Reviews of Flexi-lets at The Atrium Camberley 4 stars

Southwell Park Road, Camberley, GU15 3GL, United Kingdom

#5 of 11 hotels in Camberley

Good location and very quiet for a town centre property.
    • Luxury One-Bedroom Apartment

The TV/sound system should be much better than that supplied. Limited digital channels and not HD. At £120 per night I would expect better quality with digital HD a minimum or at least a smart tv to allow access to catch up tv.

Good location and very quiet for a town centre property. Comfortable bed and plenty of space. Great facilities apart from cheap flat screen tv.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

so far good.
    • Apartment

poor kitchen utensil sich as weak vegitable cutting knivies, no sharp knives, no tongue. no vacuum cleaner.

security and calmeness. close to shoping center.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

The venue was clean and in a good location but has definitely seen better days.
    • Apartment

The apartment is in need of a decorative upgrade and did not look as it had been presented in the online information. There were long established marks and stains which needed a lick of paint. It was also hard to find and we had to phone up to get someone to show us where it was.

It was in a really good location and provided a perfect venue for a family stay. The rooms were spacious, and with 2 good sized bathrooms. It had the advantages of a hotel but the privacy of an apartment. The guy who handed us the keys was really helpful and gave us a good handover.

Clean and comfy.
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

Flooring is shabby which ruins the apartment as everything else is great. Beautiful kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms. Enjoyed our stay very much.

Clean and comfy

useful proximity
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

our only issue was that we were only given one key, meaning the people occupying the two double bedrooms were dependent on each others coming and going

close to facilities (shopping and restaurants) as well as train connections to Ascot, London and the South

Massive letdown!
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

I was not the most pleased with the experience I had with Flexi-Lets. I arrived early thinking that I would be able to arrange early arrival and pick up keys as I traveled over an hour to get there. There was a Lot of confusion with my parking location and It took over an hour for someone to arrive and assist with parking location. I meet with Salmon who advised we would meet and he would show me the way to the car parking spot. when I arrived the most ridiculous car parking space was given to me and I refused to park in this space as it was too small. he advised he would help park and managed to back me up however I hit my car on one of the 3 posts in this parking space!! I was not happy. Salmon then offered his parking space and parked in the original one I was given. He also hit his car on the posts. Once the car situation was sorted I just said the car is fine because we was wasting time. We finally made it up to view the apartment. We was advised that we would have complimentary milk and Wifi however we did not need the Wifi. we got charged and additional £40 for staying longer for 2 hours and also was charged for parking @£6. This was advised on the phone by one of your colleagues that the rate was £10ph extra for early check in. I feel I have been robbed of my own money. The Apartment had scratch marks all over the walls and stains on the carpets, the mattress did not fit the bed and we had a sleepless night as the beds was uncomfortable. All the kitchen lights where out and The heating could not get more uncomfortable as it was far too hot and the apartment was far too cold to have the heat off. We then looked in the fridge to find the shocking complimentary milk of 6 tiny milk carton's that was highly embarrassing. The attractions around this area are very poor with very few places for you to visit or eat.

The apartment was very quiet.

• Apartment

Bathroom was dirty with filthy grouting, blackened silicone, broken tap and no hot water on my second morning. Toiletries were cheap and there was no toilet role holder

Bed was comfy and clean

Excellent for a short stay, highly recommended.
    • Apartment

The bed was low and the mattress mediocre. The smell from cupboard at apartment door was wet/damp. Housing the heating system and tumble dryer purely because this internal cupboard lacked ventilation. The kitchen cupboard door edgings were damaged in places due to heat from oven and hob.

The place itself is very clean, kitchen well equipped, nice touch to find tea, coffee, sugar and milk. Dishwasher and tablets, iron board & iron. Parking space numbered specific to apartment. Perfect for eateries (100 meter walk) and lovely area. Lidl also 100 metres from apartment block. I hadn't realised staff left at 8pm however they were good enough to phone me to arrange the book in time. Very helpful.

Unprofessional response once they've got your money.
    • Luxury One-Bedroom Apartment

Upon arrival on the Tuesday night I noted a patio door that would not close or lock. Given that I had company equipment at the apartment, including laptops, i was keen to resolve this issue to ensure property was safeguarded. I called the office (7.45) and one of their team made their way over - they eventually managed to get to my apartment although had been at the wrong one for a while due to not understanding what I had told them, they didnt think to call me back on my phone when I didn't answer the door, but hey ! They were shown the broken door and said they would get maintenance to the site the next day to repair. I said that would have to do, but if not fixed the following day i would expect to be relocated to another flat. I had an appointment to attend that evening but needed to drag another colleague out in order to handover the company equipment that I could not leave in the unsecured apartment - inconvenient to both of us. On return the following evening after work I was dismayed to find that the door had not been repaired and that no one had bothered to contact me to explain the situation. I had to cancel my evening arrangements as again I had equipment that I would not leave in an unsecured apartment. I have sent emails to flexi-let's to discuss the situation but they have failed to respond, very unprofessional so I'll probably not use the company again, which is s shame as good properties.

Apartment and location

Perfect for our requirements - 2 night stay for 3 people
    • Apartment

Twin beds - not really very comfortable - need deeper mattress!!

Very good value for money for 2 bed / 2 bath flat. All requirements provided. Plenty of storage, Flexilets staff very helpful

Very pleasant
    • Apartment

Floors could have been cleaner. Didn't appreciate the agent trying to charge us £10 per hour for an early check-in that they had already agreed to for the total price of £10 - cheeky!!

Comfortable apartment

Very average I would probably use a hotel when I stay in Camberley again.
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

The cleaner needs to look above eye level, the apartment needed some care and attention. No working remote control for the TV.

The location was great and the apartment was nice.

can't fault this place
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

very clean and spacious. great heating and comfortable beds. nice bonus of 2 bathrooms . plus your right on the doorstep of lots of places to eat drink told shop

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Good location but disappointing comfort and safety.
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

The balcony door lock was broken. So it did not feel secure at all. We reported this immediately but it was too late to have it fixed. The mattress of double bed in the main bedroom was wrecked and totally uncomfortable.

The location was good for our needs. The staff were very pleasant.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

Great Apartment in a perfect location!
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

Instructions of where to park your car on arrival.

Comfortable, spacious apartment which was so clean and very well equipped. Great location for visiting Camberly or Sandhurst. There was nothing we could fault , so much better than a standard hotel room. Staff very helpful and friendly.

Nice place just some logistical issues and some details sorting out and it would have been very good
    • Luxury One-Bedroom Apartment

£6 charge per night for parking Difficult entry on first night with car and check out not straighforward when you have a car Heating controls difficult to make work Bed an bit strange, soft on the edges hard in the middle

Good Clean modern Apartment in a vary central location. Very quiet.

Fantastic location and accommodation
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

Check in was made very easy, Ina Yaneva was there to meet me to check me in and was very helpful. The accomadition was spotless and had every thing needed for my stay.

A great apartment that is situated right in the town centre.
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

the CD player could do with renewing as it was very hit & miss whether it would play some of the tracks or even a CD at all, also the scart lead for the DVD player could do with replacing.

the self contained apartment was very clean and had everything you would need for a lengthy stay

Not good
    • Apartment

When we booked , we booked a two bed apartment with 1 double and 1 twin , when we arrived with our grown up son and daughter, we found that we had two double rooms , flexi let's told us they could not change the booking as booking . Com had not requested the twin , sorry , my son then had to sleep on the sofa.

Brilliant place to stay with a central location.
    • Luxury One-Bedroom Apartment

Though the décor was pleasant there were a few issues with the apartment. The strip between the bathroom and hall flooring was missing and the sink in the bathroom did not drain very well. It was hard to shower with out flooding the bathroom because of the shower screen. The heating proved very hard to adjust so we had to open windows. The quality of the mattresses was a disappointment.

We were allocated a 2 bedroom apartment instead of the one bedroom we were expecting so had the bonus of 2 bathrooms and a choice of bedroom! The apartment was well designed, light and spacious. The living, dining, kitchen space was large and well appointed. the rooms faced into a pleasant courtyard and there was a small balcony off the lounge area.The location was very central for shopping, cinema, eating etc. We were met by a very friendly member of staff who couldn't do enough to make us feel welcome and the designated parking space on the lower ground floor was much appreciated.

Excellent!!
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

The Downstairs car park could be better sign posted to find the apartments. Could also do with a bit more lighting. Otherwise the car was safe and secure.

Extremely well spaced and clean.

Felt like a home from home!
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

Not much of a complaint,but the temperature was a little warm.

The wonderful welcome from the staff.Professional,informative and friendly.Excellent facilities and good location.

Great location but felt like I was sleeping on concrete
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

The bed was extremely uncomfortable and should probably be changed. There was an unpleasant, unclean smell as you walk in but the apartment was clean, maybe the carpets needed to be cleaned.

Exactly what we needed.
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

Bed a bit uncomfortable but as only one night stay not a problem, will definitely use again if in area.

Great location for purpose of visit, car park secure, rep waiting to meet us, clean, tidy apartment near to restaurants and shops.

Great location for the festival!
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

i stayed here for a week during the festival. Fabulous location and the flat was great! Not cheap, but then property is at a premium during the festival. The staff were super helpful,and helped book taxis to the airport. Loved the complementary a Scottish snacks, Iron Bru and tea!

Good location, good customer service from flexi lets.
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

The laminate flooring in flat 55 needs replacing as it's peeling in places and there were stains on the carpet in bedroom 2. The extractor fan didn't work in an suite and the tv only had 2 channels that worked.

Good location with shops, restaurants near by. Good location for legoland/Windsor castle and other attractions.

Lovely apartment in central location
    • Apartment

Dining chairs need replacing as back was hanging off one of them

Nice spacious apartment in central location. Brilliant for shops and restaurants. Everything available for short stay

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

Great location but access to parking arrangements need solving.
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

The access to the parking on arrival was a shamble. We had to wait in the middle of a busy road for the gate to be opened for us. The staff was very polite about it but it was a massive problem sat in the road waiting. When we left we could not post back the parking permit without going back into the building which we then did not have the keys for so had to return it in the post afterwards, quite ridiculous. Also, during our stay we left our older daughter sleeping who had just come off a sleep deprived event and the staff WOKE HER UP to ask her something!

Spacious, clean and comfortable. Loved the balcony. Very clean. Great location and felt very secure.

Requested single beds in room (confirmed via email) which...
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

Requested single beds in room (confirmed via email) which did not happen, staff very unhelpful started arguing with myself about the problem. No solution or compensation offered, very poor service . Rooms quite dirty and not up to standard

Excellent facilities
    • Apartment

Two things... coffee and tea supplied but instant coffee. There is a shop downstairs but as there is no coffee pot I could not make fresh coffee. An alternative to instant would be great. Secondly, we were awoken at three in the morning by terrible screaming and shouting from a couple using some extremely threatening and abusive language in a nearby apartment. Obviously this is beyond the control of the rental company but it was, nevertheless, frightening for my children.

Excellent welcome. Central location. Secure doors. Clean and well-equipped apartment. Close to shops.

Well located apartment for Camberley central
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

The rooms were very warm and if you opened the window was very noisy. We requested car parking and they wanted to charge £150 for one night! Luckily after ringing flexi lets directly they allowed us to park for free.

Location was good for our visit

Not worth the hassle
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

Way too much hassle, phone calls and emails 3days before booking wanting to confirm check in time, list of rules as long as your arm which is fair enough but a little off putting and negative. Parking was an absolute nightmare, smallest tightest allocated space available, check out 10am Sunday morning which is totally unreasonable especially when had to get up clean up etc. Communal areas are abit grotty and place feels tired! Did not feel like value for money at all would have been £100 cheaper to book 2 rooms in premier inn next door and far less hassle.

Balcony
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

Not sure where to park before getting to the appartment to pick up the fob/room key from the secure box in order to park in the underground secure car park.

Balcony

Not very much
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

Very basic accommodation. Access door to balcony would not open or lock properly. Clock was broken. Despite arriving at notified time access was delayed because representative had left office.

Not very much

Location from Ascot was fantastic, just one train stop away.
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

We booked a 2 double bedroom apartment from booking.com and we were given a double and Twin. Check with management company

Location from Ascot was fantastic, just one train stop away. Apartment was within a great complex including bars and restaurants.

Flexi Let
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

The tiles in one of bathroom were quite loose

First time at a flexi let apartment with my children & it was great. My kids had a lovely time, would of helped if it was a double bed and not 2 singles in the second bedroom. Overall the apartment was clean and tidy and left it like that on check out. Glad my kids enjoyed their stay.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Very comfortable!!
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

A bit expensive in comparision with hotels around but it is worth it due to facilities included in the apartment

All the services in the apartment, really clean and great location

Excellent would stay there again
    • Luxury One-Bedroom Apartment

I didn't like the fact that I could not enter the apartment early as my flight arrives very very early.. The greeting letter was outdated it reference New Years. Not being from the U.K. I would have like the greeter to better explain the appliances. The oven and washer dryer combo. The bathroom had mildew in the bath tub area. And they should supply extra towels since my stay did not allow for a cleaning.

I like the fact that it was secure and that I had a great view of the courtyard. The furnishings were great more than expected. Locations was excellent in the middle of everything.

Functional, more suitable for a business stay.
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

The apartment was non smoking but there was an unpleasant smell, a mingling of air freshener and smoke. We had to check every item on the inventory as the paperwork stated that we would be liable for items missing. The apartment had to be vacated by 10 am rather than the more standard 11 am in an hotel.

The apartment was well equipped and quite spacious. We appreciated having an en suite as well as the main bathroom.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Very nice place and good value for money.
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

It wasn't made clear before booking that we would have to pay a substantial deposit as it was only a weekend stay, which has been slow to be refunded.

Very nice place and good value for money. Conveniently located & very close to a good pub.

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Very clean, quiet and convenient location.
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

A bit disappointed that we had to pay £40 extra for arriving around 9pm. Although the check-in/check-out times were given to us, the flats are not cheap and having to pay that extra money felt like a bit of a rip-off.

Very clean, quiet and convenient location. Lots of space for a family of four (we were travelling with two children and stayed for 5 nights).

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

Good value & location
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

Two car park spaces would have been better for us although there was plenty paid parking, not too expensive.

Good location for restaurants, shopping & Sandhurst .

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

The smelly lift and common areas.
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

The smelly lift and common areas. Used the washing machine and left with wet clothes as we couldn't work out how to dry them. We spent hours trying to work out the washing machine directions. Directions were not clear on how to access the property.

OKAY STAY.....GOOD LOCATION.....RUDE STAFF
    • Luxury One-Bedroom Apartment

Don't be fooled, it is not a luxury apartment! It's a basic standard apartment. The hot water comes and goes. Real disappointment no hot water in the middle of showering...freezing cold water comes on. No boiler just a tank. Cooker did not work so moved us to another appartment opposite. Staff are very rude did not even apologise...were not bothered about providing good customer service. No kitchen role n some ammenenities missing when asked to provide they were not bothered and said someone might come tomorrow to drop it off. Very rude staff just want to get u off the phone. Not good value for money at all...OVERPRICED TO SAY THE LEAST!!

Location is excellent. High street and mall is 3minutes walk from the property. If you are driving then local attraction are near by. Virginia gardens is a must visit- really beautiful gardens and lake. Legoland is 30min drive. Apartment has all you will need for a short stay.

Fantastic luxury apartment and great value!

Loved everything!

Fantastic apartment!Everything was perfect,luxury accommodation including dishwasher and washer/dryer perfect with a young baby. Lovely comfy beds.Free allocated underground parking space.Free WiFi.Minute walk to popular restaurants and shops. Highly recommended, we will definitely stay here again!

Best place to stay in camberley for location location location ☺️
    • Luxury One-Bedroom Apartment

To have to complete a inventory of the flats contents on arrival after a five hour drive! Is this really necessary?

Fantastic clean apartment in the heart of camberley with secure parking. Was met by the agent who was informative and professional. Would recommend this as a far better option than hotel rooms. Thanks everyone for a wonderful stay

Nice flat, good location.
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

Staff were extremely rude! The lady who handed over the keys to me asked me the reason for my stay - I told her I was getting married the next day. She then proceeded to say "aren't you a bit young to be getting married"... awful customer service.

Good location, nice flat!

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

Beautiful Apartment but no hot water!
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

There was no hot water for entire duration of stay, there was a problem with the boiler. One of the coldest days of the year and all four guests could not shower prior to going out to a party, bitterly disappointed.

Lovely comfortable bed and great location.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Great value for money.
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

As a personal preference, it would be great to have a cafetiere :)

Spacious rooms. Ensuite to master bedroom. Courteous staff who meet you. Functional and clean.

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

Would definitely stay there again, good quality apartment and great location.
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

The only thing was the parking was quite tight, not easy to get in and out of.

The apartment was very comfortable and the location was brilliant. Had everything we needed.

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

The was an issue with our room which they resolved quickly.
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

Had to wait for water to heat up for an hour each time and the water did not heat up after we attempting to boost the temperature.had to shower at family house

The was an issue with our room which they resolved quickly. Right next to the atrium easy acces to shops

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

Grean
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

'No curtains or blinds in the living room'

excellent appartment that was well kitted out everything you need for a short stay the location was great all shops, bars and restaurants with in 2 minutes walking distance.

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

Potentially very good, but spoilt by false economy.
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

The beds in the second room were very poor and only fit for children. They were very badly made. Suggest zip and link would be a good option. We only discovered the bed was broken at 10 pm and hence a night was spent sleeping on a mattress on the floor. It's a shame as everything else was very good.

Good facilities and very quick response to our broken bed problem as someone was sent to fix it the next morning. However I am still waiting for communication from the management - an apology at least is expected.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2016

Very flexible ...
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

Everything was very clean and new. We were able to pay extra for a later check-in when we realised we would be leaving London late, and then the staff were understanding in waiting longer for us because of nightmare traffic due to an accident on the motorway. Wifi worked well. Coffee & Tea welcome pack was provided.

• Reviewed: 26 November 2016

Good facilities for short term stop, but not cheap by any imagination.
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

Beds in second bedroom were singles and uncomfortable. Bathroom extractors were ineffective steamed up everytime. Traffic noise was high in centre of town.

Good facilities, in town centre close to all shops and restaurants

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

Great find, why choose a hotel??
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

No vacuum cleaner, and some furniture was broken, but for the money, amazing value and didn't hinder our stay. We'll be back!

Everything we needed, clean and tidy

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

Staff were helpful and apartment was clean and comfortable and at a very good price as well
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

Staff were cheerful and happy each time I spoke to them on the phone nothing seemed to much trouble the gentleman who met us was polite and was very helpful

• Reviewed: 30 October 2016

Enjoyed stay, great location
    • Luxury One-Bedroom Apartment

We were told we could check in between 11-12 which was requested and agreed before arrival. The cleaners were still cleaning until 12.15 and we were rushing to get ready for a wedding so didn't expect the cleaners to still be there. The apartment was then not spotless as they were trying to rush to finish the job. They were however very polite.

Great location. Lovely welcome. Great size apartment.

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

Nice apartment very noisy location
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

Apartment at first floor within a few metres of corner on very busy road. Very noisy with buses and heavy good vehicles braking and then accelerating around corner. Car parking space very narrow large 4x4 will struggle

Facilities and local restaurants shops undercroft parking

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

It is like being at home in Camberley
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

Rooms were on the street side; a bit noisy but acceptable. The area in general is a but busy in term of traffic

Apartment clean and comfortable with two bedrooms and most important two bathrooms. Fully equipped chicken. The shopping center with Restaurants very convenient if you are late and would like to have dinner out

• Reviewed: 6 October 2016

Did the job for a reasonable price
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

Just the access and the key drop off wasn't particularly easy due to no presence on site.

Very comfortable and modern. Good welcome. Good value for money if staying in a group.

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

Awful - don't stay here!!!!!!!!!!
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

Be warned - the apartments look nothing like the photos! This place was in such poor condition that we moved elsewhere. It was dirty and unsafe. The customer service was appalling and the company failed on every aspect.

Nothing. The place was horrendous and the service was incredibly poor.

2 days in Camberley
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

The 2 bedroom flat was amazing! Clean, tidy and had everything we needed. Shops, restaurants, cinema, everything was only 1 minute away ....

• 2-Bedroom Apartment

It was hot..only one fan in apartment. beds not very comfortable expensive

• 2-Bedroom Apartment

Centrally located and convenient. The property was clean and comfortable. An excellent stay.

Nearly station and shopping mall.
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

Nearly station and shopping mall. Excellent facilities such as kitcing, electric and rooms.

Excellent value for money & great accommodation

Excellent accomodation

Gym next door shops 2 min walk

Gym next door shops 2 min walk

Very nice except for the parking

Car parking incuded

Good space very comfy

Plenty of space & well equipped appt

Plenty of space & well equipped appt

Clean and had everythinf I needed

Clean and had everythinf I needed

Awesome
    • Apartment

Housekeeping could have been done at least once in 3 days.

Spacious considering the other apartments in London

Awful to locate, terrible condition
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

Sheets were dirty and stained, not a nice property at all

Great stay....good location....clean apartment with safe secure parking. Nice staff.
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

Cooking facilities/equipment/serving dishes a little sparse in the apartment.

Nice to have x2 bathrooms.

Very good
    • Apartment

Didn't know how to get keys . We were lucky another couple were waiting to get in to the appartment

Very helpful