Reviews of Granville Hotel This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

124 Kings Road, Brighton & Hove, BN1 2FY, United Kingdom

#23 of 60 hotels in Brighton & Hove

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

Will definitely stay again at the Granville

Was not much we didn't like. Just woken up early by seagulls making alot of noise

Breakfast was so much choice and very filling. We ate one evening in the restaurant and the food was excellent.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Good value for a room with sea view !
    • Double Room with Sea View

As the sea view rooms are separated from the sea by a busy 2 x 2 lane road, it can be very (and I realy mean VERY) noisy. If you can't sleep when there is noise, do not book a room here! The bed was okay, but rather small. And there are just a few small lights in the room... but that you can expect when the room is called "black rock".

Size of the room was very good ("dark rock" room on the 3rd floor). View was superberb (looking over the old pier and i360). Bathroom had a jacuzzi which works fine and we realy enjoyed. Good (american style) breakfast, cooked to order. Excellent parking nearby (at 16 Pound / 24 h). Hotel is on walking distance close to (nearly) everything! Price we paid for a sea view room is very good (as you are at a top location, next to the Hilton hotel).

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

Perfect!

I dropped something under the chest off drawers and when looking under that the cleaners had clearly forgotten to clean under there but that was fine, really didn’t bother me just wasn’t spotless like the rest of the hotel.

Big fan of the jacuzzi bath in the bedroom, we had a lot of fun in that especially after a few drinks, and the location was perfect, wherever we were we were just a short walk from the hotel.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

Grand elegance with a warm and welcome greeting. Def recommended. Splash out and go for front rooms
    • Grand Double Room

Very little Overall hard to find fault.

Room was great overlooking the promenade and the BAi360. Breakfast on the terrace in the morning sun was great ending to our trip.

• Reviewed: June 28, 2018

Disappointed
    • Grand Double Room

I think they buy good reviews as before staying there I checked them and the reality is far worse than the photos or the fake reviews that you can buy cheap this days. The place is far from the clean nice photos Not clean. Dust everywhere, walls filthy with stains that looked like blood, carpets v old, dirty full of stains Bathroom area was clean the room zero Tv reception partially ...10 min on 5 off on all channels Rip off for the fees asked You could find appropriate hotels in the area for half the price

Jackuzzi was nice

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

Absolutely ideal location in Brighton. Really lucky to find this hotel.

The corridors and stairs could do with decorating. Picture frames and headboard to our bed were dusty.

Lovely big whirlpool bath. Being able to eat breakfast on the terrace right on the seafront.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

Lovely weekend, amazing welcome, efficient & friendly staff.

The hotel is in a great location on the sea front, within walking distance of all attractions, but the room we had was very quiet. The staff were brilliant, from the moment we walked in, an amazing welcome, clean rooms and an excellent breakfast, really, really fresh and lots of choice. Also, secure, underground public car park a short walk away was very useful.

• Reviewed: June 17, 2018

Would have been great apart from the ground floor room.
    • Double Room with Sea View

Ground floor sea view room was very disappointing because it was in direct view of people entering the hotel. We felt like we had no privacy as almost everyone entering the hotel gazed in on us. We previously stayed here three year before and had a room at a higher level which was perfect. Next time we stay here we will defiantly ask for a room on the second or third floor.

Brighton and the amazingly friendly people.

• Reviewed: June 16, 2018

Highly recommended as I enjoyed my stay with my girlfriend, specially the jacuzii.
    • Double Room with Sea View

The place is not new and not old tooo. Roooms are fairly big but not huge, however its really clean including the toilets and bed sheet.

I like the jacuzzii its really amazing and the view at seafront that make it wonderful. The staff are very friendly and helpful, they even upgrade our room to a better view with no extra charge! The food in the resturant were amazing and very tasty. The portion of the foood is goood for 2 people which is make it more amazing. Even the breakfast are really goood and big portion. Each rooom have their own uniqueness and style that you will find it enjoyable. The parking weren't too bad 18£ for 1 day which is fair and its only 5mins walk to the hotel. I recommend to stay on top floor to get a better view of the sea.

• Reviewed: June 15, 2018

Lack of customer service could be a concern. Just don't have an accident in this hotel!

Although there is a lift in the hotel, there are also stairs to negotiate and no staff to help with luggage. I am an elderly lady, travelling on my own and because I was in pain, the staff did offer to call a taxi to take me to a walk- in clinic, but that is where their concern stopped.! I was later diagnosed with a broken arm. I feel staff were more concerned with avoiding a liability claim. I cannot recommend the Granville. I have answered every question in the negative, but still this review get a score of 2.5????

I tripped on the stairs on arrival and had to go to hospital so cannot answer this question.

• Reviewed: June 10, 2018

The Granville is in a great location .
    • Double Room with Sea View

Sadly the Granville is very tired and lacking in attention to detail. Our room ( lace room) had curtains pulled off tracks / gaping holes along the wardrobes and very dusty. The air vent was covered and I actually used my wipes to clean the skirting boards and doors. The room could use a mini fridge and two bottles of small complementary water instead of one . It’s also only had a hand held shower spray . A room service option would be great. In fairness I never reported my discontent but was only there a night and wanted to enjoy Brighton not complain . It’s a shame .

The Granville is in a great location . Breakfast at Smokey’s was ok . Reception staff friendly

• Reviewed: June 2, 2018

It was fit for purpose despite above comments. Good location and breakfast

Sound insulation in room poor sounded like there were a herd of elephants moving about above our room. No fridge TV channels poor especially at night transmission non existent no grab rail in shower- health and safety issue

Bathroom comfortable beds refreshments

• Reviewed: May 30, 2018

There were no towels in my room; however, when I let reception know they delivered towels in about two minutes! Excellent service.

I got upgraded as it was quiet and the room was incredible! The included breakfast is also excellent.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Enjoyed the reason we were in Brighton but thoroughly disappointed with hotel.
    • Double Room with Sea View

Room small, needs decorating, bare brick wall behind curtains which shed dust every time curtains were moved, wardrobe doors shabby. Security of room questionable. I had makeup stolen -somehow..I had used the makeup before we went out, when I went to use it in the morning 4 items were missing, cost me £50 to replace them today. Had a thorough search of room and checked and double checked our bags. Receptionist said I’d probably dropped them somewhere but I hadn’t and I know exactly what’s in my makeup bag as most women who wear make up do! Have emailed hotel but not had a reply which I think is poor. Very disappointed with hotel. My meal in restaurant was delivered cold and minus chips.

Sea view was lovely. Bed was comfy but just standard size double. Breakfast very nice.

• Reviewed: May 26, 2018

A cozy room with a great view
    • Double Room with Sea View

Beautiful room and lovely bath. Very clean, and an amazing view of the beach.The staff was very friendly and helpful about the sights and surrounding area. We would definitely stay there again!

• Reviewed: May 16, 2018

Excellent!
    • Double Room with Sea View

A smaller boutique hotel with friendly, efficient and very accommodating staff. Very convenient location, 5 mins stroll to town and a brilliant seafood restaurant "The Regency" only 150 m. away. Our room was fantastic with a four poster bed, huge jacuzzi bathtub and seaview from the balcony. Good breakfast. Overall very happy - we felt we couldn't have done any better.

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

Perfect location for a stay in Brighton

Everything as expected, no dislikes.

Warm welcome, excellent location, great breakfast. Our third stay this year so far and I'm sure we'll be back again in the summer.

• Reviewed: May 10, 2018

Enjoyable stay with friendly staff
    • Double Room with Sea View

Minor gripe, the TV had very few channels working on Freeview due to a poor signal. The TV is rather small but it is difficult to imagine where a larger one could be located.

Staff were friendly and efficient. Room and bathroom were both good and breakfast was very nice. The hotel is well placed and our room had superb views of the sea. A tad noisy outside at night but we have a pink noise machine that we use and that masks the sound very well. The noise is to be expected in a location like this.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

Great view, everything within walking distance..perfect little get away
    • Double Room with Sea View

Would advise people it is loud traffic as right on the main road, small halls and elevator.but this was still fine as I really enjoyed the themes rooms

The staff where very friendly and helpful,the room was so lovely, the spa baths where amazing and spacious.everything so very clean, and the conplementry breakfast was really good and staff there where also great

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

A great find on Brighton seafront.
    • Double Room with Sea View

There was nothing we didnt like. Everything was very good value and as we expected. Plenty of room in the Brunswick Suite, ground floor, and surprisingly quiet. All good.

Excellent position with beautiful seaviews, the west pier and the i360. Lovely suite of rooms but a little tired. Jacussi great fun but needs handles to pull yourself out. Staff very attentive and polite. Smokeys restaurant gave us great value for money with the sharing meat platter, and breakfast was gave me eggs benedict royale. Yummy.

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

Beautiful,comfy rooms......but sloooooow breakfast service.
    • Double Room with Sea View

Service at breakfast slow.Came down at 9am and only 3 people at tables.Took about 10mins just to order tea/coffee.Then when it arrived I ordered cereal to start but I had to wait until after my partners cooked breakfast arrived just to get it.Another member of staff then arrived and things seemed to get moving..... Needs more clear directions on stairways to where your roooms are going up and where reception is on way down. Sorry to give negatives b’cos we really loved it but definitely you need to be more organised at breakfast.

Bed comfy.Lovely new,clean modern bathroom.Beautiful sea views.Staff very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

W
    • Double Room with Sea View

I emailed to ask if we could have a particular room as it was my boyfriends birthday and they went above and beyond giving us the perfect room and putting a happy birthday sign up top

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

I stayed here with my boyfriend over a weekend away down...
    • Double Room with Sea View

I stayed here with my boyfriend over a weekend away down from London. The staff were extremely friendly and very helpful. The rooms are really boutique and quirky - all really nice and clean with a homely touch. Couldn't have been happier with the rooms. We stayed in the Balcony one night which had amazing views of the sea and a balcony to sit on and enjoy them. This room also had an amazing bathroom with a Jacuzzi bath. The second night we stayed in a non-sea view room. This room was just as lovely as the other one despite no sea view. The room was clean and the beds were comfy and the bathroom was really modern. The food downstairs in the restaurant was absolutely top notch - especially considering it was included in the price. Very impressive. All and all a great hotel and I would recommend it to anyone!

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Great hotel with friendly staff and excellent views of the sea. Breakfast was also amazing.
    • Grand Double Room

Room carpet weee a bit worn and had some big marks on them. Not a major issue, just noticeable as you entered.

Very friendly staff, very welcoming. Noise of the street directly outside wasn’t a problem because of good closing windows. Amazing view and great location for town and beach. Parking is ridiculously close too but is £16 for 24 hours. All in all the hotel is brilliant.

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

Enjoyable. I'd visit again, but avoid the Regency room.

The view wasn't brilliant and if we'd realised before unpacking that there was no shower, we would have asked to change rooms. The bath was a modern kidney shape which took up most of the bathroom. It was awkward getting in and out and though there was a shelf for toiletries it was almost unreachable behind the bath. [Was this bathroom designed by a man??] However, staff helpfully found us a rubber bath mat, so we avoided breaking our legs when using the [very slippery] bath. They were also concerned when we found a pair of pants in a drawer and a very dusty sock on the floor!

The beds were comfortable and the staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast was fine, though some fruit would have been nice.

• Reviewed: March 28, 2018

Great value for money

Rooms are located in a bit of a maze.

Fantastic location for the conference centre and right next to the beach. Highly recommend for short-stays. Great wifi.

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

Absolutely perfect!!

Our room was extremely beautiful; a lovely, cozy bed, three huge windows that allowed us to look directly to the sea, a whirlpool-bathtub, everything beautiful decorated.. it was perfect! It's very clean, the staff is very friendly - there was nothing that wasn't perfect!

• Reviewed: March 24, 2018

Second visit this year and looking forward to the next one.

Not applicable.

Fantastic location, ideal for eating, drinking, shopping, beach, pier & The Lanes. Within walking distance of Brighton train station. Very friendly & welcoming in both hotel & Smokey's. Great selection for breakfast.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

We'll be back
    • Double Room with Sea View

Stayed at the granville as it was very convenient to the Brighton center, as soon as we arrived we knew it was perfect for our stay, we were given an upgrade to the noel coward room, absolutely lovely, partner really enjoyed the jacuzzi bath, the staff are excellent as is the food downstairs in smokeys, we will certainly be coming back,

• Reviewed: March 18, 2018

Pricey but good location

We only stayed one night, and experienced a blocked sink in the bathroom. The night staff responded with “I don’t know what to do, I’m not a plumber but can take a look”. We managed to resolve the issue- we are not plumbers either. Furthermore I paid the full rate for the one night stay on arrival, on departure I was told they did not have a record of my payment. Luckily I kept the receipt... as their records weren’t up to date.

I loved the location- walking distance to everything. Also the room was really nice and warm- perfect with the cold weather. Nice breakfast but slow service.

• Reviewed: March 17, 2018

The view from the room was great
    • Double Room with Sea View

The elevator is sketchy There’s no room service There’s little to no soundproofing so neighbours slamming their door woke me up several times

The view from the room was great The jacuzzi bath was the highlight of my stay The bed was comfortable

• Reviewed: March 16, 2018

Okay for one night.

Although aware that some rooms have baths did not expect there to not be a shower you could stand under, especially when booking a single room (thought it would have a tiny ensuite!) A shower head on a hose to hand hold was not practical. This could be resolved with a hook on the wall and shower curtain.

Breakfast in diner.

• Reviewed: March 14, 2018

Good Location and value for money
    • Double Room with Sea View

We had a sea view room and the view was excellent .But as the windows were not double glazed we heard cars ,motorbikes all night .

Location was excellent

Overall a lovely stay
    • Grand Double Room

The breakfast was better the 1st morning, the second morning looked like it was a bit rushed. Also asked for no mushroom, extra bacon and I got loads of mushroom instead.

We Went for dinner in smokeys downstairs.Lovely staff, we had a great waiter called George he looked after us both times we visited and he gave us the best customer service 10/10!

Room nice .

Hotel rather dated however room was very nice and spotlessly clean .

Room nice . Good value for money . Excellent position for the Brighton Centre and regency car park just round the corner . Breakfast was lovely and waiter very pleasent

• Reviewed: March 9, 2018

Good base for visiting Brighton.

The rooms were very hot even with heating turned off so windows which could be opened for some ventilation but it would not stop us returning.

Breakfast very good value, the rooms and bathroom were clean,beds comfy overall good hotel for break with friends.

• Reviewed: March 1, 2018

Would definitely stay again, have stayed here previously and have already booked for March.

We stayed for 2 nights but our room was not serviced on the 1st night which was disappointing especially in view of the upgrade, however the staff were very apologetic.

Very friendly staff & breakfast is excellent. We were also given an upgrade to seaview room which was really appreciated.

• Reviewed: February 27, 2018

Lovely stay
    • Double Room with Sea View

Can be a bit noisy if your room is towards the street/beach, but that shouldn’t keep you from booking the sea view.

Nicely decorated rooms, clean, amazing sea view. Friendly staff. Very good breakfast with solid vegan options. Good WiFi connection.

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

Efficient, warm and a great breakfast to start the day. Location is also great.

Room was way too hot on arrival. Throw on the bed was old and looked dirty. Only one towel? No flannel or face towel. Limited channels on TV. Rather than 4 x hair/body wash, maybe only 2 required plus one conditioner.

Nice shower. Great breakfast menu and well cooked. Great location.

Would stay here again.

The bathroom was lovely but shame there was not a shower cubicle/curtain.

The hotel was located right on the sea front and a short walk form shops restaurants etc. The staff were really friendly and welcoming. Great location to watch half marathon and very helpful in storing luggage both before and after book in and out times. Discount in Smokey's restaurant for residents too :)

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

It was comfortable and clean with free WiFi.

Hair dryer didn’t work-started smoking when we plugged it in

Staff were nice. Shower good. Kind to let us check out a little later after running the Brighton Half marathon

The Granville
    • Grand Double Room

The decor in the room could use a freshen up to be honest

The room was amazing with sea views and four poster bed an awesome jacuzzi in the bathroom we were not expecting that. The restaurant downstairs was very good as well

Returning to hotel again
    • Double Room with Sea View

Miserable man on reception very curt and unhelpful

View and large Jacuzzi and good breakfast .lady serving breakfast had worked there 10 years and is very friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: February 18, 2018

The breakfast was excellent and the staff were very friendly...
    • Double Room with Sea View

The bed was squeaky and one of the TV's did not have signal. We stayed in the downstairs suite and sometimes it was quite noisy with other guests coming and going.

The breakfast was excellent and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was very spacious and the hot tub bath was brilliant.

• Reviewed: February 15, 2018

Good location, lovely staff and amazing food

The teeny tiny cups in the room! I prefer a mug - 4 mouthfuls of a drink isn’t quite enough!

Amazing breakfast choices Lovely meal at Smokey’s - it was too cold to venture out one of the evenings George the waiter - so nice and friendly

• Reviewed: February 12, 2018

Overall lovely stay and would recommend
    • Double Room with Sea View

We stayed in the Lace room which had fantastic views, however the en suite didnt have a wall mounted shower which was a negative for me. The bed was reasonably comfy if a bit soft for our preference and although there were two of us they only provided one bottle of water.

The location was great for the seafront and the city centre with all that Brighton offers. The breakfast choice was very good and the service was also good considering how busy they were.

• Reviewed: February 12, 2018

Romantic
    • Double Room with Sea View

No parking on site as with most city hotels but very close by which is a big plus. Could do with a hook or shelf in the bathroom but a beautiful light room. Views worth paying extra for with the large bay window. Would definitely stay again!

• Reviewed: February 10, 2018

Excellent short stay.Most comfortable. Friendly staff.

The weather !

Bedroom and bathroom very clean and tidy. Bed most comfortable. Did not stay for evening meal. Breakfast was perfectly good, but we only required cereal, poached egg and toast. Would not hesitate to return, and will certainly recommend to others, when visiting Brighton.

• Reviewed: February 8, 2018

A very enjoyable stay and weekend

No real communal area to sit and relax or wait for friends but this was only a small hotel and probably could not be expected

First class breakfast & options Clean room and shower Central location

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

Rather disappointing

The first room given to me was really old and outdated. The TV was small and didn’t work well. The second room was better but the radiator was making some noises for a while. I didn’t like the location as it was a bit of walk to the main shopping area and the station.

Breakfast was good, though I can’t say that the coffee was good.

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

Great hotel right on the seafront
    • Double Room with Sea View

4 poster bed was a little creaky but only a minor nuisance.

Great views, nice bathroom and the breakfast was superb. Lift to the rooms was a great idea.

• Reviewed: February 4, 2018

Enjoyable.
    • Double Room with Sea View

Furnishings in the room were tired. Curtain hanging off. Window were running with condensation when I ran a bath.

Friendly and professional check in staff.

• Reviewed: January 19, 2018

Lovely hotel with great views right next to the sea
    • Double Room with Sea View

Our TV reception wasn't very good - something wrong with the cable. We managed to find a solution, but probably something that could be fixed. Probably should have mentioned it to reception - but as our chair solution worked, we didn't bother.

Lovely views of the water and we got an upgrade to a bigger room! Breakfast was nice, good range of choices. We had breakfast to our room one morning which was a nice relaxing option, allowing us to sleep in. It's also very close to a street that has a lot of restaurants - someone said online they're mostly aimed at tourists, but we found a couple of nice ones, including a Thai and Korean restaurant and both were really good (and I'm very fussy when it comes to Asian food).

• Reviewed: January 18, 2018

Great hotel.
    • Double Room with Sea View

Parking was in a local car park but was only £16 for the night and very close to the hotel.

We had an amazing jacuzzi in the bathroom. The view was great and the bed was comfy.

• Reviewed: January 16, 2018

a comfortable hotel with easy access to everything.
    • Double Room with Sea View

Our bedroom was very very hot when we got there, as the radiators were full on. However, they were easily adjustable and both sash windows opened easily too, so problem sorted!

Excellent choices for breakfast and full english breakfast well cooked. Friendly staff and helpful.

• Reviewed: January 7, 2018

Great hotel.

Every thing was fine.

The staff are excellent, breakfast was very good with a large choice. The bedroom was amazing. The bed was a large four poster with fabulous carvings. The jacuzzi was big and very stylish. wasCheck out was not until 11.30am, which allowed for a relaxed morning. The hotel is right by the old West Pier, handy for everything.

• Reviewed: December 20, 2017

The staff were extremely helpful and accommodating.

Found a hair in my bed which lead me to believe the sheets may not be changed every night, could have possibly been the cleaners!

The staff were extremely helpful and accommodating. Although no parking on site the underground car park is literally next door. Extremely secure car park and cheap too, costing me under £10 for overnight.

• Reviewed: December 17, 2017

Great location and close to main shops, Lanes, Conference Centre and restaurant

Creaky flooring from stairs and upstairs as it’s old building. Delivery at 7am out Back was very loud!

Easy to find and access to property through electronic key 24hrs

• Reviewed: December 14, 2017

Loved the room and facilities. Main breakfast was served in restaurant and was expensive

Breakfast wasn’t included in price. Realised it was a Listed building but my window rattled all night keeping me awake

Cosy room. Walking distance to seafront and Brighton centre. Lots to do in Brighton WiFi included

• Reviewed: December 10, 2017

Location location location!

The only downside of my styaing was that I could hear foot steps when people passing our room - Not too bad though.

Location is absolutely fantastic! The room, staff and food - all great. Great value for money.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2017

Great short stay hotel, fab position and very friendly staff.

Beds were not that comfy. The sound reverberated through the corridors when others came in, in the wee hours !! ( not a lot they can do about that due to the age and nature of the building ). Closing the bar at 10 am, ( you can get a drink and take it to your room but when you're with friends !!! )

Very good breakfast and all the staff were very polite and accommodating. Good location. Clean bedroom and VERY clean bathroom ( first thing we check out ) Happy to see the room had the makings ... and enough for an evening and in the morning.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2017

very enjoyable stay, would recommend this hotel .
    • Double Room with Sea View

the decor in the room we stayed in (palace pier) was very dark and looked very dated and shabby, in need of a refurb .

Great location , just 10 minutes stroll from town centre . Lovely big room , very clean ,nice comfy bed . Delicious breakfast, all staff very polite and helpful.

• Reviewed: December 4, 2017

Lovely location and helpful staff, great vegan breakfast - would definitely visit again.
    • Double Room with Sea View

Room was very comfortable, but well used and perhaps starting to show signs of needing a little care. A few broken tiles on the threshold to the bathroom for example and around the bath.

Really friendly, helpful staff and the vegan breakfast was absolutely delicious. Great location and a brilliant view.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2017

Great value for seafront hotel close to centre of town.

Too hot in the room. The breakfast was Mexican based like the evening menu, so too much food and too heavy. Would choose different option next time but more the fault of our choice than what was on offer.

The fabulous jacuzzi bath, location, cleanliness, comfortable bed, excellent staff.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2017

The bed was comfortable, would have preferred a shower in...
    • Double Room with Sea View

There were a few stains on the carpet & wallpaper was tatty.

The bed was comfortable, would have preferred a shower in the room. Breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2017

Pleasant stay!

You can hear noises from the hallway, but it wasn't too disturbing. My room was quite small, but the big bathroom made up for it.

Super cute room and big bathroom. Delicious cooked breakfast in the basement restaurant! Overall a pleasant stay.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2017

Would definitely stay again & have stayed here previously.

Stayed when work was being carried out on room opposite so spent most of time out of hotel. (However must say when for short time we were in room could not hear workmen) Noisy in early morning as work recently carried out & radiator needed bleeding.

Location, staff & breakfast. Bed was also very comfy.

• Reviewed: November 10, 2017

did not get good sleep.

drunk came in at 3am banging singing and crashed on floor in room above. at 7am the bottle bin was emptied outside our window.

clean, friendly, good location.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2017

A comfortable, friendly hotel with a great location

The room was lovely. Comfortable and well appointed. The staff were friendly and helpful. I was particularly impressed to see vegan options for breakfast. I would definitely go back!

• Reviewed: November 4, 2017

So glad that it had a bath!

So glad that it had a bath!!! And I ordered pizza quite late and the guy on reception brought it to my room rather than making me wait at the door. Perfection!

• Reviewed: October 30, 2017

Lovely stay, very clean and comfortable hotel.

Really helpful receptionist, who booked taxis for us, made recommendations on bars and restaurants etc. Room clean and comfortable. Location great, everything very accessible.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2017

We had a great time, not far to walk from the Dome Theatre or the Lanes. Well done and I will defin

The lift was extremely noisy and clonky. Fish and chip smell as mentioned above. But these are minor problems for such a convenient and friendly hotel.

The bedroom was good and all linen crisp and clean. Bathroom fine and bedroom a little small for 2 but adequate. Only comment is that we could smell fish and chips during the evening !!!!! Breakfast wonde4rful and staff very jolly and helpful.

• Reviewed: October 27, 2017

All round superb.
    • Double Room with Sea View

Just 1 item. The bed in our room was somewhat noisy. Either the frame needs tightening up or an application of WD40? However it didn’t impact on our stay.

Staff were polite,welcoming and very helpful. The room was really good with a great view over the seafront. Because the lift was being repaired and I commented that I had had knee surgery only the previous Friday they upgraded us to a suite on the reception level to save me having to cope with stairs.

• Reviewed: October 26, 2017

We got an upgrade to Noel Coward room.
    • Double Room with Sea View

We got an upgrade to Noel Coward room. Amazing spa bath big enough for 2, huge bed, fantastic views of old pier, sea and BA i360 right outside. Great helpful staff. Fantastic breakfast, very good value for your money. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. Thank you

• Reviewed: October 23, 2017

Completely overpriced for what you get!

Room was very small, did not use shower as not to a standard I would expect, had better in £30 a night travel lodge! VERY thin walls and rooms WAY too close together. TV did not work for majority of stay when complained simply got told that there is nothing they can do!!!!

Location near to pubs and restaurants and right on seafront.