Reviews of Granville Hotel 3 stars

124 Kings Road, Brighton & Hove, BN1 2FY, United Kingdom

#22 of 62 hotels in Brighton & Hove

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

All positive with the exception of the night’s sleep.

The room was too warm and uncomfortable to sleep in. There was no heating on but it felt like the room was directly above the boiler room.

All positive with the exception of the night’s sleep. See dislikes!

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Unfortunately we were at the back of the hotel so no beach...

Unfortunately we were at the back of the hotel so no beach views for us and there was a lot of noise during the night from restaurants putting their empty bottles out etc. The blind in the bathroom was broken and men putting scaffolding up could see right in the bathroom. We were trying to get ready for a wedding and had to seek a toilet elsewhere and was unable to shower. The man on reception didn’t apologise but said he didn’t think it would get fixed today and the workmen were only there for a few hours a day anyway. I had to suggest taping something up there etc. When we returned it had been fixed but I felt we paid a lot of money to be there and it shouldn’t have been like that in the first place but also we should have been told about the building work and receive a more helpful response when reporting it. It did have a lovely bath but there was no shower curtain so you had to sit in the bath to have a shower, again not ideal.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Good spot to explore Brighton over a day or the weekend
    • Double Room with Sea View

Elevator and staircase very narrow it´s hard to get your luggage handled. Can be very noisy due to the boulevard with lot´s of traffic directly in front of the hotel.

Location directly at the waterfront and just minutes from the Lanes in Brighton. Nice personal.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Good weekend

Lovely Jacuzzi bath with shower head but quite uncomfortable trying to have a shower water didn’t run fast enough to get a bath, but we managed

Friendly cosy hotel, room a bit small but done the job was down for a family engagement party with my 26 year old son. Breakfast was excellent lots to choose from, I chose Eggs ham benedict the first morning and an English breakfast the next. Good service

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Terrible

Bed wasn't a bed in the normal sense...moved like a boat ..worst bed ever...curtains fell down...blinds not working..heavy dust everywhere ..needs deep deep clean..wardrobe and chest ofdrawers never moved to clean behind....tv top quality but covered in dust..can write clean me on top of wardrobe.

Location the only good thing.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

Really lovely, the staff are so friendly and helpful & the breakfast is amazing.

If I have to be picky, no stand up shower, but a small price to pay considering how lovely the hotel and facilities are.

The staff, the room, the jacuzzi bath, the breakfast - all just amazing. The sea view from the room I was upgraded to free of charge, were just fantastic!

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

Very enjoyable, would definitely recommend 👍🏽
    • Double Room with Sea View

I tripped up on the ledge going into the bathroom which hurt my back. There was quite a lot of noise outside the hotel as it was on the main road.

Staff were fantastic, as was the seafront view in our Marina Room and the spa bath. Breakfast was very filling and great choice available. We also ate dinner twice in Smokey’s restaurant and were given an enormous amount of food, which would have amply fed 2 people. Restaurant staff were fantastic, great service and atmosphere - many thanks. A very enjoyable weekend.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Perfect!!
    • Double Room with Sea View

The view from the hotel room was an amazing. We stayed in the Marina room. Great size room. Lovely jacuzzi. It was a lovely stay. Food was great! Easy walking distance to the city center. Wish we could have stayed longer! Great value for money!

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

VERY convenient location, and comortable.

I didn't not particularly like breakfast - it was OK. Some fruit would have been nice. But I really missed having "proper" toast. Dining room was a bit basic and do-it-yourself. As I said it was OK. I am not really complaining. I did not have any other meals there so can't comment on them.

Very comfy bed and well appointed room Reception and breakfast staff were cheerful and helpful Lift was much appreciated

The breakfast was particularly good - quesadillas, pancakes,...
    • Double Room with Sea View

Being on the seafront at the weekend there was a bit of noise from passing revellers. Better soundproofed windows would have been a plus. I also didn't like not being able to stand to have a shower.

The breakfast was particularly good - quesadillas, pancakes, eggs benedict all wonderful. The room was charming and I loved having a spa bath.

My wife&I enjoyed everything about the pavilion room,...
    • Double Room with Sea View

Honestly, my wife&I loved it all, please keep working as hard as you are, you are doin a great job.

My wife&I enjoyed everything about the pavilion room, the bed, the spa bath, the view, the design,, it was fantastic. We enjoyed the breakfast menu/venue as well, it always gave us a right start for the day. In short, we just loved the granville

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Great staff - friendly and welcoming.
    • Double Room with Sea View

Room decor not great. Cleanliness of sofa could be better - marks. Had to share one pack of biscuits, no hot chocolate and had to share single bottle of water. Shower water pressure low. No bath even though booking.com info said "most rooms have spa bath".

Great staff - friendly and welcoming. Four poster bed. Bathroom decor good. Fantastic view of sea and West Pier. Easy access to i360 and city centre / shops / bars / restaurants on foot.

Ok
    • Double Room with Sea View

Shower in room was terrible with very low water pressure. Our room was very shabby and in need of decorating.

Hotel just across from the beach and near to the town centre.

Ideal! It was perfect relaxation

I like to have a dressing table where u can sit and do my hair and makeup, I made do with standing in front of wardrobe mirror

Lovely firm bed nicely decorated and fantastic view

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

It was very comfortable and very welcoming

We went Down to breakfast on the final day and the staff did not serve us, no one approached us and no one told our orders. The staff didn’t even come ask if we were being served so after sitting that the table for 20 mins we left to get breakfast somewhere else. Ruined the experience as we paid for breakfast and did not get it, sitting arrangements needs to be looked at. The lift needs to be looked at I think as me and my partner were in the lift and we stood in the lift and waited for a while for it to get to the top

The room was very clean and tidy as well as very welcoming. The location was very good as we could walk straight to the seafront. The facilities in the room we’re very useful.

Very pleasant would stay here again - fantastic sea view.
    • Double Room with Sea View

Water pressure in the shower was poor (although shower nice and warm) and the sofa cover was old and had stains on it.

Very quirky, close to seafont, friendly manager and good breakfast.

Would definitely stay again.

Water filled up in the shower to ankle depth and had to wait to drain before my partner could use.

Breakfast amazing, great staff throughout the hotel and always greeted with a smile, very clean, bright room with Roll top bath and great decor.

Ok for the price & Breakfast was nice with good service.

A sea view room but was told none of their Twin rooms had sea view.

We had a twin room, the only down side was the view from the window & we you opened the window your got the smell of the food From the restaurant😕

Good
    • Double Room with Sea View

Bed little small Would be nice to have a small fridge Room was quite small but good enough for me and my partner.

The bed was comfy just little small, spa bath was nice and relaxing. Overall good stay. Not to mention the amazing breakfast 🍳 and we had dinner one of the nights amazing food 😍

Excellent location ;
    • Double Room with Sea View

Really nitpicking but there was very limited selection of TV channels and one day they forgot to clean our room

Excellent location ; central seafront in Brighton. Lovely view from our room of the beach and both piers. Excellent spacious and very tastefully decorated room with lots of character. Friendly and helpful staff. Very good choice of food for breakfast - love the Vegan sausages

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

We will stay there again and definitely recommend it to friends.

The Granville was welcoming from the minute we walked through the front door. Our room was on the ground floor and looked out over the West Pier. We had a meal in the restaurant in the basement which was so good and our plates were piled high. Definitely stay there again

Out of my expectation
    • Double Room with Sea View

The view from both my friends' and my room was magnificent. My room was much bigger than I expected. The breakfast was delicious and the staffs that work there were all very friendly.

A very pleasant stay in this hotel and I would stay here again

It would be nice to have decaf tea and coffee sachets in the room.

I had a twin room The PALMEIRA which is at the back of the hotel, if you do not mind that then this room is nice enough if you are using it just for sleep. Very clean and comfy beds.

Ideal for a short break seaside romantic stay.
    • Double Room with Sea View

The bed was a a little lumpy.

The bedroom was spacious with a lovely four poster bed. The sliding door to the bathroom revealed a large jacuzzi with a sea view. We loved the Smokey's restaurant for hearty breakfasts! We didn't need to eat again until sunset!

Spa bath was great .
    • Double Room with Sea View

no car park .Maybe hotel should cover the car park costs ,or residents shouldnt have to pay it .

Spa bath was great .Room very nice .No parking was a bit of a disappoitment as we traveled all the way from Luton and we ended up paying £25 for a car park which was a bit too much .

Definitely would return
    • Double Room with Sea View

The breakfast was limited and not very clear, we actually had the customer menu taken off us as we went to order to then be given the limited breakfast!

The view, the spa bath and general room was lovely! Staff were really welcoming!

Will definitely stay again at the Granville

Was not much we didn't like. Just woken up early by seagulls making alot of noise

Breakfast was so much choice and very filling. We ate one evening in the restaurant and the food was excellent.

Good value for a room with sea view !
    • Double Room with Sea View

As the sea view rooms are separated from the sea by a busy 2 x 2 lane road, it can be very (and I realy mean VERY) noisy. If you can't sleep when there is noise, do not book a room here! The bed was okay, but rather small. And there are just a few small lights in the room... but that you can expect when the room is called "black rock".

Size of the room was very good ("dark rock" room on the 3rd floor). View was superberb (looking over the old pier and i360). Bathroom had a jacuzzi which works fine and we realy enjoyed. Good (american style) breakfast, cooked to order. Excellent parking nearby (at 16 Pound / 24 h). Hotel is on walking distance close to (nearly) everything! Price we paid for a sea view room is very good (as you are at a top location, next to the Hilton hotel).

Perfect!

I dropped something under the chest off drawers and when looking under that the cleaners had clearly forgotten to clean under there but that was fine, really didn’t bother me just wasn’t spotless like the rest of the hotel.

Big fan of the jacuzzi bath in the bedroom, we had a lot of fun in that especially after a few drinks, and the location was perfect, wherever we were we were just a short walk from the hotel.

Grand elegance with a warm and welcome greeting. Def recommended. Splash out and go for front rooms
    • Grand Double Room

Very little Overall hard to find fault.

Room was great overlooking the promenade and the BAi360. Breakfast on the terrace in the morning sun was great ending to our trip.

Disappointed
    • Grand Double Room

I think they buy good reviews as before staying there I checked them and the reality is far worse than the photos or the fake reviews that you can buy cheap this days. The place is far from the clean nice photos Not clean. Dust everywhere, walls filthy with stains that looked like blood, carpets v old, dirty full of stains Bathroom area was clean the room zero Tv reception partially ...10 min on 5 off on all channels Rip off for the fees asked You could find appropriate hotels in the area for half the price

Jackuzzi was nice

Absolutely ideal location in Brighton. Really lucky to find this hotel.

The corridors and stairs could do with decorating. Picture frames and headboard to our bed were dusty.

Lovely big whirlpool bath. Being able to eat breakfast on the terrace right on the seafront.

Lovely weekend, amazing welcome, efficient & friendly staff.

The hotel is in a great location on the sea front, within walking distance of all attractions, but the room we had was very quiet. The staff were brilliant, from the moment we walked in, an amazing welcome, clean rooms and an excellent breakfast, really, really fresh and lots of choice. Also, secure, underground public car park a short walk away was very useful.

Would have been great apart from the ground floor room.
    • Double Room with Sea View

Ground floor sea view room was very disappointing because it was in direct view of people entering the hotel. We felt like we had no privacy as almost everyone entering the hotel gazed in on us. We previously stayed here three year before and had a room at a higher level which was perfect. Next time we stay here we will defiantly ask for a room on the second or third floor.

Brighton and the amazingly friendly people.

Highly recommended as I enjoyed my stay with my girlfriend, specially the jacuzii.
    • Double Room with Sea View

The place is not new and not old tooo. Roooms are fairly big but not huge, however its really clean including the toilets and bed sheet.

I like the jacuzzii its really amazing and the view at seafront that make it wonderful. The staff are very friendly and helpful, they even upgrade our room to a better view with no extra charge! The food in the resturant were amazing and very tasty. The portion of the foood is goood for 2 people which is make it more amazing. Even the breakfast are really goood and big portion. Each rooom have their own uniqueness and style that you will find it enjoyable. The parking weren't too bad 18£ for 1 day which is fair and its only 5mins walk to the hotel. I recommend to stay on top floor to get a better view of the sea.

Lack of customer service could be a concern. Just don't have an accident in this hotel!

Although there is a lift in the hotel, there are also stairs to negotiate and no staff to help with luggage. I am an elderly lady, travelling on my own and because I was in pain, the staff did offer to call a taxi to take me to a walk- in clinic, but that is where their concern stopped.! I was later diagnosed with a broken arm. I feel staff were more concerned with avoiding a liability claim. I cannot recommend the Granville. I have answered every question in the negative, but still this review get a score of 2.5????

I tripped on the stairs on arrival and had to go to hospital so cannot answer this question.

The Granville is in a great location .
    • Double Room with Sea View

Sadly the Granville is very tired and lacking in attention to detail. Our room ( lace room) had curtains pulled off tracks / gaping holes along the wardrobes and very dusty. The air vent was covered and I actually used my wipes to clean the skirting boards and doors. The room could use a mini fridge and two bottles of small complementary water instead of one . It’s also only had a hand held shower spray . A room service option would be great. In fairness I never reported my discontent but was only there a night and wanted to enjoy Brighton not complain . It’s a shame .

The Granville is in a great location . Breakfast at Smokey’s was ok . Reception staff friendly

It was fit for purpose despite above comments. Good location and breakfast

Sound insulation in room poor sounded like there were a herd of elephants moving about above our room. No fridge TV channels poor especially at night transmission non existent no grab rail in shower- health and safety issue

Bathroom comfortable beds refreshments

There were no towels in my room; however, when I let reception know they delivered towels in about two minutes! Excellent service.

I got upgraded as it was quiet and the room was incredible! The included breakfast is also excellent.

Enjoyed the reason we were in Brighton but thoroughly disappointed with hotel.
    • Double Room with Sea View

Room small, needs decorating, bare brick wall behind curtains which shed dust every time curtains were moved, wardrobe doors shabby. Security of room questionable. I had makeup stolen -somehow..I had used the makeup before we went out, when I went to use it in the morning 4 items were missing, cost me £50 to replace them today. Had a thorough search of room and checked and double checked our bags. Receptionist said I’d probably dropped them somewhere but I hadn’t and I know exactly what’s in my makeup bag as most women who wear make up do! Have emailed hotel but not had a reply which I think is poor. Very disappointed with hotel. My meal in restaurant was delivered cold and minus chips.

Sea view was lovely. Bed was comfy but just standard size double. Breakfast very nice.

A cozy room with a great view
    • Double Room with Sea View

Beautiful room and lovely bath. Very clean, and an amazing view of the beach.The staff was very friendly and helpful about the sights and surrounding area. We would definitely stay there again!

Excellent!
    • Double Room with Sea View

A smaller boutique hotel with friendly, efficient and very accommodating staff. Very convenient location, 5 mins stroll to town and a brilliant seafood restaurant "The Regency" only 150 m. away. Our room was fantastic with a four poster bed, huge jacuzzi bathtub and seaview from the balcony. Good breakfast. Overall very happy - we felt we couldn't have done any better.

Perfect location for a stay in Brighton

Everything as expected, no dislikes.

Warm welcome, excellent location, great breakfast. Our third stay this year so far and I'm sure we'll be back again in the summer.

Enjoyable stay with friendly staff
    • Double Room with Sea View

Minor gripe, the TV had very few channels working on Freeview due to a poor signal. The TV is rather small but it is difficult to imagine where a larger one could be located.

Staff were friendly and efficient. Room and bathroom were both good and breakfast was very nice. The hotel is well placed and our room had superb views of the sea. A tad noisy outside at night but we have a pink noise machine that we use and that masks the sound very well. The noise is to be expected in a location like this.

Great view, everything within walking distance..perfect little get away
    • Double Room with Sea View

Would advise people it is loud traffic as right on the main road, small halls and elevator.but this was still fine as I really enjoyed the themes rooms

The staff where very friendly and helpful,the room was so lovely, the spa baths where amazing and spacious.everything so very clean, and the conplementry breakfast was really good and staff there where also great

A great find on Brighton seafront.
    • Double Room with Sea View

There was nothing we didnt like. Everything was very good value and as we expected. Plenty of room in the Brunswick Suite, ground floor, and surprisingly quiet. All good.

Excellent position with beautiful seaviews, the west pier and the i360. Lovely suite of rooms but a little tired. Jacussi great fun but needs handles to pull yourself out. Staff very attentive and polite. Smokeys restaurant gave us great value for money with the sharing meat platter, and breakfast was gave me eggs benedict royale. Yummy.

Beautiful,comfy rooms......but sloooooow breakfast service.
    • Double Room with Sea View

Service at breakfast slow.Came down at 9am and only 3 people at tables.Took about 10mins just to order tea/coffee.Then when it arrived I ordered cereal to start but I had to wait until after my partners cooked breakfast arrived just to get it.Another member of staff then arrived and things seemed to get moving..... Needs more clear directions on stairways to where your roooms are going up and where reception is on way down. Sorry to give negatives b’cos we really loved it but definitely you need to be more organised at breakfast.

Bed comfy.Lovely new,clean modern bathroom.Beautiful sea views.Staff very friendly and helpful.

W
    • Double Room with Sea View

I emailed to ask if we could have a particular room as it was my boyfriends birthday and they went above and beyond giving us the perfect room and putting a happy birthday sign up top

I stayed here with my boyfriend over a weekend away down...
    • Double Room with Sea View

I stayed here with my boyfriend over a weekend away down from London. The staff were extremely friendly and very helpful. The rooms are really boutique and quirky - all really nice and clean with a homely touch. Couldn't have been happier with the rooms. We stayed in the Balcony one night which had amazing views of the sea and a balcony to sit on and enjoy them. This room also had an amazing bathroom with a Jacuzzi bath. The second night we stayed in a non-sea view room. This room was just as lovely as the other one despite no sea view. The room was clean and the beds were comfy and the bathroom was really modern. The food downstairs in the restaurant was absolutely top notch - especially considering it was included in the price. Very impressive. All and all a great hotel and I would recommend it to anyone!

Great hotel with friendly staff and excellent views of the sea. Breakfast was also amazing.
    • Grand Double Room

Room carpet weee a bit worn and had some big marks on them. Not a major issue, just noticeable as you entered.

Very friendly staff, very welcoming. Noise of the street directly outside wasn’t a problem because of good closing windows. Amazing view and great location for town and beach. Parking is ridiculously close too but is £16 for 24 hours. All in all the hotel is brilliant.

Enjoyable. I'd visit again, but avoid the Regency room.

The view wasn't brilliant and if we'd realised before unpacking that there was no shower, we would have asked to change rooms. The bath was a modern kidney shape which took up most of the bathroom. It was awkward getting in and out and though there was a shelf for toiletries it was almost unreachable behind the bath. [Was this bathroom designed by a man??] However, staff helpfully found us a rubber bath mat, so we avoided breaking our legs when using the [very slippery] bath. They were also concerned when we found a pair of pants in a drawer and a very dusty sock on the floor!

The beds were comfortable and the staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast was fine, though some fruit would have been nice.

Great value for money

Rooms are located in a bit of a maze.

Fantastic location for the conference centre and right next to the beach. Highly recommend for short-stays. Great wifi.

Absolutely perfect!!

Our room was extremely beautiful; a lovely, cozy bed, three huge windows that allowed us to look directly to the sea, a whirlpool-bathtub, everything beautiful decorated.. it was perfect! It's very clean, the staff is very friendly - there was nothing that wasn't perfect!

Second visit this year and looking forward to the next one.

Not applicable.

Fantastic location, ideal for eating, drinking, shopping, beach, pier & The Lanes. Within walking distance of Brighton train station. Very friendly & welcoming in both hotel & Smokey's. Great selection for breakfast.

We'll be back
    • Double Room with Sea View

Stayed at the granville as it was very convenient to the Brighton center, as soon as we arrived we knew it was perfect for our stay, we were given an upgrade to the noel coward room, absolutely lovely, partner really enjoyed the jacuzzi bath, the staff are excellent as is the food downstairs in smokeys, we will certainly be coming back,

Pricey but good location

We only stayed one night, and experienced a blocked sink in the bathroom. The night staff responded with “I don’t know what to do, I’m not a plumber but can take a look”. We managed to resolve the issue- we are not plumbers either. Furthermore I paid the full rate for the one night stay on arrival, on departure I was told they did not have a record of my payment. Luckily I kept the receipt... as their records weren’t up to date.

I loved the location- walking distance to everything. Also the room was really nice and warm- perfect with the cold weather. Nice breakfast but slow service.

The view from the room was great
    • Double Room with Sea View

The elevator is sketchy There’s no room service There’s little to no soundproofing so neighbours slamming their door woke me up several times

The view from the room was great The jacuzzi bath was the highlight of my stay The bed was comfortable

Okay for one night.

Although aware that some rooms have baths did not expect there to not be a shower you could stand under, especially when booking a single room (thought it would have a tiny ensuite!) A shower head on a hose to hand hold was not practical. This could be resolved with a hook on the wall and shower curtain.

Breakfast in diner.

Good Location and value for money
    • Double Room with Sea View

We had a sea view room and the view was excellent .But as the windows were not double glazed we heard cars ,motorbikes all night .

Location was excellent

Overall a lovely stay
    • Grand Double Room

The breakfast was better the 1st morning, the second morning looked like it was a bit rushed. Also asked for no mushroom, extra bacon and I got loads of mushroom instead.

We Went for dinner in smokeys downstairs.Lovely staff, we had a great waiter called George he looked after us both times we visited and he gave us the best customer service 10/10!

Room nice .

Hotel rather dated however room was very nice and spotlessly clean .

Room nice . Good value for money . Excellent position for the Brighton Centre and regency car park just round the corner . Breakfast was lovely and waiter very pleasent

Good base for visiting Brighton.

The rooms were very hot even with heating turned off so windows which could be opened for some ventilation but it would not stop us returning.

Breakfast very good value, the rooms and bathroom were clean,beds comfy overall good hotel for break with friends.

Would definitely stay again, have stayed here previously and have already booked for March.

We stayed for 2 nights but our room was not serviced on the 1st night which was disappointing especially in view of the upgrade, however the staff were very apologetic.

Very friendly staff & breakfast is excellent. We were also given an upgrade to seaview room which was really appreciated.

Lovely stay
    • Double Room with Sea View

Can be a bit noisy if your room is towards the street/beach, but that shouldn’t keep you from booking the sea view.

Nicely decorated rooms, clean, amazing sea view. Friendly staff. Very good breakfast with solid vegan options. Good WiFi connection.

Efficient, warm and a great breakfast to start the day. Location is also great.

Room was way too hot on arrival. Throw on the bed was old and looked dirty. Only one towel? No flannel or face towel. Limited channels on TV. Rather than 4 x hair/body wash, maybe only 2 required plus one conditioner.

Nice shower. Great breakfast menu and well cooked. Great location.

Would stay here again.

The bathroom was lovely but shame there was not a shower cubicle/curtain.

The hotel was located right on the sea front and a short walk form shops restaurants etc. The staff were really friendly and welcoming. Great location to watch half marathon and very helpful in storing luggage both before and after book in and out times. Discount in Smokey's restaurant for residents too :)

It was comfortable and clean with free WiFi.

Hair dryer didn’t work-started smoking when we plugged it in

Staff were nice. Shower good. Kind to let us check out a little later after running the Brighton Half marathon

The Granville
    • Grand Double Room

The decor in the room could use a freshen up to be honest

The room was amazing with sea views and four poster bed an awesome jacuzzi in the bathroom we were not expecting that. The restaurant downstairs was very good as well

Returning to hotel again
    • Double Room with Sea View

Miserable man on reception very curt and unhelpful

View and large Jacuzzi and good breakfast .lady serving breakfast had worked there 10 years and is very friendly and helpful

The breakfast was excellent and the staff were very friendly...
    • Double Room with Sea View

The bed was squeaky and one of the TV's did not have signal. We stayed in the downstairs suite and sometimes it was quite noisy with other guests coming and going.

The breakfast was excellent and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was very spacious and the hot tub bath was brilliant.

Good location, lovely staff and amazing food

The teeny tiny cups in the room! I prefer a mug - 4 mouthfuls of a drink isn’t quite enough!

Amazing breakfast choices Lovely meal at Smokey’s - it was too cold to venture out one of the evenings George the waiter - so nice and friendly

Overall lovely stay and would recommend
    • Double Room with Sea View

We stayed in the Lace room which had fantastic views, however the en suite didnt have a wall mounted shower which was a negative for me. The bed was reasonably comfy if a bit soft for our preference and although there were two of us they only provided one bottle of water.

The location was great for the seafront and the city centre with all that Brighton offers. The breakfast choice was very good and the service was also good considering how busy they were.

Romantic
    • Double Room with Sea View

No parking on site as with most city hotels but very close by which is a big plus. Could do with a hook or shelf in the bathroom but a beautiful light room. Views worth paying extra for with the large bay window. Would definitely stay again!

Excellent short stay.Most comfortable. Friendly staff.

The weather !

Bedroom and bathroom very clean and tidy. Bed most comfortable. Did not stay for evening meal. Breakfast was perfectly good, but we only required cereal, poached egg and toast. Would not hesitate to return, and will certainly recommend to others, when visiting Brighton.

A very enjoyable stay and weekend

No real communal area to sit and relax or wait for friends but this was only a small hotel and probably could not be expected

First class breakfast & options Clean room and shower Central location