2. UK hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Florence Suite Boutique Hotel and Restaurant

Reviews of Florence Suite Boutique Hotel and Restaurant 4 stars

6 Malvern Road, Portsmouth, PO5 2NA, United Kingdom

#9 of 28 hotels in Portsmouth

Read more- opens a dialog box

Showing 1 – 75

• Reviewed: 19 January 2019

New Year stay in Southsea
    • Superior King Room

The bed was a little bit lumpy and the shower screen doors didn't close fully.

The staff were friendly and welcoming. The room was spacious and quiet. The breakfast was tasty and of a high standard, with good coffee to go with the full English.

• Reviewed: 13 January 2019

Misleading
    • Executive King Room With Shower

Room size As pictures are done in panoramic Very misleading Room 7 Florence Was not good as near main entrance and everyone decided to stop there and talk Plus smoking area out side are window Ummmm

Breakfast was fine very cramped Service was quick

• Reviewed: 12 January 2019

Clean and comfortable bed & breakfast.
    • Small Double Room with Shower

Although the bed was comfortable the pillows were very hard. Didn't feel that it was suitable for the special occasion I had booked it for.

The breakfast was excellent and a good choice. The staff were very friendly and informative.

• Reviewed: 12 January 2019

Everything.
    • Small Double Room with Shower

There are stairs that are difficult for older people. But, the style of the building allows nothing else. So, we accept that little problem.

Everything. Reception, room, location and free parking.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2019

Superb boutique hotel in excellent location.

Nothing to add here.

This was a really pleasant place to stay with very well appointed rooms and effortlessly friendly staff. Given the degree of comfort, the location and the overall high standards of the Florence Suite Boutique Hotel, it also represented very good value. Highest recommendation.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2019

Super room. Well run establishment. Great position for local amenities. Very enjoyable.
    • Executive King Room With Shower

Bed not particularly comfortable. Mattress quite lumpy.

There was an excellent choice of breakfast items, all beautifully cooked and served. Parking satisfactory because permit issued. Room tastefully decorated and spacious.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2018

The authentic look, beautifully decorated and clean.
    • Executive King Room With Shower

The veg in the Gastro pub with the roast were a little too crunchy for my liking but that’s personal preference.

The authentic look, beautifully decorated and clean. Wonderful staff and service, the pub was brilliant and food was very good! Definitely stay again!

• Reviewed: 21 December 2018

Florence suite - minimoon get-away
    • Suite

We didn't stay long enough.

The staff we all incredibly friendly and happy to help with anything we needed. Our room was very warm and comfortable with all facilities we could have needed.

• Reviewed: 14 December 2018

Exceptional from arrival to departure.
    • Executive King Room With Shower

Nothing. (However other guests mentioned poor signage to explain where the reception was from the hotel parking - which could be clearer)

Wonderful stay at this hotel, once again. I received an upgrade and late check out on arrival as my partner who is in the forces has returned from his deployment. They made my stay extra special after having 6 months apart. Thank you!

• Reviewed: 26 November 2018

A fabulous quirky place to stay, easy to find, lovely accommodation, food and staff
    • Superior King Room

I didn’t realise until I went into Reception because I couldn’t park because of residents only signs, that Reception were able to give you a pass to park on the street.

The hotels being over several properties are quirky and so much nicer than a chain hotel

• Reviewed: 26 November 2018

Lovely boutique hotel with excellent staff. I would stay here again
    • Executive King Room With Shower

The service in the restaurant at the bar was lacking and the menu was poor. The food was not worth the money and the bar and restaurant lacked atmosphere- it was just too quiet, almost awkward dining on your own. The parking arrangement was that you get a pass to park on the adjacent streets which could be tricky for some but fortunately we got a space 300m away so didn’t have to carry our bags far. The room could have done with a mini fridge to store a few bits and bobs as we stayed for 3 nights and it got expensive eating out for two meals a day.

Lovely comfortable and warm room with classic furniture and en suite shower. Hair dryer and kettle included. Tv worked well and there was fast free WiFi. Staff were lovely in the hotel, breakfast dining room and bar. Breakfast was really tasty and there was lots of choice. The hotel was situated a £5 Uber away from the historic dockyard and within walking distance of the beach and D-day museum.

• Reviewed: 24 November 2018

• Executive King Room With Shower

A wonderful hotel in a very good location. The room was spotlessly clean and the breakfast was superb. Will definitely be stopping here again if the need arises.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2018

Wow! I absolutely loved my stay, the room was beautiful,...
    • Executive King Room With Shower

Wow! I absolutely loved my stay, the room was beautiful, spacious and very clean. All staff that we came into contact were all very helpful and friendly. I am looking forward to my next stay at this hotel! It’s perfect and I highly recommend it

• Reviewed: 13 November 2018

Lovely and would definitely stay again in the future.
    • Executive King Room With Shower

Fantastic location and the friendliness of the staff on our arrival was very much appreciated. The atmosphere of the Florence arms was also very welcoming. Overall a very pleasant stay and we would definitely recommend.

• Reviewed: 12 November 2018

The room was clean warm and cosy.
    • Superior King Room

We didn't realise it was on the top floor and my husband has a hip problem. One of scattered cushion on the bed was stained and light bulb missing on main light. Bathroom mirror has seen better days. Gastro pub food was mediocre and had no atmosphere. I did like the Pub's deco though.

The room was clean warm and cosy. The room was exceptionally clean and sparkled. Nicely decorated simple but stylish. Friendly and helpful staff. The area was pleasant and quiet and near to most of the main facilities and sites. Excellent breakfast.

• Reviewed: 4 November 2018

Lovely place, very modern & boutique.
    • Small Double Room with Shower

Parking is limited but the receptionist saved me a space as I was arriving late evening.

Beautiful resort in lovely location. Receptionist called me as I was on my way just to ensure we were still coming. She also saved me a parking space on the premises.

• Reviewed: 30 October 2018

Lovely location, excellent staff and location!!
    • Superior King Room

My only complaint is that the heat didn't come on until a certain time of the evening.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. From calling a taxi whenever I asked, to explaining any questions I had, they were there every moment I needed them. I would definitely stay at this location if I visit Portsmouth!! Highly recommended.

• Reviewed: 23 October 2018

A nightmare
    • Superior King Room

Lack of security in the building. Our neighbours ran up and down the stairs all night, banged, crashed and generally made a nuisance of themselves. Don't know what they were using the room for but was too frightened to confront them. Was glad to leave in the morning.

Individually designed large rooms with comfortable seating, on site parking (limited), get there early. Proximity to the ferry terminal.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Nice homely and very friendly staff. Excellent breakfast on each day.
    • Executive King Room With Shower

1. Toiletries - if you supply them then supply them every day - not just the first day. It was fortunate that we managed to get some locally so the problem was overcome. 2. Really bad - my partner had an unfortunate unexpected period which stained the bed linen. I was extremely unhappy that the bed linen was not changed and staff just made the bed. 3. We were on the ground floor near the front door. Avoid if you can. We had an unfortunate incident the first night which ruined the next day for us due to lack of sleep. Drunken guests arrived back after midnight and were very noisy. The staff dealt with it very well the next day though.

Nice homely and very friendly staff. Excellent breakfast on each day.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

ok
    • Superior King Room

requested for a late check out but lots of noise from the cleaners talking and knocking hoover in to my door and loud cleaning couldent sleep in.

The staff was sweet.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

Can't fault it.
    • Superior King Room

The wardrobes in Room 6 of the suite were very small as they were built in cupboards, I had to find somewhere to hang my evening dress as it was too long for the wardrobe.

We stayed at the Florence Suite this time, we have stayed for the past 4 years for a dinner we attend and every time the hotel has lived up to our expectations. Bteakfast was very good, a big menu. Very local to Southsea beach/pier and restaurants. Very happy and will book for next year.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

A comfortable room, great staff, sadly let down by cleaning and maintenance issues.
    • Executive King Room With Shower

Unfortunately, the loo was soiled on arrival and there were a number of maintenance defects evident: Towel radiator held on by only one of four brackets; toilet seat loose and moving; window curtain rail had no end stop and there were several hooks missing; shower door had no stop and trapped fingers; bathroom fan did not work; TV remote was filthy - we had to clean it with a wet wipe before use. This is described as an 'Executive King' room, but was, sadly, below par.

All of the staff were positive, cheerful, helpful and friendly, the room was reasonably quiet (just a bit of noise from the street) and comfortable, the breakfast was good, and the building was located 5 mins from Southsea esplanade (although in a very built up street).

Would stay again!
    • Superior King Room

the mirror was rusty and the sink gave us cold water when i turned the hot on. Apart from this, i was impressed.

The bed is so comfy and the rooms were so big!

Enjoyed our stay - thank you
    • Suite

Had a little noise through the night with upstairs guests but nothing to complain about. The steps can be slippery in the wet and difficult to navigate with heavy suitcases.

The bed was very nice and we were pleasantly surprised by the size of the room. We initially found reception a little hard to locate when we arrived in the rain but after that, all good. Breakfast was ok but a little cramped if a few families were in together. Overall though we enjoyed our stay

The hotel was a 5-minute walk to the seafront which was...
    • Small Double Room with Shower

We arrived late in the evening and parking was very limited. Luckily there was 1 space free but we had to drive around for a while to find one. Breakfast was very limited on choice but generally was ok.

The hotel was a 5-minute walk to the seafront which was really convenient. The room was clean and tidy and had everything we needed.

Unique hotel

The rooms were all decorated well and individually. They were spacious and clean . Staff were very friendly and helpful . Parking available and cheap taxi to the quay

Faulty towers.
    • Small Double Room with Shower

31 degrees of sunshine outside and could not use the garden after 8pm. Did not want to disturb other corporate guests. What about holiday guests wanting a quiet drink in the garden. Had to ask for a fan as room was far to hot. Felt like faulty towers no drinking or Any noise in garden seating area after 8.pm. we are in summer time as in relaxing in hotel grounds. Never again felt like naughty school children. Staff said I will allow you this time but no drinking or noise. If I had not paid would have left , what's the point of a seating area you can't sit in????

Spacious room nice bathroom, comfy bed

I don't drink coffee...
    • Suite

It was so hot we had to sleep with windows open and couldnt sleep due to noisy neighbours television or xbox until 2am one night. A fan or air conditioning may be helpful.

Close to everything for site seeing and beach. Caught Alfie the bus for a tour and commentary about Portsmouth... recommended tour but only goes twice a week Thursdays and one day on the weekend....plan for it as its a good one.

The room was great but I don’t intend to return because of the poor service at breakfast.
    • Executive King Room With Shower

The service at breakfast was extremely poor. There was only one other table seated so it was not busy but I had to ask 3 times for a cup of tea before one was provided and no toast was offered.

The room was larger than I expected and the bed was comfortable.

A very pleasant, relaxed stay. I would certainly stay there again.
    • Executive King Room With Shower

Minor things such as the tea cups in the room were rather small. The duvet needed to be bigger as well.

There were decent pillows on the bed not thin ones you often get in hotels. The staff in the pub and restaurant were very friendly and helpful. The food was excellent. Great breakfast.

Great little hotel.
    • Small Double Room with Shower

Hairdryer died☹️ but instantly offered replacement.

Great location for next day travel to France. Nice room and very friendly staff. Good breakfast too. Also managed to park our two motorcycles off the road.

Fabulous
    • Superior King Room

Pillows were a bit too soft for my liking but such a personal thing it’s hard to please everyone. Breakfast could have been hotter but was only just warm.

Gorgeous room comfy bed great location Quality produce for cooked breakfast Great value Staff all excellent

Fa tactic stay
    • Small Double Room with Shower

The room was a bit small

OMG this place is amazing the staff were excellent the breakfast was out of this world the breakfast was of a very high standard probably I would say the best quality of everything eggs bacon sausages etc excellent the staff at breakfast was above excellent attentive helpful charming I would highly recommend Mend this boutique the room we had was small but I booked this for a surprise overnight break for my husband d birthday unknown to me the d day museum is literally a 5 min walk There was e e. A birthday card in the room and then we went onto gunwharf keys The boutique even took care of the parking thoughtful owners who want their guests to have a relaxing time thank you so very much we had a fantastic stay and would come again

Would recommend and we would stay again
    • Superior King Room

The food in the gastric pub , Wanted a light snack on Sunday but they not available Not much selection of plainer healthy food

Staff very helpful and the breakfast is excellent

Modern decor with character and excellent food in a convenient location
    • Small Double Room with Shower

The shower room was very small with little surface available for items such as tooth brushes

The hotel provides for free parking and the location was perfect for our puroise

Enjoyable if brief stay in a very nice hotel.
    • Superior King Room

No real issues with the hotel at all.

Big airy room, convenient location for Southsea. A bit of a walk to Gunwharf Quays which is ok if you like that sort of thing, we did.

Breakfast was really nice!
    • Small Double Room with Shower

The room was really nice and clean (I didn't find the bed comfortable but I prefer a softer one to a harder one), the bathroom however was like walking into a different hotel! Our shower head wasn't properly fitted, the wooden toilet seat had seen better days and the bathroom was just generally tired looking! Was such a shame because from walking into the room you would expect the bathroom to be a lot nicer!

Breakfast was really nice!

Lovely stay in Southsea
    • Executive King Room With Shower

Bathroom felt a bit damp and never warmed up. Would have been nice to have some pastries at breakfast.

Very comfortable room and excellent staff. Breakfast was very good too.

Excellent little hotel with everything we needed
    • Superior King Room

The room was really big and the bed was very comfortable. The staff were very friendly and the breakfast was lovely. Would definitely stay again.

A very warm welcome in a snowstorm!
    • Executive King Room With Shower

Nothing, it was all a very good experience.

The room was big, bed very comfortable, very tastefully decorated. Reception very helpful and welcoming, wvwn to extent of braving the snow to show us the carpark personally. Altogether lovely.

We will definitely return.
    • Executive King Room With Shower

Lovely comfortable, clean and spacious room. Breakfast was delicious and it’s all cooked fresh. The hotel is a 2 minute walk to the seafront and a pleasant 30 min flat walk along the front to Gunwharf Quays. (We were given a card for a local taxi company from the receptionist when we didn’t fancy the walk) The Florence Arms pub next door is lovely too. Why part with money to the big corporate chains when there are local businesses like The Florence offering oodles more character, style and service.

Loved it!
    • Small Double Room with Shower

The bathroom shower leaks even if you close if properly, it happened to us in 2 different rooms... but apart from that all perfect!

The bed and pillows, extremely comfortable!! Staff was friendly and nice, easy parking (week day, not sure in the weekend). Really near to the promenade for a lovely walk.

The facilities are in a central location and are very...
    • Executive King Room With Shower

The facilities are in a central location and are very charming. The room was perfect as was breakfast. We would recommend the restaurant that is associated with this hotel that is right down the street.

It is very quiet
    • Executive King Room With Shower

The bathroom. The location of shower head is wrongly installed on the narrow side of the shower tub making very little space to move around. The washing basin is awfully small and with a glass panel sitting about 25 cm above it. The panel simply blocking the way to wash your face properly. In addition, the stopper of the washing basin gets stuck easily. Need to open it forcefully using the spoon provided inside the room which was very annoying.

It is very quiet

Lovely overnight stay good choice at breakfast. Rooms really clean.
    • Executive King Room With Shower

I had eggs Benedict for breakfast was okay but was lacking something in tastes. Not really something I didn’t like. It’s not something I didn’t like but for parking you can get a permit inside from reception to park in the street or you can park across the road at stattons hotel which is also part of the mercer hotels.

I liked the the bed I thought JT was going to be too firm but it wasn’t it was perfect for me, the shower was amazing and so was the products they provided l’octaine, I don’t normally use hotel shower gels etc. The room was extremely clean. good choice at breakfast I never had one this time, on Sundays the restaurant across the road which part of the pub do a very good roast. Which I think is also something to do with the hotel

Fabulous and relaxing.
    • Small Double Room with Shower

There was only one girl on reception so check-in took a little while as she was already checking someone in when we arrived and we had to wait for her to show them to their room. She was very friendly and efficient though - it was just because she was on her own.

the cooked breakfast was amazing!

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

We would definitely recommend this for people visiting the Portsmouth Naval dockyard.
    • Superior King Room

We were lucky to get a space outside for our car and were immediately given a parking permit. So we give the Hotel 5 stars for this service. However, we believe that parking may be difficult at times.

Lovely bedroom with comfortable bed. Top class restaurant. Excellent associated gastropub very near the Hotel.

Excellent in every way
    • Executive King Room With Shower

Lovely spacious room and ensuite. Delicious breakfast and superb evening meals - one at the Pub and one at the fine dining restaurant "The Kitchen".

Comfortable and convenient
    • Small Double Room with Shower

We booked ‘small doubles ‘ and they certainly were the smallest rooms we have ever encountered. The ensuites were so tiny that clothes and toiletries had to be left outside the door. The room was extremely clean and the bed comfortable but more than a couple of days in such a small room would have been difficult. We had pre booked meals in the 2 restaurants. The first night we ate in ‘The Kitchen’. On our second evening we arrived for our booked time at the Gadtro Pub to find that only 2 places had been booked for us. Strange when all other bookings were for 4. No tables were available at that time so we had drinks in the bar and after nearly an hour asked if we could eat in there which was arranged for us. Michael, a member of staff was very helpful.

A lovely stay at the Florence Suites. The staff were helpful and everywhere was smart and immaculate. The breakfasts were lovely with gluten free bread available on request. We ate at both restaurants (eventually) and both were extremely good.

Excellent!
    • Suite

Hospitality tray cups were too small. Could have greater variety on the 'a la carte' breakfast menu (although the food was very good)

Room, facilities, bed, staff

Good hotel spoiled by a poor eating experience.
    • Small Double Room with Shower

As a converted house, sound insulation is poor.. woken at 1am by other guests going to their rooms although they were not being particularly noisy. Ate at the "Gastro" pub - the seafood linguini bore no resemblance to a proper one, with five pieces of rubbery squid in a weird pink flavourless sauce and was so bad I sent it back. Tried a steak instead, which came smothered with a thick crust of unknown ingredients. The steak was fine after scraping it off... The food was bad enough to stop me staying at the hotel again, as it is in a residential area, with no other restaurants within walking distance.

Well decorated modern style room, clean and comfortable, with nice helpful young lady on reception. Wifi good. Managed to get the last off-street parking spot - grateful as it is a residential area with restricted on-road parking, but there are quite a lot of spaces.

Lovely room with large ensuite.
    • Executive King Room With Shower

Lovely room with large ensuite. Great breakfast, lovely decor throughout. Gastro pub was local and had a great atmosphere. Food was good quality, plenty of choice for drinks.

Brilliant location. Quirky hotel clean and well presented.
    • Small Double Room with Shower

Smell of paint in room, bedside tables and lights on both side of bed. Car parking.

Breakfast fantastic choice well presented lovely dining room. Quirky buildings with matching decor.

Lovely hotel with friendly staff in an area where upmarket hotels are hard to come by.
    • Suite

Only very minor bits and pieces, curtains could have been cleaned as there were some stains and the gate leading on to the private decking area was unable to be locked as it seems to have lowered itself a bit too much meaning the bolt isn't aligned which might be bothersome to some, the actual back doors to the room locked so it's fine but should be able to lock the gate too.

The staff were extremely friendly, allowed us to check in earlier than normal and check out later than usual, as it was our honeymoon they even gave us free breakfast in bed when you usually have to pay a tray charge. Overall it was a fantastic stay, comfy bed, very, very spacious suite and was exactly what we needed. Would definitely stay here again

Beautiful decor, very clean and it was a good location.
    • Small Double Room with Shower

Small bed and we were very very hot. Also although we'd booked a small double room, it was very small and we could hear noise from other rooms so didn't sleep very well unfortunately.

Beautiful decor, very clean and it was a good location. Staff friendly and very helpful. Lovely breakfast.

Comfortable for one night stay
    • Executive King Room With Shower

Parking was a bit of a nightmare as had to move our car three times when we first arrived. Parking very limited on streets and the small amount of parking provided by hotel could only accommodate very small vehicles.

Comfortable spacious bedroom. Very clean. Staff were friendly and helpful. Lovely breakfast. We were just looking for an overnight stay having arrived on the ferry from France. Not visited Southsea before, but a short walk brought us to the seafront where we spent a pleasant hour or two visiting the pier and castle before setting off back to the North of England.

Quiet, relaxed, indulgent and easy.
    • Suite

Garden needs a makeover, sofa in the living rooom was a little dirty. All windows are surrounded by lot paths to the restaurant and bar unfortunately

Brilliant food, presentation was amazing and option to have breakfast in the room was brilliant and prompt.

Quality accommodation, would stay again .
    • Superior King Room

Could here movement of people above us and next door! Not for long though and people tried to be quiet, but in a converted old house you can still hear noises.

Quiet area. Lovely classy decor. Comfy bed. Great food.

Great place to stay, staff welcoming, good location for WA
    • Superior King Room

Fire exit issues as we were on top floor, not clear as to how we were to get out.

Breakfast was excellent. Quirky nature of hotel layout, essentially old Victorian home converted to hotel rooms. Reasonable quality fittings too.

Had a wonderful stay and look forward to returning
    • Superior King Room

Easy parking. Polite, helpful, friendly staff. Excellent breakfast in luxurious dining room. Room was quiet, beautifully decorated and bed very comfortable. Only a very short walk to beach and easy to catch bus to Portsmouth's attractions.

The hotel, hotel position, restaurant and staff were all...
    • Executive King Room With Shower

The only things I would mark down for was that the duvet cover on the bed had a rip on it, the toilet didn't flush properly, the shower door leaked and flooded the bathroom floor and the bed was a double rather than the advertised king.

The hotel, hotel position, restaurant and staff were all excellent.

This was a great hotel with everything you need for a stay near Portsmouth.
    • Small Double Room with Shower

Absolutely nothing but if I was staying longer than 2 nights I would choose a larger room (we had a small double) purely so that I could have the choice of a bath or shower after a day out walking or sight seeing.

The hotel was in a lovely setting, clean well decorated room. Breakfast was fabulous with plenty of choice , very relaxed and not at all rushed, the hotel pub/ restaurant was excellent very high quality food and service.

The hotel location was in a nice area and easy to find the whole of the hotel was clean and tidy
    • Small Double Room with Shower

The food at the pub was ok but my wife's meal was partially cold compared to the rest of her meal and my wife said it was over priced for what she had

The comfort of the beds and the cleanliness of the entire hotel

The room was very very very tiny it was so small there was...
    • Small Double Room with Shower

The room was very very very tiny it was so small there was only one bedside cabinet I know they called it a small double bedroom but it was really rediculous.

Great hotel, with a great ambiance, service and breakfast.
    • Small Double Room with Shower

If I have to think of something I would say that the hotel needs a better view out of the window of our room. That will be all.

The atmosphere in the room and also in the whole hotel is amazing. The bed was very relaxing and the bathroom offered good space and comfort. Furthermore we loved the breakfast in the morning, which is served in a tapas style. Location is perfect

Would stay there again.
    • Superior King Room

A bit cramped in the bathroom. Watch the steps in and out of buildings.

Very friendly and efficient staff. Location was quite and picturesque. The nearby Pub was great.

No faults

Superb location...friendly attentive staff..very professional and great service. The rooms were large and immaculate. The whole hotel was immaculate. We cannot fault it would definitely recommend and will return

The standard of rooms is exceptional we have now stayed here...
    • Superior King Room

Parking can be difficult but they do give you a pass so there is no cost involved

The standard of rooms is exceptional we have now stayed here twice in two different houses and the standard in both was great. The breakfast is also excellent both choice,standard of food ans service.

Wish we'd stayed longer
    • Superior King Room

No A/C in older Victorian building but not an issue with the lovely sea breeze. Only complaint Is no safe in room.

Very clean. Fantastic staff that also helped arrange our taxi from airport and to cruise terminal plus our cruise pick up. And the food at the hotels pub was FANTASTIC!!

Beautiful, Charming Stay- a short walk from the English Channel

This hotel was charming, clean and staff was friendly. It was in a great location and their restaurant was fabulous! I was in the UK for 2 weeks and this was the best meal I had! I also have difficulty sleeping and was able to get a great night's rest. I will definitely be back!

Fabulous stay
    • Suite

My only upset was on leaving the hotel to recover the parking permit from my car, to return it to the hotel, someone had thrown an egg all over my windscreen. I have a mercedes which was spotless so this petty action by a local person was not appreciated.

The hotel and facilities were exceptional. The staff were fabulous.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Good quality, comfortable and clean room in a nice location.
    • Executive King Room With Shower

Room was a little bit hot and the curtains were too thin so the room was very bright from 6:30am and made it difficult to sleep.

Good quality, comfortable and clean room in a nice location.

wonderful anniversary weekend.
    • Suite

Staff were so friendly and professional from check in to check out. Couldn't fault a thing. Would definitely return. Food in the restaurant was superb.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

unexpected find
    • Executive King Room With Shower

View of brick wall outside window, but thats the nature of the buildings.

excellent welcome. Lovely spacious room with all comforts. very good breakfast with veggie options. will visit again.

Very welcoming staff.
    • Small Double Room with Shower

The size of the bathroom was quite small and compact and the door squeaked loudly. There was only one bedside light making nighttime visits to the loo difficult.

Very welcoming staff. The pub across the road had a good menu and the food was also good.The hotel is only 10 minutes from the ferries.

Showing 1 – 75

We Price Match
We Price Match
Low rates • No booking fees • Find cheaper? We'll refund the difference!