2. UK hotel reviews
  3. Hertfordshire hotel reviews
  4. Stevenage hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Holiday Inn Express Stevenage

Reviews of Holiday Inn Express Stevenage This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Danestrete, Stevenage, SG1 1XB, United Kingdom

#6 of 18 hotels in Stevenage

Based on 2063 hotel reviews

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: January 18, 2019

Pleasant, but uninspiring!
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

A small point, but on arrival I discovered that the tissue box in bathroom was empty. Fortunately, the room itself was immaculate! Staffing of reception desk was of variable quality; and certainly not of the standard I experienced on previous visits; indeed I did not recognize any of the staff members from my earlier stays, so perhaps there has been a major change of personnel?

breakfast good value.

• Reviewed: January 16, 2019

My review.
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

Woken up in the night from noises in the hallway, sounded like a washing machine, or a boiler. Also when we turned the heating on there was a knocking sound coming from above the bed. Other than that everything was great. Apparently I haven't written enough to submit this review so I'm just going to keep writing until I can. I've got chills they're multiplying, and I'm loooosssing control, of the power you're supplying, it's electrifying.

Close to the town centre. Good value for money. Friendly and helpful staff, comfortable bed, clean room, lots of tea and coffee to go around.

• Reviewed: January 13, 2019

Close by to the train station which was perfect for what we...
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The fire alarms at midnight although could not be helped. And this was apologised for by a letter through the room and on check out.

Close by to the train station which was perfect for what we needed. Close by to a number of restaurants to visit. Excellent value for money. Staff very friendly, they met in the bar for their work night out and even off duty they came to serve us at the bar after they saw us waiting like it was no trouble at all.

• Reviewed: January 12, 2019

Free Wi-Fi, clean rooms, big tv.
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

I was charged twice for my room by mistake but this was resolved by hotel quickly when they phoned me after checkout.

Free Wi-Fi, clean rooms, big tv. Good buffet breakfast included. Ok selection of evening meals. £5 a day parking is reasonable.

• Reviewed: January 7, 2019

the staff were very accommodating.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

the staff were very accommodating. We have just moved from Canada and they helped us know a little more about the city. They also stored our luggage for us.

• Reviewed: January 7, 2019

The receptionist who checked me in, Monica, was very very...
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

There were no face cloths available to wash with. (It did state on your notice in bathroom that you can get a face cloth at reception, but none anywhere on site) NO toothpaste available either at reception. Stated that newspapers were available, but told no, you would have to buy one. Problems with parking as arrived on bank holiday (1st Jan) no one could give me info on what to do with regard to the NCP parking where I was going to leave my car for my whole stay for 4.00, but in the end had to leave my car in another car park for 5.00 and then transfer my car the next day, where I could leave my car until I left for a further 4.00. Trying to find the car parks and finally parking took longer than my journey to Stevenage, so was rather stressful to my start of my de-stressful time.

The receptionist who checked me in, Monica, was very very helpful, polite & friendly. Breakfast was excellent and good choices. Housekeeping was good.

• Reviewed: January 6, 2019

Good location, comfortable room and great breakfast
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The pizza we ordered for dinner was quite overpriced for what it was.

Breakfast was great value for money - hot and cold options available. Room was large, comfortable bed and nice bathroom.

• Reviewed: January 5, 2019

Affordable and beneficial
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The bedding and the cleanliness of the room could have been better. But for the cost of the room it was to be expected. The pillowcases were stained with what looked like sweat and there was hairs visible on the bottom sheet and mattress. Apart from that everything was fine.

Good value for money, staff were friendly

• Reviewed: January 5, 2019

It was quite, calm, confortable, and cosy.

One of the staff (particularly the old lady) was most of the time rude ... all the others memebers of staff reply back with a beautiful smile when I say good morning or hi, but her sometimes she doesn’t even reply or she just gives me that weird look. For a great staff group like the one in this hotel, it is unfortunate to find a member like her between them.

It was quite, calm, confortable, and cosy... so it felt great to spend 10 whole days there. Close shops, restaurants and coffee shops ! Besides, the bus station is literally 2 min walk from the hotel and the train station is about 8 min walk!

• Reviewed: January 4, 2019

Price, location, breakfast, shower
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Temperature of room - couldn’t get it warm enough. Quilt not big enough for bed. Tucked in too much at the end (which I only realised in the morning!)

Price, location, breakfast, shower

• Reviewed: January 3, 2019

Everything, but.
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

The staff are generally dry and not too friendly. We wished for more smiles. Everything was so good for value that we were slightly disappointed with the neutrality of the staff. There was also one staff member who was rude and had no people’s skills at all! It is a shame the hotel with so many good things fell short with the staff!

Everything, but...

• Reviewed: January 3, 2019

Good hotel in a good location.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

You always know what you’re getting from a chain hotel and the Holiday Inn Express in Stevenage is no different. Set in the town centre, you get a good location with a decent sized room. The breakfast offer was good with a decent selection for everyone to enjoy.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

Ease of access to other attractions.

Breakfast although plentiful did not taste the best ,but because of the price we paid I feel I am being very critical.

Ease of access to other attractions.staff we’re helpful.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

Enjoyable stay, apart from the inconvenience of having to contact the holiday inn to explain about .

Overcharged on my bill. Had paid for the car park the previous evening. Then charged again on checkout. Contacted reception when I got home and realised that I was overcharged.

Room very clean ,spacious and light.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

Horrible experience. Staff's communication is at the lowest .
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

The staff at the reception were horrible. I will never stay there again. The paper holder in the shower room was falling down every time you try to pull paper out. Horrible, horrible staff.

Only the bed.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

We needed a hotel close to the station so we could get an...
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

We needed a hotel close to the station so we could get an early morning train to Leeds. The hotel is less than 10 mins walk away, very good value and they provide an early breakfast.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2019

The location for us getting London
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

The telly only having 3 channels and only sound on two , no mattress on the travel cot , 45 min delay getting room even thou it was 6 at night , blood on under quilt , and a smell of caninbis in hall and lift

The location for us getting London

• Reviewed: January 1, 2019

Found for the price this was excellent hotel room, location...
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Found for the price this was excellent hotel room, location and even breakfast. It was clean the staff friendly nice breakfast can't fault it in anyway at all.

• Reviewed: December 31, 2018

Best hotel for value and location in Stevenage!
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

Nothing!!!! As you are asking a bath in the room would be nice!

This hotel is a 'well oiled machine'.THE best hotel for value for money and location in my opinion. The breakfast is included in the price and is good quality, from full english breakfast to pastries, cereal etc. We have family in Knebworth and have stayed in every hotel in Stevenage. On our recent stay I was particularly impressed with the lady on reception. Due to a busy Christmas I had forgotten to ask the hotel to make up the sofa bed for my 4 year old son. The lady checking us in said it was not made up and she wasn't sure if there was spare linen. A second receptionist stepped in and told the receptionist to reallocate our room to a 'no show' room with a made up sofa bed! Such efficiency! Yes, maybe someone would have eventually found that room on the system and allocated it to us. However, waiting in reception for this to be done could have taken a nightmarish turn. I had in tow a 4 year old full of the joys of Christmas and cake! So Thank you!

• Reviewed: December 31, 2018

A simple but fully equipped venue in an easy location, offered at a remarkable price.

Nothing to dislike. Everything was provided cleanly and effectively, especially at a remarkably low price.

The disabled parking facility was very welcome. For full breakfast to be available in a very good value inclusive room rate, was impressive. Friendly, efficient check-in, following easy location to find.

• Reviewed: December 30, 2018

Overall we enjoyed our stay. Hotel was convenient for us as we were visiting family and friends.
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

Parking could have been better. From 2pm until 10am cost £5.00, we felt rushed to get the car out of the car park each morning.

Comfortable room/bed. Good breakfast. Helpful staff

• Reviewed: December 30, 2018

Good price and location for us just a shame about bed and pillows not comfortable
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The bed was not big and comfortable enough for 2 of us sharing, also the pillows were a bit lumpy

Breakfast was good for the price, staff were all very friendly

• Reviewed: December 30, 2018

Nice place but no foods on holiday was a let down.
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

Poor food choices for holidays. Only pizza and nachos but Christmas Day no food at all.

Clean facilities. Soft bed. Nice space in room. Quiet soundproof room. Staff friendly.

Faulty
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Staff unhelpful. Dirty toilet after reporting four days later still the same. Having to run the gauntlet of smokers at the entrance

Nothing after staying here the last four years it's went down hill

• Reviewed: December 29, 2018

Close to where we needed to be for a large family function.
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

Breakfast was ridiculous. Insufficient food for the volume of guests, long queues waiting for more food to be cooked. Not enough cutlery or crockery, had to wait for the dishwasher to finish for knives and forks, so food cold by the time we got to eat it. When asked for more baked beans, they brought out enough to feed about 4 people! If your hotel is full, ensure you have enough food and staff to cope with a full dining room.

Close to where we needed to be for a large family function.

Single dad with 2 young kids
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

Parts of the breakfast could be better namely orange juice could actually be orange juice and not watered down juice or squash. My children aged 9 and 6 refused to drink it. Bacon and sausages could be better too.

Sofa bed was made up ready as requested. Most of the staff were pleasant and accommodating.

• Reviewed: December 28, 2018

A pleasant place to stay while visiting family over Christmas

Would be nice to have a comfortable chair, or even two chairs, in our room. One very hard typist chair is not really acceptable. The orange juice was undrinkable, more like a bad orange squash.

Very helpful staff. Adequate breakfast buffet. Tables constantly being cleared and cleaned.

Good and comfortable.

My two day booking was almost seen as for one day, as the reception lady read back to me after the first night. Had a little challenge with English spoken.

The location of the hotel, it was clean, cosy and tidy and with the breakfast really good value.

Not bad

Was told at check-in that breakfast was served till 10. The card in the room also said till 10. At 9.35 nothing was left not even a slice of toast and was told by staff that nothing else was coming out and that we could have coffee, from a broken coffee machine

The hotel is in a great location, parking isn't the best and is quite limited and is an extra charge. The rooms are comfortable and clean, the shower was very good

• Reviewed: December 26, 2018

Helpful and friendly staff with very clean, spacious and practical rooms
    • Double Room - Disability Access

Our room included breakfast which had lots of choice and the staff were very helpful going above and beyond there duty to help even though we arrived to early. Thank you so much for everything

• Reviewed: December 26, 2018

Fantastic stay very ck for
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

Very helpful staff were given some breakfast as we checked out at 3.30am which we didn't expect as we were checking out so early and was very helpful with 4 children

• Reviewed: December 24, 2018

short break

nothiink to dislike

1st class nice breakfast hot and cold buffet style near shops train station thearte and shopping centre nice cafes and pubs plenty of food outlets to eat at. clean and tidy centre excellent hotel thanks

• Reviewed: December 23, 2018

All was ok but the breakfast was not that good
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

The fresh orange was not fresh orange juice

All was ok but the breakfast was not that good The fresh orange juice was not fresh orange It was orange squash and ruined my breakfast

• Reviewed: December 23, 2018

For the price it really can't be beaten.

Breakfast. Not great, but I suppose it is free

For the price it really can't be beaten. The room was nice and clean, the shower was lovely and the location is excellent.

• Reviewed: December 22, 2018

value for money but just a tiny bit noisy because of the busy roads around

A bit noisy because of busy roads arouns but ver well located and plenty of amenities on the same street!

Take away breakfast is a good option. Was just missing some cheese and ham and it would have been perfect. Receptionists are very friendly!

• Reviewed: December 19, 2018

Awful service
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

You stole my new shoes I left them in the room and you had no lost property of mine I left them there and I went home and realised I left them. Upon calling soon you replied no shoes were handed in to lost property. You stole my new shoes

None of it

• Reviewed: December 19, 2018

Very good location in Stevenage town centre.
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

No car parking at hotel, but is available at Matalan and town car park at additional cost. This lack of free parking could possibly be highlighted as part of the booking process?

A good central location. Breakfast included. Great price for double room with single occupancy.

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

• Double Room with Sofa Bed

Bed too small & sofa bed was really hard & rigid not very comfy

The staff at arrival and we got extra towels and pillows as requested in our booking

• Reviewed: December 16, 2018

Excellent service and very good value for money
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Slightly confusing finding lower ground floor.

Very good price and good location, Comfortable room and good bathroom. Friendly staff. Missed breakfast but staff insisted on providing coffee and something to eat after breakfast hours - very considerate service.

• Reviewed: December 15, 2018

Poor experience - will not return unless have to because of location.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

asked for a room on higher floor but was given room on ground floor. Noisy! Breakfast didn't include fruit compote as described in the brochure and poor quality variety of cereals.

• Reviewed: December 14, 2018

It served its purpose for what it was An overnight business stay.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The bar prices, short of robbery!!! If the barmaid had served me in a mask and funny hat she could have been confused for Robin Hood!!!! Good job Wetherspoons is only 150mtrs away!!!

Everything was what i expected from a Holiday Inn.

• Reviewed: December 14, 2018

Great Holiday Inn Express Experience.
    • Twin Room - Disability Access

The staff were exceptionally friendly, helpful and in general a credit to the hotel chain. The car parking policy was easy to follow and the email beforehand is a great touch. This stay has confirmed that we will be coming back to the Holiday Inn Express in Stevenage.

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

business traveller friendly all in one place
    • Room allocated on arrival

receptionist takes too long to come on the phone long wait time breakfast apples not fresh ! breakfast croissant not freshly baked

business traveller friendly all in one place easy motorway a1m access 24 hour reception desk

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

Great location for early travel to Luton Airport

We were promised no smoking, but it was apparent that the smoking ban was not enforced. When we notified the front staff of the entire 2nd floor being smoky, they just sprayed an aerosol. It's the only thing that was wrong with the place.

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

overnight stop for a works party, worked really well.

comfortable bed, clean and tidy room, very pleasant staff, good breakfast included and a short walk from the station. Ideal for what I wanted, very happy!

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

VALUE FOR MONEY
    • Room allocated on arrival

My basin had a huge crack in it but they did offer me another room upon inspection but I refused, The breakfast was great except the powdered scrambled eggs, I don't know why they got rid of the juice machine

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

Overall nice stay
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

Had 2 showers while staying with you but eater wasn't hot .....the one in the morning at approx 7am was actually cold

The team is very friendly and welcoming. Rooms nice and spacious and clean.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Well situated hotel and excellent value.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Not having its own car park though we understand why that is not possible.

Comfy bed which would have been better had it been king size. We like the open wardrobe idea which prevents you forgetting anything and the presence of an ironing board and iron. Neat hospitality tray. Great breakfast which was included in the price which we found excellent value. Nice, light breakfast room. Well situated. Clever idea to use Matalan's car park.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Staff were helpful ordering late night taxis.

Shower was stuck in one (far too low) position - had to duck to get under it. Check-out at 11am was early when compared to competitors (usually 12.00).

Staff were helpful ordering late night taxis.

Dull and boring
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

Our bathroom was smelling really bad. The cot for the baby was dirty so he had to sleep on the sofa bed. Thw gair dryer was broken

The breakfast was lovely. Beds were comfy

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

Comfortable stay, welcoming and helpful staff would consider staying again
    • Room allocated on arrival

Could be made clearer on booking site that parking has to be paid for and relevant parking charges. Room good vfm but if driving and staying longer could add to substantial charges

Excellent room spacious with extras, Iron, hairdryer and option for laundry to be done made the stay very comfortable

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

Pleasant staff and clean stay

We ate at Salt and Good and would recommend It may be worth advising the staff of the adjacent restaurant

Enjoyed the breakfast which was a real family occasion and the kids loved the croissant and Nutella

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

No complaints
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

Lady at the check in could have been more welcoming No parking available, had to either park round the back or over a busy dual carriageway Only three tv channels

Comfy bed Sofa bed already made up for the kids Nice bathroom Good breakfast included Free WiFi

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Very enjoyable stay.
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

The room was very nice. I liked the fact there was somewhere to sit and have a drink in the evening. Everything was extremely comfortable and nice. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Acceptable
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Had a spirit drink from bar which was drowned in foul tasting Pepsi mixer. However, this was replaced. The breakfast was very poor. Scrambled egg was probably from egg powder. Baked beans poor quality. Bacon over cooked. Had a long wait for sausages to be cooked so rest of breakfast got cold, then found they were poor quality & salty. Orange fruit (questionably) juice, tasteless.

Convenient location. Comfy bed. Reasonable room. Could not remove subtitles from tv.

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

The minute we walked into the hotel we were greeted with...
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The minute we walked into the hotel we were greeted with such friendly professional staff which continued throughout our stay. The breakfast was fresh, very good option choices and almost enjoyable experience. I would thoroughly recommend the hotel not just for their good value, location, cleanliness but the staff went above and beyond to help.... fabulous and a true pleasure to meet, looking forward to our next visit! 😘

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

Good location.
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

Parking arrangement is very tricky especially when you have young children and its a bad weather. You have to pay for parking.

Quiet location. Good location. Staff are helpful.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

Exceptional value, comfort and cleanliness enhanced by customer friendly staff. You have my vote!
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

Nothing was a disappointment!

The friendly and extremely hospitable manner of your check in and food and beverages staff , particularly the male staff on reception duty; I had to wait to order my food because it was busy and after 6 or more minutes of waiting, ordered my food and drinks and the drinks were on the hotel as an apology for waiting. Even more surprised when what we ordered wasn't available and our alternative dish was of the highest quality and quantity. Yes will come again as it was also near to our concert venue. Delighted customers!

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

I thought the hotel was great and it was a base for a...
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

The hotel was very good and the parking worked out very well.

I thought the hotel was great and it was a base for a wedding. The surrounding area unfortunately was not very appealing. Hopefully the area will be invested in to make it more vibrant and appealing.

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Warm and comfy
    • Room allocated on arrival

The only downside was the air conditioning was a bit noisy but as soon as I reported it they got it fixed

My whole experience was fantastic. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was very comfortable and clean

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

very good stay will hopefully stay again
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

the bedroom was very comfortable and the breakfast was good value, the location was good for the event we went to. we got back to the hotel quiet late but was still ok to order a pizza

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

I wasn’t happy and certainly wasn’t worth my money
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

The heating system was rubbish, it was only letting out cold air although it was on the highest temp. When we switched it off it came on again. We then got a portable heater from downstaires! The lights in the room kept going off, we had to remove the card, place it back In and the lights were on again till 15mins the same issue occurred.

The bathroom was the good things about the whole room.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Very impressed with my stay, lookilooking forward return stay a ret

The scrambled eggs were slightly watery but still edible

Very happy with the layout of the room and the design factor with the bathroom door was a brilliant idea. When I return to Stevenage next i will be staying at the same hotel, very impressed

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Room was good.
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

Receptionist was a bit abrupt. She misheard my name and said I had no booking. She must have thought I was stupid because she asked me if I was sure I was at the right hotel. When I showed her the confirmation on my phone she said - Oh well, it's been done on Booking.com. I was surprised the hotel had no private parking.

Room was good. Hotel was clean. Good powerful shower.

• Reviewed: November 3, 2018

Would stay again...
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

Bed was not the most uncomfortable I have slept in and was on the small side of double ...but that did not stop me getting a good night's sleep. Parking in Matalan car park, close to hotel but not cheap, £5 for night, until 10am next morning...but check out is 11am. Kind of forces you to leave early. Luckily for us we arrived in the evening and left by 8am next morning so plenty of spaces...but at other times it may be busy. Also do not recall seeing the car park details when booking. I received an email days after to tell me about it.

Staff were great. Called after we got to room to check everything was ok. Not had that before. Price was fantastic...for mid week town centre.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

The hotel was very good and we would definitely use it again

Smoking on the steps outside the hotel.

The location for trains was very good. The staff were very helpful. The hotel was very clean and the rooms comfortable.

• Reviewed: October 27, 2018

Very comfortable, i felt safe being a woman traveling on her own, and staff were wonderful.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

my issue really, as i was there for 9 days, the breakfast became a little boring. there was plenty of choice but i dont care for sausage or eggs, which left me with cereal, toast and yogurt, which as i say is fabulous but for 9 days a little boring. same as snacks, only a few chocolate bars and packets of crisps.

when i arrived i was in a lower level room that i did not feel comfortable in. they moved me to an upper floor the following day as soon as it was available. very accommodating, no problem and even apologized for the inconvenience.

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

Convenient
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

If you have room service you have to collect yourself when ready although because it wasn't overly busy the kind girl on reception delivered it for me. I was a solo traveller and on the lower ground floor which I felt a bit unnerved about but I was told it was warmer and quieter.

The bed and pillows were really comfy and the staff on reception really helpful. Its only a 5 min walk from the train station and if you have a car you can use the council car park for only £4 if you pay for the token at reception.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

Very impressed with Holiday Express booked online.

Air con a little noisy but got used to it.

Very impressed with Holiday Express booked online. Room very nice with all ameneties. T and coffee making. very clean and welcoming. liked separate door for toilet. Bed and bedding very comfortable. All extras like hair dryer ironing board and iron provided and long length mirror which were not expected. Staff and book in process very smooth. Staff very egficient and friendly. I would have no hesitation in recommending.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

The room was small but beautifully clean, bar was cosy,...
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The bed was a little hard for my liking but I slept well regardless!

The room was small but beautifully clean, bar was cosy, location was convenient for the train station which was all I really needed!

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Had a good stay everyone is very helpfull would go again great stay
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

No cossiants left towards the end .. breakfast should be full until the end food became less and not available towards the end

All was well except hot water in shower had problems ... otherwise kids and parents were happy

• Reviewed: October 19, 2018

Awful
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

My son took unwell on the Sunday night and was sick which I reported to staff he is only 8 and could not make it to the bathroom in time I cleaned it all up and he used the toilet from then on no one came to help me clean it and now I have been charged £100 I will be taking this further.

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

location to rail station and amenities.

Bar prices!! Staff seemed to make up the prices as they went along (to a much higher level!!) and then took down the bar price list saying it was out of date when prices were queried.

location to rail station and amenities. Cleaning staff very friendly.

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

The cleanliness of the hotel and one member of staff was the...
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

All staff apart from one were very rude. We’re charging different prices each time went to bar. The bar prices are absolutely ridiculous and the woman on reception really needs to sort out her customer service skills. Won’t be back!!

The cleanliness of the hotel and one member of staff was the only thing good about hotel.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

Highly recommended
    • Double Room - Disability Access

The scrambled eggs at breakfast were the strangest eggs I've ever tried, wouldn't recommend them to any one.and the fact that the food in the hotel didn't start till 6,

The croissants were amazing, and the staff were incredibly friendly and very helpful.

We Price Match