2. UK hotel reviews

Reviews of Hotel Football Old Trafford 4 stars

99 Sir Matt Busby Way, Manchester, M16 0SZ, United Kingdom

#3 of 100 hotels in Manchester

9.7

Read more- opens a dialog box

Showing 1 – 75

• Reviewed: 10 December 2018

Little extras lacking

Shower looked impressive but just a dribble, the room definitely lacked the little extras, not enough sugar, and the complimentary sweets looked like they had been counted out.....only 1 each, for the amount of money for the 92 rooms I expected a little more, could be so much better at not a massive cost!

Fantastic view of the ground, nice and clean, really friendly staff, room full of memorabilia.

• Reviewed: 9 December 2018

The hotel is SO close to Old Trafford.

Difficult to change room temperature. I was very warm at night and cold during the day.

The hotel is SO close to Old Trafford. It is very clean and the staff helped us get cabs when we needed them.

• Reviewed: 9 December 2018

Great view of the stadium from hotel room.

Carpark isn’t well signed, I had to call reception for directions. It’s also very busy during the week, I suspect it’s used by staff at surrounding businesses.

Great view of the stadium from hotel room. Rooms are as advertised, extremely modern with a complimentary snack bar.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2018

As the young would say sweet man but get that brekkie included.

Breakfast should be included in room price and parking

Corner suite/views were marvellous, comfy really clean,great staff and facilities and location location location.

• Reviewed: 4 December 2018

We stayed in the class of 92 room and we thought this was...
    • Stadium View Double

Thought the restaurant was a little over priced

We stayed in the class of 92 room and we thought this was fantastic. Would certainly like to try the other rooms

Amazing hotel experience

Was incredibly impressed with my stay at Hotel Football. The staff at reception were very friendly and informative. The room was spacious and very clean. View was lovely. Bed and pillows were comfortable. Everything was perfect. Could not fault it at all.

• Reviewed: 4 December 2018

Modern, clean hotel with friendly staff and good location.

Only slight let down is the car park being across the road and not nearer to the hotel - especially in the rain!

Great facilities, clean and modern. Rooms were very nice and staff very friendly. Small things made a big difference - free wifi with no awkward passwords, free sweets in the fridge, complimentary shower gels and body lotions. Fantastic stay overall.

Always a good stay.

Nothing, all good.

Stayed here a few times now, the overall atmosphere is great and it's nice to stay in a Hotel which is themed and different from the norm.

• Reviewed: 3 December 2018

The staff were amazing and went above and beyond.

Nothing It was brilliant and I would highly recommend it.

The staff were amazing and went above and beyond. I also liked all the little touches to the hotel it is a man Utd fans dream.

• Reviewed: 3 December 2018

Great hotel with a relaxed atmosphere.

The parking area could be better lit. The area is dark and desolate and I had to walk back to the hotel alone in the dark after checking in late.

We were holding an event there and the staff were most helpful. The rooms were clean and spacious and despite being on a busty road, nice and quiet.

• Reviewed: 3 December 2018

Great hotel, very nice staff.

At the breakfast we need to ask for food (included but need to be asked for, as coffee, butter, eggs, etc), because the available food in the buffet is limited.

The rooms are spacious and conforttable. The bathroom is clean.

• Reviewed: 3 December 2018

Warm welcome on arrival at 10:00am helped us to find the car...
    • Deluxe King Room with Stadium View

Only fault we could find was down to the noise of cars accelerating aggressively in the early hours of the morning when at the traffic lights, also my partner said he could here people shouting and singing throughout the second night saying he thought a window was open knowing full well this was impossible.

Warm welcome on arrival at 10:00am helped us to find the car park due new road layout out satnav was trying to send us down a road that no longer had access to it we were allowed us to pay for room there and then which made it easier collecting to key at check in, received a phone call once our room was ready (3 hours before check in) room was very clean and complimentary mini fridge, had requested the celebration pack and bucket of beer great value for money, stayed in room 501 and would request this room next time had a great view of the stadium due to having 2 windows one side facing the other facing the front. Breakfast was a busy time for the staff very overworked however they were attentive and food was tasty and served to a high standard.

• Reviewed: 2 December 2018

Don’t ever think to stay a goddamn nigh at this horrible...

Don’t ever think to stay a goddamn nigh at this horrible hotel. I strongly don’t recommend this hotel, it is the worst hotel that i have ever been in my entire life. My story began at late time when i checked in, it was so late and i was completely exhausted seeking for sleep. The first awful point was that there is an entrance door to the room next to me located in front of my bed. The door wasn’t soundproofing at all. I wasn’t able to sleep form 11 till 5 o’clock due to my neighbour snoring, ffs it sounds like a hoover!! The next worst thing was that from 9 o’clock till i checked out there was a cleaning guy who kept nocking the door five times while i was sleeping. I opened the door once and he asked me wether i need something or not!! I told him back off and let me sleep. Later on, the same guy somehow opened the door and entered the room while i was sleeping and naked!! I was literally speakless. Were he out of his mind, by heaven’s name who gave him the authority to open these doors and enter the room! I absolutely felt unsafe and scared. I haven’t been in a hotel where the cleaning guys nock, open doors and enter rooms from 9 o’clock. Nevertheless, while i was doing the check out. I reported to the recipient what exactly happened and i was expected at least an apology. She exactly said you can speak to the manager but she is not here today!! The worst hotel, the worst service the worst everything on this planet. Once again, don’t even think to stay at this hotel.

Fantastic
    • Deluxe King Room with Stadium View

Service a bit slow in restaurant even at a quite time, wasn’t a big issue doh. Pillows in the room were awful but only a minor issue, definitely stay again.

Fantastic hotel, great location next to Old Trafford, amazing view of stadium, good options available on match day, good food from cafe, good atmosphere in the bar with plenty of tvs, family friendly even on match day.

• Reviewed: 29 November 2018

It was furnished to a very high standard.

The only thing that could have made it better would be more to do at night within walking distance. The the city was only a short taxi ride approx £8-9. Each way

It was furnished to a very high standard. It was extremely quite. Breakfast was very nice too. Plus the staff are very friendly and reception can’t do enough for you. I’m sure we’ll be back at some point.

• Reviewed: 29 November 2018

Great for the match, prices have sky-rocketed, now a rich tourists Hotel...
    • Standard Twin Room

This Hotel has city centre London prices in Salford!! £5+ for a pint of lager, £15 for a burger and over £250 for a twin room. Everyone knows why people want to stay here, you only need look at the location, but if you want a weekend in Manchester there are better Hotels for less money.

Staff were very friendly, very helpful, particularly our restaurant waitress. Food in restaurant was excellent.

I love staying here!

The directions for parking weren’t great and when I tried to discuss checking in on the phone the receptionist didn’t seem able to help

I love staying here! Great design, clean, comfortable and perfect location for Lancs CC

• Reviewed: 28 November 2018

Excellent nights stay with a great view of Old Trafford.
    • Standard Twin Room

Would prefer to be in a room on a higher floor just for an even better view of the stadium. Other than that great stay.

Excellent nights stay with a great view of Old Trafford. It really is the best way to enjoy the game with the hotel being so close. We enjoyed all the quirky football memorabilia Inside the room and the hotel.

Ideal base.

Our stadium view room was a brilliant size rooms with very comfortable beds. The mini bar stocked with treats was a great feature. We even saw Ryan Giggs on arrival!

• Reviewed: 27 November 2018

The mini bar sweets and location
    • Stadium View Double

Only having 2 cashiers on. Every time went to speak to or check in or out we had to wait. We also waited for about 7 minutes to get served in the bar. Gave up in the end and went somewhere else...

The mini bar sweets and location

• Reviewed: 26 November 2018

The location to the football ground.

The unruly door staff the way the hotel was run like a coffee shop situation of the dining room and eating area with a load of drunken football people wondering by

The location to the football ground. Rooms were clean and comfortable

• Reviewed: 18 November 2018

Magnificent Manchester must!

The tv signal was not the best and I believe the tv runs through the WiFi meaning that this turned on and off a few times.

The hotel room was a 92 suite and it was amazing, all of the little touches to the room make the stay a truly special one and a must for any die hard Manchester United fan, the free sweets, beers and drinks were a bonus and no extra charge for them as you would expect at other places. View of the stadium was fantastic and the bed was very comfortable. This hotel is luxury in my eyes. A must in Manchester.

• Reviewed: 18 November 2018

Very disappointed
    • Family Room

It was my sons wish to stay at this hotel has he is only 9 and is Massive Manchester United fan . The squad room I could not believe the pillows had no pillowcases on which is basic hygiene , the bed had to be made myself when you knew we were staying and the price of a room was nearly triple any other hotel in the area . I did not mind paying the price I paid but I think more could be done for the customer care. In cafe football the staff looked miserable in their work and did not tell us when ordering a steak at £18 that this did not come with chips / potatoes etc therefore we had to order separately after our main courses arrived which meant our main course went cold . More info could be provided about what facilities are in the hotel we were only aware of upstairs football pitch after a gentleman in the lift explained we should take our son to look , we got there and it was locked . My son was upset and I was disappointed I had high expectations for this hotel.

The view from our room was amazing of old Trafford my sons face lit up seeing this.

• Reviewed: 16 November 2018

Was very happy with everything went smooth will be returning with more family in the future

We reserved a king room with city view turned up and was upgraded to stadium view was very happy Staff are happy to help with any issues... Beds are comfy and a nice touch with the sweets and pop 😁

• Reviewed: 14 November 2018

Excellent hotel
    • Standard Twin Room

Advice on parking before arriving, Car park is only a short walk away, but we had to go into the hotel to find out about it.

Fantastic hotel, clean and inviting. Treats in the room and friendly staff.

Jo from Manchester
    • Stadium View Twin

We were disappointed wth the food in the cafe inside hotel which was a shame . Mexican burger was tasteless and my sons pizza was dripping in grease not value for money unfortunately .

Staff were lovely couldn't do enough for you .It was my sons 16th and they put a card and chocolates in the room .Room was lovely with stadium view and little extra things like complementary sweets and drinks in fridge were a nice touch .All football references well thought out absolutely loved it as a huge Man Utd fan.

well presented and clean

We really enjoyed staying here. The room Was lovely. We enjoyed all the little touches related to football - not too in your face though! Loved the snacks in the fridge. Bed was comfortable. Loved the rainfall shower and the view over Salford. Good selection at breakfast! Great price too!

• Reviewed: 13 November 2018

No words can be said for how amazing our stay was!

we loved everything.

I loved everything about this place. The staff were very friendly, the room was amazing, the view was outstanding. The room was very very clean and we could not have picked a better hotel to stay at it was really the best and worth staying there!!

• Reviewed: 13 November 2018

Good quality of breakfast.
    • Standard Twin Room

Stayed in a twin room for two nights. Had a such an uncomfortable nights sleep on the first night that we had to push and fix the beds together on the second night. The beds were very unstable otherwise. Would have liked to see more memorabilia around the hotel to differentiate from other hotels.

Good quality of breakfast. Hotel staff were very friendly and approachable. Great view of Old Trafford from the hotel room

• Reviewed: 12 November 2018

Nothing was too much trouble for any of the team and...

The quality of the orange juice at breakfast - it wasn't bad by any means, but I would have liked the option of fresh juice rather than concentrate from a carton.

Nothing was too much trouble for any of the team and received a warm genuine welcome on arrival with the added bonus of a complimentary upgrade to a stadium view. This made my husband's day! The decor was fab and my husband spent a happy 10 minutes naming players on the wallpaper and feeling nostalgic for his childhood and his stickerbooks. The added touch of complimentary retro pop, crisps and sweets in the mini bar was lovely and as children of the 70's and 80's brought back good memories. The room and bathroom were immaculate and we loved the "smellies" packaged as the owners football shirt numbers. Every little detail has clearly been thought about, even down to the striped mugs with good quality tea and coffee on the hospitality tray. The cafe had a great atmosphere and again the decor was great. The pictures kept us looking around for different players and enjoyed looking at the evolution of the ball too. The food was delicious and reasonably priced. Breakfast was really tasty and not too huge. The staff were warm and friendly and chatty - as it was Derby Day, my husband liked talking with the staff about the game and seeing how passionate they are both about the sport and their work.

• Reviewed: 12 November 2018

football everything, great location.
    • Standard Twin Room

Had a marghertia pizza, undercooked and lacked flavour, friend had a steak sandwich that he ‘don’t recommend’ also felt ill afterwards

football everything, great location. The shower is the best I’ve had

• Reviewed: 12 November 2018

Restaurant was not to my satisfaction however breakfast was great

Breakfast location comfort transport links We got a free upgrade aswell room and bed very spacious

• Reviewed: 8 November 2018

Fun weekend in Salford

Minibar full of sweets as no children! Check-in took a while as reception is small. Paid a premium price due to an event at the stadium.

Spacious rooms, huge bed and great breakfast. Mini fridge full of sweets ideal if you’re taking children

• Reviewed: 7 November 2018

Excellent facility for events, if the parking was sorted this would be a spectacular place to visit.

On arrival the member of staff on reception was really frosty. I'm not sure if this was a language barrier thing. There also isnt enough parking available for the hotel. And staff seem a little put out when asked any questions. We originally were told that the car park was full however when we came back we decided to try the car park and so were second in the queue. The gate is inappropriate as it let in 5 cars and there were only two spaces. So we got the last one. This left cars in the car park without space for them.

The whole experience was excellent, I'm not sure whether this is because the event was so good though. The hotel was lovely and the room was fantastic. It overlooked the stadium which really pleased my husband who wanted to move the bed to the window so he could go to sleep whilst looking at his beloved Old Trafford.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2018

Excellent rooms with a brilliant view of Old Trafford.
    • Deluxe King Room with Stadium View

Excellent rooms with a brilliant view of Old Trafford. Perfect for any football fans with football decor through out. Staff was fantastic and felt at home.

• Reviewed: 6 November 2018

It was deal. Real value for money. Friendly staff also.

The location that’s very close to Manchester United Ground becomes a disadvantage as Parking was an issue for me. No instructions were given. I drove round and round the one way system for almost 45mins before finding a clue. Thanks to Premier inn Parking for a fee. Later on, I got to know that there was a designated car park for the hotel, also for a token.

Cleanliness of the rooms and the environment and the creativity especially the artistic designs all around.

• Reviewed: 6 November 2018

Great value for money

Lovely friendly welcoming staff, really clean room, our 2nd stay and we slept just as well as our first stay last year, the beds are so comfortable and the shower is lovely, can't wait to come back next year

• Reviewed: 5 November 2018

the rooms are great, staff pleasant too

I was on the 5th floor and a live band/music could be heard for a number of hours and this disrupted my sleep after being in a conference all day in the building. The conference room we were in was in the supporters bar which is not an appropriate venue for a conference as the acoustics are not great, the lunch was poor in comparison to other venues that we have attended. when we checked in were were asked if we wanted to order breakfast as it was cheaper to do the day before which I think is ridiculous and the price should stay the same, we were told we had to pay £5 for parking as we check out which is a reasonable price, however we were also asked to pay for an upgrade which we assumed we had paid for on arrival, I dont think you should be asking guests for added extras the day after they think they have paid in full for their room and breakfast.

the bed was comfy and the shower was nice and big

• Reviewed: 5 November 2018

Amazing.

We loved everything, the room was everything you needed, along with the bar area which was great. The staff instantly put you in a good mood whilst checking in.

• Reviewed: 4 November 2018

The person who checked us in / has worked there for...

Staff in the Cafe Football were not as welcoming or supportive as they could be. Long delays for food and drink and no smiles!

The person who checked us in / has worked there for years; Brian was absolutely fantastic! Chanelle showed us Heaven (Astro turf on the roof top). We’ve stayed 4 or 5 times now and would come back again and again.

• Reviewed: 4 November 2018

I would stay somewhere else next time even if I was attending a conference there.

The keycard for the lift which you needed to get to your floor didn't work and I was often getting stuck. The car park was a good walk away from the hotel. The style of decoration just felt a bit cheap and was maybe good for kids who love football, but that's it. The seats in the conference rooms were so cheap my butt was sore by the end of the say and was still sore the next day. The seats were kids size and not suitable for a tall/large adult. Inadequately stocked bar and inexperienced bar staff.

It was fun to stay next to a stadium even though I don't watch football.

Excellent!

Nothing tbh! If I was to be really picky it would be that the car park wasn’t behind the hotel so it was a short walk across a few zebra crossings to get to it... but that’s it tbh!

Very clean hotel! Really enjoyed my stay. Felt very comfortable during my stay... good food also!!

• Reviewed: 3 November 2018

Excellent place to stay, great location for visits to Old Trafford, central

Staff excellent, helpful and approachable, nothing too much trouble. Room facilities first rate; showers best I have experienced. Great views from the room which was very clean. Comfortable beds. Food first class, we especially liked the ribs starter, pizzas and steaks. Have stayed here a number of times and it never disappoints, best hotel I have stayed in.

Fantastic hotel.

The bed was huge and extra comfy - we had a complimentary upgrade and it was gratefully received. The best nights sleep I’ve had in a hotel 💙 Perfect view of old Trafford to wake up to!

No Football involved

I booked this hotel as I was attending an event at the Victoria Warehouse. The location was great for this however it was some distance to other bars. Nice rooms, comfy bed and massive shower.

• Reviewed: 2 November 2018

For £400 it was quite a minamilistic experience. Definitely not Luxury at that price.
    • Standard Twin Room

The breakfast was horrendous. Not enough food as it was a match day...... croissants ran out at 9:30 and not replaced. 1/2 a mushroom and 1/2 piece of black pudding in full English breakfast. Very poor value

The mini bar

• Reviewed: 30 October 2018

Pleasant stay clean and welcoming.
    • Stadium View Double

No wine glasses with the wine that I ordered. Not enough milk needed 2 in each drink so couldn't have another. Missed a shower cap when you want to just freshen up without wetting your hair.

Loves the mini bar and the filter coffee. Liked the shampoo etc in the bathroom.

• Reviewed: 30 October 2018

5 star experience

The complete experience was fantastic. My son will never forget this trip. And a big thanks to Mr Phil Neville for getting his picture taken with my son.

• Reviewed: 29 October 2018

The location is perfect
    • Standard Twin Room

The full English breakfast was absolutely disgraceful and I phoned reception to tell them that had I not pre-paid that I would not be Paul g for the breakfast! By far and a way the worst hotel breakfast I have been served in many years!!!! The bar area aside of reception is too small on matchdays to cope and animosity is caused between guests trying to get served!

The location is perfect

• Reviewed: 29 October 2018

I liked the atmosphere of the hotel and how pleasant and...

It's not that I didn't like It but found the bar itself abit small for the type of hotel it is as obviously it would get busy on match days. But it's not that I didn't like it

I liked the atmosphere of the hotel and how pleasant and helpful the staff were

• Reviewed: 28 October 2018

My kind review on Hotel Football Old Trafford in Manchester

Absolutely absent. Ideal hotel.

Right in the beginning I want to tell my main conclusion on this hotel after 3 days of staying: Hotel Football is one of the main attractions in Manchester you should definitely put it into your To-Do list!!:)) and below I try to explain why: - You can choose upper category of your room with Old Trafford Stadium view!!! The stadium right in 30 meters from your windows!!! It is amazing and beautiful, especially in the night with all its illumination it is worth of it!!! - Hotel itself is very modern as from outside and inside. Football theme is everywhere. You fall in love with football even if you didn’t before)) Near the hotel I recommend to visit Media-City UK in the evening and if you need shopping the best Intu Trafford center. - The hotel is a gold standard of hospitality: mini-bar is free, no deposits, housekeeping is awesome - Breakfast is magnificent, here you can choose the main meal and also use buffet. Try salmon that is pretty nice there)) Tip: Ask personnel for pizza-company: their pizza is very tasty especially if you order thick dough and double mushrooms and ham)) I would like to say special words for a hotel manager Ms. CHANEL. There was a difficult situation: my luggage was delayed for two days from Milan, I asked Chanel to assist me because my spoken English is not so good, she called to airport and then even to delivery company checked everything and sorted all things out as if it was her luggage!) A very professional employee as well as all personnel in the hotel and I’m sure that due to such kind of employees profit of any company will only grow as you want to return and feel the same kind of relation and level of service again!!! There are very posh, premium and exceptional hotels, the disadvantage of them they are so cozy you don’t even want to leave the room to see the city, Hotel Football on the contrary is neutral, it doesn’t hold you, it’s optimal for your good staying and creates only positive mood for all your journey!!!

• Reviewed: 27 October 2018

Good hotel, parking very hard to find

The parking is extremely difficult to locate. It took close to 40 minutes to find once we arrive.

Everything else. Amazing hotel, parking was the only issue.

• Reviewed: 26 October 2018

Rooms of the stadium view and very nice with modern decor...

We first opted for a normal double and we got a room adjoining a terrace which had lots of marsh and dirty water. We had to upgrade as the normal double was unliveable with that view. The staff at the reception told us they were not aware that such a view existed and I had to get them pics to convince them. Then they told me that when you opt for a normal double fare this is the room that we allot. Could have been handled better I guess!

Rooms of the stadium view and very nice with modern decor and amazing bath facilities

• Reviewed: 22 October 2018

made our 15th Anniversary amazing

The full breakfast wasn’t very good for the price

We were given the room of the class of 92 which is a special room, which wasn’t what I booked we were upgraded because it was our anniversary, my husband and I are big Utd fans and were so happy with the room and view of old Trafford.

• Reviewed: 22 October 2018

We enjoyed our stay overall and would probably return at a later date.

No sitting area downstairs, no foyer, no newspapers and a rather stark bar and restaurant will th television everywhere! A pint of Guinness at £5.80 and a glass of white wine at £11.95 was priced a bit steep!

The bedroom and bathroom were spotless; and the soaps were top quality! The bed was comfortable and the room warm and quiet. The Staff were very friendly and very efficient, especially your Portuguese receptionist! She was great!

• Reviewed: 20 October 2018

Very modern hotel catering to the football fan, even down to...
    • Standard Twin Room

Very modern hotel catering to the football fan, even down to the wallpaper (with Man U legends). Had a very early flight so no breakfast but did have some bar snacks and drinks which were excellent. Right beside Old Trafford - not even a road to cross - so location for a game is unbeatable.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

Wish I hadn’t bothered
    • Deluxe King Room with Stadium View

Room very small, supposed to be a Delux room but couldn’t see what you got for the extra money, not enough tea bags etc, room very cold, we asked at reception if they could sort it out, we went out and was told it was done but it still wasn’t warm, I had to put my coat on in the morning, had a meal in the restaurant/ mcDonalds, ordered burger and fries, fries came in a little bag, I was expecting Ronald to come through the door, overpriced hotel trying to be posh, wish I had gone to premier inn over the road, on arrival ( I am disabled ) the toilet on the ground floor was not in use when I asked where the nearest toilet was I was told it was up stairs on the 1st floor, I really struggled getting up the stairs and was in a state by the time I had got there, will never stay again, really unhappy, was supposed to be a special treat.

Location was great, staff were lovely

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

The hotel was ideal for attending the Rugby League Grand Final at Old Trafford.
    • Standard Twin Room

The evening menu at Cafe Football is limited and the food is of average quality.

We were able to check in early which was a bonus and were allocated a room with a view of the stadium. The receptionist was extremely friendly, welcoming and informative. The rooms are very well equipped with free 'goodies' in the mini bar, a comfortable bed and great shower. The bar and restaurant facilities are convenient and there was a wide choice of main dishes to order from the menu at breakfast, together with additional items from the buffet. Parking facilities are also good and easy to access.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Excellent location.

Excellent location. Brilliant atmosphere before and after the game. Staff are very helpful and food was really good - especially the fish. Room overlooked the stadium which was a bonus. Looking forward to next year

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Everything!
    • Stadium View Double

The cafe football is not up to standard food wise although the staff were very pleasant

Everything! Great location and we really appreciated the free items in the minibar

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

was going round the round about for ages.

was going round the round about for ages. called the staff to help out. but the staff don't even know somewhere. couldn't find the car park. it was a nightmare getting there

Heaven

If you are looking for the best hotel in Manchester then look no further because this is the one for you! Clean comfy and top end, so what more do you want?

Convenient Location across Old Trafford Stadium

The hotel is just right across the Old Trafford stadium, only 5 mins walk, so it's very convenient for us, whose main purpose to Manchester was to visit the Stadium. The hotel has the basic facilities you need during your stay. Location is great with shopping centre and restaurants only a short walk from the hotel.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

Comfortable stay in a great location

The directions don’t make clear the postcode to get to the drive point of the hotel and certainly not the car park location.

I loved to room size, the view over Old Trafford. The mini bar full of sweets and how quiet the rooms are and really comfy beds.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Was the perfect way to spend the night before our tour of Old Trafford
    • Deluxe King Room with Stadium View

Parking was across 2 roads, but it was free so can’t complain.

Location could not be better for Old Trafford. It is a super clean hotel. The view of the Stadium from our window could not have been better

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Fantastic hotel. really nice people.

I love football, so not a problem for people that do. If you don't then beware. Car park can be a bit of a nightmare. Not enough spaces and then a trek to find another car park.

I've stayed here 4 times now. My first place to look for rooms. Excellent hotel. Food and drinks are very good. Reasonably priced as well. The rooms are excellent. Nice touch with the mini-bar. Ex players favourite snacks. The bathrooms are the best. Toiletries are all top products. Staff are young and very helpful. Every detail is top spec.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

• Deluxe King Room with Stadium View

Not so much we didnt like it but we felt the service in the restaurant both at night and in the am could have been better we were left waiting for long periods of time

We really enjoyed pur trip! It was perfecr for us!

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

This hotel was amazing.
    • Stadium View Double

The car park was a little tricky to get parked at if you came back later on in the evening but we did always get a space.

This hotel was amazing. The staff were very helpful and we had an absolutely amazing view on the top floor. The food was very tasty and any questions we had the staff were very helpful at.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

We stayed here for one night as I'd booked my partner a stadium tour of old Trafford. The hotel was very clean and we had a view of old Trafford stadium. The room was a very decent size, we had sky sports which kept my partner happy. We had food at the restaurant which was lovely and reasonably priced. The staff were very helpful and friendly. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Very convenient if you have to stay in Old Trafford area;

The hotel parking is difficult to be reached if you put the hotel address in the GPS destination. It is very cheap though (5 GBP/night)

Very convenient if you have to stay in Old Trafford area; free minibar with water, candies and chocolate bars. Excellent breakfast (english and continental buffet). Great place especially if you are football fanatic

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

From the moment we arrived the staff were attentive and...
    • Deluxe King Room with Stadium View

From the moment we arrived the staff were attentive and provider all the information we needed about the room. The bar staff were polite and the breakfast was good. The eggs benedict was cooked perfectly.

Sons first match..

Wifi very poor.also room no view of stadium my sons first visit to Manchester would of been nice..

Bed lovely also they got the big fight in room for us..thanks

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Great location if you're attending Old Trafford, nice clean hotel, a little pricey, room decor plain
    • Standard Twin Room

The decor in the hotel room was too plain, and didn't carry the theme of the hotel into the rooms.

The location of the hotel was beside the event I was attending. The hotel contacted me about additional events they were running that enhanced my visit to the hotel, which was great.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Exceeded my expectations and would highly recommend.

Nothing worth noting.

I thought the bed and linens were exceptional and the size of the bath towels - wow!!!! I really was impressed with the overall standard at this hotel. Every detail was of a high quality. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others. Also worth mentioning the people that work there. Everyone was professional yet super friendly.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Loved the hotel and loved the tour of the stadium.

The only thing that could have been better is there could have been more teabags , sugar, milk, coffe. Staff were very prompt to bring us some extra when we asked for more . Loved

The bed was really comfortable and everywhere was exceptionally clean. Staff were really helpful and friendly.

Showing 1 – 75