Reviews of Hot-el-apartments Glasgow Central This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

15/3 Oswald Street, Central Glasgow, Glasgow, G1 4PD, United Kingdom

#48 of 151 vacation rentals in Glasgow

Based on 1118 apartment reviews

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

Very good apartments. Busy and noisy street.
    • Double Apartment

Location is good, but all rooms yield on a street that is quite busy, even at late hours, with cars and buses. Therefore, and even though the double glazed windows are good, the room is noisy. It is true that some people do not mind, but for other (like me) this is important. Also, it is strange to find a notice suggesting very clearly that you should clean the kitchen implements before leaving. We always do this in apartments we rent, but it feels a bit strange. I suppose the visitor rules are intended to avoid use of the apartment by more people than agreed.

These appartments are very spacious and well furnished. They are just a short walk from Glasgow Central Station. Reception is open from 8:00 to 20:00, after that there is a notice on the door that directs you to a phone number. The person in reception was charming and helpful. The appartment itself is very good, comfortable and very well equipped. You can use the kitchen almost like at home (stove, freezer, toaster, kettle, microwave oven...).

• Reviewed: July 20, 2018

great location and rare underground parking!
    • Double Apartment

seems to be a common trait...but when you have a lady needing to use a hairdryer, you need to put good mirrors within close proximity to power point!

size and contents of the apartment were great

• Reviewed: July 18, 2018

Basic but pleasant
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Very slow check in, no lift from the ground floor only the first floor. Reception staff were very friendly but very slow on check in and were not following a queue process. So eager guests jumped ahead no problem. Apartment nice but the noise from the street was deafening. Basic furnishing. Bathrooms could do with a spruce.

The location is brilliant.

• Reviewed: July 17, 2018

The property has everything you would possibly need in it...
    • Double Apartment

I didn’t like the fact of the £100 deposit needed when you arrive nothing was made clear on the booking app till I got to the reception it turned out to be in the email which I had checked but it isn’t made clear enough when the initial booking is made this needs to be made more clear otherwise everything all is perfect the staff are helpful and the place is excellent standards for the price

The property has everything you would possibly need in it nice and clean and plenty facialities well looked after apartments with strict rules in place

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

Good value, well equipped
    • Double Apartment

The shower was almost impossible to use, very high pressure , fell off the wall and screen too small to stop water flooding floor

Good value, well equipped

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

Wonderful stay, comfortable, and with so many amenities!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Some TV channels didn't work, and there was no dishwasher...but for only a 3 night stay, that wasn't a problem at all.

My family and I were extremely pleased with our apartment. It was lovely to have all of those accommodations, and the cleanliness and comfort levels were outstanding. There wasn't anything we wanted that the apartment have, including dishes, soap, towels, cutlery, and all kinds of cooking and cleaning appliances! We were three people between two rooms, both of which were so comfortable and quiet at night. The living room was great and very open, and the chairs and couches were cozy :) The bathrooms were huge and very very clean. Everything looked brand new, and we were given plenty of big, fluffy towels. The location was great as well--not in the very heart of Glasgow, but within a 5 minute walk of the main area, and central station. Buchanan street was also about a 5-10 min walk away. There were loads of restaurants, pubs, and supermarkets within walking distance as well. The staff (only met one, the woman at the front desk) were lovely, and very accommodating. We arrived after hours, and it was just a quick call to the hotel to arrange for someone to be there late to give us our keys. The wifi worked wonderfully, and there was even a life / elevator! The place is fairly large, too, but it wasn't noisy or crowded ever. I would certainly recommend Hot-El Apartments to anyone, and I would absolutely stay there again! Thanks for making our time in Glasgow simple, enjoyable, and relaxing!

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

Great Hotel for the short break and with easy location.
    • Double Apartment

This property was more than i could wish for, it was only a shame I was staying only one night. Reception was good and lady running it was very helpful and professional , great central location.

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

Directly in city
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Parking is possible only in parking house for 20GBP per day, but it was expected.

Apartment in city centre. Fully equiped with everything you can need for stay few days.

• Reviewed: July 3, 2018

Could've been better
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

It wasn't visible when booking you had to be 21 years old to stay here, we had a big carry on when checking in because I am not 21 years old and had to change the name to my boyfriends who is 25 years old. The lady who checked us in said it said on the website I had to be 21 years old but this should've been more visible or a age check should've been carried out when booking. What if non of us were 21 years old? Would we have been turned away with no where to stay 2 and a half hours away from home? Also, the £100 pre payment was taken from my account the day before we checked in, then because I am not 21 years old it had to then go off my boyfriends card as the booking was now in his name, this meant the apartment had £200 between us as well as £197 for the apartment itself, I was not happy about this, the lady assured me the pre payment on my card had been cancelled but I still have not received it back. The other thing I didn't like about the property was the beds felt like it had a wooden plank down the middle, this was because it was two single beds pushed together clearly, but the bed felt very uncomfortable due to this.

The apartment was very spacious and lovely

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

Didn’t realise I’d booked a 2 bed apartment for me & my...
    • Double Apartment

The 10am check out was a little early for us but that’s my only complaint!

Didn’t realise I’d booked a 2 bed apartment for me & my husband so it was very spacious!! The welcome tea/coffee/milk were a nice gesture and appreciated! It was very clean & comfortable for what we needed & the time we were there; we didn’t cook but the kitchen was fully equipped & spacious. Although our rooms were right beside reception we heard no noise at all. Thank you Hot-el Apartments, we’d definitely stay with you again 👍🏼

• Reviewed: June 28, 2018

Great Location and very comfort. Fair price
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

The hold charge when we arrived seemed ridiculous. £100 out of your account IN CASE you break something when they already had our account details should that happen just seemed silly and could really affect someone's trip for no good reason.

Great Location. Very comfortable and clean property. Good value for money.

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

Clean, nice apartments.
    • Double Apartment

Took deposit money out before arrival and without warning it would be taken before arrival, would be better if they send an email to advise when the money will be coming out and specify the date to ensure funds are available.

Clean, nice apartments.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

location is awesome, glasgow Central station is 1 min walk.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Both days we stayed were hot, fans could have been of help. one of our rooms was facing the main road and with a well lit street and a MLC parking opposite, it was literally difficult to sleep and it was very hot and we could not keep out window open as it then brought in the street noise in !! Curtains should be a lot more thicker.

location is awesome, glasgow Central station is 1 min walk.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

Great stay.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

The sign of the hotel was a bit difficult to find.

The room was great for a group of 4. I got a room with 2 separated bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Spacious living room and great kitchen equipment. Really quiet and great location. Very relaxing. Only 5 mins walk to the central railway station.

• Reviewed: June 19, 2018

dirty and unclean,staff very unpleasant and rude
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

floors dirty and sticky on arrival,toilet didnt flush,cutlery dirty in drawers,food and dust down sofa,staff very rude and unpleasant when i queried parking,very unhappy people working there.

dirty and unclean,staff very unpleasant and rude

• Reviewed: June 19, 2018

very good accomodation in a nice location
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

appearance from outside, the hotel sign was not very attractive. Also the reception area should be spruced up.

location, room was very nice for 4 adults

• Reviewed: June 16, 2018

Comfy
    • Double Apartment

Bathroom could have needed and extractor as no windows in bathroom

Close to centre of town. Nice and clean and spacious. Relaxing living area. Took a little while to find the heater.. But once on heated up quickly.

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

No value for money and rating on Booking is not representing reality
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Dirty floors in apartment, the bed base stunk, super old duvets, double bed is two single beds joined together. There were other duvets stack inside the bed base in a way that it was not closed, however because of the bedskirt it was not possible to see this so hurt myself couple of times because of the sharp edges. Staff at reception was not flexible at all, no possibility for check-out on Sunday later then 10:00 for free, no parking in the hotel prioritised for guests, no proactiveness and willingness to help. Shower water pressure very low, however the temperature was good.

n/a

• Reviewed: June 9, 2018

Had fun seeing the west side of Scotland.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

The apartment was extremely hot and there wasn't a way to cool it down. It made sleeping almost impossible the first night. Closing the curtains helped tremendously the second.

Being able to relax with the entire family

• Reviewed: June 5, 2018

My experience at hot-el apartments Glasgow
    • Double Apartment

The fact i had to pay 100 pound upfront incase of damages as my one and only bank card (visa electron) didnt cover pre-auth for damages if any did occur, as i was through for concert with 13 yr auld lassie, told receptionist i wasnt planning on having a wild party or anything, told her i would be back in morning at checkout for quater to nine next morning for my £100, which i did retrieve from her.

It was real clean

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Clean and simple styled apartments, reasonably sized and close to station.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Waking up to work men in a crane outside the bedroom at 7.30 on a Sunday morning. No instructions on checking out and where to leave keys.

Simple check-in and courtesy call before arrival.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

Good place to stay, not to far from main centre. Everything you need hair dryer iron / board etc.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Nothing really, maybe have fresh milk instead of long life but we brought own so didnt matter.

It was very well kitted out, with everything we needed, beds were comfy and apartment was spacious. Would book again.

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

Wouldnt stay here again
    • Double Apartment

Property tired and could do with a paint, needs to be more clear regarding the need for photo ID I can in understand this if you are maybe not from the UK however after offering work ID(photographic) and Card I had paid with it still seemed to have been a problem... Also still have not received my £100.00 deposit back however they have taken off the payment for the room....seems a little excessive time to wait

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

Lovely stay, uncomfortable bed though which was only down side
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

The bed was very uncomfortable and they have an apartment across from ours which I'm guessing is where the staff were staying and it was very loud first thing in morning.

It was very central to Glasgow city centre and everything was walking distance. The apartment was very clean and spacious. The facilities were good in the apartment as we had been given milk, tea and coffee and towels etc. Would definitely recommend to others.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Adequate Apartment. A wee bit noisy. See my (-) feedback if you plan on booking here - especially i
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

The first night was great - falling on a Thursday. The Friday was not as good because the noise from the surrounding bars was really loud (weekend I am guessing) - we all had trouble getting to sleep that night. If we had been closer to the River Clyde (I think that's the south side of the building) it probably wouldn't have been nearly as bad. My kids were exhausted in the morning due to lack of sleep and with a 14 hour travel day ahead of this - not a good outcome. So I would recommend if you are a family with young kids - try to book on the River Clyde side of the building. The place needs some freshening up. It was the least clean of all the places that we stayed in on our trip (kitchen walls need some scrubbing etc).

This was a great apartment for a family of four. The beds were comfortable. The size of the apartment was good after spending 8 nights in more cramped quarters. Sat TV and WIFI worked great. Pretty good location as far as walking to shops & restaurants. All in all not a bad place to stay but see feedback below re: what we didn't like!

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

• Double Apartment

Very cheap furniture nor even a lamp. Very very basic and loads of dust and it seems they have so much rules and break any of them and they want to charge you for everything. Also requested I pay £1000 deposit for me and my Mrs to stay even thought it says £100 deposit and yes that's correct £1000 so be aware. But after and argument and some phone calls we got it back down to £100. Only thing that was good was the location for me

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Good value for money, but a bit too bright and noisy.
    • Double Apartment

The apartments could do with a bit of a tidy-up, make over and re-decoration. The bathroom basin was cracked, and the rooms were a bit tatty. The décor was in need of attention. But generally acceptable. The railway station is directly over the road behind the NCP car park. The trains weren't too noisy, but the bus-stops directly below were. Glasgow buses seem particularly noisy; it's probably the acoustics of the high-rise buildings. The sun streams into the apartments at the front of the building, as does security lighting from the car-park. The curtains are not the black-out type, hence some lighter sleepers may have difficulty.

The location was right on the edge of the city centre so it was a short walk to the shops etc. Glasgow Central railway station is only 5 minutes walk away. There is a secure car park directly opposite the apartment block. The apartments are tidy, have all the basic facilities including a washing machine. Good value for money.

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

Pleasant stay. Worth the money.
    • Double Apartment

Toiletries were not enough- no shower gel A bit noisy on Friday night.

The location is very close to city center.,close to big shops. Regarding the apartment -very clean,with all the comfort you need.Also very big space for one bedroom flat.

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

These are really excellent apartments, very large, all...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

One if the showers has no pressure at all but since there were two bathrooms this wasn't really a problem. Don't like the fact that 6 days later I still don't have my security deposit back, bad form given that they have the ability to pre-authorise your account & then re-credit it. Only downside to what was an otherwise excellent stay.

These are really excellent apartments, very large, all facilities needed.

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

Will stay again. Very good accommodation. Recommended.
    • Double Apartment

The two single beds could have been a little bigger. It was a bit of a balancing act at times.

Liked the extra space gained over and above a hotel room. Bathroom v good and lots of storage for clothes etc. Food and drink available within 500 yards. Buses and trains within 800 yards.

• Reviewed: April 28, 2018

Perfect (almost) for a short stay.
    • Double Apartment

More kitchen equipment would be useful e.g. bread board, chopping board, small vegetable knife, teapot. Clean bed linen but duvet needs replacing. Sofa & chair not very comfortable. Toiletries were advertised but all that was supplied was 2 tiny bars of soap. Overlooking main road & car park. Had to keep curtains closed most of the time.

Good hot water supply. Excellent bathroom.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

Large, convenient apartment in the heart of Glasgow city centre.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

The water for the bath was not working and the view was out onto the parking lot. The staff were professional enough but could have been a little friendlier!

The location of the apartment was perfect for exploring Glasgow city centre. There are lots of bars and restaurants right outside and parking which is handy. The apartment was large with a good size shower. The decor was tasteful enough and it had all of the amenities that we needed for a short stay.

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

Fantastic Value, Perfect Location, Everything you need!
    • Double Apartment

Ground floor apartment windows meant no privacy as it is on a very busy road... we just closed the curtains though!

The lady on reception was extremely helpful, professional and lovely!

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

• Double Apartment

WiFi passcodes were incorrect on my colleagues wall, I didn’t even have one in my apartment, there was a phone number at reception for queries to call it but it was off when you tried to call

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

Average at best. Felt cheap and low quality. Much better apartments in Glasgow at same price.
    • Double Apartment

Check in was long and laboured. Apartment was of low quality and didn’t look like photos. I expected open plan. Lots of signs sellotaped onto walls. Cheap furniture, small tv. Thin curtains and opposite a car park which shone a bright light into bedroom constantly. You can get far higher quality appartments at the same price. Wouldn’t stay again.

Easy checkout

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Lots going for it but the noise would deter us from staying again.
    • Double Apartment

It was really noisy on the first night (room next door partying) and there's no 24 hour reception. There is a number to call 'in an emergency' but a warning that you'll get charged £50 if it's not! It's difficult to say that not being able to sleep an emergency so I didn't call in case we were charged! The cooker could have done with a good clean.

Helpful reception staff who understood the need for speed in getting into the garage (there is no parking outside). Having the parking although £18 a night was worthwhile. If you've not got a car position is great as very close to station and bus stops right outside. Position is fantastic to explore on foot or by subway. Flat is a good size and with more than adequate utensils etc for cooking. Spotless in the main apart form cooker.

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

HMP should get involved half the rules already in place
    • Double Apartment

The attitude of the receptionist, the smell of the room, the comment of “just leave then” when I said I didn’t want to stay in this room, no way of getting our money back even if we did leave, the 25 rules and regulations one being “visiting hours” I had to ask myself had I been sent to prison, the fact that the double bed was Infact 2 singles pushed together and also length wise from my knees to my feet where hanging off the bottom of the bed probably the worst sleep of my life the fact that if you miss places a spoon of the value of let’s say £1 you would loose your entire £100 deposit including a key which would cost around £5 also loose your £500 deposit. Apart from that it’s was basically 5 star :/

N/A.

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

Great apartment
    • Double Apartment

There could have been more showers products in the bathroom (there was only soap I could use)

The apartment was huge and had everything you can possibly need.

• Reviewed: April 4, 2018

空间大但房间设备不够理想和舒适

the heater doesn't work for 24hrs, and the hot water for shower was not stable. The bed is very small. My mom even fell down the bed in the midnight.

The apartment is spacious. Early check-in and late check-out are allowed. Things for cooking are prepared well.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Centrally locates and close to Central station. A great apartment for a short term stay
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Hot water required in bathroom shower. All guests used ensuite shower in main bedroom.

Lift access to floors. Peaceful. Friendly staff. Clean apartment.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Pleasant stay
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Heating not set properly - we had no heat for first 24 hours. Needs to be checked aftyeach guest leaves so that set for next guests. Sleep disturbed as smoke alarm battery ran out in middle of night.

Convenient location - close to city centre. Problem with smoke alarm fixed as soon as reported.

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

I will return to this property again in the future.
    • Double Apartment

Nothing of note, it's a busy road but that was expected given the very convenient location. Noise is noise no matter where you go. The double glazing was adequate to dull out any disturbance.

Privacy and security, felt safe. Ease of access in and out of the city. Central train station to virtually anywhere. Taxis for convenient short trips and not a rip off. The inside of the building was very quiet, they have quite strict policies about noise etc. which pleased me. The staff I met were very friendly and efficient.

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

Overall stay was very pleasanf
    • Double Apartment

Lack of soft lighting. Television made loud buzzing noises. Sofa could have been more comfortable also 2 single beds put together for our stay resulted in the Great Rift Valley in the middle. Check-in was long, arduous and quite unwelcoming.

The apartment was spotless and had everything required for a comfortable stay though it did lack some warming touches.

• Reviewed: March 22, 2018

Very convenient location and the apartment was much better than expected .
    • Double Apartment

The wifi wasn't that good . The entrance and the reception are rather dull and so it was a nice surprise when we got into the apartment !

The apartment was much bigger than expected - perfectly clean and comfortable .

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

Spacious apartment central location
    • Double Apartment

Had to check reviews to find out about the he £100 deposit o arrival, this wasn’t made clear in email or time of booking and it’s still held in my pending transactions 3 days later although I have called hotel they said it’s been released.

Spacious apartment central location

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

Home Away From Home. Recommended!!!

No dislikes.

Staff at the property are very good especially Yarik who is always of great assistance to guests and ensures their stay is comfortable. Spacious and well ventilated apartments. Overall excellent.

• Reviewed: March 8, 2018

Very good apartment, good value and location, but be weary of the small print!!
    • Double Apartment

Checking in is a bit of a nightmare. Ensure you read all the small print. You need photo ID AND £100.00 deposit on the card it was booked with. Not sure this is made clear when booking!

Good location, very close to Central Station. Great facilities in the apartment and very good value for money

• Reviewed: March 7, 2018

good
    • Double Apartment

I didn't like that we paid a lot of money to stay for one night and when we went to bed it was very uncomfortable, we then realised two single beds had been pushed together to make a pretend double bed, so unfortunately we both had a terrible sleep.

Nice and clean

• Reviewed: March 4, 2018

The apartment was huge and had everything I needed.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

There is a hefty deposit required which is much more than what was stated online when I was booking it so this should be made more clearer

The apartment was huge and had everything I needed. I was able to check in early without hassle. In the first apartment I was given the heating wasn't working but the host kindly moved me to a different one where it was nice and warm! Excellent location and lovely courtyard just off reception for the smokers

Relaxing
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

We were not aware of the £100 damage fee and we were quite disappointed with that as we were stranded in Glasgow due to weather conditions and money was quite tight. I think making the fee more clear online would be feasible.

The facilities provided were exceptional and we loved our apartment. It was very clean, extremely spacious and overall a homely and comfortable environment.

awfully cold!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

we did not have hot water for shower or heating. the heating was on only until 22 and then a few hours in the morning. in fact the heating stopped at 20 and we couldn't call because you would get a fine if the request was not urgent--- they do not have a list of what they consider urgent and not. by the time we woke up in the morning, all frozen because the heating stopped at night, the windows were all wet and foggy and of course freezing inside. we did not have hot water to brush our teeth. we couldn't wait to leave and turn on the heating in the car and leave Glasgow behind asap!

It was nice and central
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

They take a £100 deposit when you get to the property, that they don’t tell you about!! The heating didn’t work....... generally poor staff service not helpful!!

It was nice and central

• Reviewed: March 1, 2018

Apartment in city centre
    • Double Apartment

A clean apartment in the city centre two minutes away from the train station that has everything you need inside for self catering and is within easy reach of tourist attractions.

• Reviewed: February 28, 2018

Comfortable and enjoyable stay
    • Double Apartment

The hosts were friendly professional and welcoming. The apartments were clean and tidy and most importantly warm and comfortable. Close to restaurants and shops. Car parking is located on site and close by.

Two night stay
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Clean 2 bed apartment which was great for staying with a teenager. Designated parking space in a car park. Well stocked kitchen with complimentary tea and coffee. UHT milk available for first drink.

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

Will definitely use again. Excellent value for money.
    • Double Apartment

The bed, which was meant to be a double, was made up of two singles. Two uncomfortable singles at that!

Clean, tidy, great location. Able to leave my luggage at reception even after checkout which was a big bonus.

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

perfect appartment will use again if in glasgow
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

just 1 downside there was a bus stop below our window that was busy all night. Would definitely stay again but would bring earplugs next time.

great location and appartment very clean. staff let us book in early because appartment was ready. and let us leave luggage on check out day. key fob for front door meant we could enter and exit at any time.

• Reviewed: February 24, 2018

Short sharp and cheap
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

There is off road parking for cars but for vans you have to park across the water if you parking all day ..

I. The middle of the city walking distance to the shops and resterauntes and really close to our work location ..

• Reviewed: February 20, 2018

Ok for a VERY short stay.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

There was little to no hot water available for 2 adults to shower. The tank is tiny and totally ineffective for an apartment that is supposed to be for up to 4 people. Could not get the heating balance to work. Some rooms way too hot, some just freezing cold. It costs £18 to park your car in their car park.

It’s location is great, very central.

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

It was alright I suppose
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Could of been cleaner - lipstick on mugs and used eyelash strips on the floor :( Had to wait a while to get buzzed into building, called in advance about parking but wasn’t told how or where to park until I abandoned my car to find out inside. Check in process was painful. Given a list of dos and donts would of been good to get this in advance. Check in seemed a lot more complicated than it should of been, we were in a hurry and had to pay for parking then in a separate transaction pay a security deposit, fill out a form and have my id scanned on, it wasn’t explained to me why. Never had this before. Bed was very soft and uncomfortable.

Good location. Large apartment

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

Great City, great location

Check out of 10 in the morning or an extra £10 for each hour you want to check out later.

Location is great when you like to go out for a drink, with allot of bars and clubs in the area.

• Reviewed: February 16, 2018

Central
    • Double Apartment

The one man we dealt with behind the desk was so so rude. We weren't aware we had to pay a 100 euro deposit to make sure the apartment was ok upon leaving and we had to try our best to get money transferred to my bank account in order to this. The man behind the desk threatened to cancel or booking only we had paid in advance and made no sign to help us as we were in a tricky position. He went back to his work while we tried to sort something out

Central

• Reviewed: February 16, 2018

OK
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

There was a surprise £100 deposit not mentioned in the original booking details that left us short of cash during our stay. There was also a demand for photo ID on check in - again, never mentioned previously - which was worrying. I don't have a driving license and travelling in the UK didn't think to bring a passport. This was for a pre paid booking.

Clean, comfortable well situated apartment.

• Reviewed: February 12, 2018

Fab stay and really helpful man on Reception!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Good value for money close to the city centre, staff were really helpful and let us check in early as our room was ready and also let us leave our cases on departure so we could go shopping, would stay again!

• Reviewed: February 12, 2018

Less than average!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

I was very disappointed upon arrival when the host was not friendly. He took an instant dislike to my partner and I. He demanded £100 on arrival from a credit card which was a security deposit. This was not well advertised on booking and it was £100 that I did not intend to need. It was lucky I was able to pay it as he told me we would not be able to stay in the apartments if this was not paid. I then asked about car parking facilities which I was aware the apartments had. He told me that there was "no space in the car park obviously". I therefore had to park in the NCP accross the road which cost me £24!!!! I then noticed that there were a lot of car parking spaces in the car park and that the host had told me lies - there was spaces within the car park all day and throughout the night too. I was also carrying a balloon as it was my partner's birthday and the host told me that we were not to make any noise in the apartments as they were quiet. I had no intention of having a 'wild party' like he suggested and we were only there for bed to allow us to go for some dinner to celebrate her birthday. He also asked if all guests were 21 which I informed him they were - I was unaware that this was a requirement of the property as this is also not well advertised upon booking. Within the apartment there are signs which just ruin the comfort of your stay.. it seems as though you can't breath without having to pay the £100 security deposit - which by the way has still not been released from my pending transactions. It was a less than average stay and I was very disappointed with the whole service. I will not be back! The apartment was clean and tidy and it did the job but it was completely ruined by all the other things.

The apartment was easy to access into the city centre.

• Reviewed: February 3, 2018

I think the location was great
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

The staff were very cold on greeting us, I felt that everything we brought up to the front desk receptionist was an annoyance. I’m not sure but something rubbed me up the wrong way. I would never stay at this property again because of this. It felt that my night was ground to a halt. I felt bad for having a wine and listening to music in my room because the front desk implied no noise or strictly no partying. after all the hotel was booked to celebrate an event with my friends.

I think the location was great

• Reviewed: February 1, 2018

Awesome luxurious centralized apt
    • Double Apartment

TV size is so small, this needs to be replaced, it will definitely add more luxury to the apartment

Awesome centralized location , neat and clean apartment, find it very comfortable for our long stay, Anita provided a great guidance and help.Thanks Anita for your great help and guidance. Also find Yarick very supportive during check out. Wish to suggest others and really want to come here again.Thanks for everything.

• Reviewed: January 25, 2018

Really nice apartment and friendly/helpful staff - I'll be back in the future.
    • Double Apartment

Can't think of anything? I'll be back up to Glasgow on business and will happily come back.

I've stayed in the apartments before. They are very comfortable, great facilities, great location in the city centre and the staff were excellent - very helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: January 22, 2018

After check in it was great
    • Double Apartment

Having to have a photo ID was really annoying as I didn’t have mine on me, I had to phone my son, get him to find my drivers license & send a picture to me, which when sent to me the receptionist still asked me to send it to the property even though he looked at it

• Reviewed: January 20, 2018

Nice place, bad atmosphere
    • Double Apartment

Group of guys running around shouting and kicking doors, had to call reception 7 times to get an answer, they don’t care as long as you pay £200 deposit, thankfully i wasn’t here with kids or they would have been terrified, will never be back!

Nice flat

• Reviewed: January 17, 2018

Bathroom mirrors too small, set too low on wall (obviously...
    • Double Apartment

Bathroom mirrors too small, set too low on wall (obviously set-up by a short person) needed to bend over to see reflection and the bathroom lighting was so very poor in each bathroom, nowhere enought light to see in mirror, just hopeless.

• Reviewed: January 15, 2018

Great weekend in Glasgow
    • Double Apartment

The only complaint is the bedrooms were to light think blackout blinds would help. I found it hard to get to sleep. I prefer the room to be dark

Very clean lovely decor. Situated near the city centre. Easy to find and friendly helpful staff.i would definitely stay here again and I would recommend to friends and family.

• Reviewed: January 12, 2018

My only grip with the property is the beds.
    • Double Apartment

My only grip with the property is the beds. Two single beds pushed together is not a double, its uncomfortable but something all apartment lettings seem to think is acceptable. Rolling into the centre of the beds does not make for a comfortable sleep.

• Reviewed: January 10, 2018

Right in central location. Comfortable apartment . And roomy . V pleasant stay
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Bulb in bedroom not working. Had to park outside to get garage door dooffer. Run in and hurry back out incase booked by warden as double yellow lines.V busy street

Bed very comfy. 2 bathrooms were handy . 1 bath 1 shower. Right in city centre no shortage of train stn pubs n clubs and eateries. Great to book parking at property.easy to access and leave in the city

• Reviewed: January 9, 2018

It was convenient
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

The kitchen hadn’t been cleaned properly upon our arrival. Also a sock had been left placed on the smoke alarm! (We removed this ourselves before we ended up being the ones penalised with our deposit!) The bathroom was rather shabby, shower head had been broken and was just hanging on. Also the double bedroom was two single beds joined together, not the comfiest setting.

The host was helpful enough.