blinds was covered in mould and dusty. The shower room was no other word DISGUSTING hadn't been cleaned other peoples hair all over the place , toilet had stains on it and mirror was dirty the shower curtain was covered in mould and the towels provided were terrible did not dry only spread the water about more on your body. I stayed 2 nights and didn't get fresh towels or my room cleaned ok there is the option to pay 5 for this but why not clean towels that is standard to any other hotel room ive stayed in my 33 years of being alive. I felt the place is not looked after well and I even asked to print boarding tickets at the desk and couldn't as system was down and had been for a few days I was told, I found the location great , tv good and bed comfy everything else was well below par and I would not stay again or recommend to friends I regularly go camping and stay outside and I feel this would be more hygienic than staying at the easy hotel. It is also very noisy from the corridors and people coming and going at all hours for flights so would stay clear if you have kids. I felt uneasy my son walking about the floor touching things shelves etc as everything was just so dusty and dirty . There is no storage space not even a shelf to charge your phone on and this is used frequently by people using their phone alarms .

really close to Heathrow and only 10 pound taxi drive from airport to hotel. Bed was comfy and nice tv at the end of the bed. Staff were very nice and helped with tube questions etc when asked.

• Small Double Room with Window

Bed ok otherwise it was a waste of money especially when they are charging £10 pay day parking for an hotel in way off street location. That is an indication of their desperation to scam the public

bathroom flooded, and stank for two night stay; aircon not working; airextractor in bathroom not working and so constant mist in mirror and causes bathroom dampness; etc

• Small Double Room with Window

The whole place smelt of cigarettes, the communal area had no crockery whatsoever and wasn't very clean, it is a dump

The bed was comfortable, the room was clean, the staff were friendly and helpful

• Standard Double Room - No Window

Excelent value for money, not sure you can have better offer somewhere else. Hotel located close to Heathrow airport, highly reccomended for a night stay to catch an early flight).

• Standard Double Room - No Window

Had a roast dinner in the local pub, which was lovely, before I flew the next day. Perfect for what I wanted, cheap, very clean and comfortable, and close to the airport :)

• Standard Double Room - No Window

It was not the cleanest place, some hairs on the bedding and towels but they were clean. The bathroom is a pod style, it smells and the sink does not drain. The whole unit needs a deep and proper clean and scrub, plus the drains need cleaning and emptying. Parking is £10 a night, which is not unusual in London or the airports and there is plenty of space to park.

This hotel is a budget option at Heathrow Airport. The room is as advertised and small, compact and basic. It is in a residential area, so quiet and not much around. The staff were nice and helpful. You must like orange, as everything in the room is orange and white!

• Standard Double Room - No Window

Although the linen was clean, the floor had not been cleaned, with fluff, hair and crumbs in the room. Toilet and shower were also not 100% clean

Good off-site location for the airport with the H8 stopping right outside from T3. You must request this service to pick you up at reception however as it’s not a main route stop for the hoppa.

• Standard Double Room with Window

The room was very simple and worst of all, it was like a sauna in there, no ventilation and no windows.

despite how basic the room was.......the bed was actually quite comfy

• Standard Double Room with Window

I just spent a few hours there before getting my flight and it was horrible. The linen was really dirty full of hairs and dust. It's cheap to stay there but I felt insecure and worried about my safety.

• Small Double Room with Window

the wooden bed frame that stuck out into the middle of the room that left me with bruises right before my beach holiday!!!

close to shops, a pub and super easy to find!

• Standard Double Room - No Window

It is impossible to breathe in those rooms. Only internal air ventilation system. Not good enough. The shower leaked. They only had one hair blow dryer. It is what you pay for. However, it could have been nicer.

It was close enough to the airport.

• Standard Double Room - No Window

No free tea or coffee facilities, although did have this in vending machines.

Better than expected - simple, plastic modular storage design, practical. Arrived late from flight but staff friendly. Great sleep in comfy bed rather than staying in airport for transferring late night flights.

• Small Single Room with no window

The common area is outside (it is cold during winter) and not necessarily a boutique hall.

The facility is not the best but rooms are ok. They are small, but clean and the bed is great.

• Standard Double Room with Window

There was no air conditioning hence we didnt sleep the whole night as it wasn’t comfortable. Also the shower took ages to get warm water to the correct temperature.

The free wifi

• Standard Double Room - No Window

It's does exactly what it says - a simple budget hotel providing clean bed and bathroom facilities, no more or less. Ideally situated for travellers going to or from Heathrow.

• Small Double Room with Window

A table in the room would be nice perhaps one that folds down from the wall just something small to put a few items on. This is not a dislike perhaps more of a suggestion.

Check in was friendly and professional room was perfect size and clean and comfortable check out was rear even the wake up call staff friendly

• Standard Double Room with Window

Bedside light needed. Net curtain needed.

Service from Receptionist Sharon and Cleaner Monica was Excellent. Was a really good stopover. Will def use again if and when needed.

• Small Double Room with Window

Just wanted to have a sleep after a long flight before driving home in the morning, shame about the couple in the opposite room i think they were making a porn film the noise they were making lol

• Small Double Room with Window

Everything, rooms weren’t cleaned for 4 days, nothing near by to eat, hotel recommends take always but doesn’t supply the facilities to dispose of the empty containers.

Leaving

• Standard Double Room - No Window

Rooms to warm, no control of room temp, had a room with no window, so was unable to open window at night, next time I will definitely pay extra for window, room way to hot

Comfortable and clean everything you need but basic, location and greatvstaff

• Family Room

The window can not be opened because according to staff it for security reasons . A small child couldn’t even fit through thr window and it is was on the first floor. Therefore the room was stuffy.

• Standard Double Room - No Window

The heat is controlled at recpition for ever room, we didn’t have a window in our room so was too hot to sleep

Comfortable bed with food delivered straight to your room

• Small Single Room with no window

Great for short stay while in transit stayed / slept around 8 hrs before flight , was spotless and staff sorted my shuttles to heathrow aiport (5mins in taxi) would use again for only stop over.

• Small Single Room with no window

Some customers need to think before making excessive noise at unsociable hours when other guests are sleeping.

The location is perfect for LHR. Great pub within walking distance that serves good food and a nice pint or two.

Browse easyHotel London Heathrow traveller photo gallery