Reviews of Fraser Suites Edinburgh 4 stars

12-26 St Giles Street, Old Town, Edinburgh, EH1 1PT, United Kingdom

#43 of 138 hotels in Edinburgh

The location was fabulous and we had s fantastic stay overall
    • Classic Deluxe Double

The low roof meant we both hit our heads very badly with my partner feeling very ill for sometime after. We informed the staff this was dangerous. We also had to carry two large suits cases an extra floor as the lift stopped a floor below us, not ideal

The staff were very friendly

Location, room, view, staff, convenience for everything we...
    • Classic Deluxe Double

Location, room, view, staff, convenience for everything we wanted to do. And a little luxurious, which was lovely! Also loved and appreciated the guest laundry facility - top marks.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

We stayed on the 6th floor with no lift. and the staffs insisted not to help us to carry luggage. It was really bad. No airconditioning. If you have a car, you need to find a parking place which is 10 minutes away.

Location. Extra bed is UNcomfortable. The room and bathroom are spacious.

My room 205 was a little dusty around the fabric head board.
    • Classic Deluxe Double

My room 205 was a little dusty around the fabric head board. I was a little disappointed that the cooked breakfast wasn't included in the price of the breakfast option.

Poor
    • Classic Deluxe Double

Room was very dusty on all surfaces with accumulated dirt on wood surfaces such as closet doors. Black mold like substance in several locations in the shower. Bathroom walls were unclean. TV was not functioning first night and was mentioned to hotel staff that assured us it would be looked into but it continued to malfunction. Hardest bed I ever slept on.

A good location but could have had more comfort.
    • Classic Deluxe Double

The name "Suites" was not appropriate. Our room was very small and definitely was not a suite. Also it was on the 7th floor and the elevator only went to the 6th floor. So coming and going to or from the room required several series of stairs and corridors. The gentleman at the desk brought our luggage up, but we dragged ours ourselves when checking out.

The location in the Old Town was excellent for sightseeing and in close proximity to the train station. They kept our luggage for us while we wandered around before our train time.

The location the size of the room and the free laundry

They were painting the lobby however the area around the entrance was collecting cigarette butts everyday and needed a good clean Our toiletries weren’t replaced every day and left 3 tea bags for 2 adults ??? The lacking to detail let the place down 😔

The location the size of the room and the free laundry

• Classic Deluxe Double

I couldn’t physically get to the hotel or to Edinburgh on the day I was booked to stay due to train cancellations in to Scotland because of Storm Hector. The hotel will not give me a refund because I didn’t give them 48 hours notice. If I’d had a crystal ball and known two trees had blocked the train tracks, damaging cable lines and cutting off electricity I would have informed the hotel. However on the day of my 1 night stay at this hotel I travelled from Lichfield up to Preston to be then told all trains into Scotland had been cancelled. The hotel have my money and have suggested I visit them at a future date but they’ve only given me 3 weeks to book again. I don’t even know when I want to go to Edinburgh! 3 weeks puts pressure on me to arrange something. I very much resent the fact that they have kept my money when I was physically unable to reach Edinburgh! I truly feel robbed.

Beautiful accommodation to experience beautiful Edinburgh
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Friendly helpful staff, perfect location for walking around central Edinburgh, and close to public transport. View from our room was amazing! Comfy bed!

Amazing place. Very happy to have chosen Fraser Suites

Breakfast choices.

The location could not have been better. Very close to everything. Just steps away from the Royal Mile. Free laundry was an unexpected bonus. The staff were friendly and helpful. I would not stay anywhere else.

Perfect location for short stay

Perfect location. Near old town and shops on the other side. Handy to have plenty of space to make drinks etc. The hotel us on a hillside so our first floor room was a little dark but the lighting was efficient

Would definitely go again.
    • Classic Deluxe Double

Mix up with transportation to hotel from airport, but it ended up being cheaper to get a cab, and the manager gave us a free bottle of wine.

Great view of the city. Friendly and helpful staff.

Perfect location in Old Town!
    • Classic Deluxe Double

Perfect location in Old Town! Quiet and very nice. The bed is firm, but comfortable. Staff were kind. Room is just the right size and the mini kitchenette is a nice amenity.

Good location close to royal mile.
    • Classic Deluxe Twin

Had to ask to change rooms. Rumbling noise that vibrates through our 1st floor room from the laundry. View was a brick wall. Changed to 4th floor & was better. Pillows like rocks.

Good location close to royal mile.

Excellent location very friendly and helpful staff.
    • Classic Deluxe Double

The gym is just a bit basic and could do with some more weight machines and the tread mill didn’t work.

Excellent location very friendly and helpful staff. Bathroom facilities are beautiful and clean and the bed was very comfy and smothered with pillows. Very good heating as well.

Lovely hotel right on royal mile close to everything
    • Classic Deluxe Double

Neede to ask for toiletries and teabags etc every day as its only supplied day one and any more must be requested also had to catch a plane at 5am asked for a wake up call they forgot sooo lucky we woke without it

Location was great ..close to everything room was good although a nit small for a 4 day stay

Great location, right around the corner from the Royal Mile;
    • Classic Deluxe Double

The room was a bit dusty, although nothing exceptional.

Great location, right around the corner from the Royal Mile; room with a great view and very cosy.

The friendly staff and location.

All 4 bed pillows were hard. There was a sizable hole in the couch fabric. There was not enough counter space in the bathroom. The view.

The friendly staff and location.

I don't believe I could have wanted for more.

Having to leave!

Everything was top class, from the moment of my booking online to when a taxi was ordered for my departure! I would definitely book with Fraser Suites again.

Overall ok I think because of the excellent staff! The restaurant attached called Stock not so much!
    • Classic Deluxe Double

The showers are old, showers handles didn’t work correctly. The water pump felt like it was going to burst through the walls which is scary feeling while taking showers. Very odd to learn that it’s normal:( sound of water pump!

Convenient to the Royal Mile where most Edinburgh attractions are. It’s very close to Edinburgh Waverley train station, Princess Street Gardens, and the tour bus stops!

Overall, a pleasant stay
    • Classic Deluxe Twin

Bed, hard. Need two chairs. Heavy rain at night leaked down from ceiling which kept us awake.

Location, friendly staff, fridge, microwave and basic cutlery a bonus. Bathroom

The folks at the front desk were fantastic.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

The folks at the front desk were fantastic. We were referred to a local working law library for high tea....what a treat! Also, we had been traveling with ebikes which needed to be picked up and returned to Glasgow. The staff were happy to store them for us. LOCATION! Fantastic! Directly off The Royal Mile where there is always something happening. Due to it not being directly on The Royal Mile, the noise level was fantastic! Made sleeping very easy.

Very nice place and central to the Edinburgh Experience!

Somehow the dusting off the staircase and other areas is not part of cleanliness. The place is beautiful and is in fabulous location. I would have expected higher standards and include stairways as part of the day cleaning. Overall not bad at all though just sharing my feedback.

Couple nights it was actually warm in the room and os course no air conditioning but the staff was very nice and brought fan. Although the fan was old and noisy. It helped a little bit still noisy.

Front desk staff were very helpful and friendly.
    • Classic Deluxe Double

Front desk staff were very helpful and friendly. They gave good advice and helped with our questions. Good location near the train station and the Royal Mile, but very quiet rooms even with being this central.

Perfect location, wonderful staff.
    • Classic Deluxe Twin

A couple of chairs and table would have been nice. Luggage racks would be good as well.

Fraser Suites is perfectly located for seeing Edinburgh. All of the staff were excellent. Any questions or problem we had were quickly answered or resolved.

Very central boutique hotel with helpful staff and nice rooms

Nice breakfast, not included in our room rate, which was a bit disappointing, but good breakfast and not so expensive (well assorted continental). Rooms were nice, those directed towards the street a bit noisy. Very nice and helpful staff.

Excellent. Would definitely stay with them on a future visit to Edinburgh.
    • Classic Deluxe Double

Dislikes? Hills. In case you are unaware, Scotland has an abundance of hills. I am almost positive that every destination in Scotland is uphill and the hotel is no exception. If you are mobility challenged or have a lot of baggage with you I would recommend getting a taxi to take you directly to the hotel as there are only two ways to get to the hotel by foot from the rail/bus station. The first is up two steep hills you must traverse to get to the hotel on the roadway. Easy enough if you are traveling light and in moderate physical condition, but challenging if you are not. The shorter path leads through a park that has about forty feet of steep winding stairs to get to the hotel. Again, a challenge if you are hindered by baggage or are a seasoned citizen.

The room was well furnished, exceeded my expectations, and the staff was extremely polite and professional. The hotel is located on the royal mile and provides a central location to all of the tourist sites and is within easy walking distance to all of the prime shopping opportunities of the new town portion of Edinburgh. The train/rail/bus/taxi and tourist booking center are centrally located and extremely close to the hotel so it made for easy travelling regardless of what plans you have made for your stay.

Elegance on the Royal Mile
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

There was nothing to dislike

The location is amazing. The rooms are beautiful well laid out and very elegant The bed was very comfortable The staff where extremely friendly and helpful This was our second stay we will definately stay again

Fraser's is in a very convenient location (except for the parking).
    • Classic Deluxe Twin

Parking is an issue. The nearest parking garage (and Fraser's gives you a discount) is a 15-18 minute walk away. And walking back from the parking garage is uphill all the way.

You can't beat the location - just off The Royal Mile.

Highly recommend
    • Classic Deluxe Double

Shower could do with some new grout & a door which closes properly

Fantastic personal service & beautiful room overlooking Edinburgh centre. Highly recommend our stay. Really lovely hotel - we will definately return & have already recommended it to friends. Many thanks

Very good. Would definitely stay again.
    • Classic Deluxe Twin

Stairs between half floors difficult with cases. Disappointed that phone with apps had been discontinued.

L'Occitane in the bathroom. Free phone with call app and maps on our first visit. Great location. Staff very helpful.

The rooms were big and spacious, there was a lot of...
    • Classic Deluxe Double

The location would be slightly off putting to stay again just because it is at the top of the new steps which is a bit of a nightmare to get up and down when you have a lot of luggage but that can’t really be helped.

The rooms were big and spacious, there was a lot of facilities in the hotel and room and the view was amazing.

Overall it was a lovely hotel and Edinburgh is a great place

The price of breakfast. It was £10 per head which consisted of baby couisonts, bread, ham, cheese, chopped strawberries and blueberry s, yogurt, fresh fruit juice and jams. No hot food. To have hot food you had to pay extra, which wantsnt that great.

The hotel was lovely, great location although very hilly, wouldn’t be to good for disabled if had to walk everywhere. The bed was a bit hard, and the breakfast was a let down and expensive for what you had. It was only continental which cost £10 there was no hot food with this. You have to pay extra for anything hot,

Great location, a few suggestions for improvements
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Overall we had an enjoyable stay but just a few things which made me query whether it was worth the amount paid (although I gather hotels are very expensive in Edinburgh anyway): - at check-in they took my card for pre authorisation even though I already paid for full online. When I asked why they said this is needed anyway but later I was informed the staff on my check in had got it wrong. - we had a bedroom for 3 ie sofa was turned into a bed, and the sofa bed isn’t the best quality (quite freaky and not so comfortable) - when we checked in there were still some eg receipts from the last guest left over in places the housekeeper might not have checked eg in the folio book, not a big deal but shows maybe they were a bit rushed - Breakfast was continental only so not hot food, if we had known previously we might have not taken the breakfast as part of our payment and gone out to eat instead as options are slightly limited (hot food costs extra)

Very friendly and helpful staff, amazing location. We had a room on the top floor which had no lift access but a friendly male staff helped us bring our bags up and down. For breakfast I had told them I was vegan and as there other options at the bu aren’t really vegan friendly they specifically prepared vegan porridge for me which was really nice.

excellent location, friendly staff, good value for money
    • Classic Deluxe Double

The location of this property is excellent ! Situated right in the heart of Old Town and a short walk away from the Waverley train station, it is extremely convenient for tourists. There are plenty of eateries around as well, and the restaurant on location ("Stocks") is very good! Highly recommended.

I was staying in a twin room, the bathroom has only one hook...

I was staying in a twin room, the bathroom has only one hook for towel, which I don't think that's practical, me and my friend had to fight for it to hang our towels.

Good location, hotel was nice.
    • Classic Deluxe Double

My room was very very draughty, even with the double window. The staff were ok, they seemed bored and uninterested in making your stay amazing, it sort of felt like you were an annoyance to some of them even just checking in. Disappointed there was no robe and slippers, and no extra blankets in the room esp because it was very cold. Some small extra touches to answer any want or need could make the experience unrivalled.

The room was nice, the location great. The easter egg was a nice touch on easter sunday. Liked the environmental effort with signs in the room about how you could save on water and extra laundry. The gym was good, even tho one of the machines wasn't working.

Great location just off Royal Mile
    • Classic Deluxe Double

some Stairs to reach room apart from lift might be an issue for some people

Great location just off Royal Mile. Public transport close by. Staff very helpful with any question. View from room wonderful. Decor lovely. Bathroom well appointed. L’Occitane bath products a treat.

Spacious rooms, great location, lovely breakfast buffet and...
    • Classic Deluxe Double

Housekeeping didn’t turn up until 2.00 pm and then claimed it was too late to clean (asked them to come back in an hour).

Spacious rooms, great location, lovely breakfast buffet and very attentive staff

Loved it!
    • Classic Deluxe Double

Getting to the location by foot with luggage in tow can be tricky from the train station as the quickest way is up a huge flight of stairs!

Loved it! Came a few years ago and was not disappointed on my return!

Would come back again, probably when it was a bit warmer.
    • Classic Deluxe Twin

The pillows could have been softer. Also it lacked a bar which would have been nice to have a quiet drink instead of having to go to noisy pubs.

The bed was very comfortable. The continental breakfast was very good. Plenty of choice.

Started ok, ended very very badly

Personal view : Following a misunderstanding, we are very disappointed and even feeling betrayed at some extent by this hotel. We asked at the front desk on our last morning (around 9 o'clock) if there was a possibility of a late checkout. "No" would have been an acceptable answer for us, as we wanted to organize our last day in scotland depending on it. After asking our room number and looking at his screen (for detailled informations about our booking I assumed), the employee at the front desk answered us a "5 o'clock maximum" (which we both heard crystal clear, even if it seemed strange) without any restrictions or warnings about additionnal charges. We obviously assumed that the answer we received was correct and that we should be able to visit Edinburgh until this provided time without worries. When we came back to the hotel around 4pm, a surprise 25 pound fee / hour awaited us. (125 pounds) because the hotel "was full tonight" and was really annoyed by our presence. We had came back to the hotel room around 11 o'clock. It'd been a great time to notify us when we walked past the front desk twice. I don't think it was very fair (in fact pretty innacceptable) to assume the error is on us and charge us for it, when it was clearly a fault to provide correct and complete information on the hotel side. After some mail exchanges where we explained our views, the hotel employee answered and refused to admit his mistake and kept blaming us for his own error. We travelled together to more than 10 countries in the last 3 years, stayed at many diverses kinds of places (B&B, AirBnb, cottages, lots of hotels, campings ...), and we never had any misadventure even close to this, or handled that badly by the staff. Avoid this hotel. My girlfriend's view : Avoid This Total Scam ! I went to this hotel with my boyfriend for a valentine's week end and they totally scammed us.

The proximity to the Royal Mile.

I would recommend staying
    • Classic Deluxe Double

The room was amazing!!! As I am gluten free it was really handy having the kitchenette so I could have breakfast in the morning with no problems as there is a fridge. Staff all really nice and helpful.

Lovely hotel and will be back the next time I need to stay overnight in Edinburgh.
    • Classic Deluxe Double

For their sake it would have been better if they had more than a couple of days food stored in the hotel, but that was external circumstances that caught everybody off guard. The staff were so helpful at recommending food delivery services and pointing me to shops that sold snack food.

Fantastic, helpful staff who were working under adverse conditions - weather related - but could not have done any more to help including sacrificing their heater till they coulod find me a warmer room.

Really enjoyed our mini break at the Fraser Suites.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Very good location with lovely views over Edinburgh. Friendly,helpful staff. Rooms comfy,and warm. Kitchen area very well equipt. Bathroom large with bath and roomy shower. Nice toilletries.

I visit Edinburgh several times a year and I’ll definitely be back here to stay in the future.

I didn’t like the ‘handy’ device that the hotel place in the room. It basically a smart phone. With a camera on the front that’s placed right next to your bed... who thought this was a good idea?

Great location just off the Mile and the room was very nice. Ideal base for exploring Edinburgh for a few days.

Perfect location and great value for money
    • Classic Deluxe Double

The window was tiny and the view wasn’t great from the bedroom, that was the only let down.

The kitchenette was a perfect touch to the room, as well as the huge comfy bed!

The complimentary upgrade was a pleasant surprise.

The complimentary upgrade was a pleasant surprise. Felt very safe in the hotel due to the front door being locked in the later hours of the night. Apartment was very well furnished and the bed was very comfy and firm. Overall a lovely stay, in a fantastic location and would highly recommend to anyone staying in Edinburgh.

The Hotel was of excellent standard and the location was...
    • Classic Deluxe Double

Check in was late as we arrived in Edinburgh early in the morning and check in was 3pm

The Hotel was of excellent standard and the location was perfect

Hotel is great, shame about the breakfast.
    • Classic Deluxe Double

The only thing that spoiled your hotel experience was the breakfast. Were charged extra £20 for a continental breakfast. What was laid out as a selection on the table was quite disappointing, handful of cold mini croissant, mini pastry, melon that sliced so thinly, diced pineapple, ok it's fresh but still.. A bowl of plain yogurt, a bowl of What I think must be granola, muesli and one other type of cereal. 2 types of thin ham, and 2 type of slice cheese, some juices and yes there's a few slices of bread. That is, were inform that an extra £12 each to get a cooked breakfast. My husband and had 2 mini croissant and 1 mini pastry each, 2 slice of melon and handful of dice pineapple and coffee and tea. At least there's a butter on the table because I did' not see any jam on the table. No body asked if breakfast ok, next time we come back and stayed the hotel I think we just go next door. What we had for breakfast would not cost the breakfast provider no more than £1 or £ each. Parking charges is a bit much, were charged £17.00 for over night parking, Marriott courtyard hotel, parking only£10, for overnight stays.

Room is tiny but it is lovely, clean with nice toiletries, bed really comfy. Blackout curtain, there's also a selection of hot beverages and nice biscuit. A bottle of water is a nice touch, having a fridges and microwave in the room was a great idea, though we never used this as were only stayed one night. The hotel is excellent, just walking distance to pubs, theatre, shops . I can't really say much about the rest of the hotel as were out most of the night and away the next day. Most definitely come and stay here again and will recommend it.

Very good, if they sort the breakfast an excellent.
    • Classic Deluxe Twin

Breakfast was in an adjoining restaurant and if you choose from the menu it was extra, when booking a hotel I just want breakfast included full stop not a Ryanair approach of different costs for what are seen as basics, i.e. breakfast.

Apartments were very good and clean.

Good stay, definitely recommend
    • Classic Deluxe Double

First room dusty and unstocked with a loud vent outside, although a staff member was nice enough to move us to a different room. Little was explained to us upon check in such as where and when breakfast was. Perhaps a slightly different experience with staff as we seemed younger than the rest of the guests. Overall a really good place to stay.

Excellent location, great amenities with a huge comfy bed and an amazing breakfast. Nice and quiet. Relaxing stay for couples.

Expensive for what it is
    • Classic Deluxe Double

Asked when booked if it was a special occasion. No mention of this on check in and no extra little touches, no not a romantic place to stay.Heating fan very noisy and didn’t warm room very well. Was unable to sleep with sound of fan on, so slept without it in and was freezing during the night. Was going to mention this on check out. But staff did not ask or seem to care. or asked how our stay was. Handy device not charged or plug not switched on. So was unable to use it

Good location, clean, nice room.

Overall a 10 out of 10....will be back

The bath tap/shower tap was rather confusing even though this was my third stay

Very comfy spacious room and relaxed atmosphere throughout the hotel.

Perfect location, lovely staff, and a clean and well-stocked room.
    • Classic Deluxe Double

The room was lovely and clean, well laid out and had all the facilities we needed and more! The staff were really friendly and we got a brilliant recommendation for a restaurant for a special occasion. The location was perfect too, right in the centre of old town.

Great location comfy room
    • Classic Deluxe Double

Was told at reception I had not paid for breakfast, when I had the paperwork to prove it. Questioned again next morning at breakfast.

Room was v clean and comfortable.

Wonderful...look forward to coming again.
    • Classic Deluxe Twin

Room could definitely have used extra blankets in the room, but staff were happy to oblige when we asked for more.

Room was beautiful large with great views over princess street.

Despite the few drawbacks mentioned we would definitely consider staying again.
    • Classic Deluxe Double

It didn't seem possible to open the window (we like fresh air at night); the pillows were somewhat hard; least good was the lack of adequate lighting by which to read. The lighting was atmospheric but eye-strain inducing.

Superb location (except if you're a car driver). Friendly and helpful staff. Our room was, overall, comfortable and well-appointed, the ensuite bathroom being particularly stylish.

Very clean and ideal for a short weekend stay.
    • Classic Deluxe Double

Very clean and ideal for a short weekend stay. Just a 6min walk from the princes station (tram) so much to do within walking distance and I would recommend the Edinburgh gin experience

The continental breakfast was included for 10 £ pp.
    • Classic Deluxe Double

The continental breakfast was included for 10 £ pp. we booked it in advance. Only upon arrival in the dining hall did we find out that ‘continental’ breakfast in this case only meant cereal and yogurt or toast and that all hot dishes cost 7-9 £ extra. That was a bit of a let down.

It was ok
    • Classic Deluxe Double

Room was a bit smaller than anticipated so was the bathroom, i mentioned while booking that it was our anniversary yet nothing was done or mentioned back to us. Staff polite.

The view

Room and facilities were perfect for a weekend visit,...
    • Classic Deluxe Double

Tv had to be retuned, aerial cable and wall fixing not attached

Room and facilities were perfect for a weekend visit, location was great for everything you could ever want from Edinburgh

Hotel staff were really friendly and I enjoyed staying there...
    • Classic Deluxe Double

Hotel staff were really friendly and I enjoyed staying there, really great location and comfortable room. I was disappointed with the breakfast selection (croissant and bread) for the price paid but they were kind enough to let me cancel it for the following day.

Terrible quality for price paid
    • Classic Deluxe Double

Unclean room Uninterested staff Extra charges at check in Dead lock on door broken Misadvertised room ‘Kitchenette’ is in wardrobe

Location was good

Perfect stay, beautiful rooms and very clean!
    • Classic Deluxe Double

Fab hotel, rooms were very clean and tidy, lovely interior. Perfect location for the old town and the royal mile, and not even a five minute to princes street and all the shops, would definitely stop here again!

Disappointing for price paid
    • Classic Deluxe Double

Had to ask for water each day Had to ask for shower gel Had to ask for face cloths Had to ask for bath mat No robes in a 4**** Hotel Short staffed no hoovering BBC - No signal

• Classic Deluxe Double

Shower didn't work for 3 days after telling the staff at least once each day and after spending over 500 for two nights it was very disappointing

On the Royal Mile, Staff to die for,, above and beyond
    • Classic Deluxe Double

Not alot,,, Dripping shower, I told the staff and i am sure they would have fixed it!!

Staff went above and beyond, amazingly friendly, free phone to use as you go around the city, I would have given the facilities an Excellent if it wasn't for a dripping shower through the night, almost a 10/10,,, thank you

Great stop off on The royal mile
    • Classic Deluxe Double

Expected a larger room, Hinges on cupboards needed fixing, Two ceiling lights need attention as reflecting natural light from above

Fantastic location, great view from 7th floor, tasteful decor, comfy bed with Locally sourced products

Clean, good location, good size rooms
    • Classic Deluxe Double

Freezing cold room despite leaving heat on constantly for 2 days. Also would have expected a cooked breakfast to be included not just a continental for the price.

Clean, good location, good size rooms

Overpriced when there is no hot water!
    • Classic Deluxe Twin

There was no hot water, and we were unable to take a bath or shower. We reported this at checkout and were told the matter would be reported. The accommodation is very pleasant but with no hot water I would have expected them to offer a slight discount.

Having stayed here before and been very satisfied I was looking forward to return. The location is great and the staff were generally very friendly.

Enjoyable relaxing stay in friendly and comfortable surroundings.
    • Classic Deluxe Double

Minor issues with a dripping shower but everything else of a high standard.

Friendly, helpful staff. Comfortable, clean and well positioned accommodation for exploring Edinburgh.

Fantastic
    • Classic Deluxe Double

Nothing. Only minor bugbear being one day engineers were round for maintenance so the hot water and heating went off til 4pm which was fine, however it wasn't fixed until nearer 7pm which in the heart of winter wasn't the best. But these things happen and it was of no fault of Fraser Suites Edinburgh.

The location. The friendly staff. The room and its view.

Great location and helpful staff.
    • Classic Deluxe Twin

TV didn’t work properly but was sorted very quickly. Only provided a bottle of water in the room on the first evening and none during the rest of the stay. Stayed here a few times and although it is very nice I felt the standards had slipped a little from previous visits.

Friendly, efficient staff. Good location.

Best location in Edinburgh, walking distance to best attractions, great staff
    • Classic Deluxe Double

No restaurant in Suites, no parking facility although I understand the logistics to provide this service

Staff very helpful, rooms clean and tidy, best of all was location to all places of interest

Browse Fraser Suites Edinburgh traveller photo gallery