Reviews of Leonardo Inn Glasgow West End 3 stars

#56 of 81 hotels in Glasgow

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

In one word "excellent"
    • Standard King

As we stay in the southeast of the country we are used to reasonably good weather, and the last time there it rained for sometime but he ho we live in the UK so we Scots just get on with it.

Having stayed there the past 3 or 4 times that I have travelled to Glasgow to visit family my wife and I like the ambience in this place very good.The food is excellent and the staff are the same.Ref the beds and bedrooms the are clean and comfortable ,the only way that we can describe this place is excellent.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

Issues with the key card - guy on reception very helpful and...
    • Standard Twin

Annoying that they key cards weren’t working up and down to reception numerous times

Issues with the key card - guy on reception very helpful and gave us a free bottle of wine as an apology - great customer service

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

The rooms were clean and comfortable.
    • Standard King

Breakfast was always luke warm, and we had to keep asking for items to be replenished. The common areas could have been cleaner.

The rooms were clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Extremely disappointing compared to previous stays.
    • Standard King

Service, quality of food, dress code - pyjamas worn by guests during breakfast. Extra cost of using car park. Noise of heating pipes during the night.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

Expensive for what it offers.
    • Standard Double

I had originally booked this room with Booking.com but had to change the date. The hotel would not respond to any messages and I finally had to go there to make the change for which they charged me an extra £16 making an already expensive room extortionately so. Breakfast is £10 extra and they charge for parking although it is free in nearby streets. There are a number of other similar classed hotels within closer proximity to the centre of Glasgow and in future I will stay in one of them.

Nice room with tea making facilities

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Perfect Location for our Purpose!
    • Standard King

Lack of Walk in Showers! Baths too high to Step Into?

Everything satisfactory! Breakfast, Dinners, Very Good, and Staff were Friendly, and attentive! Location perfect for Access to The Erskine Home!

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Bed was comfy
    • Standard King

Window wouldn’t close properly so it wasn’t very sound proofed Beer options in the bar were limited

Bed was comfy Bathroom was small but it had a great shower Great location for the rugby or the west end

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

One or two friendly members of staff
    • Standard Double

Not enough staff in the restaurant and bar areas - had to be patient and persistent in order to receive desired service Impersonal manner at reception on arrival and departure

One or two friendly members of staff

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Disappointed
    • Standard King

Uncomfortable pillows,hard beds,not spotlessly clean,bathroom had a lot of black mould around taps. Staff in restaurant not very good at customer service. Compared with 3star hotels we've stayed at in spain,very poor. Wouldn't book there again. Poor limited choice of breakfast.

Nothing particularly,maybe walking round pond in the sun. Just convenient to where we were going.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

An enjoyable stay with a comfortable room.
    • Standard Double And Single

View of petrol station not very picturesque but the pond in the distance was nice. I took half a dozen taxis in and out of town which cost about £12.00 a time. Most taxi drivers were unaware the hotel was no longer the Pond Hotel and have not noticed the sign outside.

Room was nice and spacious. I was able to turn the heating off completely which is important for me. Breakfast was tasty and plentiful. If I'd had time, I would have walked around the pond nearby and looked at the birds.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

Won’t go back.
    • Standard Double And Single

Room too hot couldnt turn off the radiator Poor dinner service, no sign to say if to wait to be seated or just sit,asked then was given a nice table were I waited 45 mins for someone to take my order ( I had to approach a staff member) then a further 40 mins for my curry to arrive (which was dire). Didn’t bother with breakfast

Lots of parking

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

6.0
    I attend the hospital near by G.G.H. on a six monthly basis from Argyll and stay at the hotel a lot
    • Standard Double

Our room no. 420 it was on the top floor and near a plant room or a generator of some kind and could not sleep at all during the night for the constant noise. I reported this to reception on my departure and was told that it would be noted. We have stayed at this hotel on many occasions over many years and never had this problem. Any further bookings it will never be to room 420.

breafast good

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

A good location, food was good, accommodation was clean and comfortable, staff were helpful and cour
    • Standard King

Check that mugs and teaspoons are actually clean and unused by the previous guests, don't assume! I had to wash both items before use. Not a major issue though and not worth worrying about.

Hotel's location is very convenient for access to many other venues in the locality.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Satisfied
    • Standard King

The breakfast buffet was as wonderful as described in other reviews I had read. They have a proper breakfast buffet with hot options, cereal, fruit , juices and self serve coffee and tea. VERY GOOD!!

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Mediocre with good floor staff
    • Standard King

The food wasn’t very good. Repetitive. Nothing to look forward to. Would love to have a good pancake or waffle. The eggs were always dry. I did like the sausages and smoothies.

Location was good for the event I was going to. The red haired girl at reception was great and understanding for my travel needs. The wait staff were very sweet and were smiling. Especially the gorgeous short blonde girl. I appreciated her hellos in the morning when she worked.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Bathroom in need of redecorating
    • Standard King

Bathroom in need of redecorating When this hotel was run as 'The Pond' there was always a pen and notepad in the room, car parking was free and breakfast cost only £10.00. Although these are small issues we feel there is a bit of penny-pinching now which makes the stay a little less enjoyable.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Disappointing experience, over priced for what is offered
    • Standard Double

The facilities in the room were old, in need of a refurbishment. The bed was poorly made so looked tacky, the mattress was old and so not comfortable. The bathroom was old and the shaving outlet plug was broken which was disappointing. My room was one room up from the lift, which was also old, and made a lot of noise which made sleeping difficult. In the morning it was disappointing to hear the cleaning staff cursing while they were working, pretty tacky for a hotel that cost me £110.00 a night with no breakfast.

Some of the staff were friendly which made me feel welcome.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Ideal location for the venue we attended
    • Standard King

The mattress was very hard,no extractor fan in bathroom.Breakfast was a bun fight,the staff could not keep up with supplying the amount of people in the room,and the bacon and sausages were undercooked,not enough cutlery,and poor quality bread.Why can't you supply fresh cooked rolls and loaves,and decent size pastries.

Location and price

Pleasant
    • Standard King

I didn't understand why there isn't any sport TV channel in the rooms while in the lobby all TV sets were showing only sports channels.

The price was acceptable for what the hotel offers, nice staff, good breakfast, room was large enough.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Disappointing for the price. Could be so much better if spruced up and cleaned properly.
    • Standard King

It was run down and dirty in the bathroom especially. Dust everywhere in the room. Stains on tiles and bath generally unclean. No biscuits with tea tray? For nearly a hundred a night that's a bit stingy. I ordered room service it was quick and nice pub grub but pricey. I was really looking forward to my king size bed in the king room I ordered but imagine my disappointment when I realised it was two singles linked together. I wouldn't stay again although the staff are lovely, capable and helpful. Good big tv and location good if you don't mind looking on to the hospital and certain cancer wards. I feel for the price it was a let down. I wasn't feeling well at check out otherwise I would have complained.

Location and staff.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Nice and relaxing night away we would come here again
    • Standard King

I didn't like the shower kept cutting out and the price of the meals a bit expensive

The bed was excellent so comfortable the whole bedroom was excellent value for money we really enjoyed our stay

We were guests at a wedding, we were able to check in early, staff were friendly and helpful.
    • Standard King

Did not have any toiletries in room, sorry we had two small bottles of shampoo, a bit of soap would have been nice

Rooms were ready early for us. Thank you

We'll be back!
    • Standard King

The cost of parking! seems a bit unfair to charge guests to stay in your own car park! It's a bit pricey as your stay becomes more expensive with all the extras. Breakfast has also jumped up in price by £3.50 pp with Leonardo's, not really worth the extra £7 per couple as not so much choice as with the Pond but hopefully this will improve.

Stayed here lots of times and have booked to stay again. In the transition from Pond Hotel to Leonardo so the 20 minute wait for bacon & scrambled egg for the buffet breakfast on our first morning was very unusual but 2nd morning was fine. Hasn't put us off staying, the staff are great and the place is very central.

Good location not far from Glasgow university , lots of...
    • Standard Double

Smallest bath I have ever seen ! A bit pointless would be better with a walk in shower.

Good location not far from Glasgow university , lots of parking at reasonable rates. Bar meals good and good self service breakfast. Big comfy beds and dressing table with mirror and socket 👍🏻 So often lacking in hotel rooms now! Good reasonably priced hotel will definitely use again whilst daughter is at University.

Good place for a stay near the west end.
    • Standard Double

The bath/shower taps in my bathroom were malfunctioning. I could barely get the water to turn off. Breakfast experience was a bit soulless.

Great bed, room and staff. Perfect location for me.

disappointed to learn £5 night parking charge,which i did...
    • Standard Double

disappointed to learn £5 night parking charge,which i did not have to pay as i had reserved room before introduction. this will make a decision i will have to make regarding my next and subsequent trips to Glasgow

Decent quality hotel in nice location
    • Standard King

Doors are noisy at night. Room I was in was very warm. Aircon would be a great development. Room I had could benefit from an update (shower over bath for example instead of dedicated shower cubicle).

Plenty of parking. Good pub with food next door. Staff very polite and helpful.

The staff were very helpful and accommodating when...
    • Standard Double

Bed sheets were contaminated with blood and colleague was relocated to a different hotel due to a burst pipe in their room.

The staff were very helpful and accommodating when requesting a change of room due to unsanitary bedsheets.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Disappointing stay with little sleep.
    • Standard Double

Room was not clean and very shabby. Bed was lumpy and downy very thin and small. We were informed that some rooms had been refurbished but we had not been allocated one of these. When we went for our evening meal there was no atmosphere as there was only one other couple there. The breakfast was dried up and cold. I had asked for a quiet room but we were placed in a room close to a coach party who were leaving early and were making a lot of noise. The doors are not soft close so this causes banging.

Evening meal was tasty. Hotel has on site parking that is free to members.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Please above comments about noise level and prices

Noise level from outside

I would just like to bring to your attention the noise level. I was not able to get a good night's sleep because of the outside noise then at around 6 am the kitchen staff must of been sorting recycling and bins as the noise s was terrible then not too mention the bin lorries that arrived. Other than this my stay was good. I was a bit disappointed weigh the prices. I stayed I the hotel in February and then again this week and there was a huge increase in the price.....a bit too expensive to be honest.

Overall a really friendly nice place to stay in a good location

Wi-Fi was intermittent which was frustrating when trying to do some work Mattress was a bit slopey.

All the staff were excellent, good parking, good food, nice room

Stayed here some years ago but place has deteriorated.
    • Standard Double

Bedroom needing a facelift. Restaurant table dirty, hardly any staff, no bread for toast, no clean cups for tea or coffee, no cutlery or condiments on table, no staff at hot buffet for requests, some items on menu not available.

Convenient location for our hospital appointment.

The bed even through it was unmade was comfortable
    • Standard Double And Single

Big burn on the carpet have picture to prove.. bed was unmade, the key card never worked 4 times .. the food was awful never ate the breakfast ..all 3 of us .

The bed even through it was unmade was comfortable

Booked a superior room here for my birthday in Glasgow and I...
    • Superior Double

Booked a superior room here for my birthday in Glasgow and I was severely disappointed! Advertised as a larger bed (2 singles joined together, not good for a romantic weekend) there was chips out of the bath and the tiles were all marked. Also advertised was fresh coffee/tea and mineral water and biscuits for the superior room (still yet to see any of these) very disappointing and at the price we paid it is shocking, I expected a decent room 100% not worth the money! Would not recommend at all!

Since my last stay here a coupe of years ago, prices have risen and quality has declined
    • Standard Double

Tired and stuffy room, noisy (near busy main road), worn out bath, baffling shower controls. Above all, a catastrophically badly organised breakfast after tour groups had turned the dining room into something akin to a battle field for which the young staff were ill prepared - finding a clean table at which to sit proved a futile challenge. This hotel's future prospects are poor unless something changes radically. Looks like a serious management failure to me.

Good location, car park (though now charged) pleasant staff, quality TV, comfortable bed

Only stayed for one night as needed to be in that area. Not good value for money.
    • Standard Double

Value for money - to expensive. Expected a lot more. Bed sheet and topper didn’t fit mattress and mattress and quilt very old and dirty. Very noisy even cleaning person slamming doors shut.

Location only

Too expensive for this level of hotel.
    • Standard Double

The hotel has changed hands but there have been no improvements made. We have stayed many times over the years and the hotel is sadly begining to look tired. A charge is now made for parking it was free for guests previously. The prices have gone up.

the location is good for us.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Superb breakfast and good size room.
    • Standard Double

Superb breakfast and good size room. The room overlooked a petrol station, but we didn't mind that as we were booking to stay somewhere convenient rather than as a holiday. We would stay here again.

Disappointing to say the least and not value for money in my opinion
    • Standard Double

Hotel Is very BROWN i.e. Old fashioned and very dull. Food dinner ok but lunch very poor..I did tell waitress to tell chef but uncertain that would happen. Lot of chat between staff esp male in restaurant but not a lot of chat to me (customer) Seems suited to coach parties due to location.

Good location, needs improvement
    • Standard Double

Rooms were in need of updating and also carpet in room was not even hoovered before we got there! Breakfast was a free for all, no order to it at all, lack of staff, avoid the hot chocolate at all costs it is just like coloured water!! Tables were not set had to find our own cutlery, no clean plates at hot plate and no clean cups at either!

Hot chocolate croissants at breakfast

• Standard Double

Poor selection of wine and beer - much better at pub opposite. In room shower gel not replaced after second night. Only one bath towel for final night

Location is perfect and has a taxi rank next door

Nice hotel and accessible to Glasgow city centre on bus route along Great Westen Road.
    • Standard Double

Maybe the food menu could offer more choice and cheaper choices as there are not of other venues to eat around.

Such a large and comfy bed, clean and spacious room. The staff were helpful. On the main bus route to go into Glasgow.

After several years good service from the old Glasgow Pond branding, we shall avoid this new regime.
    • Standard Double

The breakfast arrangements were chaotic. The staff were simply not keeping up with the needs of a large group of guests that included those from two overnighting tour coaches.

The room was OK, the bed comfortable but air conditioning would have been good on a sultry night

Lovely comfortable room and bathroom.
    • Standard Double

A biscuit to have with my cup of tea would have been good, but not many places seem to include biscuits these days.

Lovely comfortable room and bathroom. After 2am when I checked in and night receptionist friendly.

• Standard Double

Did not have our details at check in. Rubbishy lying in corridor as we made way to our room. Breakfast was not value for money. Food was cold.

Equivalent of Travelodge for twice the price.
    • Superior Double

Breakfast was very poor. Limited and generic (nothing local), dried up egg, queues for everything, ran out of several of items, space was totally inadequate for the number of guests. Charge £5/night to park. Check in was slow. Validating parking was slow. Room was too warm - no aircon. Bathroom was very small.

Location. Pleasant, if overworked, staff. Room itself was an okay size and a fan was provided.

The property was what we needed to attend an appointment...
    • Standard Double

Seemed a bit run down. In need of some tlc, and a new coat of paint, and freshen up.

The property was what we needed to attend an appointment early in the day at the hospital next door.

Good location with parking (now at a cost)
    • Standard Double

Good to see rooms Get a makeover but why not the carpets ? Car park now has charges for hotel guests 👎

Good location for west end visit. Rooms have had a partial makeover

Not as good as the Pond..
    • Standard Double And Single

We were allocated room 121... Never again.. Lorries started deliverys at 3.15am.. Had to keep the window open as weather was hot. Didn't sleep after 4am. Not as much choice at breakfast as there was when it was the pond.. I'm a veggie and all that was available was beans and hash browns .. Toast.. Which had a massive queue.. pond used to make the toast for the table.. No butter only marg.. marmalade in a large help yourself bowl which had a fly hovering over!

Great parking.. Friendly staff. Well situated for the airport.

Such a pity Leonardo have ruined a great hotel. Lovely overworked staff.
    • Standard Double

There is no shower so poor washing facilities for elderly or disabled. BUT .... The big big problem is that this is a hotel just taken over by Leonardo and they are penny pinching in everything. We notice because as The Pond we stayed a lot and it was fab. Breakfast is now chaotic. Where are the mugs, the tea machine is broken, no bread left, one spoon left. No eggs left and none forthcoming then one appears!! Black pudding and tattie scones off the menu permanently. Cheap orange juice.No butter. Evening meals extortionate.£15 00 for a burger and chips. I had to ask my husband what was on top of it. A blob of cheese and a bit of burnt bacon. We won’t be going back and we’ve been staying there for years.

The beds are very comfortable and the place is very clean. Spacious bedrooms.

Good location and price.
    • Standard Double

Room a little dark and a bit hot but it was the warmest day in Glasgow since records began. I was above entrance, a little bit noisy with window opened.

Handy location, with pubs etc nearby although hotel restaurant and bar very reasonable too. Close to rail stations and very good bus services into city centre. Rail station handy for excursions, exhibition centre and city centre too. Staff very helpful.

Glasgow Pond ... not sure I'd stay again
    • Standard Double

The hotel caters for at least 2 tour buses per night which means it is very busy at breakfast and they aren't very good at replenishing the food or equipment like coffee mugs, let alone clearing the tables for other guests. It maybe in the West end but it's not served very well by public transport ... or if it is the reception staff aren't well versed in what the options are.

Good size room, clean.

Disappointing stay, I have previously stayed here and had no complaints. Hotel has gone down hill.
    • Standard Double

Cleanliness, beds were far too soft, they have recently started charging for parking which is completely unnecessary, continual door slamming.

Location and the ease of getting into and out of Glasgow

Stay here for a good rest.
    • Standard Double

Everything great, (a fridge in the room? the cream on the cake). Some say this hotel bad, we found it great. filling station, M & S shop next door walk round the lake next door even feed the ducks, swans.

Adequate accommodations
    • Standard Double And Single

The room felt a bit neglected and noticed a subtle urine smell when we entered. It dissipated later after we opened the windows and it aired out. Visited in June. No air conditioning or bug screens, like 95% of Scotland. It was a muggy night. A fan would have been helpful

The accommodations were just okay. The hotel restaurant was convenient, but the waitress was not very attentive when we arrived near closing time. We ended up ordering at the bar and the food was good. Parking gate was up on Sunday and there was no charge for parking. Not sure about other days of the week. There are a few good restaurants that are very walkable. Short drive to airport for early morning flight.

Would not return
    • Standard Double

Heat in room Small bathroom sink area, door didnt shut Breakfast awful, top seating area shut before 930 although open till 11am. Busy but 3 staff involved in getting top area ready for function - 930am! Tables not clean. Hard to find cutlery. Swapping with other guests for salt/peppar. Bread ran out. Jams empty. Sodden fruit juice area. Filfhy hot drink machines. Basic food.

Location for our function

No viable excuse would justify the lack of service and help, and I am from a hospitality background.
    • Standard Double

Had breakfast at 10am, the 3 girls on duty were more interested in setting the upper dining area for another function. no clean tables, no coffee cups, no cereal bowls, no bacon, so so so disappointing

Hotel chosen for good location to BMX track and it had a good bus service into town.
    • Standard Double And Single

Staff were very accommodating in the restaurant especially as we were usually dining later in the evening. They even managed to seat and feed us with a wedding going on.

Ok for overnight stay.
    • Standard Double

Breakfast was a shambles with the three bus loads of people in. Food too slow coming out, lots of time waiting for food. Wifi didn't work too well Both lifts were blocked off to get bags down from bus tours. Disabled person had to negotiate the stairs

Great bed super king. Bathroom set up well for disabled

comfortable night
    • Standard Double

the television was to the far left of the bed, no biscuits or anything to have with your tea and coffee. there was quite a wait to give room number at breakfast as there only seemed to be one member of staff in the breakfast room to clear tables and answer any issues.

The rooms are comfortable, buffet breakfast so you can have as much as you like from the large selection and food is served all day so you can grab a snack anytime, Easy to find and has plenty of parking.

Overall i wouldnt say the twin room was value for money as i had such a bad sleep.
    • Standard Double

Downside for me was that i booked a DOUBLE room as my 1 year old son was getting an emergency operation at the royal hospital for children the following morning. When i got to the reception i got the keycard to my room and they were not working in the door. So instead of getting someone to fix this they moved me in to a twin room even after me stating that due to being heavily pregnant with bad SPD i couldnt sleep in a standard single bed as i get so uncomfy. So my nights sleep wasnt very good as i wasnt comfortable but was somewhere to stay so i could be with my son straight away in the morning.

It was easy to get to from royal childrens hospital as my son was due to get an emergency op in the morning so was convienent for me.

• Standard Double And Single

Room was stinking smoke, they changed but the second room had dirty towels and sheets. Room is very small. Car parking is for a fee, breakfast is also for an expensive fee.

disappointing left early in he morning and returned home as we couldnt sleep even with window open
    • Standard Double

reception poor - tried three times to get into room key cards failed to open door changed room then left hotel to get something to eat and drink after we could not get served at the bar or get table due to wedding and three coach tours - bar area poor- checked out early at 4.30 am due to odour from something which gave us both sore throats we were refunded payment for our breakfasts wont be going back

Very disappointed at the changes in my hitherto favourite Glasgow hotel, and now looking elsewhere.
    • Standard Double

You have now started to charge for parking. Poor service at reception upon check-out ( one insolent girl chewing gum!!). Breakfast has deteriorated a lot -- no place settings, no pre-prepared toast, bacon almost inedible, everything changed around for no apparent reason. The usual story of change for change's sake resulting in a poorer product/service.

The location and the room good, as before on many, many occasions.

Very bright comfortable room, excellent service and very...
    • Standard Double

The shower wasn’t working properly but as we were only there for one night, it wasn’t a problem.

Very bright comfortable room, excellent service and very good value for money

• Standard Double And Single

The hotel bar is quite expensive, paid £4.40 for a pint of beer (which wasn't particularly cold either).

Great location. Large and comfy beds, clean hotel and friendly staff. Would recommend.

They need to buy some portable room fans for those rare warm Scotland days.
    • Standard Double

We arrived during an unusually warm spell for Scotland and the rooms were so uncomfortably hot. No room fans available for guests so we cranked open the windows but still had trouble sleeping in the heat.

Staff and overall service was good.
    • Standard Double

The BP garage / Marks & Spencer's store on Great Western Road had a major delivery of stock each day at 06.00. This was very noisy and disruptive. However I appreciate that this is completely outside of the hotels control. Has put us off using the hotel in the future which is a shame as we have been using the hotel for many years.

Staff and overall service was good.

I was disappointed with breakfast.
    • Standard Double

I was disappointed with breakfast. I don't eat cooked breakfast and there was very little to choose from only white bread and no marmalade or preserves, maybe 9am was too late!

Ok could have been better

Room were small for a family room Lack of staff and beverages shows lack of organisational skills and planning for a weekend which the hotel hosted a wedding. And also hampden had a high profile concert You would think knowing this and seeing that the hotel was fully booked that they would have planned for additional staff to be on

Location was godod

Pleasant and happy, excellent service but let down a tad by the furnishings and wifi
    • Standard Double

The wifi was terrible. Constantly throwing me out if I shifted position a little. The bathroom was clean but the enamel was missing in places giving the impression of it looking a little 'tired'.

The staff are incredible, they cannot do enough for you. The food portions are generous and the bed was very comfy.

It was a comfortable stay.

The bathroom seemed very “dated” and could be doing with an upgrade.

The value for money was good and we were impressed by how comfortable the bed was.

Room service good, TV good.
    • Standard Double

Bed uncomfortable. Bedding awful. Room in dire need of deep clean. Very dusty. Walls dirty, windows dirty. Bathroom dirty. Bath tiny. Someone's pubes where present. One member of staff extremely snyde. Very noisy 24hrs. First night I never slept at all. I was so disappointed in my stay. Very overpriced. Would of had a better stay elsewhere. £340 for two nights. Diabolical

Room service good, TV good. Check in and check out receptionist was very friendly.

Heat in room even with fan.
    • Standard Double And Single

Heat in room even with fan. Food quality and service were both terrible. Waitress got our order wrong so my daughter got her meal 10 minutes after i got mine. Curry not very good.I had beer battered fish which was soggy and I asked for fries but got chips no apology for getting it wrong. Breakfast was good room was clean and tidy. Good job the Hot dogs were amazing at Concert as we were all starving ....

• Standard Double

Bathroom felt slightly outdated, was told when booking there would be free parking however it was £5 a day for guests (thankfully the receptionist was kind enough to not charge us which was a nkce touch).

Staff were friendly and polite, made everything clear once we arrived in terms of parking etc.