Reviews of Eleven Didsbury Park Hotel 4 stars

Didsbury Park, Didsbury Village, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 5LJ, United Kingdom

#15 of 93 hotels in Manchester

I would return.

Another member of staff who I will not name was not so keen on us eating at the hotel. Unless I misheard, he went as far as to advise that the hotel did not have a restaurant despite Eliza sending the menu to me already!! Avoid room 30 - unusually loud and creaking floor boards above will keep you awake especially if the guests staying there are early risers and late sleepers!!

Communication with Eliza was excellent, who went above and beyond to be as helpful as possible. All in all a very nice place to stay. Quiet suburban location outside city centre. Room 36 excellent.

• Classic Double Room

Our room was extremely hot with a spinning fan above our head which sounded like it was going to fall. No bathrobes or slippers. Unable to sit in garden very disappointing as weather very hot.

Like the location and the staff were very helpful

Delightful
    • Classic Double Room

Uncovered biscuits in bedroom. Attitude of checkout lady was grumpy, unhelpful and time consuming. We just needed to check out quickly as our cab was waiting whereas she wasn't sure why the bill was incorrect or whether we had or hadn't paid. As she was the one who was anxious to get us out and paid up (we were sat in the garden having coffee) you'd have thought she may have had it prepared. Customers are not interested in the mistakes or her opinions of colleagues :( We want an accurate and clear bill so we can settle what we owe. Bit of a naff ending to a lovely stay - I pay this price and made this choice to avoid such experiences.

Perfect bedroom - bedding and toiletries were exquisite. Room was very hot should have asked for a fan but didn't think to - it was unusually hot weather tbh. Food was incredible and underrated in descriptions on menu. Drinks and service all excellent. Gorgeous garden! Lovely staff and service until our final check out.

Overall very good - comments passed to understanding reception staff - will return.

Noisy room 11 from fan outside all night - lack of staff at breakfast/very slow

Complimentary upgrade - knowledgeable/friendly staff - clean room

Enjoyable and comfortable.
    • Classic Double Room

The room wasn’t very well ventilated so it became very hot. The room could have more available plug sockets.

The bed was especially comfortable. The shower was incredible! Loved the access to sky TV. The room was incredibly clean.

Would definitely like to stay again sometime!

The room was very hot.

The location was excellent for picking our daughter up from Uni in Fallowfield, being only ten minutes drive away. Loved the bath in the room! If we had had the time, sitting in the beautiful garden would have been a bonus but it was lovely to be able to have breakfast in the conservatory. Delicious breakfast (but the choice of muesli would have been nice). The lounge was very comfortable. Warm welcome and efficient service.

A little gem!
    • Cosy Double Room

Our first room was incredibly hot and we had to ask to be moved. Luckily there was another room available which was much cooler. The member of staff on duty was very understanding and helpful. I was surprised by the first room we were allocated as it was very small and looked like a basic room. We had booked the next level up which looked to be the room we were moved to. We were able to compare as we had stayed before. so, be careful which room you select in the summer if you like to stay cool.

The garden area was particularly relaxing. It was lovely to be able to sit in the conservatory for breakfast and have a quiet time. The breakfasts were lovely; all freshly cooked for each order.

It was just the break I needed in beautiful surroundings, with no pressure.
    • Cosy Double Room

No comments to make as it was just perfect.

The hotel is positioned in a really peaceful area of Didsbury. The gardens at the front and at the back were immaculate therefore first impressions were very good. It didn't stop there; the reception area, lounge etc looked so inviting. I would definitely stay again.

The hotel was beautiful.
    • Cosy Double Room

The room was a little small for the rate we paid on the Saturday night.

The hotel was beautiful. They gave us a very helpful map of Didsbury which included public transport to Manchester City center. The bath in the room was lovely.

Staff were friendly, the room was great and clean.
    • Classic Double Room

Staff were friendly, the room was great and clean. Great location, a 15 minute walk to the tram station which takes 20 minutes to get into the city centre.

Good location, stunning room and very clean, polite and...
    • Classic Double Room

The room was a little bit too hot and the window stiff to open but when we asked, a member of staff helped open it.

Good location, stunning room and very clean, polite and helpful staff

Very nicely decorated place.
    • Cosy Double Room

The staff is incredibly inflexible in any respect (more what you would expect from a budget hotel). The building looks lovely but you can hear every of your neighbours moves. Too expensive/pretentious.

Very nicely decorated place.

Very nice. Classy place without being stuffy.
    • Classic Double Room

Breakfast was expensive (so I didn't have it)

Very nice place to stay. Even had fresh milk in the room fridge for a decent cuppa. Walking distance to Didsbury village.

Great place, nice staff, awesome brekky, good setting
    • Classic Double Room

A bar mitzvah was organised for the day we arrived and so the garden was fully occupied by a large party. Our room overlooked it. To be fair they apologised and moved us to a nicer room and compensated us when we explained we were disappointed. I think our timing was unlucky, the hotel itself is very nice - the garden is beautiful and the breakfast was amazing.

Nice big bed, good location, nice garden. Fantastic breakfast in the morning and very accommodating staff.

Quiet Victorian hotel in easy reach of Didsbury facilities and parks
    • Classic Double Room

Total confusion after booking as we were later allocated to another , local, sister hotel; rather than the one we had booked.

Excellent location, just off the M56 but into local, Didsbury Village greenery, shops and restaurants. Convenient public transport into Manchester centre. Very quiet. Helpful staff. High standard, modern facilities in a Victorian house.

When we arrived there was no heating in the room and the...
    • Cosy Double Room

When we arrived there was no heating in the room and the towel rail wasn’t on. We had to ask for this. Eventually it came on. This was our second stay and we would return

Then only flaw I had for this hotel (and reason for not...
    • Cosy Double Room

Then only flaw I had for this hotel (and reason for not giving higher than ok in value for money) was that for £140 per night (at the time we paid) I would have expected breakfast to be included for that price. It was the only down side to our stay.

Staff were very courteous and we enjoyed our weekend stay.
    • Classic Double Room

Mirror in room a little too high. I had to sit on the low chair with pillows and the cushion to put on make up and do hair. Bathroom mirror was okay but it was awkward to get close enough to apply makeup! Freestanding magnified mirror would be a good idea and a full length mirror too when getting ready for a wedding? Breakfast was very slow on the first morning but better on the second day.

The Bed was very comfortable and large!

In sum, the hotel made our stay very pleasant but we also hade very high expectations..
    • Classic Double Room

The partner hotel where I have stayed previously was somehow a little better. Here, we were bothered by the creaky floor in the room above us, woke us up around midnight on Friday and early morning Saturday. Also bothered us a bit on the other two nights. We were offered a complimentary breakfast on the day we left, which was nice, but didn't quite compensate for the inconvenience of being woken up, with sleep affected. Also, slight smell of humidity in the room. The breakfast is unfortunately not included and very expensive, although quite tasty. Would try to stay in the other hotel next time (further up the street).

Very pleasant, comfortable hotel. Beautiful surroundings. Nice with classical music on arrival. Nice with homebaked butter cookies every day in the room. Plenty of space. Complimentary upgrade.

Hotel was okay but I would not go back again
    • Classic Double Room

This hotel is not cheap The mattress was not comfortable in the room I had The staff were not particularly welcoming, in four days I did not have a conversation with any of them. When I stay in a hotel I want a front door key or the door to be open, I do not want to ring a bell to be let in like a teenager The hotel were trying too hard with the food, the fish and chips I had were poor, covered in a mixture of Tartar sauce and pea puree, after this I had a simple sandwich in my room but they covered it in dressing, not impressed! If they are really impressed by there sauces put them in a dish and allow the customer to choose to use it The carpark is very tight unless you are driving a small car, I managed to park on the small road outside which was safe enough

The location of the hotel to the place I was working suited me. The room was okay.

very nice stay and would use again.
    • Classic Double Room

on arrival there was a distinct smell of chip oil in the hallway - not sure if the extraction in the kitchen was causing a problem, but the smell seemed to subside the next day but not completely. room 40 seemed to be above a fan or pump and seemed to have a constant low pitched vibration, whilst this didn't impact on sleep, it was noticeable.

Good location for Didsbury and very nicely appointed property. Staff very friendly and helpful. Room was well furnished with fridge mini bar and coffee and tea with fresh milk. Room was clean and ready on arrival.

Enjoy the ambiance.
    • Cosy Double Room

Had a room (30) which was below a room with terribly creaky floorboards. Very distracting. Think I may have actually stayed in the offending room as well on a previous visit.

Food was good and all staff were as attentive as ever

Lovely accommodation in South Manchester
    • Cosy Double Room

A wall mounted full length mirror would have been helpful, the room is large enough to accommodate it, even if you place it in the walk in cupboard

I would describe this as luxury accommodation with a home from home feel

Friendly staff, great location and comfortable rooms.
    • Classic Double Room

A £1 payment was taken as security. I didn't get this refunded when I paid for breakfast upon checkout. No big deal but thought this should have happened. I also feel that for the money paid, breakfast should be included.

Lovely welcome, great room, breakfast was lovely and staff very friendly.

Overall excellent, friendly staff, comfortable room, spotlessly clean, beautiful lounges and garden.
    • Cosy Double Room

On the Sunday morning we had to wait over 40 minutes for a bowl of porridge and sausage on toast, after 40 minutes we cancelled as we had an appointment resulting in no substantial food until after lunch time.

The friendliness of the check in girl, Eliz and her helpfulness. The comfortable, relaxing atmosphere and beautiful décor.

It’s a nice hotel with comfy beds, I just wish the soundproofing between rooms was a bit better!
    • Classic Double Room

The room was quite warm but the window couldn’t be opened and I could hear the person in the next door room in their bathroom (!) and the person in the room upstairs walking around.

The bed was very comfortable, the staff very helpful and friendly and the breakfast was really nice.

Great location, lovely room
    • Cosy Double Room

Room was way to hot. Had to turn radiators off and leave window open for some time to cool the room down. Pillows were not firm enough. Cooked breakfast needs some work for the price. There are much cheaper hotels with better breakfasts. I would give the breakfast 5/10 quite poor.

Room 35, was fantastic.

Ok but not special
    • Classic Double Room

No marmalade for at breakfast time. Very ordinary bread on Boxing Day for breakfast. Always having to ring the door bell and wait for someone to open it - tedious when loading and unloading luggage.

Comfortable room. Good quality bedding and towels.

It was a really good place to stay , sadly we were only able to be there for one night .
    • Classic Double Room

There was a really good magnifying mirror in the bathroom but no light near it (on the top floor)

The bed was very comfortable and the pillows lovely . The shower was really good . The decor in the whole house is beautiful .The staff were very pleasant and helpful and the whole place was just so warm and welcoming .

Amazing!
    • Cosy Double Room

The room was just perfect and the hotel was amazing. Me and my partner stayed there because we want to use the hotel as our wedding venue. We stayed to get a feel for the place. We both think its perfect!!!

Lovely but overpriced.
    • Classic Double Room

Breakfast would have been nice to be included, instead it was an extra £32 on top of the £150 room for 1 night. There are no other facilities so I found the price very expensive to not have a breakfast included in the price.

The bed was comfy, nice room, lovely staff.

Nice surroundings but I expected a bit more for the cost of the room, and at least breakfast!
    • Classic Double Room

We didn’t receive a very warm welcome, ie. people just chatting to themselves without so much as an acknowledgement, and £50 was added to my card authorisation for extras, without it being explained. Furthermore, I was disappointed with the room and that no breakfast was provided considering the amount paid for the room!

The bed was was extra comfy and the shower super large.

We were upgraded to a suite, with a sitting room and...
    • Cosy Double Room

We couldn't get the sitting room Television to work, but the bedroom one worked fine. We had continental breakfast: very small croissants (6cms long).

We were upgraded to a suite, with a sitting room and mezzanine bedroom. The room was exceptionally comfortable and quiet, with a stylish décor, and the bed was very large and comfortable.

Stunning.
    • Cosy Double Room

This boutique hotel really is something else. Attention to detail is exceptional - from the decor, to the comfiness of the bed, to the toiletries, to the staff, to the breakfasts. Utterly perfect.

Couple of tiny complaints but overshaddowed by the positives. I would definitely stay again.
    • Classic Double Room

The room was just too hot. We slept with the windows open on 1st December and still it was too warm, especially the bathroom which was only small and had a huge, searing hot towel rail in it. The TV is too far from the bed. Small complaints but easily fixed, and would have made the stay perfect.

The staff were fantastic, very helpful and professional. The building is stunning, especially with a Christmas tree up in reception. Parking was plentiful. It's literally a 5 minute walk from Didsbury Village and around 20mins to West Didsbury. There was a lovely bath in the bedroom.

Comfortable and elegant townhouse, in a stylish suburb, with easy access to the city
    • Classic Double Room

Eleven Didsbury Park is an elegant, cosy and stylish house. The location is quiet and 'out of town' with plenty of nice shops and places to eat nearby.

Beautiful hotel very private and luxurious we loved it.
    • Comfort Double Room

We didn't have our slippers that we were told we would get but everything else was perfect

The free standing bath was lovely, Daniel was really helpful in a request we made he was fantastic!

Very comfortable with quality decor.
    • Cosy Double Room

Only from a personal point of view is the location being a 30 minute train journey or bus trip to the centre of Manchester.

An amazing comfortable hotel with quality decor. The bed was extremely comfortable and the facility was clean with thoughtful staff members.

Perfect
    • Cosy Double Room

The pipe work in the room made a bit of noise but not a real issue

Bed was comfy, shower was amazing and having the bath in the room was very nice Yorktown. All finishings, even down to the jar of tea and coffee, were to the highest standards

Beautiful House in a Lovely Location
    • Classic Double Room

The plumbing was very noisy! I turned the radiators up and I don't know if there was a blockage in the pipe or they needed bleeding but they popped and squealed all night. It woke me a couple of times and only stopped when I turned all radiators off. I am sure they would have gone out of their way to resolve this if I had asked but I didn't want to do this in the middle of the night

The room was beautifully decorated, with a lovely modern bathroom and amazing power shower. The bed and bedding was very comfy. I was shown to my room and told where everything was. Fresh milk was even provided for tea and coffee instead of the UHT cartoons you often get in hotel rooms. Staff were also very friendly

Gorgeous hotel, great staff.
    • Classic Double Room

Although I thought the bed was a bit hard, though older people may prefer this.

The staff were extremely accommodating and the hotel itself very well decorated and lovely. Will definitely stay there again in the future!

Lovely
    • Classic Double Room

It was a lovely, friendly hotel but I was unable to eat my breakfast. It was huge!! perhaps the opportunity to pay less to eat less would be nice. I will come again.

A beautiful townhouse hotel with superb staff.
    • Classic Double Room

Fantastic room, really comfortable and with a superb breakfast. Staff could not have been more helpful, and the lounge was a lovely surprise - cosy and relaxing. Wold definitely stay again.

Very comfortable and cosy
    • Cosy Double Room

Breakfast service could have been a little bit faster as we were working so didn't have time to linger - but it was still OK.

Eclectic nature of the room - very cosy and comfortable. Bar/Lounge was lovely and very generous glasses of wine!

nice place to stay but a little overpriced, make sure you ask not to stay above the kitchen !
    • Classic Double Room

the room was a little cool - the windows were open - odd for November, it also became apparent that I was above the kitchen as I was woken by the breakfast preparations.

the public areas were attractive and inviting, the staff welcoming and attentive.

Very pleasant stay and will book again next time I need to be in the area.
    • Classic Double Room

Breakfast seemed very expensive relative to the large number of local cafes within a few minutes walk.

Very comfortable stay and staff were very friendly and helpful. Did not eat there as meeting friends nearby but very well situated for all amenities in Didsbury Village and travel links.

Very average
    • Cosy Double Room

The bath in the bedroom had led to damp mould on the wall. There were two ladybirds living within the window frame and the property was definitely not clean enough to justify the reputation. Really value for money was not achieved.

A moment of relaxation in an otherwise busy trip
    • Comfort Double Room

There was a bath in the bedroom! What's not to like?!!! The room was just so lovely, a glorious big bed (great because my partner is 6'5") beautiful decor and the finishing touches were an extra! There was a little study room off the bedroom with a comfy arm chair to sit in. And a walk in closet! We were amazed at the value of a night's stay in such a very nice room + we asked for a late check out and didn't have to leave till 1pm! We will definitely be back.

Nice posh Didsbury digs.
    • Classic Double Room

The room was insanely hot! They are obviously aware as there are two fans on in there, but still, it did take the shine off what was otherwise a lovely place to stay.

Nice room, nice deep bath, great location and friendly, helpful staff.

This was an amazing hotel.

This was an amazing hotel. A beautiful renovation with cozy rooms, very comfortable beds and beautifully designed bathrooms. We loved the rain shower showers and heated towel racks. We enjoyed the convenience of an awesome breakfast with amazing coffee available each morning. This hotel also had an inviting outside space to relax in after a busy day. Short walk to downtown shopping, restaurants and pubs. Very close to the airport without any airport noise. We would definitely book on a return trip.

A pleasant surprise after a long journey, relaxed atmosphere and staff friendly
    • Classic Double Room

room was a bit too warm and would have preferred a room with proper windows, we had velux windows in our room .

beautifully decorated hotel, tasteful and eclectic. Lovely garden and terrace with patio heaters.

Perfect, relaxed and elevant
    • Classic Double Room

Room was beside plumbing system which was noisy all night.., addressed by adjusting our bill Definitely will return but not to that room

Beautiful location with shops and restaurants nearby

Waiting for the arrival of our second Grandchild , nice hotel but need to sort them she
    • Classic Double Room

Room 34 overlooks the back of the hotel where all deliveries, staff congregate and this makes it a noisy room. Do not order food as it comes from the sister hotel Didsbury park down the road , took an hour to arrive and was cold. They made Four attempts to give us a final bill and failed to get it right. No doubt we will have been charged twice or even three times. Much improvement needed before we visit again

The staff where very pleasant and obviously well trained.

OK but not exceptional.
    • Classic Double Room

Wedding receptions were noisy, although they finished early evening. Extractor fan and/or heat circulating pump were noisy throughout the night. Room and ensuite both were quite small.

Location is nice for Manchester.

Lovely stay in a quiet neighborhood! Highly recommend!
    • Classic Double Room

Room accommodations very nice and clean, but so warm with little ventilation. We stayed in July.

Loved the neighborhood location, the friendly staff and the breakfast! Very accommodating for allergy preferences! Lovely outside patio area for relaxing with a glass of wine with my husband :)

Nice but pricey. Great staff and decor. Low key, suburban location.
    • Classic Double Room

On closer inspection it wasn't quite spotlessly clean. Eg stains on the decorative bed cushions. Though mostly it was very clean and comfy. I was in an old attic room which had no view at all and was very warm even though it wasn't that hot outside. I think it was overpriced given the location and facilities. Nice breakfast but it cost £16.00 on top of quite an expensive room.

Decor and staff very good. Great setting for breakfast overlooking the garden.

Great hotel don't be put off by my comments!
    • Classic Double Room

We were not told in advance that there was a reception being held in hotel therefore we could not use the bar or go into the lovely gardens. We were also given a room next to the bar! After a long drive from London on a sunny day all i wanted was a cold beer in the sun!! Staff did not deal with my displeasure very well.

Great hotel don't be put off by my comments!

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

We will be back
    • Classic Double Room

The service at breakfast was fantastic, my only complaint is that my poached eggs were not runny on both mornings (but that is me really searching for negatives).

Gorgeous, relaxing setting. Staff were very attentive, rushing to open doors for you ect. Lovely food too!

Very comfortable and relaxing
    • Classic Double Room

Our only issue was the heat of our room. With windows wide open and the fan on we were still sweating as we couldnt figure out how to turn the radiator off!

Very comfortable and relaxing. We were upgraded upon arrival which was amazing - our room had a huge tub in it which I lounged in all Sunday morning!

Great hotel in a quiet location
    • Classic Double Room

Room was too warm even with the windows open.

Only stayed the one night but found the staff to be very welcoming and friendly. The bed was super comfy, but the room temperature was extremely warm even with the windows open and the temp outside being 12 degrees. We did eat at the restaurant and the food was good quality for the price.

Absolutely lovely
    • Classic Double Room

Staff were very helpful and polite, the bed was amazingly comfy, great location within walking distance of Didsbury village and Fletcher Moss park and very peaceful. Perfect little getaway.

Location & chilled vibe

Room too hot although no heating used. No parking available left when we arrived on site. According to hotel Booking.com hadn't passed on my message 'typed in additional requests section at booking stage' so the cot & toddler bed required were not ready. Luckily staff were efficient & sorted the issue asap

Location & chilled vibe

A little overrated
    • Classic Double Room

The hotel does not seem to have sufficient lounge space, especially for when it is close to full. We stayed for 2 nights and found difficulty in getting seats in the lounge on both nights even though the hotel was far from full. Whilst the rooms are comfortable and very clean they are a little on the small side

Great location, attentive staff, plenty of choice at breakfast and very clean throughout.

Great location, get coffee elsewhere!
    • Classic Double Room

Coffee was terrible, sheets had lipstick stain on them, service was terribly slow at breakfast.

Cooked breakfasts were lovely, Nice decor, Lovely shower, great location.

Disapointed
    • Classic Double Room

We were in room 12; it was on the ground floor and small in size. We could also hear noise from reception; people using staircase and flushing the public toilet next to the room. Our room was called double but the bed was 3 quarter; family in other rooms had bigger beds and much more space than us. When you consider the room price; this was not good value as breakfast cost another £16 each on top of the £135 we paid.

It was a nice property in a quiet road; unique style

Lovely short stay
    • Classic Double Room

Room nicer than expected (we usually have the next rate up), nicely decorated, great use of space. Staff very friendly and helpful, breakfast delicious. We will definitely stay here again

excellent boutique, great service
    • Cosy Double Room

when room became too warm, we needed to open the window as we couldn't readily find thermostat or source of heat.

service of staff was excellent, quiet, lounge and log fire. Our room was very cosy and warm

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

Nice aesthetics, but get the basics right please.
    • Classic Double Room

The hot water wasn't working so I couldn't have a shower in the morning before going to work, and I only stayed one night so it was kind of a waste of time me staying at such a posh hotel if I can't even do the basics like having a shower.

Hote aesthetics. Luxury cookies in my room on arrival.

Beautiful comfortable hotel , beautiful decor .
    • Classic Double Room

We ordered a pot of tea which was cold ( the hot water hadn't boiled ) we were told, but the staff took it away and brought a fresh pot which was then fine. The carrot cake we ordered was stale ( no moisture at all ) and had no flavour, but I don't think cake is asked for much I got the feeling. Would be nice to advertise afternoon tea or a slice of cake as an option as you can't just walk to a cafe or shop easily from there. All that said we would definitely stay again although I think I prefer Didsbury House hotel more, but we are splitting hairs here though.

We loved the hotel decor and sitting around the lounge fire with family was lovely. It is a comfortable hotel staff friendly and room nice, comfortable and clean. A larger group of people would be better off at their sister hotel Didsbury House hotel, as they have a proper bar and larger seating area.

Amazing, hotel and beautiful rooms.
    • Comfort Double Room

We very much enjoyed are stay at Eleven Didsbury park a beautiful hotel, the location was ideal, and are room was amazing. We hope to come back again soon.

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

Worth the stay.... a brilliant place👏👏👌👌!!
    • Cosy Double Room

Everything is fab and couldn't ask for more. If there is something to improve then a provision for a wash sink in toilet, a bit more spacious bathroom, a hand held shower alongside the monsoon overhead shower for times when you don't want a head wash, a toilet brush in toilet, and some plug points close to the bed area..🤔🤔. As a mentioned these are the few things which one may do without but could make you a Perfect place.....⭐️

Excellent place. Booked for our wedding Anniversary and birthdays trip. Booked for an eclectic bobble room but chuffed when we got upgraded to a villa room👌☺. Pleasant, polite, professional and helpful staff (Sophie, Simon, Lukasz and Daniel)...👏👏. Had a fab stay... top class.... Great location, Private parking for residents, quiet sorroundings, spacious rooms, close to all attractions and everything to make your stay comfortable.. thank you

• Reviewed: 9 February 2017

We came for a good time not a long time. And we had a good time!
    • Classic Double Room

A minor glitch with my credit card but it wasn't disastrous

Beautiful location and decor. Staff helpful and friendly. Excellent room, not enormous but very nice and all for a good price.

• Reviewed: 4 February 2017

Sumptuous
    • Classic Double Room

Minor hitch with mini-bar charge which was rectified.

Fabulous room, beautifully dressed. Friendly, welcoming staff. We only had an overnight stay, would love to come back.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

We had a lovely time
    • Comfort Double Room

No hot water on first evening and breakfast very expensive for what it was....very tasty and good service but pricey!

Spacious room and great bathroom.... Nice decor and very friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

One of the best
    • Comfort Double Room

The only slight concern was the fan in the bathroom was making a loud noise soon after we arrived. Maintenance arrived immediately to repair when the cover was removed a large amount of dirty fluff fell out! Not sure it had been maintained regularly! The bathroom was looking a bit tired.

The location, facilities and decor are all fantastic. We have stayed in hotels all over the World and this is one of the very best.