Reviews of Grange Holborn Hotel 5 stars

Southampton Row, Bloomsbury, Camden, London, WC1B 4AR, United Kingdom

#358 of 977 hotels in London

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Great staff, good hotel, showing its age.

The hotel and room interiors are getting old. The breakfast is good but expensive at £23 per person.

The staff on the check in desk were brilliant and on the 9th floor it is a quiet room considering the location. Large very comfortable bed and a good shower & bathroom.

Old fashion English decor, which makes it look like it needs...

Location next to a busy road. I was misled by reviews in booking.com.

Old fashion English decor, which makes it look like it needs refurbishing. I do prefer more modern design with lighter coloured fabrics. Proximity to Holburn underground and not too far from Leicester square as well. Looking in Google map, I thought the hotel would be in a quiet area but I was mistaken. It's located in busy road. I was very happy the receptionist gave me a nice quiet room. Friendly staff (reception, room service and night shift staff). I felt very safe which is most important criteria for me :)

Perfect location. Classy hotel.

Bathroom very small. Impossible to use the shower, which was over a bath with a shower curtain, without drenching the floor. Some refurbishment externally on the hotel so two of our three windows were covered. Not bothered by noise as it only occurred during the day and we were out and about.

Room was well appointed and comfortable. Traditional decor with a luxury feel. Impeccably clean. Lovely staff. So welcoming and helpful. Superb location very close to the tube. Very central for all London attractions. Really nice breakfast with lots of choice sets you up for the day.

Tv is old fashioned and the channels are limited to cable. The shower was awful and drippy but the handheld head was powerful. Use the health club facilities instead.

My room wasn’t ready but staff quickly and efficiently put me in a superior room. Lovely size, great beds and tasteful decor. Did not have breakfast. Pool and spa area lovely. Excellent location for Bloomsbury and Covent Garden.

I'd stay here again.
    • Comfort Triple Room

The shower arrangement was odd. It wasn't possible to adjust the water temperature before the shower was running, and the head was fixed, so that it was also difficult to engage the shower without immediately being soaked with cold or hot water. Once the temperature was adjusted it was pleasant though.

The location was great, and the room was more pleasant than several other hotels that I've used in London. The beds were very comfortable, so there was none of the tossing and turning that one often encounters in hotel beds.

Good quality hotel in a great location

The hotel isn't five star - it is a really good quality four star and wouldn't take much to become a five star again but it needs some money spent on it, e.g. one or two of the hallway carpets were slightly raised and therefore a trip hazard and some of the furniture in the room was worn and/or ill fitting (the wooden furniture was worn and tired looking and the cushion on the settee was smaller than the space it was to fit) - some may say minor issues but for me it's the difference between being five and a really quality four!!

Great location, with friendly, polite and knowledgeable staff. The room was spacious and had a good view over the front of the hotel rather than the back, which didn't give the area much credit.

Brilliant night with my wife, but the room was a disappointing

The rooms decor seemed dated. I was expecting a lot better for a 4 star hotel. I was taking my wife for a surprise night out in london and the room was only disappointment I felt we had.

Staff were friendly and polite.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Very clean.

Checking in was unnecessarily long. Booking said breakfast was included but told at hotel it was not.

Very clean. Decent size room. One of the only places offering a proper twin room.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

A good experience that will be even better in the next time

Shower: it was extremely complicated to handle the tap in our shower. More than that, it took ages waiting for hot water. We complained a couple of times. The staff was really nice and tried to find a solution but we were offered to switch room only in the last night of our stay. We expected to enjoy a good shower in a 5 star hotel, so that's a pitty.

Good location, nice and welcoming staff, causy room that is also relatively very big. The room is well maintained. It was a good experience overall and not too pricey. We will be back, but we will also be more assertive in case we find a problem in the room.

Location, pool, nice rooms and good staff make this hotel a good value

Could improve on cleaning, specially in the rooms. Housekeeping was less efficient as days went by.

Great location, swimming pool is very nice with sauna and steam room. Sky bar has a great view to enjoy drinks. Rooms were comfortable. Concierge was great, helpful and willing to provide alternatives and solutions for us.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Was adequate for our need , our last Hotel in Florence set the bar very High and spoilt us.

The room we had was very dated, If you wanted to relax or unwind in front of the TV this also was as dated as the room. The bathroom was good, There was plenty of space in the room just needs a make over. This might have been five star in the sixty's, Don't be put off ---- just warned.

Good location, Close to transport. Help full staff. Good size room.

Lovely time wonderful staff lovely hotel
    • Comfort Triple Room

We shared a room with our friend, her bed was very comfortable but ours seemed to dip in the middle so was very comfortable.

We like the location of the hotel and the area it is in, we have stayed here twice and both times have been wonderful.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Was totally overpriced, we stayed for two nights and...

Was totally overpriced, we stayed for two nights and housekeeping did not clean our room and change the bed sheets despite notifying them when I made the booking that I have severe dust allergies. The restaurant was closed so we had to order room service which ended up costing a lot more, the restaurant was also closed for lunch on the Monday which I found totally bizarre being such a well known chain of hotels the service was unbelievably poor When I checked in I had to wait for 15 mins people behind me got served and I was waiting for a girl at reception who was not acknowledging my presence and was folding card which could have been done once she had served me and other customers. At check out the staff did not ask how we found the stay, when I also called and told them that the room had not been cleaned and sheets had not been changed all I got over the phone was sorry! I have stayed in hotels around the world and have to say that the level of service in 3 star hotels I have stayed in has been above and beyond. Would never go back and would not recommend anyone to book or stay at the Grange hotels group.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Comfortable and close to where we wanted to visit
    • Comfort Triple Room

Expected complimentry continental breakfast through booking.com but was refused on site had to eat out as too expensive for family

Rooms were nice beds comfy nice staff

Disappointing.
    • Quadruple Room

The hotel is average which was disappointing. We’d arranged to meet friends at the Sky Bar only to find out its only open Fri and Sat. Checking in took ages. No water in the rooms. Impersonal, disinterested service

The location was good and the staff, when specifically asked, were helpful.

Ok but we paid far too much money for this room and hotel

ASabove

Overall ok guy at the desk on check in wasn't that friendly, the room was ok but £211 was too much, we stay regularly in London, later we saw lots of deals cheaper at this Hotel, so we will not return or book the same way again, lesson learnt.

On the whole it was lovely.

Didn't like having to fill details in on an ipad at reception. Having to go back to reception as was given small room with double bed, I booked twin beds as I was with my 81 year old mother, they did apologise and was given a big room with two double beds. Safe was too high to reach. My booking didn't include breakfast. Enquired about continental breakfast as my mother only wanted toast and juice, was quite shocked to find this was £35 for two of us. Hot food would be £5 each extra. My brother was staying and booked with breakfast thinking it was full English, but was continental only. I don't think this was made clear on booking at the time. A couple at the next table said the same. No bathrobes.

The bed was comfy, lovely pillows. Liked the rain shower plus having a hand held shower, plenty of toiletries and lovely towels. Plenty of tea, coffee, sugar and milk. Great air con/heating and window opened. Hair dryer was attached inside the drawer but it was powerful. Good mirrors. Big room and very clean. Enjoyed the swimming pool, water was warm and the lady was very helpful. Wifi in room was good. There was an iron and ironing board but didn't use these. Great location, near to tube station and plenty of bus routes.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

The location was pretty good and the staff were really...

The bedsheets weren’t ironed, the bathroom wasn’t clean, the bread in breakfast was hard, they didn’t give us what a five star hotel would give, we needed to ask for it (dental kit, robe etc) there was no slippers, the garbage wasn’t changed

The location was pretty good and the staff were really helpful and nice

Great stay - we will definitely be back.
    • Comfort Triple Room

Quite restricted hours for children's access to the pool (12 year old was not impressed! )

Room was very spacious, clean, and comfortable (though bathroom was very small). Hotel is in an excellent location- very convenient for access to theatre, shopping, and sightseeing. Staff very friendly and helpful.

Incompetent personnel

-Room was ice cold and I got upgraded to another room as heater was not working. The person at reception did not apologize for the inconvenience and just looked irritated. -Ordered room service and had to repeat at least 3 times as the person did not know the menu very well -Received wrong food -When I ordered coffee, I had to ask for my previous plate to be removed. The person clearly saw it but ignored it. -The iron in the room was old and the steam did not work -The button to flush the toilet would get stuck This was not at all corresponding to a 5 or even 4 star hotel.

Central location

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

A swratbox and overpriced for what it is

Air conditioning didn't work.room was hot and stuffy with horrible view of a wall. Dated appearance and missing some vital upgrades such as usb ports chargers etc. Poor coffee in room too. Night porter was not friendly.

Good location.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

High quality rooms at reasonable rates.

High quality rooms at reasonable rates. Stayed here the night my wife and I got engaged, came back for the night before our honeymoon because we enjoyed it so much!

Pleasant stay in London

This time the A/C wasn't working properly. Especially during such heat it was blowing warm air. It couldn't have been repaired immediately and there was no room available to swap asap. Decor of the hotel is a little bit old, but it doesn't really matter.

It's not our first stay at the hotel. We always find it perfect for what we need. Excellent location, spacious rooms, comfy bed. Spa with swimming pool and sauna is a good start of the day.

Massively disappointing

The air con didn’t work in our room - the staff attempted to fix three times but still didn’t work. In the end we had to move rooms at 12:30am as 30 degrees outside. The air con also broke in the room we moved to however they were able to fix about 6 hours later. No water in the rooms and the cold tap water was warm. Furniture dated and bedding definitely not luxury. I would say this is a 3 star accommodation, definitely not 5!

Concierge staff are fantastic - very friendly and helpful. The Ajala spa is really lovely too. Also the shower is superb!

Staff were very friendly and professional.

Our sink didn't drain away which wasn't that pleasant, the pool could be a bit cleaner, the air con despite blasting out didn't seem to cool the room down at all. We didn't choose breakfast as £23.99 each is a crazy price for a breakfast and there are so many other places locally to eat breakfast.

Staff were very friendly and professional. Great location. Decent hotel facilities.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Very Enjoyable stay.
    • Comfort Triple Room

Decor of rooms a little tired. Took some children's DVDs to watch in evening but no DVD player in room which would have been good for my grandaughter.

Lovely swimming pool and spa. Very comfortable beds. Good location for walking to Covent garden.

Not a 5 star, jaded, very poor service.

The hotel is very dated and comfort is not considered here. The beds were not comfortable, the bathrooms were very poor, all rooms with shower over bath! I don’t uunderstand how it has a 5 star rating, 4 star would have been generous. The breakfast was awful and the one and only morning we took breakfast we waited 10 minutes for a table, lifts took forever to arrive, communication with staff was also difficult and there seemed to be some kind of odd hierarchy in operation on as every time you had any kind of request it had to be checked by another staff member. Every thing was a bit jaded, I do not recommend this hotel, the only positive was it’s location.

The room was clean

Location was excellent everything at hand and cleanliness
    • Comfort Triple Room

No parking facilities such a disappointment even if it was paid parking Other hotels surrounding had parking facilities annoyance

Location was excellent everything at hand and cleanliness

Had to pay extra but the bigger room and facilities

Air conditioning broke. During night. Told reception in morning.. did not offer any money off even though I had paid extra for an up-grade.

Had to pay extra but the bigger room and facilities

Good but can be much better
    • Quadruple Room

Room Service was not responsive as expected from a 5 stars hotel. I asked them for a scale more than 4 times over 9 hours, and eventually I was told that they transferred my request to the Reception. The Reception then said that the only scale they have is with a guest since a couple of days and they cannot reach him to get it back!! A 5 stars hotel with only one scale!!!! Also, the aircondition is not working properly, noting that the room service is responsive for such aircondition related complaints.They instantly send a technician to fix the problem once you call them.

Conceirge, particularly Victors, is professional and was so helpful. Location is excellent. In the heart of London.

Great hotel

Aircon was not working In our room and it was very uncomfortable. We requested a fan at 11:30pm which was provided. At this time we were also informed that the air con was not on on the main system. Once turned on, the room was very comfortable.

Very accommodation staff who helped with our young twins

Reception staff very serly provided with a lap top for checking in no battery on lap top.

room itself terrible view to an inner courtyard toiletries provided almost non existent.

Food in room service was of very good quality and value for money. Let down buy poor service only one fork for 2 persons and one serviette provided.

average.

Very surprised that we gave our business credit card details to booking.com only to find that this only reserves the booking... We don't keep this card on us so we had to actually use a personal card to pay for the room. Not good. Not good at all. despite been 5 star the hotel is dated and out of touch. Could really do with renovating the place.

Great location and the beds were comfy, decent shower.

One of the more spacious rooms in London
    • Comfort Triple Room

This is a relatively old property, although well maintained, still has the nostalgic feel, not necessarily appealing to all people. Hotel access becomes restricted to the main door after 11pm, and the concierge service is not very helpful.

Location and the room size was the main driver for my selection of this property, staff were super nice, especially when noting I had smaller children.

Perfect
    • Comfort Triple Room

Perfect accommodation for our needs three sisters at theatre to celebrate ones 50th birthday. Two double beds and fantastic air conditioning which was perfect for the weather on our weekend. Staff couldn’t have been nicer.

Great weekend in a lovely hotel

Bathroom was a little small and the 'rain shower' felt a little light and could have been better.

24 hour bar is always welcome! Bed was comfortable and room was spacious. Everything was very clean and the decor lovely. Location is excellent for everything in central London and only a few minutes walk from Holborn Underground.

Wonderful hotel and great area, the concierge was such a...

The reception staff looked so miserable when we arrived and it appeared they were unable to smile?

Wonderful hotel and great area, the concierge was such a helpful and friendly team. We also had cupcakes and a happy birthday card from room service as it was my partners birthday weekend.

Hotel did just what is said on the tin.

Would have been preferable if bathrobes had been provided in the room, rather than having to call Reception for them. Provision of a hair dryer would have been useful.

The staff were excellent: welcoming, friendly and helpful. Our room booking had been upgraded.

Comfortable and relaxing stay

The corridor to our room was a little narrow but was only an issue for us as I was guiding my visually impaired child. Otherwise there were no negatives to our stay at all.

The room was of an excellent standard and a large size. The facilities were fantastic.

Pleasant and enjoyable

I came with my mother who is 84 to see a show we live in Devon. We had to pay an extra £40 to check in our room before 3pm. This I found was unfair due to my mothers age and the circumstances. We were half hour then we went off to the show. Mum needed to freshen up and take tablets.

great for location and sky bar was nice

no charger facility in the room. no radio access and the ipod dock provided was completely outdated and did not allow to charge or play music. Dock station was for old style apple.

The property was a good 10 minute walk from lots of...

For what we paid for the room there too many extra costs.

The property was a good 10 minute walk from lots of different places. The staff were friendly and helpful!

Good solution for our needs

The need to pay upfront at arrival. I think it is fair to take credit card details for security for sure. But also reasonable to see if there are issues with the room before paying. Should really be at check out in my opinion. Also, the actual rating of the hotel, I seem to recall is 5 star. If memory serves, and this is correct, that seems farfetched. But not an issue for us as we were nowhere near paying for a central London 5-star hotel

Central location. Helpful staff - particularly one Latvian guy who helped with the luggage. Large, well-laid out room. Last-minute booking was great value

nothing special as I get used to

frankly speaking not much concrete things I dislike.

they perform not more than I expected as usual, nothing special as always, not extremely expensive but not inexpensive as stable. very fair. that's what I like.

Super friendly and helpful staff and the pool area was great...

Super friendly and helpful staff and the pool area was great for relaxing after a long day of work. The room was spacious and had everything I needed.

A higher end service at an accessible price.
    • Quadruple Room

I’ve stayed at the Grange Holborn twice now and would stay there again with no hesitation. The location is perfect with easy 15ish minute walks to Covent Garden and theatre strip. Staff are perfectly mannered and rooms a good size, clean and impressive. Blackout curtains make for a great nights sleep too.

Only one night but a very relaxing stay.

It was a very warm day and the air conditioning in the room was very welcome indeed! Overall a very comfortable stay and I'll certainly be coming back.

Ideal location, great spa, very clean, great staff

The bed wasn’t very comfortable and the bathroom was very small (King size room), however the pros definitely outweighed the cons and we didn’t spend that much time in our room anyway!

The spa/pool is a treat, however they could do with many more loungers around the pool, there were only 4 and these all had towels on. The staff are excellent, very attentive and polite. The location is excellent.

Convenient for the theatre that we went to .

Room layout , could t see the tv as there was a supporting pillar in the way .

Convenient for the theatre that we went to . Hotel was ok , not as good as the grange St. Paul’s , but clean , decent size room and friendly efficient staff.

Nothinig

Lights in room didnt work meaning using the shower was impossible. Only one working plug socket and when staff made aware they did not show any interest. Spa staff were rude and unhelpful.

Nothinig

The Staff - all very polite, helpful, courteous - without...
    • Quadruple Room

Only 2 towels when 4 of us in the room Quite cramped room and bathroom All a bit old fashioned

The Staff - all very polite, helpful, courteous - without exception

Fantasic, excellent, brilliant!!

The staff were fantastic!! They couldn't do enough for my mum and I. Mum was recovering for an operation and they helped us with an accessible room at no extra charge. We had various requests through out our stay and our requests were managed quickly and efficiently. Really really impressed with everyone.

Great stay. Really impressed with the location and the size of the room.

The furniture of the room is so outdated and old looking.

Loved the room size and location was excellent. It was a spacious corner room with two queen sized beds and three windows just a few mins walk from Holborn station.

Okay

TV was poor quality. Furniture and environment a little tired looking. Breakfast ridiculously expensive. Quite a lot of smokers lingering in entrance and exit. Ive stayed in a hotel each week for the past seven weeks and this was fairly poor. However, staff were superb.

Comfy bed

Perfect place to stay for theatre / romantic break.

Sirens heard outside frequently during the night (from 5th floor room).

Staff were excellent, absolutely first class service. Room service responded immediately when asked for ice / milk. Breakfast was expensive but delicious.

Good location, friendly staff but the hotel needs a bit of love 😊

I booked this hotel on the basis that it is 5 star! Who rated it? The hotel is tired and dated. If nothing else, revarnish all the wood which is grotty & chipped.The rooms are quite large for city hotels, the beds are large & comfortable, but street noise is a major issue; please spend a few quid on sound insulation, you can even charge a few quid more if you do

Location excellent for access to tube and walking to Tottenham Court Road / West End / Covent Garden

Fab location!!

Nothing to moan about

Room a little old fashioned and tired looking but that didn’t matter as very clean and staff really helpful location fantastic

Dissapointing

Stayed for my anniversary, Staff where rude for no reason really disappointed how intimidated they made my partner for no reason felt like I was being treated differently to older guests terrible staff communication but nice hotel good spa facilities

Mini bar

Great place for exploring Covent Garden and the British museum
    • Comfort Triple Room

We had a fantastic time. The location is great and the rooms are spacious and clean. The showers were strong and the spa was brilliant. All Staff were very helpful and accommodating - will definitely come back.

Perfect hotel for our visit to London

Large comfortable room, spacious bathroom with good shower. Fabulous view of the city from the room. Located on a busy street but well sound proofed so did not notice. Friendly helpful staff. Perfect central location close to tube station. Visiting London for partners birthday...it was a lovely surprise to have a birthday cake delivered to our room. Very thoughtful.

will return, but bring my own tea and coffee!
    • Executive Double Room

Breakfast was over priced and I would hesitate to say worth the £24 odd & for a supposedly 5 star hotel - there was no dedicated egg chef, common (at least I our experience), of such establishments. Smokers, seem to use the covered area adjacent to the rear siding door entrance & hence this could be smelled in the lift lobby on each floor. I would have liked fewer fancy, flavoured tea sachets & a couple more 'breakfast teas' and more milks (could have asked for them I suppose, but in an ideal world).

We shared a good sized and comfortable room, the room service was provided every day & both excellent and unobtrusive. There were plenty of bells and whistles - hair dryer, trouser press, magazines etc. Lifts (3) were speedy and no queues. Room service was also brilliant and reasonably priced.

Grange Holborn hotel

Staff were not very friendly, facilities a bit run down. Heating was poor despite my complaints and was not addressed

Location close to central London

Not bad.

Lack of comfort in the bedroom: no dressing-gown, no extra blanket. TV with poor number of channels. Nearly no space to have toiletries in the bathroom. Noisy heating (air conditioner).

Very helpful and kind staff. Location.

A very all round enjoyable stay, to the point that we decided to stay an extra night.
    • Executive Double Room

Breakfast table wasn’t fully set out, and missing bits of cutlery, breakfast itself was very good though.

Location was great, bed very comfortable, room roomy and clean. Reception staff were wonderful and the basement swimming pool fantastic. And the bar even arranged cheese on toast late one night.

Great hotel/ location - would recommend it

Adult breakfast was £23 so didn't have it - too expensive

Nice big room for a central London hotel Proximity to the tube Pool and toys were an added bonus

Comfortable, convenient, great value for money.

Can't think of anything I didn't like.

The whole experience was excellent, friendly staff, the room was clean and spacious. Great location and would definitely stay here again.

Good location for the theater but someone tried to rob me in pool area, poor secruity
    • Quadruple Room

Only had 2 towels and there were 4 of us, TV poor quality. Pool was cold. And someone tried to rob me in the pool area! this was reported and she was escorted out. Security is a problem and I was not offered and compensation of any kind. I will not be returning to this hotel!

Great comfortable stay, the rooms are a little dated but I’m...

The bathroom design could have been better the shower sprayed on the door which had caused the door to warp.

Great comfortable stay, the rooms are a little dated but I’m being picky. The room was spotless!

Ok but tired

The hotel is fine but starting to look tired. The bath had stains on it and the doors were chipped. The decor is starting to be a bit dated. For the money I hoped for better.

Great location, lunch was delicious particularly the salmon

very enjoyable, and nice staff

heating system in the room is noisy. The coffee shop/bar downstairs a little bit outdated. I could not really care for a Japanese restaurant, would have much preferred a brasserie style

room very comfortable. I asked to be on the quiet side of the hotel as i am a light sleeper, and was fully satisfied by the choice. great views. Nice pool and great sauna.

Convenient but hotel disappointing
    • Comfort Triple Room

Double glazing needed repair especially in noisy area and cold night Room needed a good dusting it seemed dull and uncared for

Convenient location for weekend Staff very friendly and helpful

Not even 4* let alone 5*, wish I'd stayed at the premier inn instead.

Rooms are very poor, not 4* let alone 5*. The TV didn't work, room and furniture old and shabby (including a curtain hook that was falling out of the wall). Bathtoom tiny & poorly lit. Room service was prompt but not that nice. I wish I'd stayed at the Premier Inn instead.

Very helpful staff, great swimming pool, centric and comfortable.

The air conditioning was a bit noisy and the Wifi a it slow.

The staff was extremely helpful and provided with help every time I asked for something. The swimming pool was great and my daughter loved it. Beds were comfortable and the showers had good warm water and pressure. Hotel location is fantastic, close to the city centre and underground access.

Enjoyable stay and would definitely recommend

I was disappointed in the fact that there wasn't enough outlets to accommodate 2 ipads and 2 phones for charging. The only outlet available was what the radio was plugged into. There was another outlet but it close to the floor next to the bathroom. Couldn't accommodate our needs. The TV was also in very awkward place. If trying to watch the telly from bed, only 1 person could see it. Personally I felt that the whole room needed to be rearranged. The bed moved closer to the wall of the bathroom and the TV moved closer to the window. That way, more than 1 person could see watch it. Instructions on how to re-set the clock would have been good as well. We had to un-plug the clock, plug it in to the outlet near the bathroom and plug our devices into the desk outlet where the radio was. However, we couldn't re-set the clock. Also instructions on how to use the bath would be helpful. It took quite a few minutes to turn off the shower and hand held shower to make the bath run. One other thing. In these days and times, having a hair dryer that you can just turn off and on would be appreciated. Having to constantly hold the button to keep it on, was uncomfortable to hold as well as use to dry my hair. We were going to buy the breakfast but at price listed, I couldn't imagine spending that much per person no matter how good it might be. We did let the front desk know about the lack of outlets and were told that there should have been some beside the bed. However, it looked as though there should have been some, but weren't. They said they would check into it.

The staff was excellent, professional and friendly. The hotel itself is within a very short distance to the tube station. The location made it easy to get around and to visit the local museums. I didn't get a chance to use the swimming pool due to time constraints, but it was nice to know it was there. The room itself was clean and the bed comfortable. Having a safe in the room was quite handy as well. The towels were large and fluffy. Nice to have a coffee/tea service in the room along with a mini bar. I also appreciated having the vanity mirror in the bathroom to put make-up on. The lifts were large enough to actually hold my husband and myself along with our luggage without feeling like you were cramped into a little box. Overall, a very enjoyable stay.

Not near to a Five Star Hotel

Some sort of stain up one of the bedroom walls. Double bed was two singles together with a lumpy mattress topper making it uncomfortable. Reception staff were like robots with dirty un-ironed shirts. Bar area small and you have to move chairs out of the way to walk round.