Reviews of Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments 4 stars

42 Princes Square, Westminster Borough, London, W2 4AD, United Kingdom

#852 of 2,493 Holiday rentals in London

Based on 1972 hotel reviews

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

A nice short stay apartment
    • Double Executive Studio

Twin bedroom is very compact, weak WiFi in the room.

A nice short stay apartment Location, cleanliness and sky tv entertainment. Luggage storage service

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Clean apartment
    • Double Executive Studio

Staff think guests are thieves and they should do everything to establish deterrence. You will be reminded everywhere you go even in the bathroom.

Clean apartment

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

Very average. Expensive.
    • Triple Executive Apartment

housekeeping staff, laundry staff, state of carpet in rooms, shabbiness of whole interior of property, tiny bathroom, noise - could hear other apartment users.

Front of house staff, aircon, quiet location, close to underground,

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Very clean and Nice
    • Triple Executive Studio

I don't understand the use of taxi from the hotel - it was clearly a private driver maybe Uber service - the price was double the amount going back again using a black taxi we found ourselves- and service was half the experience we got on the way home again - with a regular black taxi ! So ordering a taxi from the grand plaza was not a good idea

Very clean and Nice

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

the appartments are also very suitable for large groups and family
    • Double Executive Studio

1. The heating interior was working perfectly but had alot of "visible dust" and needs a clean up. 2. My room was in the basement, so I needed to open the windows for fresh air, which lead most of the time to an avoidable street nose.

1. The location was suitable to go by bus,tube or even walk to most of the London city Sightseeing attraction. 2. The rooms were cleaned daily and everything in the kitchen was funktional

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Bad bad hotel in london
    • Double Executive Apartment

Worst hotel ever. The idea of a hotel is to have a good night sleep, but not here. Hot room. Nothing like the pictures on the web site. Very bad apartment with very bad service. The sofa is a square thing in a corridor (pic included). Asked for air condition, asked me to pay over £50 per night. Total of more than £800 for my stay. Everything is bad in this hotel.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Nice for a short stay
    • Double Executive Studio

I don't mind them taking a £100/night deposit but what I don't like is the fact that it takes a lot for them to release the deposit, I checked out a week ago and my deposit is still on hold which is annoying to be honest. The reception was very friendly but not the housekeeping not sure why.

The flat we got was nice and spacious and split over two floors with stairs in between, so maybe double check before booking in case you don't like going up and down the stairs for the bathroom. The rooms were very clean, there is a Sky box, cookware and a dining table.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

We will be back
    • Family Apartment sleeps 6

Wake up Noises from the stairs when someone moving early

the appartment is very big and equipted , cleaning everey day, Comfort beds and very good location with two tube stations in walking distance and many restaurants around.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Nice place
    • Double Executive Studio

The hotel is quite easy to reach but not in the center so much. So a bus or an underground is a must to get into the center.

The place was very clean and the staff nice and helpful. Close to notting hill

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

My family is happy, but they could be happier.

Clean and well kept.

Convenient because of availability of Malaysian food. But I reported many times about aircond in G27, it was not attended to. Had it been hotter, I would have been fried !

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Very handy and pleasant
    • Double Executive Studio

Hotel was in a good position, five minutes from a tube station, kitchenette so we could do our own breakfast (no toaster) and light meals if we felt like it five minute walk to Kensington Palace and gardens

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Cosy studio room
    • Double Executive Studio

Narrow walkway to the room but perhaps to give more space to the rooms.

A fully equipped studio room. Location. Helpful and friendly staff. Reasonable pricing.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

• Quadruple Executive Studio

The 2 other beds in the quad fmly room is very uncomfortable. For children age 12 and below is ok But Not for adults. My 22yrs daughter said it’s not comfortable. It’s more like a foldaway bed with thin mattress.

• Double Executive Studio

The property is a maze of connected corridors and rooms. It is not the most user friendly for pushing luggage or strollers. Having said that, it is not impossible but a pain. I would recommend the property to add a ramp for luggage near Lift 3. In addition, this property does not have Air Conditioning. I travelled in September but I still felt hot in the room. The management did provide fans but with a baby we found it tough for the first few days. This should be clearly stated on the website so that everyone has clear expectations.

Great location. The hotel was just a few minutes walk from 2 underground stations as well as bus stops. You could reach all major tourist attractions within 30 - 40 mins. In addition, the area is well crowded and lively late at night. So, no worries even if you are traveling with family. Rooms are decent with kitchenette and worked well for our needs. Overall, the hotel is in a great area to stay if you want to cover London.

They ask me for an extra deposit of 200 pounds, that will be...
    • Double Executive Studio

They ask me for an extra deposit of 200 pounds, that will be given to me within a week. I have not received a promise refund. I went into the room with no air conditioning at 1 PM Sept. 10th I left the next day ay 6 AM The deposit was if anything happened to the facility.....which was lousy...... Although very clean. Please help get back the deposit to my American Express Card Thanks

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Location, the comfort of the room, the hotel basic...
    • Double Executive Apartment

Flexibility for early check in and late check out is limited due to room demands.

Location, the comfort of the room, the hotel basic facilities, excellent for families.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Never again.
    • Double Executive Studio

Upon arrival for a 4 night stay we were allocated a room located below ground level. When I voiced my displeasure to the very unwelcoming person checking us in she suggested that this way we would maximise our time out of the room sightseeing! I demanded another room, however not before we inspected the allocated room first at her insistence. The room turned out to be at the far end of a hallway that took us past an area for the service staff, as they appeared to be on a break as they stood around joking as we walked past, and past the hotel laundry! When I returned to the front desk and demanded another room I was pointed to her colleague who gave us a creaky 4th floor room with no air conditioning.

The location.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Not much bed was comfortable
    • Triple Executive Apartment

Warm flat was exceptionally hot I asked for a different room and they could not accommodate me they gave me a fan didn't help. Loo was down a flight of stairs. No cleanup supplies for simple meals coffee etc, appliances hob microwave did not work. They should supply paper towels or dish soap. They should not advertise a kitchen if its inoperable. Also using the electric tea pot would knock out electricity for most electrical outlets. No sofa or comfortable seating as advertised.

Not much bed was comfortable

Excellent value for money
    • Double Executive Studio

We enjoyed our stay very much. The service was great. The staff, Ahtar in particular, was very helpful. Location is superb. Its near three tube stations, Noting Hill, and Kensington gardens.

More negative than positive.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

All staff didn't seem very friendly at all, between the lobby and our room was a very long walk down 5 or 6 long hall ways, multiple heavy doors, ramps, stairs and an elevator, about a 3/4 minute walk. Which didn't seem too bad until they reset our card keys and we had to go and sort that out, didn't even get an apology for locking us out of our own room! Every room has air con except the lounge room, which makes no sense. Tiny TV in lounge with the seating so far away it's hard to read anything on it. Our room was on 2 levels lounge on bottom, everything else was up a narrow winding staircase, not ideal for large suitcases.

Clean bathrooms, air con and TV in all bedrooms was nice. Location.

• Triple Executive Studio

No toaster in room. Good kitchenette but lack of practical cooking utensils. Was difficult communicating in English with reception staff. No good lighting with any of the mirrors. Ceiling fan - switch difficult to locate; had to move bed to reach it behind bedhead

Location. Size of room. Ceiling fan

Lovely peaceful area

Reception area very busy

Staff very helpful. Very clean. Good facilities in rooms. Kensington Gardens very close if you desire a bit of fresh air and greenery. Great shops and restaurants nearby. Handy for tube.

The property has undergone a major refurbishment and our...
    • Family Apartment sleeps 6

The first apartment we were given was so new that it still had a small of new carpets but the reception was very helpful and changed the room.

The property has undergone a major refurbishment and our room looked like brand new. The staff were very helpful and the apartment came with everything you need for a short stay.

Great family room and location.
    • Triple Executive Studio

Great family room and location. We wish to give a focus recognition to Mr Akhbar Ayub , manager at front desk who was extremely helpful in addressing our concerns , travelling with a wheel-chaired elderly. We decided to make a come back and stayed a second time on 13-14th Sept. Mr Florine the doorman was also very helpful . Thank you Akhbar, thank you Florine. We surely will return for more stay at the hotel.

Good and sufficient for Muslim Travellers
    • Double Executive Studio

The bath room and require bit precaution.

Location, facility for cooking and availability of raw materials for cooking and Malaysian food restaurant within area vicinity like Malaysian Hall Canteen, Putera Puteri, Rasa and Grand Plaza Selera.

The location is very good.
    • Family Apartment sleeps 6

Not confortable. 2nd bedroom was the kitchen diner. Very tight space. Very noisy with customers coming and going outside the room. The breakfast was non existent.!? 2 waitresses were quarrelling. One was more busy in having you signed a register than serving coffee. Coffee when it came was shocking. The need an overall and an English manager that knows the job. English breakfast is an art form.

The location is very good. Receptionist very professional.

Best location

anything

Best Location for transports ( 2 metro stations, many buses), cleaning, staff are perfect. I feel myself in my house. It is very close Hyde Park, Kensington park, Westfield Shopping center and Notting Hill district.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Centrally located!! But very hot in the rooms.
    • Double Executive Studio

It was very hot and no Aircondtioning. Carpet are old and dirty. Not real value for the money we paid. Had to change the room and paid extra. No mercy!!! It was because the room was very hot and tiny. No wheelchair or stroller friendly!!!

Centrally located property. Staff is very friendly. Kitchenette is quite handy if you are travelling with kids.

Enjoyable stay, excellent location, cozy kitchenette.
    • Quadruple Executive Apartment

Check-in was late at 345pm. The main room was small, could have been slightly bigger.

The location was excellent, near to halal restaurants, tesco, sainsbury and bus stops to Oxford Street. The kitchenette was convenient for some cooking. The satellite TV in the dining area was a bonus.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

I loved every minute of my stay in my duplex apartment!
    • Family Apartment sleeps 6

This is the 4th time I have stayed at this hotel. I have no complaints at all. The location is ideal, close to two underground stations on different lines, an abundance of eating establishments around the corner. I personally found all of the staff incredibly friendly and more than helpful, they could not do enough for my family. My duplex apartment was brilliant, ample size, we always had loads of towels and anything I requested was brought within 5 minutes. Excellent hotel highly recommended, thank you to you all and I shall be returning!

Perfect location and helpful staff
    • Quadruple Executive Apartment

They asked me to extra pay 50 pounds for changing the room , they said for cleaning purpose !! I am a regular customer and I never been asked to pay extra for changing rooms !! A bit strange new policy

Perfect location and helpful staff

There is nothing in property to like, but location.
    • Double Executive Studio

Nothing I liked there. No AC, requested pedestal fan they brought it but was old slow and with short wire. Finally I bought my own extensions wire as every person on duty promised to provide one but it never happened. Worst breakfast in my whole trip was in this apartments. Room are small. Bathroom is so small that one has to really take a courageous decision of going to bathroom. Reaching to my room I needed a map, We had to pass through 4 narrow corridors and to open 6 small and heavy doors. For God bid In case of fire, half if the time may go in finding the right door. Malaysian management is good in collecting money but hardly spending on clients services and comfort. I will never step in it again.

There is nothing in property to like, but location. WiFi was excellent.

A) The location is what an active tourist looks for, all...
    • Family Apartment sleeps 6

A) The matrices are overused and disturbing, you can feel the metal springs from them, they need to be changed at once. B) The floor is uneven and has an awkward sound when you step. C) The carpet is smelly and out of date, also the house keepers didn’t clean it on daily basis.

A) The location is what an active tourist looks for, all services and amenities are nearby. B) Most of the staff are warmly welcoming and good at their job.

It worked for an emergenc, we only stayed a night before moving into a large apt for the same price.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

We were on the bottom floor and the apt was not cramped and, the doors did not stay propped open between the rooms.

We were in a jam due to hotels.com not having our reservation so we did appreciate being able to book an apt quickly here. It is a good location, close to Hyde Park.

Worst hotel you can ever stay at!
    • Double Executive Studio

This is the worst hotel i have ever stayed in mainly due to the rudeness of some of the staff. On booking.com we have requested 2 rooms with twin beds. Of course once we get there there are no twin rooms, the hotel should have emailed us and told us there were no twin rooms. The lady at the reception was very rude and actually told us she will not talk about this issue as she has other customers! WE ARE PAYING CUSTOMERS TOO and should get what we asked for !!! We called the front desk manager, of course he was rude to so i am not surprised his employees were rude to begin with!!! We told him we booked twin rooms because a double bed wont fit two grown men! He said he didnt have any available so we requested instead an extra bed and of-course he wanted us to pay for the extra bed! Any other respectful hotel with a good manager would give us the extra bed without extra charges. My mom took a room and decided to change it the next day as the room was very very hot and humid, she stayed in it for one day and actually requested that she pays 40pounds to change the room for deep cleaning excuse! I have never came across this in any other hotel in my life!!! Other than the rudeness of the staff and fact that all they wanted was money, the hotel location isnt very good for transportation, there is not bus station or train station next to it, you had to walk a bit to get to the transportation. There were no ACs in the hotel, london was very hot and fans were not enough so basically ur was hell! Really there was nothing good about this hotel except the man that helped us with the bags Jhon! Not recommended at all!! The hotel ruined my stay in London!!

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

• Double Executive Studio

Very hot room with no fans No left luggage facility ..was travelling and not allowed to leave a bag even though was coming back to the hotel later. Staff inconsistent and very unhelpful Will never stay here again

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Nice, clean and pleasure
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

I was surprised that my flat is in the basement !! You should be more clearer about the exact location within the building on our reserved options ahead.

It is very nice all together.

Location, staff & availability of 2 bedroom apartment.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

I’m disappointed about cleaning floor service this time compared to previous 2 times I stayed in same hotel. It was better before but this time was not as expected. Hope to improve.

Location, staff & availability of 2 bedroom apartment.

Absolutely nothing - it was the worst hotel I've ever...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Old, tired, horrible - one bulldozer required to knock it down.

Absolutely nothing - it was the worst hotel I've ever stayed in. The only redeeming factor was the nice staff.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

On hindsight, I would explore more options in this area.
    • Triple Executive Apartment

No air-condition in the room.

The location is quiet and it is just off a street full of amenities. The park is just a short walk away and is a great location for a morning or after dinner stroll

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Location is excellent and master bedroom spacious, and...
    • Family Apartment sleeps 6

The walk up apartments have no lift, and it can be challenging to carry heavy bags up the narrow staircase.

Location is excellent and master bedroom spacious, and surprisingly comfortable for a family of 6. The almost fully equipped kitchenette is useful for heating up quick snacks. Bathroom is very large and spacious.

Location is very good.
    • Triple Executive Apartment

Rooms and hallways are very small. Room is also updated and needs upgrading. It does not come with aircon so if you need one, you will have to pay extra for it which is rip off in my view. We asked for extension and asked for the charges but their receptionist just refused to grant us extension stating that they are fully booked. I checked with their website and booking.com and there were quite a number of rooms available though so don’t understand the reason for the refusal.

Location is very good. Very close to train station, lots of souvenir shops, convenience stores and restaurants nearby

We booked the apartment for two adults and two children.
    • Quadruple Executive Apartment

We booked the apartment for two adults and two children.When we came they gave us a very small apartment, two rooms - one on level up and the second one you should walk down to a lot of narrow steps . Both two rooms were very small and horrible totally misleading on the booking.com page. I complained with the staff and said I am not staying in that apartment. Fortunately they gave us another apartment which was ok. The only thing was that in the bathroom it is a lot of smell of dump.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Only the location is good and the staffs are friendly and...
    • Quadruple Executive Apartment

My 2 bedroom are stuffy, no fan provided unless you ask, poor ventilation. terrible furniture fitting. Kitchen is not well equip. Breakfast expensive and lousy, walk 5 mins out and better foods and cheaper. I think this hotel has management issue. See many guests complaints. Pity the staffs and they try their best. Conclusion: I WOULD NOT STAY AGAIN.

Only the location is good and the staffs are friendly and helpful.

good location close to all the restaurants supermarket and...
    • Quadruple Executive Studio

good location close to all the restaurants supermarket and tube stations (Bayswater and Queensway).highly recommended. good place to stay if you are traveling with teens or children.

Not suitable
    • Quadruple Executive Studio

Staff very bad attitude No AC No facilities The value of money higher than expected rooms Very old furniture Limited room service Poor wifi

Unpleasant stay in summer

The room is so stuffy and hot. My mum nearly fainted in it. There is just a portable SMALL fan in the room (as per attached). The room I booked is non AC. I can’t stand the room, I request to be upgraded ( with additional payment), but I was charged with £50 cleaning fee. Their justification is there will be an additional cleaning in my booking (i can’t accept this reason) But please be careful when you book room with AC, there is room with portable AC type, which is NOT the PROPER AC. The portable AC is not legit. Too expensive with such a hot stuffy room. Location is not really near bayswater/Queensway station. I would rather recommend imperial court suites.

4.0
    Lousy
    • Quadruple Executive Studio

Worst hotel and they don’t care about the customer request. I am your guest staying in room G15 And its four of us . We are staying here from the 28th july untill 31st july 2018 I am not happy at all with the state of the room given and how the check in was done. 1. Firstly how are we supposed to know if the air conditioned room needs to be booked when obviously i was not informed at all about this? You should treat your guest as a first timer explain everything when check in. 2. When we arrived no one was there to assist me with all my luggages. When your staff arrived it was already too late because i have carried everything from the car to the lobby. This is inefficient. 3. Since the room you have given there is no air conditioning and has only one cooler why must i am the one who has to suggest you to bring me another one cooler. Isn’t it you should think of this and not me. We have to open the windows because it was hot in room , it’s very DISRESPECTFUL for you staff to be smoking around the hotel compound especially the ones beside my room and lower ground,Given the hot weather now people will open the windows aren’t they aware. This is not just being disrespectful but also very IGNORANT of them.So now with no air conditioned and i have to smell the smoking smell and stayed in this 250 pound a night room untill the 31st july. It is also a failure on the management part for not doing anything about this !! Do you think this is fair for me? I hope you are satisfied with the hospitality you have showed us. Just for your information im a returning guest and i have been staying here for the past few years. In the past i have not had any problems with the service nor the rooms here unfortunately this time around the service and the room that im given are beyond disappointing. Hence rest assured this will be my last time staying here and will not recommend anyone to stay here again. I hope you are happy to treat people like this.

nice receptionist.
    • Double Executive Studio

woken up at 9 by cleaners. very inflexible on timing. reception like a third world market. room boiling hot. long walk from reception. rip off

nice receptionist. ok location

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Location and WiFi
    • Double Executive Studio

No ACs in the apartment, they tried two coolers in my sistrr’s room, both were out of order. After my strong stand they finally gave me a fan, which broke down after two days. They brought another one which was better but wire was short. Despite my several requests they didn’t find extension cord. Finally I bought my own and gifted them before my departure so they can provide relief to the next guest. It is a strange hotel building. I had to pass through 5 narrow corridors and to open 6 doors and to take many turns to reach my room. They have small dinning room where they serve poor breakfast with a short staff. It seems that owners are not interested in repeating customers.

Location and WiFi

The place is quiet and safe and the location is near to...
    • Family Apartment sleeps 6

- One bathroom in the family apartment - Full cleaning is done on every three days - very noisy beside apartment due to restaurant sitting area near my apartment - old carpet that need to be replaced - bad smell from the carpet - no proper communication between the staff as I informed the reception to extend my checkout till 12:00 pm and surprised to have one of the staff open the door without knocking asking to expedite checkout which is irrespecutful attitude and breaching the privacy of the occupants. However, when I inform to the reception they said that by 11:00am is the checkout time and you should already out of the room which mean no communication or coordination between the team.

The place is quiet and safe and the location is near to supermarkets and restaurants as well as two underground stations and new shopping center

No air conditioner no elevator
    • Family Apartment sleeps 6

I was shocked because there was no air conditioning in the studio it was too hot and there was no elevator I don’t recommend it

The location and the stuff was great

Quick trip to London
    • Triple Executive Studio

Reception is always crowdy whenever you enter AC didnt work and room was quite warm. No portable fans were provided We requested late checkout and we only were given 30 mins extra!

Location Room size Check in was fast Clean

A great location far from the inconvenience, the apartment...
    • Double Executive Studio

There are some rooms not air conditioned

A great location far from the inconvenience, the apartment is air conditioned, the staff are wonderful, they are very well advised, the apartment is big enough for the family and the kitchen is complete

Budget property in great area.
    • Double Executive Studio

The lobby was always packed full of people just hanging out/lying out on couches, TV blaring....not a nice feel at all. My reservation was for twin beds and at check in she said they didn't have any. The ENTIRE reason to book here was because I could book twin beds (mum travelling with 16 year old son). After much kerfuffle, she found a room that worked fine for us....but not until after she said they were fully booked and it would be impossible. Front desk staff rude but, in defense, so were all the customers they had to deal with, it seemed!

The room was spacious and the location was excellent. I liked that we could open the windows for fresh air. There was instant coffee replaced for each morning, which was appreciated. They kept our bags secured when we wanted to spend more time in London after check out. Room was in much better repair/state than the rest of the property (lobby/hallways) so that was a relief!

Fair

The hotel rooms were small and there wasn't any twin bed available. Rooms were not equip with air conditioning but only 2 fans. Hot and stuffy in this kind of weather.

Not worth the cost I pay

1.Ancent carpet and rugged floor don't have a match with its fancy outlook of the building. 2. So hot yet no air-con in the rooms felt just like living in youth and hostel not modern serviced apartment.

Convenient neighborhood

Father and three children 2 week vacation

Narrow corridors to Apartments

Location, proximity to Queensway station (Central line ), Bayswater (circle, district), Paddington station, many restaurants, eateries, supermarkets, Kensington Park, 24 hour desk... housekeeping service...

Excellent location with 24 hour reception desk.
    • Family Apartment sleeps 6

Excellent location with 24 hour reception desk. Rooms are well equipped and clean. Beds comfy and consider it good value for 6 person stay. A number of popular restaurants within a couple of minutes walking distance and good tube links. Would recommend this property

It is convenient with respect to space and location and cleanliness. Towels are replaced ever day
    • Family Apartment sleeps 6

Main bed mattress was worn with respect to confort. Air conditioning wasn’t cooling enough although we asked for maintenance but they didn’t change a lot If you are used to AC THEN THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU SPECIALLY DURING SUMMER walls and windows are not sound proof u can hear anything in the living room and people passing by next to you room Chairs of the dinning table needs to be replaced you feel like sitting on the wood not sponge

Clean - location is very good - in a quiet area walking distance to restaurants and supermarkets and gift shops We took a family room with two double sofa bed on the ground floor with air conditioning ( upgraded from the hotel) There was one bathroom and kitchen with kitchen untendils. WiFi was very good Reception employees were very kind and helpful

Disaster - Stay away
    • Quadruple Executive Studio

The moment I gave my card the nightmare begin... Check your room first !First of all We get room but It was like a sauna where you can not stay and there was a cheap fan on the floor.I asked for another room and 1 st room was at ground floor where you get moisture and 2nd room was smaller and not really good but with air condition.So we ask for a better room once a customer leaves then we had to get the room like a sauna.Also We have been told that 4th person would be charged for extra bed which is £15 but they do favor and not charged??? I paid for 2 adult and 2 kids for the room weeks ago ! I wanted to cancel If we dont receive a room with air condition and share my experience with booking.On second day we didnt get another room and waşted 3 hours to get a call from lobby.Of course I did call and the lady who is the manager told me to order an air conditioner for £50 each day and she said their customer order it before stay and she told me twice.I knew this kind of management would ask for anything If you have in need.I think they do this people like us.I feel they cheat because I had another family with us who get 2 kids and 1 adult with air condition without ordering and making payment for it.I had a terrible mistake not to cancel it and believe people at lobby also booking agent is not very helpfull.These people is ignorant.Last suggestion If you like to stay with your underwear during or have allergy stay away from rooms with plastic carpet which make our friend sick all day.What else .... A disaster with an expensive hotel.

Only thanks to person who cleans our room.That is it.I have not slept only with my underwear since I was a kid which make me remember old days...

Too good to be true - Stay away
    • Quadruple Executive Apartment

No aircon . Super hot. Like sleeping in a sauna. Many complaints mostly ignored or weak excuses. A fan only supplied on the last of 3 nights. Only reason we did not leave was loosing 100pc cancellation fee. STAY AWAY

Worth the money I spent.
    • Double Executive Studio

Not good ventilation. Very hot inside the room during the day, inevitably. Some rooms have oblique floors. Two single beds splice together instead of one double bed.

The kitchenware is enough to use. Rooms are relatively large. Bath in the bathroom which is good.

Pathetic
    • Family Apartment sleeps 6

The hotel staff is totally non-cooperative. At the check in, we upgraded our room to a three bedroom flat from a family suit and as per the sheet of charges at the reception, the difference in the room price was £100 but the lady after looking at us that we are family of 6 said, it would be £160 per night extra as the sheet is just usual and it depends on daily basis what is extra per day. Why would you have the sheet then. We arrived at 10 am after a long 10 hour flight and the lady said check in time is 2 30 pm so we had to roam around the city with lousy faces and with small children youngest one aged 10 years. They hold a £200 deposit on check in and they charged me £200 for 2 hours late check out as they charge £100 per hour for late check out. Although being a genius member at booking.com I was allowed late check out but the lady at the reception who is the manager said that is yours and booking.com issue we charge as per our policies. They do-not provide proper cleaning. They do lite cleaning daily which is just doing the beds and a full cleaning every 3rd day and if you want a full cleaning daily it is £30 per day. They dis not cleaned our dishes. The rooms are old with stinky carpets of the room. Our three bed room flat had un even floor where the dining table was so things would fall off the table. Will never stay here again.

The location is good. Some nice places to eat around.

Only the location
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Didn’t like the rooms at all. The whole vacation was spoilt because of the room we got, we didn’t travel half the way around the work to be in a room which is in the basement of the building It was so so small not even close to what we saw on the pictures extremely disappointed.

Only the location

Very bas signal for the wifi especially at night.
    • Triple Executive Studio

Very bas signal for the wifi especially at night. Also the staff were unfriendly, I was blamed for not asking to have tags for my luggage at check out though the porter didn’t offer or mentioned it is necessary when he was putting my luggage just next to the reception.

They asked for a deposit of 200 pounds, extra besides the...
    • Quadruple Executive Apartment

They asked for a deposit of 200 pounds, extra besides the fee we had agreed through your webpage; 200 pounds which I still haven’t gotten back from them.

Generally speaking, we will stay there again.
    • Quadruple Executive Apartment

The bed in living room made my family senior members uncomfortable. The window in living is unable to open widely as we need smell speed out because of living room and kitchen connected.

the kitchen system is great for family and group people staying. Staff is very helpful and location is great. I will stay there again if my next trip to London again. I feel happy that they always find solution for us. This is my second time to stay there.

Great location made us easily access in London
    • Quadruple Executive Apartment

the bed in living room is awful. The bed made baby back uncomfortable.

Staff is very friend and tried to find solution for guests. Kitchen facility is good for family together.

The location is excellent.
    • Double Executive Studio

The location is excellent. Nice area with many kind of restaurants and vey close of the underground. Apartment is very nice is you go with your couple.

The Appartment is quired big enough for few days & is...
    • Triple Executive Apartment

Our room was in the basement, so we didn't have any view, the room was very humid and it also smells humid. The door from one room to the other one could not be left opened. The master bedroom was cold and the heating didn't work. Rooms are not well cleaned. Trashes were at the same place from the 1st to the last day. But I think not all apartments are like the one we got in the basement.So we would try to stay again at this apartment hotel and hope to get a better apartment. After that we will give our 2 and more clear review

The Appartment is quired big enough for few days & is also family friendly. The subways are about 5 to 10 Minutes away.

great hotel and very comfortable
    • Double Executive Apartment

Inside rooms have no view

Great rooms, great location and friendly staff. Makes an excellent place to stay if you are on business or want to see the city.

Great stay
    • Triple Executive Studio

Kitchen tissue rolls and rack to hold the washed utensils are required. More tumblers are required.

It was located in a quiet neighbourhood with 3 subway stations and bus stops within short walking distance. The staffs are really friendly and helpful and responsive to needs of its residents. Laundry facility is also convenient. Rooms and bathroom are clean.

I haven’t been there and money has been taken and i had an...
    • Double Executive Studio

I haven’t been there and money has been taken and i had an emergency that day where no one accept my condition and they charged me all amount of the stay

Perfect stay in London
    • Double Executive Studio

Fantastic apartments.Great location (5 minute walk from Bayswater tube station), spotless,comfortable beds, great kitchen facilities. We checked out in the morning but were able to leave our luggage free of charge for the rest of the day. Staff helpful and friendly. Will definitely book here again.

Browse Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments traveller photo gallery